Bitium

Unified Cloud Management System including single sign-on identity/access management, password control, corporate insights, security, and more.

Work for Bitium?

Learning about Bitium?

Bitium Reviews

Ask Bitium a Question
Showing 42 Bitium reviews
Bitium review by Paul-David M.
Paul-David M.

"Bitium, your password (is) safe!"

What do you like best?

Bitium does two things best: it lets you create and efficiently save passwords for the apps you use in Google Chrome and it also allows you to easily share access to other users without sharing the actual credentials.

What do you dislike?

From time to time, the app is not responding properly for some apps. Also, it feels like it's very tied to Google Chrome, very unusable in other browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best to be used by companies running on the same apps across multiple teams, which makes it very easy to share access between users when needed.

Would not strongly recommend for single users.

The support teams now have a much easier life gaining access to the users' accounts for different apps, bypassing the need to share credentials. Also, the entire company is now running on A-level passwords.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bitium
Bitium review by Kristian Houlberg .
Kristian Houlberg .

"Easy to use and beautiful UI"

What do you like best?

We were looking to replace 1password installed in each employees computer with a SAML-based solution that would be as easy to use as 1password but easier to manage across multiple employees. I really liked the interface and the browser plugins (specifically we were looking for one with good support for Safari, which Bitium has).

What do you dislike?

We were not able to get any support in our trial, but after talking to our sales rep he helped us out and after signing the deal we got excellent service. They even added a few new services for us without any charge.

We were struggling with employees choosing insecure and weak passwords and had a hard time managing it across multiple systems. We also wanted to be able to have an easy way to onboard new clients. The benefit of being able to give new hires immediate access to relevant systems when they arrive is really awesome - and not at least, to be able to revoke them in the cases it is needed.

What Customer Identity and Access Management solution do you use?

Bitium review by Bich T.
Bich T.

"Good software for consolidating your apps"

What do you like best?

Bitium has a thousand of apps, almost popular apps could be found here. Even if you couldn't find your apps, you can request an apps to them.

Second, they have a good visual report to manage how your team using apps, whether they manage it in the right way, and the ability to secure clients account if your employees leaves.

And the best thing is that I dont have to remember ID and password, just 1 time setup and it all there for me.

What do you dislike?

Some apps take way too long to load, for example: FB business, google adword... while some other load quickly like Wrire, comScore.

And password generator, it's useless. You can only generate a serial of numbers and characters, not auto change your password app. Still have to do it manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have many apps to manage, it's time to use Bitium in stead of an excel file or something like that. Highly recommended for big business why many employees, security your clients accounts is very important, and Bitium will do that job for you.

Security!

No more worry about client account might be leaked when employee leave company. And the ability to manage all the that delivered to your employee at your ends.

Bitium review by Hai Chau P.
Hai Chau P.

"Let's Bitium records for you"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use (as end user)

Good for Manager to protect company privacy, keep track and control employee access

Very visual management platform (especially the employee password report)

And the best thing, I have tons of account to manage (even working and private account), Bitium seperate both so I'm not worry about losing my private account if I leave my company.

What do you dislike?

Password generator is not very good, I thought it would change my password on Bitium, but the fact it just generate password and you have to go to that specific app to change password.

Take veryyyyy long to access to some specific app, for example: Facebook business (more than 20s).

Some app take time and not easy to setup, for example: Google Adword, Facebook business.

1 think need to be consider: with premium app, mostly working app such as Facebook business, google adword, Wrike... it usually take long time to log in compare to private app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have many app to manage, this is highly recommended for your.

If you have a big size company, when newbie comes and many people leaves, this is highly recommended to manage that problem.

- Instant access to working account with 1 click

- No need to remember ID & password

- The ability to manage all user account even with a big company

- Visual report so help user easy to keep track and see the big picture

Bitium review by Kyle A.
Kyle A.

"Excellent Product, Always Flawless"

What do you like best?

Bitium saves me a ton of time and headache by allowing me to quickly and easily log into all of my necessary programs. Before I started using Bitium, I had a sticky note or pad of paper to try and keep track of everything. It was always annoying to have to pull it out of my drawer just to log in every morning.

