Bing Ads

Broaden your reach to Bing and Yahoo! by bringing your existing AdWords campaigns directly into Bing Ads.

Work for Bing Ads?

Learning about Bing Ads?

Bing Ads Reviews

Showing 220 Bing Ads reviews
Bing Ads review by <span>Andre P.</span>
Andre P.

Bing Ads still make traffic

What do you like best?

I like Bing Ads. It is like google adwords and you can use a lot of things you know from google adwords. It is a great opportunity that you can make an automatic upload of your complete adwords-account. So you dont need to type in every single campaign or adgroup twice.

What do you dislike?

In Bing Ads you can use Bing Shopping. It is like Google Shopping. But with Bing Shopping you will only get a view customers because the most bing user are not using bing-shopping very often. And I think Bing Ads has no USP. Every options in Bing Ads can you use in Google Adwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing Ads Traffic will be smaller as the Google AdWords Traffic, but you can still make conversions and money. The cpc is nearly the same.

We are using bing ads and google adwords. most of our customers are coming over google, but bing has an interesting portfolio too. You can still make money and customers over bing ads. The implementation is easy. If you have a google adwords account - you can make an automatic upload of your adwords campaign directly to your bing ads account.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bing Ads
Bing Ads review by <span>KEHINDE A.</span>
KEHINDE A.

My Honest Opinion on Bing Ads

What do you like best?

What I like best is their customer support, unlike others I have experienced theirs is top notch, I give them 100% for that. The first time I had issues with them they didn't waste any time at all, the live chat was active and on time and the agent who attended to me had to work on my PC remotely and securely. I love the experience.

What do you dislike?

The Payment method frustrated me as I was unable to use my Master Card to pay for my advert. My bank claimed they were trying to charge me directly in my local currency that they should have charged me in USD. Unfortunately, they were unable to resolve that. I think they are used to one method of payment and US Based audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To be frank, aside from payment issues on my Bing account, I think Bing is as Good as other ad networks including Google Adword. If you have means of settling your payment without violating any of their rules please give it a try. And if you have any issues I believe their customer support will be ready to help you out.

Advertising. I was able to send some traffic using their initial threshold but I could not really scale the service since I couldn't continue the advert.

What Search Advertising solution do you use?

Bing Ads review by <span>Dana B.</span>
Dana B.

Bing Ads - Following the Footsteps of Google

What do you like best?

Bing Ads is a must for us as it allows us to reach an audience we can't reach with just Google AdWords. The great thing about Bing Ads is that it basically mirrors what Google AdWords does and it's very easy to mirror Google campaigns in Bing. The UI is user friendly and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Bing Ads is always a little bit behind when it comes to innovations and usually just mirrors what Google AdWords does, but on the other side that also makes it easier for advertisers to just mirror Google campaigns. What we are also missing is ability to target the Bing display network with Bing Ads, it's managed through AOL. Every now and then we also run into issues with reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using Bing Ads, start using it now. It's easy to import Google campaigns into Bing ads directly through the UI.

We are using Bing Ads as paid acquisition program to drive additional traffic in addition to Google and Yahoo.

Bing Ads review by <span>Srinivasan R.</span>
Srinivasan R.

Pales in comparison to the de-facto standard in Search Advertising: Adwords

What do you like best?

Slightly better user interface than Adwords.

What do you dislike?

The quality of Analytics is no match to that of Adwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find it hard to recommend Bing Ads when Adwords does such a good job of managing search advertising and search engine marketing. If you do get a promotional credit from Microsoft, it might be worthwhile running similar campaigns both on Adwords and Bing Ads. Kind of a A/B testing across 2 search advertising platforms. We consistently found that the CPC (Cost Per Click) on Adwords was lower than the CPC on Bing Ads. Bing Ads has one useful feature - if you have already established a campaign om Adwords, Bing Ads will allow you to import the campaigns automatically. However, all the campaign parameters you set up on Adwords don't necessarily transfer to their equivalents in Bing Ads.

Use search advertising to drive awareness for the company's online presence and demand generation for the company's offerings. Some of the benefits we have realized are: increased number of visitors to the website during the execution if campaigns, lead generation through clickthroughs on the Ads displayed on the Bing network.

Bing Ads review by <span>Jessica L.</span>
Jessica L.

Good but can be better

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it's becoming more and more like Google Adwords, so the learning curve is now less steep for marketers to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that you have to keep switching views in order to get to the account UI and billing. In Google, it's pretty simple, you just click on an account and you can do everything. In Bing, it gives you a master view for billing, and then another master view for accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's still pretty useful

We are trying to reach a different audience apart from the ones that search on Google. Since Bing is the second largest search engine in the Western world, and most of its users are relatively older (since it's the default search engine for a lot of voice search and browsers), there is a different group that we can serve for better marketing purposes.

Bing Ads review by <span>Ardalan Z.</span>
Ardalan Z.

I only recommend it because you can't ignore it for your business.

What do you like best?

Only the fact that certain people use Bing search engine either knowing or not even knowing that's Bing. Also, the future of search ads will be on voice search and Alexa from Amazon is being sold a lot these days. Guess what Alexa uses as its search engine?

The CPC on average is cheaper compared to AdWords.

What do you dislike?

Bing Ads is like AdWords but 1-2 years behind! They do their best to copy every new feature that AdWords offers. They even have an easy way to import your campaigns from AdWords. But what you need to know is that they're only important because many browsers don't use Google as their default search engine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You don't need to know if Bing Ads is easy for you or not, just create your campaigns. You simply don't have a choice to ignore it. Bing and Yahoo search engine is being covered only by them. So there you go.

Targeting older demographics.

You need to consider that many people still use Yahoo to search. Especially those that created their first email with AOL back in the day. You can't ignore that audience for your business.

Learning about Bing Ads?

* We monitor all Bing Ads reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.