BirdDogHR

BirdDogHR offers a complete talent management system to guide the entire employee lifecycle from hire to retire. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind.

Work for BirdDogHR?

Learning about BirdDogHR?

BirdDogHR Reviews

Ask BirdDogHR a Question
Showing 25 BirdDogHR reviews
BirdDogHR review by <span>Sarah K.</span>
Sarah K.

"BirdDogHR has been the perfect solution!"

What do you like best?

BirdDogHR is very user friendly! I searched for an ATS for awhile and did a lot of demos, BirdDogHR is the easiest to use for myself and my coworkers. Its as simple as point and click and everything is in order!

I also really like that I can post ads to several job boards from just one site. The ease of posting through templates and copying jobs has saved me a lot of time!

What do you dislike?

I would like if the candidate pool were searchable by disposition from the candidate tab. However, BirdDogHR is constantly making positive changes so I'm hoping it comes along soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use, all in one ATS and Job Posting program - this is it!

Before BirdDogHR, I used a spreadsheet to keep track of my applicants, and other managers couldn't access it. By using this ATS, all of my managers can access applicants from their location, all in one place! It also allows us to keep notes so that everyone can see them.

Another problem is solved is knowing when I have a duplicate applicant. It has really cut down my wasted time trying to figure out who had already applied and when, or screening candidates who had applied in the past.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BirdDogHR
BirdDogHR review by <span>Garet W.</span>
Garet W.

"BirdDogHR in 2017"

What do you like best?

The staff was very helpful in the set up process and trained our team over several sessions.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked this product to have online interview questions to enter and record. Otherwise, we have been very satisfied with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are using BirdDOgHR for our ATS and Onboarding and are still rookie users... but it has allowed us to streamline our processes.

BirdDogHR has given us an online presence and increased our applicant flow.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

BirdDogHR review by <span>Lynzie S.</span>
Lynzie S.

"Great Product & Experience"

What do you like best?

We have the full suite. It was the best choice we could have made, with a small but growing company, we needed a line of products that could fit our current needs, but also evolve with us. BirdDogHR is that!

What do you dislike?

I wish we could do more! The ATS & Onboarding modules have improved our processed greatly, but it would be awesome if the reporting function could help us transfer data into our payroll system to take away even more keystrokes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions! There were several things I thought of going through the process, but wouldn't have known if I didn't ask questions.

We didn't have a effective ATS or a very formal onboarding process. Having that module has improved our recruiting and onboarding process and made the process more smooth. We are projecting a lot of growth, so this is a very instrumental piece.

BirdDogHR review by <span>Mary M.</span>
Mary M.

"Great ATS Solution!"

What do you like best?

BirdDog ATS is very easy to use. It's an intuitive system that makes the posting of job adds and tracking of applicants streamlined. It has great job board reach too! Before BirdDog we were spending a fortune in posting positions on the various job boards. Now we're saving money on advertising jobs and have the additional feature of applicant tracking. It truly is a win/win solution for our company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the new business unit management feature. It's confusing and cumbersome compared to the original format. I also wish BirdDog had a custom reporting functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We researched several ATS solutions and found BirdDog was the best value for our company.

As I mentioned above... we're saving money on job posting advertising! We're also saving a tremendous amount of man hours by eliminating applicant data entry... all of the information we need to report on is now housed in BirdDog.

BirdDogHR review by <span>Jon W.</span>
Jon W.

"BirdDog exceeds expectations"

What do you like best?

Ease of implementation, use, stability of product and integration with other software products.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet. Time will tell as we continue to build out the solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.... I have been with billion dollar companies that had customer solutions, million dollar products, etc and birddog is better..

Automating the employee experience with the admin side of the business, automating reporting for a federal contractor, improving candidate reach, experience and screening & automating/single source tracking of performance and succession.

BirdDogHR review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Awful--it's like the super cheap and terrible version of success factors."

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing. The LMS is incredibly cumbersome, unstable, not intuitive, not user friendly, and there's not even an admin manual. No one at Birddog seems to know how to answer even the most basic LMS questions. I'm not even sure if the LMS was ever used by another company besides ours, as there are lots of questions posed by our E-Learning design manager that Birddog cannot answer, like the number of users the system can handle at once, etc. Not cool.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely everything, from the unstable platform (it chronically logs people off at random times, resets passwords without notifying users, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it

None.

Learning about BirdDogHR?

* We monitor all BirdDogHR reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.