What do you dislike?

Since I began using Bitium about 6 months ago, I haven't ran into a single issue. The program works efficiently and and has securely stored my info without fail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are constantly using multiple programs or applications, I strongly recommend using Bitium to easily keep track of all of your login info.

Instead of having to worry about having the correct login info for every program I use, Bitium saves all of it for me. It used to take me at least 10 minutes to log into my email and other programs in the morning, but nowadays it takes less than 30 seconds.

Bitium review by Fredi A.
Fredi A.

"Second window (email is first) that I open every day - I'm one of the Bitium admin for our company. "

What do you like best?

I appreciate the simplicity of creating and sharing apps to my employees. I create and share apps on a daily basis and the process is seamless. I also appreciate the timeliness of the support team. When I have issues or when I need an app added in Bitium they're all over it.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally we experience issues with certain apps. I'm not sure if this is on Bitium's end or the apps end, but it is disruptive when our employees are unable to open an app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure if there is a mobile app, but that would be great.

Bitium allows usto create secure logins to apps and distribute the apps to multiple employees. This allows us to provide our customers with a high level of service.

Bitium review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Password Management made easy"

What do you like best?

We no longer have to share passwords with colleagues for the different services our organization uses. We can add almost any application in Bitium and give access to any user who's registered. If your application is not listed, you can submit a request for it to be added and the turnaround time is normally less than a week. Having a cetral location where all of your passwords are managed gives me peace of mind that no one is gaining unauthorized access as a result of negligence.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far. The pricing is a bit on the higher end but probably worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not using a tool like Bitium, you're asking for trouble.

Every 3rd party service has different authentication mechanisms and support for multiple users. We can have one master account with a service and through Bitium give access to any user without having to share the credentials with them.

Bitium review by User in Internet

"Works most of the time, but frustrating when doesn't"

What do you like best?

Allows a group of people to share accounts to log into systems. Works over SSO for many systems and makes for an easy central point to share and control access to things.

What do you dislike?

Adding a new application that's not listed is a pain and has about a one-week turnaround. Also, the Chrome extension sometimes gets stuck trying to autofill things. Most of the time I just go to their site and log into things from there, which is kind of annoying. Sharing access is also kind of frustrating as it's controlled by whoever added it rather than a group, meaning if anyone needs access to anything they need to track down whoever added the initial login. Overall, the better option is probably to just use Lastpass or Bitwarden.

Keeping track of logins and sharing with a group of people.

Bitium review by Gutierrez M.
Gutierrez M.

"Experience with Bitium"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and very accurate for every employee.

What do you dislike?

None so far. I'm not encountering any errors with it right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the site's appearance si it will be appealing to everyone.

It supports our business development and also a way of improvement in our communications.

Bitium review by Jaime P.
Jaime P.

"Not sure of all the features just yet"

What do you like best?

I like that Bitium consolidates all of the necessary platforms needed for my job, which is customer service based. For a start-up a platform like this really helps up to view all of the services we use and log in to all of them at once, which is very easy and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had much negative experience with bitium but I do know some co-workers who get logged out of it pretty often. They then have to use Jumpcloud to get access to any of our platforms, which can be pretty annoying, especially since it requires us to use a password that we haven't used in quite some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bitium is a great way of making it quick and easy for all people in the company to log into the necessary platforms needed for their job. It works well because it can be used by all different departments. I currently work in customer service, so it really helps us to streamline calls, chats and emails. However, other departments such as dev, mobile and marketing can all benefit from using bitium as well. I think, for a company, having bitium is a reliable and efficient way of getting work done.

Bitium is great for businesses because they help to increase efficiency and organization within the workplace. Instead of scrambling to set up our various workspaces, we can just log onto one space, quickly, and be ready to start the day which i think is really great.

Bitium review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"SSO and the ability to access all your tools quickly and easily"

What do you like best?

Bitium offers the ability to house your credentials in one secure place, while automating logins across all your mission critical tools. Security is increased by not telling your browser to remember passwords, as well as the time saved from having to manually log in each time.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is having one more plugin on an already crowded browser, but that isn't Bitium's fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate all products, but be sure to include Bitium in your evaluation. the product works quite well.

