BiznessApps

Ask BiznessApps a Question
Showing 183 BiznessApps reviews
BiznessApps review by <span>William R. A.</span>
William R. A.

"Great for mobile apps, and excellent customer service. "

What do you like best?

I like the customer service because they are quick to respond and help me when i need a solution. Probably the best customer service I've ever had with a company. I appreciate the team concept deployed by biznessapps because there is always someone to respond and work on the issues i may have. I don't have problems often and it's a good selling point for me to explain to customers that i can solve any problem withing 24-48 hours. They even go as far as call me directly to ease any concerns i may have if the difficulty of a situation is high. A very capable and knowledgeable team of tech professionals is what BA is known for in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really....i had previous dislikes but the company resolved any issues i had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They give great customer support and information to make your business successful.

Very creative marketing solutions for my clients. Still ahead of the curve with the competition. We have a long term plan and biznessapps is helping the plan become a reality.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BiznessApps
BiznessApps review by <span>Alain B.</span>
Alain B.

"An robust app builder with fantastic support"

What do you like best?

They offer fantastic support, making it possible for us to sell apps to SMBs [small and medium-sized businesses]. They offer support in many languages and an easy-to-use CMS [content management system]. There is a simple customer login process, and the platform allows for the easy integration of third-party services via the web view option. They are also always innovating their product offerings.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is that the platform doesn't let the end user choose different languages on the go – at least for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to find a partner to build your business, then I recommend Bizness Apps as a robust and innovative application builder that also offers the support that helps drive your success. Give it a try you just can't loose.

We are an agency that supply solutions to help businesses and organisations to better communicate with their audience with mobile apps. We are located in the Montreal (Canada) area. Our customers are in many markets : Municipal, School, Retail, Services, Professional Associations.

Some years ago, as the CEO of Client Mobile, I choose to go with Bizness Apps because of the fantastic support and education.

What Drag and Drop App Builder solution do you use?

BiznessApps review by <span>Wanda T.</span>
Wanda T.

"It's a win - win!"

What do you like best?

Bizness Apps has been a game changer for my company! Not only am I able to provide additional products and services to my clients, but the support they offer is unmatched. They offer all the tools needed for any company to succeed, knowledgeable and prompt tech support, as well as networking with others who can assist in business development as well. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BIZNESS APPS to any entreprenuer whether you're seasoned or a start up. You can't go wrong!

What do you dislike?

I can't say there's anything I dislike at this point except a minor design feature in the Events tab. Bizness apps has graciously received feedback on this so while it is functional, the developers are already re-designing this feature for greater functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best part about this company is that they offer a great amount of support and guidance. They also provide everything you need to work with your clients and market to the general public.

More effective marketing, better consumer engagement, customer loyalty incentives, and increased sales.

BiznessApps review by <span>Bruce A.</span>
Bruce A.

"BusinessApps: A Monster in the Making"

What do you like best?

As a well-seasoned website developer and guerilla marketer, I predict BuznessApps to be the upcoming sensation, a monster in the making… so to speak. They have a wonderfully simplistic platform that cures a very old problem plaguing small businesses. That being, affordable digital advertising. Today, a small to mid-sized business can compete with the big guns on a minimal budget simply by using the BiznessApps platform. With its list of over thirty easy to use features, anyone can create and publish an app with little to no learning curve. You’d be surprised how building an app is as easy as using any of the DIY website kits. What’s new is that BiznessApps launched its new CMS, which in my opinion, made navigating through the system 10x easier than previous platform builds. Excellent customer service, advanced features, and affordable pricing stricter, you can’t go wrong!

What do you dislike?

Because I am a well-seasoned web-developer my skills exceed a beginner and the average layman, which BiznessApps was designed for. In that regard, I have found myself in certain corners where my strategy exceeded the BiznessApps platform’s capabilities. But, the challenge has been to work around those hurdles and find new methods of accomplishing my goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the platform is built for the layman, experience with HTML and CSS are required if you wish to break from the box.

We at AppzDepot are solving the problem of small business being deafened by corporate marketing noise. The influences of big advertising are overwhelming, and BiznessApps muffles that noise on multiple levels.

BiznessApps review by <span>Kenneth G.</span>
Kenneth G.

"Four years and counting with these guys!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that when something goes wrong I have a phone number to call to speak to someone who cares and can get things done as far as remedying the situation. I like that I can email 24/7/365 and get an answer that is helpful. I like that their product works the way that they say it does. I like that I'm a sales guy, not a tech guy and I build apps with the quickness... something I never, ever, ever thought i would be able to do!

What do you dislike?

I dislike change. Let me rephrase that... I hate change! Hate Change! Being in the tech field change or evolution is the name of the game so unfortunately I have to learn to deal with software enhancements and advancements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop playing games. Go to the bathroom, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are ready to start your own business and work thru the thick and thin. If so, you go sign up with BA today and get started with the rest of your business life!

We are helping small businesses connect with their customer in new ways creating a better relationship and helping businesses to grow using the latest technology that is available.

BiznessApps review by <span>Henrik A.</span>
Henrik A.

"No technical skills are required - only great sales spirit!"

What do you like best?

You don´t need any progamming skills in order to build a beautiful and fully functional app. By using this great platform, you can target different businesses by offering them a wide range of great features that can enhance communication with their customers on a daily basis. And as weill creating brand awareness and sales growth by using customer retention features.

The future is even looking more fantastic! Due to the fact, that the team behind the BiznessApps´ platform is working hard to creating amazing and improving current app features. This allows you as a reseller to focus on your core business - which is getting new businesses on the App Stores.

Their customer service is setting the benchmark, so you are supported by a great team that relies on your success in order for them to succeed.

"Some measures in feet, others in success!"

What do you dislike?

I think their old CMS version 1 was a bit cumbersome to use. Especially for by clients. However, they released the version 2, and it´s working very smoothly.

I have helped many businesses to getting rid of their old stamp cards! One customer said once to me: " Your system is saving me and my clients so much time!"

By focusing on helping small and medium sized businesses by convincing them to invest in a great tool such as an app, is by me the most pleasant experience when receiving incredible feedbacks from my customers. It really makes me love my work!

BiznessApps review by <span>Sarah C.</span>
Sarah C.

"Moved to Bizapps in February 2012"

What do you like best?

1. Bizapps apps are so flexible in design which suits our many varied customer needs. It is rare that we have to say to a business customer that we can't add something.

2. When we need a new app designed they have in-house designers that are second to none at a very reasonable price.

3. Customer service is prompt and efficient.

4. Bizapps add new functionality often which keeps our clients happy and shows that we're staying ahead of the competition.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i can think of is that we would sometimes like to add in app purchasing to our apps and this is not possible with Bizapps (eg. some of our clients would like to add advertising revenue to their app along with a button to Remove Ads.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Biznessapps. The software is easy to use with excellent functionality that suits a huge range of businesses. Apps are 'live' which is brilliant for businesses that need to update their content/design often. The Helpdesk articles and videos are updated regularly and all support queries are answered promptly.

We moved from another mobile app provider because of their appalling customer service in Feb 2012 so it's been nearly 5 years since joining. Bizapps have a terrific team that go out of their way to promptly solve every issue to our satisfaction. They have ultimately enabled us to keep several businesses happy within a very competitive industry.

BiznessApps review by <span>Victor M. G.</span>
Victor M. G.

"In Bizness Apps we found the right partner, after two mayor dissapointments."

What do you like best?

Reasonable pricing, low maintenance, easy to update, white brand, quite customizable, great sales service, fairly good tech support service.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem for us is related to language, although almost everything can be translated, it’s a lot. There are no in-app purchasing features. It would be awesome if it allowed more input on some of the features, and more features to serve other industries. It’s a Little short on UIX layouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since Bizness Apps is a reliable provider, I should tell that maybe the most important thing to look after is if the features are the ones that your niche market could be benefited from.

After two forgettable experiences with other providers, we found Bizness Apps. I need to tell you that I was quite skeptical due to prior experiences, and even my “I don’t believe anything anymore” attitude, I got a nice service from the beginning, and that is something that started to make a difference. We were looking for a partner that allowed us to develop the most basic and alike apps for little business and startup customers, without having to do expensive apps that had to be built from zero for every project.

BiznessApps review by <span>Jon N.</span>
Jon N.

"Life saver!"

What do you like best?

Once the process is understood the ability to set up apps is quite quick, the platform is stable and the support is good.

What do you dislike?

The upload to Appstore is a 'done for you' service, would like the same for 'Playstore'

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are thinking of providing a mobile app service, then this is the best one I have found

After a difficult relationship with another mobiel platform provider, Bizness Apps literally came to the rescue, enabling me to cre-built my customers applications and effectively update their app without them knowing I had moved to another platform provider.

Extensive conversations with Bizness gave me the confidence to make the leap. The build of the first few apps was tough, only because the interface was difficult, but I quickly establish a process and realised that Bizness Apps is so much more flexible than anything I had seen before.

Working with bizness Apps has enabled us to grow our mobile market and it has been used it ways we hadn't envisaged when we decided to provide this type of service

BiznessApps review by <span>Lucy V.</span>
Lucy V.

"They will make it happen!"

What do you like best?

The reactivity and positivity of the support. All questions, from feature coding to marketing are followed up rapidly and constructively. Brilliant to have people available in the difficult moments, even just for moral support sometimes. The technical competence also really good. A pleasure to work with these people.

What do you dislike?

It took a while to get a grip on the building methods, but I stuck with it because they offer more features and flexibility that other "over the counter" app builders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get talking to someone on the support team to talk about what you want to do and your project will immediately start to become a reality.

I am building a program to get people active in the workplace to fight the effects of sitting all day, called MoodMoves. It uses many psychology-inspired techniques and is based on learning one new dance move a day to learn a routine by the end of the week.

BiznessApps review by <span>Markus R.</span>
Markus R.

"Best Addition to my Business "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that the system is so simple to use and easy to train our staff to build Mobile Apps for our clients. The other thing that I love the most about BiznessApps is their Customer service, The longest I ever had to wait for help or an answer to a question is maybe 2 hours, Even after hours or on a Sunday I get my email answered with in a few hours.

What do you dislike?

