4.8
(374 reviews)

BirdEye is a SaaS platform that reimagines how customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between business reputation and customer experience, it captures real-time customer feedback, ratings and sentiment across every channel -- review sites, social media, and surveys.

Work for BirdEye?

Learning about BirdEye?

BirdEye Reviews

Ask BirdEye a Question
Showing 374 BirdEye reviews
BirdEye review by Robin Y.
Robin Y.

"It works! "

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up and the customer service available! My team no longer is asking patients for reviews and so it lends them to focus only on patient care. I like too that it allows patients to speak to us through messenger without posting it online so we can privately address any concerns. I love that it's a month by month relationship and not a locked in long term contract.

What do you dislike?

Naturally, I'd like to pay less but consider it a good investment. I wish Birdeye was part of the communication management system I am using with Revenuewell - wish they'd do a partnership. I can't really measure how much my ROI is - we ask patients How did you hear about us? They often say online so I don't know if they read a Google review or found our website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth trying especially since they don't lock you into a contract.

More Google reviews. More Google reviews. Better validated reviews seen on our website as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BirdEye
BirdEye review by Chad R.
Chad R.

"Birdeye turned our online reviews around. "

What do you like best?

Everything about this service is outstanding. From my initial phone call inquiring about what service they actual provided to the setting up of our business with their platform. They helped us every step of the way and continue to help when we need it. The service is easy to use and I only have to monitor it on occasion.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. The service is fantastic, the platform unbelievable and the price is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, you won't be disappointed. The reviews they help you generate are real and are from your real customers. Getting calls to my business based on reviews not only helps the bottom line but empowers my employees with positive feedback.

We had a total of 75 online reviews over 10 years averaging a 3.5 rating over all platforms. We implemented Birdeye and saw immediate results. We have been working with them for nearly 2 years and have received an additional 600 reviews and brought our online rating to 4.7 across all platforms. People are calling us based on our reviews now.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

BirdEye review by Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

"Patient Review Generation"

What do you like best?

What we like best about BirdEye is the consistent and friendly customer service that is demonstrated. Every phone call or interaction is excellent and has far exceeded my expectations. They have always been willing and able to help no matter what issue I have called them with. Their development team has also demonstrated great success in resolving larger scale problems.

What do you dislike?

Our practice had a slight issue with the transfer of data from another review acquisition resource resulting in a failure to sent out the requests. This wasn't the fault of Birdeye however, and they were able to resolve the issue quickly after we identified what it was. We saw a resolution almost immediately and they were also very thorough and followed up to reassure us that everything was functioning properly and as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that BirdEye is a great resource for companies who deal with a lot of customer volume. They are able to manage effectively and seamlessly with our existing platforms and we have seen results indicating the success of their channels and techniques.

We are working to build our online reputation and SEO currently. We've seen a tremendous increase in reviews being written as well as some increase in SEO. They have also offered up a couple of different options to assist with SEO - for example Google Seller Ratings. They reached out via email with a new offering and we were able to make an appointment to discuss further. It wasn't a pushy sales pitch either - it was informational and helpful.

BirdEye review by Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.

"Great customer service, wish there was more integration."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to get help from the customer service team. They're always a phone call away and can solve most problems immediately. They check in on me each week while we're going through the start-up process to make sure there aren't any problems. Very proactive! It's also very helpful that BirdEye makes sure our listings are accurate and complete on a number of websites. I was doing this manually before we started using BirdEye and it was very time-consuming and we were constantly getting phone calls from the companies trying to upsell us on paid services we didn't need. It's saved so many headaches!

What do you dislike?

BirdEye doesn't integrate with our vet practice's system, so I have to transpose all client contact information in two places. It's time-consuming, but I believe that the benefits are currently outweighing the downfalls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask if your current CRM system will integrate with BirdEye. If not, they've been extremely willing to find a solution for our team!

We previously didn't have much of a web presence, but reviews are pouring in and we're now listed on many business sites. These reviews have also helped our Google rankings and directed more searches to our website and Facebook page. We will be integrating with all three clinics in the near future. The typical response rate for reviews/surveys is about 10%, but we're seeing about 18% of review requests being completed. I think it's got something to do with the ease of use for consumers. It's a very streamlined system for them.

BirdEye review by Joshua M.
Joshua M.

"BirdEye instantly increased our reviews and ratings!"

What do you like best?

The fact that the campaign is so easy to use/manage makes this an amazing service. It has helped us increase the amount of exposure on our social media platforms. We hardly had any reviews prior to using BIrdEye.

What do you dislike?

Really do not have anything to complain about thus far! Keep up the great work! We love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pull the trigger! We have greatly improved our visibility to our outreach thanks to BirdEye.

We only had a couple of reviews on our Facebook site and even less on Google. In only a month or so of using the service, we have now attained over 50 reviews combined on both platforms and have a 5.0 star rating across the board thanks to our amazing clients that value the work we do! People call us left and right now due to the 5.0 star ratings we have.

BirdEye review by Regina G.
Regina G.

"Nothing But The Best! Doing the best for Reviews"

What do you like best?

If your looking to get the best reviews this is the best company to work with for that! As an office manager with so much on my plate this is one thing I don't have to spend hours focusing on, its so easy! Customer service is great always there to help and answer any questions. I like being able to go on to our Birdeye site and setting goals and being able to manually send someone a chance to leave a review

What do you dislike?

