Bing Ads

3.4

Broaden your reach to Bing and Yahoo! by bringing your existing AdWords campaigns directly into Bing Ads.

Work for Bing Ads?

Learning about Bing Ads?

Bing Ads Reviews

Showing 256 Bing Ads reviews
Bing Ads review by Dave M.
Dave M.

"Bing! Ads are done. Bing! Ads are done."

What do you like best?

Quite simply and honestly the best aspect of Bing Ads is the fact you can import your entire AdWords account over in one click. Bing Ads work very similar to the way AdWords works. And this makes managing the two largest SEM and PPC platforms super easy. You don't have to learn two different platforms. You don't have to change all your budgeting and targeting. If you can use AdWords, you can use Bing. It was very smart of Bing to adopt a similar user interface and the one click import. I also love that keywords are much cheaper! The budget is smaller. Since our agency deals with a lot of IT and tech clients who have a tendency to use Bing for search, this lower cost really helps us keep our cost per lead acquisition low. The client is happy so we are happy.

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest differences is how Bing handles conversions. You have to be very careful when using the Bing conversion codes as they can easily double or triple fire. I have had the most success using the Google Tag Manager Bing Conversion set-up. Troubleshooting the conversion tracking is a lot easier that way and I honestly can't remember a Bing campaign that I did not have troubleshoot. Bing support is below average. It's all done through tickets and bulletin board style systems. Getting answers takes time and often times you end up explaining yourself over and over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up your campaigns in Ad Words and then just import into Bing!

Our agency has a lot of IT and Tech clients. These clients tend to use BIng so Bing Ads become a great way to generate leads and discover new key phrases without busting the bank. We can load a TON of keywords into a campaign and hit GO. Even if we get a lot clicks that don't convert, it is still much cheaper to experiment in Bing than experimenting in Ad Words. Bing is a solid choice for the B2B marketer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bing Ads
Bing Ads review by Patricia L.
Patricia L.

"Many of us only recommend it since you cannot ignore the business."

What do you like best?

Simply the particular truth of which certain men and women use Bing search engine is that both are understanding or even not necessarily understanding Bing Search Ads. Ssearch adverts will most likely be on voice analysis in Alexa rankings online. It has been marketed the truly amazing deal nowadays. A new person know what Alexa makes use of such a good search advertising platform.

The CPC on common is less expensive in comparison to Google adwords.

What do you dislike?

Bing Advertisements is undoubtedly as AdWords yet 1-2 many years at the rear of! They do their best to copy every completely new feature that AdWords offers. They even have the fairly easy method to transfer your own campaigns through AdWords. Yet what a person need to be able to know will be that they may just important because numerous web browsers avoid the utilization of Search engines because their default internet search engine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You don't require to know if Msn Ads is simple for a person or not, just make your campaigns. You simply might have a selection to overlook it. Bing and Bing search engine will be included only by them. Thus there you go.

Focusing on older demographics. You have to think about that many individuals nonetheless use Yahoo to research. In particular those that created their own first email with AOL back in the day. You can't disregard that audience for your own business.

What Search Advertising solution do you use?

Bing Ads review by Andre P.
Andre P.

"Bing Ads still make traffic"

What do you like best?

I like Bing Ads. It is like google adwords and you can use a lot of things you know from google adwords. It is a great opportunity that you can make an automatic upload of your complete adwords-account. So you dont need to type in every single campaign or adgroup twice.

What do you dislike?

In Bing Ads you can use Bing Shopping. It is like Google Shopping. But with Bing Shopping you will only get a view customers because the most bing user are not using bing-shopping very often. And I think Bing Ads has no USP. Every options in Bing Ads can you use in Google Adwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing Ads Traffic will be smaller as the Google AdWords Traffic, but you can still make conversions and money. The cpc is nearly the same.

We are using bing ads and google adwords. most of our customers are coming over google, but bing has an interesting portfolio too. You can still make money and customers over bing ads. The implementation is easy. If you have a google adwords account - you can make an automatic upload of your adwords campaign directly to your bing ads account.

Bing Ads review by KEHINDE A.
KEHINDE A.

"My Honest Opinion on Bing Ads"

What do you like best?

What I like best is their customer support, unlike others I have experienced theirs is top notch, I give them 100% for that. The first time I had issues with them they didn't waste any time at all, the live chat was active and on time and the agent who attended to me had to work on my PC remotely and securely. I love the experience.

What do you dislike?

The Payment method frustrated me as I was unable to use my Master Card to pay for my advert. My bank claimed they were trying to charge me directly in my local currency that they should have charged me in USD. Unfortunately, they were unable to resolve that. I think they are used to one method of payment and US Based audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To be frank, aside from payment issues on my Bing account, I think Bing is as Good as other ad networks including Google Adword. If you have means of settling your payment without violating any of their rules please give it a try. And if you have any issues I believe their customer support will be ready to help you out.

Advertising. I was able to send some traffic using their initial threshold but I could not really scale the service since I couldn't continue the advert.

