Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

BiznessApps

Learning about BiznessApps?

BiznessApps Reviews

Ask BiznessApps a Question
Showing 186 BiznessApps reviews
BiznessApps review by Daniel V.
Daniel V.

"end of the game, for me"

What do you like best?

I used to love their support team until they sold the business several months ago. I like the idea of a new direction of the business, more investment, better product. So far just promises.

What do you dislike?

We have a buggy system, no improvements or fixes in the last three months, just promises. They upped the price, and currently pushing a one year contract with no GDPR fully compliance. On top, there is no direct communication (i have not been contacted in three months, some reseller have), no tech support to my several enquiries ... I am really disappointed. Looking for an exit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be aware of the terms based on where are you located. If GDPR is a must for anyone, double check as currently there are not fully compliant.

App clients are happy when the app helps with customer engagement, but not happy when the features don't work properly. I have not been selling BA apps in over a year now, and not planning to. Staying because of existing apps but I will migrate them soon. We now build custom apps in-house.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BiznessApps
BiznessApps review by Freier G.
Freier G.

"Times Have Changed"

What do you like best?

Having been with Bizness Apps for a long time, there have been lots of changes. Some good some not so good, but the platform usually preformed well and they were always adding new features to build a better system.

What do you dislike?

But, now that there are new owners.

Just prior to the sale, the system was having a good amount of bugs. The new owners say that they have fixed a lot of bugs, but, the system still has its fair share of bugs and glitches. As I write this it has been 4 or 5 month since the takeover and there are no improvements, just pricing changes for the resellers.

After the takeover, the resellers programs were all changed giving us far less for more money. Which has effected a lot of resellers profits. AND, they are demanding everyone signs a contract guaranteeing paying them for at least 1 year.

BEWARE AND REMEMBER - They control the apps source code. Which means they control your clients app and your business. You cannot just move it and if you don't comply or pay, the apps are shut down leaving you to deal with your clients.

So in order to keep the existing business you built, you pay more, get less and are under contract.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Search Other Options and Providers

Side Note: All the other platforms we have now looked at for app building offer more for resellers and no contracts.

What Drag and Drop App Builder solution do you use?

BiznessApps review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Things have gone downhill fast"

What do you like best?

The new Biznessapps is like a new company.

What do you dislike?

It's like a new company for all the wrong reasons. The past team was great and on top of all issues. But now, there is no response to tickets, despite transitioning to a new ticketing system (like the system was the problem, it was the people running it). The Apple App upload service is now broken with no plans to fix it. My apps and customers are in limbo and I am pending a lawsuit against bizapps now for misleading claims. They are spiking the price and reducing features, while still not being fully GDPR compliant and of course the previous bug reports are a distant priority. At this point I have called time of death for Biznessapps at December 23 2018 only 3 short months after the sale to the new team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay away. Learn custom app development.

Its actually causing more problems now than it's solving. We are locked in to keep working with them until we spend more time and money to re-create our clients apps. I am highly worried that the company will fail and go under, and leave all us resellers in the cold with our clients threatening lawsuits and demanding refunds from us, for not being able to provide the apps they paid for.

BiznessApps review by William R. A.
William R. A.

"Great for mobile apps, and excellent customer service. "

What do you like best?

I like the customer service because they are quick to respond and help me when i need a solution. Probably the best customer service I've ever had with a company. I appreciate the team concept deployed by biznessapps because there is always someone to respond and work on the issues i may have. I don't have problems often and it's a good selling point for me to explain to customers that i can solve any problem withing 24-48 hours. They even go as far as call me directly to ease any concerns i may have if the difficulty of a situation is high. A very capable and knowledgeable team of tech professionals is what BA is known for in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really....i had previous dislikes but the company resolved any issues i had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They give great customer support and information to make your business successful.

Very creative marketing solutions for my clients. Still ahead of the curve with the competition. We have a long term plan and biznessapps is helping the plan become a reality.

BiznessApps review by Alain B.
Alain B.

"An robust app builder with fantastic support"

What do you like best?

They offer fantastic support, making it possible for us to sell apps to SMBs [small and medium-sized businesses]. They offer support in many languages and an easy-to-use CMS [content management system]. There is a simple customer login process, and the platform allows for the easy integration of third-party services via the web view option. They are also always innovating their product offerings.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is that the platform doesn't let the end user choose different languages on the go – at least for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to find a partner to build your business, then I recommend Bizness Apps as a robust and innovative application builder that also offers the support that helps drive your success. Give it a try you just can't loose.

