Billhighway

4.0

Billhighway Financial Management Platform is a cloud-based software that processes multi-channel payments for nonprofits and assocations.

Work for Billhighway?

Learning about Billhighway?

Billhighway Reviews

Showing 7 Billhighway reviews
Billhighway review by User

"Great way to manage and pay Sorority dues"

What do you like best?

They have good customer support. One time my Chief Financial Officer incorrectly billed me for missing an event, but we were able to remove this charge from my account. They send you emails to let you know when you have a bill to pay and attach the bill via pdf to the email.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about bill highway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With a sorority, there are alot of members who have to pay dues and fees for various events and tee-shirts and Billhighway simplifies this process.

Its easy to use this software to pay sorority dues. You can either choose an automated payment plan or choose to pay each bill individually as they come out. After you pay your online bill they send you a payment confirmation via email. To pay the bill, they send you an email with a link and all you have to do is click on it, then enter your account number and email address to pay your bill easily online.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Billhighway
Billhighway review by Kelly Taylor C.
Kelly Taylor C.

"Not the best payment system"

What do you like best?

I do feel Billhighway is a secure way to pay and the site is somewhat user-friendly.

Anytime I call with a payment issue, the representatives are always friendly and helpful.

I believe the organization I'm a member of has ease of use in the backend of the system, as they have used this software for years. Though there are easier payment systems with the user in mind.

What do you dislike?

In my humble opinion, there are too many steps necessary to pay. I feel like I'm always digging for my account number or some other info, to just pay my bill! I know many members are always delinquent on payment, and bill highway could be to blame, though its hard to say.

Billhighway allows organizations to charge member dues and other fees through an invoice system. Then, members pay their bills on the website.

What Association Management solution do you use?

Billhighway review by Kate P.
Kate P.

"Association Membership and Renewals"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to join our association online makes it so much easier that I’m sure we will increase our number of applications in 2018

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we haven’t been using the software all that long but so far no complaints.

Offering convenience for members to join and easily renew membership

Billhighway review by User

"Billhighway Review"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to charge people in an organization through this program, and I also like that it emails reminders when you need to pay something.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult to navigate and understand how to pay for beginners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to use for sororities, fraternities, or any other organization that involves dues.

We have used Billhighway to charge members of our organization the dues that they need to pay. Benefits we have realized is that we only need Billhighway as a form of payment, making Venmo, Paypal, and other outside parties unnecessary.

Billhighway review by Katlyn F.
Katlyn F.

"Billhighway use"

What do you like best?

I like the different types of breakdown that were available on accounts. Also appreciated the multiple levels of access that can be granted to different individuals in a group.

What do you dislike?

It can be complicated at first use, takes time to get comfortable with all the different features.

Used it to allow members to pay fees, used it to keep track of expenses. It helped us to track long-term member cost and help recover some lost funds.

Billhighway review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Really enjoy this platform"

What do you like best?

BillHighway has really streamlined things for chapter finance. BillHighway takes on a lot of the administrative work, which leaves our staff more available to handle big picture items.

What do you dislike?

In working with BillHighway, we have experienced some communications issues with their staff.

BillHighway provides a central system for managing our chapter finances. The biggest benefit we see is the cash flow in and out. Having that visibility makes it must easier to see the whole picture of what is going on, and it actually informs employees beyond just Finance.

Billhighway review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great and convenient!"

What do you like best?

BillHighway is great at reminding folks when to pay, and is incredibly easy to use! I liked getting the reminder emails a lot when I was being billed through BillHighway.

What do you dislike?

Not much- the interface is awesome, clean, and easy to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy to use platform, this is the one!

Easy ways to remind folks of their dues, makes way less tracking down of people! People can set up automatic payment, which makes it really easy to stay on top of things.

Learning about Billhighway?

* We monitor all Billhighway reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.