BigContacts

BigContacts is a web based CRM software designed for small businesses that want a full-featured CRM system - without the cost or complexity that you find with most CRM solutions.

Work for BigContacts?

Learning about BigContacts?

BigContacts Reviews

Ask BigContacts a Question
Showing 59 BigContacts reviews
BigContacts review by Laurie W.
Laurie W.

"Any business operator will benefit from the BigContacts CRM"

What do you like best?

Web based means my data is available from any internet connected device. Great help and technical support when required.

What do you dislike?

There is a limit to how much the appearance can be customised but that's not a deal breaker for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the free trial - what have you got to lose?

Be prepared to do some work on any CRM you implement - it will only work for you if you use it and have the whole team on board!

I run a small automotive recruitment business in Melbourne Australia and have used local databases for many years. In this industry you need to keep track of "who's who in the zoo" and all previous interactions with them.

Several years ago I switched from PC to Mac.

My database software was PC only and rather than install Windows on my beautiful new iMac I decided to look for alternatives that would work easily cross-platform.

Despite knowing very little about web based applications at that time, I decided to give BigContacts a try. The learning curve was reasonably painless and the support available from BigContacts made the transition relatively easy.

At the time I had an associate based in another state and it was great to have both of us on the same CRM as It allowed me to easily monitor his activities and share information.

Since then BigContacts have released a new and improved version of the software. BigContacts are very pro-active when it comes to improving the CRM and innovating new features. They take the time to talk to their users and are receptive to all feedback and feedback.

I cannot compare BigContacts to other similar products, but because it works so well I have no intention of changing anytime soon.

I believe that all businesses will benefit from using a web based CRM. If a "one man band" like me can derive significant upside from using BigContacts, the benefits for a business with multiple staff / locations will be even greater.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BigContacts
BigContacts review by Derek O.
Derek O.

"Great for note taking and easy to follow up with potential and current customers"

What do you like best?

Being able to keep a history of notes from previous conversations and link your outlook so that you can find emails to reference easily.

What do you dislike?

Running some reports and wanting to modify reports can be a little difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have a CRM program and would like to stay in contact with your leads and customers. This is a great program for that.

Being in contact with customers and leads. We are able to send auto pilot emails so that we stay on our customer's mind so they remember who we are and what they liked about our product(s) at a show. We then can keep in contact with them and discuss their needs based on what we have already discusses previously so we can follow up with them to see how they are progressing on moving forward with a purchase.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

BigContacts review by Fran W. A.
Fran W. A.

"Big Contacts is critical for managing my business. It is the best CRM I have ever used!"

What do you like best?

It is simple and quick to use and maintain. Any time I have had a question, support is right there for you with quick responses.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the capability of once a file is attached to an email and it is the wrong file, to be able to delete it. I do not like that when an email window is open you can not move it around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best CRM software tool available today, very dependable and value priced.

It allows me, even as a small business, to easily keep up with the data on a prospect or client. It has been very beneficial for follow up with prospects and clients, keeping track. It has been a great asset in promoting our product, Marketing Calendar Office.

BigContacts review by Joan M.
Joan M.

"Staying on Task!"

What do you like best?

I am a Virtual Assistant currently for three Directors with a home party sales company. I love the task and to do lists the most. They really keep me on task and help me prioritize my work load. I love how easy it is to import my client's contacts each month. I use the auto pilot emails to get new contacts connected right away.

What do you dislike?

My clients contacts seem to change email address frequently which creates duplicate contacts. I would like to have an easier way to isolate those when they occur so that they can be corrected. A merge of some sort woulc be great so that none of the contact history gets lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with tasks! Participate in training videos and use support.

This system saves time in communication with my Directors. We both have quick access to what has been sent out to each client and their response or requests for information.

BigContacts review by David E.
David E.

"Big Contacts is the best CRM System on the market today. The professional support is outstanding!"

What do you like best?

The Big Contacts CRM is ready to install with very little training required. If you want to change the details of the data base or report forms, it is a snap! I sincerely believe the setting up should be one of the first things that a business should focus on.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it took me too long to make my final decision. I put myself through a very painful process of investigating many systems on the market. Finding the ideal CRM and marketing system is a very important

decision. What you decide is what you are going to live with for a long time. Consequently, the system should be friendly and supported by professionals who truly care about my success. A new shopper could spend an eternity looking at all of the products on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start a trial today!