If I had to add a dislike it would be the fact that we have to pay $50 every time we have to update the Apple Version of our clients Mobile Apps, It can add up quickly when you have quite a few live apps and they update the software which is often , and don't get me wrong that is great because we are always up to date of the industry standards of App building and software but why cant we as White label Licence holders do it our selves like we do for our Android apps, we just upload the new APK file to the app account that only takes a few minutes?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend BiznessApps to any agency that is looking to implement Mobile App Design into thier product offerings. It is the most cost effective top of the line app building software out there and has the customer support and Tech Team to back it up!

We are solving the problem of having one Marketing tool that houses the most important Marketing tools & advantages that small business owners have which is Loyalty Programs & the Ability to market directly to their customers. It also gives the ability to integrate Powerful Tools like mobile Ordering for the restaurant industry and also E-Commerce for other brick and mortar stores not to mention many other industry's like Real estate and churches.

BiznessApps review by <span>Sebastian W.</span>
Sebastian W.

"Great Partner and excellent support"

What do you like best?

A great partner to work with about more than four years now. The CMS is constantly up to date and self-explanatory. You can start building apps immediately. Easy and fast support despite time shift. Is there any problem you cannot solve on your own, you got access to a large help desk with many helpful text and video tutorials. They even take over some work, e.g. app design or upgrades. So you can focus on your main work. A ray of hope in the mobile market.

What do you dislike?

Look and feel of the apps are appearing very similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want to build an app for your own business or start a business as reseller, you should give them a chance.

We love to mobilize the business of our clients. We are the perfect partner for small german businesses to get their own app in the stores of apple and google to strength the relationship and loyalty of their customers.

BiznessApps review by <span>Nthakong J-C M.</span>
Nthakong J-C M.

"Great Customer service, easy to get in touch with company Directors."

What do you like best?

BIznessApps is forever looking to improve and give its customers the best easy to build solution. The reality is that the mobile applications market is one that is very active and changes happen all the time. It really is satisfying to know that working with BiznessApps gives you that peace of mind that you will remain ahead of the curve in order to serve your own clientele to the best of what technology can provide on a given day. The owners are very much involved with their customers community, constantly looking for ways to improve and innovate. I actually cannot remember a point that any of their members complained about something and BiznessApps did not apologize and try to find an amicable solution to any problem. You have to respect that about any company. Loads of integrity. The staff is very friendly and helpful all-round.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about BiznessApps but perhaps the one small issue I may have is that I am in a completely different time zone to the BiznessApps HQ and of course support staff. So the difficulty is that when I do need some urgent assistance, I have to wait until they are available to help me which is way after my time zone's business hours. I am about +-9Hrs ahead of the earliest hour I can reach them. I also don't like not being able to reach them on weekends as I mostly work on weekends too. I guess they too need to rest though. :-) Needless to say, the problem always gets fixed though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try their trial and see for yourself. It's truly phenomenal.

Businesses are struggling to find better ways to communicate with their customers more efficiently and equally have the ability to measure what works or not. Traditional modes of marketing and communication cost a lot of money and are very much time consuming too. BiznessApps offer cutting edge solutions for businesses to be able to achieve measurable goals at a fraction of the price in no time at all.

BiznessApps review by <span>Steven A.</span>
Steven A.

"A great platform for small business apps"

What do you like best?

The best aspect of business apps is that I have published 20 mobile apps onto iOS and Android platforms and I'm not a developer. they do the development, we do the sales and marketing. Using their service of dragging and dropping features that we can use or repurpose we have brought mobile apps to businesses that they never thought were possible.

What do you dislike?

I would like the apps to have more narrative. A space at the top within each feature that sets the scene of what this tab is about. Sometimes you can do this, sometimes you can't. Overall the system is a closed group of common and more advanced features and you've got to work within these constraints. However, there is plenty to work with.

We are bringing mobile apps to businesses that would never consider it was within their budget or imagination that they could afford. To build an app from the ground up you are looking at £1000's. This platform allows us to leverage the Bizness Apps product at a much lower price point.

BiznessApps review by <span>J.J. B.</span>
J.J. B.

"Bizness Apps platform has supported me in becoming a proficient Mobile Marketer."

What do you like best?

My favourite charecteristics of the Bizness Apps platform are

1)the ease of use, - very simple but intriguing platform with a beautiful user interface

2) high level of innovation - quaterly upgrade and software releases keep this platform one step ahead always

3) Customer service and support is impeccable even in situations where the answer is no.

4) Community - Its a big supportive family for most part.

5) User satisfaction - everyone who uses our apps is very satisfied with the end product

What do you dislike?

Probably the fact that we allow users to highlight problems and obvious glitches before the support team. Very important to have a system in place where the platform is being constantly tested for bugs or problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get involved as you will experience hands down the friendliest customer service and support out there bar none. I feel like every member of the team headed by Andrew is commited to my success and is interested in maintaining a good working relationship with me even when I have bad moments. Andrew definitely leads by example. And with the near enough quaterly software releases, tons of marketing resources and guides and tips you always feel part of a company that is innovative and going places. Their successes are your successes and vice versa.

Customer Retention, Engagement, Food ordering, Loyalty, ecommerce, messaging. Generally adressing the issue of effective B2C engagement to help businesses increase their bottom line. Benefits include, providing businesses with an excellent opportunity to develop customer retention through feature rich engagemet.

BiznessApps review by <span>Robert &quot;Bobby&quot; L.</span>
Robert "Bobby" L.

"Amazing Product, Staff and Support!"

What do you like best?

I'm a small business and needed a product and support staff that made me feel like I was the only client! The BiznessApps product/apps allows me to provide an Amazing product/apps to my Clients! If I have a question or need support for whatever reason (usually an issue on my end) BiznessApps Staff/Support is like no other company I've ever done business with ever. Support responds very quickly and helps me with my questions or support. Also, BiznessApps allows me to request additional products for future apps. That is very important knowing the company I partner with can move forward as well.

A little over 2 years ago looking to the future I wasn't sure where I was headed. Then another business that uses BiznessApps introduced me to BiznessApps. Thank You Steve P!

To explain how much I stand with BiznessApps Product, Staff and Support. I invested All my time building apps to better my clients and possible clients! It has allowed my company WTE Mobile Apps to succeed in helping businesses in need of getting into the app world.

I would recommend BiznessApps with everything I know! Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I bounce around in my recommendations because of my ADHD in being creative. I can continue on and on about why I recommend BiznessApps to anyone.

What do you dislike?

That I live on the East Coast and can't walk up and Thank Andrew and Staff at BiznessApps in person. I wasn't able to make the Mobilize event they hosted to help other BiznessApps clients. I do plan a trip hopefully this year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Andrew and his Staff at BiznessApps has an Amazing Product that is Support by an Amazing Staff!! I stand with this Product/Apps! Feel free to contact me as they have an Amazing Product I have for my Clients!!

Apps are a personal way for my clients to connect with their customers. The benefits of having a mobile app and feeling the personal touch for the customers is very important. Customers like to be loyal to businesses. Apps allow that in many ways!

BiznessApps review by <span>Dean K.</span>
Dean K.

"The first Platform...the Best Platform"

What do you like best?

I started with BiznessApps in Dec of 2011. At that time there were 2 App builder platforms that came up on Google search - 1 in France and 1 in San Francisco. I signed up with San Francisco and never looked back! Here's the take away: When you 'join' an organization, you want the leadership to be 100% dedicated and 100% focused on the customer and their needs. You want them to always be listening and 1 step ahead of you and and competition. BiznessApps is all of the above!

What do you dislike?

Mobile technology and customer desires/requests are moving faster than developer teams can keep up with, so there is a level of frustration when the technology (being so new) is still 'buggy'. Evolution has its natural grief points. My expectations (created by business experiences & interactions with BA) are high; So when I email Support and don't get a response in over 2 hours, I get a little irritated...

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may find a platform that has a feature or 2 that BA does not have, BUT it will lack other features and benefits that BA excels in. Reliability & stability are huge when considering this product. The best evidence is taking a look at the CEO and where he's going.

We are solving a poor customer experience problem. Mobile apps can personalize the customer experience like no other medium can. Customer loyalty is another problem solved by BA's apps, Strong customer loyalty translates to more business transactions and more dollars per transaction.

BiznessApps review by <span>Raynard Y.</span>
Raynard Y.

"Bizness Apps is Innovative"

What do you like best?

Bizness Apps is forward thinking and very far ahead of the curve with mobile apps for small businesses. Anytime I get in front of a business owner they are simply awed at the fact that they can have an app for themselves for less than 2k with all the amazing features Bizness apps provides. Bizness apps will be considered the wordpress for affordable mobile apps really soon.

What do you dislike?

The Bizness Apps team is working hard to release new updates to provide more options to their apps in relation to home screen designs. I've run into small issues with home screen designs being shared on mobile versions, but they've notified me it's being taken care of and updates are rolling out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to build apps for small businesses TRUST ME, I've reviewed their top competitors and I know I've made the best decision by the direction business apps has set me in since day 1.

I am solving small business customer loyalty barriers for my clients. Whenever a client decides to move forward with a mobile app for their business, I find that everyone of them uses the loyalty features to provide customers with a reason to return for repeat business. this feature really proves a return on investment for my clients.

BiznessApps review by Agency in Medical Devices
Agency in Medical Devices

"The best value app builder on the market"

What do you like best?

Before I committed to leasing an app building platform, I spent a month researching all the options on the market and even though Biznessapps was one of the most expensive options, it offered the most value. I'm very glad that I chose to work with Biznessapps because they offer so much more than just a well-built app building platform, they have the substantial ecosystem built around every aspect of mobile apps that makes my job, as a reseller, so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Some of my clients say that their app takes longer to load than regular apps, but I attribute that to the fact that Biznessapps apps are always connected to the CMS, and the advantage with that is that I'm able to instantly update any information without needing to push out a new app update. So as I understand, the reason why apps take longer than usual to load, is because every time they scan for any changes that may have been made to the app. In my opinion this isn't a significant disadvantage, and I think it's a worthwhile trade; slower than usual app loading for the ability to quickly update any information within the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust me when I say that Biznessapps provides the more value for your money! (than any other app builder currently on the market)

The main problem that I am able to solve for my clients using the Biznessapps platform is, to be able to provide an "affordable" mobile app solution. Unlike the app development freelancers and studios, I'm not building an app from 0% to 100%, but instead, from 90% to 100%. Therefore, I am able to offer apps for a lot less than everybody else. Of course, not all app ideas and feature can be accommodated on the Biznessapps platform, but they have done a terrific job at covering all the needs of a typical SMB client.

