BirdEye

BirdEye

4.7

BirdEye is a SaaS platform that reimagines how customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between business reputation and customer experience, it captures real-time customer feedback, ratings and sentiment across every channel -- review sites, social media, and surveys.

Work for BirdEye?

Learning about BirdEye?

BirdEye Reviews

Ask BirdEye a Question
Showing 307 BirdEye reviews
BirdEye review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Convenience and easy to use"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to upload your customers for them to receive the email and test regarding a review.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there is nothing that I do not like about using BirdEye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their sales staff is not pushy, and that is a big deal for me. There was another company that I was speaking with before BirdEye that wanted me to sign a contract that day. The BirdEye system is easy to use and their support staff is easy to get a hold of and very patient with answering questions. Their customer review system is very easy to use and looks very professional when sent to your clients. In the past month that we have been using BirdEye, we have received more reviews that when we used our own email system in-house. I highly recommend you take the time and speak with a sale rep!

Our customers will receive 2 emails and a text message and this allows for me not have to manually do each one of these steps. Save me and the company a lot of time utilizing reviews via BirdEye.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BirdEye
BirdEye review by Peter H.
Peter H.

"Dental office switched to BirdEye and have had great experience!"

What do you like best?

BirdEye simplifies the review process for our patients. Patients receive a text an hour after their appointment time and the process is streamlined and simplified for our patients to leave reviews on their visit and experience.

What do you dislike?

Some of our elderly or technology challenged patients don't like getting messages, but we just call these patients and apologize and opt them out of receiving text messages. Not much of an inconvenience at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BirdEye is absolutely a fantastic company. Their results were immediate and impressive. Their online support is quick and easy. Their webinars

Our Google reviews have skyrocketed since BirdEye took over our review process. BirdEye takes the process out of the hands of our front office administrators and allows them to work on other tasks. Patients who never used to leave any responses to our previous review company messages are now leaving great reviews. Our google reputation regarding reviews is fantastic now.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

BirdEye review by Rod V.
Rod V.

"Great platform!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the setup in that you have "brands" or "companies" separated from each other to facilitate the review process. The landing pages are great and have done great for us in generating more reveiws for our Facebook and Google pages.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the system functions in Google Chrome. I'm unable to upload photos or spreadsheets with contacts and have to jump over to Firefox. The BirdEye support team was great in helping us get things uploaded in a pinch, but the fact that I have to switch browsers is annoying.

*UPDATE* I was contacted by the BirdEye team shortly after I initially posted this and they were able to help me with the issue I was having. Turns out "Incognito Mode" is very helpful if you're having issues!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little while to get to know the admin platform, but once you do, it's fantastic!

We're able to much more easily ask for reviews and have them filter to our platforms with little to no extra work, and are reaching clients that hadn't been touched for a while.

BirdEye review by Haley N.
Haley N.

"Birdeye Helps Growing Construction Company Generate Reviews and Revenue"

What do you like best?

-I love how easy it is for me to use and our onsite project managers to send reviews to customers either through the desktop website OR the easy to use mobile app.

-It has given us another metric to measure the effectiveness of our onsite project managers.

-I love how simple it is for customers to write us reviews! I can completely customize and brand the look of the review request that goes to our customers, customize how many reminders to send them.

-It has DRAMATICALLY increased the number of reviews we received and cut down the labor hours required to obtain these reviews.

-Our sales representative Jordan Sudberry calls me back within minutes and is extremely helpful and responsive to any and all questions I have had.

This service pays for itself if we get 1 job based on our Google rankings or online reviews!

What do you dislike?

At this time, I have not found anything that I dislike about Birdeye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the other services Birdeye offers. They offer review sharing on major social media platforms, website chat plugins, and their own hosted review page.

Business Problem: No system to generating online reviews. I was solely responsible for personally reaching out to homeowners to ask them to write reviews. This was an extremely inefficient use of my time, and ineffective.

BirdEye review by Kasey H.
Kasey H.

"Webchat"

What do you like best?

We have BirdEye clients for 3 years and have found BirdEye to be a crucial part of our digital marketing. We often times have to adjust our budget on SEO/SEM but we never cut corners when it comes to online reputation with BirdEye. We love that they are constantly adding services and value. We recently started using the new webchat feature. At first I was unsure if it was necessary for our business and in a few short weeks I can tell you we now consider it necessary, moving forward.

What do you dislike?

We have been very happy with everything from customer service to constantly being innovative and listening to client feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a small business BirdEye is a crucial part to protecting our online reputation and making it easier for our happy clients to share their experience with our company. BirdEye is constantly a leader in the industry and being innovative. We LOVE the new webchat feature. As a small business we didn't think this was a necessary feature for our website and now we can't imagine not having it. We are growing as a business and BirdEye is helping us grow by allowing our potential clients the ability to get in touch with us easily.

Online reputation management, able to better manage reviews, collect more 5 star reviews, get ahead of negative reviews, improve SEO with reviews, and adding the new chat feature ensures that clients and potential clients can always get in touch with us.

BirdEye review by Cortni Q.
Cortni Q.

"Set Your Review Goals and Meet Them"

What do you like best?

I was first introduced to Birdeye through my current company and quickly fell in love with the usefulness of the website. When we identified that we needed more Google reviews it was easy to tailor our email requests to only allow potential reviewers to write about us on Google.

And now we get comments each day from potential customers that we have awesome Google reviews. In this new technological age, online user interaction is becoming more important and Birdeye helps us show our potential clients who find us on the web that we are the best for the job.

What do you dislike?

There aren't any cons to the program in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend sending out review requests each week to customers that have just finished working with your company. This will ensure that they can quickly recall how they felt and what they thought of your service. You want enthusiastic reviews that let other customers know you are the go-to in your industry, and timely review requests will catch your customers in that same mood they felt after doing business with you.

We have solved our issue of low Google Reviews and the lack of online reviews in general.

The benefits are that we stay connected to our customers after the job is completed, and have a chance t hear how we can improve.

BirdEye review by Jennie L.
Jennie L.

"Birdeye is amazing"

What do you like best?

SO easy to use. They were very fast to get us up and running. Took 1 hour of training and I was up and running. I like being able to handle any negative review right off the bat before they are posted for the world to see. This helps defuse many issues up front.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't let you re-send the review request. Had a few patients that deleted the text and email, then when I tried to send it again, they never received it. Wish they were integrated with Nextech to make it easier to use. But it is still very easy to import our contacts into Birdeye to get our reviews

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy start up, easy to learn and you will increase your reviews! Want a system that is easy to learn and easy to use from the start. Then this is your software you need to get! And there support team is so nice and helpful if you ever have a problem.

We have been able to increase our reviews 10 folds. This also helps us to see how we are doing as a practice. It has also helped up to stay connected to our clients by providing a warm thank you for your review.

BirdEye review by Randall  T.
Randall T.

"Top Shelf"

What do you like best?

The whole process was painless, the implementation was very easy, and the user interface is not difficult to understand. The benefit of the tool and how you can administrate is such a great way to save time and keep our reputation strong.

What do you dislike?

We are new to the product and at this point there is nothing to dislike. The people that I worked with made it a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The user interface is easy to understand and if used properly it should deliver results. We are new to the software, but like the fact that its very easy to implement and administrate.If you are looking for a simple reputation solution this seems to be one of the most promising. If you have a staff that is in constant contact with your clients, its a great tool to insure that they are providing the service expected. In the customer service industry one bad experience could ruin your reputation. We are planning to use it as an accountability tool. Its hard to know if your staff id fulling their obligation and this for us is something that will be mandatory for any client interaction.

Garnering customer reviews for our sales and service. Its early to gauge the benefits, but its great to have a tool that is very easy to use to stay on top of your reputation. We are looking forward to favorable results.

BirdEye review by John L.
John L.

"On boarding with Birdeye is a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I was given step by step implementation instructions and explanations as you go. There is no trying to configure and understand the platform on your own. Rachel M was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I wish all new implementations are this fun and educational. Danny R our sales contact was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient.

What do you dislike?

It took a while to get an appointment. I was anxious to get started and had to wait a week. When I had to cancel and set a new appointment it was a pain and the original contact person to help with implementation seemed annoyed.

We are going to be able to share our great reviews on our website. Now we have a simple way to ask for reviews and an easy way to manage them and manage all of our social media sites in one place.

BirdEye review by Samantha C.
Samantha C.

"Birdeye helps your business in ways nothing else could."

