Biblioscape

The revolutionary Microsoft Word integration displays your references and notes inside Word. Cite references by drag-and-drop and see the results instantly.

Work for Biblioscape?

Learning about Biblioscape?

Biblioscape Reviews

Showing 5 Biblioscape reviews
Biblioscape review by <span>Rema B.</span>
Rema B.

Citations Made Easy

What do you like best?

I like that the user interface essentially makes this program built into your writing program of choice. It makes it so easy to make citations, which can be a difficult part of research based writing.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is at first a bit confusing to people who are just starting to use it. It takes some getting used to, but otherwise, the program is good to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good program that allows you ease of flow when working on a project. It is able to be incorporated right into your writing program, which allows for time saving.

The time that it takes to come up with a citation from an external website cuts into time that could be used elsewhere and for more productive purposes. The benefits are, of course, the time that you save. You also do not have to go outside the program that you are using in order to make a citation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Biblioscape
Biblioscape review by <span>Jennifer L R.</span>
Jennifer L R.

A writing reference tool

What do you like best?

I like knowing that there is a citing research tool for my students to use to help them with the steps of writing a paper. Biblioscape is very friendly and easy to use. I have used biblioscape once and would use it again. I think it is helpful to know that there are citing research tools that a middle teacher can use to help their students.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is a cost to use biblioscape as a individual. However, since biblioscape is more geared towards college students; it would be more cost-effective for a college or university to buy the membership. If there are major upgrades to be done on one's computer(s) due to biblioscape, there also is a cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful to students; definitely useful when writing an essay or paragraph

I don't have a particular business problem that I am solving personally but biblioscape would help professors whom are looking for a citing research tool for their students. There are benefits to having biblioscape for college-age students.

What Reference Management solution do you use?

Biblioscape review by <span>Eman H.</span>
Eman H.

Easy to use and helpful

What do you like best?

It helps me create the correct format for the citation I am using.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it is easy and I love it.

I am saving alot of time. Now i just copy and paste the info I use and it automatically generates it for me.

Biblioscape review by <span>Laura R.</span>
Laura R.

Biblioscope

What do you like best?

This makes it quick and easy to write citations. It's great for writing research papers.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little overwhelming to use at first.

I have saved time on research papers with Biblioscape because it helped me cite the documents as I go.

Biblioscape review by <span>Dr. Natalie A.</span>
Dr. Natalie A.

Biblioscape

What do you like best?

The ease and usability of the software makes it simple for most to use.

What do you dislike?

More features could have been added to make searching items more specific.

Looking up particular studies and/or journals.

Learning about Biblioscape?

* We monitor all Biblioscape reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.