The issue of having to remember passwords across dozens of online tools is now solved! The added benefit of faster sign-on is a simple but important benefit as well. I don't think I have ever been locked out of an account since I've used it, which is a testament to the platform's impact.

Bitium review by Lena T.
Lena T.

"Thanks Bitium! "

What do you like best?

I used to use spreadsheets to remember my usernames and passwords for various applications and remote sites- with Bitium I can rest easy knowing my usernames and passwords are safely stored in a central location and allow for me to login whenever!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I experience issues with certain apps. Also, the logout time is a little hypersensitive. Mobile app/iPhone capability would be great.

I'm a user, so I can't speak from the administrative level. As a user it's definitely helpful to have all of my password information stored in a single place.

Bitium review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"How Bitium Help me rock at my Job! "

What do you like best?

The ability it gives me to perform my job really well. I have to be fast and multitasking every hour or so for different task so I like that I can have access to everything I need with just one password.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here just that I hope the developers are working on a way to work with even low level online platforms that have a low budget development so we can continue to keep our login details private.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this you will love it.

I work as a EA so I have a lot of problem solving to do for my boss. The greatest benefits are the security you have that your information is save and that you can have access to everything under one platform.

User in Food & Beverages

"Bitium SSO Review - Helpful and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Google chrome plug in makes it easy to use, and it's very accessible.

Easy installation.

What do you dislike?

That it still makes me sign on using my Bitium login even though I've been signed in recently - needs to be a longer time before it makes you sign in.

It would be nice if you could change the option so that you would be logged in for 24 hrs, and when you select the app you use it goes directly to that app.

We're making the sign on process for different platforms and applications our company uses much more efficient. Thea team uses so many different applications depending on what department you're in, so it's helpful for employees to have a single app to access all of these platforms.

Bitium review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"Review from heavy Bitium user"

What do you like best?

The thing I like most about Bitium is the service my company receives from their support team. I've had all sorts of issues and bugs but via their chat support system, I've always received timely and comprehensive support to fix them.

What do you dislike?

Bitium is buggy at times. I've discovered a lot of bugs in my six months of using it, however as mentioned before I've always been satisfied with the response from Bitium support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Bitium for others looking for a way to securely provision logins to contractors.

We solve the problem of how to securely provision clients' log in details to our contractors. As this is the foundation of our business, Bitium has allowed us to build our services.

Bitium review by Endrit D.
Endrit D.

"Great tool to keep your password safe"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, security level and preference settings

What do you dislike?

Can fail time to time in the login of apps

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool, your employees may need time to be confident in using it but once they'll get in the loop they will love it. It is really easy to share access and private passwords as well. No password will be unsafe.

Security, password encryption

Bitium review by Roy H.
Roy H.

"It's helped make me safer online "

What do you like best?

It's makes it really easy to login by just clicking the app name, instead of having to navigate their in the browser and click other buttons to get the password.

What do you dislike?

I have some trouble with it in Chrome on my second monitor, but I think that's Chrome's fault.

We needed to be very secure to remain HIPAA compliant. Bitium allows us to keep our data secure and helps administrators keep track of passwords in case anyone leaves.

Bitium review by Stacey T.
Stacey T.

"This makes my life so easy!"

What do you like best?

The best part is I do not have to remember long passwords on all my devices because it is in the browser.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find something I do not like about this app, it is so good at always being there and out of the way. Exactly what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a no brainer for anyone with more than 3 portals they

I save so much time getting started every day. Those minutes really add up if you think about it.

Bitium review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Ok, but there are better."

What do you like best?

As a small company, after a few support cases, I feel like I know them. It was fast and easy to setup. If you have SAML apps, it works nicely. At the time we signed up, they were the cheapest option. From our shopping around, they had an unlimited user package for approx $1K per month so budgeting was easy.

What do you dislike?

The IE Plugin was always an issue. Any apps that were form based were troublesome. We signed up with them and they swore they could provide Office 365 integration and for months, they couldn't deliver that. While they now claim they have Office 365 compatibility, we have simply decided to not waste anymore time and money with them and are moving on.