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use link function, where you have a static link you can share out to customers that lets them review on multiple platforms, and if it's negative, it allows you to filter that from platforms and remain only on Birdeye, without the customer seeing it removed. It would be nice to be able to turn the filter off, in case that was a function you weren't comfortable with, but otherwise it's a neat aspect.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is the pricing structure, it's a little much for a small business. If you were to lower the price, or give tier based pricing, or review based pricing, it may be a little easier to swallow the price tag on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and great for your business,

The hardest part about getting reviews is convenience for the customers, so it's nice that Birdeye allows for posting to multiple platforms from one place. Since using Birdeye, we've seen a large uptake in our positive reviews. Seeing a positive review go to Google & Facebook, and being Abe to connect them Yelp is super nice.

BirdEye review by Hanna E.
Hanna E.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I love the software - it is so easy to use and intuitive. It's a fantastic solution for many of our clients. Great integration with social platforms. I like having a specific person I can talk to about questions/concerns/tech issues. Love the new support ticket feature.

What do you dislike?

Constant changes to the UI throw you off when you are not told they are coming. Bugs in the software (although that's expected with any software system). Having trouble with some of the new software changes as well, and aren't happy with those (discussed already with Birdeye Rep).

It's a great tangible benefit for clients to see the positive impact of new reviews on their business and how simple it can be to get new ones. Solves an issue with some of our clients that don't have communication systems to ask clients/patients for reviews.

BirdEye review by Evan E.
Evan E.

"BirdEye Makes Reviews Easy"

What do you like best?

BirdEye makes managing online listing, requesting reviews, and managing reviews seamless. Making review management easy is crucial that we spend less man hours requesting them.

What do you dislike?

At first, we thought the service was a little expensive compared to what you get - however, from a business perspective, the time it saves us is definitely worth the money and the ROI is high on Birdeye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend looking at the time savings and potential increased engagement from consumers by getting more reviews. You definitely need to take a step back and analyze the return on investment.

Birdeye has systematized our review management and request. It has not only saved us time in requesting reviews, but also has increased our online reviews because we're so efficient now.

BirdEye review by Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.

"Amazing customer service!"

What do you like best?

BirdEye has been a DREAM to work with. I send them multiple emails with questions, concerns, and issues every week (sometimes every day!) and they are extremely prompt and helpful. I was new to online reputation management when I began my role and the support fro BirdEye has been better than any other agency I have worked with in the past.

What do you dislike?

There was a lot of set up involved for us, but that was an issue on our side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the only platform we found that allowed us to use listing management and review management services in one place. Having all services in one platform has been invaluable to us.

We are improving our online reputation and giving our teams more resources to manage reviews market-by-market.

BirdEye review by Steve M.
Steve M.

"One of the Best Decisions We Have Made Recently"

What do you like best?

Birdeye has been a wonderful way to get all testimonials to all of the paces that we need them with great ease. It is so easy to use that we get at least one new review almost everyday. All the agents on my team use it and it took almost no learning time to figure out. Best of all at the start, Birdeye set up everything for us. We didn't have to spend ages trying to figure out how to get up and running. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to increase their presence!

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that we dislike about the service.

We are finding it much easier to get our clients to actually get online and submot reviews for us.

BirdEye review by Sara B.
Sara B.

"Reviews are coming in!"

What do you like best?

We are still new to BirdEye but have already started to see results with our first campaign. We liked that the results were almost immediate.

What do you dislike?

It took our office a little while to upload our contacts list and figure out how the campaigns worked but had smooth sailing after that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend using training videos and the support to get started and everything will be much easier to get going.

We are trying to boost our Google and Facebook reviews and in turn boost our position in the Google search results. We have been realizing the benefit and simplicity of sending text message requests vs a verbal request for a patients to fill out a review for our office. The ease of clicking a direct link has been simple for our patients.

BirdEye review by Brianna M.
Brianna M.

"Improved our review response by 50%"

What do you like best?

BirdEye has increased the number of responses we recieve by at least 50%. It provides a comprehensive look at all of our reviews across various review sites. Their support team is very responsive and usually solves my issue within the first email.

What do you dislike?

Some things on the dashboard are still unclear. The Campaigns section is not as comprehensive as I would like it to be. I wish there was a way to see a list of customers reviews have been sent to, how many times they have been pinged for a review and on what platform they have been pinged. You set up the parameters that these review requests are being sent and you enter in the customer's information but there's no way to double check that you have set up the parameters correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that it lends itself easily to your website platform so that integration is seamless. Other than that, I would say BirdEye is well worth the money and will make requesting, receiving, and evaluating reviews a breeze.

We have a huge issue with Yelp! and BirdEye is helping us get enough positive reviews elsewhere that we can over power the bad reviews on Yelp!. Additionally, we have had an issue with getting customers to review us on multiple sites after they review us on our website, BirdEye allows us to give customers a one stop shop to share their review and we get to see all of our feedback in one place.

BirdEye review by Zacharia N.
Zacharia N.

"A valuable tool with great functionality"

What do you like best?

Easy to monitor reviews across multiple accounts and locations. A review highlights page that does a good job of showing for brand searches. The robust features of the email campaigns. I appreciate having these all accessible in one dashboard.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to track down and request removal of "sales" pages that are auto-generated before the business becomes a client. I think it's something BirdEye should do, but the task to find them is upon the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My opinion of the product and the company is that they are talented and hard workers that have shown adaptive and forward thought to provide a solution for agencies and businesses when it comes to managing their reputation and outreach. Changes, fixes, requests have all been addressed timely, and they have shown that they want to keep our business. I couldn't ask for more, and I'm very happy with the product.

For the clients that are able to properly implement their CRM into the dashboard, BirdEye has been great at getting in front of negative sentiment that would have otherwise ended up on a public review site by sending the customer to a private message direct to the business.

BirdEye review by Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

"One month in and already seeing results"

What do you like best?

The review requests are easy to manage. The guided review locations based on positive or negative experiences from the customer have allowed us to change the negative experience into a positive one without the damage of an already posted review. The support and sales staff are incredible. They move quickly and don't waste time. The implementation was almost completely done by the time we signed in for the first time and we were live on the software within 2 days of our first sales call.

What do you dislike?

There was only one thing we weren't aware of that bothered a few of our customers initially. There are review reminders if the customer doesn't click on the link and it felt like spam messages to some customers. We found out we could turn that off and since then haven't had a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support and sales staff are incredible. They move quickly and don't waste time. The implementation was almost completely done by the time we signed in for the first time and were live on the software within 2 days of our first sales call.

The first is obviously more control over our online reputation and an improvement of our total rating (especially on google). The second is that we're better able to track down and solve those problems with customers who have had negative experiences.

BirdEye review by Richard N.
Richard N.

"Great addition to digital marketing"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we can help our clients manage their online reputation and encourage visitors to provide reviews when they might have not done so in the past. We can also run tests on different messaging to constantly craft what is being sent to customers to illicit better response rates.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be a greater amount of integration with medical patient management systems to be truly powerful. Sometimes the tech support can have a lag in response but working through our account manager we are usually able to get items resolved relatively quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider Birdeye on your shortlist but evaluate the integrations and make sure you can meet your clients needs.

Establishing or improving client reputations online. Some of our clients had been early adopters to online reviews. But, there markets have become more competitive and Birdeye has helped increase their online reviews and thereby cemented their reputation in the local market.

BirdEye review by Eric V.
Eric V.

"Excellent results and a real time saver"

What do you like best?

Birdeye saves us a ton of time. I like the ease of uploading new contacts and starting a new campaign. Birdeye handles the rest. The alerts are nice too. But the best part is not having to worry about if a customer is going to leave a bad review. The reviews are pre-screened and bad reviews are filtered away from your social media sites but still visible to you in the back end. Great product and highly recommended to any business who wants a great online reputation.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, but if I have to be picky I find the dashboard interface to be a little outdated looking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Online reviews are huge in today's marketing and advertising environment. We have gained many new customers because they have read positive reviews online while searching for their mortgage needs. The positive reviews give your business real credibility to potential customers when they can see their peers saying such wonderful things about your service or product. I highly recommend giving Birdeye a try to start building your online reputation quickly and easily.

We used to spend a lot of time calling clients and asking for reviews. Most would agree to leave a review but very few actually followed through. Birdeye makes it easy for us to ask with their automation, and makes it easy for the client to select a platform and immediately leave a quick review.

BirdEye review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"BirdEye helps us understand what clients really like and what improvements need to be made."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the tool - it also provides great summary functionality. I can also dive deeper into things like great experiences or improvement opportunities by topic, location, right down to Designer if I want to.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to report on reviews I have tagged. I have to keep a manual list of tags now to summarize at the end of each period. It also would be great to get a monthly news video describing new features and functionality for awareness.

