Big Biller

There are a number of ways that Big Biller helps recruiters keep track of their applicants work history, background, activity, and communication so the information is up to date and easily accessible.

Work for Big Biller?

Learning about Big Biller?

Big Biller Reviews

Ask Big Biller a Question
Showing 48 Big Biller reviews
Big Biller review by Emmanuel Jesus M.
Emmanuel Jesus M.

"Big Biller offers excellent tracking of applicants"

What do you like best?

We like that we can comfortably review work lists for which to apply, thanks to its integration of work tables, and can upload curriculum summaries and other information without any problem to the cloud. With big Biller we can take a suitable organization of recruiters, and we also have the possibility of making constant follow-ups to the quality of their work as such.

What do you dislike?

We dislike the fact that the big Biller email Dashboard is so un-customizable. It does not allow us to review the background, the recommendations of the applicants, or manage payroll for a contracting agency (it does not offer a good billing system for these). It should be noted that big Biller has a self-service portal that is quite outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend using big Biller. It will be very useful to both human resources departments and recruitment agencies. It is good to keep track of the interactions of each candidate, and to schedule job interviews. Our organization feels really satisfied with the use of big Biller, and we will continue recommending it.

We had serious difficulties with scheduling job interviews, and then monitoring each candidate. With big Biller it has been much easier to maintain this in an orderly manner, and thanks to its good integrated CRM we can take proper management of our potential customers, as we can segment them by area, and communicate much easier with them thanks to their system of multichannel.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Big Biller
Big Biller review by Rosario M.
Rosario M.

"Big Biller is ideal to have a quality recruiting management"

What do you like best?

Its user interface is very intuitive. Something that we like a lot about big Biller is that it allows us to follow up the publications of job offers of different contracting companies. It is excellent to carry an adequate work flow, and to correctly schedule job interviews. We like the way in which big Biller allows full text searching, and apply onboarding.

What do you dislike?

Something that we do not like about Big Biller is that it does not allow us to directly manage the evaluations of each hiring process, nor does it allow the user to verify criminal records, which seems somewhat insecure to us from the topechelon team. Neither did they add to the big biller any tool that allows human resources to be managed internally, and that it is quite necessary, and obliges us to use external services for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend big Biller. It is an excellent candidate tracking and recruiting platform. It has extensive capabilities to track the interactions of our candidates, and allows you to manage job interviews. It is also excellent for analyzing curriculum summaries. It should be noted that its price of $ 65 per month seems an excellent cost, quite economical.

We had difficulties because we could not check the references of our candidates in an orderly manner, and we could not segment and manage our clients. Thanks to the fact that big Biller has a Customer Relationship Management tool, we have been able to solve this.

What Staffing solution do you use?

Big Biller review by Claudio Antonio R.
Claudio Antonio R.

"Big Biller is perfect for recruitment agencies "

What do you like best?

It allows to organize evaluations of hiring agencies, and to carry out analysis of curriculum vitae. As a plus has an excellent CRM tool with which it is very easy to track each client, and with which we can communicate faster with them. Your self-service portal is very good.

What do you dislike?

We do not like that it does not allow us to handle any kind of job interviews, nor that it offers tools for the management of internal human resources. With regard to criminal background checks, big Biller does not allow this function. Its design can sometimes be confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend Big Biller. Its use has made our work much easier, and will surely serve a large number of recruitment agencies, and human resources departments. It is recommended to companies of any size, regardless of the number of employees.

Certainly it was difficult for us to keep track of our candidates. Not only of their performance, but of their curriculum vitae. Big Biller has made us much easier to manage candidates than any other ATS platform that we have used.

Big Biller review by Carlos M.
Carlos M.

"Big Biller we like for its breadth of follow-up efforts"

What do you like best?

Big Biller is excellent to carry a systematized follow-up of each of the candidates to enter our business. It allows you to segment them, organize them depending on your ability, and prioritize them depending on your work performance. Your integrated CRM is very complete.

What do you dislike?

We do not like that with big Biller it is so complicated to review the job references of each candidate, since they are not organized properly. Does not allow billing for personnel recruitment agencies, or verify criminal records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend the use of big Biller because it is very good for managing internal human resources. Its self-service portal is comprehensive and easy to use, and offers excellent deployment in the cloud. It is also very good to review publications of job offers.