Bing Ads review by Dana B.
Dana B.

"Bing Ads - Following the Footsteps of Google"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads is a must for us as it allows us to reach an audience we can't reach with just Google AdWords. The great thing about Bing Ads is that it basically mirrors what Google AdWords does and it's very easy to mirror Google campaigns in Bing. The UI is user friendly and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Bing Ads is always a little bit behind when it comes to innovations and usually just mirrors what Google AdWords does, but on the other side that also makes it easier for advertisers to just mirror Google campaigns. What we are also missing is ability to target the Bing display network with Bing Ads, it's managed through AOL. Every now and then we also run into issues with reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using Bing Ads, start using it now. It's easy to import Google campaigns into Bing ads directly through the UI.

We are using Bing Ads as paid acquisition program to drive additional traffic in addition to Google and Yahoo.

Bing Ads review by Srinivasan R.
Srinivasan R.

"Pales in comparison to the de-facto standard in Search Advertising: Adwords"

What do you like best?

Slightly better user interface than Adwords.

What do you dislike?

The quality of Analytics is no match to that of Adwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find it hard to recommend Bing Ads when Adwords does such a good job of managing search advertising and search engine marketing. If you do get a promotional credit from Microsoft, it might be worthwhile running similar campaigns both on Adwords and Bing Ads. Kind of a A/B testing across 2 search advertising platforms. We consistently found that the CPC (Cost Per Click) on Adwords was lower than the CPC on Bing Ads. Bing Ads has one useful feature - if you have already established a campaign om Adwords, Bing Ads will allow you to import the campaigns automatically. However, all the campaign parameters you set up on Adwords don't necessarily transfer to their equivalents in Bing Ads.

Use search advertising to drive awareness for the company's online presence and demand generation for the company's offerings. Some of the benefits we have realized are: increased number of visitors to the website during the execution if campaigns, lead generation through clickthroughs on the Ads displayed on the Bing network.

Bing Ads review by Jessica L.
Jessica L.

"Good but can be better"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it's becoming more and more like Google Adwords, so the learning curve is now less steep for marketers to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that you have to keep switching views in order to get to the account UI and billing. In Google, it's pretty simple, you just click on an account and you can do everything. In Bing, it gives you a master view for billing, and then another master view for accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's still pretty useful

We are trying to reach a different audience apart from the ones that search on Google. Since Bing is the second largest search engine in the Western world, and most of its users are relatively older (since it's the default search engine for a lot of voice search and browsers), there is a different group that we can serve for better marketing purposes.

Bing Ads review by Ardalan Z.
Ardalan Z.

"I only recommend it because you can't ignore it for your business."

What do you like best?

Only the fact that certain people use Bing search engine either knowing or not even knowing that's Bing. Also, the future of search ads will be on voice search and Alexa from Amazon is being sold a lot these days. Guess what Alexa uses as its search engine?

The CPC on average is cheaper compared to AdWords.

What do you dislike?

Bing Ads is like AdWords but 1-2 years behind! They do their best to copy every new feature that AdWords offers. They even have an easy way to import your campaigns from AdWords. But what you need to know is that they're only important because many browsers don't use Google as their default search engine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You don't need to know if Bing Ads is easy for you or not, just create your campaigns. You simply don't have a choice to ignore it. Bing and Yahoo search engine is being covered only by them. So there you go.

Targeting older demographics.

You need to consider that many people still use Yahoo to search. Especially those that created their first email with AOL back in the day. You can't ignore that audience for your business.

Bing Ads review by Edwin G.
Edwin G.

"Better ROI for a cheaper audience"

What do you like best?

I like Bing Ads when it comes to my PPC Campaigns. They offer a lower volume of searches and an extremely lower cost per keyword. While we are targeting certain clients, all we need are people searching for certain keywords to click our ads. This triggers a way better ROI

What do you dislike?

I dislike Bing's platform in general, they UI for their dashboard is confusing at time and it's a lengthy process to turn back on ad campaigns that expired. They also substitute adword campaigns with different searches and keywords. This can affect engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highy recommend using bing ads with google ads and other platforms of marketing to diverse your audience and get the best ROI

We are able to achieve a way better ROI using Bing over other platforms when it comes to a PPC campaign. This may also be due to our sale funnel system.

Bing Ads review by Dustin H.
Dustin H.

"2nd Best But Still Effective"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive and responsive. Perhaps the best thing about Bing is that you can import your already created Google AdWords campaigns into your account (with feature parity), this saves a ton of time! Bing also enables advertisers to target users by device type. Bing won't replace AdWords but it works as a good supplement. The Bing Ads app is

What do you dislike?

Most advertisers know the audience reach is much, much smaller for Bing, Bing doesn't have the cast array of automated bidding features that AdWords has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to import your Google campaigns using the Bing import tool. Utilize the Bing Ads desktop tool when making mass edits to numerous campaigns at once - you will save a lot of time and effort.