I set a goal to have one strategic management CRM system for all of my business contacts. I have received the benefits of less stress and increased productivity.

BigContacts review by Rick M.
Rick M.

"BigContacts is an Excelent CRM for small businesses"

What do you like best?

I like the marketing function best as well as the many of the little features in the software that makes it easy for reporting tools.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the ability to mass delete contacts (may have ability but I am currently unaware) and the ability to check contacts to database when importing and update any pertinent information if contact is already in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BigContacts has been wonderful for our Sales & Marketing team and allows us to see other users notes on a contact and when they have changed any information.

Marketing - Lead nurturing.

A contact management database.

Benefits are endless, BigContacts is constantly coming out with new features!

BigContacts review by Alicia C.
Alicia C.

"Big Contacts reveiw"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a central location for all of our clients information.

What do you dislike?

I haven't figured out a way to email and entire group of our clients for mass mailing. Sometimes the program can be too dynamic and won't let you grab your clients vs prospects.

We are able to track all client related issues. Everyone of our employees have the ability to see what calls, email or visits have been made. Our field employees know what the internal employees are doing so therefore we stand as a united team when talking with clients and prospects

BigContacts review by Gary D.
Gary D.

"BigContacts is big bang for the buck"

What do you like best?

The cost/benefit. Easy to set up & enhance. Highly customizable. I like that files can be stored in each client record. I also like the virtually infinite search capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Continuing difficulty with Google calendar syncing. May be a function of the Disconnect and Ghostery apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set at least a weekly schedule to learn everything it can do. I'm still learning new things that were available 5 years ago.

Allows me to track and manage my pipeline. Robust History helps with compliance and legal issues as well as enhancing customer service and reducing errors.

BigContacts review by John G.
John G.

"BigContacts has been great!"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and has all the important functionality we need without a lot of unnecessary functions that make other applications more complicated and expensive.

What do you dislike?

Our learning curve for the ActiveCampaign integration is taking a while, and I've not taken time to learn the sales pipeline/sales stages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, great team, continually improving, best value I've found in a web-based CRM.

All our contact information is readily available on our desktop or smart phones. We can track our prospects and stay in touch with them leading to increased sales.

BigContacts review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"I did my research, tested many CRM tools, found this one worked best for us."

What do you like best?

powerful contact management page to see contact history and info on one page.

Intuitive and easy to use.

very inexpensive, blows away the competition price-wise for the features you get. This is great for us just starting out.

good support responsiveness.

What do you dislike?

reporting is a bit hard to use.

the main dash board charts view we don't use. just doesn't show data that is that useful.

add on features seem like some should be included with base cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't be afraid to ask for help from support including a free demo and use of the various tags and contacts filters. At first this was a bit confusing.

helps with managing client contacts, assignment of contacts to our team, followup task reminders. Useful for managing open proposals and followups.

BigContacts review by Chris Y.
Chris Y.

"Very easy and simple program with nice main features."

What do you like best?

Very easy and simple program with nice main features. Customer service is very quick to respond and is very helpful. Customer service is very willing to assist and answer questions in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Could have more features and capabilities. More in depth capabilities and better features for reporting. A better mobile version or an app would also be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review all needs within the system to determine the best system for your individual use.

Integrated email campaigns and sales opportunities, follow up tasks and contact history.

BigContacts review by James P.
James P.

"Very good product"

What do you like best?

Very simple and easy to use. The best aspect of how easy it is to organize this product. I can see who I need to talk to, and who are potential follow ups.

What do you dislike?

The only thing to dislike is how I have to open a new window whenever I click on something. If that was solved, I would give this product a 10/10

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the product, you can update the status of a potential client and who is using and who is not.

We are getting more organized as a firm, when bringing in new clients. All of our meetings are are in a clear schedule, and we can see what has to go on and who has to do it.

BigContacts review by Lindy P.
Lindy P.

"BigContacts is a great client managment tool."

What do you like best?

user friendly. easy to search contacts. Like the dashboard feature.

What do you dislike?

I don't always get a email notification when a task is assigned to me.

Everyday I have a bunch of Daily Activity summaries...but they are all blank. I'm assuming it is for contacts that I'm "following"...but not sure.