Big Biller has helped us a lot to improve our workflows thanks to its ease of use and its portfolio of candidate tracking tools. At least, it is perfect for scheduling interviews, and for analyzing the curriculum of each candidate.

Big Biller review by Jose V.
Jose V.

"Big Biller is ideal for tracking applicants"

What do you like best?

We really like that Big Biller is so good to do resume analysis. It also allows you to search for them, and saves a lot of time thanks to the fact that your search engine is very precise. Its integrated CRM is very fast, and allows to properly organize each client.

What do you dislike?

We do not like that it does not offer the possibility of managing payrolls, and that it does not have background checks. Regarding internal human resources, it is a bit limiting, since it does not allow detailed follow-up of each old employee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Big Biller is recommended to medium-sized businesses that wish to take an organized management of each candidate to enter. It is highly recommended to analyze CV and to check the references of each candidate. Your self-service portal is excellent.

Big Biller has solved many of our problems by allowing us to manage our workflows, and schedule interviews. In addition, it also allows us to monitor the interactions with our candidates, which also had problems in the past.

Big Biller review by Raul B.
Raul B.

"Big Biller is the best-prepared applicant tracking platform we've seen"

What do you like best?

We like that your ATS system is so good to save us time. It has a good stream system, which rarely makes mistakes. We like to be able to personalize the deal with our leads, and with the regular customers. Being able to see the activity of leads is quite practical.

What do you dislike?

Our organization dislikes the fact that the price is so expensive, and constantly sends spam to the email. Now, Big Biller does not allow an adequate handling of interviews, nor of sales, Its reference check system is too simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend the use of big Biller as a tool to have a correct personnel management. It is good for analyzing and looking for curriculum, as well as for the publication of job offers. We also recommend making revisions to your self-service portal.

We like to have got big Biller because thanks to that we solved a problem with the management of our workflows. This platform is excellent for implementing Curriculum analysis and for proper management of internal human resources.

Big Biller review by Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
View Original

"Easy to use, but wanting in several important key factors"

What do you like best?

Big Biller is very easy to navigate. It allows for easy search and edit of profiles, as well as the ability to download extensive report options. For the most part it's a relatively intuitive product, however, there are many things the product cannot, but absolutely should do, with seemingly no future plan to remedy these issues.

What do you dislike?

We have multiple teams that focus on different areas of recruiting and we would ideally like to separate out those teams so there is no crossover in candidates, but so far there isn't an option for that to happen.

I've also asked about mass migration and we must migrate on an entire database level, meaning I can't pick and choose which records to migrate without risk of losing important information such as the attachments and notes left on each profile.

I've also asked about mass migrating past team member's candidates to an active team member and currently, there is no way to pick and choose candidates to migrate. I must either migrate everything or nothing. This renders the migration entirely useless to us. When I inquired as to whether or not this feature would be added to the product, I was told by support that "There currently are not any plans to add this as of right now."

At this point, we are looking at a different ATS. We've shot ourselves in the foot by relying so heavily on an ATS that is missing several very important factors to the success of our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use this product if you need more than beyond basic function.

Big Biller allows us to track and notate our candidates as well as making sure there is a clear owner of the candidate.

Big Biller review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Big Biller is the best that Top Echelon offers us"

What do you like best?

We love the ATS system of big Biller, and its RAS tool for recruiting. Big Biller is useful for email marketing, integrate calendars, and even carry pipelines. The extension of big Biller for google Chrome is a good tool to further expand our communication

What do you dislike?

We dislike that big Biller does not offer a good service of telephone calls. As for job posts, you need to improve your filter to see candidates. You only have up to 15 days in your free period, and the price of your annual plans is expensive if you try to add additional users

Recommendations to others considering the product

We fully recommend reviewing the function of training webinars. It's free. We recommend a lot of big Biller for the handling of Hiring processes in medium work teams, or with a moderate amount of people

With big Biller we are solving communication problems with our clients and candidates, and now it is easier to streamline our workflows every day. Big Biller is helping us enormously with the recruitment of potential employees

Big Biller review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Big Biller is the best platform to track job candidates"

What do you like best?

This ATS allows you to track all candidates and their history, location, activity and communications. It is useful to minimize our time, because your stream system provides the right candidate at the first opportunity. Communication with candidates is customizable, so it lends itself to breaking stereotypes

What do you dislike?

