Bing Ads

Broaden your reach to Bing and Yahoo! by bringing your existing AdWords campaigns directly into Bing Ads.

Work for Bing Ads?

Learning about Bing Ads?

Bing Ads Reviews

Showing 241 Bing Ads reviews
Bing Ads review by <span>Andre P.</span>
Andre P.

"Bing Ads still make traffic"

What do you like best?

I like Bing Ads. It is like google adwords and you can use a lot of things you know from google adwords. It is a great opportunity that you can make an automatic upload of your complete adwords-account. So you dont need to type in every single campaign or adgroup twice.

What do you dislike?

In Bing Ads you can use Bing Shopping. It is like Google Shopping. But with Bing Shopping you will only get a view customers because the most bing user are not using bing-shopping very often. And I think Bing Ads has no USP. Every options in Bing Ads can you use in Google Adwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing Ads Traffic will be smaller as the Google AdWords Traffic, but you can still make conversions and money. The cpc is nearly the same.

We are using bing ads and google adwords. most of our customers are coming over google, but bing has an interesting portfolio too. You can still make money and customers over bing ads. The implementation is easy. If you have a google adwords account - you can make an automatic upload of your adwords campaign directly to your bing ads account.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bing Ads
Bing Ads review by <span>KEHINDE A.</span>
KEHINDE A.

"My Honest Opinion on Bing Ads"

What do you like best?

What I like best is their customer support, unlike others I have experienced theirs is top notch, I give them 100% for that. The first time I had issues with them they didn't waste any time at all, the live chat was active and on time and the agent who attended to me had to work on my PC remotely and securely. I love the experience.

What do you dislike?

The Payment method frustrated me as I was unable to use my Master Card to pay for my advert. My bank claimed they were trying to charge me directly in my local currency that they should have charged me in USD. Unfortunately, they were unable to resolve that. I think they are used to one method of payment and US Based audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To be frank, aside from payment issues on my Bing account, I think Bing is as Good as other ad networks including Google Adword. If you have means of settling your payment without violating any of their rules please give it a try. And if you have any issues I believe their customer support will be ready to help you out.

Advertising. I was able to send some traffic using their initial threshold but I could not really scale the service since I couldn't continue the advert.

What Search Advertising solution do you use?

Bing Ads review by <span>Dana B.</span>
Dana B.

"Bing Ads - Following the Footsteps of Google"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads is a must for us as it allows us to reach an audience we can't reach with just Google AdWords. The great thing about Bing Ads is that it basically mirrors what Google AdWords does and it's very easy to mirror Google campaigns in Bing. The UI is user friendly and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Bing Ads is always a little bit behind when it comes to innovations and usually just mirrors what Google AdWords does, but on the other side that also makes it easier for advertisers to just mirror Google campaigns. What we are also missing is ability to target the Bing display network with Bing Ads, it's managed through AOL. Every now and then we also run into issues with reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using Bing Ads, start using it now. It's easy to import Google campaigns into Bing ads directly through the UI.

We are using Bing Ads as paid acquisition program to drive additional traffic in addition to Google and Yahoo.

Bing Ads review by <span>Srinivasan R.</span>
Srinivasan R.

"Pales in comparison to the de-facto standard in Search Advertising: Adwords"

What do you like best?

Slightly better user interface than Adwords.

What do you dislike?

The quality of Analytics is no match to that of Adwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find it hard to recommend Bing Ads when Adwords does such a good job of managing search advertising and search engine marketing. If you do get a promotional credit from Microsoft, it might be worthwhile running similar campaigns both on Adwords and Bing Ads. Kind of a A/B testing across 2 search advertising platforms. We consistently found that the CPC (Cost Per Click) on Adwords was lower than the CPC on Bing Ads. Bing Ads has one useful feature - if you have already established a campaign om Adwords, Bing Ads will allow you to import the campaigns automatically. However, all the campaign parameters you set up on Adwords don't necessarily transfer to their equivalents in Bing Ads.

Use search advertising to drive awareness for the company's online presence and demand generation for the company's offerings. Some of the benefits we have realized are: increased number of visitors to the website during the execution if campaigns, lead generation through clickthroughs on the Ads displayed on the Bing network.

Bing Ads review by <span>Jessica L.</span>
Jessica L.

"Good but can be better"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it's becoming more and more like Google Adwords, so the learning curve is now less steep for marketers to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that you have to keep switching views in order to get to the account UI and billing. In Google, it's pretty simple, you just click on an account and you can do everything. In Bing, it gives you a master view for billing, and then another master view for accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's still pretty useful

We are trying to reach a different audience apart from the ones that search on Google. Since Bing is the second largest search engine in the Western world, and most of its users are relatively older (since it's the default search engine for a lot of voice search and browsers), there is a different group that we can serve for better marketing purposes.

Bing Ads review by <span>Ardalan Z.</span>
Ardalan Z.

"I only recommend it because you can't ignore it for your business."

What do you like best?

Only the fact that certain people use Bing search engine either knowing or not even knowing that's Bing. Also, the future of search ads will be on voice search and Alexa from Amazon is being sold a lot these days. Guess what Alexa uses as its search engine?

The CPC on average is cheaper compared to AdWords.

What do you dislike?

Bing Ads is like AdWords but 1-2 years behind! They do their best to copy every new feature that AdWords offers. They even have an easy way to import your campaigns from AdWords. But what you need to know is that they're only important because many browsers don't use Google as their default search engine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You don't need to know if Bing Ads is easy for you or not, just create your campaigns. You simply don't have a choice to ignore it. Bing and Yahoo search engine is being covered only by them. So there you go.

Targeting older demographics.

You need to consider that many people still use Yahoo to search. Especially those that created their first email with AOL back in the day. You can't ignore that audience for your business.

Bing Ads review by <span>Dustin H.</span>
Dustin H.

"2nd Best But Still Effective"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive and responsive. Perhaps the best thing about Bing is that you can import your already created Google AdWords campaigns into your account (with feature parity), this saves a ton of time! Bing also enables advertisers to target users by device type. Bing won't replace AdWords but it works as a good supplement. The Bing Ads app is

What do you dislike?

Most advertisers know the audience reach is much, much smaller for Bing, Bing doesn't have the cast array of automated bidding features that AdWords has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to import your Google campaigns using the Bing import tool. Utilize the Bing Ads desktop tool when making mass edits to numerous campaigns at once - you will save a lot of time and effort.

I use Bing to increase brand awareness, generate self-service sales through demand generation, and gain top of funnel prospects for the sales staff.

Bing Ads review by <span>Enrique C.</span>
Enrique C.

" Good advertising tool but in the shadow of google adwords"

What do you like best?

What I like most is the ability to export Google AdWords campaigns directly to the platform. Also, the fact that many of the functionalities are similar.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem with Bing Ads is that it has low volume of searches, at least in Europe, and especially in Spain, where it barely reaches 5% of what Google has. Therefore, it is only interesting for very large campaigns. In addition, in Spain it does not have a display network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing Ads is interesting in markets where Google AdWords is very expensive and there is volume, like the United States. In Europe and more specifically, Spain, the volume is small, so it is interesting as a complement to other campaigns, but as a main campaign

Additional advertising tool. Expansion of advertising to other online media

Bing Ads review by <span>Linda S.</span>
Linda S.

"Bing Ads still generate traffic"

What do you like best?

I such as Bing Ads. This particular really is such as search motors ppc and you may use a lots of things you realize from google ppc. This can be a great possibility that you could make a good programmed upload associated with your complete adwords-account. So you need not type in every and every technique or adgroup twice.