I use Bing to increase brand awareness, generate self-service sales through demand generation, and gain top of funnel prospects for the sales staff.

Bing Ads review by Enrique C.
Enrique C.

" Good advertising tool but in the shadow of google adwords"

What do you like best?

What I like most is the ability to export Google AdWords campaigns directly to the platform. Also, the fact that many of the functionalities are similar.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem with Bing Ads is that it has low volume of searches, at least in Europe, and especially in Spain, where it barely reaches 5% of what Google has. Therefore, it is only interesting for very large campaigns. In addition, in Spain it does not have a display network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing Ads is interesting in markets where Google AdWords is very expensive and there is volume, like the United States. In Europe and more specifically, Spain, the volume is small, so it is interesting as a complement to other campaigns, but as a main campaign

Additional advertising tool. Expansion of advertising to other online media

Bing Ads review by Adrianne N.
Adrianne N.

"Bing Ads still is a good traffic source"

What do you like best?

I like Bing Ads. It is like google google adwords and you may use a lot of things know from search engines adwords. It is the great opportunity that you could create an automated upload associated with your complete adwords-account. Which means you dont need to kind in each single strategy or adgroup twice.

What do you dislike?

Within Bing Ads you may use Bing Shopping. It really is like Google Shopping. Using Bing Shopping you will certainly certainly only get the see customers since the particular most bing user are usually not using bing-shopping frequently. And I think Msn Ads does not have any USP. Every options in Bing Advertisements do you need online Google adwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing Advertisements Traffic will certainly be smaller sized as the particular Google Search engines adwords Traffic, yet a person can still create conversion rates and money. The specific cpc is almost the specific same.

We are usually using bing advertisements plus google google adwords. the particular majority of our clients are coming over search engines, but bing comes with an fascinating portfolio too. You are able to nevertheless earn money and clients over bing ads. The particular implementation is easy. Within case you have an investigation engines adwords account -- you may make a good programmed upload of the particular adwords campaign directly within order to your msn advertisements accounts.

Bing Ads review by Agency
Agency

"Still A Littel Way To Go"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads is an affordable and efficient way to reach your low-funnel potential customers. The import from AdWords feature is a life-saver.

What do you dislike?

Bing Ads is not fully user intuitive. True, you can import your campaigns from AdWords, but setting up Bing Ads-specific features will take some figuring out. I have been working with Bing Ads and have been Bing Ads Accredited for 3 years and I still struggle with setting up Conversion Tracking properly. It is not as easy as AdWords to track goal conversions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Bing Ads as an Agency for your clients and settin gup their initial Bing Ads accounts. Read the documentation first. Unlike in AdWords, where you can just create their account through your MCC, Bing requires you to create their account separate from your MCC and then link it. Don't make the mistake I did...

Similar to AdWords or any other paid search solution, we are placing our message in front of low-funnel/end of purchase process buyers who are ready to buy and searching for that solution they now know they need.

Bing Ads review by Linda S.
Linda S.

"Bing Ads still generate traffic"

What do you like best?

I such as Bing Ads. This particular really is such as search motors ppc and you may use a lots of things you realize from google ppc. This can be a great possibility that you could make a good programmed upload associated with your complete adwords-account. So you need not type in every and every technique or adgroup twice.

What do you dislike?

The Payment technique frustrated me when i was not capable to use our Learn Card in order to pay for our advertisement. My financial institution mentioned they had been wanting to cost me straight inside my local currency they should have charged me in USA STATES DOLLAR. Sadly, these were unable to resolve that. I believe they are utilized to 1 method associated with transaction and ALL OF US Based viewers

Recommendations to others considering the product

A person don't require in order to be able in order to know in situation Bing Ads will become prone to become easy regarding a great individual delete term actually really, just generate your really very own promotions. The individual just a individual carry out not require the great choice within order to neglect this specific. Bing and Research engines google search will certainly probably be getting incorporated in basically every one of them. Therefore out of this time generally presently there you choose inside purchase to maneuver forward.

Make use of search advertising in order to drive awareness for your company's online living and demand era for the industry’s offerings. Some associated with the benefits we now have recognized are: improved quantity of guests to the particular web site throughout the effectiveness if promotions, manual generation via clickthroughs on the particular Ads displayed on the particular specific Bing system.

Bing Ads review by Paolo D.
Paolo D.

"Great alternative to Adwords"

What do you like best?

Less competition and lower cost alternative to Google Adwords. Ability to specify a target audience/demographics to get the exact people needed. Very similar to Adwords, you can even upload all of your Adwords settings/campaigns into Bing in just a few clicks. You can reach people that don't use Google, which is good because not every uses Google. Also great customer service!

What do you dislike?

No display network to create/share ads on. Less traffic than Adwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already use Google Adwords, save yourself the time and connect your Adwords account to upload settings/campaigns/adgroups/keywords in just a few clicks. Utilize customer service if you get stuck, they are very happy to help out.