We do not like how inflexible is the integration of job boards, which is also expensive ($ 40 per month). It is too simple. It usually sends a lot of spam to the email, and it presents synchronization problems (the information of the desktop version is not updated at the same time as the mobile version does)

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend using big Biller to receive curricular summaries of candidates, which are uploaded directly to the big biller account. It is recommended by its application tracking system so complete in terms of customization tools

Thanks to big Biller we have solved a big problem: get a good mobile application for recruiting. Your web portal offers great benefits such as being able to receive job posts and abstracts of candidacy, as well as being highly customizable

Big Biller review by James S.
James S.

"Big Biller streamlines the entire recruitment process"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is that it is very easy to use. I am able to keep track of the clients, as well as the answers of the candidates. The entire recruitment process was streamlined.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this software, but sometimes it does not detect the duplicate curriculums due to the updated contact information of the candidates.

You need to get used to understanding each follow-up activity. You need to have some time to play in the system so that the user knows what he is doing.

Big Biller review by Deborah  M.
Deborah M.

"Keeping Things In Order"

What do you like best?

I love the tracking of data this program has to offer. And, IT is FAST to respond to technical issues. The support you get for advancing your knowledge and teaching you better ways to get more business and candidates has been so helpful for my growth. I would highly recommend using this program. The system makes me look smart. Keeps me on track and most of all keeps my candidate information in order.

What do you dislike?

Going to a new system now, and price has gone up a bit. However, I'm sure once it is leveled off it will be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to keep things in order and know your candidates and customers better. It is imperative you have this type of program in place to keep the information straight. I have found by having Big Biller, my QA has gone up and my remembrance of data is logged and a permanent part the record. Therefore, nothing gets lost, unless you do not log it. You just work smarter.

Getting my jobs closed faster, due to tracking and notes sections of forms. This program really is like having very own secretary.

Big Biller review by Georgette S.
Georgette S.

"Big Biller is my (extremely user friendly) tool for an organized staffing desk."

What do you like best?

Big Biller has changed and adapted to the changing business world. It now enables the user to connect with various social/business media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) to allow for candidate information to be connected in one place. The pipeline system for jobs is one of my favorite things - enabling me to get right down to what makes money...making contact with candidates quickly.

What do you dislike?

Wow - tough question. I guess the only thing I can say is that sometimes I am not aware of some of the uses...but for that, I need to review training that is available on a more consistent basis than I currently do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have sampled other systems - but still prefer Big Biller. The support staff is super friendly and rarely is there a delay in getting feedback

Organized system for maintaining data related to clients and candidates.

System for connecting easily with niche websites - enabling me to find additional candidates

Tracking productivity of my team and helping to set goals based on data

Tracking source of candidates enabling us to determine our best resources to control rising costs

Big Biller review by Marcus S.
Marcus S.

"Big Biller is Recruiter Friendly"

What do you like best?

I'm new to using Big Biller, but compared to other ATS programs I've used, Big Biller is easier to learn and utilize. I recommend it! The speed of parsing resumes is excellent. Plus, I like that it is a simple one click function. Very nice! Also, it is really simple to search for candidates.

What do you dislike?

It would be better to ask me this after 6 months to a year. But for now, I'm not experiencing anything that I really dislike. The only thing I can think of for now is that it might be more helpful for new users if there were some self help links or videos to help ghuide me through the different processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I beleive they shouyld consider it. As a recrujiter with over 20 years experience, I find that Big Biller is especially good for Recruiters.

Big Biller is doing a gret job at solving my ability to keep and maintain good recordkeeping of my candidates. I like how I'm able to make key notes on my candidates, so that going forward, I will have those candidate summary notes and relevant facts to help me. Going forward, I beleive the benefits I will realize from using Big Biller is the inventory of my candidate database will only continue to grow. The more it grows, the more likely I will be a successful recruiter! This is a very important benefit to me, both now and ongoing.

Big Biller review by User

"Big Biller User for 11 years! Great ATS!"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of platform!

I am able to do many things on the Big Biller platform:

1) email candidates, and clients...which makes communication tracking very simple!

2) Ability to customize fields and activities. Again, this is amazing for tracking purposes.

3) We have the ability to store social media profiles of candidates and clients. This is perfect for checking out candidates from the past and seeing what they are currently up to.

I also like that Big Biller interacts with the Top Echelon Platform. This helps me to track candidates, that I have submitted to recruiter partners.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to text through the platform.

