BigML

BigML Reviews

Showing 22 BigML reviews
BigML review by <span>Harsh P.</span>
Harsh P.

"Machine Learning Cloud Platform"

What do you like best?

The best thing about BigML is you don't need any files on your local system, just an internet connection and API will let you do anything you want, from model deployment to prediction. You can save the model on cloud and use it from any device you want. Also, one more thing I would like to mention is the free datasets they provide for playing around with your models, there is a wide range of datasets that one can use directly with API.

What do you dislike?

We have been using BigML for a long time and have never faced issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They provide a variety of free datasets, I recommend to use them while you become familiar with the platform.

Deploying ML models on cloud facility they provide to use them in different projects we build in our organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BigML
BigML review by <span>Prit S.</span>
Prit S.

"Powerful Machine Learning Cloud Platform"

What do you like best?

This is a great platform where one can easily find any algorithm related to Machine Learning. Yes, even they provide a lot of data sets which really helps for learning and understanding the BigML API. The documentation is too good and up to the mark.

What do you dislike?

It is not a free service, where as one can easily find many open source libraries such as scikit-learn that meets the purpose and even its free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a number of free datasets available, which are displayed on the dashboard itself when you sign in. I suggest you to play with those datasets, it will provide a brief information how BigML API works .

Deploying models on BigML cloud that are used to carry out various ML tasks using the powerful BigML API.

What Machine Learning solution do you use?

BigML review by <span>Bhargavi S.</span>
Bhargavi S.

"Best Ever ML API"

What do you like best?

I really like that it provides service as a REST API. It is so fast and efficient that I always rely on it for all of the products I develop.

What do you dislike?

In free trail it limits the storage which forces one to buy a paid pack. I would really love to recommend it if it would have been providing more perks in free pack. It constraints itself to professional purpose and cannot be used for learning purpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the sample datasets they provide on the website for practice purpose, they really help one to understand how the algorithms work.

I use it almost everywhere where there is use of Machine Learning. For all the Machine Learning involving products we develop at Soni Tech we always use BigML.

BigML review by <span>Riya T.</span>
Riya T.

"Machine Learning API"

What do you like best?

Their customer support is great, every time I face a issue it get resolved within a day or two. Apart from that their service is also great, I really loved this concept where they provide every Machine Learning Algorithm just using a API, which can be used in any programming language. I think is really great thing. Also their website has good UI/UX.

What do you dislike?

I every time need a internet connection to test my application or even after I make a full working product. They provide no offline support like the famous machine learning library scikit-learn which is open source too. BigML is a paid service where as we can find many services in this market which are free of cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They provide some data sets for free to explore, use them for learning and understanding purpose.

Using it in applications where we perform Machine Learning tasks.

BigML review by <span>Vaidehi P.</span>
Vaidehi P.

"Machine Learning on Cloud"

What do you like best?

The availability for storing on cloud is one of the best things I like about BigML. You can use to store your datasets or even trained models on cloud so that you can easily use them from anywhere you want.

What do you dislike?

The documentation don't really meet the needs. There is a lot more BigML can do which should be well explained in documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While using it for first time use the provided datasets to well understand the process how it works so you can well format your own datasets later.

We are working on Machine Learning so with the help of BigML we have built many machine learning models which used for different purposes from classification to clustering.

BigML review by <span>Jaimil M.</span>
Jaimil M.

"On Cloud Machine Learning"

What do you like best?

- The UI/UX of the website is great.

- It supports multiple languages and is easy to use.

- Wide range of free datasets to play with.

- Provides almost all Machine Learning algorithms which are also optimized.

What do you dislike?

- It's not free and provides very less perks in free pack.

- One always needs an Internet connection as it totally works on Web API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with the wide range of free data sets to understand the algorithms they provide.

Creating Machine Learning models and using them to carryout various Machine Learning tasks in our organization.

Learning about BigML?

* We monitor all BigML reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.