Were new with Birdeye but so far there is nothing to dislike, everything's been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for reviews to increase your business this is the Only company to go with! They make it so easy and great to work with.

We did not want to bombard our patients by hounding them to do a review every time they came in for a visit, using Birdeye the patient gets a simple text and email deciding if they want to and the tools to leave the review is so quick and easy that were just getting the greatest response! Being able to implement our reviews on our website is one of our main goals as everyone knows people go by what they read and this has made a big impact

BirdEye review by Thomas F.
Thomas F.

"Awesome, powerful review generation/management platform."

What do you like best?

Awesome software platform. Great customer service. As an internet marketing agency, I am literally overwhelmed with solicitations from prospective vendors and solutions providers. BirdEye followed up with me for nearly a year (I'm ashamed to admit) and was professionally persistent about the benefits their review platform could offer my clients. I finally relented, with a healthy skepticism and became a strategic partner. The platform (if you actually use it) has been tremendously successful in generating new, positive reviews for my customers. And they keep adding new features, integrations etc. Really happy I partnered with BirdEye. Keep up the great work!

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at this moment. I guess maybe add even more integrations.

Primarily used for soliciting/generating new, positive reviews. We have definitely seen an overall increase when we utilize the platform properly, consistently and with enough frequency.

BirdEye review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Convenience and easy to use"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to upload your customers for them to receive the email and test regarding a review.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there is nothing that I do not like about using BirdEye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their sales staff is not pushy, and that is a big deal for me. There was another company that I was speaking with before BirdEye that wanted me to sign a contract that day. The BirdEye system is easy to use and their support staff is easy to get a hold of and very patient with answering questions. Their customer review system is very easy to use and looks very professional when sent to your clients. In the past month that we have been using BirdEye, we have received more reviews that when we used our own email system in-house. I highly recommend you take the time and speak with a sale rep!

Our customers will receive 2 emails and a text message and this allows for me not have to manually do each one of these steps. Save me and the company a lot of time utilizing reviews via BirdEye.

BirdEye review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"We Love Birdeye"

What do you like best?

The whole platform runs seamlessly with little to no effort on our end. We understood the power of reviews before we signed up with Birdeye and wanted to continue the momentum our business had with getting reviews. We also really like how we can focus on different platforms with the click of a button to get reviews to expand our online presence. From our initial sales representative to the implementation team to the customer service team, we have been extremely satisfied with Birdeye.

What do you dislike?

We have not found anything we dislike about the platform. The customer service has been great whenever we have any questions about how to use or change something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a dental office looking to boost your reviews online, I would highly recommend Birdeye.

We previously did a pretty good job of getting reviews but took a little extra effort from our staff to ask for reviews. Birdeye has taken the work out of it and has allowed for us to get reviews daily. Most research will say to drown out bad reviews with good reviews and Birdeye has made that easy to do. We hear from new patients almost on a daily basis that they read our reviews before scheduling an appointment and we want to make sure prospective patients continue to have new, fresh, and positive reviews to read!

BirdEye review by Peter H.
Peter H.

"Dental office switched to BirdEye and have had great experience!"

What do you like best?

BirdEye simplifies the review process for our patients. Patients receive a text an hour after their appointment time and the process is streamlined and simplified for our patients to leave reviews on their visit and experience.

What do you dislike?

Some of our elderly or technology challenged patients don't like getting messages, but we just call these patients and apologize and opt them out of receiving text messages. Not much of an inconvenience at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BirdEye is absolutely a fantastic company. Their results were immediate and impressive. Their online support is quick and easy. Their webinars

Our Google reviews have skyrocketed since BirdEye took over our review process. BirdEye takes the process out of the hands of our front office administrators and allows them to work on other tasks. Patients who never used to leave any responses to our previous review company messages are now leaving great reviews. Our google reputation regarding reviews is fantastic now.

BirdEye review by Rod V.
Rod V.

"Great platform!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the setup in that you have "brands" or "companies" separated from each other to facilitate the review process. The landing pages are great and have done great for us in generating more reveiws for our Facebook and Google pages.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the system functions in Google Chrome. I'm unable to upload photos or spreadsheets with contacts and have to jump over to Firefox. The BirdEye support team was great in helping us get things uploaded in a pinch, but the fact that I have to switch browsers is annoying.

*UPDATE* I was contacted by the BirdEye team shortly after I initially posted this and they were able to help me with the issue I was having. Turns out "Incognito Mode" is very helpful if you're having issues!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little while to get to know the admin platform, but once you do, it's fantastic!

We're able to much more easily ask for reviews and have them filter to our platforms with little to no extra work, and are reaching clients that hadn't been touched for a while.

BirdEye review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"BirdEye Webchat "

What do you like best?

BirdEye manages all our locations and various businesses. We have always been pleased with BirdEye and consider it a crucial part of our online strategy. The recent release of the webchat widget has been nothing less than incredible. We have seen a massive jump in sales, as well as new clients month over month. The functionality of the product has been amazing, and equally matched with an outstanding customer service and support staff.

What do you dislike?