BiznessApps review by <span>Todd M.</span>
Todd M.

"BiznessApps Review"

What do you like best?

If you're thinking about building apps for small businesses, look no further than Bizness Apps. I've done my research, and I'll save you the time. They're the best. Hands down. I build mobile apps for small businesses. I'm a one-man company in Hermosa Beach, CA. I've used a couple different mobile app building platforms, and Bizness Apps is by far the best! It's easy to use, they keep adding new features and functionality, and the support is as good as it gets. I reasearched and used various companies, and Bizness Apps is by far the best. I've been using their platform for over three years now. The software is easy to use. If I'm having difficuties, they have supporting documentation and videos to walk me through what I'm trying to do. If that isn't enough support, they have email and phone support.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more communication on new features, etc..

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to build apps for small businesses, BiznessApps is the way to go.

I'm helping small businesses grow their businesses.

BiznessApps review by <span>David M.</span>
David M.

"Great Support and General Partner Experience "

What do you like best?

The overall support from BA, especially for resellers.Averagely, marketing material, Reseller facebook group, whitelabel material and loads of helpful videos and blogs.You are bound to sucess.Thats what i like best

What do you dislike?

Certain features that are simply a know brainer which are offered by other competition are not on the platform and are SLOWLY being implemented which may be a good thing, however if price was not a factor would have chosen other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great app builder.Take your time and go through all the materials and have a solid sales experience,if you dont have there is a lot of support material to help.Have a solid vertical and by all means test out the service through building an app for yourself.

Giving businesses the opportunity to offer products and services more efficiently though powerful native apps that are packed with tailored features to cater for their businesses.

BiznessApps review by <span>Liz H.</span>
Liz H.

"Great platform and outstanding customer service support"

What do you like best?

I have been using Bizness Apps platform for 2 years as a re-seller. In my opinion Bizness Apps has the BEST platform for building mobile apps. Having a built-in Loyalty Reward is a useful feature for my clients. With the Push Message feature included, there's no need for another service.

Bizness Apps stays on top of the ever changing Mobile App Industry which keeps the platform and me as a re-seller up to date with new features. The marketing material they provide is very useful.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about about Bizness Apps. Anytime I've needed assistance, they are there to assist. I highly recommend Bizness Apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Bizness Apps as a mobile app platform solution.

The platform is feature rich giving my clients the most options to increase their business profits and brand awareness in addition to customer retention.

BiznessApps review by <span>Otilia F.</span>
Otilia F.

"Excelent Company! I simply love them!"

What do you like best?

I have been a reseller now for 3 years. The app building platform is great and they constantly improve it.

The support team is absolutely the best.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say here.

To start working with Bizness Apps was my best decision ever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have looked around, never seen a better platform for building apps.

I have been using this product and services as a reseller. And till now I didn't even find anything that I don't like about. In fact the product is enrich with so much so helpful material.

I truly recommend Bizness Apps Platform, because of their constantly improvements and their super fantastic support team, the friendliest customer service.

Making mobile apps for small businesses, hotels and restaurants we help them to be ahead of their competition. This way they also can use a new marketing tool needed by the new generation.

To start working with Bizness Apps was my best decision ever!

BiznessApps review by <span>Judith S.</span>
Judith S.

"Bizness Apps has long-term commitment to App resellers who are in the market for SMB's"

What do you like best?

The great variety of features and a great team that is working to expand and explore new possibilities. They really are looking at the resellers and what they need in an app for their customers.

They are quick to respond to support questions and really try to solve an issue as fast as possible.

What do you dislike?

The fact that we can't use API's. And that it is a closes system without the possibilities to add plugins

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use especially for your customers who will be using the CMS. Easy to set up and change. For normal question you don't have to republish the app again and again.

We have offered a great possibility to SMBs to expand their service, create more business retention and increase the profit. We do not work in the US market but in the European market. Especially iin the Dutch market

BiznessApps review by <span>Rajesh P.</span>
Rajesh P.

"We love what Bizness apps. its simply Outstanding. "

What do you like best?

As a reseller and having been experience in using the Biz Apps products, I must say it has changed the Opportunity for both small Buissness and everyone as a whole.

The easy to use features and customisable tool is so powerful, one wonder how strong the platform is.

Most importantly the SUPPORT TEAM, the after sale service is so strong and firm that one can never feel left away. Very warm, Very quick and always up and running.

And its periodic update of its own software and CMS version helps to always be at per with latest new features and support of hardest. We wish it to grow even more big and help everyone to grow along with it. I highly recoomend everyone to take advance of it.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this product and services as a reseller. And till now I didn't even find anything that I don't like about. In fact the product is enrich with so much so helpful material already that their is nothing that I can complain about. Its up to us how much advantage we can take from its already provided material which are again whitelisted. Hats Off !!

Recommendations to others considering the product

No looking back. Thump up.. Its outstanding.

We are here to help all small buisness owner and communty service to manage them to grow and upscale their marketing opportunity with worlds most advance platform.

BiznessApps review by <span>Trevor D.</span>
Trevor D.

"Starting my own business with BiznessApps"

What do you like best?

BiznessApps provides a platform, support and training to allow you to start your own business and make a success of it in a very short period of time!

I've found with BiznessApps, over the last year, that they are continually upgrading and improving their product as well as their training. This allows me continually add on and improve the technical delivery of mobile apps to my customers, but also to advise them on how best they can promote their apps in store and online.

Their support is prompt and they have a great database of FAQ where most of your questions are answered.

What do you dislike?

They regularly come out with updates to their platform which is great, but there isn't a road map published with these upcoming updates. It would be great if there was a roadmap saying these are the features, and possible benefits to your customers, we have identified and this is the expected time frame for the platform to be updated with the feature.

There are notifications of new features and improvements on old features, but these usually come a few days or weeks before the platform is upgraded with the feature. If there was more of a road map we could identify exiting customers that could benefit from the feature and position a upgrade with them ahead of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you looking for a complete product to hit the market with you can't go wrong. BiznessApps provides the platform and a lot of integration features which allows you to provide value to your customers in a very short period of time.

In my business they provided me with a product that was ready for market. Within a couple weeks I was trained and ready to speak to prospective customers and point out the benefits a mobile app would bring to their business.

BiznessApps review by <span>Craig A.</span>
Craig A.

"Bizness Apps - Amazing Company and Partner"

What do you like best?

The product offering, customer support, and development of new features makes partnering with Bizness App a no brainer. If you want to get into the Apps business you need to partner with the BEST! - BIZNESS APPS.

It is great to see Andrew Gazdecki CEO for Bizness Apps featuring in many of the product training videos, this gives me the comfort that he is a ‘Hands on’ leader of the company.

The Marketing Material that the platform provides can be very beneficial for start-up businesses who do not have the in-house expertise available to them. They also have a great Forum which you can log into and interact with other Partners who are always happy to help.

What do you dislike?

Being on the other side of the World where I cannot just pop in and meet the Team and given the time difference there can be a bit of a lag when waiting for a reply would be the only things I dislike about them.

Like all technology things go wrong from time to time, this can be a problem when you are dealing with a variety of businesses in a large geographical area, if it was not for the great support provided by BiznessApps you could get very frustrated when dealing with unhappy clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do IT! you will not regret it.

Helping businesses increase engagement and communication with their client base fixes a lot of problems businesses are currently having. Helping School's communicate with Parents and Community is very satisfying as this is a major problem for them.

Given the depth of features we have available to us, this helps us solve problems for many, many different businesses in a wide variety of locations.

BiznessApps review by <span>Rick G.</span>
Rick G.

"Continuous Improvement"

What do you like best?

The responsiveness Bizness Apps shows its partners and sincere interest in knowing how they can help us more is an outstanding part of working with them. They understand as a technology company leading the marketing it is very important to stay out in front. Listening to their partners who are dealing with the end customers on a daily basis, is the best way to keep their products and service at the top of their game.

What do you dislike?

Selfishly I wish my requests for new features would be at the top of their list (haha), but I know that if I can get enough of my colleagues to agree on something, Bizness Apps will listen and possibly push it up the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering coming into the business of creating mobile APPs (and don't operate in my neck of the woods), there's no one else to consider. Hands down, Bizness Apps is the company you want to partner with.

I am helping small businesses that know mobile is where their customers are spending time, connect with them with a highly functional, easy to use and slick APP that competes with the million dollar APPs for a fraction of a fraction of the cost. I help them beat their competition and look great to their customers all while making me look great to them.

BiznessApps review by <span>Noah B.</span>
Noah B.

"Best white label mobile app builder company!! Hands down "

What do you like best?

I've been watching this company grow for a few years and finally signed up almost a year ago and I have never looked back! The customer service is top notch, the product amazing and most importantly they continue to make updates and innovations of their product! We were a multi product company before signing up but because of the quality and demand for mobile apps we are switching gears and mostly focusing on growing our mobile apps sales. Thank you forever thing and keep doing what you do!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Everything about this company is amazing l! Thank for all that you do.

BiznessApps review by <span>Cathy C.</span>
Cathy C.

"Bizness Apps Allowed me to start my own app company"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the platform. It was easy to learn and they have made numerous improvements so we can offer more to our clients. They also have great service and have worked to provide more service and support to help the re-sellers be more successful. Andrew's hands on approach as a CEO makes it even more successful for the re-sellers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Since they are always working to give more you can overlook little things that you will find with any company. No company is perfect. Andrew listens to what the re-sellers want and tries to accommodate where possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your own app business then Bizness Apps is the way to go. You just have to get signed up.

I am providing my clients a marketing tool that will help them in all areas of their business.

BiznessApps review by <span>Stanley E.</span>
Stanley E.

"A Really Good Company to Start Your Mobile Apps Business"

What do you like best?

Easy to use not programming or coding needed. Even knowing how to start an app from scratch you can save a lot of time doing new apps with BiznessApps. It is so easy that you can have an app ready in 20 minutes. Most of the work you need to do will be the Graphic Design work, The whole skeleton is good you just need to add a really good looking skin to your app and you're done.

What do you dislike?

Updating charges are one of the things that stop us to make new icons for our clients. And it is so difficult to explain my clients why they need to pay more if they want to change their icon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to start your own mobile app business this is the company you can choose, other companies charges for additional features this one doesn't.