Here is one great example of a business problem we have solved because of BirdEye. We received several comments across the country about Designers leaving the company, and the client was not being notified and in many instances was being left without follow up. Once we read these comments, we immediately polled our regions asking for their processes and procedures and created a best practice for the compete company to use to ensure no client be left behind again!

BirdEye review by Romaine T.
Romaine T.

"A pretty spectacular platform"

What do you like best?

It's hard to say what i like best because once you understand the platform and all the features. Everything is pretty awesome. The degree to which you are able to filter and address all concerns across all sites is great and the reports provided are instrumental.

What do you dislike?

I think the platforms biggest shortcoming is its interaction with Yelp. Reviews take too long to be picked up by the platform, responses posted to Yelp either never show up or takes weeks to. Also it is very difficult to see Yelp improvements through the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot, more than likely you will be pleasantly surprised. Once you make it clear what it is you want the team will be very supportive in helping you reach that goal.

Our company's biggest issue is that we have very low review ratings. Through BirdEye we were able increase our overall Google rating by at least 1.5 within a 5 month time frame.

BirdEye review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"A great platform that is constantly looking at ways to improve functionality!"

What do you like best?

Reputation management is a large part of my job, so I love that I am able to go to one platform where I can look at all reviews and social mentions. I find the reports make it so easy for me to gather data and arrange it efficiently when I need to create multiple decks and provide information to my team. The functionality of these reports and the ability to change them to specific brands and/or locations make it easy when dealing with nearly 50 different locations.

The Daily Report is a feature that has been extremely helpful in keeping all marketing managers aware of what is going on with their brands and locations in one place. A nice clear and easy to digest overview.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes some reviews from certain sites populate a day or so after they come in, but it is easy to find those review by adjusting a filter.

The platform took some time to set-up but once we worked out all of the kinks, it was well worth it. It took a bit of trial and error to figure out what works best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BirdEye is great. We have a phenomenal account manager, Jarod, who is always willing to help. He is constantly going back to his team and tech team and coming back to us with the internal efforts they are making to improve the platform, and answers to the questions and concerns that we have.

We initially joined Birdeye to repair our online reputation across nearly 50 locations. We were able to significantly increase those ratings on Google and other sites significantly, within 5 months.

BirdEye review by Garret S.
Garret S.

"Improved review scores and increased quantity!"

What do you like best?

I love the reporting platform. The level of granularity you're able to see across a wide range of review platforms is awesome. We were able to customize the platform by region, market, district and store which is great.

I also like the customizability of the review solicitation sends. Email or SMS. API connection for instant send. Whatever your needs are, they're able to accommodate.

What do you dislike?

The setup of field personnel on the platform isn't as easy/intuitive as I'd like. I usually have to go through my account manager to do the setup, when at times it would be nice to do it myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We looked at a ton of different companies when assessing Birdeye. From a technology and pricing standpoint, they came out on top and we've been satisfied with them thus far in our relationship.

We own and operate 2 brands - Simply Mac and ATTexperience.com. Both of these struggle with online reputation. We have so many positive customer experiences at our stores and we wanted to capture those via reviews and also better manage our reputation online.

BirdEye review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"We Love Birdeye"

What do you like best?

The whole platform runs seamlessly with little to no effort on our end. We understood the power of reviews before we signed up with Birdeye and wanted to continue the momentum our business had with getting reviews. We also really like how we can focus on different platforms with the click of a button to get reviews to expand our online presence. From our initial sales representative to the implementation team to the customer service team, we have been extremely satisfied with Birdeye.

What do you dislike?

We have not found anything we dislike about the platform. The customer service has been great whenever we have any questions about how to use or change something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a dental office looking to boost your reviews online, I would highly recommend Birdeye.

We previously did a pretty good job of getting reviews but took a little extra effort from our staff to ask for reviews. Birdeye has taken the work out of it and has allowed for us to get reviews daily. Most research will say to drown out bad reviews with good reviews and Birdeye has made that easy to do. We hear from new patients almost on a daily basis that they read our reviews before scheduling an appointment and we want to make sure prospective patients continue to have new, fresh, and positive reviews to read!

"Not too bad"

What do you like best?

I like that each employee can have a log in and manually send review requests to patients/customers so we can see their progress. I also like that I can set the system not to send too many reviews to the same person.

What do you dislike?

I wish it didn't reset the "provider" at the end of the day. If an employee sends a review request for someone, I want the system to remember that that person sent it. But the system instead resets it when it attempts to send it's own request at the end of the day so I have to take a screenshot of everyone that sent a request to make sure all the employees are receiving due credit when one of their patients responds to their review request.

We're getting many more reviews on Google, Facebook, and Healthgrades. I've realized that it will help get our new patient numbers up as well.

BirdEye review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"BirdEye Webchat "

What do you like best?

BirdEye manages all our locations and various businesses. We have always been pleased with BirdEye and consider it a crucial part of our online strategy. The recent release of the webchat widget has been nothing less than incredible. We have seen a massive jump in sales, as well as new clients month over month. The functionality of the product has been amazing, and equally matched with an outstanding customer service and support staff.

What do you dislike?

Our businesses have been very pleased with all parts of the BirdEye experience from outstanding customer service to innovative product development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The superiority of the product is unmatched by others in the space. I searched around a lot and where some of my must-haves were met, I never found a company that was able to cover everything until BirdEye. On top of that, they consistently roll out new products! Finally, I have yet to work with a partner that provides this level of customer service.

Direct contact with clients via text! It is amazing to be able to answer questions immediately and communicate with potential clients where they live; their cell phones. It's an incredible way to help turn potential clients into clients. We have seen a substantial sales increase.

BirdEye review by Amanda T.
Amanda T.

"Amazing Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

I loved how the BirdEye team helped me to do exactly what my company needed. They were also super easy and flexible when it came to my hectic schedule. I even had to reschedule on their on-board teach (twice!). The fact that they post/repost our reviews on each social media site makes our lives so much easier. Just the other day I thought I had forgotten about our Twitter account and what I pulled it up, Birdeye had been posting all over for us! Happy day!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything yet that I dislike. We had trouble getting the program on an old handheld computer, but we just used another device. Since we uploaded the program to the newer device, we've had no issues in allowing our clients to submit reviews fast and seamlessly. I don't think any dislikes will come about in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of the teams extensive knowledge of capabilities. They want to help you as far wide as possible, let them!

We have been able to grow and promote our reviews tenfold! Promoting our reviews on multiple sites allows us to have a wider net for customers to reach us through. The time it saves me from having to manually copy reviews from site to site is incredible. It allows me so much more time to concentrate on other tasks trusting this job is being done well. Plus their back-end site is extremely user friendly and aesthetically pleasing.

BirdEye review by Harvey S.
Harvey S.

"Great System and Service- A little Pricey Though"

What do you like best?

I love how easy they made it for me to start collecting reviews from my clients. I was able to build up a handful of 5-star reviews on my google+ and Facebook pages really quickly, and now, maintaining new reviews coming in as I help more clients is super smooth. And, as a bonus, my organic placement on google search went up to page one, in addition to the already existing google+ map listing. Not sure how that happened but it seems to be a direct correlation to my BirdEye presence. Thanks BirdEye for helping make me more legit!

What do you dislike?

$250 per month for a year is hard to swallow for solo practitioners like myself.

I solved a problem I had with follow up and obtaining feedback from clients. And, I filled a void in my on-line presence and reputation by setting up my BirdEye page.

BirdEye review by User

"Awesome Company "

What do you like best?

I love how it is so easy to get my patients to do reviews. It is so easy and we get a ton of reviews. Also they help us with the bad reviews and how to handle them. The customer service reps are so great, they catch a problem before we notice it and they call us to help fix it. Also it is easy to call in for help their is always someone their happy to help.

What do you dislike?

Their isnt alot I dislike. IF I had to say 1 thing it is that it can be hard to hear the customer service people when I call in. You can tell that is it is coming from a call center far away the connection is terrible and it lags when talking to the customer service agent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get reviews then you need birdeye.

Reviews are a giant part of why we get new patients into our practice. Birdeye helps us get out their on all the review sites to make our business well known.

BirdEye review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"The Birdeye team has been great! So far with this service, we've seen fantastic results! "

What do you like best?

I've really enjoyed the customization of the templates for review requests and surveys. I can see so many applications for this at my current company and could see this being an incredible tool in many other marketing or reputation management roles. I'd also point to the great features I can use like tagging or assigning reviews for my team to look at. The tags have been crucial in staying organized to resolve specific issue our customers have brought up through reviews which I believe has helped us to better our company overall.

What do you dislike?