Bing delivers lower cost CPC traffic to website. We have seen lower CPA than other platforms.

Bing Ads review by Willem B.
Willem B.

"Bing Ads: A Great Addition To Any PPC Campaign"

What do you like best?

We have never used Bing Ads by itself before. It has always been in conjunction with Google AdWords. However, supplementing an AdWords campaign with Bing Ads has lead to promising results in past campaigns. Our CPCs were often lower on Bing as there was less competition within the platform and Bing allowed for a little more control over ad groups and ad extensions especially relating to social ad extensions.

What do you dislike?

The positive of a less competition is also a little bit of a worry. We did wonder how much traction our ads were gaining on Bing vs Google, but we alleviated this fear by spending a little less on Bing and making sure to run the campaign along with Google campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing Ads function extremely similarly to Google AdWords. The dashboard, ad groups, and keywords will feel similar if you have a background in AdWords. I was skeptical at first, but after using Bing Ads I feel like it is a great tool to use when proposing PPC campaigns for clients.

We added an additional PPC tactic. It is always nice to walk into a meeting and be able to offer multiple suggestions instead of just going "This is google adwords and this our PPC strategy". With our clients that were more well-versed in digital marketing, going over the benefits and shortcomings of Bing and AdWords seemed to lead to happier clients. When clients had the ability to choose, it always seems to make them feel more comfortable.

Bing Ads review by Marica S.
Marica S.

"Bing Ads still create traffic"

What do you like best?

I such as Bing Ads. This is like search engines adwords and you will use a lot of things you understand from google adwords. This is a great opportunity that you can make an programmed upload of your complete adwords-account. So you do not need to type in each and every strategy or adgroup two times.

What do you dislike?

The Payment method frustrated me as I was not able to use my Learn Card to pay for my advertisement. My bank mentioned they were wanting to charge me straight in my local currency that they should have billed me in UNITED STATES DOLLAR. Unfortunately, these were not able to resolve that. I think they are employed to one method of transaction and US Based audience

Recommendations to others considering the product

An individual don't require to be able to know in case Bing Ads is going to be easy pertaining to an individual or not really, just create your own personal campaigns. A person simply you perform not have a good choice to disregard this particular. Msn and Search motors search engine will likely be being covered by simply them. Therefore right now there you decide within order to proceed.

Use search advertising to drive awareness for the company's online existence and demand generation for the company's offerings. Some of the benefits we have recognized are: increased quantity of visitors to the particular website throughout the overall performance if campaigns, manual generation through clickthroughs on the Ads displayed on the particular particular Bing system.

Bing Ads review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Good PPC Platform"

What do you like best?

Perhaps the best part of using Bing Ads is the fact that you can upload all of your previous campaigns from its main competitor, Google Adwords. This saved me a lot of time - why only do PPC on Google when you can do it on Bing, without much extra work? I also thought their keyword planner was cleaner, although now that I'm using Adwords again, I think the needle has pointed back to Google again.

What do you dislike?

My biggest gripe with Bing Ads was that it was difficult to alter ad sets in campaigns that you brought over from Google Adwords. If memory serves me correctly, you could not duplicate ad sets, which was frustrating to say the least.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot - it doesn't really hurt to try, considering implementation is a breeze. If you are using AdWords, than Bing is a no brainer. Reach out to the crazy fools who never downloaded chrome on their new windows machines easily, with Bing Ads.

Bing Ads helped us bring in more site visitors at a much, much lower CPC than Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads. We were able to use their tracking snippet to know how we were performing on campaigns in google analytics.

Bing Ads review by Lisa  M.
Lisa M.

"Complimentary to Adwords campaigns"

What do you like best?

While Bing gets significantly less traffic than Google, I have found that it tends to be much lower CPCs and better conversion rates. Since you can easily export Adwords programs to Bing, there is no reason to not run in Bing Ads since it requires minimal effort.

What do you dislike?

The lack of search volume of course is a limitation. While this is something that is hard to control it is certainly a downside to the platform as it limits reach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have room in your budget i would recommend running this alongside any Adwords programs.

Generate clicks and conversions at a decent cost - this has been a nice addition to our Adwords PPC programs.

Bing Ads review by User

"Good, but not the best"

What do you like best?

Allows you to advertise on a growing search engine, which will become more popular with the advent of tools such as Alexa.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to navigate, and find the information you want to. This is only when compared to it's rival Adwords. As a stand alone product it does the job it aims to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to expand your online PPC advertising then this product is perfect. Although not as large as Google as a search engine, it still has a large number of dedicated users who may never see your ads if you only advertise on Google.

Allows us to be present in SERP's on Bing, so therefore increases our audience size. We have realised that a good amount of business can be yielded from advertising here, and that it is often cheaper than Adwords as there is less competition.

Bing Ads review by Cameron S.
Cameron S.

"Cheap CPCs, but No Traffic and Confusing Billing"

What do you like best?

