Bitium

Unified Cloud Management System including single sign-on identity/access management, password control, corporate insights, security, and more.

Work for Bitium?

Learning about Bitium?

Bitium Reviews

Ask Bitium a Question
Showing 40 Bitium reviews
Bitium review by <span>Paul-David M.</span>
Paul-David M.

"Bitium, your password (is) safe!"

What do you like best?

Bitium does two things best: it lets you create and efficiently save passwords for the apps you use in Google Chrome and it also allows you to easily share access to other users without sharing the actual credentials.

What do you dislike?

From time to time, the app is not responding properly for some apps. Also, it feels like it's very tied to Google Chrome, very unusable in other browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best to be used by companies running on the same apps across multiple teams, which makes it very easy to share access between users when needed.

Would not strongly recommend for single users.

The support teams now have a much easier life gaining access to the users' accounts for different apps, bypassing the need to share credentials. Also, the entire company is now running on A-level passwords.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bitium
Bitium review by <span>Kristian Houlberg .</span>
Kristian Houlberg .

"Easy to use and beautiful UI"

What do you like best?

We were looking to replace 1password installed in each employees computer with a SAML-based solution that would be as easy to use as 1password but easier to manage across multiple employees. I really liked the interface and the browser plugins (specifically we were looking for one with good support for Safari, which Bitium has).

What do you dislike?

We were not able to get any support in our trial, but after talking to our sales rep he helped us out and after signing the deal we got excellent service. They even added a few new services for us without any charge.

We were struggling with employees choosing insecure and weak passwords and had a hard time managing it across multiple systems. We also wanted to be able to have an easy way to onboard new clients. The benefit of being able to give new hires immediate access to relevant systems when they arrive is really awesome - and not at least, to be able to revoke them in the cases it is needed.

What Customer Identity and Access Management solution do you use?

Bitium review by <span>Bich T.</span>
Bich T.

"Good software for consolidating your apps"

What do you like best?

Bitium has a thousand of apps, almost popular apps could be found here. Even if you couldn't find your apps, you can request an apps to them.

Second, they have a good visual report to manage how your team using apps, whether they manage it in the right way, and the ability to secure clients account if your employees leaves.

And the best thing is that I dont have to remember ID and password, just 1 time setup and it all there for me.

What do you dislike?

Some apps take way too long to load, for example: FB business, google adword... while some other load quickly like Wrire, comScore.

And password generator, it's useless. You can only generate a serial of numbers and characters, not auto change your password app. Still have to do it manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have many apps to manage, it's time to use Bitium in stead of an excel file or something like that. Highly recommended for big business why many employees, security your clients accounts is very important, and Bitium will do that job for you.

Security!

No more worry about client account might be leaked when employee leave company. And the ability to manage all the that delivered to your employee at your ends.

Bitium review by <span>Hai Chau P.</span>
Hai Chau P.

"Let's Bitium records for you"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use (as end user)

Good for Manager to protect company privacy, keep track and control employee access

Very visual management platform (especially the employee password report)

And the best thing, I have tons of account to manage (even working and private account), Bitium seperate both so I'm not worry about losing my private account if I leave my company.

What do you dislike?

Password generator is not very good, I thought it would change my password on Bitium, but the fact it just generate password and you have to go to that specific app to change password.

Take veryyyyy long to access to some specific app, for example: Facebook business (more than 20s).

Some app take time and not easy to setup, for example: Google Adword, Facebook business.

1 think need to be consider: with premium app, mostly working app such as Facebook business, google adword, Wrike... it usually take long time to log in compare to private app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have many app to manage, this is highly recommended for your.

If you have a big size company, when newbie comes and many people leaves, this is highly recommended to manage that problem.

- Instant access to working account with 1 click

- No need to remember ID & password

- The ability to manage all user account even with a big company

- Visual report so help user easy to keep track and see the big picture

Bitium review by <span>Kyle A.</span>
Kyle A.

"Excellent Product, Always Flawless"

What do you like best?

Bitium saves me a ton of time and headache by allowing me to quickly and easily log into all of my necessary programs. Before I started using Bitium, I had a sticky note or pad of paper to try and keep track of everything. It was always annoying to have to pull it out of my drawer just to log in every morning.

What do you dislike?

Since I began using Bitium about 6 months ago, I haven't ran into a single issue. The program works efficiently and and has securely stored my info without fail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are constantly using multiple programs or applications, I strongly recommend using Bitium to easily keep track of all of your login info.

Instead of having to worry about having the correct login info for every program I use, Bitium saves all of it for me. It used to take me at least 10 minutes to log into my email and other programs in the morning, but nowadays it takes less than 30 seconds.

Bitium review by <span>Fredi A.</span>
Fredi A.

"Second window (email is first) that I open every day - I'm one of the Bitium admin for our company. "

What do you like best?

I appreciate the simplicity of creating and sharing apps to my employees. I create and share apps on a daily basis and the process is seamless. I also appreciate the timeliness of the support team. When I have issues or when I need an app added in Bitium they're all over it.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally we experience issues with certain apps. I'm not sure if this is on Bitium's end or the apps end, but it is disruptive when our employees are unable to open an app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure if there is a mobile app, but that would be great.

Bitium allows usto create secure logins to apps and distribute the apps to multiple employees. This allows us to provide our customers with a high level of service.

Learning about Bitium?

* We monitor all Bitium reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.