We are an agency that supply solutions to help businesses and organisations to better communicate with their audience with mobile apps. We are located in the Montreal (Canada) area. Our customers are in many markets : Municipal, School, Retail, Services, Professional Associations.

Some years ago, as the CEO of Client Mobile, I choose to go with Bizness Apps because of the fantastic support and education.

BiznessApps review by Wanda T.
Wanda T.

"It's a win - win!"

What do you like best?

Bizness Apps has been a game changer for my company! Not only am I able to provide additional products and services to my clients, but the support they offer is unmatched. They offer all the tools needed for any company to succeed, knowledgeable and prompt tech support, as well as networking with others who can assist in business development as well. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BIZNESS APPS to any entreprenuer whether you're seasoned or a start up. You can't go wrong!

What do you dislike?

I can't say there's anything I dislike at this point except a minor design feature in the Events tab. Bizness apps has graciously received feedback on this so while it is functional, the developers are already re-designing this feature for greater functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best part about this company is that they offer a great amount of support and guidance. They also provide everything you need to work with your clients and market to the general public.

More effective marketing, better consumer engagement, customer loyalty incentives, and increased sales.

BiznessApps review by Bruce A.
Bruce A.

"BusinessApps: A Monster in the Making"

What do you like best?

As a well-seasoned website developer and guerilla marketer, I predict BuznessApps to be the upcoming sensation, a monster in the making… so to speak. They have a wonderfully simplistic platform that cures a very old problem plaguing small businesses. That being, affordable digital advertising. Today, a small to mid-sized business can compete with the big guns on a minimal budget simply by using the BiznessApps platform. With its list of over thirty easy to use features, anyone can create and publish an app with little to no learning curve. You’d be surprised how building an app is as easy as using any of the DIY website kits. What’s new is that BiznessApps launched its new CMS, which in my opinion, made navigating through the system 10x easier than previous platform builds. Excellent customer service, advanced features, and affordable pricing stricter, you can’t go wrong!

What do you dislike?

Because I am a well-seasoned web-developer my skills exceed a beginner and the average layman, which BiznessApps was designed for. In that regard, I have found myself in certain corners where my strategy exceeded the BiznessApps platform’s capabilities. But, the challenge has been to work around those hurdles and find new methods of accomplishing my goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the platform is built for the layman, experience with HTML and CSS are required if you wish to break from the box.

We at AppzDepot are solving the problem of small business being deafened by corporate marketing noise. The influences of big advertising are overwhelming, and BiznessApps muffles that noise on multiple levels.

BiznessApps review by Kenneth G.
Kenneth G.

"Four years and counting with these guys!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that when something goes wrong I have a phone number to call to speak to someone who cares and can get things done as far as remedying the situation. I like that I can email 24/7/365 and get an answer that is helpful. I like that their product works the way that they say it does. I like that I'm a sales guy, not a tech guy and I build apps with the quickness... something I never, ever, ever thought i would be able to do!

What do you dislike?

I dislike change. Let me rephrase that... I hate change! Hate Change! Being in the tech field change or evolution is the name of the game so unfortunately I have to learn to deal with software enhancements and advancements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop playing games. Go to the bathroom, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are ready to start your own business and work thru the thick and thin. If so, you go sign up with BA today and get started with the rest of your business life!

We are helping small businesses connect with their customer in new ways creating a better relationship and helping businesses to grow using the latest technology that is available.

BiznessApps review by Henrik A.
Henrik A.

"No technical skills are required - only great sales spirit!"

What do you like best?

You don´t need any progamming skills in order to build a beautiful and fully functional app. By using this great platform, you can target different businesses by offering them a wide range of great features that can enhance communication with their customers on a daily basis. And as weill creating brand awareness and sales growth by using customer retention features.

The future is even looking more fantastic! Due to the fact, that the team behind the BiznessApps´ platform is working hard to creating amazing and improving current app features. This allows you as a reseller to focus on your core business - which is getting new businesses on the App Stores.

Their customer service is setting the benchmark, so you are supported by a great team that relies on your success in order for them to succeed.

"Some measures in feet, others in success!"