What do you dislike?

The Payment technique frustrated me when i was not capable to use our Learn Card in order to pay for our advertisement. My financial institution mentioned they had been wanting to cost me straight inside my local currency they should have charged me in USA STATES DOLLAR. Sadly, these were unable to resolve that. I believe they are utilized to 1 method associated with transaction and ALL OF US Based viewers

Recommendations to others considering the product

A person don't require in order to be able in order to know in situation Bing Ads will become prone to become easy regarding a great individual delete term actually really, just generate your really very own promotions. The individual just a individual carry out not require the great choice within order to neglect this specific. Bing and Research engines google search will certainly probably be getting incorporated in basically every one of them. Therefore out of this time generally presently there you choose inside purchase to maneuver forward.

Make use of search advertising in order to drive awareness for your company's online living and demand era for the industry’s offerings. Some associated with the benefits we now have recognized are: improved quantity of guests to the particular web site throughout the effectiveness if promotions, manual generation via clickthroughs on the particular Ads displayed on the particular specific Bing system.

Bing Ads review by <span>Paolo D.</span>
Paolo D.

"Great alternative to Adwords"

What do you like best?

Less competition and lower cost alternative to Google Adwords. Ability to specify a target audience/demographics to get the exact people needed. Very similar to Adwords, you can even upload all of your Adwords settings/campaigns into Bing in just a few clicks. You can reach people that don't use Google, which is good because not every uses Google. Also great customer service!

What do you dislike?

No display network to create/share ads on. Less traffic than Adwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already use Google Adwords, save yourself the time and connect your Adwords account to upload settings/campaigns/adgroups/keywords in just a few clicks. Utilize customer service if you get stuck, they are very happy to help out.

Bing delivers lower cost CPC traffic to website. We have seen lower CPA than other platforms.

Bing Ads review by <span>Willem B.</span>
Willem B.

"Bing Ads: A Great Addition To Any PPC Campaign"

What do you like best?

We have never used Bing Ads by itself before. It has always been in conjunction with Google AdWords. However, supplementing an AdWords campaign with Bing Ads has lead to promising results in past campaigns. Our CPCs were often lower on Bing as there was less competition within the platform and Bing allowed for a little more control over ad groups and ad extensions especially relating to social ad extensions.

What do you dislike?

The positive of a less competition is also a little bit of a worry. We did wonder how much traction our ads were gaining on Bing vs Google, but we alleviated this fear by spending a little less on Bing and making sure to run the campaign along with Google campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing Ads function extremely similarly to Google AdWords. The dashboard, ad groups, and keywords will feel similar if you have a background in AdWords. I was skeptical at first, but after using Bing Ads I feel like it is a great tool to use when proposing PPC campaigns for clients.

We added an additional PPC tactic. It is always nice to walk into a meeting and be able to offer multiple suggestions instead of just going "This is google adwords and this our PPC strategy". With our clients that were more well-versed in digital marketing, going over the benefits and shortcomings of Bing and AdWords seemed to lead to happier clients. When clients had the ability to choose, it always seems to make them feel more comfortable.

Bing Ads review by <span>Marica S.</span>
Marica S.

"Bing Ads still create traffic"

What do you like best?

I such as Bing Ads. This is like search engines adwords and you will use a lot of things you understand from google adwords. This is a great opportunity that you can make an programmed upload of your complete adwords-account. So you do not need to type in each and every strategy or adgroup two times.

What do you dislike?

The Payment method frustrated me as I was not able to use my Learn Card to pay for my advertisement. My bank mentioned they were wanting to charge me straight in my local currency that they should have billed me in UNITED STATES DOLLAR. Unfortunately, these were not able to resolve that. I think they are employed to one method of transaction and US Based audience

Recommendations to others considering the product

An individual don't require to be able to know in case Bing Ads is going to be easy pertaining to an individual or not really, just create your own personal campaigns. A person simply you perform not have a good choice to disregard this particular. Msn and Search motors search engine will likely be being covered by simply them. Therefore right now there you decide within order to proceed.

Use search advertising to drive awareness for the company's online existence and demand generation for the company's offerings. Some of the benefits we have recognized are: increased quantity of visitors to the particular website throughout the overall performance if campaigns, manual generation through clickthroughs on the Ads displayed on the particular particular Bing system.

Bing Ads review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Good PPC Platform"

What do you like best?

Perhaps the best part of using Bing Ads is the fact that you can upload all of your previous campaigns from its main competitor, Google Adwords. This saved me a lot of time - why only do PPC on Google when you can do it on Bing, without much extra work? I also thought their keyword planner was cleaner, although now that I'm using Adwords again, I think the needle has pointed back to Google again.

What do you dislike?

My biggest gripe with Bing Ads was that it was difficult to alter ad sets in campaigns that you brought over from Google Adwords. If memory serves me correctly, you could not duplicate ad sets, which was frustrating to say the least.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot - it doesn't really hurt to try, considering implementation is a breeze. If you are using AdWords, than Bing is a no brainer. Reach out to the crazy fools who never downloaded chrome on their new windows machines easily, with Bing Ads.

Bing Ads helped us bring in more site visitors at a much, much lower CPC than Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads. We were able to use their tracking snippet to know how we were performing on campaigns in google analytics.

Bing Ads review by <span>Lisa  M.</span>
Lisa M.

"Complimentary to Adwords campaigns"

What do you like best?

While Bing gets significantly less traffic than Google, I have found that it tends to be much lower CPCs and better conversion rates. Since you can easily export Adwords programs to Bing, there is no reason to not run in Bing Ads since it requires minimal effort.

What do you dislike?

The lack of search volume of course is a limitation. While this is something that is hard to control it is certainly a downside to the platform as it limits reach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have room in your budget i would recommend running this alongside any Adwords programs.

Generate clicks and conversions at a decent cost - this has been a nice addition to our Adwords PPC programs.

Bing Ads review by User

"Good, but not the best"

What do you like best?

Allows you to advertise on a growing search engine, which will become more popular with the advent of tools such as Alexa.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to navigate, and find the information you want to. This is only when compared to it's rival Adwords. As a stand alone product it does the job it aims to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to expand your online PPC advertising then this product is perfect. Although not as large as Google as a search engine, it still has a large number of dedicated users who may never see your ads if you only advertise on Google.

Allows us to be present in SERP's on Bing, so therefore increases our audience size. We have realised that a good amount of business can be yielded from advertising here, and that it is often cheaper than Adwords as there is less competition.

Bing Ads review by <span>Adam V.</span>
Adam V.

"AdWord's Ugly Cousin Comes Into Its Own"

What do you like best?

If you're at all familiar with Google AdWords you'll have no problem jumping into Bing Ads. The interface is user friendly and in some ways even more intuitive than AdWords. The ability to import campaigns from AdWords is also a huge timesaver and offers the ability to hit completely new audiences. Finally, for some products and industries, the CPA that Bing delivers is actually surprisingly better than AdWords.

What do you dislike?

One word: search volume. Let's face it, Bing simply isn't competing on the same playing field as Google when it comes to keyword search volumes. The number of impressions is going to be significantly lower and for larger clients that means it may be tough to spend your overall budget (in this sense, Bing should really be treated as a secondary channel to augment existing AdWords efforts, rather than its own standalone platform). Bing also doesn't have anything comparable to the Google Display Network, so if you're looking to run display ads, you're outta luck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an AdWords users and have a bit of additional budget to spare, Bing is well worth the investment.

