BigContacts

BigContacts is a web based CRM software designed for small businesses that want a full-featured CRM system - without the cost or complexity that you find with most CRM solutions.

Work for BigContacts?

Showing 59 BigContacts reviews
BigContacts review by <span>Laurie W.</span>
Laurie W.

Any business operator will benefit from the BigContacts CRM

What do you like best?

Web based means my data is available from any internet connected device. Great help and technical support when required.

What do you dislike?

There is a limit to how much the appearance can be customised but that's not a deal breaker for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the free trial - what have you got to lose?

Be prepared to do some work on any CRM you implement - it will only work for you if you use it and have the whole team on board!

I run a small automotive recruitment business in Melbourne Australia and have used local databases for many years. In this industry you need to keep track of "who's who in the zoo" and all previous interactions with them.

Several years ago I switched from PC to Mac.

My database software was PC only and rather than install Windows on my beautiful new iMac I decided to look for alternatives that would work easily cross-platform.

Despite knowing very little about web based applications at that time, I decided to give BigContacts a try. The learning curve was reasonably painless and the support available from BigContacts made the transition relatively easy.

At the time I had an associate based in another state and it was great to have both of us on the same CRM as It allowed me to easily monitor his activities and share information.

Since then BigContacts have released a new and improved version of the software. BigContacts are very pro-active when it comes to improving the CRM and innovating new features. They take the time to talk to their users and are receptive to all feedback and feedback.

I cannot compare BigContacts to other similar products, but because it works so well I have no intention of changing anytime soon.

I believe that all businesses will benefit from using a web based CRM. If a "one man band" like me can derive significant upside from using BigContacts, the benefits for a business with multiple staff / locations will be even greater.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BigContacts
BigContacts review by <span>Derek O.</span>
Derek O.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great for note taking and easy to follow up with potential and current customers

What do you like best?

Being able to keep a history of notes from previous conversations and link your outlook so that you can find emails to reference easily.

What do you dislike?

Running some reports and wanting to modify reports can be a little difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have a CRM program and would like to stay in contact with your leads and customers. This is a great program for that.

Being in contact with customers and leads. We are able to send auto pilot emails so that we stay on our customer's mind so they remember who we are and what they liked about our product(s) at a show. We then can keep in contact with them and discuss their needs based on what we have already discusses previously so we can follow up with them to see how they are progressing on moving forward with a purchase.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

BigContacts review by <span>Fran W. A.</span>
Fran W. A.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Big Contacts is critical for managing my business. It is the best CRM I have ever used!

What do you like best?

It is simple and quick to use and maintain. Any time I have had a question, support is right there for you with quick responses.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the capability of once a file is attached to an email and it is the wrong file, to be able to delete it. I do not like that when an email window is open you can not move it around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best CRM software tool available today, very dependable and value priced.

It allows me, even as a small business, to easily keep up with the data on a prospect or client. It has been very beneficial for follow up with prospects and clients, keeping track. It has been a great asset in promoting our product, Marketing Calendar Office.

BigContacts review by <span>Joan M.</span>
Joan M.

Staying on Task!

What do you like best?

I am a Virtual Assistant currently for three Directors with a home party sales company. I love the task and to do lists the most. They really keep me on task and help me prioritize my work load. I love how easy it is to import my client's contacts each month. I use the auto pilot emails to get new contacts connected right away.

What do you dislike?

My clients contacts seem to change email address frequently which creates duplicate contacts. I would like to have an easier way to isolate those when they occur so that they can be corrected. A merge of some sort woulc be great so that none of the contact history gets lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with tasks! Participate in training videos and use support.

This system saves time in communication with my Directors. We both have quick access to what has been sent out to each client and their response or requests for information.

BigContacts review by <span>David E.</span>
David E.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Big Contacts is the best CRM System on the market today. The professional support is outstanding!

What do you like best?

The Big Contacts CRM is ready to install with very little training required. If you want to change the details of the data base or report forms, it is a snap! I sincerely believe the setting up should be one of the first things that a business should focus on.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it took me too long to make my final decision. I put myself through a very painful process of investigating many systems on the market. Finding the ideal CRM and marketing system is a very important

decision. What you decide is what you are going to live with for a long time. Consequently, the system should be friendly and supported by professionals who truly care about my success. A new shopper could spend an eternity looking at all of the products on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start a trial today!

I set a goal to have one strategic management CRM system for all of my business contacts. I have received the benefits of less stress and increased productivity.

BigContacts review by <span>Rick M.</span>
Rick M.

BigContacts is an Excelent CRM for small businesses

What do you like best?

I like the marketing function best as well as the many of the little features in the software that makes it easy for reporting tools.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the ability to mass delete contacts (may have ability but I am currently unaware) and the ability to check contacts to database when importing and update any pertinent information if contact is already in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BigContacts has been wonderful for our Sales & Marketing team and allows us to see other users notes on a contact and when they have changed any information.

Marketing - Lead nurturing.

A contact management database.

Benefits are endless, BigContacts is constantly coming out with new features!

Learning about BigContacts?

* We monitor all BigContacts reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.