Big Interview

Online Job Interview Training

Work for Big Interview?

Learning about Big Interview?

Big Interview Reviews

Ask Big Interview a Question
Showing 3 Big Interview reviews
Big Interview review by Aditya D.
Aditya D.

"Very helpful product"

What do you like best?

The option to either using the fast track or the mastery track is the best feature. If I am in a hurry to prepare for an interview, I am given the most important preparation tools via the fast track option. On the other hand, if I have time and just want to improve my interviewing skills I can take the mastery track. Also, there are a lot of resources provided to me, especially the virtual interview through which I can prepare my answers and they are recorded and I am given feedback.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about Big Interview is that there are too many headings to choose from. I do not want to see so many headings as it makes the use of the tool intimidating. Also, the feedback is not given immediately which is downer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Big Interview, try to make the most out of the Tell A Story feature as it is very helpful in building a story about urself. This will help you answer STAR questions.

The task in my organization is to find candidates for the certain positions. The Big Interview tool helps me prepare the questions I need in order to prepare the interview process for the positions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Big Interview
Big Interview review by Robert V.
Robert V.

"Big Interview Review"

What do you like best?

The interview “roulette” option is fantastic for students that struggle with the “unknown” aspects of interviewing. It can show them in the video review what their initial reactions are truly like.

What do you dislike?

It is nice that there is the ability to preset interviews, but it can be a bit clunky and time consuming

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a good product, you just have to weigh the cost with the outcomes

At my institution we had a need for assisting a larger number of students with practice interviews. Big interview gave us this ability without having to find additional mock interview volunteers.

What Online Course Providers solution do you use?

Big Interview review by Sunny D.
Sunny D.

"An honest review of the Big interview software"

What do you like best?

THe best thing about the Big interview software is it provides immense of materials for the candidates to learn. The other best thing about this is course notes. they are very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Feedback on the submitted assignment is the only thing this software should take care of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommended this software to my calssmates seeking jobs.

I am preparing for my interview with the help of this software.

There are not enough reviews of Big Interview for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Lynda.com Logo
Lynda.com
Lynda teachers are effective, passionate educators, who are also respected authorities in software, creative, and business fields. They're here to share their expertise in dozens of topics with you, with courses organized into these eight subject areas.
Pluralsight Logo
Pluralsight
Pluralsight provides online training courses for developers and IT professionals.
Khan Academy Logo
Khan Academy
Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom.
Coursera Logo
Coursera
Coursera provides universal access to the world's best education, partnering with top universities and organizations to offer courses for anyone to take, for free.
Udemy Logo
Udemy
Udemy is a marketplace for online learning, offering people everywhere the opportunity to advance their careers, change professions, develop their personal passions or simply learn something new.
ITProTV Logo
ITProTV
4.7
Delivering binge-worthy learning (TM) to train IT professionals in every stage of their career. ITProTV provides an extensive library of online video courses for both corporate teams and individual learners.
Codecademy Logo
Codecademy
Codecademy is a team of hackers working hard to build a better way for anyone to teach, and learn, how to code.
HubSpot Academy Logo
HubSpot Academy
4.7
HubSpot Academy is an inbound marketing and sales education platform.
Udacity Logo
Udacity
4.0
Udacity provides online courses & credentials, built by AT&T, Google, etc. to teach skills that industry employers need today.
edX Logo
edX
EdX offers interactive online classes and MOOCs from the world's best universities, colleges and organizations.

Learning about Big Interview?

* We monitor all Big Interview reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.