Generating conversions and a solid Return on Ad Spend from Paid Search ads in the Bing network. The ads actually generate some pretty solid results in terms of CPC and CPA if you're willing to give it a shot.

Bing Ads review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Good for additional exposure; not great as the sole advertising channel"

What do you like best?

Ability to import campaigns directly from Google AdWords (which most advertisers will use as their primary paid search channel). This makes it easy to "set and forget."

What do you dislike?

Bing just doesn't have the audience share that Google does, which results in fewer clicks and conversions overall (at least in my industry). Also, the audience that is there is different -- you really need to make sure that to use the platform to its fullest potential, you tweak the ad copy, targeting and other settings to adjust for the different audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is difficult to use if you're new to paid search advertising. I'd recommend users looking to use Bing start with the auto-import from AdWords. Once comfortable with AdWords, start to learn the intricacies of Bing Ads so you can really use it to its full potential.

Increased reach. Not as much competition on Bing as there is on Google AdWords, so cost per click and per conversion are generally lower. So it's better for ROI even if on a smaller scale.

Bing Ads review by <span>Jeffrey S.</span>
Jeffrey S.

"Solid Supplement to any Digital Campaign"

What do you like best?

There is undeniably an audience that uses Bing exclusively. Whether that is due to just rolling with their default browser/search engine on their new Windows machine, or actual preference, I really don't know. What I do know is that you lose access to a significant chunk of your potential client base if you don't advertise through Bing. That alone makes the platform completely worth using.

The UI is pretty vanilla, nothing crazy going on, but there is no need to reinvent the wheel on a digital ad buy platform. Bing Ads manages to create a solid user experience without directly ripping off AdWords.

Advertising is considerably cheaper than advertising on AdWords, primarily due to the lower exposure and the fact that fewer companies use Bing to advertise.

What do you dislike?

Much like AdWords, display advertising is a black hole for your budget currently. A vast majority of the clicks generated are unactionable, and very few actually convert. So while the low cost and high click rate may be appealing, it very rarely leads to anything that converts.

The Ad creating wizard leaves a lot to be desired, and the analytics are relatively lackluster. Overall, Bing Ads is a great platform if you just want to make sure you're in the headspace of people searching on Bing, but very little else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not import your AdWords campaign and call it a day, there are subtle differences that have to be manually accounted for between the platforms.

Bing Ads generates leads that would have otherwise never seen our brand.

Bing Ads review by <span>Robert W.</span>
Robert W.

"Affordable platfrom for pay-per-click adverstising platform "

What do you like best?

Allows large character limit (40 words) compared to their competitor that accommodates for 25 words

Places their ads on top of their pages making them more visible and accurate

Its less expensive

What do you dislike?

Due to its second-best market share Bing encounters less traffic compared to Google meaning some ads may take time to be visible to the intended audience

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the right platform for growing the brand of your company/business due to its simplicity and ease of using the particular platform

The business problem we are solving is lack of information or apathy from our intended customers who do not understand about the existence of our business. However with Bing we have are obtaining the benefit of increasing our business visibility and expanding our business brand

Bing Ads review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"Improving their Interface and Adding New Features"

What do you like best?

The ability to replicate your campaign from Google is the most convenient feature. It removes duplication of efforts. The support team is very responsive and courteous which is nice to have.

What do you dislike?

They need to update their interface a little bit. It seems a little outdated and runs a little slow every now and then. Sometimes, things don't always transfer over from Google the way I wanted them to. So, it's always good to recheck your information to ensure that it has been properly added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure when you copy over your campaigns, that you check all of the settings. In the past, I have implemented and then realized a certain setting didn't copy over.

Ability to showcase our clients on another publisher in addition to Google. Gives our clients more visibility across the internet.

Bing Ads review by <span>Quentin P.</span>
Quentin P.

"Bing is often overlooked"

What do you like best?

I'm a bit of a veteran with search engine ads, and one thing I've always noticed is that people overlook Bing as a perfectly valid way to advertise their services. It's just as straightforward as Google in my opinion, and I've had excellent one on one assistance from their marketing department that has helped me get my ads just right.

What do you dislike?

They recently turned off a particular feature I was getting results with, but I guess that happens to most things these days. No doubt it's all the changes in privacy regulations etc.

I've been using Bing to test a new product I'm launching.

Bing Ads review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great platform, seamless experience"

What do you like best?

The Bing Ads UI is very clean, and easy to use. Especially if you're familiar with using other PPC platforms, the transition is seamless (with limited learning curve). Additionally the support team is great - always willing to hop on a call with you and discuss opportunities for improvement.

What do you dislike?

Advertising on Bing in general is a quite niche. Your strategy certainly needs to be a bit different than other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research into Bing and have a confident strategy around keyword bidding and goals for the program. Do not treat this platform the same way you would Google Adwords, because it can serve an entirely different function.

We're helping prospects identify a solution to their pain-points, by analyzing and understanding the terms they search the most to find our product.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A copycat...but surprisingly has a purpose"

What do you like best?

Bing isn't better than AdWords. It borrows most of it's features but somehow is more clunky. But...to say that it is obsolete is wrong. There is a large audience of Bing users out there and they typically have more disposable income and are in the professional stages of life.

What do you dislike?

The interface regularly has glitches/problems. Support isn't helpful all the time (sometimes even the support teams don't have a clue what is wrong). Bidding system is wacky and not as responsive as AdWords is (meaning if you are willing to bid X amount... you'd think the PPC price would be similar... but it's usually way low or won't spend at all)

We are reaching our client's target audience in most cases...Buyers who have established careers and steady/disposable income. Time on site and pages visited are almost always higher than Google PPC.

Bing Ads review by <span>Joshua L.</span>
Joshua L.

"Bing is more affordable and more effective than AdWords"

What do you like best?

I like how affordable and effective Bing Ads is. I feel like I get a lot more hits and traffic. I also like that there is less competition and it is more US-based than Adwords.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a higher volume of customers. I wish it could spread to more sites rather than just Bing, Yahoo, and their partners, I understand why it can't though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay attention to the wording and read it out loud to yourself and have someone else read it as well. It helps a lot to have different points of view to pick the best wording.

Being able to adjust bid pricing through the day have actually really helped save money and make up really on top of how much we are and are not spending.

Bing Ads review by <span>Toby M.</span>
Toby M.

"Bing Ads has the potential"

What do you like best?

Similar settings and navigation as Google Adwords, Bing Ads has less competition and also cheaper to operate. With strategic research planning, you can even achieve higher ROI than Google Adwords before the competition gets hotter.

What do you dislike?

It's hard for Bing to increase the search market share and PPC market (Google and Facebook take most of it), so the impact won't be very high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like Google Adwords, Bing Ads doesn't hurt to try. Do some research to see how competitive your targeted keywords are.

Increase traffic and sales.

Bing Ads review by <span>Rich G.</span>
Rich G.

"Great ROI Compared to Google Adwords - For the Right Audience"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads were able to deliver a better CPC and a higher converting audience with the exact same ads & keywords used in Google Adwords.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is clunky and not as user-friendly as Google Adwords. It can be a difficult to manage multiple accounts with no centralized login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! The cost is worth a few test campaigns.

Better product visibility, increase search traffic to the site and increase product information downloads. I've seen positives in all three of these areas from our campaigns in Bing Ads.

Bing Ads review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"A Value Alternative to AdWords, But With A Different Demographic"

What do you like best?

- The Average CPCs are generally lower

- Ad users typically stay on our site longer compared to AdWords

- Easy to learn if you know AdWords

- In-market audiences for Search before Google

What do you dislike?