Our businesses have been very pleased with all parts of the BirdEye experience from outstanding customer service to innovative product development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The superiority of the product is unmatched by others in the space. I searched around a lot and where some of my must-haves were met, I never found a company that was able to cover everything until BirdEye. On top of that, they consistently roll out new products! Finally, I have yet to work with a partner that provides this level of customer service.

Direct contact with clients via text! It is amazing to be able to answer questions immediately and communicate with potential clients where they live; their cell phones. It's an incredible way to help turn potential clients into clients. We have seen a substantial sales increase.

BirdEye review by Haley N.
Haley N.

"Birdeye Helps Growing Construction Company Generate Reviews and Revenue"

What do you like best?

-I love how easy it is for me to use and our onsite project managers to send reviews to customers either through the desktop website OR the easy to use mobile app.

-It has given us another metric to measure the effectiveness of our onsite project managers.

-I love how simple it is for customers to write us reviews! I can completely customize and brand the look of the review request that goes to our customers, customize how many reminders to send them.

-It has DRAMATICALLY increased the number of reviews we received and cut down the labor hours required to obtain these reviews.

-Our sales representative Jordan Sudberry calls me back within minutes and is extremely helpful and responsive to any and all questions I have had.

This service pays for itself if we get 1 job based on our Google rankings or online reviews!

What do you dislike?

At this time, I have not found anything that I dislike about Birdeye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the other services Birdeye offers. They offer review sharing on major social media platforms, website chat plugins, and their own hosted review page.

Business Problem: No system to generating online reviews. I was solely responsible for personally reaching out to homeowners to ask them to write reviews. This was an extremely inefficient use of my time, and ineffective.

BirdEye review by Kasey H.
Kasey H.

"Webchat"

What do you like best?

We have BirdEye clients for 3 years and have found BirdEye to be a crucial part of our digital marketing. We often times have to adjust our budget on SEO/SEM but we never cut corners when it comes to online reputation with BirdEye. We love that they are constantly adding services and value. We recently started using the new webchat feature. At first I was unsure if it was necessary for our business and in a few short weeks I can tell you we now consider it necessary, moving forward.

What do you dislike?

We have been very happy with everything from customer service to constantly being innovative and listening to client feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a small business BirdEye is a crucial part to protecting our online reputation and making it easier for our happy clients to share their experience with our company. BirdEye is constantly a leader in the industry and being innovative. We LOVE the new webchat feature. As a small business we didn't think this was a necessary feature for our website and now we can't imagine not having it. We are growing as a business and BirdEye is helping us grow by allowing our potential clients the ability to get in touch with us easily.

Online reputation management, able to better manage reviews, collect more 5 star reviews, get ahead of negative reviews, improve SEO with reviews, and adding the new chat feature ensures that clients and potential clients can always get in touch with us.

BirdEye review by Cortni Q.
Cortni Q.

"Set Your Review Goals and Meet Them"

What do you like best?

I was first introduced to Birdeye through my current company and quickly fell in love with the usefulness of the website. When we identified that we needed more Google reviews it was easy to tailor our email requests to only allow potential reviewers to write about us on Google.

And now we get comments each day from potential customers that we have awesome Google reviews. In this new technological age, online user interaction is becoming more important and Birdeye helps us show our potential clients who find us on the web that we are the best for the job.

What do you dislike?

There aren't any cons to the program in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend sending out review requests each week to customers that have just finished working with your company. This will ensure that they can quickly recall how they felt and what they thought of your service. You want enthusiastic reviews that let other customers know you are the go-to in your industry, and timely review requests will catch your customers in that same mood they felt after doing business with you.

We have solved our issue of low Google Reviews and the lack of online reviews in general.

The benefits are that we stay connected to our customers after the job is completed, and have a chance t hear how we can improve.

BirdEye review by Jennie L.
Jennie L.

"Birdeye is amazing"

What do you like best?

SO easy to use. They were very fast to get us up and running. Took 1 hour of training and I was up and running. I like being able to handle any negative review right off the bat before they are posted for the world to see. This helps defuse many issues up front.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't let you re-send the review request. Had a few patients that deleted the text and email, then when I tried to send it again, they never received it. Wish they were integrated with Nextech to make it easier to use. But it is still very easy to import our contacts into Birdeye to get our reviews

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy start up, easy to learn and you will increase your reviews! Want a system that is easy to learn and easy to use from the start. Then this is your software you need to get! And there support team is so nice and helpful if you ever have a problem.

We have been able to increase our reviews 10 folds. This also helps us to see how we are doing as a practice. It has also helped up to stay connected to our clients by providing a warm thank you for your review.

BirdEye review by Randall  T.
Randall T.

"Top Shelf"

What do you like best?

The whole process was painless, the implementation was very easy, and the user interface is not difficult to understand. The benefit of the tool and how you can administrate is such a great way to save time and keep our reputation strong.

What do you dislike?

We are new to the product and at this point there is nothing to dislike. The people that I worked with made it a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The user interface is easy to understand and if used properly it should deliver results. We are new to the software, but like the fact that its very easy to implement and administrate.If you are looking for a simple reputation solution this seems to be one of the most promising. If you have a staff that is in constant contact with your clients, its a great tool to insure that they are providing the service expected. In the customer service industry one bad experience could ruin your reputation. We are planning to use it as an accountability tool. Its hard to know if your staff id fulling their obligation and this for us is something that will be mandatory for any client interaction.