It's helping us see clients that have been called regularly. Also, adding notes on each client helps the outside reps know of any issues that we've dealt with internally.

BigContacts review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Big Contacts"

What do you like best?

I am amazed at how easy this program is to use

What do you dislike?

I find the mail merge and campaign marketing difficult to navigate and use. When it comes to seperating lists and creating new one I find Big Contacts confusing and at times frustrating. This is true when I try to send out an email blast

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program and very cost effective. With a little training this program can be implemented into your organization very quickly

Keeping on top of our lead flow as well as staying in touch with our current clients. I am now much more organized and am finding our contact rate and close rate has increased since utilizing Big Contact

BigContacts review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Sometimes a little tough to navigate but good for keeping track of needs and wants"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is the fact I can view all of my customers on the Want to Buy category all at once and easy send out requests

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the fact you have to have the same exact spelling as entered. If someone else enters a contact in a different form it won't come up in the drop down. Example: T & L construction, T an L construction,

T and L construction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to Bog contacts. Easy to access when I'm not in the office also.

Benefits problems being solved are the quantity of emails I can find and store all in one place. Wants and needs of my customers.

BigContacts review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"President of Best Bet Franchise and Fund My Franchise"

What do you like best?

What I really like the most about Big Contacts can be summed up in the ease of operation and very short learning curve. It handles all of my needs for my business and then some. I really could say in addition to that is that they are always making positive upgrades and adding useful features. Makes running my business a lot more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have a dislike. The system performs as advertised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Slick system and easy to train new users as your company grows

It solves a lot of time management and efficiency problems. Great for drip marketing, keeping people on tasks and by automatically getting information emails out to clients.

BigContacts review by Rachel G.
Rachel G.

"Finally found the product I was looking for!"

What do you like best?

The best solution for organizing I've found. Ability to simply have information readily available and entered. Enter fields and customize data in a framework that makes sense.

What do you dislike?

While there does not seem to be such a big learning curve, everything does still take some time, there's no magic wand included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it

Organizing data, using a program with multiple custom fields, and having everything in one place and keeping it current..

BigContacts review by Sam C.
Sam C.

"Very Versitile"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize the layout. The chassis is there and it lets your build you CRM from there.

What do you dislike?

I wish the help function was easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, I do believe you will sign up.

I am finally getting my clients and policy information in 1 place, online. I am hoping this will make doing mailers easier and sorting through who I need to contact and when.

BigContacts review by Chuck G.
Chuck G.

"Great Product - Easy to USe"

What do you like best?

We implemented Big Contacts over five years ago. We have had great success with territory transitions and realignment of territories very easy. All information was available to incoming representative.

What do you dislike?

Have not found anything that we have disliked. Reporting is good and they continue to improve the system. We have 16 users and rarely have any issues with users in the field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this product.

Accountability of our field representatives and their activity with customers has vastly improved. We now know who it is that is working in our customers stores, which helps when we make changes or are looking for input from the field.

BigContacts review by Beth M.
Beth M.

"Web-based contact/sales management"

What do you like best?

I've been using this for a long time. I like the email drop-boxes. I like that I can access my contacts from anywhere. The customer support is pretty responsive.

What do you dislike?

The usability of information displays could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you don't need a huge custom CRM package this is perfect for a smaller company.

It's great for managing a to-do list in conjunction with a list of sales contacts

BigContacts review by Christy W.
Christy W.

"It is very informative and easy to navigate."

What do you like best?

I like that everyone has access to all of the same information. We can see everyone's schedules if it is updated. I also like the reminders I get daily about my calendar. I like to keep informed and this helps me do that.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is slow while I am trying to pull something up. I haven't figured out how to run the report section yet but I will continue to work with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure everyone updates in the system. It won't work if not everyone participates.

We are keeping everyone updated on our clients so that we can serve them better.

BigContacts review by User in Recreational Facilities and Services
User in Recreational Facilities and Services

"Big Contacts Review"

What do you like best?

The contact management platform is easy to operate and displays a large multitude of information in a consolidated view. More so, each section of the consolidated view expands to reveal the in-depth information a sales team needs to survive.

What do you dislike?

So far I have experienced some technical issues, but the support team is attentive and works to resolve them as quickly as they can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a CRM program designed specifically for contact management, this is your tool.