There is some room for improvement but this is really minor stuff. As of right now, you do have to do some things manually especially if you have multiple locations. It's really worth putting in the work though and I am sure the team at Birdeye will continue to improve so you can cut back a bit of the time it takes to create specific templates. On the plus side, it's nice that this level of customization exists for those who want to dive in deep within each market. I've seen them continually updating their UI so I have high hopes that this software will continue to develop in amazing ways.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check them out! You will not regret what it can do for your business. This company is dedicated to their customers and offers fantastic support for all your needs!

I've been able to start making our reputation online move in a better direction while using this service. I've come to realize there has been so much untapped potential in terms of our customer base when it comes to our reviews. The surveys and review requests have been critical in getting favorable responses and have helped improve our overall SEO.

BirdEye review by Administrator

"A complete game changer"

What do you like best?

Birdeye offers far more control over the review generation campaigns we create than any other platform, which has yielded far better results and stronger responses from our clients. There are constant updates, and the ability to take review generation to a much more direct and targeted level has completely changed our service offerings.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations about reporting and analytics, but the platform seems to be in a constant state of growth and improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely implement this platform over others that offer boilerplate, generic campaigns and non-strategic targeting. The results speak for themselves.

The strategic use of the API bridge allows us to target current clients for reviews at the best opportunity, and lapsed clients for reinvigoration with special offers. We have also been able to greatly expand our social media targeting strategies using the insights we've gained through the access to existing client bases and analysis of their behavior.

BirdEye review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Not the best and not the worst (probably)."

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard it provides and that you are given your own account manager to communicate with while working with BirdEye.

What do you dislike?

The program appears to be quite glitchy. Most times there is something wrong and no one can give us a valid answer as to what is occurring other than "It's just a brief technical glitch." Glitches do happen, however it happens frequently with BirdEye. The biggest issue was that BirdEye had a major issue with Google reviews in that Google deleted a large portion of Google reviews. BirdEye did not proactively inform customers when this happened and instead our client found out first and we did not know how to explain the situation to them, resulting in us almost losing the client account. Finally, our account manager does not do much in terms of offering helpful solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully understand the product and be aware that there will be glitches, so make sure you keep an eye on things. Do not oversell the product to customers because it will disappoint.

BirdEye helps business gain more reviews online.

BirdEye review by Phil C.
Phil C.

"Excellent Solution for Our Clients"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about BirdEye is that even though it's feature-rich, it's incredibly easy to use. From set-up to monitoring to website integration, BirdEye really delivers everything you could need in an review management platform. Not only does it help build our client's online reputation and significantly increase organic SEO, it also helps us get in front of and respond to negative sentiments before they cause a disruption to the business. We researched a lot of companies and determined BirdEye more than exceeded our criteria in a review management platform.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't play nice with Yelp, though it's more of a case of Yelp not playing nice with others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to Director of Channel Sales, Adam DesAutels for an thorough, informative, overview of what the platform can do to significantly help drive positive reviews and greatly increase your online reputation on major review sites like Google, Facebook and many, many more. After speaking with Adam, you'll be as convinced as we were!

Our clients are mostly small business owners trying to establish a foothold in their respective industry. We use the BirdEye platform to help them bolster and improve their online reputation. Because review solicitation with BirdEye is easy from both an administration and an end-user standpoint, it is the ideal solution for our clients who do not have a lot of time (or a large staff) to request and follow-up for much needed reviews.

Our clients have embraced the platform and found their online reputation soar. They love BirdEye's SMS solution for an "in the moment" response from their customers, which results in significantly higher conversions.

In addition, many clients tell us BirdEye facilitates follow-up dialogue with their customers that helps them gain referrals, sell additional products and services, and greatly improves customer loyalty.

BirdEye review by Gina G.
Gina G.

"A truly revolutionary platform."

What do you like best?

I love that BirdEye makes it so easy to manage reviews - from top to bottom. The review aggregation is nearly flawless and sorting by concept, location, or region is extremely helpful. I think the interface is very user friendly, and our managers are easily able to use the desktop platform or the app for quick access.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there were more user permission options; I'd like to be able to more closely manage who has access to reviews and each location's information.

As a restaurant group, we receive large quantities of reviews, and they used to get away from us. We can now easily manage and respond to reviews, and we can see every single review response. It's allowed us to connect more easily with our guests and to troubleshoot issues with product quality or customer service much more quickly.

BirdEye review by Anna D.
Anna D.

"Birdeye is revolutionary! "

What do you like best?

Birdeye has exceeded our expectations in providing a best in class system for organizing, responding, and tracking reviews. We researched for almost a year with a strict set of non-negotiables that we needed in a social media/reputation management software. We love that Birdeye gives us the ability to monitor trends over specific periods of time. Our franchisees have fallen in love with the instant alerts, too!

What do you dislike?

Birdeye doesn't provide a content calendar where we could schedule out posts across multiple social media platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be up front with the needs that you have so that they can make adjustments - they have an expert engineering team that can adapt the product to your needs!

Our franchisees are very busy running restaurants and don't have time to keep track of all the places where reviews are generated. We are also surprised with how necessary Birdeye's partnership with Yext is - they have fixed our presence (address, phone number, etc) across many sites we weren't even aware of!

BirdEye review by Megan M.
Megan M.

"BirdEye can't be beat"

What do you like best?

Our practice began utilizing BirdEye just a few months ago and we've already seen excellent results. We utilize everything from the social media scheduler to the campaign send outs for newsletters and specials to the review requests/management. Their customer service is seriously unbeatable. I've only ever had exceptional experiences with them.

What do you dislike?

I wish the campaign template designer was easier to manage without knowing HTML. I have to call support when I create new templates, but thankfully they are SO kind and helpful and great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop considering and go for it! You won't be sorry.

Review management, nipping negative Yelp reviews in the bud

BirdEye review by Administrator

"Helped us clean up our online presence"

What do you like best?

helped us clean up our online presence and put us in the top google map search results

What do you dislike?

format to review is different than what we were shown at time of purchase. We really liked the starts that popped up and the patient just had to click on the stars and it sent them straight to google or if low starts to our office email. This is not what our patients are seeing though. They get 2 green bars and a red bar. It's not as visually stimulating or easy to navigate. And although we have a decent click rate, rarely does someone actually follow through and navigate where to leave a review after clicking on the bar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

really helped clean up our social media, helped us become visible on the top 5 listings on google map search, however the text for patients to leave a review is not the same format that was shown to us when we purchased the service (where you click on the starts, high stars sends you to google, low starts send email to office) instead they get a screen with green or red bars to choose from and it's harder to find where to leave a review and most of our patients aren't following through with multiple clicks and redirections.

we now show up on the top of google map search

BirdEye review by Administrator

"Easy, flexible way to generate reviews"

What do you like best?

We have a great amount of flexibility with the platform. We can send out invitations to one customer at a time or an entire mailing list. We can personalize all the messages and even turn on followup messages to remind customers who didn't leave a review the first time.

What do you dislike?

We wanted to create a month-by-month account, but this option isn't available if you buy directly through BirdEye. There is no doubt it is a long-term solution, but requiring customers to commit to a year at a minimum seems a bit much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that this is at least a year commitment (though worth it in my opinion). It's also much easier to purchase BirdEye directly than it is to buy through a re-seller.

We have an outstanding level of customer satisfaction, but we needed a way to turn that into reviews without coming off as pushy to our customers. BirdEye solves that problem. We simply notify customers beforehand that they will be receiving an invitation and send them out one-by-one. We've had a solid rate of success with this method, but business also have the option to send them out in bulk if they wish, with the help of the BirdEye representatives. A steady stream of reviews has helped our SEO and has enhanced our inline reputation even more.

BirdEye review by Cassi W.
Cassi W.

"Great, Immediate Results!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this product is its simplicity. The staff can focus on providing great service to our patients and BirdEye does the rest by sending out the feedback opportunities to our patients. It doesn't "Spam" our patients, and it's easy for most age groups to use. The support from this company has been great as well; he was very patient with our questions and very informative.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a way to prevent patients from replying as an SMS text message. The reason being is that although all feedback is appreciated, it doesn't help our web presence any since it doesn't show up on Google or any other site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend using BirdEye. These days, online reviews are EVERYTHING to a practice!

We didn't have much of a problem to start with, but BirdEye has definitely boosted our number of reviews!

BirdEye review by Lynn H.
Lynn H.

"Best reputation management software on the market"

What do you like best?

Best reputation management software on the market

What do you dislike?