Big Biller is a great tracking tool. There is a tool called the Pipeline. It helps me stay organized, when recruiting for a job, and knowing where I am in the process. Who is being qualified, who is interviewing, who has an offer pending, etc.

Big Biller review by Cindy K.
Cindy K.

"Great Way to Share Candidates"

What do you like best?

I signed up a few months ago with Big Biller and Top Echelon. Sharing candidates on the network has been very easy. Your candidates information remains anonymous unless you want to share but it provides access to databases of candidates that you would not have access to otherwise. It also is easy to search through your own database of candidates.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike, but it is something you need time to network with. It is not a service that works well automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service is good and free training also.

Storing candidates and ability to search using keywords. Matching candidates to jobs, sharing candidates.

Big Biller review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Affordable and Intuitive"

What do you like best?

After our antique ATS crashed, we grudgingly admitted it was time to upgrade to a new system. We researched and watched demos and participated in trials. We listened to sales pitches and read customer reviews. We purchased and implemented one expensive ATS, but it was so feature-rich that, while our managers were excited, our users were intimidated and overwhelmed and didn’t use it. Big Biller offered exactly what we needed with a user-friendly, simple interface, and excellent pricing. The implementation was painless, training was easy to access, and tech support is responsive. We’re happy to have found Big Biller for our recruiting business.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an option to merge duplicate records. Other than that, the system meets our needs perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent support. Affordable and Intuitive.

Bill Biller is affordable and intuitive.

Big Biller review by Agency in Executive Office
Agency in Executive Office

"Effective Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

Big Biller is a very effective applicant tracking system and supports managing the recruiting pipeline in a very user-friendly manner. One of the best in the industry in terms of simplicity of use from entering candidates in the database, sending multiple emails, easy to search candidates, managing job pipelines, tracking the status of each open position and candidates in every phase of the recruiting process.

What do you dislike?

Overall a great system. Minor software changes are continued to be worked such as removing duplicate candidates that get through. A cloud-based system that requires an internet connection and does not work in a nonconnected mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

Using it as an applicant tracking system to manage our recruiting activities in the company. Quantifiable benefits in terms of searching and managing candidates and managing job pipelines.

Big Biller review by Jack M.
Jack M.

"We've built our business using Big Biller."

What do you like best?

The software is designed to work the way we work. Plenty of features but it also allows for quick streamlined use.

What do you dislike?

Tough to say. We've reviewed plenty of other software packages but none seem to address our requirements the way Big Biller does.

We use Big Biller as an ATS and also as our CRM. The ability to connect all the relevant activities with full visibility within our organization is great. We have remote offices including two in Europe that all work from the same platform, allowing for easy integration of our activities.

Big Biller review by Tim D.
Tim D.

"After experience with 2 other systems I Love Big Biller!"

What do you like best?

I like the relatively low cost for a system that does all that I need to do. I also like the integration with Ad Placement Services, Web Services and Recruiter Collaboration on the Top Echelon Network.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a cleaner integration with Outlook. The New Version is much better but still room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is low cost and very high quality system!

Scheduling, Cold Calling, Planning to some extent. I am more efficient and can get more done for less investment in time and money

Big Biller review by Walt L.
Walt L.

"Big Biller is Excellent recruiting software"

What do you like best?

New screen formats are more modern and easier to view. Parsing is excellent from resumes in Word format or from highlighted content.

What do you dislike?

I have a lot to learn and time is precious. However, the training videos make staff/self education very efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient but review several systems and talk with support staff at each company. Big Biller and Top Echelon will prove to best your best choice.

Parsing is much easier. Time savings and better organization of content is a result.

Big Biller review by David S.
David S.

"Helps us make placements!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and intuitive. You don't have to make extra clicks to get to the relevant info, all you have to do is scroll.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have a tile that I can make the width of the screen (like the resume tile).

Keeping all of our clients and candidates organized. Our ability to match is the biggest benefit.

Big Biller review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"I think the software is great, but most importantly the people are a pleasure to work with."

What do you like best?

Software is simple and intuitive for a recruiter

People are great

They understand what our offices need

What do you dislike?

The software needs to be better for CRM purposes - we use it as much for business development as we do for applicant tracking

The planner section needs to be improved and made more efficient

Strong applicant tracking practices are crucial for our business and Big Biller allows us to do it very easily and for a reasonable price.

