Betts Recruiting

Matching top talent with the world's most innovative companies.

Work for Betts Recruiting?

Learning about Betts?

Betts Recruiting Reviews

Ask Betts a Question
Showing 7 Betts reviews
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Best Recruiting firm for AEs in SF by far"

What do you like best?

The Betts team has a longstanding presence as the go-to recruiting agency in SF along with deep relationships with all the major players. Both times that I used Betts, they made the process very easy to find a role that fit with my immediate goals + provide actual personal insight to what was happening at each company I was considering. It's one thing to look at a job posting a read a Glassdoor review....quite another when your recruiter can say "I've met _____ many times and we've placed a few people with them before. I think your personalities would mesh really well." That level of knowledge makes it a lot easier to sift through the various jobs out there + proceed with confidence.

What do you dislike?

Only feedback I'd give is to be a little more discrete when dealing with passive candidates. It's tough to get calls from a recruiter in the middle of the day while at your current job and talk about new jobs you're considering.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Betts Recruiting
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Betts of Breed Tech Recruiters!"

What do you like best?

- I ended up working for a company they connected me with for 4 years. It was the best 4 years of my professional career thus far!

- The person I worked with went far out of her way to ensure I found a perfect fit for my personal skill set

- Level of Professionalism and willingness to help

- Global presence and expertise

- Betts has close relationships with many of the top tech companies in the world. They get candidates in front of companies that otherwise might not speak with them

- Visionary CEO

What do you dislike?

I wish Betts Recruiting existed in 2008!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Betts Recruiting to any tech sales professionals. Make sure you share your 3-5 year vision so they can try to match you up with a company that could potentially get you there

What Staffing Agencies solution do you use?

Betts review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Better as a candidate than a client"

What do you like best?

They were very helpful to me as a candidate and helped me get the job that I wanted.

What do you dislike?

I feel that their team was very green for vetting talent. I indicated that I didn't want to pull from the transactional sales roles and that was the only candidates that they were sourcing. Despite their own lack of experience, the people that I worked with acted as though they had the pelts on the wall to question my logic in hiring decisions. I got passed around between representatives, which was a time suck because I had to re explain the job specs. It seems as though they were more interested in hucking wood across and hoping something sticks than finding my next A player.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. When I provided data that I was sourcing more candidates from my own network than they were generating from their service they put another resource on my account. Ultimately, it didn't make much difference, but my suggestion would be to stay on top of them if you have seats that urgently need to be filled.

G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Helped us build our initial sales team"

What do you like best?

1. Professionalism: They respond really fast and with accurate data

2. Quality of candidates is really high

What do you dislike?

1. They take some time to understand your business, that means the initial lot may not be the best, but once they understand your business, they will give you the best sales candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them time to understand the sales persona you are looking to hire.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Very personal service. They do a great job of vetting candidates and company fit. They work with a large number of clients and can quickly line up a bunch of interviews with qualified companies/candidates.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. They do a great job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use them.

Betts review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Great experience working with Betts "

What do you like best?

I appreciated the help preparing for each interview.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes receiving new matches was very slow. I'm not sure if that was because my requirements were very specific, or if there were not many openings to fill at the companies they work with.

Betts review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Received sales candidates but had turnover with many."

What do you like best?

They provided candidates at a time the company was not fully utilizing our internal recruiting resources. We no longer use outside recruiters for these roles.

What do you dislike?

Some of the candidates did not meet the requirements we needed for long term employment.

Learning about Betts Recruiting?

* We monitor all Betts Recruiting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.