Birdeye ‘s reputation management software is by far the easiest software to use on the market. I have evaluated several companies to use as a vendor for my clients and Birdeye was my number one choice. The platform is ridiculously simple and makes it extremely easy for anyone to be a review within one or two clicks wants a request has been sent out. I recommend Birdeye to all of my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save yourself some time. Many people have looked at many platforms and BirdeyeI hands-down the best option for my agency. Customer service like no other

The platform very easily helps my clients get more reviews, consistently, with higher star ratings on Google, Facebook and trip advisor. Which ultimately results in more revenue. The customer also appreciates the interaction when the owner of a business replies to a review.

BirdEye review by Patrick R.
Patrick R.

"The answer I've been looking for......"

What do you like best?

Being able to manage all of my reviews from one dashboard is incredible. Adding new customer review requests is easy. I love being notified whenever we receive a new review.

What do you dislike?

That Nicole and Heather did not track me down sooner to tell me about this great service!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let them set up a free 3 day trial and give them 100 names, emails and phone numbers of customers. You won't believe how quickly the reviews come in.

We were trying to figure out how to streamline the process of requesting online reviews and respond to them to help our reputation and SEO results.

BirdEye review by Mindy R.
Mindy R.

"We always come back to Birdeye."

What do you like best?

I like the ease and reliability of the review requests going out immediately after the patient leaves the office. And because they are text messages they get reviews.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the yearly commitment. I believe that companies should earn my business and if they don't deliver then I should be free to choose other options. A 3 month commitment to make sure that I give them enough time to do what they say they will do is very reasonable.

They keep all the directories updated which is nice, but the big thing is the reviews. We have tried other review services, but none of them get the results that BirdEye does. So we keep coming back even if we pay a little bit more. It is worth it.

BirdEye review by Rick S.
Rick S.

"Birdeye Review"

What do you like best?

Birdeye has been very helpful in raising the online awareness and reputation scores for our company. They have been very open to updating their product offerings in order to meet our needs. They have become a very important partner for us.

What do you dislike?

There may have been a few glitches here and there, but they've been good about resolving any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Birdeye is very easy to work with and have capabilities to help any company with their online reputation.

We wanted to increase our online reputation and become a bigger brand online. Birdeye has helped us in both areas. The number of online reviews we have received has increased dramatically!

BirdEye review by Samantha L.
Samantha L.

"Fantastic Platform with a Wonderful Support Team "

What do you like best?

The platform & the team.

The platform is extensive, covering all of our customer feedback listening and analysis needs. It also provide things that were bonuses for us like presence management and survey tools. And they really take it to the next level with the review request process and integration capabilities.

In addition, I've really enjoyed working with every single one of their team members. Each has been incredibly helpful and gets things done. They've also develop a few things even since we started just a few months ago. This company is always working to improve. :)

What do you dislike?

The social listening tool wasn't as extensive as I'd hoped but I know they are currently working on building more out and making it a better tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a demo, try it out for 30 days, you won't be disappointed. And if there is some idea you have, or just feedback in general - tell them! - They have taken action on just about every piece of feedback I've given, I've been really impressed and it's created a great experience and incredibly useful tool.

Customer Feedback - Where is it and what is it really telling us? Are we following up and addressing the issues as well as the customer individually? - BirdEye helps us do all of this and track it! :)

They've built additional integrations that allow us to pull in our secret shopper reports into the same system as well. They're working on some custom reports for us as well.

The biggest thing that was new to us was the review request system, allowing us to switch to a proactive stance on obtaining customer feedback on a consistent basis to improve our online reputation. It took us from customer feedback management, to true reputation management.

BirdEye review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great Product and Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The product has proved to be incredibly insightful for our team. It captures the over-all health in terms of reputation management as well as areas that we may need to focus on. The customer support team has also been instrumental in terms of set-up, requests as well as trouble-shooting.

What do you dislike?

Often times the site itself runs at an incredibly slow pace. This causes a lot of freezing, slow reporting and other issues. Additionally, and perhaps this already exists, a feature to break down reporting for multiple locations at the same time by review source would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent way to assertively seek positive feedback as well as immediately address issues that clients may have.

Knowing where we stand in terms of reputation management and social media exposure. Has also improved positive reviewers due to active engagement as opposed to merely waiting for feedback to come through. Clients seem to be able to access the surveys with ease as well.

BirdEye review by Gil H.
Gil H.

"This is a great product and they have great customer service."

What do you like best?

The setup and training was done in a manner which made it very easy to understand and use. They answered all of my questions and went over the process until I was comfortable with it. I would recommend Birdeye to anyone looking to get reviews for their business.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike. I called back a second time and this person in support walked me through the process that I was having trouble with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. It is very user friendly both for the person implementing and for the person reviewing. They have great customer service and are well run.

We needed more reviews for our social network and google pages and this did the trick.

BirdEye review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"BirdEye team goes above-and-beyond."

What do you like best?

I am an agency client of BirdEye. In my opinion, they have the best tools for review management and webchat/messaging. I have experience with two competitors, but BirdEye is the product we promote to our clients.

Beyond that, our experience with the BirdEye team has been exceptional. One of our largest clients was exploring another solution due to integration with other industry software. BirdEye rallied the troops and figure out a solution that not only met their needs, but saved the client thousands of dollars in fees. One of the founders of the company was even involved in identifying our clients needs and the solution.

That's going above-and-beyond!

What do you dislike?

Thus far my experience with BirdEye has been all positive.

Review request and management tools.

Webchat and messaging tools.

BirdEye review by James  P.
James P.

"BirdEye is a great review management system"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like best about Birdeye is the ease of use with the dashboard. Makes it so easy to track and manage who you send review requests to through email and SMS.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about birdeye is the cost. I wish that it was about 50% cheaper than it was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps get you moving in the right direction.

We have learned that we can get positive reviews when we ask. If you don't ask you will not get. When was the last time you called your power company and said good job?

BirdEye review by Chuck S.
Chuck S.

"Help me Fix my online mess!"

What do you like best?

A well designed dashboard, instant customer feed back, ability to reply to concerns as they surface, distribute reviews across platforms, employees get recognition, excellent customer service and pricing is fair, I have paid a lot more with other services that couldn't deliver.

What do you dislike?

I have been starring at this question and can't seem to think of anything I don't like!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help with your on line reputation and ranking, as we all do, I believe that you will find that this is what you are looking for! don't wait for your competition to find it first!

Customer feed back, ability to reply to concerns as they surface, distribute reviews across platforms, increase online rankings. The ability to track of my employees relationship with our customers.

BirdEye review by Trevor E.
Trevor E.

"Makes reviews easier and has built in follow up"

What do you like best?

Birdeye is like an assistant that makes submitting a review easier and has built in follow up requests, which I never remember to do myself if left to my own devices.

What do you dislike?

People sometimes still don't write reviews even when you make as easy as possible. LOL. So I guess I don't like people....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to create a good list for the trial, and go through the implementation procedure.

Customer based validation of our services to increase closing ratio and have people select us instead of the competition.

BirdEye review by Briana N.
Briana N.

"#1 Choice for Large Enterprise Customers"

What do you like best?

The product support and consistent product innovations from BirdEye are exceptional! Having worked with several members of the team in managing our Enterprise account, I can say that BirdEye provides a personal touch in their customer service. My vocal suggestions and requests have been met with high responsiveness and nearly immediate improvements. As a result, the BirdEye dashboard is now fully customized to our company's needs and my personal preferences. The level of support BirdEye provides for reporting, integrations, and solutions is impressive and constantly evolving.

What do you dislike?

Due to the many upgrades and changes to our sources, products, and the user interface, there were some glitches that had to be worked out for some time. Their team has been working hard to iron these out and now the user experience is exceptional. I can browse seamlessly through the various reporting tabs and gain deeper insights at their latest launch of the new Insights tab. The logic behind our product hierarchy and set up in BirdEye was well-executed thanks to the B.E. team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

#1 choice for large enterprise customers. Birdeye is customizable and designed for high level management of various locations or products. Monitor reviews, analyze performance and customer sentiment, increase and promote positive reviews. Simple and easy to use. Highly recommend this product and company.

Real-time listening to the voice of the customer, fast response times to positive and negative reviews online, internal reporting within our organization to drive product/process innovations. In the future: review solicitations at various company touch points, employee mobilization, and review integration on our websites, all with the help of the BirdEye tool and their top-notch customer support.

BirdEye review by Marvin M.
Marvin M.

"BirdEye Is a solid platform for reviews"

What do you like best?

We are fairly new to Birdeye, but so far we are impressed. The backend software is well written and easy to use. We were able to find everything we needed to access their API and SFTP without having to call tech support. They provided good examples which made it easy to implement our integration.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. It would be nice if we could submit Yelp reviews. But there is some issue with pre-screening customers sent to Yelp reviews. More of an issue with Yelp's T & C's.