- Will always be #2

- Ad network pales in comparison to the Google platform

- Outdated interface

- People just don't like to user Edge/Bing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not much honestly. Working through the Bing Ad Certified Accreditation Course would be beneficial as well, as it may be a more challenging course than Google's.

We used this in conjunction with AdWords to fill out a SEM budget that targeted both the Google and Microsoft network

Bing Ads review by <span>Dlila S.</span>
Dlila S.

"Bing Ads"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create my company ads and have them go live within a matter of minutes! Its super easy and I love having my ads out to recruit new customers. I like that I have different payment options as well. Its also nice that you can see how many people are clicking on your ad.

What do you dislike?

I havent had any complaints about the service yet.

I am getting my company name out there on the internet and able to get a new customer base.

Bing Ads review by <span>Silvia D.</span>
Silvia D.

"Adwords Duplicate"

What do you like best?

It's a duplicate version of Adwords which makes it super easy to use if you're familiar with the Google product. You can easily duplicate campaigns you already have running in Google, or just copy selected ones. It gives you the option to change the tracking template in the process too.

What do you dislike?

Not all extension are yet rolled out globally which I find very frustrating when you run global campaigns. I also had some very mixed experience with the support from their teams, ranging from account reps going the extra mile to not having a designated rep at all even though media spend on the platform increased.

Increase business presence online and utilizing this platform with less competition than Google.

Bing Ads review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

"Adwords Lite - Reaching a New Market"

What do you like best?

I like how similar Bing Ads is to the Adwords interface, and targeting abilities.

What do you dislike?

Some reporting tools are buggy, and some targeting tools do not allow me to get as granular as I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand that it's limitations are strategies are a bit different from other PPC platforms, but it can still be very useful. Make sure to use UET tracking in order to get the most from Bing ads.

Getting more business for home services clients as well as auto dealers.

Bing Ads review by <span>Varujan T.</span>
Varujan T.

"Great amount of extra traffic for the same money spend"

What do you like best?

I like that the support team is very responsive and it helps we everytime to extract reports and to troubleshoot various issues.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that almost all of my visits are from mobile. My business model works best on te computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service simply attracts quality customers and experienced promoters. You also don't have to own a big sold. If you already aren't using yahoo ads, I recommend you to take part of this community. It's much better than anticipated.

Yahoo Advertising can help build your brand faster than never. It’s display ads system is occupying 50% of total ads from yahoo. Users are more likely to remember your brand name when they see it rather than hearing int.

Bing Ads review by User

"Bing Ads is great to reach people who use Bing search engines"

What do you like best?

The Bing ads platform is very user friendly and looks very similar to Google, so if you're running a PPC campaign with them it'll be easy to use. Bing doesn't have as much market share as Google, so your PPC costs may be more friendly to your marketing budget.

What do you dislike?

Bing Ads works pretty well and I have no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're running PPC campaigns then I would consider Bing. It's easy to set up and we haven't had any issues.

I feel like many companies and marketers might overlook the Bing ads platform which is a shame as they have 25% of the search market.

Bing Ads review by <span>Cristi A.</span>
Cristi A.

"My review for Bing Ads"

What do you like best?

With Bing Ads I can set up and see how simple it is for a client to roll out fast improvements inside the tool is what I appreciate the most.

What do you dislike?

However their under interface is not easy to understand as Google Ad Words, And another issue is that there isn't as much activity on Bing as on AdWords. I detest how glitch the device is to refresh itself as well as to update it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing is less expensive than concurrence and Bing indicates just significant searches so Bing sponsors has a superior change to get great transformation rate than concurrence.

I can make and post applicable advertisements for searches while expelling any undesirable impressions through negative catchphrases.

Bing Ads review by User in Internet

"Bing Ads is underrated platform and should be used to acquire users"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads isn't is celebrated or talked about much when it comes to a platform to acquire users or redirect them to your website. We've historically have used Google mainly since it's a well known driver to acquire qualified users. Since everyone has now jumped on the bandwagon and is using mainly Google, this leaves Bing to provide us with the best rates to use their platform. This has driven down our marketing cost because there's less competition.

What do you dislike?

The traffic is not on par with Google. It's true, you're less likely going to see traction but you'll definitely see lower CPC rates. Also bing's algorithm along with search capabilities aren't as great at Google and definitely needs help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give Bing a try and test it out. This will yield you a much better rate as there's less competition in the space if you're running ads to acquire users to your website. There's also the mobile web ads that you can run too.

We're trying to maximize the effectiveness of the platform by acquiring users at a lower CPC and ultimately lowering our marketing dollars. The benefits of Bing is that there's less competition which means your CPC's are much lower to enter the auction.

Bing Ads review by <span>Daniela C.</span>
Daniela C.

"Perfect for start-ups and cheap as well"

What do you like best?

The strong feature is in my opinnion the Syndicated search partners.

If after targeting I get a low estimation of user coverage, the search partners helps a lot.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it limits the user to regarding the usage of broad match negative keywords

Recommendations to others considering the product

It attracts simply quality customers and experienced publicists and not just those that have a better than average spending plan. In case you allready are using this kind of service, I endorse to climb to Bing Advertising! It's far superior than anticipated.

The lower (than rivalry) average cost per click allows me to concentrate more on advancing my campaigns by the straightforward fact that I have more cash to split-test my strategy.

Bing Ads review by <span>Mitch L.</span>
Mitch L.

"High conversions but keep an eye on your campaigns"

What do you like best?

Bing converts at a higher rate than other ad platforms. I would've loved to increase spend in Bing, but there are some issues turn me away.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, Bing will list your ads on completely unrelated searches. I have seen my ads appear on random broad term searches which require more management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to check your campaigns and pause if they get off scope.

Bing helped to reduce my CPL because of the high converting users. The interface has been streamlined over the years, allowing for a smoother experience in getting ads running. The Bing Ads excel extension also provides a lot of valuable data. I use it for other roles in marketing too.

Bing Ads review by <span>Ryan W.</span>
Ryan W.

"An Affordable PPC Solution"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads is a much more affordable solution (in general) than Google AdWords.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could use an upgrade. It still mimics Google AdWords' old user interface which has since been updated - and for good reason. The current interface is clunky and doesn't do well with the many options and settings available in a PPC management system. They don't offer a solution to NPOs (but that could be because Microsoft already has a NPO program)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pair this up with Google AdWords if your budget allows

We're reaching the few, but critical, people using Microsoft's platform to perform their searches. We've noticed traffic increase slightly.

"Bing Ads Review "

What do you like best?

I love that Bing Ads has better device targeting options compared to competitors. In a time where mobile devices are a major drive for ads, Bing Ads agives you the option to exclude desktop and tablet traffic from your campaigns. It also offers users more flexibility and control at the campaign level for the searching of partner targeting.

What do you dislike?

Bing Ads can be a little behind on developing new functions and ideas. It seems to just mirror other competitors, such as Google AdWords and is always a step behind. However, I do find that when it does catch up, they perfect the quirks of the latest updates and end up surpassing it's competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Bing, it's important to really consider who your targeted audience is in your campaign. Since it is typically used by an older demographic, this is important to keep in mind.

Just behind google, Bing is the 2nd largest used search engine - especially found to be mostly used by an older generation. Using this knowledge, we take it into consideration and use it widely in marketing campaigns that target older demographics.

Bing Ads review by <span>Cristian G.</span>
Cristian G.

"My review for Bing Ads."

What do you like best?

I am familiar with Bing Ads because the user interface is easy to learn and I like that I am able to import Adwords data into Bing Ads and this feature allows me to start working very quick. The costs are low compared with Adwords.