Results are cheap, due to a lack of competition. The interface is extremely similar to Google AdWords, so adaption is quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

Traffic is minimal and unpredictable. Bing's billing system is confusing and not convenient for smaller accounts. The amount of work up front is not out-weighed by the results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Yahoo Gemini alongside Bing Ads if you're looking to supplement your AdWords efforts. If your experience is like ours, Yahoo will be the better partner.

A supplemental platform for our clients' AdWords efforts.

Bing Ads review by Adam V.
Adam V.

"AdWord's Ugly Cousin Comes Into Its Own"

What do you like best?

If you're at all familiar with Google AdWords you'll have no problem jumping into Bing Ads. The interface is user friendly and in some ways even more intuitive than AdWords. The ability to import campaigns from AdWords is also a huge timesaver and offers the ability to hit completely new audiences. Finally, for some products and industries, the CPA that Bing delivers is actually surprisingly better than AdWords.

What do you dislike?

One word: search volume. Let's face it, Bing simply isn't competing on the same playing field as Google when it comes to keyword search volumes. The number of impressions is going to be significantly lower and for larger clients that means it may be tough to spend your overall budget (in this sense, Bing should really be treated as a secondary channel to augment existing AdWords efforts, rather than its own standalone platform). Bing also doesn't have anything comparable to the Google Display Network, so if you're looking to run display ads, you're outta luck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an AdWords users and have a bit of additional budget to spare, Bing is well worth the investment.

Generating conversions and a solid Return on Ad Spend from Paid Search ads in the Bing network. The ads actually generate some pretty solid results in terms of CPC and CPA if you're willing to give it a shot.

Bing Ads review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Good for additional exposure; not great as the sole advertising channel"

What do you like best?

Ability to import campaigns directly from Google AdWords (which most advertisers will use as their primary paid search channel). This makes it easy to "set and forget."

What do you dislike?

Bing just doesn't have the audience share that Google does, which results in fewer clicks and conversions overall (at least in my industry). Also, the audience that is there is different -- you really need to make sure that to use the platform to its fullest potential, you tweak the ad copy, targeting and other settings to adjust for the different audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is difficult to use if you're new to paid search advertising. I'd recommend users looking to use Bing start with the auto-import from AdWords. Once comfortable with AdWords, start to learn the intricacies of Bing Ads so you can really use it to its full potential.

Increased reach. Not as much competition on Bing as there is on Google AdWords, so cost per click and per conversion are generally lower. So it's better for ROI even if on a smaller scale.

Bing Ads review by Jeffrey S.
Jeffrey S.

"Solid Supplement to any Digital Campaign"

What do you like best?

There is undeniably an audience that uses Bing exclusively. Whether that is due to just rolling with their default browser/search engine on their new Windows machine, or actual preference, I really don't know. What I do know is that you lose access to a significant chunk of your potential client base if you don't advertise through Bing. That alone makes the platform completely worth using.

The UI is pretty vanilla, nothing crazy going on, but there is no need to reinvent the wheel on a digital ad buy platform. Bing Ads manages to create a solid user experience without directly ripping off AdWords.

Advertising is considerably cheaper than advertising on AdWords, primarily due to the lower exposure and the fact that fewer companies use Bing to advertise.

What do you dislike?

Much like AdWords, display advertising is a black hole for your budget currently. A vast majority of the clicks generated are unactionable, and very few actually convert. So while the low cost and high click rate may be appealing, it very rarely leads to anything that converts.

The Ad creating wizard leaves a lot to be desired, and the analytics are relatively lackluster. Overall, Bing Ads is a great platform if you just want to make sure you're in the headspace of people searching on Bing, but very little else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not import your AdWords campaign and call it a day, there are subtle differences that have to be manually accounted for between the platforms.

Bing Ads generates leads that would have otherwise never seen our brand.

Bing Ads review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"Affordable platfrom for pay-per-click adverstising platform "

What do you like best?

Allows large character limit (40 words) compared to their competitor that accommodates for 25 words

Places their ads on top of their pages making them more visible and accurate

Its less expensive

What do you dislike?

Due to its second-best market share Bing encounters less traffic compared to Google meaning some ads may take time to be visible to the intended audience

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the right platform for growing the brand of your company/business due to its simplicity and ease of using the particular platform

The business problem we are solving is lack of information or apathy from our intended customers who do not understand about the existence of our business. However with Bing we have are obtaining the benefit of increasing our business visibility and expanding our business brand

Bing Ads review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"Improving their Interface and Adding New Features"

What do you like best?

The ability to replicate your campaign from Google is the most convenient feature. It removes duplication of efforts. The support team is very responsive and courteous which is nice to have.

What do you dislike?

They need to update their interface a little bit. It seems a little outdated and runs a little slow every now and then. Sometimes, things don't always transfer over from Google the way I wanted them to. So, it's always good to recheck your information to ensure that it has been properly added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure when you copy over your campaigns, that you check all of the settings. In the past, I have implemented and then realized a certain setting didn't copy over.