We had almost no reviews. We are using BirdEye to generate reviews from customer that order by phone, fax and email.

BirdEye review by Tori N.
Tori N.

"Love BirdEye!!"

What do you like best?

BirdEye helps manage our entire online presence on one platform. We are able to sync it with our CRM & easily request reviews. We have reviews flowing in daily for all of our different office locations. This software is my favorite!

What do you dislike?

I really can't say that I dislike anything about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider this program. There are a ton of features and the support of the company has been crucial in our success!

We are getting a ton of reviews which will hopefully drive clients to us and increase our referrals.

BirdEye review by Kale B.
Kale B.

"Great features and service "

What do you like best?

Birdeye makes it so easy to manage reviews and our company reputation! Since we started with BirdEye we've receive more reviews in the last month and we have in a year with another company ! We definitely recommend Birdeye and will look forward to seeing what other services they develop.

What do you dislike?

Really isn't much to say here they make it so easy . The only thing I really don't like is that I didn't find them sooner .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait, sign up with BirdEye today . You won't regret it! You need to protect your company's reputation as there are many who will try and drag it now if you let them .

One of the best things about BirdEye is the fact that we can prescreen our reviews before they are posted. This helps to catch any fake reviews or negative reviews before they have a chance to damage our reputation. It's also great to be able to send an SMS text out to our clients to have them leave us a review at their leisure and not have them feel pressured to leave one right there while they're in the office .

BirdEye review by Timothy M.
Timothy M.

"BirdEye is the best review management platform on the market and support is top-notch"

What do you like best?

The campaign tools for requesting new reviews are easy and effective to use. The ability for a business with multiple agents to have the agent reviews "roll-up" to the main location is the best of both worlds for a business that wants to promote its agents and main location simultaneously. BirdEye support is proactive and timely. Everyone we have worked with goes above and beyond in their service level. If you point out new functionality that you would like, they will make it happen.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The BirdEye landing page could use a few tweaks. The API integration so reviews show on the website is a little tough to format if you aren't a developer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to run campaigns to all your clients to request their reviews. Use the "share review" campaign and the "request reviews" campaigns for email and definitely use the "SMS request." Make sure to customize the email/SMS campaigns so they are unique to your business.

We are generating much more feedback on our online review sites (Google, Zillow, Yelp, etc.). We are using the review rollup so agent-level reviews also show for our main location, eliminating the need for the user to write two separate reviews.

BirdEye review by Dawn H.
Dawn H.

"Birdeye for Reputation Management"

What do you like best?

One benefit of Birdeye is that it alerts me to posts on a number of sites that I wouldn't have otherwise been aware of.

What do you dislike?

There is sometimes a slight delay between the time a post is made and when it shows up in my Birdeye account. I have also had connection issues with Yelp and Senior Advisor that have been corrected when I submitted a help ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize it for assistance with reputation management.

We use it for reputation management and to monitor what is being posted about our facilities.

BirdEye review by Kris A.
Kris A.

"Great review platform!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use to get solid 5 star reviews from our customers. We are recommending it to all of our customers so they can gain huge improvements in their SEO.

What do you dislike?

It could be a bit more modern of a platform allowing further API integrations, but for the time being it's exceeding my agencies expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want 5 star reviews and a great way to get keywords out there for your business. BIrdeye will do it. Our birdeye review page ranks higher than our very own website for "Website Design Bellignham" simply because of the reviews our customers have left.

A great way for my business to retrieve great reviews and at the same time helping with possible problems. We always suggested that our customers seek out good reviews, but they never do it. Birdeye will crush all of their expectations in an easy to use platform.

BirdEye review by Administrator

"Best thing we have done for our company"

What do you like best?

That is allows you to "catch" bad reviews and allows you to see who had a bad experience so you can reach out to them directly. This also allows us to fix any problems there may have been with shipping and rectify issues quickly leading to high customer satisfaction and less bad word of mouth.

What do you dislike?

We have had some issues with the technical team and getting the emails to send out consistently. We had to reach out and the technical team is very hard to understand due to language barriers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ask for a trial.

It's helped get out ratings up, which also helped bring more customers to purchase our products. This product was a great investment and worth every penny.

BirdEye review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Lots of potential (but some frustrations)"

What do you like best?

It's super effective! We've tripled the amount of reviews we've received.

What do you dislike?

Limited customisation, especially in review invite emails. I'd also like to see more integration options with Zapier. The interface is also pretty unintuitive, especially when dealing with errors. Finally the annual commitment is unusual for a cloud-based product like this and a little frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's designed for small business, so if you require a higher level of customisation (such as overall branding, but especially in email design) you need to be willing to make sacrifices. Also, the amount of integration is pretty limited -- Zapier has recently been added but it's still light on.

We have multiple locations but found it difficult to get reviews through our own means. Through BirdEye we've mostly automated the process (it's much faster) and increased our reviews dramatically.

BirdEye review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Game Changer "

What do you like best?

Our online reviews prior to Birdeye were few and far between. Now we have increased our online reviews and are capable of enhancing our reputation on the social media platform. I love that I get a chance to address the bad reviews immediately.

What do you dislike?

I dont see a negative to this product. We are pleased with every part of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont hesitate. This product is amazing.

In the past we had a few negative customers that would sit on our social media and hound other customers that posted, making negative remarks. When we got Birdeye we were able to flood our social media with all the good reviews that we typically we would get in writing, by mail, or by other digital means. Our true reputation can show forth and it is so easy to manage. We are true supporters of this idea and this platform.

BirdEye review by Levi  F.
Levi F.

"They own the review "

What do you like best?

Customer service was very helpful & informative.

What do you dislike?

When you leave this service, after you've paid them every month for over a year, all your reviews that you worked so hard to get from customers are deleted. This brings you Google rankings down.

It is better to ask customers to review you on Google, BBB, or even your companies Facebook accounts. Birdeye was a waste of time & money for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not bother with this company! You are wasting your money. They ask you to 'check customers in' using an android & apple, then the customers can choose from 2 platforms to review your level of service. BUT...when you stop subscribing to Birdeye, your reviews go bye bye.

Not much

BirdEye review by Lauren L.
Lauren L.

"Excellent reputation management platform"

What do you like best?

Birdeye’s intuitive setup for collecting and responding to reviews. Birdeye offers in depth reporting over any time period you like. The offer NPS scoring that is very accurate and a first class support team to help with any issues that may arise. Adam desAutels and his team are wonderful.

What do you dislike?

Currently, the inability to upload customer content across multiple locations. But they are working on it!

I highly recommend, Birdeye is open to working with you and any specialized needs you may have. They have made many updates and changes simply because we asked! Birdeye really does offer the whole package when it comes to reputation management.

As a reseller, we have seen clients detect many issues that may have not know were so prevalent. In addition to boosting reviews our clients have gathered priceless feedback and addressed problems to improve their business. This has been a wonderful offering to our clients, they are all sold on this service and love it.

BirdEye review by Jessie Anne B.
Jessie Anne B.

"BirdEye - Succesful Online Reputation Tool"

What do you like best?

BirdEye is a very effective tool. With this software, we have received 375+ 5-star Google reviews across all of our centers in the last 12 months. Being able to send email and text review requests has allowed us to reach more people. By adding BirdEye to our online reputation management system, we have a better insight on real-time reviews and can address any negative feedback before the client feels like leaving a negative review. Our star ratings on sites like Google have increased by at least a star for all of our centers. Some centers have gone from 1 review to now 15+ reviews in a year. If you are looking for a tool to help increase positive reviews, this is the tool you should be looking into!

What do you dislike?

One down fall is that we are unable to have Yelp as an option for our clients to leave a positive review. This was an option, but Yelp changed their conditions with BirdEye.

With BirdEye not only are we increasing the positive reviews on sites like Google and RealSelf, but we also have a better eye on all of the reviews that are coming in. This allows us to be more proactive in our responses, especially for those negative reviews. The faster we can reach out to our clients about any concerns, the better and BirdEye has helped with this!

BirdEye review by Monika V.
Monika V.

"Cutting Edge"

What do you like best?

The ability to navigate from reviews to reports on the site. The site is easy to use and extremely user-friendly. I can run reports, campaigns and respond to reviews all without skipping a beat.

What do you dislike?

If I dislike something, they fix it. Absolutely, no complaints here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them! You won't be disappointed. You've tried the rest, now try the BEST!

Online Reputation Management. The ability to view various online forums in one easy to navigate site makes responding and reporting efficient. They are always a step ahead of what we 'think' we need. Our contact is knowledgeable and always helpful. It's like they're mind readers and can anticipate what you want before you do!