My clients are getting more clients, and that is something invaluable, we get more and more referrals from people they know. It's a relly good solutions for restaurants, barber shops, beauty salons, etc. Do you have a Real Estate client? It can connect through IDX to show MLS listings inside their own App. I think one of the most important features is sending push notifications and using Geo-Fence at the same time. The stats area is so useful to show my clients the progress they have made how many installs they have? Who is using their app? and What are they using more? Android or Apple?

BiznessApps review by <span>Glen H.</span>
Glen H.

"Bizapps Adds Power in My Busisness"

What do you like best?

We are not the most tech saavy agency in our market, but BiznessApps has helped change that for us. We are seen as cutting-edge in our marketplace by offering affordable, yet powerful mobile apps for SMB.

BiznessApps' customer service is awesome! Very helpful and responsive. They just need someone to get up in the wee hours of the morning to answer my Eastern Standard Time Questions :)

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don't like. A little more customization would be nice where they limit your word space in a particular function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just dive in and learn it. It may seem overwhelming at first because there is so much to learn, but it's like learning all the cool things that your app can do for your clients.

We were heavy in the print medium, which has taken a hit with SMB marketing budgets. We wanted to expand our marketing solutions and BiznessApps filled that void. We are able to help our clients engage more effectively with their customers. The mobile apps that we build are affordable and have a trackable ROI and can also help boost rankings in social media platforms.

BiznessApps review by <span>Jorge d.</span>
Jorge d.

"My experience has been very positive."

What do you like best?

Biznessapps is by far the most powerful platform on the market. In addition, the team that manages it is first rate. Close, efficient and always willing to help. My experience has been very positive and I would recommend to give them a try.

What do you dislike?

The platform is so powerful that goes far beyond traditional templating systems and that makes sometimes the clients are limited by lack of knowledge in photoshop to make their designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience has been very positive and I would recommend to give them a try. You will not be disappointed. Once you learn how to create mobile apps, your development times are reduced drastically. You can create very professional applications in less than 30 minutes. Is incredible.

My company, Némesis is a law firm specializing in the commercial area. We advise companies of different sizes to be more efficient not only on legal aspects but also in business consulting.

In a world increasingly focused on smartphones, years ago we realized that our clients need a mobility solution. Biznessapps discovered and since then have helped us provide mobile application solutions for our customers.

BiznessApps review by <span>Jonathan T.</span>
Jonathan T.

"Amazing Company to Partner with"

What do you like best?

My entrepreneurial dream was made possible by BiznessApps, and I am so happy to be working with them. BA has an amazing Team, customer support, and dedication to your success. If you are a go getter then BiznessApps is for you.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they are so far away from me, If they were closer, I would go tell them how much I like working with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as you have a positive mindset you will be sucsseful. The BiznessApps team is always ready to help you with any issues or questions. BA provides all the tools you need to be your own boss.

I decided to use BA to work exclusively with the restaurant industry. I build mobile solutions that help restaurants generate more revenue through mobile ordering, loyalty programs, and personalized marketing.

BiznessApps review by <span>Mohammed  K.</span>
Mohammed K.

"Quick efficient and solid"

What do you like best?

Two items

1. The Intuitive control and client panel - easy to navigate and simple to use.

2. Customer support is is good - Staff at Bizness apps are quick to respond and generally have an answer to your query.

What do you dislike?

As a reseller residing outside the USA - it took sometime understanding how to convert certain app elements to match terminology used in other countries besides the USA . Not a major flaw by all means.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try the trial - want to make really exciting apps its good to know some light programming skills - although BA are always updating their features. Nevertheless you always get customers that want something that BA does not offer.

Attempting to get small business to appreciate the benefits of having an app and how customer communication and loyalty can really benefit them - it's steady business, generally low to medium budget customers.

BiznessApps review by <span>Raul G.</span>
Raul G.

"Great Platform for Creating Mobile Apps"

What do you like best?

As part of the evolution of the tech industry, many small businesses ware seeking for mobile friendly communications. We wanted to provide our clients with mobile solutions beyond the Mobile Websites. We found Bizness Apps platform and founded to be a fairly easy platform that also offer outstanding customer support that help us step by step in the learning process of building a Mobile App.

What do you dislike?

In reality, for the industry we service, Bizness Apps is the best solution out there. As far as better optimized, i would like to see more tools for a wider range of industries such as printing, embroidery and screen printing, live video and live chat support. I do see they recently launched a new market platform within Bizness Apps that may be offering some of these solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bizness Apps Is great for companies seeking a solution to position their business on the app market. The app tools can be apply for a wide range of industries. If your company is seeking a greater level of customization, designing an app with Bizness App is a great first step solution that can help you gather real feedback from consumers before investing on custom UI. By establishing presences in the app market, you can gather real data such as how big of a market will support downloading your app. Real data is important to help you decide if a bigger investment for custom UI is worthed for your company. In the industry we service, most of the apps we’ve build within Bizness Apps have provided enough customization to meet consumer needs.

The team at Bizness Apps, are constantly actualizing app features and control panel interface to meet latest iOs and Android compatibility. Outstanding customer support. Great variety of app features to build a complete app design.

BiznessApps review by <span>Steve W.</span>
Steve W.

"Bizness Apps is second to none"

What do you like best?

As a reseller we couldn’t have asked to be partnered with a better company than Bizness Apps. They have given us the ability to not only grow our own business but help our clients own a piece in this growing mobile market.

Bizness Apps is one of the top mobile platforms out there. They provide the right facilities for us to design and develop mobile apps for our clients that will directly drive user engagement, increase productivity and build brand awareness.

I love the simplicity of our reseller back-end dashboard. It allows you to become so proficient in developing apps that if you wanted you could build a mobile app in a day. Thus helping out clients get their app to market much quicker.

What do you dislike?

Pros:

It’s simple, the Publishing Process!! Publishing through Apple and Android (Apple being much more of a pain) can be an extensive process. One of the biggest features is the screenshot generator. This is massive in the publishing process seeing that both Apple and Android require multiple screen shots from different sized devices (iPhone 5, 6, 6+, iPad)

Cons:

If I had to pick something that I thought Bizness apps could do better would be the attention to detail in some of their features in regards to how everyday users would like that feature to function. For Instance, the Recurring Feature in the Events tab. It does not allow you to set future events. Many of our clients like to set their events calendar ahead of time. If they are just adding single events it all works great but if they know that they have a 4 week event starting in December, our client has to wait until the week prior to set that up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would absolutely recommend Bizness apps to any small business and/or company looking to partner up and become a reseller.

Our main goal in partnering with Bizness Apps is to be able to provide our clients a product that helps build brand awareness, increase revenue and target user engagment.

BiznessApps review by <span>Bradley V.</span>
Bradley V.

"Great mobile marketing tool for small biz and non-profit organizations!"

What do you like best?

Bizness Apps offers a reliable, affordable and essential tool for the small biz owner and non-profit organizations. The CMS is very easy to use and their support team is there whenever you have a question or issue. Bizness Apps listens to our ideas and uses our feedback to improve their product.

What do you dislike?

Bizness Apps does not allow access to the source code of their system which limits the user's ability to further customize the app. From time to time, this limits the ability to sell a fully customizable mobile application to a potential client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you own a small business and looking for a product to expand your service line, Bizness Apps is a great tool to consider!

We are a white label user who resells the Bizness Apps product under our company name. We work with small businesses and non-profit organizations to develop affordable mobile marketing solutions to engage customers, sell products and further marketing their business. Some of the benefits include: enhanced customer engagement; mobile coupons; GPS directions and one-touch contact; new communication tools via push notifications including target marketing through geo-fencing and push subscriptions; on-line sales and merchant service integration; and so much more!

BiznessApps review by <span>Michael C.</span>
Michael C.

"Fantastic Solutions & Support!"

What do you like best?

As the Owner of Customer Contact Solutions I am always looking for ways to help independant small businesses increase their marketing efforts and overall experience for their customers online. In todays market having a mobile app is a necessity and in the past when we tried to build them from scratch we seemed to lack a lot of features and it was a never ending process of doing updates and keeping the App running smoothly. Mobile Apps have been a great addition to our Web services and Bizness Apps has made us look as professional as the largest App building companies on the planet.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find a dislike about this solution but if I had to choose something I would have to say that it would be nice if the Android Apps were uploaded to the Play store for us as well. This doens't take much time and Bizness Apps makes it as easy as possible by providing the Apk file and the Icon but as a busy owner of a small business every minute counts and that would be a nice benefit to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been with Bizness Apps for about 3 years now and would say that their system is incredible, their customer service has never dissapointed me and they go way beyond the call of duty to ensure new features, updates and more is added basically every quarter. They are much more than a solution provider as they have an Apps university course which can teach you what you need to know, they have every marketing material, websites and so much more to truly make you successful. Andrew has been active with his blog without fail for years now and just reading these posts everyday will not only educate you but they will motivate you as well. Their pricing is inexpensive and allows resellers to make a good profit but their customer service, support and platform is priceless!

Originally we felt that building an App from scratch would be the best way to go and financially beneficial because once it was built there was nothing to pay or do. Boy were we ever wrong!! We quickly realized that there was much more to keeping apps up to date and that our Apps although they were pleasing to the eye were lacking so many features we looked like we were way behind the times. We quickly realized that in order to scale our business we would need to provide a much better solution for our clients and have the ability to make changes quickly ourselves or even have our cusotmers manage their Apps with an easy to use backend. We did try several companies before finding Bizness Apps but once here we knew we found the perfect partner and solution. The number of features that are available with this platform is outstanding! We have used just about every feature available between our clients different apps and our customers love the flexibility and how easily they can manage them.

BiznessApps review by <span>Keenan H.</span>
Keenan H.

"East to use & outstanding customer service"

What do you like best?

The platform is straightforward, easy to use, and the back-end is simple to teach to our clients. Customer service is top notch and they always respond within a couple of hours of submitting a support ticket. Most importantly, Bizness Apps is always working to improve the platform and roll out new features that we can use as selling tools to potential clients. Last but not least, they provide not only a dedicated user forum, but countless support articles and tools to help you out in a pinch.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I can think of is the time to get an app approved with Apple (whereas Google Apps are almost instantaneous). However, I must state that this isn't necessarily all on Bizness Apps as Apple is a different beast to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

We are solving a need (with the Bizness Apps Platform) to be able to offer our current and future clients an extra way to help them market their businesses and make money. For us, this has increased our monthly revenues and added that extra sense of legitimacy to our company name.