What do you dislike?

The voulume of customers is very low. Adwords has a better search volume.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can chose Bing Ads as an extra tool for your work on Adwords, or you can chose it for low costs.

The costs are ok and it helped my business because I got a strong strategy and I saved money to do a lot of tests on different products on market.

Bing Ads review by <span>Alex H.</span>
Alex H.

"Basic interface and lower costs per click than adwords"

What do you like best?

Simple interface helps with fast loading pages. Low competition levels means lower costs per click than Google Adwords.

What do you dislike?

The simple design interface sometimes looks a bit dated, but overall works sufficiently. Much lower search volumes than present on Google adwords.

Reaching more potential customers with advertising, reaching a wider market. Reaching different PPC customer demographics than is possible with just Google adwords.

Bing Ads review by User in Internet

"Bing Ads Review"

What do you like best?

The BingAds interface makes campaign management very straight forward. The reporting is clear and easy to transfer into our own reporting systems. I appreciate how BingAds suggests new ways we can increase traffic.

What do you dislike?

Our conversions are very inconsistent on BingAds. With a similar spend our conversions change by approximately 300% in either direction with no clear pattern month over month or year over year. At times BingAds is our most cost effective service, and others our most expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BingAds needs to be managed closely in order to increase overall efficiency. I have personally had a hard time getting consistent results with Bing, but that is likely because I haven't had the time to regularly optimize these campaigns or create a strategy distinct from AdWords

We use BingAds to support our SEM efforts. We are able to get our content and traffic pages to the right people (those looking for keywords related to our service). B

Bing Ads review by <span>Matthew T.</span>
Matthew T.

"Powerful tools for advertisers"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads is a powerful advertising tool for business. It compares fairly well to Google AdWords, with lower CPC and lower competition than other search platforms. It also gives more control to the advertiser for device targeting.

What do you dislike?

Bing Ads does not allow you to use broad match negative keywords, which can result in traffic that we do not want to target.

Attracting new customers using keyword search features.

Bing Ads review by <span>Ali K.</span>
Ali K.

"Second to Google Ads in interface and service, but gets success rates for ads"

What do you like best?

I think the thing I like the best about Bing Ads is the ability to track and analyze the data in real time from the consumers that are seeing your ads. Easy to dive into at the drop of a hat

What do you dislike?

Customer Service is hard to handle sometimes and the portal interface is also difficult

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's getting better by the month, and will produce results for your business

Bing Ads has been able to help our acquisition on a discount vs Google Ads. I think a mix of both will help us even more

Bing Ads review by <span>Anne T.</span>
Anne T.

"Great Platform To Get Leads & Sales"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads allows me to advertise my services and products at a very reasonable rate.

What do you dislike?

There are so many keywords to research, although that goes with any type of paid advertising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Bing Ads to anyone trying to "get their feet wet" with advertising.

I am able to build a list with landing pages and reach customers from all over the globe.

"A Very Useful Platform"

What do you like best?

The audiences Bing Ads allows you to target is very similar to AdWords and offers a similar level of intent.

What do you dislike?

The system lives in the shadow of AdWords and if any innovative features are release on Bing Ads it's usually something that AdWords made available months ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have spent most of your time using AdWords, Bing Ads is worth trialing. It takes a while to understand how to use it properly, but it is well worth testing out.

Bing Ads allows us to target potential customers who are actively searching for products we sell.

Bing Ads review by <span>James Philip L.</span>
James Philip L.

"Bing Ads - A Necessary Complement to AdWords"

What do you like best?

By far the biggest advantage in using Bing over AdWords is the lower Cost Per Click. I generally see 10 - 40% cheaper CPC, which often leads to a cheaper CPA.

What do you dislike?

The UI. It's much buggier than AdWords. Unlike AdWords, Bing seems optimized for Internet Explorer / Edge, which few people use as their primary browser. Often has bugs with Chrome especially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying Bing, but I do not recommend leaning on Bing as your only tool for PPC.

It's a great complement to AdWords. I don't suggest only spending in Bing, but I do suggest spending ~20% of your PPC budget in Bing.

Bing Ads review by User

"It's Google Adwords but with less reach, fewer features, and a somewhat more cumbersome interface."

What do you like best?

Generally, Bing does a good job of keeping everything pretty similar to Google Adwords, so switching between the two is relatively easy. Also, the features to import campaigns over from Google Adwords is especially helpful in quickly duplicating your campaigns in Bing.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, they really only have search inventory and the reach is not as great as with Google. Also, the search landscape tends to be less regulated and consequently CPCs, especially on branded terms, can be higher.

We use Bing ads for our search advertising, primarily to make sure we are reaching customers searching for our brand.

Bing Ads review by <span>Lorenzo F.</span>
Lorenzo F.

"Not so helpful if you do not deal with US users"

What do you like best?

User interface and usability are good. Advertising makes easy with all the tools to asses, set and monitor your campaign

What do you dislike?

The usage of Bing is mainly focused on US market and this is why its importance is limited to few campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As mentioned before, it is really useful for US market only, because less than 9% use this search engine outside the United States

Advertising makes it easy for users to become prospects and for prospects to become customers. Can't desire more on a marketing strategy!

Bing Ads review by <span>Ilias T.</span>
Ilias T.

"Less Volume but Good Quality Traffic"

What do you like best?

Good quality traffic (converts better than Google) so worth expanding your search campaigns there too. They are making UI and Settings more and more common to Google Adwords, so it's easier to manage both.

What do you dislike?

You have to be very careful with their sindicator partners. There's a lot of poor quality traffic going on there (some of it is arbitrage) so you have to manually exclude them... Bing ads editor is getting better but still not as good as it should

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't underestimate it. It has decent volumes on developed markets like US, UK, JP etc

Advertising to users with strong intent. Good to acquire new customers when they are in market

Bing Ads review by <span>Jenna P.</span>
Jenna P.

"Google is Better"

What do you like best?

Its similiar to Google so if you use one you can use the other

What do you dislike?

It doenst play nicely with GA. There is a lot to setup if you want to track keyword performance within GA. Bing tends to have a lot of bots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Older audiences use bing ads, so if you're attracting older users for your service/product Bing is great. It's less competitive. However, i've seen more bot traffic than google.

Helping generate leads through our ads campaigns. Bing is great for accessing an older population. Depending on your market, Bing could be great.

Bing Ads review by <span>Bill N.</span>
Bill N.

"A Quality Alternative To Google Adwords"

What do you like best?

They actually give us better bang for the buck than Google Adwords, if you structure it right your ROI is better.

What do you dislike?

They tend to be a little clunky is their processes and you really have to figure out yourself what works for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely trial and error for several campaigns and low prices until you figure it out. Then you can ramp up. Adwords only work well if your ad spend is at least 2000.00 a month. So, be prepared for the commitment.

Generating leads for a better ROI than Google.

Bing Ads review by <span>Miruna M.</span>
Miruna M.

"Decent spending costs and instant results"

What do you like best?

Bing's Syndicated search partners is the greatest feature this service has. I really like it.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the targeting part, I cannot select broad match negative keywords

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can generate very good quality leads. For businesses in customer support area, the spending plan is decent and the results are instant and very satistfying. I recommend it from personal experience as Bing Ads It's does a very good work for the business.

The decent costs helps the business to focus more on optimizing the strategy and save money for testing different marketing angles.

Bing Ads review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Gaining marketshare"

What do you like best?