Single sign on for the many cloud based apps currently in use.

Bitium review by User in Internet

"Does exactly what it says it will do!"

What do you like best?

Everything's all in one place, it's secure, tested, and easy to use! It did put an extra layer of complication between me and my company's email account, but that is for the best in terms of security.

What do you dislike?

The initial perception of letting a third party handle my passwords. Also, to access my company's gmail account, I go through Bitium, which is an extra step in doing something trivial like replying to an email. Sometimes the extra click or two is annoying

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Not sure I understand this question - I'm just a user!

Bitium review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Bitium - No Stress Access"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the fact that it keeps all accesses secure, easy to open and very sharing friendly.

What do you dislike?

Not much to really complain about, it's been a charm using and even though I'm not an admin, the ease of access and peace of mind that it's privacy has been great in my role.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, download the extension in your browser and you won't regret it, peace of mind, stress-free

In my company, we use it for everything, we've solved productivity issues, time management among others by using this direct time-efficient tool.

Bitium review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great product in theory but not always in practice"

What do you like best?

My company uses upwards of 40 different apps, so being able to manage accounts and passwords from a single dashboard is amazing. When new people join, or when people leave, we don't need to worry about granting or restricting access in multiple locations.

What do you dislike?

There are some apps that just don't work through Bitium. They seem to have persistent trouble logging in. This can be extremely frustrating, and cause us to be unproductive when we can't get access to an app that we need to be able to do our jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bitium is a great tool if you rely on accounts to many services. I recommend having a backup plan in case logging in through Bitium does not work.

This app helps us solve the process of granting/restricting permissions to the various applications that our company uses on a daily basis. We have saved a lot of time in administering passwords and access to various sites.

Bitium review by Lawrence W.
Lawrence W.

"I enjoy Bitium's efficiency"

What do you like best?

I like that all of my login credentials are in one, general location.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any dislikes yet. I don't believe I'm using the solution in its entirety.

I don't have to worry about keeping login info scattered around. I honestly don't know much more about Bitium.

Bitium review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy access to my applications"

What do you like best?

I like that I only have to log in once to access all of my applications. Saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there's anything I really dislike. Any challenge experienced had nothing to do with Bitium and more to do with the 3rd party app I was connecting to.

Saving time and effort spent on multiple logins throughout the day. Freeing up more time to be spent on revenue generating activities.

Bitium review by User in Computer Software

"Bitium is a true time saver!!!"

What do you like best?

Bitium is a perhaps one of the best password management software solutions I have ever used. With the number of cloud based applications I use on a daily basis and having to change passwords all the time it makes life easy.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about it. The only thing that would be awesome is if it linked with my iPhone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Transfer over to IPhone

The biggest problem I solve is Time.

Bitium review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Great way to manage all of my apps"

What do you like best?

As a medical device sales professional, I use a TON of apps for work (Salesforce, Dropbox, Intacct, RepTrax, etc.). My company gave me access to all of them through Bitium and now I don't have to remember any passwords except for my Bitium password. I am also on the road a lot, so the iPad app makes it easy to get at my work tools when I'm not at my computer.

What do you dislike?

My company makes me use two factor authentication so I occasionally have to get a code from my phone to log into Bitium. I understand the security behind this, but don't always have my phone handy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we first started using Bitium they offered training to our team. This was super helpful and I recommend taking advantage of that.

Main problem solved for me is being able to quickly access all of my apps from one place. I love not having to remember passwords, and if I learn about a new tool other members of my team are using I can easily request access from my company.

Bitium review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"best app for working remote"

What do you like best?

the fact that i have access to all my tools using one application

What do you dislike?

sometimes it runs really slow cause a lot of errors

?????

"Bitium Review"

What do you like best?

I like the browser extension, it saves me time.

What do you dislike?

I use Safari as my primary browser, and my organization only has bitium enabled in chrome, so it can be a bit annoying to have to switch back and forth.

I'm not the admin, but I believe that we implemented bitium to get all of our organization's log ins in one place.

"Useful "

What do you like best?

All passwords one place -- secure. Easy to use at work. We used to have so much time searching for passwords / resetting

What do you dislike?

