BitPay

A payment gateway that fits right in. A powerful API, 7 ready-made libraries, plugins for 22 e-commerce solutions, and instant integration into the world’s best e-commerce web services.

Work for BitPay?
Springboard pos  2x

Learning about BitPay?

BitPay Reviews

Ask BitPay a Question
Showing 14 BitPay reviews
BitPay review by <span>Steve W.</span>
Steve W.

What do you like best?

There is really nothing to like about this company. Astounding incompetence that appears to run all the way to the top.

What do you dislike?

The incompetents at Bitpay are blaming me for their incompetence and their convoluted system that blocks valid transactions without cause. The incompetent tech Dana threatened "Additionally, we reserve the right to close your account if you continue to handle issues in this matter."

They blocked every transaction attempt and then listed those BLOCKED attempts as "invoices" to block future attempts. All I did was put some bitcoin into the wallet and then TRY to transfer it to USD. When it failed I tried again the next day. After a couple of days I transferred my BTC away and ended up losing about $2000 because Bitpay blocked me from selling.

I also noticed that the value that bitpay wallet assigns to your BTC is substantially LOWER than market value according to Google

We dropped Bitpay from our website because of distrust of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run as fast as you can

I lost about $2000 because of the failure of their software to work properly. There support is astoundingly incompetent

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BitPay
BitPay review by <span>Mehdi T.</span>
Mehdi T.

BITPAY REVIEW

What do you like best?

The best thing is that Bitpay allows you to post as many custom parameters as you like.

BitPay offers several advantages including flat-rate pricing, guaranteed exchange rates, daily bank settlements, and an option for importing bitcoin sales into Quick Books. Bitpay is 100% merchant solution that provides reputable and affordable service.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is affordable. It prevents your payment data from hackers and excellent option for businesses who accepts bitcoin for payment.

Bitcoin market is volatile and bit pay guarantees the exchange rate during checkout. We provide services to international customers and Bit pay allows payment instructions to be presented in English and ten additional languages. Easy integration. We can set up their payment gateways quickly,

What POS Retail solution do you use?

BitPay review by User in Information Technology and Services

BitPay - Paying Securely

What do you like best?

BitPay is a fantastic service. BitPay offers the ability to accept bitcoin payments for your business, securely store bitcoin using their service - one can create a bitcoin wallet with BitPay - and you can spend your bitcoins anywhere as BitPay allows the ability to turn your bitcoins into dollars. BitPay is fast and overall secure with zero down time or maintenance issues. It is definitely worth giving ago, compared to other Bitcoin services out there today. However due to certain issues, I am no longer a user of BitPay.

What do you dislike?

Although BitPay is overall fantastic in many departments that it has, there is one particular thing I dislike of it. The UI on the mobile app is very un-intuitive. The design needs an overhaul and to provide the user with ease of accessibility. For this, I am no longer a user of BitPay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give it ago, even if you have doubt in it failing. BitPay offers great functionality and security and support - their support is fantastic so if you do have a problem you can be assured that it will be solved.

BitPay opens the door to solve many business problems. BitPay enables the ability to open your business to many more customers as it enables customers to pay in Bitcoin. BitPay enables you to accept business payments easily and securely. BitPay has also allowed the problem of keeping track of payments and financial things, disappear. It is phenomenal to think that a service like this can solve such big problems in a business environment.

BitPay review by <span>Ignacio S.</span>
Ignacio S.

Exceptional way to pay and receive Bitcoins.

What do you like best?

Bitcoin is a bunch of data, isn't actually money but, people on the Internet uses it like a medium to get paid internationally. There are many ways to get this done well but Bitpay offers a simple and friendly interface to the user as well a way to invoicing, calculate in real-time price in almost all the currencies out there, integration with mobile and a large list of features.

What do you dislike?

There is not actually something that I dislike about Bitpay. Being extremely honest, I don't like fees in my payments, The fee in Bitpay is really small, the free plan is great and the Pro plan just has a 1% fee, is almost nothing but as I said, being extremely honest, I'm Scrooge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Receiving payments in bitcoins is a lot better than in PayPal: lowers fees and faster. Bitpay helps you handle that.

Payments, international Payments.

BitPay review by <span>Michel H.</span>
Michel H.

The best Bitcoin Transaction processor for any business

What do you like best?

I absolutely love bitpay. It is very easy to use, very easy to set up, the fees are extremely low, and they are very fast at getting you your money.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how high the withdrawal threshold is, considering how scarce bitcoin transactions are in my business, and the POS app is horrendous

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great, support is there to help as well, and are really good at what they do.

Allows my business to accept bitcoin transactions, resulting in accessing a niche market, and gaining sales.

BitPay review by <span>Jaxon S.</span>
Jaxon S.

Basic bitcoin wallet

What do you like best?

Works great for transferring bitcoins to a bitpay debit card.

What do you dislike?

I’m not quite sure that they have reputable customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an all-in-one app that requires very little training for employees to understand.

While I originally downloaded it for personal finances, I have recently started to use it for payment gateways at work and have been loving the ease of use and instant payments with receipts.

Learning about BitPay?

* We monitor all BitPay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.