Big Biller review by Internal Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting
Internal Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting

"Big Biller Software"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and creates your own call list. Also like the "add in" button from outlook to the database.

What do you dislike?

The searches cap at 1000 candidates so you have to manipulate dates to do a complete database search. Also, there are some fields that are autofilled that slow a search down and have to be removed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support/customer service is fabulous. They are VERY attentive when you have a problem and work to solve issues with outlook too. The system itself is easy to use and learn.

We do searches for jobs based on specific search requirements. It is very easy to learn and we like that you can autopost to websites.

Big Biller review by Trevor O. D. N.
Trevor O. D. N.

"Big Bill Features and Service"

What do you like best?

.EXCELLENT, both from a quick response and follow through standpoint.

Big Biller is very easy to use and provide several features which makes it easier for me to conduct business and track all of my communications with clients and candidates.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point but I do have a process I'd like to discuss with TE for consideration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not at this point

BB does most to of the administrative work so I can focus on the customers giving me information at my finger tips. Top Echelon has an outstanding team who deliver a top notch product and support. Most importantly the extra information, training and educational support they provide is VERY helpful. I see it as they growing their customers making us more effective and profitable and in turn we can afford the excellent products and services they provide.

Big Biller review by Tom W. C.
Tom W. C.

"Satisfied - meets expectations"

What do you like best?

Really enjoy the maneuverability of the ATS - lots of features typically found in more expensive models.

What do you dislike?

Not sure yet that I find the value in the external posting to the CareerMarketplace. Too many variables on whether my posting is "picked up" job boards.

Was able to integrated three disparate systems into one.

Big Biller review by Liz N.
Liz N.

"Great recruiting tool"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly Big Biller is! It is very simple to input candidates, parse resumes, check duplicates, update statuses, write comments about the individual, and search for candidates.

What do you dislike?

Reporting feels like it isn’t accurate because I send emails out and they aren’t accounted for in reports.

Ability to keep track of companies and candidates with ease.

Big Biller review by LJ J.
LJ J.

"Working The Pipeline"

What do you like best?

Big Biller keeps me organized...plain and simple. I love that I am just a quick phone call away from any assistance I need. My day is organized in a neat and orderly fashion.

What do you dislike?

Importing Data can be clumbsy at times, not all the info I want is always included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple ,cost effective

Daily organization. Running a desk can be insanity and Big Biller keeps me focused

"VP, Professional Search"

What do you like best?

I like the combined ATS and CRM features of Big Biller, as well as the Planner function.

What do you dislike?

I rarely use the Reports features...they could use some work and further development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a recruiter looking for an integrated ATS and CRM solution, Big Biller is a great product, and their customer support is unmatched!

The Planner helps be keep on track with busy day which often has shifting priorities. I have been able to stay more focused with this.

Big Biller review by Shree K.
Shree K.

"Best business decision"

What do you like best?

Signing up with TEN and Big Biller is one of the best business decisions that I have made in recent times. A user friendly data platform has made it easy to engage with partners on the network.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike any of the features. I think the challenge is using it consistently and ensuring the data is up to date and accurate.

Time management. Creating alerts to market partner jbs to my candidates.

Big Biller review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"Fantastic Value for an ATS"

What do you like best?

All the functions and features I need; great revised Web Platform; really smart integration with LinkedIn; and really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I'm really happy the the product. Similar in functionality to the 'Big Players' - but way better pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product. Fantastic value.

Easily manage my candidate network; client network; opportunity funnel; and has some great search tools to really maximize my existing Database

Big Biller review by Jim C.
Jim C.

"Our firm has used BB for over 3 years"

What do you like best?

We like the practicality to our business which is permanent placement as well as their customer service and support. Very responsive support when we've needed their help

What do you dislike?

That it's not magical and makes placements for us automatically!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've used several others prior and had done extensive studies prior to selecting BB

It's a great CRM / ATS for us. We also love the web based feature

"Exceptional ATS "

What do you like best?

Easy to move from record to record. Easy to understand how to navigate to the different sections. Customer service is exceptional. Anytime we have needed assistance of any kind it is taken care of in a very timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I wish the jobs, companies and people files integrated better with each segment

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good ATS, with most items you need at your fingertips, this is the one for you

It was customized for us, allowing us to continue using the same type of ATS as we had before, but with better features.

"Love my Big Biller!"

What do you like best?