Less competitive than Adwords, easy to copy your campaigns from Adwords over to Bing and they are gaining a little bit of marketshare

What do you dislike?

Not as much traffic so for niche products you may not get enough traffic to scale

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing only has about 20% of the traffic of Adwords but it can be cheaper and depending on your target demographic more effective

Interested in more quality search traffic and Bing has delivered. We get a small amount of high quality leads each month from Bing.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Still A Contender In The Search Engine Market"

What do you like best?

Bing offers advertisers just another way to reach targeted search traffic - some of the most profitable traffic advertisers can buy. It has a robust reporting back-end that provides a ton of useful data to those advertisers looking to seek it out. Overall, a solid platform that we use daily for many of our clients.

What do you dislike?

There's a couple things about Bing ads that I dislike, aside from the fact that the platform receives far less traffic than Adwords. Search Query reports cannot be viewed in-line, they have to be exported via a report... much like most data queries on this platform. There are no display solutions on Bing - search only, which limits remarketing efforts to only be search as well. Importing Adwords campaigns can often be difficult as a) Bing doesn't support postal code targeting b) Bing doesn't support location extensions imported from Adwords/My Business connections C) call forwarding numbers are not supported. There's no budgeting options at the account level. Their agency shells are confusing to setup, and require a lot more effort than Google's MCC accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider Bing an add-on to your Adwords efforts, unfortunately while the platform is robust, it just doesn't have the market share of Google. Luckily Bing allows for easy integration through Adwords with importing campaigns directly from Adwords.

Finding quality search traffic is always a challenge. Bing offers advertisers another medium to reach more people and to get results through it ads platform. We use it to compliment our Adwords efforts where possible.

Bing Ads review by <span>Cort Tafoya M.</span>
Cort Tafoya M.

"Good value with Bing"

What do you like best?

You won't have as high a CPC when you do Bing Ads and you can simply import your highest performing adwords campaigns into Bing.

What do you dislike?

Low search volume compared to google. You can use the same winning keywords, but it's not going to change your business in a big way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you know which keywords are high performing, you can import your Google AdWords campaigns into Bing. It's like a free extension of what's already working so there's no risk.

Just a solid incremental addition to any well performing PPC campaign. More leads, sales etc.

"An easy back-up plan"

What do you like best?

The CPC prices for Bing are generally lower than Google. As long as you tailor your campaign correctly, you can get a pretty decently-performing campaign compared to AdWords. We offer this service to our clients, who have been pleased with the results.

What do you dislike?

The interface is dated and you have to run a report in order to see Search Terms, which takes extra time.

This is a great alternative for our clients (and for ourselves) to capture motivated leads without the outrageous CPC of other, more competitive platforms.

Bing Ads review by <span>Dorin M.</span>
Dorin M.

"Awesome quality and small spending!"

What do you like best?

Bing's Syndicated search partners is the thing that I like the most.

What do you dislike?

I donot like that I cannot utilize broad match negative keywords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It attracts simply quality customers and experienced publicists and not just those that have a good spending arrangement. In case you allready are using this kind of service, I endorse to climb to Bing Advertising! It's obviously better than anticipated.

The lower cost per click enables me to concentrate more on testing the strategy and gives me the certainty that I have more cash to split test A/B

Bing Ads review by <span>Mandy C.</span>
Mandy C.

"BingAds Review"

What do you like best?

I like that is very easy to import everything that i have already build on on AdWords

What do you dislike?

It doesnt reach as many people as google reaches

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do research and tutorials before using it

Reaching that 20% of people that only uses bing

Bing Ads review by <span>Catrina M.</span>
Catrina M.

"Great quality at a reasonable cost! "

What do you like best?

Bing's Syndicated search partners is what I love

What do you dislike?

I don't care for that I cannot utilize broad match negative keywords

Recommendations to others considering the product

It draws in simply quality customers and experienced advertisers and not just those that have a tolerable spending plan. In case you allready are using this kind of administration, I prescribe to climb to Bing Advertising! It's far better than anticipated.

The lower (than rivalry) average cost per click allows me to concentrate more on streamlining my campaigns by the straightforward fact that I have more cash to test A/B.

Bing Ads review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Bing Ads Continues to Improve it's Interface"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads has made tremendous improvements since I first started using it. I really like there new reporting tool making it easier to do analysis and reporting. It's also easy to navigate between different campaigns that are running.

What do you dislike?

Under the opportunities section, it allows you to choose between campaigns on the first screen but you lose that ability once you choose an opportunity to view. I'd like an easier way to get back other than going to the main navigation menu and completely starting over. The bread crumb could be a functional link and that would make it easier to navigate.

We are trying to drive awareness of products and solutions and drive traffic to marketing pages in order to generate leads.

Bing Ads review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"BingAds is Pretty Underwhelming"

What do you like best?

I like the price of the ads, but that's about it. It's not a great product.

What do you dislike?

I don't get much visibility from Bing Ads. I've only gotten 2 website views from Bing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

These ads won't see many viewers. Not many people use Bing, so consider that in deciding whether or not it's worth actually putting time into creating ads with Bing.

I've been trying to get more local views of my website. Bing has provided very little insight and virtually no additional traffic to my website.

Bing Ads review by <span>Cameron S.</span>
Cameron S.

"Cheap CPCs, but No Traffic and Confusing Billing"

What do you like best?

Results are cheap, due to a lack of competition. The interface is extremely similar to Google AdWords, so adaption is quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

Traffic is minimal and unpredictable. Bing's billing system is confusing and not convenient for smaller accounts. The amount of work up front is not out-weighed by the results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Yahoo Gemini alongside Bing Ads if you're looking to supplement your AdWords efforts. If your experience is like ours, Yahoo will be the better partner.

A supplemental platform for our clients' AdWords efforts.

Bing Ads review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Bing Ads"

What do you like best?

I love that it is a cheaper option than Adwords. The CPCs and CPA is always lower for all accounts on Bing. It also has amazing customer service. Our rep is fantastic and so responsive for all requests.

What do you dislike?

The scale is extremely limited. We always try to put as much money as we can into the Bing budget, but it usually run into underpacing issues because less people use it than Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take their budget recommendations with a grain of salt because they are always very over-eager. Also keep in mind that broad match means BROAD. You'll get thousands of impressions per day on one keyword.

It is solving how to lower cost pers and a great option besides Google and Gemini.

"Bing Ads Review"

What do you like best?

The data sets in BingAds are very easy to manipulate. It is easy to take data points and throw them into our internal reporting Excel Sheet. Additionally, BingAds is well integrated with other reporting platforms such as Cyfe.

What do you dislike?

Our results have been relatively inconsistent on BingAds. Some weeks we perform great and others there is close to no traction with our ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use BingAds in conjunction with Adwords.

We are putting our content in front of the right people using popular keywords related to our content.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Bing - Not For Faint Of Heart"

What do you like best?

The only reason I can give Bing ads a 6/10 is because the Bing search engine is most used by seniors who don't change their browser away from the default on their computer. In order to reach an older audience, you need to meet them where they are - on Bing.

What do you dislike?

The Bing ads platform is difficult to navigate and mostly unintuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing ads are not a total loss when trying to reach an older audience. Other than that, don't bother.

I am an advertiser. When I use the Bing ads platform, things never go as planned. It's not impossible to navigate Bing ads, but it does take time to adjust.

"BingAds Experience"

What do you like best?

Through this, I am able to run search ads on Bing. The platform is improving but this is far behind Google Adwords. The platform sends suggestions and updates which can be helpful.

What do you dislike?