Garnering customer reviews for our sales and service. Its early to gauge the benefits, but its great to have a tool that is very easy to use to stay on top of your reputation. We are looking forward to favorable results.

BirdEye review by Gina G.
Gina G.

"A truly revolutionary platform."

What do you like best?

I love that BirdEye makes it so easy to manage reviews - from top to bottom. The review aggregation is nearly flawless and sorting by concept, location, or region is extremely helpful. I think the interface is very user friendly, and our managers are easily able to use the desktop platform or the app for quick access.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there were more user permission options; I'd like to be able to more closely manage who has access to reviews and each location's information.

As a restaurant group, we receive large quantities of reviews, and they used to get away from us. We can now easily manage and respond to reviews, and we can see every single review response. It's allowed us to connect more easily with our guests and to troubleshoot issues with product quality or customer service much more quickly.

BirdEye review by Phillip R.
Phillip R.

"Easy way to increase our online reviews."

What do you like best?

Bird Eye was very easy for my office staff to use on a regular basis. Bird Eye did all the training the website is very easy to work with and very good a t notifying us of the surveys and reviews.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints. We have been using teh service for close to a year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has worked very well for us

Bird eye allowed us to increase reviews in an industry that people do not think of reviewing unless they have a problem. The survey system gives us quick feedback on our installation and sales process. This feedback helps us know where we are doing it right and tweek the areas that need improvement. It also helps us recognize and reward great efforts by our team.

BirdEye review by John L.
John L.

"On boarding with Birdeye is a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I was given step by step implementation instructions and explanations as you go. There is no trying to configure and understand the platform on your own. Rachel M was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I wish all new implementations are this fun and educational. Danny R our sales contact was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient.

What do you dislike?

It took a while to get an appointment. I was anxious to get started and had to wait a week. When I had to cancel and set a new appointment it was a pain and the original contact person to help with implementation seemed annoyed.

We are going to be able to share our great reviews on our website. Now we have a simple way to ask for reviews and an easy way to manage them and manage all of our social media sites in one place.

BirdEye review by Samantha C.
Samantha C.

"Birdeye helps your business in ways nothing else could."

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use link function, where you have a static link you can share out to customers that lets them review on multiple platforms, and if it's negative, it allows you to filter that from platforms and remain only on Birdeye, without the customer seeing it removed. It would be nice to be able to turn the filter off, in case that was a function you weren't comfortable with, but otherwise it's a neat aspect.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is the pricing structure, it's a little much for a small business. If you were to lower the price, or give tier based pricing, or review based pricing, it may be a little easier to swallow the price tag on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and great for your business,

The hardest part about getting reviews is convenience for the customers, so it's nice that Birdeye allows for posting to multiple platforms from one place. Since using Birdeye, we've seen a large uptake in our positive reviews. Seeing a positive review go to Google & Facebook, and being Abe to connect them Yelp is super nice.

BirdEye review by Hanna E.
Hanna E.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I love the software - it is so easy to use and intuitive. It's a fantastic solution for many of our clients. Great integration with social platforms. I like having a specific person I can talk to about questions/concerns/tech issues. Love the new support ticket feature.

What do you dislike?

Constant changes to the UI throw you off when you are not told they are coming. Bugs in the software (although that's expected with any software system). Having trouble with some of the new software changes as well, and aren't happy with those (discussed already with Birdeye Rep).

It's a great tangible benefit for clients to see the positive impact of new reviews on their business and how simple it can be to get new ones. Solves an issue with some of our clients that don't have communication systems to ask clients/patients for reviews.

BirdEye review by Evan E.
Evan E.

"BirdEye Makes Reviews Easy"

What do you like best?

BirdEye makes managing online listing, requesting reviews, and managing reviews seamless. Making review management easy is crucial that we spend less man hours requesting them.

What do you dislike?

At first, we thought the service was a little expensive compared to what you get - however, from a business perspective, the time it saves us is definitely worth the money and the ROI is high on Birdeye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend looking at the time savings and potential increased engagement from consumers by getting more reviews. You definitely need to take a step back and analyze the return on investment.

Birdeye has systematized our review management and request. It has not only saved us time in requesting reviews, but also has increased our online reviews because we're so efficient now.

BirdEye review by Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.

"Amazing customer service!"

What do you like best?

BirdEye has been a DREAM to work with. I send them multiple emails with questions, concerns, and issues every week (sometimes every day!) and they are extremely prompt and helpful. I was new to online reputation management when I began my role and the support fro BirdEye has been better than any other agency I have worked with in the past.

What do you dislike?

There was a lot of set up involved for us, but that was an issue on our side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the only platform we found that allowed us to use listing management and review management services in one place. Having all services in one platform has been invaluable to us.

We are improving our online reputation and giving our teams more resources to manage reviews market-by-market.

BirdEye review by User

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

To start off what is their not to like about Birdeye! BirdEye has best customer service, everyone has been so friendly and helpful. They are quick to respond for everything we need and go out of way to reach out and check on us. They have also made it so easy for all of our patients to leave us reviews that it has increase our ratings!

