BigMarker

3.9

BigMarker is a place to host live web conferences about things that matter with groups who share your passions and interests.

Work for BigMarker?

Learning about BigMarker?

Compare BigMarker to Similar Solutions

BigMarker Reviews

Ask BigMarker a Question
Showing 11 BigMarker reviews
BigMarker review by Sreekumar J.
Sreekumar J.

"A fantastic webinar and live conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

I have been used a handful of conferencing tools for the last five years and I would rate usability very high for Bigmarker.

The device independent functionality - desktop, think-pad or mobile is awesome.

I am finding Bigmarker as an excellent companion to perform small webinars to customers/prospects.

The booking and billing portion are yet to be attempted. However they are also excellent features.

What do you dislike?

Currently I am not finding anything serious to dislike Bigmarker

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend any serious user who wanted to launch webinars in a quick and hassle free manner to try Bigmarker. Compared to many webinar tools, Bigmarker has advantages in terms of features and pricing.Another big plus is its ease in setup and launch.

Being in small business, the solution what we were looking at was something simple,easy to manage and affordable. In India, we have anticipated, low bandwidth, not so tech savvy users as some issues for any webinar tool.

I found this tool working even in moderate bandwidth.

We tried many and finally selected Bigmarker and I cam say, it was a wise decision

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BigMarker
BigMarker review by Cris R.
Cris R.

"Modern webinars"

What do you like best?

This service will be available to you on any platform. It does not matter from what device you want to view the seminar, BigMarker works correctly everywhere. You can share a screen, record a conference and make a quiz, etc. It is very convenient that you can offer webinars for free or ask to pay for participation in a webinar.

What do you dislike?

The main drawback I found is that the customer service is not always friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that BigMarker will not disappoint you, as it performs its functions well. The quality of communication is good, the main thing is to have a quality Internet. You can first use the DEMO version to make sure that BigMarker is right for you. If you need a high-quality platform for the web-seminars - BigMarker is what you are looking for.

We use BigMarker to conduct web-seminars with our customers. We provide training or counseling for them. Also every month we hold web-seminars for advertising our products.

What Webinar solution do you use?

BigMarker review by Reed Q.
Reed Q.

"Each employee is reachable now in one click"

What do you like best?

Very cool multimedia quality, simple and convenient user interface. I also like that users do not need to download plug-ins or extensions to view webinars. Service allows you to download and share multimedia content, which easily accessible.

A very large and good combination of tools that will help you be more powerful and more creative than others. Very easy to use and easy to understand all the steps of the working process. Works very well with the screen sharing section.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it happens that webinars, where the video playing, stopped or restarted during a live webinar. And this is a serious problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a startup and want to consistently and easily set up web meetings, then the same thing. If your large enterprise, then this is the space for your cross continental communications.

This service helps us with an online chat or presentation. It's very good that there is a computer at work that has webinars. As I said, they have many different tools, so everyone can use it and succeed.

BigMarker review by Harland S.
Harland S.

"Wonderful,easy and so useful way."

What do you like best?

Usually, I'm using screen sharing and I would like to say that quite well. Every day I'm sharing with videos even with webinar record.It make my work so easy with a big kind of tools.

What do you dislike?

The Very great solution which I had. All office work with enjoy.We usually solve our small issues with support service.They help a lot and makes our work more clear. Don't have any problem with this software. Thank you for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will make your company work good and fast. A lot of facilities you will find with. Very easy and understandable program. Very great tools.Great and fast sharing of files and screen.

Very easy and nice to work with. It helps us a lot with online chat or presentation.very good to be at work and thought computer have webinars. As I said they have a lot of different kind of tools so every person can use it and be successful.

BigMarker review by Ralph K.
Ralph K.

"Perfect tools will make all your work."

What do you like best?

Perfect for my work. I like to deal with this software very much. Great opportunity for screen sharing. Really great and so useful part of our work. Big choice of great tools which you can use.

What do you dislike?

As I don't have a negative issue with this software. I would like to tell that it is a good program to have at the company. Very good support service. Which really care about your productive work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very big and good combination of tools. Will helps you to be more powerful and more creative than others. Very easy to use and simple to understand all steps about it. Works very good with a screen sharing.

We are working on the good presentation. We are really glad that we have very powerful tools which help our work be more professional. Very great to introduce webinar and all kind of presentation.

BigMarker review by JAMES L.
JAMES L.

"BigMarker is Affordable, and quick to set up!"

What do you like best?

It was so fast to set up as they have pre-built landing pages, walk you through everything and are the most affordable after hours of searching for webinar softwares.

What do you dislike?

Whitelabeling comes in at a very hefty price tag and it is not as easy or user friendly as GoToWebinar but it's still very quick to set up but just not as customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really the best option for those looking to host webinars within a strict budget ($29 vs $89 per month) while not compromising on the ability of file sharing, polls, screen sharing and other critical webinar/video conferencing features.

