Bitwarden

5.0

Bitwarden is a free open source password manager.

Work for Bitwarden?

Learning about Bitwarden?

Bitwarden Reviews

Showing 2 Bitwarden reviews
Bitwarden review by Ryan D.
Ryan D.

"A perfectly functional and simple password manager"

What do you like best?

I love that when you visit a specific site, BitWarden only shows your saved credentials for that site.

What do you dislike?

I think that the interface and web vault could look quite a bit better, and thus a bit more beginner friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have any specific recommendations. Keep your passwords long, use 2-Factor Authentication, etc. Stay safe!

It allows me to securely store my passwords for all my sites and software. I am also able to access my stored passwords from any device, which makes it my go-to for password management.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bitwarden
Bitwarden review by User in Internet

"Does just what I need at a good price"

What do you like best?

I am able to use my password vault across all my devices and feel safe about it. I like their Firefox and Chrome extensions as well as the Yubikey support (and NFC Yubikey on Android). All of their software is open source and freely available (as should be the case for anything you'd trust for security matters).

In addition to being pleased with the software, I've also been happy with the support: When I initially signed up I had a question and submitted a support request on a Sunday morning and got a response back within an hour. Nice to see that level of responsiveness, even when I wasn't a paying customer yet.

What do you dislike?

In the webapp there are offerings for organizations and personal and business and it took me a bit to figure out what that all means.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work!

I needed to securely store all of my passwords and access them from any device. This software /service does exactly that. Also, since it's all OSS, I know I won't run into any trouble far into the future in the case of getting bought up or anything like that (see Lastpass/LogMeIn).

What Password Manager solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Bitwarden for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

1Password Logo
1Password
4.7
1Password remembers your passwords for you — and helps you make them stronger. All your secrets are secure and always available, safe behind the one password that only you know.
LastPass Logo
LastPass
LastPass is a password manager that makes web browsing easier and more secure.
Keeper Logo
Keeper
4.8
Securely store, share and manage your passwords, logins, credit card numbers, bank accounts and private information in your encrypted digital vault.
KeePass Logo
KeePass
KeePass, the free, open source, light-weight and easy-to-use password manager.
RoboForm Logo
RoboForm
RoboForm is an application that can assist you in speeding up your Internet experience by bookmarking sites and entering previously saved passwords.
Zoho Vault Logo
Zoho Vault
Zoho Vault is an online password management software that lets businesses securely store, share and manage passwords and other sensitive data and access them from anywhere.
Dashlane Business Logo
Dashlane Business
Solve the password problem & secure your data with Dashlane for Business
Passpack Logo
Passpack
Passpack gives you the tools to organize your passwords and store them securely all in one place. If you use the internet you need Passpack. Password Management is not just for power users!
ManageEngine Password Manager Pro Logo
ManageEngine Password Manager Pro
3.6
ManageEngine Password Manager Pro is a secure vault for storing and managing shared sensitive information such as passwords, documents and digital identities of enterprises.
Thycotic Secret Server Logo
Thycotic Secret Server
Thycotic Secret Server assures the protection of privileged accounts while being the fastest to deploy, easiest to use, scalable enterprise-class solution offered at a competitive price.

Learning about Bitwarden?

* We monitor all Bitwarden reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.