What do you dislike?

I think their old CMS version 1 was a bit cumbersome to use. Especially for by clients. However, they released the version 2, and it´s working very smoothly.

I have helped many businesses to getting rid of their old stamp cards! One customer said once to me: " Your system is saving me and my clients so much time!"

By focusing on helping small and medium sized businesses by convincing them to invest in a great tool such as an app, is by me the most pleasant experience when receiving incredible feedbacks from my customers. It really makes me love my work!

BiznessApps review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Moved to Bizapps in February 2012"

What do you like best?

1. Bizapps apps are so flexible in design which suits our many varied customer needs. It is rare that we have to say to a business customer that we can't add something.

2. When we need a new app designed they have in-house designers that are second to none at a very reasonable price.

3. Customer service is prompt and efficient.

4. Bizapps add new functionality often which keeps our clients happy and shows that we're staying ahead of the competition.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i can think of is that we would sometimes like to add in app purchasing to our apps and this is not possible with Bizapps (eg. some of our clients would like to add advertising revenue to their app along with a button to Remove Ads.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Biznessapps. The software is easy to use with excellent functionality that suits a huge range of businesses. Apps are 'live' which is brilliant for businesses that need to update their content/design often. The Helpdesk articles and videos are updated regularly and all support queries are answered promptly.

We moved from another mobile app provider because of their appalling customer service in Feb 2012 so it's been nearly 5 years since joining. Bizapps have a terrific team that go out of their way to promptly solve every issue to our satisfaction. They have ultimately enabled us to keep several businesses happy within a very competitive industry.

BiznessApps review by Victor M. G.
Victor M. G.

"In Bizness Apps we found the right partner, after two mayor dissapointments."

What do you like best?

Reasonable pricing, low maintenance, easy to update, white brand, quite customizable, great sales service, fairly good tech support service.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem for us is related to language, although almost everything can be translated, it’s a lot. There are no in-app purchasing features. It would be awesome if it allowed more input on some of the features, and more features to serve other industries. It’s a Little short on UIX layouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since Bizness Apps is a reliable provider, I should tell that maybe the most important thing to look after is if the features are the ones that your niche market could be benefited from.

After two forgettable experiences with other providers, we found Bizness Apps. I need to tell you that I was quite skeptical due to prior experiences, and even my “I don’t believe anything anymore” attitude, I got a nice service from the beginning, and that is something that started to make a difference. We were looking for a partner that allowed us to develop the most basic and alike apps for little business and startup customers, without having to do expensive apps that had to be built from zero for every project.

BiznessApps review by Jon N.
Jon N.

"Life saver!"

What do you like best?

Once the process is understood the ability to set up apps is quite quick, the platform is stable and the support is good.

What do you dislike?

The upload to Appstore is a 'done for you' service, would like the same for 'Playstore'

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are thinking of providing a mobile app service, then this is the best one I have found

After a difficult relationship with another mobiel platform provider, Bizness Apps literally came to the rescue, enabling me to cre-built my customers applications and effectively update their app without them knowing I had moved to another platform provider.

Extensive conversations with Bizness gave me the confidence to make the leap. The build of the first few apps was tough, only because the interface was difficult, but I quickly establish a process and realised that Bizness Apps is so much more flexible than anything I had seen before.

Working with bizness Apps has enabled us to grow our mobile market and it has been used it ways we hadn't envisaged when we decided to provide this type of service

BiznessApps review by Lucy V.
Lucy V.

"They will make it happen!"

What do you like best?

The reactivity and positivity of the support. All questions, from feature coding to marketing are followed up rapidly and constructively. Brilliant to have people available in the difficult moments, even just for moral support sometimes. The technical competence also really good. A pleasure to work with these people.

What do you dislike?

It took a while to get a grip on the building methods, but I stuck with it because they offer more features and flexibility that other "over the counter" app builders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get talking to someone on the support team to talk about what you want to do and your project will immediately start to become a reality.

I am building a program to get people active in the workplace to fight the effects of sitting all day, called MoodMoves. It uses many psychology-inspired techniques and is based on learning one new dance move a day to learn a routine by the end of the week.

BiznessApps review by Markus R.
Markus R.