Ability to showcase our clients on another publisher in addition to Google. Gives our clients more visibility across the internet.

Bing Ads review by Mirella R.
Mirella R.

"Innovative tool in its style"

What do you like best?

I think it is one of the easiest ways to advertise and promote your company, pioneer and innovative in its style, this tool really helps you reach customers as it works with excellent strategies that generate very good results, has a clear objective and is to get customers

What do you dislike?

There are certain functions that despite the time are not yet available in Bing which reduces the success of the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Widely recommended

Its success generates confidence and security and that we have obtained with this tool

Bing Ads review by Quentin P.
Quentin P.

"Bing is often overlooked"

What do you like best?

I'm a bit of a veteran with search engine ads, and one thing I've always noticed is that people overlook Bing as a perfectly valid way to advertise their services. It's just as straightforward as Google in my opinion, and I've had excellent one on one assistance from their marketing department that has helped me get my ads just right.

What do you dislike?

They recently turned off a particular feature I was getting results with, but I guess that happens to most things these days. No doubt it's all the changes in privacy regulations etc.

I've been using Bing to test a new product I'm launching.

Bing Ads review by User in International Affairs
User in International Affairs

"Low CPCs and great ROI"

What do you like best?

I've used Bing Ads for almost a year now. Something I found to be extremely useful is no minimum fees and being able to to sign up for free. I've used Ad Words in the past; I found that bing is easier to navigate and they provide trainings to get started. Another reason why I chose Bing Ads for my marketing campaign is high quality users, less clutter and more quality engagement - quality over quantity!

What do you dislike?

Volume of traffic we get is lower compared to AdWords. Another con is no search network and no display ads offered. The traffic volume for keywords is much lower on Bing, but yields quality leads with lower PPC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better results for less cost

We were able to tap into older and educated audience exclusive to Bing. We are able to reach high value customers and increase re-enagament. Bing allows us to reach a wider, specific audience that is not represented on AdWords. A specific demographic of customers gives us an opportunity to produce even better results.

Bing Ads review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great platform, seamless experience"

What do you like best?

The Bing Ads UI is very clean, and easy to use. Especially if you're familiar with using other PPC platforms, the transition is seamless (with limited learning curve). Additionally the support team is great - always willing to hop on a call with you and discuss opportunities for improvement.

What do you dislike?

Advertising on Bing in general is a quite niche. Your strategy certainly needs to be a bit different than other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research into Bing and have a confident strategy around keyword bidding and goals for the program. Do not treat this platform the same way you would Google Adwords, because it can serve an entirely different function.

We're helping prospects identify a solution to their pain-points, by analyzing and understanding the terms they search the most to find our product.

Bing Ads review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A copycat...but surprisingly has a purpose"

What do you like best?

Bing isn't better than AdWords. It borrows most of it's features but somehow is more clunky. But...to say that it is obsolete is wrong. There is a large audience of Bing users out there and they typically have more disposable income and are in the professional stages of life.

What do you dislike?

The interface regularly has glitches/problems. Support isn't helpful all the time (sometimes even the support teams don't have a clue what is wrong). Bidding system is wacky and not as responsive as AdWords is (meaning if you are willing to bid X amount... you'd think the PPC price would be similar... but it's usually way low or won't spend at all)

We are reaching our client's target audience in most cases...Buyers who have established careers and steady/disposable income. Time on site and pages visited are almost always higher than Google PPC.

Bing Ads review by Joshua L.
Joshua L.

"Bing is more affordable and more effective than AdWords"

What do you like best?

I like how affordable and effective Bing Ads is. I feel like I get a lot more hits and traffic. I also like that there is less competition and it is more US-based than Adwords.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a higher volume of customers. I wish it could spread to more sites rather than just Bing, Yahoo, and their partners, I understand why it can't though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay attention to the wording and read it out loud to yourself and have someone else read it as well. It helps a lot to have different points of view to pick the best wording.

Being able to adjust bid pricing through the day have actually really helped save money and make up really on top of how much we are and are not spending.

Bing Ads review by Toby M.
Toby M.

"Bing Ads has the potential"

What do you like best?

Similar settings and navigation as Google Adwords, Bing Ads has less competition and also cheaper to operate. With strategic research planning, you can even achieve higher ROI than Google Adwords before the competition gets hotter.

What do you dislike?

It's hard for Bing to increase the search market share and PPC market (Google and Facebook take most of it), so the impact won't be very high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like Google Adwords, Bing Ads doesn't hurt to try. Do some research to see how competitive your targeted keywords are.

Increase traffic and sales.

Bing Ads review by Rich G.
Rich G.

"Great ROI Compared to Google Adwords - For the Right Audience"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads were able to deliver a better CPC and a higher converting audience with the exact same ads & keywords used in Google Adwords.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is clunky and not as user-friendly as Google Adwords. It can be a difficult to manage multiple accounts with no centralized login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! The cost is worth a few test campaigns.

Better product visibility, increase search traffic to the site and increase product information downloads. I've seen positives in all three of these areas from our campaigns in Bing Ads.