What do you dislike?

Honestly theirs nothing that we dislike about them we love everything! No complaints here.

It has made i more convenient for all of our patients of all ages to drop us a review. It has increased our ratings, we are receiving reviews on a daily basis all thanks to them!

"Superior User Experience!"

What do you like best?

The user experience for both the sender side and the customer receiving the survey request is wonderful. BirdEye makes it so simple to send out the request for a review and easy for our customers to use to write the review. We've had such an increase in reviews since switching to use BirdEye vs asking for reviews and sending our own link. We also love that it provides different ways for customers to write reviews and the option for customers to email us directly back if they have any questions or concerns. The option to have the reviews link directly to our social media is also an amazing feature.

What do you dislike?

When we have to switch back and forth between different territories, it takes a minute for the website to reload and it's not always clear if the site has switched yet or not.

We're able to drastically increase our reviews online (our primary goal has been Google) which increases our business. So many customers have reached out recently because they saw our reviews on Google and it's been wonderful.

BirdEye review by Steve M.
Steve M.

"One of the Best Decisions We Have Made Recently"

What do you like best?

Birdeye has been a wonderful way to get all testimonials to all of the paces that we need them with great ease. It is so easy to use that we get at least one new review almost everyday. All the agents on my team use it and it took almost no learning time to figure out. Best of all at the start, Birdeye set up everything for us. We didn't have to spend ages trying to figure out how to get up and running. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to increase their presence!

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that we dislike about the service.

We are finding it much easier to get our clients to actually get online and submot reviews for us.

BirdEye review by Erika S.
Erika S.

"Complete fan of BirdEye!"

What do you like best?

We ensure if the patient has a good visit with our providers, we ask at check out if the patient would be willing to complete a survey that we email to them. So far, after being in business for less than two years, we have over 300 5 star reviews.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything.This product has proven to be nothing but a blessing for our small practice! Our customer/patient pool has grown exponentially I can contribute this a great deal to not only our wonderful providers, but BirdEye for our wonderful patients easibility with BirdEye to get the word out in our community!

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only recommendation is to ensure you are collecting your clients' emails. Then, after the service is performed, or at check-out (whichever is applicable) have a representative from your company ask the client if 1) Their service was positive, 2) That the client will be receiving an email with a very short survey and if they would be willing to complete it. The representative must then immediately send a BirdEye review.

I cannot tell you the amount of phone calls we receive in a day from prospective patients that say they have seen all of our money 5 star reviews and would love to be part of our practice. Only wonderful things have happened with our use of BirdEye.

BirdEye review by Administrator

"Excellent Platform, Excellent support, Saves a business owner time!"

What do you like best?

What we like best is the ease of converting happy, satisfied customers into local online "promoters". It is a well known fact that a people are much more likely to share a negative experience then a positive one. Birdseye takes positive promoters and provides an easy method to share their awesome experience with the world of the internet. In the past we sent review requests manually to each customer using a shortened URL from our google business page. This resulted in a few reviews monthly. Using this platform we have seen a drastic exponential increase in reviews due to how easy it is to send review requests.

What do you dislike?

I most dislike the dashboard that is used to report data. I like to monitor the requests sent and reviews received by each of our technicians. I have found that the data is sometimes inaccurate. I have reached out to customer service regarding this issue. They quickly responded and have assured me the engineers are working on the problem. Their customer service and response time in adding locations and responding to problems and set up has been excellent. The phone based support has been ok, but their support through email response etc has been very good.

The problem of advertising and gaining reviews in a world where SEO and online presence is about the only thing that matters. We have spent a very large amount of money in other forms of advertising but are now absolutely convinced that our money is most well spent on a review management platform like Birdseye.

BirdEye review by Dorcas  G.
Dorcas G.

"Exceptional"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that with this software is awesome to get reviews from customers and keep a track of this activity for my company. Also the excellent customer service that they provide to make you feel comfortable to get reviews from your customers.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing I dislike. Everything is perfect. I love to work with this software. I wish to have more time to use all the tools on the program and navigate through the whole service they provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome Software. Easy to use and very considerable to get reviews from your customers.

I get to know much more about the experience that my customers had with my company service. Also I get to know much more about their opinion about my product. It is awesome because I know how my company is doing and I have the good and the bad feedback which is excellent to make a company improve every day a little bit more. Also the fact that I can manage my customer satisfaction in an easy

and smart way.

BirdEye review by Sara B.
Sara B.

"Reviews are coming in!"

What do you like best?

We are still new to BirdEye but have already started to see results with our first campaign. We liked that the results were almost immediate.

What do you dislike?

It took our office a little while to upload our contacts list and figure out how the campaigns worked but had smooth sailing after that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend using training videos and the support to get started and everything will be much easier to get going.

We are trying to boost our Google and Facebook reviews and in turn boost our position in the Google search results. We have been realizing the benefit and simplicity of sending text message requests vs a verbal request for a patients to fill out a review for our office. The ease of clicking a direct link has been simple for our patients.

BirdEye review by Brianna M.
Brianna M.

"Improved our review response by 50%"

What do you like best?

BirdEye has increased the number of responses we recieve by at least 50%. It provides a comprehensive look at all of our reviews across various review sites. Their support team is very responsive and usually solves my issue within the first email.