"Best Addition to my Business "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that the system is so simple to use and easy to train our staff to build Mobile Apps for our clients. The other thing that I love the most about BiznessApps is their Customer service, The longest I ever had to wait for help or an answer to a question is maybe 2 hours, Even after hours or on a Sunday I get my email answered with in a few hours.

What do you dislike?

If I had to add a dislike it would be the fact that we have to pay $50 every time we have to update the Apple Version of our clients Mobile Apps, It can add up quickly when you have quite a few live apps and they update the software which is often , and don't get me wrong that is great because we are always up to date of the industry standards of App building and software but why cant we as White label Licence holders do it our selves like we do for our Android apps, we just upload the new APK file to the app account that only takes a few minutes?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend BiznessApps to any agency that is looking to implement Mobile App Design into thier product offerings. It is the most cost effective top of the line app building software out there and has the customer support and Tech Team to back it up!

We are solving the problem of having one Marketing tool that houses the most important Marketing tools & advantages that small business owners have which is Loyalty Programs & the Ability to market directly to their customers. It also gives the ability to integrate Powerful Tools like mobile Ordering for the restaurant industry and also E-Commerce for other brick and mortar stores not to mention many other industry's like Real estate and churches.

BiznessApps review by Sebastian W.
Sebastian W.

"Great Partner and excellent support"

What do you like best?

A great partner to work with about more than four years now. The CMS is constantly up to date and self-explanatory. You can start building apps immediately. Easy and fast support despite time shift. Is there any problem you cannot solve on your own, you got access to a large help desk with many helpful text and video tutorials. They even take over some work, e.g. app design or upgrades. So you can focus on your main work. A ray of hope in the mobile market.

What do you dislike?

Look and feel of the apps are appearing very similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want to build an app for your own business or start a business as reseller, you should give them a chance.

We love to mobilize the business of our clients. We are the perfect partner for small german businesses to get their own app in the stores of apple and google to strength the relationship and loyalty of their customers.

BiznessApps review by Nthakong J-C M.
Nthakong J-C M.

"Great Customer service, easy to get in touch with company Directors."

What do you like best?

BIznessApps is forever looking to improve and give its customers the best easy to build solution. The reality is that the mobile applications market is one that is very active and changes happen all the time. It really is satisfying to know that working with BiznessApps gives you that peace of mind that you will remain ahead of the curve in order to serve your own clientele to the best of what technology can provide on a given day. The owners are very much involved with their customers community, constantly looking for ways to improve and innovate. I actually cannot remember a point that any of their members complained about something and BiznessApps did not apologize and try to find an amicable solution to any problem. You have to respect that about any company. Loads of integrity. The staff is very friendly and helpful all-round.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about BiznessApps but perhaps the one small issue I may have is that I am in a completely different time zone to the BiznessApps HQ and of course support staff. So the difficulty is that when I do need some urgent assistance, I have to wait until they are available to help me which is way after my time zone's business hours. I am about +-9Hrs ahead of the earliest hour I can reach them. I also don't like not being able to reach them on weekends as I mostly work on weekends too. I guess they too need to rest though. :-) Needless to say, the problem always gets fixed though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try their trial and see for yourself. It's truly phenomenal.

Businesses are struggling to find better ways to communicate with their customers more efficiently and equally have the ability to measure what works or not. Traditional modes of marketing and communication cost a lot of money and are very much time consuming too. BiznessApps offer cutting edge solutions for businesses to be able to achieve measurable goals at a fraction of the price in no time at all.

BiznessApps review by Steven A.
Steven A.

"A great platform for small business apps"

What do you like best?

The best aspect of business apps is that I have published 20 mobile apps onto iOS and Android platforms and I'm not a developer. they do the development, we do the sales and marketing. Using their service of dragging and dropping features that we can use or repurpose we have brought mobile apps to businesses that they never thought were possible.

What do you dislike?

I would like the apps to have more narrative. A space at the top within each feature that sets the scene of what this tab is about. Sometimes you can do this, sometimes you can't. Overall the system is a closed group of common and more advanced features and you've got to work within these constraints. However, there is plenty to work with.

We are bringing mobile apps to businesses that would never consider it was within their budget or imagination that they could afford. To build an app from the ground up you are looking at £1000's. This platform allows us to leverage the Bizness Apps product at a much lower price point.

BiznessApps review by J.J. B.
J.J. B.

"Bizness Apps platform has supported me in becoming a proficient Mobile Marketer."