The ease of navigating in the system and connecting candidates, client managers, positions and companies together.

What do you dislike?

The limits of integrating with my MAC - there are several add-ins and features that do not work with the MAC (in the current version of BB)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conversion was so easy and support is excellent

applicant tracking and sales/recruit follow up

Big Biller review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Way to Track Candidates"

What do you like best?

Easy to track candidate history and the overall interview process.

What do you dislike?

Reporting options are limited regarding what our practice would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Document, document, document! It will make your role within recruiting or hr very simple!

With Big Biller we have solved the previous issue of next to null documentation on candidate history and have organized all of our database.

"Great overall experience"

What do you like best?

The thing i like best and use the most is candidate tracking and email.

The customer service is great too. Knowledgeable and quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about the system. Cost effective and does everything i need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great price for great product.

Mainly staffing and keeping track of customer contacts.

"Managing Partner"

What do you like best?

I like that it is cloud-based, easy to use and inexpensive

What do you dislike?

I think it could use additional reporting tools as well as being a little bit more robust when compared to other applicant tracking systems

Recommendations to others considering the product

Big Biller is a great product at a great price. You could certainly spend a lot more money for other tracking systems but I just don't think you get much additional value for the money.

It is a strong collaborative tool for my team. They all seem to enjoy it and are getting proficient with it

Big Biller review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"This is the most complete, idel recruiting software for my needs"

What do you like best?

It's features are comprehensive enough I don't have to do any customizing for my business

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about it. It is the best program of it's type I am aware of

It keeps track of all my important daily business activities

Big Biller review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Very industry specific. Pretty much covers all recruiting needs. Very user friendly and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It is very well thought out and easy to implement

Better applicant tracking, better candidate funnel and pipeline management. Better planning.

Big Biller review by Bruce W.
Bruce W.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

Seamless with Outlook and with the Top Echelon Network.

What do you dislike?

No major dislikes. Updates have fixed past dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and strong technical team backing it up.

Managing applicant flow from many sources and tracking candidates through the hire process.

Big Biller review by Agency
Agency

"Big Biller is a great ATS tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, you can customize the software to your needs

What do you dislike?

having to hit the save button before going to the next card

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes Recommended it.

Easy to import the information. Upgrade to the system.

Big Biller review by Diana A.
Diana A.

"Great CRM for Recruiters"

What do you like best?

Parsing is easy. Very intuitve and clear. Follows the natural progession of a candidate.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't currently integrative with Outlook 360.

Keeping track of all candidates and where they are in the process. Works.

Big Biller review by Waynetta L.
Waynetta L.

"Daily Top Echelon, BigBiller user"

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation with little training

What do you dislike?

A bit slow when parsing resumes. Needs to be able to parse multiple resumes at once

Love the search strings

Big Biller review by Lance I.
Lance I.

"Best Start Up and Support"

What do you like best?

The quick response to questions and support requests

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about the system

skill code searching is fast and different with Bib Biller but the support and hands on instruction was fast and fantastic

Big Biller review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Best value for cloud based ATS "

What do you like best?

Easy to use.

Personalized US tech support.

Value.

What do you dislike?

A little bit clunky to use.

Reporting functions needs improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for version 3.0 and evaluate then.

Planning function is great.

Big Biller review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Big Biller saves time and money."

What do you like best?

I like that BB is a web based database. It doesn't matter where I am if I need to access my database I can do it: phone, ipad, husband's laptop, etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that they don't have an app for it, that would be very helpful.

It makes being away from the office a breeze.

Big Biller review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Okay for the price, not great"

What do you like best?

Decent price. They have another side that can be employer of record.

What do you dislike?

Too little customization. Did not really have enough orientation to know how to use appropriately. Basics intuitive but never really was told or knew what it could really do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decent gap solution or solution for those that don't need a huge ststem

None.

Big Biller review by Agency
Agency

"Great value, very accessible"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use & learn. Very effective and moderately priced

What do you dislike?

Not enough interchange between one function and another...in other words, when I parse in a resume it would be great if the candidate was linked to the company he/she is working at.

Keeps me organized, records history...

Big Biller review by Administrator

"Great product, saves time and easy to use"

What do you like best?

This product is very user friendly and effective

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this procudt

We use Big Biller for an ATS system and it is affordable, user friendly and provides us with an efficient database system.

Learning about Big Biller?

* We monitor all Big Biller reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.