What do you dislike?

Some things on the dashboard are still unclear. The Campaigns section is not as comprehensive as I would like it to be. I wish there was a way to see a list of customers reviews have been sent to, how many times they have been pinged for a review and on what platform they have been pinged. You set up the parameters that these review requests are being sent and you enter in the customer's information but there's no way to double check that you have set up the parameters correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that it lends itself easily to your website platform so that integration is seamless. Other than that, I would say BirdEye is well worth the money and will make requesting, receiving, and evaluating reviews a breeze.

We have a huge issue with Yelp! and BirdEye is helping us get enough positive reviews elsewhere that we can over power the bad reviews on Yelp!. Additionally, we have had an issue with getting customers to review us on multiple sites after they review us on our website, BirdEye allows us to give customers a one stop shop to share their review and we get to see all of our feedback in one place.

BirdEye review by Zacharia N.
Zacharia N.

"A valuable tool with great functionality"

What do you like best?

Easy to monitor reviews across multiple accounts and locations. A review highlights page that does a good job of showing for brand searches. The robust features of the email campaigns. I appreciate having these all accessible in one dashboard.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to track down and request removal of "sales" pages that are auto-generated before the business becomes a client. I think it's something BirdEye should do, but the task to find them is upon the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My opinion of the product and the company is that they are talented and hard workers that have shown adaptive and forward thought to provide a solution for agencies and businesses when it comes to managing their reputation and outreach. Changes, fixes, requests have all been addressed timely, and they have shown that they want to keep our business. I couldn't ask for more, and I'm very happy with the product.

For the clients that are able to properly implement their CRM into the dashboard, BirdEye has been great at getting in front of negative sentiment that would have otherwise ended up on a public review site by sending the customer to a private message direct to the business.

BirdEye review by Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

"One month in and already seeing results"

What do you like best?

The review requests are easy to manage. The guided review locations based on positive or negative experiences from the customer have allowed us to change the negative experience into a positive one without the damage of an already posted review. The support and sales staff are incredible. They move quickly and don't waste time. The implementation was almost completely done by the time we signed in for the first time and we were live on the software within 2 days of our first sales call.

What do you dislike?

There was only one thing we weren't aware of that bothered a few of our customers initially. There are review reminders if the customer doesn't click on the link and it felt like spam messages to some customers. We found out we could turn that off and since then haven't had a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support and sales staff are incredible. They move quickly and don't waste time. The implementation was almost completely done by the time we signed in for the first time and were live on the software within 2 days of our first sales call.

The first is obviously more control over our online reputation and an improvement of our total rating (especially on google). The second is that we're better able to track down and solve those problems with customers who have had negative experiences.

BirdEye review by Daniella S.
Daniella S.

"BirdEye makes your business grow!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the time the BirdEye representative provided me to get me started. I think the system works beautifully for me sending requests, once review are made they are added to my overall reviews all over the web. I've had three homes close directly due to BirdEye placing me more prominently on the web.

What do you dislike?

I little time consuming at first. I don't like that I had to call for a referral bonus, after I referred an agent and she signed up and I have never received credit or call back to my question as to if I was given the credit.

Increase in listings for home sales

BirdEye review by Richard N.
Richard N.

"Great addition to digital marketing"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we can help our clients manage their online reputation and encourage visitors to provide reviews when they might have not done so in the past. We can also run tests on different messaging to constantly craft what is being sent to customers to illicit better response rates.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be a greater amount of integration with medical patient management systems to be truly powerful. Sometimes the tech support can have a lag in response but working through our account manager we are usually able to get items resolved relatively quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider Birdeye on your shortlist but evaluate the integrations and make sure you can meet your clients needs.

Establishing or improving client reputations online. Some of our clients had been early adopters to online reviews. But, there markets have become more competitive and Birdeye has helped increase their online reviews and thereby cemented their reputation in the local market.

BirdEye review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"BirdEye is a great resource for a growing business"

What do you like best?

It's great that I can request a review and, if it meets the parameters I set, it will automatically be posted to any other site that I have set up.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be notified if I request a review and one is never received within 30 days so I can reach back out to that client.

It's easier for people to write how they actually feel in a situation rather than telling us face to face. This is helping us to know where we could improve and where our major strengths are. It's great to have so many positive reviews reflected on so many sites.

BirdEye review by Eric V.
Eric V.

"Excellent results and a real time saver"

What do you like best?

Birdeye saves us a ton of time. I like the ease of uploading new contacts and starting a new campaign. Birdeye handles the rest. The alerts are nice too. But the best part is not having to worry about if a customer is going to leave a bad review. The reviews are pre-screened and bad reviews are filtered away from your social media sites but still visible to you in the back end. Great product and highly recommended to any business who wants a great online reputation.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, but if I have to be picky I find the dashboard interface to be a little outdated looking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Online reviews are huge in today's marketing and advertising environment. We have gained many new customers because they have read positive reviews online while searching for their mortgage needs. The positive reviews give your business real credibility to potential customers when they can see their peers saying such wonderful things about your service or product. I highly recommend giving Birdeye a try to start building your online reputation quickly and easily.