BirdEye review by Dawn R.
Dawn R.

"Its hard to get an answer when you have a question. "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to text/email a patient. It is very quick. I wish I could add a note to each patients, but it doesn't allow it.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to talk to a Rep. I cannot understand customer service most times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it first to see if it works for you. Customer service needs improvement. I asked for weeks to talk to my Rep who sold me birdeye since I couldn't find his card. I was told he didn't have a phone number. Sometimes its very hard to understand customer service.

Most patients just check "will recommend" and not leave a review

BirdEye review by Consultant

"Results speak volumes-you get what you pay for!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, gets results, tech support is the difference-much thanks to our rep Adam. Our rep is always available and is able to understand our issues and relay to his team so we get answers and solutions--not excuses and delays. Communication is key and they knock it out of the park on tech support.

What do you dislike?

With their continuous updating and making the product the leader of the industry they could give better heads ups an new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not price be a deciding factor. You will not be disappointed the results and the results assist you in retention which allows you time to grow your client base.

For our customers we provide an automated way to manage their online presence with minimal input which allows them to concentrate on their business.

The number one problem in the industry is retention of the client--their results make that easy for us to retain a great percent of customers than other platforms we have used. No selling customers twice.

"Customer Experience Re-Defined!"

What do you like best?

The initial onboarding process can be daunting but because they hold your hand throughout the process, it's a breeze. You really feel they care about you as a business and they genuinely want you to succeed.

What do you dislike?

There are glitches, like any program and sometimes dealing with their support team can be a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be very specific regarding your expectations and make sure you are clear about what you need BirdEye to do before taking the plunge.

We need more reviews that are positive. Our customers typically don't review us unless they are angry which makes it very challenging. We are just starting out with BirdEye but in general, it has made everyone in our company more aware of the impact of a positive review.

BirdEye review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great easy to use software!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, user-friendly and very effective! Very easy to prompt the client to leave a review! Makes it very simple for clients to go through the process.

What do you dislike?

In some instances, you do jump through an extra hurdle to leave a review but aside from that it really is a powerful piece of software. Only other thing I dislike, which is not their fault, is that my spam blocker is intense so their emails go to my spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It truly is a great tool to drive reviews as well as to ensure client satisfaction and address any issues.

We get instant feedback and have an opportunity to improve! Also, we showcase our success stories to the online community through reviews.

BirdEye review by Jim V.
Jim V.

"BirdEye makes it easy for our happy customers to share their experience."

What do you like best?

BirdEye has developed a user-friendly, flexible solution that can be tailored to meet our specific needs. I especially like that we could make our invitation to post a review short, conversational and direct.

What do you dislike?

I'd love it if the process could have the built-in intelligence to re-order our chosen review site links to help spread reviews evenly across the 3 sites. However, I've not yet verified if this functionality is readily available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To speed your implementation, be sure to have a quick, seamless hand-off from the Sales team to the Account Management team. Both teams perform their function well and you will benefit if they collaborate on your behalf early-on in your relationship.

The vast majority of our customers are very satisfied. But like most busy people, they won't take the time to post a positive review unless we make it fast and simple. This is the key hurdle that BirdEye has overcome for us. Now, in addition to the few dissatisfied customers who've invested their time and energy to tell others their story, we're able to tell a more fair and balanced overall story about our company.

BirdEye review by Carolina R.
Carolina R.

"Easy to use, gets results."

What do you like best?

BirdEye makes it really easy to get reviews and manage them. We are able to get reviews on our most popular sites, Facebook and Google, as well as the BirdEye page itself. The campaigns are easy to set up and we are able to keep track of how we are doing from reports, analytics, etc.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far, except that our CRM doesn't integrate with BirdEye so uploads are manual.

Awareness, recognition of the company. Referral business.

BirdEye review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Marketing Consultant"

What do you like best?

I like the control I have over messaging/content, and the team has been great at helping me set up automated triggers for reviews even though we have a custom CRM. Having presence monitoring along with review tracking is a great bonus as well. It has been a great way to get both positive reviews and ways to improve the process

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a robust FAQ section when I had questions on a particular topic. The onboarding could have been slightly smoother, but it was pretty good overall...and we have a more complex setup than probably most companies.

We increased our reviews by over 200% and we have gained valuable insight into process issues based on customer feedback. We have probably saved over a dozen customers who might have left if we hadn't quickly addressed their need.

BirdEye review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Be Proactive about your reviews "

What do you like best?

Ability to reach customers in different forms of communication and customers that interacted with your products or services in different ways.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing to dislike. if you don't try it your loosing time. eventually you will need a tool like this and birdeye just gives you more control .

Recommendations to others considering the product

customers need different ways to communicate and birdeye gives you that. also its very reasonably priced in comparison to other tools offering the same solution.

we are able to reach the customer in a way that they are able to easily and quickly give us that review. while not all experiences will be positive 100% of the time. Birdeye gives businesses a much needed tool in letting you try to find those customers that where not completely satisfied before it goes public on all social sites.

BirdEye review by Jeremy M.
Jeremy M.

"Best review platform i have ever used!"

What do you like best?

I like that the patient is contacted as soon as they leave the office for a review. I also like that negative reviews are usually stopped by birdeye!

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that many customers who leave an excellent birdeye review sometimes forget to click the star rating and the review posts as a "negative review" when it is not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! You'll online reputation will improve drastically!

I have fixed my online reputation!

BirdEye review by John W.
John W.

"Google Reviews Matter - we have the statistics to confirm for our practice"

What do you like best?

Automated with our own ability to add as we see fit. No issues with IP address of review raising questions at Google like when we had people submit here at the office on our system.

What do you dislike?

Participant execution % better with personal invitation but the automated goes out to so many that we get a continual stream of great reviews

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, several friends have signed up and all are happy with this. Do it before everyone else pulls ahead of you in reviews

People compare us to our main competitors based on the number and quality of Google reviews routinely

BirdEye review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Fantastic option for monitoring and improving online reputation "

What do you like best?

As a healthcare corporation with 25 facilities, it is quite a task to monitor the online reputation of all Ernest Health facilities. I love that the Birdeye platform will send me a daily roll-up of all facilities that received reviews. Our Directors of Marketing and Business Development have also talked about how much they appreciate receiving review alerts and notifications from Birdeye for their respective facilities.

What do you dislike?

I worry that some of our employees don't use the site as much as they could, because the amount of features offered on the dashboard can be overwhelming.

Through the Birdeye app we have learned that there are areas needing improvement in terms of our online reputation on some sites. We are working to pilot review solicitation with Birdeye to help capture a higher volume of positive reviews and park/address the negative ones before they land on a review site.

BirdEye review by Dan D.
Dan D.

"Birdeye is a game changer"

What do you like best?

Numerous DelMain Analytics small business clients struggle to build reviews. Enter Birdeye. It is a frictionless tool allowing clients to effortlessly solicit reviews from mostly happy clients and the not so happy, filter by sentiment. And our account manager, Adam DesAutels rocks it. Very knowledgeable, friendly, quick and enjoyable to work with. Ask for Adam if you're considering Birdeye.

What do you dislike?

The integrations feature with Yelp but I think this might be more on Yelp than Birdeye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the great work with the cutting edge technology.

Getting clients to take online reviews more seriously and bringing Birdeye into the picture as a solution and a DelMain Analytics value ad.

BirdEye review by Todd M.
Todd M.

"Great tool for insight and SEO"

What do you like best?

The ease of managing review solicitation.

What do you dislike?

As I upload lists of potential review contacts, there needs to be a filter to view all the contacts I have NOT sent emails to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BirdEye is an intuitive tool for measuring customer satisfaction and makes solicitating reviews an easy and manageable process.

BirdEye has helped with identifying both positive and negative customer perception of our brand. We've generated more search visibility and brand awareness.

BirdEye review by Nathan C.
Nathan C.

"Birdeye has dramatically improved our business!"

What do you like best?

Birdeye is the best, integrated tool for review and reputation management. Our 4 location company has gathered 450 reviews in the first 2 years and improved our Search Engine Optimization, our online reputation, and our understanding of what our customers want. We are the leader in the field of home accessibility because Birdeye allows our happy customers to share what we do and our unhappy customers can give their input and get everything fixed.

Birdeye has helped us monitor all the review sites on the internet, and find reviews that we need to improve. They have also helped us add new locations and grow. At every step, the tools have been easy to use and have helped us get a great reputation and additional sales as we stand out from our competitors. Even as they grow, we have been able to talk to the leaders of the company and the original employees that we have gotten to know. Thank you Birdeye.