Contact management and fluidity of contact information between our team was our major downfall. All of our contact communications were done through email and were constantly lost in the sea of emails that most professionals field daily. This management software allows us to keep all of that information in one location away from the stormy swallows of the daily email barrage.

BigContacts review by Alicia R. H.
Alicia R. H.

"Great System & Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, price & portability .

What do you dislike?

Would like additional metric search features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

There are three staff dedicated to serving our clientele. Having their photos makes it easy as well as their face page showing the last contact and a summary of next steps needed without having to change pages. Large company, however we use it in our particular department.

BigContacts review by Internal Consultant in Accounting
Internal Consultant in Accounting

"Unparalleled CRM software"

What do you like best?

BigContacts is a great, solid and effective way to organize and set up client-based appointments. I've been using it for many months, and have never had issues. The best aspect of this web based CRM is the ability to multitask and differentiate between a variety of custom fields.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike, except the slight lag time and delays between browsing. Perhaps if the pages had a lesser cache, and loaded quicker, it would be less of a drag on our part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend this for any sized business when dealing with multiple prospective and existing clients.

A broad range of problems have been solved, nothing in particular. The benefits of using BigContacts are just for a better organizational structure personally, as well as an outlet to expand into larger client lists and get more things done.

BigContacts review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Big Contacts has turned from good to great"

What do you like best?

Their strive to continually makes Big Contacts better is currently what I enjoy the most!

What do you dislike?

The legacy look to the overall experience - however they are working hard at changing it and I look forward to the updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - it's very inexpensive for what you get. If you don't like the look - check back soon, the preview I got looks great!

Tracking business clients and email templates are the greatly solving my business needs.

BigContacts review by Consultant in Consumer Goods
Consultant in Consumer Goods

"My personal assistant"

What do you like best?

I love that my leads are never forgotten by using this system! Even if I am a few days late, the reminders are still there for me to complete the task.

What do you dislike?

I wish that texts came from my personal numbers so customers knew they were from me.

I don't like not being able to sort tasks by type

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to set up tasks

I am not forgetting leads, I am following up much better

It has helped me to build routines in my buiness

BigContacts review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Very impressed, still working out any kinks, but a good program for our needs. "

What do you like best?

The Customization!! I love being able to customize all my tasks and activities and contacts. I like the contact profiles and how in depth I can input them. I also love the reports which I am further investigating.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more in depth descriptions without having to toggle the i in tasks. Also, seems a bit quirky and slow at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it really is a good program and easy.

Tracking our daily and finding information is quite easy.

BigContacts review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Very Organized and the Ideal CRM for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I love how diverse this CRM is. It is very easy to use and very user friendly. Our contacts are organized to our liking and that is exactly what we were looking for in a CRM.

What do you dislike?

I would like for their to be an option to email our clients alerts coming from Eco-Tax so they can prepare for any appointment scheduled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely what you are looking for to get your business organized and up and running to improve your CRM.

We can view all of our contacts in an organized fashion and be able to be more efficient with this CRM. We realized this is the CRM we have been missing while in business.

BigContacts review by David H.
David H.

"Big Contacts Ease of Use Superior"

What do you like best?

The structure and ease of use are great. I have always felt Salesforce.com is too complex and has information not required cluttering the interface. Bigcontacts.com is clean and easy to use making staff more effective.

What do you dislike?

I think Live Customer Support would be a great addition. Generally at this price point one can call in and discuss issues directly with staff.

The benefits of a contact management system in the cloud. Very easy to train and use.

BigContacts review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Happy "

What do you like best?

Ability to manage client base as basic or as involved as I choose.

Cost is great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much at this point. I would really like to be able to call in for support and speak with someone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have either used or investigated many other CRM's. At this point Big Contacts is the best fit for me.

Better manage my clients, dates, and be more efficient in the many tasks I have.

BigContacts review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Entering new contacts. setting up appointments and keeping record of interactions with clients"

What do you like best?

I like how the system if very user friendly and can easily fit the needs of your business by allowing personal modifications. The personal modifications have allowed us to improve the quantity and quality of work being done.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how after you write a note the screen automatically returns back the list of contacts.

One issue is keeping up with clients and their demands. Using BigContacts has helped to resolve that problem. With their note keep system and the ability to schedule meetings for clients and staff member we have been able to reduce the stress of keeping up with our client load

BigContacts review by Billy G.
Billy G.