We used to spend a lot of time calling clients and asking for reviews. Most would agree to leave a review but very few actually followed through. Birdeye makes it easy for us to ask with their automation, and makes it easy for the client to select a platform and immediately leave a quick review.

BirdEye review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"BirdEye helps us understand what clients really like and what improvements need to be made."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the tool - it also provides great summary functionality. I can also dive deeper into things like great experiences or improvement opportunities by topic, location, right down to Designer if I want to.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to report on reviews I have tagged. I have to keep a manual list of tags now to summarize at the end of each period. It also would be great to get a monthly news video describing new features and functionality for awareness.

Here is one great example of a business problem we have solved because of BirdEye. We received several comments across the country about Designers leaving the company, and the client was not being notified and in many instances was being left without follow up. Once we read these comments, we immediately polled our regions asking for their processes and procedures and created a best practice for the compete company to use to ensure no client be left behind again!

BirdEye review by Romaine T.
Romaine T.

"A pretty spectacular platform"

What do you like best?

It's hard to say what i like best because once you understand the platform and all the features. Everything is pretty awesome. The degree to which you are able to filter and address all concerns across all sites is great and the reports provided are instrumental.

What do you dislike?

I think the platforms biggest shortcoming is its interaction with Yelp. Reviews take too long to be picked up by the platform, responses posted to Yelp either never show up or takes weeks to. Also it is very difficult to see Yelp improvements through the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot, more than likely you will be pleasantly surprised. Once you make it clear what it is you want the team will be very supportive in helping you reach that goal.

Our company's biggest issue is that we have very low review ratings. Through BirdEye we were able increase our overall Google rating by at least 1.5 within a 5 month time frame.

BirdEye review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"A great platform that is constantly looking at ways to improve functionality!"

What do you like best?

Reputation management is a large part of my job, so I love that I am able to go to one platform where I can look at all reviews and social mentions. I find the reports make it so easy for me to gather data and arrange it efficiently when I need to create multiple decks and provide information to my team. The functionality of these reports and the ability to change them to specific brands and/or locations make it easy when dealing with nearly 50 different locations.

The Daily Report is a feature that has been extremely helpful in keeping all marketing managers aware of what is going on with their brands and locations in one place. A nice clear and easy to digest overview.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes some reviews from certain sites populate a day or so after they come in, but it is easy to find those review by adjusting a filter.

The platform took some time to set-up but once we worked out all of the kinks, it was well worth it. It took a bit of trial and error to figure out what works best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BirdEye is great. We have a phenomenal account manager, Jarod, who is always willing to help. He is constantly going back to his team and tech team and coming back to us with the internal efforts they are making to improve the platform, and answers to the questions and concerns that we have.

We initially joined Birdeye to repair our online reputation across nearly 50 locations. We were able to significantly increase those ratings on Google and other sites significantly, within 5 months.

BirdEye review by Jay L.
Jay L.

"Excellent Results, Excellent Customer Service "

What do you like best?

Seemless (automatic) integration. Great results! We have seen our reviews go up plus 100%!!! This is Amazing.... Our new patients say they read our reviews, so that was the decision maker for choosing our office.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see integration with Instagram if possible.

We previously had multiple systems in place for online positive reviews for Facebook and Google. These systems involved direct paper instruction handouts and emailed hyperlinks. Our patient follow thru with our previous systems was not any where near what we needed and wanted. Plus, it took a lot of manual work on our part.

With Birdseye we have increased our positive reviews both on Facebook and Google by over 100%. We have increased our online new patients conversions because of this. This process of getting positive online reviews is now seemless and automated running in the background.

BirdEye review by Garret S.
Garret S.

"Improved review scores and increased quantity!"

What do you like best?

I love the reporting platform. The level of granularity you're able to see across a wide range of review platforms is awesome. We were able to customize the platform by region, market, district and store which is great.

I also like the customizability of the review solicitation sends. Email or SMS. API connection for instant send. Whatever your needs are, they're able to accommodate.

What do you dislike?

The setup of field personnel on the platform isn't as easy/intuitive as I'd like. I usually have to go through my account manager to do the setup, when at times it would be nice to do it myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We looked at a ton of different companies when assessing Birdeye. From a technology and pricing standpoint, they came out on top and we've been satisfied with them thus far in our relationship.

We own and operate 2 brands - Simply Mac and ATTexperience.com. Both of these struggle with online reputation. We have so many positive customer experiences at our stores and we wanted to capture those via reviews and also better manage our reputation online.

"Not too bad"

What do you like best?

I like that each employee can have a log in and manually send review requests to patients/customers so we can see their progress. I also like that I can set the system not to send too many reviews to the same person.

What do you dislike?

I wish it didn't reset the "provider" at the end of the day. If an employee sends a review request for someone, I want the system to remember that that person sent it. But the system instead resets it when it attempts to send it's own request at the end of the day so I have to take a screenshot of everyone that sent a request to make sure all the employees are receiving due credit when one of their patients responds to their review request.

We're getting many more reviews on Google, Facebook, and Healthgrades. I've realized that it will help get our new patient numbers up as well.

BirdEye review by Amanda T.
Amanda T.

