BizLibrary

BizLibrary's online training library contains more than 6,000 micro-video lessons, video courses, interactive videos, and eLearning courses covering a wide variety of business topic areas, and includes additional support materials to further increase learning retention.

Work for BizLibrary?

Learning about BizLibrary?

BizLibrary Reviews

Ask BizLibrary a Question
Showing 8 BizLibrary reviews
BizLibrary review by <span>Mary C.</span>
Mary C.

"Do learning right! "

What do you like best?

Using Biz makes it possible for us to deliver the right content to the right persons at the time they need the information. It expands our ability to develop people at their moment of need. Who doesn’t want that?

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much to dislike. The only really nitpick thing is getting completion data in a different format would be the one item to work at..

We have solved getting varied learning needs in different jobs and locations accessible and consistently addressed. It has been the platform for delivering a comprehensive onboarding pathway!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BizLibrary
BizLibrary review by <span>Jessica J.</span>
Jessica J.

"BizLibrary is a great company to work with! "

What do you like best?

They have excellent service! Technical support is always available when I call and you are talking to someone local not overseas! I also have monthly calls with my Customer Success Managers to ensure we are getting the results out of the LMS/Content we are hoping for as well as she shares ideas and best practices that can be implemented.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations within the LMS that I would like to have available. However, BizLibrary has been growing and expanding their options so I'm sure that over the next couple of years they will offer better solutions and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BizLibrary does a great job of listening to customers and making changes and improvements based on this feedback. When we were choosing an LMS we liked that they were a small enough but big enough company. This has continued to be a beneficial relationship for us. They have made tons of changes over the last couple of years and their roadmap looks like they are going to make even more exciting changes!

Safety training is tough to get everyone in a classroom and accounted for so we have been able to provide them with eLearning through BizLibrary. This is a huge benefit because we don't have to disrupt production and everyone gets a consistent message. We also have been able to create a lot of individualized learning plans to help employees grow professionally and then have skills to grow into larger capacities in the company.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

BizLibrary review by <span>Allison P.</span>
Allison P.

"It works, but there are better training tools"

What do you like best?

The sheer volume of available resources.

What do you dislike?

It isn't very user friendly. I wish there was a better way to save classes and videos, as well as notate which ones you've completed.

The biggest benefit is the wide range of available courses and videos. If there is something you'd like to get more information on, it will likely be there.

BizLibrary review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Learn 2 Grow"

What do you like best?

I appreciated how thorough the explanations were regarding each subject.

What do you dislike?

Some portions of the site can be clunky to maneuver in. I had to search around in multiple tabs to find what I needed and I consider myself fairly computer savvy. Some of my co-workers are not computer friendly and struggled with the navigation.

Safeguarding our customer's private information, teaching new hires how important it is to follow company policy regarding how we treat the files we have access to and making sure everyone follows proper procedure for disposal of said files.

BizLibrary review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Awesome Partner"

What do you like best?

Biz Library has a great staff, who works side-by-side with you to ensure the success of your program.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that I dislike. The staff is great.

Career development and basic skills courses. I have seen an increase in self confidence with employees who are active in our LMS.

BizLibrary review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Do we have training on...? Yes, we probably do."

What do you like best?

It's difficult to say whether the robust video library or the personal support to help you navigate and implement your program is better. Truly, it's the combination of both.

What do you dislike?

There are some "brand name" applications we use (such as Adobe products) for which there aren't training videos yet.

we wanted to expand our course offerings beyond technical skills. BizLibrary was able to complement our courseware with an expansive collection of "soft skill" videos. Since our initial roll out, we've also turned to BizLibrary for compliance training, management and supervisor training, cybersecurity training and more.

BizLibrary review by <span>Heather W.</span>
Heather W.

"Learning and Development Specialist"

What do you like best?

I like the new library and reporting functions

What do you dislike?

a lot of the features do not work consistently. Getting something fixed seems to take an unusually long period of time with no updates or communication.

It has been a good system to upload our own training videos onto.

BizLibrary review by Administrator

"Simple, easy, helpful"

What do you like best?

The fact we can get the help and storage solutions from the same company is handy.

What do you dislike?

The quality of the programs could use a little more refinement (aesthetically)

Training needs between our main Miami office and Spain.

Learning about BizLibrary?

* We monitor all BizLibrary reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.