BiznessApps

Ask BiznessApps a Question
Showing 183 BiznessApps reviews
BiznessApps review by <span>William R. A.</span>
William R. A.

Great for mobile apps, and excellent customer service.

What do you like best?

I like the customer service because they are quick to respond and help me when i need a solution. Probably the best customer service I've ever had with a company. I appreciate the team concept deployed by biznessapps because there is always someone to respond and work on the issues i may have. I don't have problems often and it's a good selling point for me to explain to customers that i can solve any problem withing 24-48 hours. They even go as far as call me directly to ease any concerns i may have if the difficulty of a situation is high. A very capable and knowledgeable team of tech professionals is what BA is known for in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really....i had previous dislikes but the company resolved any issues i had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They give great customer support and information to make your business successful.

Very creative marketing solutions for my clients. Still ahead of the curve with the competition. We have a long term plan and biznessapps is helping the plan become a reality.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BiznessApps
BiznessApps review by <span>Alain B.</span>
Alain B.

An robust app builder with fantastic support

What do you like best?

They offer fantastic support, making it possible for us to sell apps to SMBs [small and medium-sized businesses]. They offer support in many languages and an easy-to-use CMS [content management system]. There is a simple customer login process, and the platform allows for the easy integration of third-party services via the web view option. They are also always innovating their product offerings.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is that the platform doesn't let the end user choose different languages on the go – at least for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to find a partner to build your business, then I recommend Bizness Apps as a robust and innovative application builder that also offers the support that helps drive your success. Give it a try you just can't loose.

We are an agency that supply solutions to help businesses and organisations to better communicate with their audience with mobile apps. We are located in the Montreal (Canada) area. Our customers are in many markets : Municipal, School, Retail, Services, Professional Associations.

Some years ago, as the CEO of Client Mobile, I choose to go with Bizness Apps because of the fantastic support and education.

What Drag and Drop App Builder solution do you use?

BiznessApps review by <span>Wanda T.</span>
Wanda T.

It's a win - win!

What do you like best?

Bizness Apps has been a game changer for my company! Not only am I able to provide additional products and services to my clients, but the support they offer is unmatched. They offer all the tools needed for any company to succeed, knowledgeable and prompt tech support, as well as networking with others who can assist in business development as well. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BIZNESS APPS to any entreprenuer whether you're seasoned or a start up. You can't go wrong!

What do you dislike?

I can't say there's anything I dislike at this point except a minor design feature in the Events tab. Bizness apps has graciously received feedback on this so while it is functional, the developers are already re-designing this feature for greater functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best part about this company is that they offer a great amount of support and guidance. They also provide everything you need to work with your clients and market to the general public.

More effective marketing, better consumer engagement, customer loyalty incentives, and increased sales.

BiznessApps review by <span>Bruce A.</span>
Bruce A.

BusinessApps: A Monster in the Making

What do you like best?

As a well-seasoned website developer and guerilla marketer, I predict BuznessApps to be the upcoming sensation, a monster in the making… so to speak. They have a wonderfully simplistic platform that cures a very old problem plaguing small businesses. That being, affordable digital advertising. Today, a small to mid-sized business can compete with the big guns on a minimal budget simply by using the BiznessApps platform. With its list of over thirty easy to use features, anyone can create and publish an app with little to no learning curve. You’d be surprised how building an app is as easy as using any of the DIY website kits. What’s new is that BiznessApps launched its new CMS, which in my opinion, made navigating through the system 10x easier than previous platform builds. Excellent customer service, advanced features, and affordable pricing stricter, you can’t go wrong!

What do you dislike?

Because I am a well-seasoned web-developer my skills exceed a beginner and the average layman, which BiznessApps was designed for. In that regard, I have found myself in certain corners where my strategy exceeded the BiznessApps platform’s capabilities. But, the challenge has been to work around those hurdles and find new methods of accomplishing my goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the platform is built for the layman, experience with HTML and CSS are required if you wish to break from the box.

We at AppzDepot are solving the problem of small business being deafened by corporate marketing noise. The influences of big advertising are overwhelming, and BiznessApps muffles that noise on multiple levels.

BiznessApps review by <span>Kenneth G.</span>
Kenneth G.

Four years and counting with these guys!

What do you like best?

I like the fact that when something goes wrong I have a phone number to call to speak to someone who cares and can get things done as far as remedying the situation. I like that I can email 24/7/365 and get an answer that is helpful. I like that their product works the way that they say it does. I like that I'm a sales guy, not a tech guy and I build apps with the quickness... something I never, ever, ever thought i would be able to do!

What do you dislike?

I dislike change. Let me rephrase that... I hate change! Hate Change! Being in the tech field change or evolution is the name of the game so unfortunately I have to learn to deal with software enhancements and advancements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop playing games. Go to the bathroom, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are ready to start your own business and work thru the thick and thin. If so, you go sign up with BA today and get started with the rest of your business life!

We are helping small businesses connect with their customer in new ways creating a better relationship and helping businesses to grow using the latest technology that is available.

BiznessApps review by <span>Henrik A.</span>
Henrik A.

No technical skills are required - only great sales spirit!

What do you like best?

You don´t need any progamming skills in order to build a beautiful and fully functional app. By using this great platform, you can target different businesses by offering them a wide range of great features that can enhance communication with their customers on a daily basis. And as weill creating brand awareness and sales growth by using customer retention features.

The future is even looking more fantastic! Due to the fact, that the team behind the BiznessApps´ platform is working hard to creating amazing and improving current app features. This allows you as a reseller to focus on your core business - which is getting new businesses on the App Stores.

Their customer service is setting the benchmark, so you are supported by a great team that relies on your success in order for them to succeed.

"Some measures in feet, others in success!"

What do you dislike?

I think their old CMS version 1 was a bit cumbersome to use. Especially for by clients. However, they released the version 2, and it´s working very smoothly.

I have helped many businesses to getting rid of their old stamp cards! One customer said once to me: " Your system is saving me and my clients so much time!"

By focusing on helping small and medium sized businesses by convincing them to invest in a great tool such as an app, is by me the most pleasant experience when receiving incredible feedbacks from my customers. It really makes me love my work!

Learning about BiznessApps?

* We monitor all BiznessApps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.