BiznessApps review by <span>Adrian S.</span>
Adrian S.

"Mobidaze are a mobile app reseller"

What do you like best?

Without any prior SW knoweldge or app development experience we have built a successful business building and selling mobile apps. The Bizness apps CMS is very easy to use. We design the app images and just drop them into the system. We then select the features that will be included in the app and finally add the content. It is all very easy to do and the quality is amazing!

What do you dislike?

The Bizness Apps platform has been very well thought out and built to enable companies like us to deliver great mobile apps. Therefore I cannot think of any negatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having looked at competing platforms there is nothing on the same level as Bizness Apps. I would definitely recommend Bizness apps to anyone wishing to start a mobile app business.

Mobidaze publish mobile apps to SME's that enable them to reach out and engage their customers through the one device they never go anywhere without. We have now built a successful business and that is all down to the Bizness Apps platform.

BiznessApps review by <span>Fabio R.</span>
Fabio R.

"Great support + Excellent Staff + Amazing Software for app development = BiznessApps "

What do you like best?

I am really blessed by Biznessapps and I am not exaggerating, let me explain why. I am originally from Brazil and I went to USA to study and after I got out of College I had a really hard time trying to find a job so I decided to star my own business, a App Development Agency. Log story short... I started in 2013, building 2 apps for small business owners locally where I was living in Chatham NJ and today back in Brazil I have publish over 30 apps for clients in US, Brazil, Spain and Lisbon. If you really wanna do this, work with mobile apps, Biznessapps has the right tools. Just try it. A+++

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is when I have to publish an App on Apple App Store fast because I am on a deadline and sometimes it can take time, But is not Biznessapps fault, Apple has very strictly reviews so they will check you app looking up if everything is in order.

Small business don't have much money to spend to build a mobile app, but in today's word everyone needs an app, specially small business. With Biznessapps you can build a great app, and charge a very fair price. You can make money so can your client sallying more using a mobile app.

BiznessApps review by <span>Armand S.</span>
Armand S.

"The easiest route to mobile engagement."

What do you like best?

We have been using Bizness Apps since the 1st quarter of 2012. The product then was the best of what was available, and it continues to be the best today. We researched extensively when making our choice, and we still keep up with the other app platforms. Bizness Apps continually improves their offering to keep pace with the ever-changing mobile landscape.

What do you dislike?

I have been with Bizness Apps through their growing pains, and they have always adapted their business model and infrastructure based on what few mistakes they have made. They once had to upgrade servers due to an overwhelming period of growth, and that took longer than anticipated. This has not happened since, and I don't expect it will ever happen again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are competing in my space, please don't use them. (I want to maintain my competitive edge!)

My company establishes our clients' mobile footprint. Bizness Apps provides the native and webapp component of our recipe in a way that is cost effective and scalable. Every business needs to be mobile, Bizness Apps has proven that they are the best way to get there.

BiznessApps review by <span>Missy S.</span>
Missy S.

"User friendly."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to start a new project in Bizness Apps. All the different tabs and being able to customize exactly what you want is great! Also, all the different templates that are available are great to choose from. So many different tabs to choose from to be able to provide the client with exactly what they want.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a rep from Bizness Apps that would be available for clients throughout the whole time a company was using it. The Help Desk is helpful unless you have more of a specific question. It would be nice to talk to someone in real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you ask all the questions in the first 30 days. It is very helpful to be on a call with your rep from Bizness Apps and have them show you exactly how to start a new app.

Business problems we are solving is being able to provide our clients with another way to connect with their client base. It's a way for our clients to be able to keep in contact with their clients and be able to tell them about specials that they wouldn't be able to tell them about. The benefits that come are that this is an easy platform to create a simple app on than doing one from scratch. It is also way to bring in more revenue on our end and the clients end.

BiznessApps review by <span>Andrew K.</span>
Andrew K.

"Bizness Apps is great!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability Biz Apps gives me. In software - things take a long time to develop. Web sites and custom apps can take weeks if not months. Not with Biz Apps.....they keep me looking good in front of my clients by giving the ability to quickly build an app and preview it the next day!

What do you dislike?

Biz Apps offers a way to do pretty much everything which is awesome but.....the ability to customize can be a little difficult sometimes. We've often found ways by creating HTMl5 pages that stand alone but......a little more flexibility would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Biz Apps for anyone doing a basic app for a company. It gets things done quickly and effectively.

helping companies get a mobile presence quickly and affordably!

BiznessApps review by <span>Patriona B.</span>
Patriona B.

"BiznessApps provide a first class product and their customer service is second to none!"

What do you like best?

Bizness Apps keep updating the software adding new and valuable features the whole time. So much so I have changed the direction of my business to reflect where I believe these features work best. They have always had a great customer service and considering i'm based in the UK and they are in the USA, this was important to me. They have dealt swiftly with any issues or suggestions I have had over the years. Their customer service team is very polite and nice to deal with. Their developers deserve a medal in my opinion as the features just go from strength to strength

What do you dislike?

The time it takes the app to go through iTunes but I understand this is the Apple review process and not the fault of BizApps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First class customer service

Very easy to set up

Great marketing resources

online helpdesk

We are in the business of community communication. The apps with push messages and news feature are fantastic in enabling this. As we also help fundraising groups, we are able to build in fundraising features too which our clients are very pleased with.

BiznessApps review by <span>Shazia S.</span>
Shazia S.

"Bizness Apps-Great Tool! "

What do you like best?

After setting up an app the first time, I understood the process, and it went smoothly and quickly. The new CMS is pretty easy to follow, my favorite feature is the ability to preview any changes/updates easily. Also the support staff is very helpful, the times I have called for support with questions, they have been very thorough in their explanations.

What do you dislike?

Currently when you switch back and forth between the old and new CMS you will loose some of your work. Also any update I make I have to make sure to click SAVE, its an extra step that seems redundant since we already have to click update when editing each tab. And some features don't exist yet and it involves pulling from mobile friendly site, so if a site isn't mobile friendly it can be difficult to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very affordable solution for any business. Easy to use, and you get a great quality app.

The push notifications have been a great tool, in promoting our services. The app has been a valuable tool for our customers who need information or scheduling.

BiznessApps review by <span>John B.</span>
John B.

"Bizness Apps Support is A+"

What do you like best?

As a Bizness Apps Reseller, I have found their platform to be exceptionally powerful, easy to use, and getting better with each new release. But perhaps most impressive is their support. I've brought several issues to their support team and have always received prompt and helpful responses.

I'd also like to give kudos to their CEO, Andrew Gazdecki. I would have expected him to be unapproachable as the leader of such a large organization. When I see him in online groups, interacting with his resellers, and trying to help with all of their problems, it sets him apart from the crowd.

I give my strong endorsement to the Bizness Apps product, support team and management.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the biggest problem is the time it takes to get our apps into the Apple App Store. This is mostly not the fault of Bizness Apps, but rather the time required by Apple before the app can be available. I believe Bizness Apps is doing everything possible to reduce the time required on their side

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bizness Apps has a superior product, an outstanding support team an great management. You cannot go wrong with them.

I am working to provide apps to small businesses at a price that fits in their budget. The Bizness Apps platform makes it possible to provide a powerful app at a low cost.

BiznessApps review by <span>Rebecca P.</span>
Rebecca P.

"My business and BiznessApps' team work hand in hand"

What do you like best?

Aside from the absolutely edge cutting technology, I love BiznessApps' support!

It's definitely the smoothest client and business relationship I've had. They treat us like a partner and are extremely responsive to all our needs. Given the time difference between Australia and the USA, I still get a response from their team within hours of submitting a request.

What do you dislike?

Not being kept in the loop of the new feature development processes.

I usually find out about new features once they are live or in beta. I'd love to be more involved and know what's in the development pipeline by the tech team and BA.

There are also areas of the platform which I think can be slight more flexible and allow for more customisation, which would make a huge difference to the apps.

BiznessApps allows us to empower small businesses with ease. The ease of the BA platform allows both my team and our clients to easily manage their apps and business on the go.

I love how BiznessApps really puts themselves in the our shoes (as a reseller) as well as our client's shoes (SMEs).

BiznessApps review by <span>Tracey W.</span>
Tracey W.

"Bizness Apps has been a fantastic business partner!"

What do you like best?

Our company likes that Bizness Apps is a cloud-based tool that allows us to quickly design and develop mobile apps for a wide range of businesses.

What do you dislike?

For the most part, there have not been many things that we have found to dislike. There have been a few, and I mean a few times when we have not been able to incorporate a particular function for a specific client. But again, most generally we are able to find solutions to any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this company if you are looking to develop and sell mobile apps.

We are helping local and regional businesses develop a mobile footprint. What had been an area only available to the big brands, we are now able to bring to the local and regional businesses.

BiznessApps review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Bizapps is the best partner for mobile app development"

What do you like best?

Our company has been a bizapps reseller since we started in the summer of 2012. They provided us with a sturdy, easy to use platform for both our team and our clients. They are always improving the product with updates and stay on top of industry standards. Something we are not able to afford or accomplish ourselves.

Through the bizapps platform we are able to provide our customers with an affordable, user friendly app that serves their communications needs at a very high level.

The support team is the best in the industry. We have always been please with the high level of timely support we have received since we built our first app. They are very willing to give guidance on the creative and functionality of our projects. the big thing is, they have GREAT response time. They have always pulled through when we needed them. They are just a great group of folks that love what they do and want their customers to be successful. With out them, we would have no product.

What do you dislike?

I am completely pleased with bizapps. I have not experienced and set back with bizapps or any situation that would cause be to say I dislike anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are good at what they do and they stay with you. And very affordable.

Mainly our apps are used as a communications tool. Our niche is dependent on our product being able to send quality and timely pushes. Client information must remain current and topical. The majority of our clients like to update the apps themselves, giving them full access and control in an easy format . We have many happy clients.

BiznessApps review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Love my Bizness Apps software!"

What do you like best?

I work with a lot of different software programs and often it seems like you're just another 'user'. The thing I'm most impressed with is how the CEO of the company openly interacts with us. He is committed to making sure we're successful with the software. That's amazing!

