Big Leap

4.8

Big Leap is a straightforward-thinking digital agency providing four core services: SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, and Marketing Automation. We provide all the flexibility and communication of a boutique agency combined with the scale and accountability of a global firm. We are dedicated to transparency, communication, and results.

Work for Big Leap?

Learning about Big Leap?

Big Leap Reviews

Ask Big Leap a Question
Showing 17 Big Leap reviews
Big Leap review by Amy M.
Amy M.

"Invaluable"

What do you like best?

Their willingness to take on tasks that we as a company may not have the additional bandwidth for to take on our own.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes for audits to complete -- which isn't necessarily their fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Big Leap was incredibly receptive to splitting and delegating tasks among our team and theirs. Make sure your goals are clearly defined between all members to make sure deliverables and tasks are assigned to those that can best complete it.

Big Leap is helping some of our newer brands rank on the first page with positive PR. Similarly, our sites are moving at a much faster speed and things have been better optimized for mobile.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Big Leap
Big Leap review by Jacob B.
Jacob B.

"Hard Working and Professional"

What do you like best?

I like that Big Leap has always been honest with us. After our first month of services they reported improved search engine rankings but were transparent enough with us to not take credit for the ranking improvements because they had not yet rolled out their tactics.

What do you dislike?

SEO takes time. This is not something that is their fault and Big Leap has done a great job at managing expectations but it should be noted that if you are going to invest in SEO that you have to be patient.

We are trying to grow the overall reach of our website and Big Leap is assisting us in increasing our traffic.

What SEO Services solution do you use?

"Awesome to work with!"

What do you like best?

They are always very helpful when I have questions or need something fixed on a report. I have learned a lot since working with them and I value the knowledge they have shared with me.

What do you dislike?

I wish they were a little more proactive in letting me know when there are issues with accounts. I often don't find out until they send me my reports, whereas if they let me know of the issue sooner, I'd be able to fix the problem and have a more complete report for the client.

They do a great job providing our company SEO services for our clients. They have made it a point to come out and personally meet with our team on many occasions to answer any questions we had and to educate us so we could better present their work to our clients.

Big Leap review by Janine H.
Janine H.

"Exceeded Expectations, Exceptional Reporting, Would Recommend"

What do you like best?

BigLeap breaks down SEO and thoroughly teaches what they are working on, the strategy behind it, and a proposed timeline for accomplishing the proposed tactics. Their communication is second to none.

What do you dislike?

I worked with Big Leap for over 2 years and have no dislikes as they are professional and exceptional at delivering results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Big Leap to anyone in need of SEO or Reputation Management assistance.

Big Leap review by Brad P.
Brad P.

"Great SEO Agency!"

What do you like best?

BigLeap has been very organized and provided great visibility into the tactics they are using.

What do you dislike?

At this time we don't have any dislikes.

We've largely been focusing on on page SEO improvements. We've already seen over 500 keyword ranking improvements on our top 70 keywords. YOY we're over 100% higher with organic search traffic. We generally don't expect to see SEO improvements this quickly (we've been a customer for less than three months), so the best is probably yet to come.

Big Leap review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Big Leap is Top Notch!"

What do you like best?

Big Leap has been instrumental in our reputation management strategy. They work hard to ensure we are given accurate and up-to-date information about each of our brands and quickly provide solutions to any setbacks we encounter. Everyone on their team is responsive and personable - They are great to work with!

What do you dislike?

No complaints! They continue to impress us with their results and work ethic.

Big Leap review by Shawn J.
Shawn J.

"Very Helpful For SEO"

What do you like best?

The knowledgeable and friendly staff ensure there are no issues with our accounts.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes for Big Leap at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Big Leap can move the needle when it comes to SEO services for your company.

Big Leap allows us to scale the SEO side of our business without growing the size of our team.

Big Leap review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Great people, great communication, great results!"

What do you like best?

Bigleap has helped us consistently improve our SEO rankings and increase our organic traffic and revenue. Since they have joined the team (about a year ago) we have more than doubled the amount of revenue from organic sources.

What do you dislike?

No negative feedback here. They are always willing to work with us on our particular needs.

Big Leap review by Gabe R.
Gabe R.

"Excellent Service Provider"

What do you like best?

Easy to communicate with always provide great reporting

What do you dislike?

No real complaints, they have always been helpful and responsive.

We have seen massive ranking increases which has led to more traffic and conversions for our business. More traffic = more revenue and that makes any business happy.

G2 Crowd User

"Big Leap makes Huge Strides"

What do you like best?

Everyone we've worked with at Big Leap has deliver stellar results, very engaged and responsive, super helpful and pleasant to work with.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything negative to say, honestly.

They've helped us discover gaps in our content strategy and have implemented changes from the strategy to design, to implementation. Then they went the extra mile and got us at the top of the google charts for SEO relating to this project.

Big Leap review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent SEO Agency "

What do you like best?

The team was very responsive, transparent and thorough. All of our questions got answers and the reporting throughout the project was very comprehensive.

What do you dislike?

I can say I didn't dislike anything about my experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set goals with your account manager so everyone is on the same page.

On-site SEO. We saw improved ranking, fast site speed and an overall better customer experience.

Big Leap review by Bradley C.
Bradley C.

"Great results"

What do you like best?

Communication- Results. Great team enjoy working wit them

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have worked with them for years. They are great

Leads

"Big Leap"

What do you like best?

They provide us with good content that has helped to boost our rankings online

What do you dislike?

Their reporting system is just them sending us a glorified google analytics sheet.

We are trying to get our ranking up for our company in the states that we are currently operating in.

G2 Crowd User

"Willing to the Extra mile to guide us in implementing marketing and SEO strategies "

What do you like best?

They research and write relevant content in easy to read format and they provide comprehensive monthly SEO reports.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. We have had a good experience with Big Leap to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with them on videos and blogs. They have good partners and good instincts.

Big Leap review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The honesty and communication are essential for us. Big leap has never been afraid to tell us what they think and help us develop strategies.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to put in the box as of now, if something changes I will edit the post.

G2 Crowd User

"Do a good job with SEO tasks"

What do you like best?

Account management - they do a good job of communicating with clients.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't really anything I didn't dislike. Do a good job.

Allow scalability without needing to hire an entire in house team.

G2 Crowd User

"Excellent organization to Work With"

What do you like best?

Their knowledge and expertise were excellent.

What do you dislike?

The limitation to only do what is asked.

Providing detailed information for our clients, working directly with the clients and providing so much expertise.

Learning about Big Leap?

* We monitor all Big Leap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.