"Amazing Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

I loved how the BirdEye team helped me to do exactly what my company needed. They were also super easy and flexible when it came to my hectic schedule. I even had to reschedule on their on-board teach (twice!). The fact that they post/repost our reviews on each social media site makes our lives so much easier. Just the other day I thought I had forgotten about our Twitter account and what I pulled it up, Birdeye had been posting all over for us! Happy day!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything yet that I dislike. We had trouble getting the program on an old handheld computer, but we just used another device. Since we uploaded the program to the newer device, we've had no issues in allowing our clients to submit reviews fast and seamlessly. I don't think any dislikes will come about in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of the teams extensive knowledge of capabilities. They want to help you as far wide as possible, let them!

We have been able to grow and promote our reviews tenfold! Promoting our reviews on multiple sites allows us to have a wider net for customers to reach us through. The time it saves me from having to manually copy reviews from site to site is incredible. It allows me so much more time to concentrate on other tasks trusting this job is being done well. Plus their back-end site is extremely user friendly and aesthetically pleasing.

BirdEye review by Harvey S.
Harvey S.

"Great System and Service- A little Pricey Though"

What do you like best?

I love how easy they made it for me to start collecting reviews from my clients. I was able to build up a handful of 5-star reviews on my google+ and Facebook pages really quickly, and now, maintaining new reviews coming in as I help more clients is super smooth. And, as a bonus, my organic placement on google search went up to page one, in addition to the already existing google+ map listing. Not sure how that happened but it seems to be a direct correlation to my BirdEye presence. Thanks BirdEye for helping make me more legit!

What do you dislike?

$250 per month for a year is hard to swallow for solo practitioners like myself.

I solved a problem I had with follow up and obtaining feedback from clients. And, I filled a void in my on-line presence and reputation by setting up my BirdEye page.

BirdEye review by User

"Awesome Company "

What do you like best?

I love how it is so easy to get my patients to do reviews. It is so easy and we get a ton of reviews. Also they help us with the bad reviews and how to handle them. The customer service reps are so great, they catch a problem before we notice it and they call us to help fix it. Also it is easy to call in for help their is always someone their happy to help.

What do you dislike?

Their isnt alot I dislike. IF I had to say 1 thing it is that it can be hard to hear the customer service people when I call in. You can tell that is it is coming from a call center far away the connection is terrible and it lags when talking to the customer service agent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get reviews then you need birdeye.

Reviews are a giant part of why we get new patients into our practice. Birdeye helps us get out their on all the review sites to make our business well known.

BirdEye review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"The Birdeye team has been great! So far with this service, we've seen fantastic results! "

What do you like best?

I've really enjoyed the customization of the templates for review requests and surveys. I can see so many applications for this at my current company and could see this being an incredible tool in many other marketing or reputation management roles. I'd also point to the great features I can use like tagging or assigning reviews for my team to look at. The tags have been crucial in staying organized to resolve specific issue our customers have brought up through reviews which I believe has helped us to better our company overall.

What do you dislike?

There is some room for improvement but this is really minor stuff. As of right now, you do have to do some things manually especially if you have multiple locations. It's really worth putting in the work though and I am sure the team at Birdeye will continue to improve so you can cut back a bit of the time it takes to create specific templates. On the plus side, it's nice that this level of customization exists for those who want to dive in deep within each market. I've seen them continually updating their UI so I have high hopes that this software will continue to develop in amazing ways.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check them out! You will not regret what it can do for your business. This company is dedicated to their customers and offers fantastic support for all your needs!

I've been able to start making our reputation online move in a better direction while using this service. I've come to realize there has been so much untapped potential in terms of our customer base when it comes to our reviews. The surveys and review requests have been critical in getting favorable responses and have helped improve our overall SEO.

BirdEye review by Administrator

"A complete game changer"

What do you like best?

Birdeye offers far more control over the review generation campaigns we create than any other platform, which has yielded far better results and stronger responses from our clients. There are constant updates, and the ability to take review generation to a much more direct and targeted level has completely changed our service offerings.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations about reporting and analytics, but the platform seems to be in a constant state of growth and improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely implement this platform over others that offer boilerplate, generic campaigns and non-strategic targeting. The results speak for themselves.

The strategic use of the API bridge allows us to target current clients for reviews at the best opportunity, and lapsed clients for reinvigoration with special offers. We have also been able to greatly expand our social media targeting strategies using the insights we've gained through the access to existing client bases and analysis of their behavior.

BirdEye review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Not the best and not the worst (probably)."

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard it provides and that you are given your own account manager to communicate with while working with BirdEye.

What do you dislike?

The program appears to be quite glitchy. Most times there is something wrong and no one can give us a valid answer as to what is occurring other than "It's just a brief technical glitch." Glitches do happen, however it happens frequently with BirdEye. The biggest issue was that BirdEye had a major issue with Google reviews in that Google deleted a large portion of Google reviews. BirdEye did not proactively inform customers when this happened and instead our client found out first and we did not know how to explain the situation to them, resulting in us almost losing the client account. Finally, our account manager does not do much in terms of offering helpful solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully understand the product and be aware that there will be glitches, so make sure you keep an eye on things. Do not oversell the product to customers because it will disappoint.

BirdEye helps business gain more reviews online.

Learn more about BirdEye

BirdEye Videos

Learning about BirdEye?

* We monitor all BirdEye reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8