I find the software easy to use and it continues to get better. I never thought I would be able to build an app but Bizness Apps makes it possible!

What do you dislike?

I'm looking forward to some of the changes that we've heard are coming. Especially with the Loyalty program. No dislikes really, just eager for new additions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You feel like you're part of a community. Everyone in the company is helpful and listens.

I work with small businesses by helping them with their marketing. Being able to provide them with a mobile app allows me to get their attention. The apps are designed to provide value for both the small business and their customers. The interaction that happens on the app sets our customers apart from their competitors.

BiznessApps review by <span>Jeanne M.</span>
Jeanne M.

"Great Platform Great Support Most Customized"

What do you like best?

I have used several platforms to build apps as I am not a coder, but I know that BiznessApps has the best platform for building custom apps that match the individual needs of my clients. The support crew is very responsive and helpful. If they dont find the answer first, they will keep looking in depth to find the answer to your platform build questions. This is the BEST appp building platform available. And the most current with android and apple changes. Love it!

What do you dislike?

They keep up with Android and iOS changes and are always current so I need to keep in touch with my clients to keep their apps up to date. Tough problem, right? Providing great customer service. The only thing I can see at the moment, and this changes with each client I get, is one client would like to have appointment notification which is not available in the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just want to sell mobile apps, this is the easiest platform to use, if you want to build apps without learning code, this is the easiest plug and play to use, if you want support to build and sell apps, this is the BEST platform to stick with. Long lasting and ever updating to stay on top of host platform changes. Plus a great forum and training support for sellers.

Make local schools and businesses in communications with their customers. I provide an excellent communication tool for school PTA and school staff to share with parents. I help conference attendees stay current with workshops and speaker agendas. I provide dentists with excellent ways to communicate with their patients.

BiznessApps review by <span>Chris A.</span>
Chris A.

"BizApps IS the best."

What do you like best?

This company is very innovative. Their app builder is hands down, the best one. We have looked at a ton in the past, and they are always the best. The constantly innovate with new feature sets and allow an easy to use system that anybody can understand from developer to business owner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. ..... at the moment ;) Jk, but really they're great. No dislikes on my end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using them, do it! They're the best at what they do. They have great support, very easy to use and awesome admin panel. I didn't put 7's because I felt like it...they really earned the top of the top rating.

We are solving the problem of businesses trying to get an app launched, but have no funds. We develop custom apps for clients, but if they don't have a huge budget, we will use BA to get it done! The benefits are tremendous!

- Low price entry for business owners

- Easy to manager / use (Don't need to pay developers $50+/hour to make "small edits" like change of text of colors)

- Actual ROI. We have seen clients generate over $100,000 in actual sales using this platform

- Many, many many more features that rock!

BiznessApps review by <span>Carin L.</span>
Carin L.

"Makes Mobile Apps possible for any business or organization"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing(s) about Bizness Apps is that they have created a flexible and ever growing platform that simplifies what appears to most to be an extremely complex process. Bizness Apps makes mobile app development accessible to every type of business, organization, and group. You don't need to allocate six figures to go mobile anymore. Their common sense approach simplifies app development, making it user-friendly and affordable.

Additionally, their customer service is outstanding and they have proven that they are a true partner, listening, helping, and rooting for their clients and partners.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about BIzness Apps, but technology as an industry can be challenging and frustrating. Working on a variety of devices with different operating systems and carriers can be challenging and new upgrades can present potential inconsistencies, but that is the nature of working in the technology space.

We connect people and organizations with an innovative platform that puts all communications and important resources in the palm of their hand. When people are constantly on the go, their mobile device is the best way to connect with them. By putting businesses and organizations on the mobile platform, you are able to reach out anytime, anywhere!

And the Bizness Apps platform has an intuitive interface that makes it possible for anyone to look like a technical expert. It's easier to manage than a simple website, and that's important when organizations have already maxed out their resources.

BiznessApps review by <span>Jeff R.</span>
Jeff R.

"Great Company, Great Product, Great Service"

What do you like best?

Continued dedication to supporting me as a client

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike. Maybe just the slightly slower support response on the weekend. This not a big deal though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been a Bizness Apps client for several years now. Andrew's team always strives to support us at a very high level. I am continually impressed with their customer support, all the way up to Andrew's true passion for seeing each of us succeed. If you are wanting to start an app business, this is your partner.

Bizness apps gives me a fairly priced platform that allows me to market myself as a much bigger company. I am able to sell with confidence that the team behind me will be there to support me.

BiznessApps review by <span>Peter M.</span>
Peter M.

"Bizness Apps - Great partner"

What do you like best?

Fabulous support from the CEO down. I don't recall any occasion when my query wasn't resolved quickly and efficiently. They work in partnership to help my business grow. Great that Andrew's accessible via email and training videos to share his experience.

What do you dislike?

Living in a different time zone in the Southern Hemisphere...all I need to do is allow for the time difference but must say it's never been a challenge with turnaround times from tech support

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it simple in Business. Focus on your strengths and allow the technicians to create the tools to best service your clients

Maximising client engagement for my clients so that they receive the best ROI for their investment in the App Eco system

BiznessApps review by <span>Brian G.</span>
Brian G.

"The Best of the Best for Resellers"

What do you like best?

Want to easily make well into the six figures in income? Bizness Apps will help you make it happen. One of the very best tech reseller platforms available today. Cutting edge technology along with strong marketing tutorials give you all the tools you need to make a great income selling a product businesses are begging for.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Earlier growing pains are gone and it's full speed ahead with lightning fast technology tools being released it seems like every week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fastest way to build a six figure business available in the reseller market today.

The ability to help businesses reach a very fragmented, busy audience.

We are seen as experts in our various vertical markets.

BiznessApps review by <span>Dylan G.</span>
Dylan G.

"Delivering affordable mobile apps to small businesses and organizations"

What do you like best?

We like that bizness apps enables us to help our clients with an easy and affordable solution. For most small business owners they do not have a lot of extra time and money to keep up with a world of rapidly changing technology. Bizness Apps helps us deliver easy to use and cost effective solutions that allow a business or organization of any size to stay competitive in today's mobile world.

What do you dislike?

While we have had an overall positive experience with bizness apps our only complaint is that sometimes small details are overlooked and mistakes are made that seemed avoidable.

When we started a few years ago we just wanted to be able to help small businesses and organization find an easy and inexpensive way to publish basic information through a native mobile app that would give customers and group members access at the push of a button. Bizness Apps has helped us provide a user friendly and cost effective solution to allow our customers to do just that.

BiznessApps review by Agency in Higher Education
Agency in Higher Education

"I love the service."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to get an application live. I

What do you dislike?

I don't think the current structure appeals to every market. I don't see a sports application option to be particular. Sports is a big business and there are some competitors out there who don't offer have of the features this company does but they have simple solutions to communication on their platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you can build a nice business strategy if you keep the customers small scale. Your not going to sell a $10,000 app but you can sell mulitple $3,000 apps. Build your pricing structure to maximize your time. Keep in mind you will need to keep the app updated and should build in your pricing for your time.

We are helping businesses communicate better with their customers. The big reason they buy an application from us is to market their brand better and get analytics as well.

BiznessApps review by Administrator

"Best Solution for local business"

What do you like best?

We thoroughly researched solutions for providing applications to our customers. At the time, Bizness Apps offered the best solution by far, and this has only improved in the subsequent years. We provide apps for a variety of customers, so we have used all the features that Bizness Apps provide.

Then their customer support staff is unbelievable. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and timely; either via email or on their live chat. I really appreciate a company with a great support staff. The staff is awesome all around. They continue to impress with implementing new and updated features which allows us as resellers to reach out to more business and be able to satisfy the needs of those businesses.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything to dislike at this moment and time. I have very happy working with Bizness Apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product! Easy to start, easy to manage. Also great marketing support.

Support is also great and the staff answer most of the issues in due time.

I am solving the need of the small business owner who can't afford to spend 30k on an app they need to market their business. I am able to reach a market of people that was once not able to afford my services.

BiznessApps review by <span>Kirk W.</span>
Kirk W.

"Excellent Platform, Personalized Customer Support"

What do you like best?

I have been with Biz Apps for a few years now and have witnessed the growth and improvement of the platform and expansion of the support team. One of the things I like most is the personalized level of customer support. Most of the team know me by name or at least act like they do :)

Email response time from support is pretty quick usually within the day or 24 hours sometimes rather quickly which is great considering they support resellers around the globe.

What do you dislike?

Initially there were a lot of bugs with the system which is to be expected as the industry is still relatively new and the many layers and components that tie together to build and support apps globally must be challenging.

As of 2016 things have vastly improved and systems are much more reliable. No real complaints to speak of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I looked at a few other programs they each had their pros and cons. I am glad I settled on Biz Apps because they have improved and are prospering in this industry and thus are able to provide support and peace of mind that my business can maintain them as a backbone for our services.

We are focused on building resource apps for many different types of organizations. Now so many companies and organizations have mobile friendly sites it makes it easy to link the app to content and systems that are already built making for a supreme high -quality hybrid app environment.

BiznessApps review by <span>Stuart G.</span>
Stuart G.

"Great, simple Product with impressive results. "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product and its ease of use. It is very intuitive and has many benefits. Just by selling a few apps, you can easily cover the cost of the monthly licence for the product.

The support is excellent and you can almost always guarantee a prompt and helpful answer to any questions that you submit.

My clients are impressed with the functionality that is available to them in their app, and find using the back end simple and clear.

The apps are impressive and have a wide range of functionality. The process is simple and there is a lot of guides and video to help along the way, as well as the helpful support.

What do you dislike?

Only that I would like a few more features that customers ask for, but are not yet available. However, there are updates and changes regularly, which is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bizness Apps is a simple cost effective way to launch a mobile app business. Any company considering this option just needs to make sure that they have some design skills in place. A working knowledge of Photoshop, and or something like Canva.com is a total must. You must be able to manipulate images, know about sizing and resolution.

There are a number of businesses looking to claim their space on their customers mobile phones- and the apps provide a number of solutions - From one Touch contact, loyalty programmes, information, Push Notifications and much more.

Business's use the app to consolidate a lot of their assets, from Social media profiles to information they would like to present to their customers.

The push notifications are incredible and the functionality around those are very impressive.