"Solid CRM"

What do you like best?

It's affordable and easy to use for both prospect and client activity tracking. The integrated e-marketing platform allows the open/click thru metrics to be automatically included in the contact's profile.

What do you dislike?

The contact list viewing options are limited to a number of pre-determined fields. Creating a report is really the only way to filter the contact list.

Managing contact interactions during our lengthy sales cycle.

BigContacts review by Mackenzie J.
Mackenzie J.

"Useful, but could be more efficient"

What do you like best?

It is an easy way to keep a record of interactions with a large number of businesses.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the file upload process and wish you could select multiple files to upload or drag and drop.

We can share pull up a record of past interactions with every business we visit and quickly see if any other employees have followed up with the customer.

BigContacts review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"I found Big Contacts to be easy to use and packed with essential features for a great price"

What do you like best?

The ease of navigating and accessing info without complicated menus.

What do you dislike?

Should have an app for smartphones and tablets.

Ability to track all aspects of contact with customers; especially like the fact that emails from customers can show up in the history.

When customers realize that we are up to date with all their info when contacting them, this helps to improve our image.

BigContacts review by Kristan H.
Kristan H.

"Great service, great prices, great software!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see what my coworkers are doing, section off tasks and to-dos, receive text reminders and sent emails from the software!!!

What do you dislike?

No issues yet! The format takes getting used to but I am able to easily navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with learning the process.

Communication, most definitely! Keeping records of contact with clients; keeping up with our marketing/sales goals.

BigContacts review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"BigContacts Cutomizable CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that with BigContacts I can customize the entire CRM. I'm not limited to any predetermined settings.

What do you dislike?

The system can sometimes run a little slow and get "stuck".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set up a consultation with BigContacts to make sure you are using the product to it's full capacity.

This has helped me build a CRM / ATS for recruiting.

BigContacts review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Makes my business a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create my own opportunities and have it set up to remind me to complete tasks. I feel that I wouldn't be as effective with follow-up if it weren't for Big Contacts.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don't dislike anything about it. It took me a little while to get used to it, but once I did, it makes my life easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn it because once you do, it makes your life easier.

I'm solving my follow-up issues. With the system set up, I don't ever forget to connect with previous customers.

BigContacts review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Easy, self-explanatory system for first-time user"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the system is to figure out. I came in having no experience with an CRM systems, and easily picked up this process.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the time it takes to enter one contact, there should be an option to quickly enter a bunch of contacts at one time.

I have not had a central place to store all of my contacts, and have carried around business cards for a while. This is making me more organized and more connected to my customers and to all connections I have made.

BigContacts review by User in Music
User in Music

"Very Good"

What do you like best?

That you can synch to your email and it puts copy of your correspondence into the client profile.

What do you dislike?

That the above is quite difficult to set up, I had to contact Big Contacts to do it, however the customer service was great.

Keeping track the ever changing landscape of advertising executives.

BigContacts review by Shannon C.
Shannon C.

"Good, but needs some work"

What do you like best?

Simple format, which is good for our older employee's

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of duplicates from out transfer, that I can't get clean up. I also don't email from BC due to some crazy formatting issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really clean up your date before you do a transfer.

Great for working off-site

BigContacts review by Karen F.
Karen F.

"Easy to use CRM program"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly & easy to use right from the start.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of available "upsells" that I don't need. However, for larger businesses these could be important add ons.

It helps me stay much more organized & allows me to access customer information quickly.

BigContacts review by Jeff J.
Jeff J.

"Long Time user"

What do you like best?

Flexible and user friendly, great service

What do you dislike?

Im not writing their commercial insurance..yet. They are a prospect in Big Contacts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes- flexible and easy to learn/use

How to organize groups of prospects, design and implement tailor made campaigns, process them thru the cycle and convert them to clients

BigContacts review by User

"Decent CRM"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use. They won't keep disabling your account like Constant Contact every time that you add new leads. Easy to use templates. Great reporting of analytics.

What do you dislike?

Too many messages from the CEO. Not easy to set up drip campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

Sales and marketing

BigContacts review by Administrator

"BigCantacts review after 2 years"

What do you like best?

