Big Biller

Big Biller

There are a number of ways that Big Biller helps recruiters keep track of their applicants work history, background, activity, and communication so the information is up to date and easily accessible.

Work for Big Biller?

Learning about Big Biller?

Big Biller Reviews

Ask Big Biller a Question
Showing 34 Big Biller reviews
Big Biller review by <span>Deborah  M.</span>
Deborah M.

"Keeping Things In Order"

What do you like best?

I love the tracking of data this program has to offer. And, IT is FAST to respond to technical issues. The support you get for advancing your knowledge and teaching you better ways to get more business and candidates has been so helpful for my growth. I would highly recommend using this program. The system makes me look smart. Keeps me on track and most of all keeps my candidate information in order.

What do you dislike?

Going to a new system now, and price has gone up a bit. However, I'm sure once it is leveled off it will be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to keep things in order and know your candidates and customers better. It is imperative you have this type of program in place to keep the information straight. I have found by having Big Biller, my QA has gone up and my remembrance of data is logged and a permanent part the record. Therefore, nothing gets lost, unless you do not log it. You just work smarter.

Getting my jobs closed faster, due to tracking and notes sections of forms. This program really is like having very own secretary.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Big Biller
Big Biller review by <span>Georgette S.</span>
Georgette S.

"Big Biller is my (extremely user friendly) tool for an organized staffing desk."

What do you like best?

Big Biller has changed and adapted to the changing business world. It now enables the user to connect with various social/business media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) to allow for candidate information to be connected in one place. The pipeline system for jobs is one of my favorite things - enabling me to get right down to what makes money...making contact with candidates quickly.

What do you dislike?

Wow - tough question. I guess the only thing I can say is that sometimes I am not aware of some of the uses...but for that, I need to review training that is available on a more consistent basis than I currently do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have sampled other systems - but still prefer Big Biller. The support staff is super friendly and rarely is there a delay in getting feedback

Organized system for maintaining data related to clients and candidates.

System for connecting easily with niche websites - enabling me to find additional candidates

Tracking productivity of my team and helping to set goals based on data

Tracking source of candidates enabling us to determine our best resources to control rising costs

What Staffing solution do you use?

Big Biller review by <span>Marcus S.</span>
Marcus S.

"Big Biller is Recruiter Friendly"

What do you like best?

I'm new to using Big Biller, but compared to other ATS programs I've used, Big Biller is easier to learn and utilize. I recommend it! The speed of parsing resumes is excellent. Plus, I like that it is a simple one click function. Very nice! Also, it is really simple to search for candidates.

What do you dislike?

It would be better to ask me this after 6 months to a year. But for now, I'm not experiencing anything that I really dislike. The only thing I can think of for now is that it might be more helpful for new users if there were some self help links or videos to help ghuide me through the different processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I beleive they shouyld consider it. As a recrujiter with over 20 years experience, I find that Big Biller is especially good for Recruiters.

Big Biller is doing a gret job at solving my ability to keep and maintain good recordkeeping of my candidates. I like how I'm able to make key notes on my candidates, so that going forward, I will have those candidate summary notes and relevant facts to help me. Going forward, I beleive the benefits I will realize from using Big Biller is the inventory of my candidate database will only continue to grow. The more it grows, the more likely I will be a successful recruiter! This is a very important benefit to me, both now and ongoing.

Big Biller review by User

"Big Biller User for 11 years! Great ATS!"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of platform!

I am able to do many things on the Big Biller platform:

1) email candidates, and clients...which makes communication tracking very simple!

2) Ability to customize fields and activities. Again, this is amazing for tracking purposes.

3) We have the ability to store social media profiles of candidates and clients. This is perfect for checking out candidates from the past and seeing what they are currently up to.

I also like that Big Biller interacts with the Top Echelon Platform. This helps me to track candidates, that I have submitted to recruiter partners.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to text through the platform.

Big Biller is a great tracking tool. There is a tool called the Pipeline. It helps me stay organized, when recruiting for a job, and knowing where I am in the process. Who is being qualified, who is interviewing, who has an offer pending, etc.

Big Biller review by <span>Cindy K.</span>
Cindy K.

"Great Way to Share Candidates"

What do you like best?

I signed up a few months ago with Big Biller and Top Echelon. Sharing candidates on the network has been very easy. Your candidates information remains anonymous unless you want to share but it provides access to databases of candidates that you would not have access to otherwise. It also is easy to search through your own database of candidates.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike, but it is something you need time to network with. It is not a service that works well automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service is good and free training also.

Storing candidates and ability to search using keywords. Matching candidates to jobs, sharing candidates.

Big Biller review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Affordable and Intuitive"

What do you like best?

After our antique ATS crashed, we grudgingly admitted it was time to upgrade to a new system. We researched and watched demos and participated in trials. We listened to sales pitches and read customer reviews. We purchased and implemented one expensive ATS, but it was so feature-rich that, while our managers were excited, our users were intimidated and overwhelmed and didn’t use it. Big Biller offered exactly what we needed with a user-friendly, simple interface, and excellent pricing. The implementation was painless, training was easy to access, and tech support is responsive. We’re happy to have found Big Biller for our recruiting business.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an option to merge duplicate records. Other than that, the system meets our needs perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent support. Affordable and Intuitive.

Bill Biller is affordable and intuitive.

Learn more about Big Biller

Big Biller Videos

Big Biller Downloads

Learning about Big Biller?

* We monitor all Big Biller reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.