What do you dislike?

They have grown to be the one of the largest providers in this area. You have to ask for a dedicated customer service rep, but they will give you one if you ask. We like the personal attention.

Reputation management and Marketing our reputation

BirdEye review by Amy T.
Amy T.

"Review Management on Auto Pilot"

What do you like best?

Setup is quite simple. Just a little bit of trial/error but now so easy to add a new license and allow another business to enjoy this powerful marketing tool. The look in particular is better than I've seen some - from the review url to the review website, etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to really dislike - just a little learning curve in the dashboard knowing how to maneuver around and customize campaigns, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very approachable customer service support.

It's helping me retain "project" clients for the longer term b/c they start enjoying this and don't want to let it go. It benefits me by being a new source of income.

BirdEye review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"This has been a good thing to do."

What do you like best?

When we recieve a 5 star & compliment on our service & performance in our store, customer service.

What do you dislike?

It is an investment, but I do think I am seeing some good things with it. Thank you, Paula

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an investment, but seems to be worth it, as time goes by. Our reputation online is important, and we seem to receiving more ratings & reviews, being, we also are a user of constantcontact, so as long as I remember to get their cell phone number, I can shoot them this & hope they will respond, I do ask, if they will when I remember though, I think that is helpful also. Thank you, Paula

More ratings & feedback.

BirdEye review by Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.

"A good choice for Reputation Management"

What do you like best?

This platform is easy to use and simple to implement. In three months it's already had a large impact on our third party star rating.

What do you dislike?

The interface map doesn't show Canada at this time. The notification time when a review is posted lags a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you haven't, check out how many potential clients will check third party reviews before making a purchasing decision. We've raised our star rating from 2.8 to 3.6 in just three months.

We're efficiently resolving client grievances, and are building our online reputation through honest, third party reviews.

BirdEye review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Great experience managing my reviews."

What do you like best?

What I like best about BirdEye is that I can filter reviews and address concerns for customers who have an issue with out service.

What do you dislike?

At the moment Birdeye is not linked to AllData online so we have to send the reviews manually.

We have been able to resolve issues with customers that were not satisfied with our service and we were able to reach out to them and address their concerns. This gives our business a better reputation and shows that we are willing to help and take action on customer concerns.

BirdEye review by Janet D.
Janet D.

"Awesome for our business!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to ask our clients to review us. We have already received so many reviews from past clients.

What do you dislike?

We have clients who review us but don't give us a rating, so I wish there was a way to fix that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being able to see all your reviews on one website is very helpful.

We are connecting with our clients and communicating with them on social media which isn't something we have ever done.

BirdEye review by Nate C.
Nate C.

"BirdEye Expereince"

What do you like best?

Great communication. When new features are added or there is a problem getting in contact with someone is simple and quick.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see the mobile app have more functionality for responding to customer reviews.

BirdEye helps to centralize all of our reviews and surveys making our jobs a lot easier to keep track of them. The user interface is simple and easy to use.

BirdEye review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Has everything you'll need & MORE!"

What do you like best?

I really like the customer service and proactive approach from the BirdEye team. They also added in additional review feeds upon request. When we looked at other reputation management tools that was not really an option. Every manager on our team is excited and happy with the results. Super great reporting that we've never had before. We can't wait to dig deeper and share reporting with more members on our team. It was not a hard decision at all to go with BirdEye. Don't waste your time looking at anything else!

What do you dislike?

The inability with some review sites/channels to manage review response within BirdEye dashboard.

We needed to keep everyone informed on the many businesses we run within our resort apprised of customer reviews/experiences good and bad in real time and respond to anything or complete service recovery in a timely manner. We also needed an overall rating and the ability to monitor ALL channels in one place.

BirdEye review by Sarah T.
Sarah T.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

That our team can send out review requests to their clients, not one person sending them all.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be fooled by the competitors. I used G2 Crowd to look at other options. Those reps for those other options were rude when I mentioned Birdeye and lied about the product and talked a lot of trash, which ultimately pushed me more to Birdeye. I appreciated Birdeye's openness about their strengths and weaknesses, and they never spoke ill of their competitors.

Managing our current reviews and requesting additional reviews

BirdEye review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use, easy to understand, immediate results"

What do you like best?

The ability to remind our satisfied customers to leave a review, and the ability to gather information from our dissatisfied customers to give us the opportunity to remedy the problem and contact them directly, before it damages our online reputation.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reporting was a bit more robust, in terms of being able to filter reviews by keyword, etc. It looks like there might be an add-on platform that does that, however, which we just don't have in our plan.

Our dissatisfied customers were the ones primarily leaving reviews, but through our internal surveys we knew that 95% of our customers were happy. We really wanted to help remind those satisfied customers to leave reviews. Our average review rating has already increased after just two months with BirdEye.

BirdEye review by Peter P.
Peter P.

"BirdEye recommendation to friends"

What do you like best?

Clean presentation and ease of use of the software.

What do you dislike?

The inability to configure my own company signature across all forms of communication with clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What sold me was BirdEye's flexibility with pricing and going month-to-month. There was no minimum contract length to consider--as a start-up this is key as I am trying to minimize my expenses while establishing my business and clientele base.

I just started with the software, so I have no concrete results yet. However, I hope to gain new clients from reviews left by existing ones.

BirdEye review by User

"Extremely Pleased"

What do you like best?

A few highlights of BirdEye for our business:

-Super easy to request reviews

-Ability to integrate continuously updating reviews on our website

-Ability to get stars below the URL on our organic search listings

and PRICE. Way cheaper than the competitors.

What do you dislike?

Customers services has been a bit spotty and slow. We're still working on getting things setup and playing a bit of e-mail tag. Overall they have gotten it done though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth it.

BirdEye has gotten us way more reviews than we had before. To be exact, we've gotten 14 five star reviews since starting to use it about a month ago.

BirdEye review by Timothy T.
Timothy T.

"Birdeye is a valuable business tool"

What do you like best?

For the right Businesses, Social Media Management is becoming as critical as your Accounting Depatment, Human Resource Department, and R & D. I like the simplified structure, and the responses people have to give are automatic which mean more returned responses.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes of the product itself. Perhaps the company should consider allowing a company to get the program up and running before incurring any costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very useful to have a database of contact information ready when you sign up. The better that information is the better the results will be.

Great communications with existing as well as potential customers, and communications are consistent from one potential customer to the next. The product simplifies and produces consistent communications.

BirdEye review by Geoffrey T.
Geoffrey T.

"You always get what you pay for"

What do you like best?

Customer service has always been very accommodating. Automation for clients is key to this tool. It integrates seamlessly to set it and forget it.

What do you dislike?

Kind of a double edged sword here - the dashboard has so many neat options but it's not very easy to navigate because it's crammed with so much.

Quick and easy review building for clients. Ease of responding to reviews is fantastic.

BirdEye review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Love it so far!!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. We love how easy it is to send out review request to our clients and how they have several options to leave reviews.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Up to this point we have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to set up and easy to use.

We now have the ability to gather feedback from clients with just a few clicks. We have been using Birdeye for 1 month now and have received over 25 reviews.

BirdEye review by Holly C.
Holly C.

"My experience with BirdEye has been exceptional!"

What do you like best?

What I love most about BirdEye is their level of commitment to their customers, their innovative approach & how quickly they can make changes to support business need. Everyone I have worked with at BirdEye, including their COO and CEO has been exceptional. They understand what it takes to steer social reputation and are true partners in helping obtain business goals & drive desired outcomes.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think big! The CEO and COO of BirdEye (Naveen & Neeraj) are product innovators and will tailor the tool to fit your business need. If you don't see something you want, make sure to tell them because they have been able to implement development changes really quickly to support our needs.

We have not put focus or resources into managing our social reputation. We are struggling in terms of our star ratings on review sites and also in our overall brand reputation (directly affecting traffic and sales). We have been challenged with being about to understand what the root cause of this is in our 300+ locations and have also struggled with presenting real-time data to the chain that is consumable and actionable.

We rolled out a pilot in 32 locations and saw immediate and sustained improvement in both star ratings, number of reviews and overall brand reputation. We saw such great improvement within a few weeks that we are accelerating our plans to roll to chain.

We have learned a lot relative to root cause down to the individual store level that has allowed us to provide targeted and specific coaching & training. Through the BirdEye tool, we can also see our competitor’s ratings and how we benchmark against them. We also can track our response time and work right in the BirdEye tool which is much for efficient that leveraging multiple tools on every different review site to respond to customers. We also have great reporting that can be rolled up on an enterprise level or boiled down to the store level. Knowledge is power!