We host webinars to engage and interact with new clients and prospects. It helps generate leads but provides a one-to-many relationship while nurturing new and prospective clients.

BigMarker review by Mario T.
Mario T.

"Excellent Admin View, Great Functionality, Wanting Better Compression"

What do you like best?

They're doing a lot of development and adding a good amount of features. We've done pretty extensive research into webinar platforms and this one has one of the easiest admin interfaces of the bunch with a ton of very useful functionality including easy integration with Zapier, cloud-hosted videos and presentation files, easy to use and customizable landing pages and presenter profiles.

We're big on cloud hosted platforms and this one's excellent at it. Or, aside from the video quality.

But you can clone existing webinars with a click of the button so it's super easy to spin up a new webinar. We don't use the functionality but they've built the system so you can run a pre-recorded webinar and automate certain aspects of it so that it APPEARS someone's running the show. Cheeky!

What do you dislike?

Their video compression is unimpressive. We don't have super powerful internet--often hovering around 12Mbps - 15Mbps--and the quality is often pixelated. When you bring up a slide, poll or any real feature, the quality takes a hit, sometimes with participants saying they aren't seeing things. Basically, it's a bandwidth hog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price point is right, the functionality is there, even with the disappointments I have with the company, I can say that they're worth diving into and checking out.

We host 100 active participants in monthly webinars easily and smoothly with BigMarker. It's the best webinar platform we've tried! Webinars are easy to manage and build with Bigmarker and they've shown they're just getting started building this out!

BigMarker review by User in Higher Education

"This software is just ok, but not good enough to pay for."

What do you like best?

I've used, trialed, implemented a few different software types during my time as a board of directors member in order to find the best video conference software for my team members to use. The nature of our industry is that we're spread out through various universities around the country. This software allowed us to communicate with each other when we needed to.

What do you dislike?

This software isn't free. And considering that we eventually had to pay for a subscription, I was disappointed in how the support and quality of the video streams were. I would not use this software over something like Google or Zoom, which offer the same services and features to us, but for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There isn't anything special or unique about BigMarker. I would not recommend this product over other more well known video conference softwares. Their pay service is not any better than anything you can already get for free from companies like Google or Zoom. Unfortunately, since we were only in the trial/evaluation phase, we were unable to review customer support, as we decided not to implement BigMarker.

We have students from all over the USA that need to be able to communicate with each other for the roles they fulfill in residence life and housing organizations. We need to be able to use video conference software to keep everyone up to date on professional development opportunities.

BigMarker review by Simon M.
Simon M.

"Best Web Conferencing software ever used"

What do you like best?

BigMarker is a free web conferencing service that provides the tools needed to plan a conference, easily manage your meeting, record the exchange in completeness, and then share the conference with the public. BigMarker users are also able to connect conferences, replay previous, and promote their future conferences.

What do you dislike?

We have been using this technology for many weeks now, and granted our people are not in the IT industry, but we always have major problems getting everyone on to hear and be heard. Add the video and we lose them regularly. They reboot and return, and sometimes we have a better connection.

Now we've started or tried to use it for new groups and still major problems. the first class had to be rescheduled. Not optimistic. Not trilled with the platform. Not sure I want to invest in the monthly fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A user-friendly web service.

Lets you create and join online communities.

Supports community posts, file posts, and comments on posts.

Lets community members hold video conferences on the website.

Some great features that BigMarker brings are listed below:

Connects servers in 190 countries

The ability to track your attendance and participation

Able to use PayPal to charge memberships to your conferences

Brand your conference community with your other businesses

Connect from any device: desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone

5GB of cloud storage is free with each community to keep your recordings

No one is required to download anything to participate (must have Java)

Uses SSL & HTTPS Security to ensure the security of your conference

Customer support via email and customer chat

BigMarker review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Easy on first-time users, powerful"

What do you like best?

It’s always clear what I need to do in order to achieve a desired result, and it was very easy to set up for the first time. I got an email with a unique link followed concise on-screen prompts to download small, unobtrusive client software, and before I knew it I was in the meeting! There are helpful text bubble callouts that highlight things I can do, based on what’s happening in the meeting or where I’m positioning my mouse.

What do you dislike?

Can’t think of anything to dislike about this off the top of my head. There have been times when someone speaking had a bad connection, but I think the situation would have been the same if we were using another conferencing solution. A weak connection is going to affect quality no matter what tool one uses. I

We mainly use this tool for webinars that have hundreds of participants. It seems to support that load really well, and has a lot of nice features for that situation. The meeting organizer can mute everyone, then unmute people selectively for Q&A. You can "raise your hand" or type questions into the chat box. You can send messages to specific people also if you need something that’s not relevant to the entire audience.

BigMarker review by Brian D.
Brian D.

"Support is abysmal!"

What do you like best?

Has many options and when working, their very nice!

What do you dislike?

Rarely working "properly" and support is just terrible, still waiting over seven days for a resolution.

Registration driven webinars.

Learning about BigMarker?

* We monitor all BigMarker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare BigMarker to Similar Solutions