BiznessApps review by <span>Nathan C.</span>
Nathan C.

"Outstanding Platform with Exceptional Support with Ongoing Updates and Improvements"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Bizness Apps is the high level of support you get, emails are answered quickly and the support to solve any problems is unrivalled.

The platform is a step ahead of the other app builders i've used and the ease of use, customisation abilities and the ongoing updates to the platform is what keeps Bizness Apps ahead of it's competitors.

As a Bizness Apps reseller, I have been given the opportunity to build a business, with a low cost solution for a high return, I can't thank Bizness Apps enough for giving me a affordable kick start to building a business.

The team at Bizness Apps is great. Friendly, efficient and they know their stuff. I am looking forward to a long relationship and taking my business to the next level, all wouldn't possible without Bizness Apps. I highly recommend Bizness Apps!

What do you dislike?

My list of dislikes is short, I'd like to have the home screen shaken up a little, with different layouts, that would give the app a more unique feel, currently, it's easy to spot a app built on the Bizness Apps platform. Though knowing the team a bizness apps, no doubt they are working on adding more features and upgrades.

Faster loading times here in Australia would beget as well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, the low cost to entry, quality platform and ease of use combined with the fast support validates my decision to stay with Bizness Apps.

As a app reseller, I am building my own business whilst helping businesses at the same time. My clients enjoy the ease of use of the backend and skipper app, but what they like the most, is not having to pay the huge costs for a custom app built from scratch.

Having the benefit of a app builder with a low cost helps my business offer a solution to small businesses who don't have to fork out huge sums of $$ to have their business in the App Stores.

A affordable solution for my clients keeps them happy!

BiznessApps review by <span>Jeremy P.</span>
Jeremy P.

"Best Customization and functionality of all App platforms"

What do you like best?

Up to date.

Relevant functionality in todays marketplace.

New functions all the time.

Great Customer care.

Reasonably priced.

All good!

What do you dislike?

Quality of Customer service has dropped slightly since a year or so ago,

unfortunately gone from "Outstanding" to just "Excellent" now!

Sometimes the speed of response from technical questions or issues is a little slow.

Lack of menu systems in the app building process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is the best and most comprehensive platform for building aps.

That is without question!

If you are not a programmer, this is the best system for you!

Organising and developing Loyalty systems: new and many different techniques to enable users to checkin.

We were looking for more flexibilty in the apps we make, plus more functionality that wasnt available as a specific tab.

We realized that we could just Build a general app shell and with the use of html programmers building some basic additional functionality with simple html links from within the app. This opened up many opportunities for us and we were able to almost offer ANYTHING within an app build for a client.

In many business sectors and spheres!

BiznessApps review by <span>Dave E.</span>
Dave E.

"Easiest app maker on the market"

What do you like best?

I really like the functionality that Bizness Apps provides compared to other app makers. They have a great customer support team and really understand how to create successful mobile apps. You need to have functionality that users will use more than once, not just static content that can be placed inside an app, but features that show a true return on investment -- and on top of that, the software is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There's a bigger learning curve that some other app makers but this is because of the advanced functionality involved with building an app with Bizness Apps. If you want a successful app, you have to think about creating something beyond a mobile website, they have different use cases, so it will take a bit more time to build the app but this only ensures that you build an app customers will actually use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to build an app for your business for internal use or for your customers Bizness Apps was the best platform that I found after doing extensive research. If you're looking to improve communication and drive revenue through mobile, this is the platform of choice.

Communication is huge within my organization and Bizness Apps gives you tons of tools to like push notifications, lead request forms, internal communication log ins, and more. Also if you're looking to become a reseller there's program that has more than what BA provides. This includes sales and marketing materials, training, demos apps, and more. Other mobile app reseller programs seem to really lack the full package that Bizness Apps provides making them #1 in my book.

BiznessApps review by <span>LeVar B.</span>
LeVar B.

"Top Choice for all"

What do you like best?

BiznessApps provides the easiest CMS to quickly develop mobile apps for the small business owner. As a professional developer, I even use it to save time and money and deliver a cost effective experience to my clients. I like the layout of the CMS system. I can quickly train my clients on how to use it and modify their own app in no time.

What do you dislike?

As a developer, I am able to do things on my own that normal user wouldn't be able to do. BA does limit my ability to customize the app with extra features. There is no way for me to insert my code into the app before it is compiled to a *pk file. It would be nice if Biznessapps allowed those with the skillset to further contribute to the codebase. However, the reason it works so well is because it is simple and doesn't allow you to break it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend BA to anyone looking to create a small business app or to add as a service to their existing mobile app/web design business.

I am solving the need of the small business owner who can't afford to spend 50k on an app they need to market their business. I am able to reach a market of people that was once not able to afford my services.

BiznessApps review by <span>Caleb D.</span>
Caleb D.

"Our Trusted Partner & Mobile App Platform"

What do you like best?

Professional mobile app designs

Awesome functions & mobile features

Fantastic Support

Fast & reliable mobile backend

Cost-efficient mobile solution

What do you dislike?

There is room for improvement in the mobile design area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommended this mobile platform.

We used this mobile platform for several reasons, one is to cater the small-to-medium enterprises which do not have large budgets for mobile app development. With its ready-to-deploy mobile features, we can deploy a mobile app for our clients within a week. Their support is simply amazing. In our experience, they solve our problems and requests within 1 business day, or even less. They are easy to talk to and they know how to handle their clients.

BiznessApps review by <span>Brandon R.</span>
Brandon R.

"BizApps is the best hands down!"

What do you like best?

The customer support staff is unbelievable. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and timely; either via email or on their live chat. I really appreciate a company with a great support staff. The staff is awesome all around. They continue to impress with implementing new and updated features which allows us as resellers to reach out to more business and be able to satisfy the needs of those businesses.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything to dislike at this moment and time. I have very happy with being a reseller with Bizness Apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are trying to start a mobile app business, Bizness Apps should be the first company you look to for a platform base app builder. They have tons of features that can help out a variety of industries. Their product is easy to use and a fast learn. You will not be disappointed.

The apps that we develop with Bizness apps allows our clients, which are mostly SMB's, the ability to compete with larger businesses at an affordable price. Benefits are off the charts from allowing mobile ordering, app loyalties, to sending out unlimited push notes. These benefits/features really can set a business apart and drive more traffic.

BiznessApps review by <span>Valentin N.</span>
Valentin N.

"Great Mobile platform"

What do you like best?

Over four years I was using the BA platform and I am still using it with great success.

The level of customizations is what I love most.

Lots of functions, great to combine in creative ways.

The learning curve is soft so no need for expensive engineers to work on it.

What do you dislike?

No platform is perfect and BA is no exception.

I do hope that someday the QR scanner would work inside the app.

Need more icons in the library.

API will greatly help.

Sometimes, loading time is long, even with best internet connection (fiber).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product! Easy to start, easy to manage. Also great marketing support.

Pricing is also affordable, so no reason not to try it.

Support is also great and the staff answer most of the issues in due time.

BA is the platform of choice for my business. My clients use it was great success.

You can base your business on this platform.

My clients are also happy using the backend.

BiznessApps review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Great Solution - Highly Recommend "

What do you like best?

Ease of use of the platform combined with continued updates and new features Great features and functions that give SME's a ROI.

The support that is on offer is great and unlike other companies it doesn't regress once you sign up. BA genuinely listen, help if there are issues and actually care about your success. Great team that always try to help us.

The white label solution offered virtually everything you would need to start a business out of a box, with sales collateral, marketing, product guides, how to videos and more recently more and more sales solutions such as health cards etc. Very string company with good ethics.

What do you dislike?

Currently nothing, early days support was slow to respond however that has been fixed and i can say I'm genuinely 100% happy with the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT. You will not regret it. They are by far the best solution out there.

To our clients we are able to offer a mobile solution for them to market to their clint based. Its a great ROI for our clients and offers our agency another rev stream.

BiznessApps review by <span>Brian W.</span>
Brian W.

"Bizness Apps is second to none! "

What do you like best?

One of the most important things about Bizness Apps is their support. Whether that be a technical issue, Apple publishing process, white label marketing materials, etc...

We love the fact that our dashboard is so user friendly and seamless.

The Biznesss Apps staff is some of the best people I've ever worked with. Very knowledgeable and patient

What do you dislike?

I think the only criticism I would have would be with how some of the features are tested and laid out. I feel like when they build some of the features they don't take into account how the everyday users would use that feature. How could the better that feature to be utilized for multiple different industries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Bizness Apps to anyone looking to build an affordable and effective app for their business.

Our main goal is to help businesses/organizations grow their marketing and advertising efforts through their mobile app. Help them create a mobile marketing strategy that builds brand awareness, increases user loyalty/retention and boosts their ROI

BiznessApps review by <span>Eric E.</span>
Eric E.

"Bizness Apps from a multi-year Reseller Perspective"

What do you like best?

Quick Learnign Curve

East to train staff and clients to update

Expandable (within limits)

Multi-platform

100% Cloud Based

What do you dislike?

Service can be slow at times

New Features are long in coming (at times)

No API for true integrations

Recommendations to others considering the product

would recommend it to a person who is looking to have it as part of a business product list. That person actually should be somewhat technical (at least) and have a good sense of the market(s) they are targeting.

We are a small company that focuses on mobile enabled solutions for hospitality, public safety, municiple and private organization.

We selected Bizness Apps to give us a low cost, efficient, and supportable way to reach certain target market segments that due to pricing were hard to break into otherwise.

BiznessApps review by <span>Matt Z.</span>
Matt Z.

"We built our business with Bizness Apps"

What do you like best?

One thing I really like about Bizness Apps is that they are not one dimensional in the features they have. There are several app solutions on the market that are really good in one market, like restaurant food ordering, however they have very week solutions (if any) outside that scope. We have built apps for retail stores, medical, organizations, hospitality and restaurants.

Another aspect of Bizness Apps is that more than just functional apps, we are able to create very nice looking apps. Our customers are always impressed and very pleased with the look and feel of the apps. We match color schemes and dramatically change the look of one app to another.

What do you dislike?

With any solution, support is very important. While Bizness Apps does have great support people by phone, email and chat, the chat option that I prefer isnt always available. That said, they are pretty quick to respond to email questions with solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a great company to work with.