Bing Ads review by Tyrone T. B.
Tyrone T. B.

"Bing Ads (MSN Ad Center)"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads has a very nice search query element that can tell you what the actual punctuation is for words. This is a great report for finding answers to questions your clients may be asking about and can be used to upscale articles you might want to write on.

What do you dislike?

Their ad extensions are not as good as Adword extensions and they offer not marketing nor messaging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

Consumer Needs

Bing Ads review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"A Value Alternative to AdWords, But With A Different Demographic"

What do you like best?

- The Average CPCs are generally lower

- Ad users typically stay on our site longer compared to AdWords

- Easy to learn if you know AdWords

- In-market audiences for Search before Google

What do you dislike?

- Will always be #2

- Ad network pales in comparison to the Google platform

- Outdated interface

- People just don't like to user Edge/Bing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not much honestly. Working through the Bing Ad Certified Accreditation Course would be beneficial as well, as it may be a more challenging course than Google's.

We used this in conjunction with AdWords to fill out a SEM budget that targeted both the Google and Microsoft network

Bing Ads review by Dlila S.
Dlila S.

"Bing Ads"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create my company ads and have them go live within a matter of minutes! Its super easy and I love having my ads out to recruit new customers. I like that I have different payment options as well. Its also nice that you can see how many people are clicking on your ad.

What do you dislike?

I havent had any complaints about the service yet.

I am getting my company name out there on the internet and able to get a new customer base.

Bing Ads review by Silvia D.
Silvia D.

"Adwords Duplicate"

What do you like best?

It's a duplicate version of Adwords which makes it super easy to use if you're familiar with the Google product. You can easily duplicate campaigns you already have running in Google, or just copy selected ones. It gives you the option to change the tracking template in the process too.

What do you dislike?

Not all extension are yet rolled out globally which I find very frustrating when you run global campaigns. I also had some very mixed experience with the support from their teams, ranging from account reps going the extra mile to not having a designated rep at all even though media spend on the platform increased.

Increase business presence online and utilizing this platform with less competition than Google.

Bing Ads review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Adwords Lite - Reaching a New Market"

What do you like best?

I like how similar Bing Ads is to the Adwords interface, and targeting abilities.

What do you dislike?

Some reporting tools are buggy, and some targeting tools do not allow me to get as granular as I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand that it's limitations are strategies are a bit different from other PPC platforms, but it can still be very useful. Make sure to use UET tracking in order to get the most from Bing ads.

Getting more business for home services clients as well as auto dealers.

Bing Ads review by Varujan T.
Varujan T.

"Great amount of extra traffic for the same money spend"

What do you like best?

I like that the support team is very responsive and it helps we everytime to extract reports and to troubleshoot various issues.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that almost all of my visits are from mobile. My business model works best on te computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service simply attracts quality customers and experienced promoters. You also don't have to own a big sold. If you already aren't using yahoo ads, I recommend you to take part of this community. It's much better than anticipated.

Yahoo Advertising can help build your brand faster than never. It’s display ads system is occupying 50% of total ads from yahoo. Users are more likely to remember your brand name when they see it rather than hearing int.

Bing Ads review by User

"Bing Ads is great to reach people who use Bing search engines"

What do you like best?

The Bing ads platform is very user friendly and looks very similar to Google, so if you're running a PPC campaign with them it'll be easy to use. Bing doesn't have as much market share as Google, so your PPC costs may be more friendly to your marketing budget.

What do you dislike?

Bing Ads works pretty well and I have no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're running PPC campaigns then I would consider Bing. It's easy to set up and we haven't had any issues.

I feel like many companies and marketers might overlook the Bing ads platform which is a shame as they have 25% of the search market.

Bing Ads review by Cristi A.
Cristi A.

"My review for Bing Ads"

What do you like best?

With Bing Ads I can set up and see how simple it is for a client to roll out fast improvements inside the tool is what I appreciate the most.

What do you dislike?

However their under interface is not easy to understand as Google Ad Words, And another issue is that there isn't as much activity on Bing as on AdWords. I detest how glitch the device is to refresh itself as well as to update it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bing is less expensive than concurrence and Bing indicates just significant searches so Bing sponsors has a superior change to get great transformation rate than concurrence.

I can make and post applicable advertisements for searches while expelling any undesirable impressions through negative catchphrases.

Bing Ads review by User in Internet

"Bing Ads is underrated platform and should be used to acquire users"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads isn't is celebrated or talked about much when it comes to a platform to acquire users or redirect them to your website. We've historically have used Google mainly since it's a well known driver to acquire qualified users. Since everyone has now jumped on the bandwagon and is using mainly Google, this leaves Bing to provide us with the best rates to use their platform. This has driven down our marketing cost because there's less competition.

What do you dislike?

