Big Cartel

Big Cartel is simple shopping cart software for artists.

Work for Big Cartel?
Nexternal 2x

Learning about Big Cartel?

Compare Big Cartel to Similar Solutions

Big Cartel Reviews

Showing 14 Big Cartel reviews
Big Cartel review by <span>Adriane M.</span>
Adriane M.

Easy online stores

What do you like best?

The program easily allows you to make a beautiful functional online store, customize its appearance, colors, font as you want. Completely individual appearance, directly customizing HTML and CSS. You have the ability to manage your store on the road with a mobile version. The control over orders is quite simple, you can quickly confirm the order, thereby your customers will be satisfied.

What do you dislike?

If you need a simple online store, then Big Cartel is right for you, but if you want to create a large, multifunctional online store, then this program does not have enough features for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Big Cartel provides the minimum number of functions that will help you create your own online store and work qualitatively and quickly. For small companies and startups, this is an excellent option.

With the help of Big Cartel I created a quality online store for my products. I can easily and quickly serve customers, without forcing them to wait a long time. Mobile version is always helped me to working on the go. Also, it allows you to easily edit or add new products. I used different services, but Big Cartel has everything I need at a pleasant price.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Big Cartel
Big Cartel review by <span>Tyson A.</span>
Tyson A.

My startup with Big Cartel

What do you like best?

If you are selling on the Internet and do not have your own website, then this software, then what you need to start up. A customer who has bought one of your products, you can suggest to pick up something else. To do this, it is enough to reset the link to your account with the goods and it will be convenient to look at the entire list and choose your product. This is very convenient because the link to the store can be provided both in social networks and by mail. It's like that you can provide customers with all of your assortment at any minute because your store is also on your smartphone.

What do you dislike?

For half a year I did not find any drawbacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you have a startup? Do you collect something to sell? The best solution is to start working with the big cartel.

Big Cartel helped us to create our own online store without much time and expense. That's cool. It's very easy to place the goods, edit it and it's beautiful in combination with the site's interface.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Big Cartel review by <span>Jen M.</span>
Jen M.

Works Well But Has Limitations

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to get started and fairly straightforward to add products. It's also not very expensive.

What do you dislike?

I found the website templates to be clunky and hard to navigate relative to other systems and programs. Not as easy to adapt/make changes as I've seen in other programs. It's not fully integrated with Printful, which is unfortunate because, like Big Cartel, it appeals to small organizations and artists - it requires more hands-on management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you have a small project or organization (like mine) it can offer a great service. My main frustration is with the web templates. I think with the increase in competition (e.g., Store Envy and other similar products, Big Cartel is starting to improve and tailoring it's product to artists.

I run a small nonprofit on the side and it's been easy to sell t-shirts.

Big Cartel review by <span>Demarcus S.</span>
Demarcus S.

Create as much as you can.

What do you like best?

It is wonderful and simple tools and service to create a unusual online shop, control and sell. Much easy customize the pictures, colors, type, and options of one of the lovely pre-made themes. Big helper.

What do you dislike?

Definitely, I will tell that I don't see any bad steps during work with this software. I'm glad that I found what I was searching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have the ability to get your store with you. With a great access from any device will help you to control all your working process. I recommend you this platform, as I guess it is the best one for sales.

We give the right mix of real-time, search optimization, order control, and advertising tools to have a small store up and running with no stress.

Big Cartel review by <span>Marietta C.</span>
Marietta C.

More open way to create.

What do you like best?

My work is better now. I'm glad that I start to use that software. Just in one step, I can create an amazing online shop. Very helpful tools which I can use simple.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad cons. Very good product to use. Everything works well. Has tools which will help you with every day. To create will be better and fun.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Greatest tools which you can use it. Will helps with your interface. Great work on pictures. Great combination of colors. So your themes will be the most creative.

I like that I can do a good side of my shop. I work with great tools and I can easily manage and decide what is better for my store. Helps my page works better.

Big Cartel review by <span>Lakhan M.</span>
Lakhan M.

A good market placet

What do you like best?

Sell on different social media websites like Facebook and no processing fees on orders

What do you dislike?

I think BigCartel doesn't have a huge audience in terms of selling and buying. Other similar online store software have the same features almost but my store at BigCartel doesn't have a lot of sales. I even think that BigCartel is a bit more expensive than other similar software and the return isn't that much due to a limited customers available

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others bot to buy this software. You can keep using this software as long as its free. As the sales don't over up your expenses, BigCartel becomes costly. I would recommend other online market software for selling your products

I use other software as well for selling my products online and even though BigCartel hasn't had a major impact on my earnings, I wouldn't completely deny that it is because of BigCartel that I have a few loyal customers who recommend my products to others as well.

Learning about Big Cartel?

* We monitor all Big Cartel reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Big Cartel to Similar Solutions