The platform is very difficult to navigate. BingAds editor is HORRIBLE on macs. The technology and opportunities are far behind Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest having a solid understanding of search and working in Google and your ability to work in Bing will be better as your skills will be stronger.

Online search advertising

Bing Ads review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Bing Ads Difficult to Use"

What do you like best?

There was a lot of customer support and I received a promotional credit to get started. Bing assisted me in starting my advertising campaign and choosing keywords.

What do you dislike?

Bing has a limited reach and when targeting a small demographic, we found it hard to yield the desired advertising results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that people compare with alternative options. Often, AdWords and Facebook sponsored posts are better at reaching niche demographics.

We've been using it to try to raise awareness for promotions.

Bing Ads review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Similar to AdWords Interface"

What do you like best?

Bing's interface is familiar because it mimics AdWord's, making it easy for reporting and managing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I utilize Bing for clients, and they make it easy to manage multuple Bing accounts under our agency account. Nothing poor to say about the product, it functions well and does what we need it to do for our customers.

Advertising on Bing is simple for those that already advertise via Google AdWords and is no brainer to recommend to our digital marketing agency clients.

Bing Ads review by <span>Michael C.</span>
Michael C.

"Bing Ads "

What do you like best?

Import from Google, Lower CPA, comparable/sometimes lower CPCs, support from their team (very responsive and helpful)

What do you dislike?

Somewhat clunky interface, but it has gotten better over the past couple of years.

Drives high quality leads and site traffic that convert at a higher rate than Google.

Bing Ads review by <span>David G.</span>
David G.

"Best way to round out paid search program"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that bing tends to keep up with the features that are rolled out in AdWords. It makes it easier to work across platforms.

What do you dislike?

The Bing Ads Editor, lovingly referred to as BAE, takes far too long to load. The features are there, but it needs more pep.

Driving leads for the seller side of our marketplace. Search is by far the most effective channel for us and the audience on Bing tends to convert slightly better for us than Google.

Bing Ads review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Decent but no where near as much footfall as Google"

What do you like best?

it's much cheaper than Google though - and the conversion rate tends to be higher - less people browsing the web and rather more people intent on buying so a good place to advertise even if the impression share is far lower than that of Google

What do you dislike?

Results come in slowly as there are less people searching on Bing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this a secondary advertising platform - the cpc is low and the conversion rate is high so you would benefit from advertising on here i have no doubt - it will just be much slower than Google

Bing helps us keep advertising costs down vs Google

Bing Ads review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Interesting tool to make trafic "

What do you like best?

Bing ads is quite similar to Adwords. This means that if you are used to Adwords, you don't need to have a training to use Bing.

You can also use Bing Editor that allows you to make some modifications without internet access.

What do you dislike?

Compare to Adwords, some fonctionnalities are missing which makes daily used a bit more complicated than Adwords.

With Bing Ads, I can find complementary business for my clients. Besides, costs are less expensive.

Bing Ads review by Administrator

"A good platform for larger brands to get more coverage."

What do you like best?

Very easy to use platform since it is identical to google adwords.

What do you dislike?

Bing is not very innovative in the search space. They are always one step behind google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing ads users should have enough spend to benefit from multiple channels. smaller clients should focus on google.

Bring allows us to reach more customers since some of our customers use that search engine. We tend to see strong ROI from this platform.

Bing Ads review by <span>Carl R.</span>
Carl R.

"Bing Ads Review"

What do you like best?

It's a great avenue in reaching those that aren't on Google and offer lower costing CPCs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how separate reports need to be pulled for impression shares.

Reaching other demographics within the platform

"Bing Ads Paid Search"

What do you like best?

Bing sometimes comes up with original ideas like the image extensions that are actually useful.

What do you dislike?

Bing is a lot harder to actually work with than Google. The Bing editor vs the Google editor is dreadful, I have been trying to upload Bing shopping for a month now and even with the help of our reps, it has failed numerous times. I really dislike the fact that Bing has nation wide software updates that end up either breaking tracking or not giving me any of my metrics like what happened last simmer and early this year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing Ads is always two steps behind Google, but it does try to apply most of the Google features. Always allow time for trouble shooting when uploading items to it.

I'm increasing revenue for my clients.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Similar to AdWords, smaller audience, better ROI"

What do you like best?

The interface is clean and familiar to what Google does. Seems as though not as many advertisers use bing Ads so you can often get a better bang for the buck.

What do you dislike?

The audience size. Not as many people use bing so chances are you'll get less impressions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot and see if the ROI is there. Test small then invest.

Ranking above competitors for key industry terms, products and services.

Bing Ads review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Mostly similar experience to Google AdWords"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads has improved over time. I appreciate that when AdWords makes an interface change, that Bing Ads typically does as well. It helps busy paid search marketers have a streamlined experience but still cross multiple engines.

What do you dislike?

Import functionality can be clunky. You have to double check your settings otherwise it can override to certain features like including display.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usage is based on your search budget and your audience. Bing does tend to have a different audience then Google so if you're trying to capture more impression share this is a good way to expand.

Stay competitive in an eCommerce market. Drive transactions.

Bing Ads review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Cheaper clicks, smaller market share, but worth it."

What do you like best?

Much cheaper marketing platform that Adwords, which enables a good deal more traffic to be achived

What do you dislike?

Always feels like they are playing catchup with Google.

Features that Google had 2 years ago are still being implimented.

We use Bing with the idea that if you have maximised your traffic through Adwords, it's a good option to gain more traffic.

Although CPC is cheaper, the overall product usualy provides less value.

Bing Ads review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Similar to Adwords but More Confusing Interface"

What do you like best?

I like the suggestions they offer, although lately they have been giving way too many and I can't seem to keep up with them all, not all useful either.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to view things in the console, for instance the scroll bar gets cut off and you have to scroll from left to right in order to see all your stats with is super time-consuming. I'd rather have it all viewable in the middle of the page.

We are solving the issue of alcohol rehab centers being blocked on google by putting some of their budget towards bing each month.

Bing Ads review by <span>Jitesh B.</span>
Jitesh B.

"Low cost and high quality leads over time"

What do you like best?

Bing is low on volume but we have almost always received higher quality b2b technology leads

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have the reach of Google AdWords

lead generation, branding - better reach and high quality leads

Bing Ads review by <span>Stacy C.</span>
Stacy C.

"Bing Ads Review"

What do you like best?

Ability to target specific customers already searching for you with less competition than Google and highest free coupon

What do you dislike?

Costs per click and can be expensive, takes time to optimize

Recommendations to others considering the product

Import your successful adwords campaigns directly to bing!

Finding customers, positive ROI

Bing Ads review by User in Higher Education

"Not as good as AdWords"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and if you already use AdWords then campaigns can be easily imported into Bing Ads to allow you to start using it quickly. Helpful for editing multiple campaigns at once compared with Adwords and it may also be a more cost-effective option.

What do you dislike?

Quite simply, just not as good as AdWords, Feels like it's playing catch up in terms of features but will always be behind. Therefore it comes hard to recommend as an alternative, though could be used in conjunction with AdWords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use in conjunction with, not instead of, AdWords.

Same as with AdWords: advertising through Google Search to increase traffic to the website.

Bing Ads review by Administrator

"Great performance, low reach"

What do you like best?

The strong point of this platflorm is that there are not a lot of competitors so the CPC is cheap and the performance of the campaigns are really better compared to other networks

What do you dislike?

There are not a lot of volume of searchs in Yahoo (at least in Europe) so the number of users you can reach with Bing ads is quite lower than its main competitor (Google Adwords)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to use it, is easy and the performance is good.