We love the availability to contact information through the internet allowing customer access at and away from the office. The customized contact fields are useful for both customer and vendor information. Multiple user base allows all office staff access at or away from the office. Great scheduling, emailing and mailing capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Haven't figured out how to merge duplicate entries. It sometimes easily pops out of the email screen and loses your entire email.

Tracking original contact source, time in pipeline to purchase.

BigContacts review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Excellent CRM "

What do you like best?

All Features especially the new bigalerts.

What do you dislike?

Nothing the product is great!Nothing the product is great!Nothing the product is great!Nothing the product is great!Nothing the product is great!Nothing the product is great!Nothing the product is great!Nothing the product is great!Nothing the product is great!vvNothing the product is great!Nothing the product is great!vvNothing the product is great!Nothing the product is great!Nothing the product is great!Nothing the product is great!Nothing the product is great!

Having everything in one place. We can do that here,

BigContacts review by Sean R.
Sean R.

"Positive experience"

What do you like best?

I like the custome fields and the ability to send group e-mails.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that big contacts is part of the e-mail string when I send an e-mail for my organization.

Some place to manage account contacts.

BigContacts review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"COO/ Owner"

What do you like best?

the software is easy to use and not complicated to learn

What do you dislike?

I would like the dashboard to be customized to my use and I would like an alert if we already have a contact in the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use once you get the hang of it - we use it to send tasked to each other in the office

Sales information - that is what we use it for 90 percent of the time

BigContacts review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Nice features for the price point"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be assigned tasks by my client.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to view my tasks and my client's calendar at the same time.

Better communication between my client and me - stuff gets done.

BigContacts review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"I love Big Contacts"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that all my emails are integrated into each contact. That feature alone has been so helpful.

What do you dislike?

I'm having a problem with meetings that I'm missing and they get dismissed and don't stay on my calender. I wish there was someway I could change them to reacurring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Big Contacts is the best CRM on the market, especially for the money.

Customer retention and new business has benefited our company so much.

BigContacts review by Joseph R.
Joseph R.

"Life saver!"

What do you like best?

It is user friendly and easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

Would prefer a live chat option for tech support

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it

Client communication is our goal. BC helps this by keeping everything organized where we need it.

BigContacts review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"a helpful resource!"

What do you like best?

great resource at great price for keeping on top of company contacts in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

would love an iphone app (not sure if available?)

business contact rolodex; great for multi-user access.

BigContacts review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Organizational and Marketing Dream!"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about BigContacts integrated contact and marketing system is the customization! I can tailor it to fit all of my needs for my insurance business. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that did not quite work out how I wanted it was transferring tasks from my prior CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They keep adding new features!

On top of my task management and keeping in touch with clients!

BigContacts review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

I love that it keeps all my "to-do's" in one place.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I like everything about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LOVE IT!

Staying efficient in my time. Keeps me on track.

BigContacts review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Tracking Sales Contacts and Pipeline"

What do you like best?

Able to keep detail tracking of potential clients.

What do you dislike?

Reports... parameters and unable to pull accurate reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Much more robust and easy parameters for reports

Potential clients

BigContacts review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"This product has really organized my contact forbetter effeciency."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The platform allows me to easily navigate to the specific information that I use consistently.

What do you dislike?

I would like to the ability to create a template schedule, and be able to edit that schedule with clients as appointments popup and change.

The bigcontacts platform has really helped me keep my contact management clean and organized.

BigContacts review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Very up to date"

What do you like best?

I like how everyone keeps in touch by being immediate with the text reminders.

What do you dislike?

Everything is a little confusing trying to find everything.

We are solving the communications problem. I have realized that we weren't taking enough information from clients before and not referring the information to other coworkers. Leaving clients upset.

BigContacts review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Big Contacts Review"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and keep track of all contacts.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislike towards Big Contacts.

I am still fairly new to the software but what I have used I am impressed with how it is laid out and kept up to date.

BigContacts review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"bigcontacts - its not bad"

What do you like best?

easy access from anywhere. i can use it on the fly from my mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

some of the settings aren't intuitive. sometimes slow. that might be more about connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i say use bigcontacts - its good.

great to see notes and keep records of all my contacts

BigContacts review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"BC Review"

What do you like best?

The reminder emails I get every morning for tasks to complete

What do you dislike?

It is hard to search anything with the & sign in it.

I use Big Contacts for marketing purposes

Learning about BigContacts?

* We monitor all BigContacts reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.