:)Nothing - the product works well for our needs. Simple product to use for central log in

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use.

Being more effective -- secure with passwords and time logging in

Bitium review by User in Computer Software

"Bitium the way to go for logging into multiple platforms"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the ability to set up and change passwords quickly

What do you dislike?

sometimes hangs up, need to refresh the page. In a few instances, it didn't show up when needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good product

not having to remember all the different passwords and ease of use to quickly log in and out.

Bitium review by User in Internet

"Great password management tool"

What do you like best?

I really like that our employees can be assigned to different groups.

What do you dislike?

As a manager of a group, it isn't easy to know if there are limitations due to my admin status or the limitation of the product.

Controlled access to shared accounts across our 70 person company

Bitium review by User in Internet

"Great solution for teams"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that we can limit the number of accounts needed to use different products that we do not use on a daily basis. Simple and effective.

What do you dislike?

I have started to get errors on one of the services when trying to login and I have yet to hear back from their support.

Single login for a team of developers.

"Bitium Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage. Can roll things out to my team quickly and control access.

What do you dislike?

Seems like I have to 'turn on' products before they show up in the chrome extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great. No issues. Smooth.

Single sign on. Rolling out products to team members quickly.

Bitium review by Geoffrey M.
Geoffrey M.

"Very helpful to manage employee access and passwords to the 40 or so sites that we use. "

What do you like best?

I never to need to remember a password and running HR set up is easy to access and control access to all of our other SAAS products.

What do you dislike?

If you do not use it for all products it can begin to get confusing. You need to take on and make a commitment to using them fully or it will not be worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone that is going to focus heavily on implementation and getting the rest of the company to adopt. You need all users to use it for it to be effective.

Faster on-boarding and off-boarding. More security and less time finding and forgetting passwords.

"Bitium Review"

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to setup, understand and use. Good use as a password / credential manager.

What do you dislike?

Not much besides lacking integration with some sites?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, has been great for me.

Using shared accounts to easily and securely log in to sites.

"Bitium"

What do you like best?

Rather than having to save websites you use daily as a favorite, Bitium consolidates all those websites onto one page.

What do you dislike?

I have to sign onto Jumploud every few days in order to get Bitium to work. Since Bitium is supposed to be a single sign-on service, it seems counterintuitive to sign on to another service prior to using Bitium.

It helps our team be more efficient since it consolidates all of the software/websites we use in one place.

Bitium review by User in Internet

"Makes sharing accounts a breeze"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, no thought required. Makes sharing accounts super easy.

What do you dislike?

Tends to be slow -- lots of log in and log out requirements.

No need to keep a running list of all our accounts and their respective login credentials.

"quick and easy"

What do you like best?

so simple and my tech team set up quick. I didn't have to think about it.

What do you dislike?

would like to add more software, but wait for tech to tell me to.

Single sign-on. saved time

Bitium review by User in Internet

"Bitium Gives Is a Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Bitium remembers all of my 10+ passwords so I don't have to!

What do you dislike?

That Bitium only works for my work related passwords.

Reducing time waste by not having to look up forgotten passwords.

Bitium review by Ryan K.
Ryan K.

"Bitium helps our company manage all of our apps easily and securely"

What do you like best?

I like how Bitium gives our entire team quick access to to our apps, and we can easily manage access

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to admin functions in the plug-in

Helping companies offload their admin. We've been able to build a remote team to help our clients with their admin and Bitium lets us give access to our apps securely

Bitium review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

My clients have the peace of mind knowing that their platforms are secure.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely there we'll experience an issue logging into an app using Bitium but customer service is great and resolves any issues very quickly

My agency manages the social media and digital platforms for celebrities. As you can imagine, security is a huge priority for us. Bitium has allowed us to manage employee access to these apps and ensures an easy transition as new employees come and go. What was once a headache is now a simple process.

"Its helpful"

What do you like best?

I like being able to log into most things at once.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was compatible with more programs I use, and that I didn't need to log in again every 8 hours.

The needs for multiple passwords

Benefits, less time waste

Learning about Bitium?

* We monitor all Bitium reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.