When we started our Mobile App Development company, we tried several solutions and even have some apps published with these different solutions. We wanted something that offered us all the tools we needed for a wide variety of mobile app requirements. We also needed something cost effective.

We started using Bizness Apps, it became our sole solution for several reasons. First, the software was very easy to use. We were building apps our first day with it and didn't require any experience with it. Second, the support is excellent. I will still have questions weekly on a new feature I'm trying to use, or get ideas on how to do something else. Third, they have a product that is constantly evolving. I actually had a customer ask for a feature not available at the time and that same week, the exact feature I was looking for came out on the latest update...of course it was a total coincidence, but shows that they are in tune with market needs.

BiznessApps review by <span>MyLin L.</span>
MyLin L.

"A great app platform for agencies."

What do you like best?

BiznessApps have a lot of features compared to other platforms. Additionally, they focus on helping us to better help our clients and they push out as many features as possible each quarter along with courses and blog posts to educate us. I appreciate the effort they put in.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I would like to see analytics improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review their courses and ask for help. The app world is fast pace and can get overwhelming.

We're helping our clients communicate with their customers and keeping them up-to-date via push notifications, listing upcoming events, booking, purchasing on the app, and more. With constant updates, we see users using the apps more and more.

BiznessApps review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Bizness Apps has been a great solution for us!"

What do you like best?

We joined forces Bizness Apps back in August of 2013 and we've had great succes every since. We started working with them because we needed a way to build mobile applcaitions without the need of writing code. Our team was full of designers who saw this opportunity and wanted to get in on the app business early. With this adonption we've increased our brand reputation, reveneue and allowed us to reach a whole new level of business.

What do you dislike?

I think being able to provide custom API's would be perfect.

iReach Apps is a software company that focuses on the development of mobile applications through an intuitive online platform. Ultimately, we want to partner with the millions of design companies and agencies around the world and give them the opportunity to utilize this software. This goal comes with the help of Bizness Apps who supports us throughout this journey.

BiznessApps review by <span>Michael B.</span>
Michael B.

"Bizness Apps is the best CMS on the market in the world for businesses to engage with customers"

What do you like best?

A quality and affordable cms to develop businesses their own quality and affordable mobile app to engage with their customers and increase sales.

The new CMS called Next Gen is absolutely fantastic with many updated features and marketing for business Also, it's a easy system to update your apps in seconds and can have a easy to use mobile shopping cart and food ordering platform too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love the Bizness Apps platform. Only thing maybe is I am in Australia and the time difference , but their customer service is second to none.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on it. Best CMS in the world bar none!!!!!!

The business problems I am solving is the ability for businesses to engage more to with their customers via the app via Push Notifications, Loyalty Programs and easy access to their social media pages. Also the ability for buisness to have an easy to use shopping cart in their app creating another sales channel for their business.

Benefits to this are potential increased sales for the businesses and knowing the buisness care for its customers. Informing them about vital buisness information they need to know about and can target messages based on interests.

BiznessApps review by Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management
Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great for every level, startup or enterprise developers. "

What do you like best?

The team is super responsive and helpful. They are excellent at on boarding you and have always been exceptionally helpful whenever I called or emailed. I have never had a bad encounter with any team member. They are all stellar!

What do you dislike?

The system is pretty closed. Code snippets would be helpful. The good thing is that they are continually improving. I wish we could integrate customers merchant services. Also, the food ordering on the back end could be more robust to help restaurants improve their customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Connect in the forums and Facebook group. The reseller community is strong and uber helpful.

We are helping small businesses compete with larger companies. We help them integrate their social media, blogs and videos. The loyalty program really helps increase more regular repeat business. It's a powerful and easy way to centralize your mobile marketing strategies. We are able to empower business owners to have stronger relationships with their customers/clients.

BiznessApps review by <span>Tracey W.</span>
Tracey W.

"Bizness Apps has been Awesome!"

What do you like best?

BiznessApps is a fantastic platform to enter the "app" arena. The tools they offer have helped our company sell several apps, and our clients have been extremely happy. My experience with the support staff has been that they always reply promptly and with helpful information.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything substantive that I dislike about BiznessApps. At times the fact that they are in a different time-zone is an inconvenience, but at the same time, if I send an email to support, they will typically answer it even outside of the work hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump on board!

We are helping small businesses have a mobile presence, when in the past they could not afford to have a mobile presence. We are giving our clients a more level playing field with the big corporate companies.

BiznessApps review by <span>Lynn D.</span>
Lynn D.

"Great opportunity to enter the app world!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the constant improvements, support, training materials, one on one response to issues & the community that has been created for all resellers.

What do you dislike?

Trying to build a team of sales reps, skilled partners, etc are challenging as there is no barriers of BA'S intellectual property or brand being available for anyone to easily access. But I'm working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for people who have a tech background or if new in tech, need to develop partner relationships

Helping business owners make more money, engage their customers, become comfortable with technology & teaching them how to use this most powerful tool.

BiznessApps review by <span>Dr. Michael D. H.</span>
Dr. Michael D. H.

"Why I use this comapny over others."

What do you like best?

I really would not recommend to my friends. I WANT THEIR BUSINESS. Why would i give away my best secret!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a way that i can add my own self design feature onto the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend BiznessApps to anyone that wants to add this to your digital companies offering. This is great for national needs, large cities and the regions along the coasts in the United States. Really look at your needs if you are in a small population town or city.

I use them and I like their product

In the Plain States, technology is decades behind in businesses practices. I am helping businesses jump into the 21 century.

BiznessApps review by <span>Henning K.</span>
Henning K.

"Bizness Apps is a very professional and easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

- Easy to use

- Many features you can choose from

- Reliable Website

- Top Helpdesk

You can create very unique Apps

I would recommend the platform to anyone who is interested in starting a professional business in a very fast-growing digital market. They provide not only a reliable system but there are so many cool features that engage customers.

What do you dislike?

Marketing materials are only in english language, so it is not possible to use these for my german customers.

Small business don't have much money to spend to build a mobile app, but in today's word everyone needs an app, specially small business. With Biznessapps you can build a great app, and charge a very fair price. Giving small businesses enter into the digital market and giving them an opportunity to have a unique selling point.

BiznessApps review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"BiznessApps is the best"

What do you like best?

What i love best about biznessapps is their tech support/ customer service. I live in an ASIAN country but i still get amazing and outstanding tech support even on sundays. Time difference was never an hindrance for me. They provide a very innovative platform and they constantly update the platform for the better.

They update and upgrade their app features once in awhile that makes it easier for resellers like me to sell app to SMB's.

I have been with biznessApps since 2012 and i HIGHLY recommend their platform.

What do you dislike?

I honestly think they should add more flavor in the appearance button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Biznessapps doesn't only offer innovative platform but they also have the BEST after sales service.

We are now officialy in the MOBILE AGE. BiznessApps helped me mobilize my clients business and in doing so, i am able to help my clients retain and interact to their customers. BiznessApps help me provide a customer to business relationship tool to my clients.

BiznessApps review by <span>Usman K.</span>
Usman K.

"Excellent service and great company to do business with.."

What do you like best?

Customer service of Bizness apps is second to none, either its phone or email enquiry, their staff is always been helpful and give level best to resolve any outstanding issues.

What do you dislike?

The process of submission of app to make it live is quite long, but this is mainly due to iTunes timeline restrictions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bizness app is one of the most trustable supplier we have, if there is anyone thinking to do business with Bizness apps, rest assured, you are dealing with extremely reliable supplier.

Apps help local business to reduce the communication gap between them and their customers.

BiznessApps review by <span>Duane L.</span>
Duane L.

"BiznessApps = Customer Growth!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the Bizness Apps platform. I can develop a custom mobile app solution very quickly for my clients, many of which are small businesses. Bizness Apps allows me to 'level the playing field' for them.

What do you dislike?

There are many areas where I feel limited; looking for custom modules that will allow for truly custom design work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make certain that you have access to professional graphic design software; it will make your app development much easier!

I have expanded the offerings of my digital marketing firm. Offering custom mobile app development, at fair rates, allows my company to help its clients to differentiate themselves in crowded vertical markets.

BiznessApps review by <span>VOG Calgary App D.</span>
VOG Calgary App D.

"Amazing Service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface! Bizness Apps offers a solution to which our company can provide to clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Bizness Apps offers tools that are good for entry level app developers and also offers business solutions for small and medium businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Bizness Apps will not insure you can sell an app. You still need to ability to be personal and effective in delivering a mobile application to a customer.

Bizness Apps has helped us provide an economical solution to clients who want to build and app but don't have a lot of capital to get started. By offering these structured apps we have another option to offer our clients when they are looking to build an app on a budget.

BiznessApps review by <span>Doug W.</span>
Doug W.

"Awesome Support"

What do you like best?

We are a Bizness Apps Partner. Their Support has been amazing whenever we have had an issue - even outside of their normal hours.

To us in Australia, having a US company on the other side of the world that gives the level of support that Bizness Apps do is critical to our success with the relationship between our Licensees and their clients.

Their support is also so personal, it's a pleasure to be dealing with them.

What do you dislike?

I think building more API connections into their platform would add immensely to the power of the Apps we build on the Bizness Apps Platform..

Having the ability to communicate directly with a membership/ following base seems to be one of the most useful aspects of businesses and organisations deriving benefits from our Apps.

BiznessApps review by <span>Aaron A.</span>
Aaron A.

"Great software, great service"

What do you like best?

The service is awesome. Any time I have a question, the response time is very fast.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a bit slow to add suggestions into new upgrades.

We're providing apps to the hvac industry, giving them an opportunity to remain connected with the customer after the sale, give them digital coupons and rewards, and also get reviews from their customers right at the kitchen table. Offering apps to this industry has increased our profitability and "stickyness" with our customer base.

BiznessApps review by <span>Gerardo V.</span>
Gerardo V.

"BizApps Platform"

What do you like best?

BizApps has an unbelievable support team. They are professional, knowledgeable, take ownership of your inquiry or issue and respond very quickly. Their willingness to help even when it was my mistake is very refreshing.

What do you dislike?

Not much. If I would change anything it would be to increase the number of characters allowed on push notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use platform with excellent customer service than BizApps is for you!

I needed an easy to use platform to build apps for schools that help improve communication with stakeholders and enhances the learning experience. With BizApps easy to use platform and excellent customer service I have been able to not only break into a difficult market but grow my business 10 fold.