Even you can not use exclusively if you want a decent reach for your campaign is a good complement for use together with other platforms like Google Adwords

Bing Ads review by <span>Brandon S.</span>
Brandon S.

"Bing Ads is a Slightly Cheaper Alternative to Google"

What do you like best?

The biggest feature that I like is the price point. It is relatively affordable to run ads as well as a higher CPC.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel that I have a larger target audience due to Google's Monopoly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it as a primary source to drive traffic, definitely, works as a complimentary.

Using Bing has given me a different outlet to target customers instead of just relying on Google.

Bing Ads review by <span>David N.</span>
David N.

"Solid but scalability is limited"

What do you like best?

Pricing tends to be slightly less than Google Adwords; it's easy to import Adwords campaigns

What do you dislike?

Search network PARTNER traffic quality is highly suspect - even Yahoo owned & operated traffic has some questionable traffic

Recommendations to others considering the product

Turn off traffic from search partners and content network. Run to Bing, Yahoo & AOL owned & operated search network only.

Generally, as performance marketers, we are able to hit our KPIs with Bing Ads.

Bing Ads review by <span>Poonam Bhatt/Shah S.</span>
Poonam Bhatt/Shah S.

"Quality traffic, but not really scalable"

What do you like best?

Ability to integrate & import google campaigns without any hassle with limited options. Conversion tracking is not reliable. Good PPC Interface but not great but You’ll pay less for the same keywords in bing than google.

What do you dislike?

Bing Editor is buggy. Lower traffic than Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing Ads has better device targeting options. Bing Ads offers more transparency and control over search partner targeting. Bing Ads allows you to control search demographics.

Bing Ads has less competition and cheaper CPC’s.

Bing Ads review by <span>Zachary T.</span>
Zachary T.

"The #2 Paid Search Platform"

What do you like best?

Sometimes cheaper traffic than AdWords due to lower competition. Can be good especially for reaching older, low-tech audiences.

What do you dislike?

Lower traffic than AdWords. Conversion tracking is not reliable. Display traffic is poor quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Import your campaigns from AdWords into Bing Ads. It takes 2 minutes!

Lead gen, ecommerce sales. web traffic, etc Very cost effective.

Bing Ads review by <span>Merryn E.</span>
Merryn E.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ease of navigation is a big plus. I don't want to spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to navigate the sites I use. They also have food social interaction,ie facebook

What do you dislike?

Doesn't provide as relevant data as other engins

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works

Bing has a better social outreach. Facebook is a big advertising area and bing makes it easier

Bing Ads review by <span>Rich C.</span>
Rich C.

"Works, but not very well."

What do you like best?

It's a pretty straight way to do ads on bing, modeled after google adwords.

What do you dislike?

The fact that few, very few people use bing at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing is Siri's search, so it has some super limited value but spend wisely.

I was trying to promote my business with keywords, but it was slow going and not a good value since bing is used so little.

Bing Ads review by User

"Not as effective as Adwords for my industry"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of search engine marketing.

What do you dislike?

I didn't get any results from Bing ads, so I decided to stick to Adwords.

I tried using Bing Ads to get leads for my business by importing my Adwords campaign into Bing. I didn't get a single lead from Bing Ads, so I decided it wasn't worth pursuing.

Bing Ads review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"If you know how to use Google Adwords you will be able to use Bing Ads"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very similar to Google Adwords. I like that you can easily import campaigns from your Google Adwords account to Bing Ads.

What do you dislike?

The cost per click and cost per conversion seems to be higher than other digital advertising platforms that we use.

We use Bing Ads to supplement where we are not found organically on search engine results pages.

Bing Ads review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - DO NOT USE BING ADS! DREADFUL AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW"

What do you like best?

Absolutely NOTHING! I was led through the process by an online sales person and they COMPLETELY LEFT OUT that I would be charged after using this voucher. Daylight Robbery. They just work on commission and try and get as much money without delivering any value.

I've been robbed.

What do you dislike?

HAVE HIGHLY MISLEADING SALES TACTICS - DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THEM!

Bing emailed me to offer me a £50 advertising voucher which they charged me £100 for and have refused to refund me - stating that it was in THE SMALL PRINT!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT DO IT - THEY WILL LURE YOU IN WITH 'VOUCHERS' BUT ACTUALLY CHARGE YOU FOR USING THEM - ABSOLUTE THIEVES!!!

none. they've stolen money from me and refuse to refund me.

Bing Ads review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"BingAds review"

What do you like best?

BingAds is well organized which makes campaign management fluid and straight forward. Reports are easy and ready to export.

What do you dislike?

Performance on Bing has been inconsistent. It is hard to budget month over month when results are inconsistent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use ads on all search engines not just one.

Reaching our audience by targeting keywords they are interested and serving up relevant content.

Bing Ads review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Paid Search Specialist"

What do you like best?

I like that Bing Ads tries to mirror Adwords so users aren't fumbling around in a totally new interface.

What do you dislike?

That Bing Ads doesn't have as many options as the Adwords interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's similar to Adwords but a lot different also. You need to spend time in the interface to understand it.

Run our paid advertising through Bing Ads.

Bing Ads review by <span>Josh K.</span>
Josh K.

"Good alternative to Google AdWords"

What do you like best?

I like that it's cheap. That's about it.

What do you dislike?

The reach isn't great, but it's decent. It's also for a certain demo and if your audience is older this is a great platform for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be helpful to get some training in AdWords or Bing ads before you start messing around with them.

It helps me reach audiences that I wouldn't otherwise reach

Bing Ads review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"PARANOID THUGS"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that they have coupons you redeem to test their PPC and get higher ROI

What do you dislike?

They are paranoid when it comes to new accounts and shut them down without notice and mention no specific reason for closure, they treat all new accounts like criminals, deleting them before they add credit cards or run campaigns

Recommendations to others considering the product

these guys are completely paranoid and do not know which accounts to keep and which ones to close, they keep on blocking accounts .... do not run ads with them you will wake up with account suspended for some TOS violations

They expand problems rather than shrink them, their terms and conditions are harsh

Bing Ads review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Bing Ads Review"

What do you like best?

I like the interface and tools. Bing is working hard to differentiate themselves from Google AdWords, and they are focusing on the usability of the interface. We use AdWords, too, of course, but it's 'hard' to use. Bing tries to go out of it's way to make the interface more palatable.

What do you dislike?

The API. Hard to use, harder to access. We abandoned it over a year ago, so I might be out of touch on it now, and the lack of Bing Ad usage hasn't made it a priority.

Ad reporting. We pull data form Bing to produce graphs, charts, and detailed data for our clients.

Bing Ads review by User in Mining & Metals
User in Mining & Metals

"Clean and easy to use. Highly recommedn"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use, and the branding capabilities through the platform. Cheaper than competition

What do you dislike?

Much less traffic than the competitors in google

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have both adwords and bing. Prefer Bing but of course google has much more traffic. The prcing and organization of this product is above google.

traffic and branding possibilities.

Bing Ads review by <span>Tarik m.</span>
Tarik m.

"correct service despite the concurrency"

What do you like best?

The Bing audience is defined as "quality"

What do you dislike?

a lot of internaut uses google search engines

converting visits to purchases

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great alternative to Adwords"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads are awesome for saving money! The clicks are cheaper than Adwords and still get plenty of clicks/conversions

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things I can think of that I dislike about Bing Ads.

some clients we bring on have limited budgets but still want to do PPC. Bing is a great alternative for this.

Learning about Bing Ads?

* We monitor all Bing Ads reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.