The traffic is not on par with Google. It's true, you're less likely going to see traction but you'll definitely see lower CPC rates. Also bing's algorithm along with search capabilities aren't as great at Google and definitely needs help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give Bing a try and test it out. This will yield you a much better rate as there's less competition in the space if you're running ads to acquire users to your website. There's also the mobile web ads that you can run too.

We're trying to maximize the effectiveness of the platform by acquiring users at a lower CPC and ultimately lowering our marketing dollars. The benefits of Bing is that there's less competition which means your CPC's are much lower to enter the auction.

Bing Ads review by Daniela C.
Daniela C.

"Perfect for start-ups and cheap as well"

What do you like best?

The strong feature is in my opinnion the Syndicated search partners.

If after targeting I get a low estimation of user coverage, the search partners helps a lot.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it limits the user to regarding the usage of broad match negative keywords

Recommendations to others considering the product

It attracts simply quality customers and experienced publicists and not just those that have a better than average spending plan. In case you allready are using this kind of service, I endorse to climb to Bing Advertising! It's far superior than anticipated.

The lower (than rivalry) average cost per click allows me to concentrate more on advancing my campaigns by the straightforward fact that I have more cash to split-test my strategy.

Bing Ads review by Mitch L.
Mitch L.

"High conversions but keep an eye on your campaigns"

What do you like best?

Bing converts at a higher rate than other ad platforms. I would've loved to increase spend in Bing, but there are some issues turn me away.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, Bing will list your ads on completely unrelated searches. I have seen my ads appear on random broad term searches which require more management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to check your campaigns and pause if they get off scope.

Bing helped to reduce my CPL because of the high converting users. The interface has been streamlined over the years, allowing for a smoother experience in getting ads running. The Bing Ads excel extension also provides a lot of valuable data. I use it for other roles in marketing too.

Bing Ads review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"An Affordable PPC Solution"

What do you like best?

Bing Ads is a much more affordable solution (in general) than Google AdWords.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could use an upgrade. It still mimics Google AdWords' old user interface which has since been updated - and for good reason. The current interface is clunky and doesn't do well with the many options and settings available in a PPC management system. They don't offer a solution to NPOs (but that could be because Microsoft already has a NPO program)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pair this up with Google AdWords if your budget allows

We're reaching the few, but critical, people using Microsoft's platform to perform their searches. We've noticed traffic increase slightly.

"Bing Ads Review "

What do you like best?

I love that Bing Ads has better device targeting options compared to competitors. In a time where mobile devices are a major drive for ads, Bing Ads agives you the option to exclude desktop and tablet traffic from your campaigns. It also offers users more flexibility and control at the campaign level for the searching of partner targeting.

What do you dislike?

Bing Ads can be a little behind on developing new functions and ideas. It seems to just mirror other competitors, such as Google AdWords and is always a step behind. However, I do find that when it does catch up, they perfect the quirks of the latest updates and end up surpassing it's competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Bing, it's important to really consider who your targeted audience is in your campaign. Since it is typically used by an older demographic, this is important to keep in mind.

Just behind google, Bing is the 2nd largest used search engine - especially found to be mostly used by an older generation. Using this knowledge, we take it into consideration and use it widely in marketing campaigns that target older demographics.

Bing Ads review by Cristian G.
Cristian G.

"My review for Bing Ads."

What do you like best?

I am familiar with Bing Ads because the user interface is easy to learn and I like that I am able to import Adwords data into Bing Ads and this feature allows me to start working very quick. The costs are low compared with Adwords.

What do you dislike?

The voulume of customers is very low. Adwords has a better search volume.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can chose Bing Ads as an extra tool for your work on Adwords, or you can chose it for low costs.

The costs are ok and it helped my business because I got a strong strategy and I saved money to do a lot of tests on different products on market.

Bing Ads review by Alex H.
Alex H.

"Basic interface and lower costs per click than adwords"

What do you like best?

Simple interface helps with fast loading pages. Low competition levels means lower costs per click than Google Adwords.

What do you dislike?

The simple design interface sometimes looks a bit dated, but overall works sufficiently. Much lower search volumes than present on Google adwords.

Reaching more potential customers with advertising, reaching a wider market. Reaching different PPC customer demographics than is possible with just Google adwords.

Bing Ads review by User in Internet

"Bing Ads Review"

What do you like best?

The BingAds interface makes campaign management very straight forward. The reporting is clear and easy to transfer into our own reporting systems. I appreciate how BingAds suggests new ways we can increase traffic.

What do you dislike?

Our conversions are very inconsistent on BingAds. With a similar spend our conversions change by approximately 300% in either direction with no clear pattern month over month or year over year. At times BingAds is our most cost effective service, and others our most expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BingAds needs to be managed closely in order to increase overall efficiency. I have personally had a hard time getting consistent results with Bing, but that is likely because I haven't had the time to regularly optimize these campaigns or create a strategy distinct from AdWords

We use BingAds to support our SEM efforts. We are able to get our content and traffic pages to the right people (those looking for keywords related to our service). B

Learning about Bing Ads?

* We monitor all Bing Ads reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.