Betts Recruiting

Betts Recruiting

Matching top talent with the world's most innovative companies.

Work for Betts Recruiting?

Learning about Betts?

Betts Recruiting Reviews

Ask Betts a Question
Showing 13 Betts reviews
Betts review by Zach P.
Zach P.

"Professional, Persistent, Positive People You Can Bett On."

What do you like best?

I like their follow through. Whether it was preparing for a meeting or strategizing on post meeting follow-ups, the recruiters at Betts did a solid job of always being on tap and available.

What do you dislike?

The recruiters aggressively want to make placements. At the final stages, the recruiters that worked with me could have been less reactive and more prescriptive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to be placed at a start-up or mid-size company, Betts will do well for you.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Betts Recruiting
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Best Recruiting firm for AEs in SF by far"

What do you like best?

The Betts team has a longstanding presence as the go-to recruiting agency in SF along with deep relationships with all the major players. Both times that I used Betts, they made the process very easy to find a role that fit with my immediate goals + provide actual personal insight to what was happening at each company I was considering. It's one thing to look at a job posting a read a Glassdoor review....quite another when your recruiter can say "I've met _____ many times and we've placed a few people with them before. I think your personalities would mesh really well." That level of knowledge makes it a lot easier to sift through the various jobs out there + proceed with confidence.

What do you dislike?

Only feedback I'd give is to be a little more discrete when dealing with passive candidates. It's tough to get calls from a recruiter in the middle of the day while at your current job and talk about new jobs you're considering.

What Staffing Agencies solution do you use?

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Betts of Breed Tech Recruiters!"

What do you like best?

- I ended up working for a company they connected me with for 4 years. It was the best 4 years of my professional career thus far!

- The person I worked with went far out of her way to ensure I found a perfect fit for my personal skill set

- Level of Professionalism and willingness to help

- Global presence and expertise

- Betts has close relationships with many of the top tech companies in the world. They get candidates in front of companies that otherwise might not speak with them

- Visionary CEO

What do you dislike?

I wish Betts Recruiting existed in 2008!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Betts Recruiting to any tech sales professionals. Make sure you share your 3-5 year vision so they can try to match you up with a company that could potentially get you there

Betts review by Max S.
Max S.

"Effective recruiting for customer facing roles"

What do you like best?

Very personalized service. To kick off our engagement, they brought multiple reps to our office, and ran a very professional meeting to ensure our alignment on expectations for candidates and the types of backgrounds we have seen success with.

They specialize their recruiters into position specific silos, which really helps the recruiters gain expertise as to what sets position specific folks apart from one another.

What do you dislike?

They are not cheap. But in this hiring environment, you get what you pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bring profiles of ideal candidates to your kickoff.

Betts review by Greg L.
Greg L.

"Great Recruiting Company!"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Follow up with the recruiter after each call was mandatory. However, it helped provide quick and efficient feedback so we could adjust and move on to next steps after each interview. Seen now as a (+)!

Recommendations to others considering the product

>Helped with prep for interviews. Had a good number of companies to connect with. Also who you get paired with for one to one will help to hold you accountable!

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Better as a candidate than a client"

What do you like best?

They were very helpful to me as a candidate and helped me get the job that I wanted.

What do you dislike?

I feel that their team was very green for vetting talent. I indicated that I didn't want to pull from the transactional sales roles and that was the only candidates that they were sourcing. Despite their own lack of experience, the people that I worked with acted as though they had the pelts on the wall to question my logic in hiring decisions. I got passed around between representatives, which was a time suck because I had to re explain the job specs. It seems as though they were more interested in hucking wood across and hoping something sticks than finding my next A player.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. When I provided data that I was sourcing more candidates from my own network than they were generating from their service they put another resource on my account. Ultimately, it didn't make much difference, but my suggestion would be to stay on top of them if you have seats that urgently need to be filled.

Betts review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Best Recruitment Tool"

What do you like best?

What i like best about Betts Recruiting is the ease of use. They also came and met with our team face to face to get the ins and outs of what we were looking for. They scheduled and managed the entire process so we could focus on interviewing only the best people for your business.

What do you dislike?

It was somewhat a bother sorting through the entire stack of applicants they suggested but still not a big problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Betts review by Reece N.
Reece N.

"Betts is awesome."

What do you like best?

Every person I've interacted with at Betts operates with the highest level of professionalism.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike. Great organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've already recommended Betts and would do it again.

G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Helped us build our initial sales team"

What do you like best?

1. Professionalism: They respond really fast and with accurate data

2. Quality of candidates is really high

What do you dislike?

1. They take some time to understand your business, that means the initial lot may not be the best, but once they understand your business, they will give you the best sales candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them time to understand the sales persona you are looking to hire.

Betts review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Good recruiting tool"

What do you like best?

I like that it’s very easy to use I didn’t get stuck or confused operating this program

What do you dislike?

I think Betts recruiting isn’t very well known yet but I feel the more they put themselves out there the more effective they will be

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Very personal service. They do a great job of vetting candidates and company fit. They work with a large number of clients and can quickly line up a bunch of interviews with qualified companies/candidates.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. They do a great job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use them.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Great experience working with Betts "

What do you like best?

I appreciated the help preparing for each interview.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes receiving new matches was very slow. I'm not sure if that was because my requirements were very specific, or if there were not many openings to fill at the companies they work with.

Betts review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Received sales candidates but had turnover with many."

What do you like best?

They provided candidates at a time the company was not fully utilizing our internal recruiting resources. We no longer use outside recruiters for these roles.

What do you dislike?

Some of the candidates did not meet the requirements we needed for long term employment.

Learn more about Betts Recruiting

Betts Recruiting Videos

Learning about Betts Recruiting?

* We monitor all Betts Recruiting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.