What do you like best?

My favourite charecteristics of the Bizness Apps platform are

1)the ease of use, - very simple but intriguing platform with a beautiful user interface

2) high level of innovation - quaterly upgrade and software releases keep this platform one step ahead always

3) Customer service and support is impeccable even in situations where the answer is no.

4) Community - Its a big supportive family for most part.

5) User satisfaction - everyone who uses our apps is very satisfied with the end product

What do you dislike?

Probably the fact that we allow users to highlight problems and obvious glitches before the support team. Very important to have a system in place where the platform is being constantly tested for bugs or problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get involved as you will experience hands down the friendliest customer service and support out there bar none. I feel like every member of the team headed by Andrew is commited to my success and is interested in maintaining a good working relationship with me even when I have bad moments. Andrew definitely leads by example. And with the near enough quaterly software releases, tons of marketing resources and guides and tips you always feel part of a company that is innovative and going places. Their successes are your successes and vice versa.

Customer Retention, Engagement, Food ordering, Loyalty, ecommerce, messaging. Generally adressing the issue of effective B2C engagement to help businesses increase their bottom line. Benefits include, providing businesses with an excellent opportunity to develop customer retention through feature rich engagemet.

BiznessApps review by Robert "Bobby" L.
Robert "Bobby" L.

"Amazing Product, Staff and Support!"

What do you like best?

I'm a small business and needed a product and support staff that made me feel like I was the only client! The BiznessApps product/apps allows me to provide an Amazing product/apps to my Clients! If I have a question or need support for whatever reason (usually an issue on my end) BiznessApps Staff/Support is like no other company I've ever done business with ever. Support responds very quickly and helps me with my questions or support. Also, BiznessApps allows me to request additional products for future apps. That is very important knowing the company I partner with can move forward as well.

A little over 2 years ago looking to the future I wasn't sure where I was headed. Then another business that uses BiznessApps introduced me to BiznessApps. Thank You Steve P!

To explain how much I stand with BiznessApps Product, Staff and Support. I invested All my time building apps to better my clients and possible clients! It has allowed my company WTE Mobile Apps to succeed in helping businesses in need of getting into the app world.

I would recommend BiznessApps with everything I know! Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I bounce around in my recommendations because of my ADHD in being creative. I can continue on and on about why I recommend BiznessApps to anyone.

What do you dislike?

That I live on the East Coast and can't walk up and Thank Andrew and Staff at BiznessApps in person. I wasn't able to make the Mobilize event they hosted to help other BiznessApps clients. I do plan a trip hopefully this year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Andrew and his Staff at BiznessApps has an Amazing Product that is Support by an Amazing Staff!! I stand with this Product/Apps! Feel free to contact me as they have an Amazing Product I have for my Clients!!

Apps are a personal way for my clients to connect with their customers. The benefits of having a mobile app and feeling the personal touch for the customers is very important. Customers like to be loyal to businesses. Apps allow that in many ways!

BiznessApps review by Dean K.
Dean K.

"The first Platform...the Best Platform"

What do you like best?

I started with BiznessApps in Dec of 2011. At that time there were 2 App builder platforms that came up on Google search - 1 in France and 1 in San Francisco. I signed up with San Francisco and never looked back! Here's the take away: When you 'join' an organization, you want the leadership to be 100% dedicated and 100% focused on the customer and their needs. You want them to always be listening and 1 step ahead of you and and competition. BiznessApps is all of the above!

What do you dislike?

Mobile technology and customer desires/requests are moving faster than developer teams can keep up with, so there is a level of frustration when the technology (being so new) is still 'buggy'. Evolution has its natural grief points. My expectations (created by business experiences & interactions with BA) are high; So when I email Support and don't get a response in over 2 hours, I get a little irritated...

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may find a platform that has a feature or 2 that BA does not have, BUT it will lack other features and benefits that BA excels in. Reliability & stability are huge when considering this product. The best evidence is taking a look at the CEO and where he's going.

We are solving a poor customer experience problem. Mobile apps can personalize the customer experience like no other medium can. Customer loyalty is another problem solved by BA's apps, Strong customer loyalty translates to more business transactions and more dollars per transaction.

BiznessApps review by Raynard Y.
Raynard Y.

"Bizness Apps is Innovative"

What do you like best?

Bizness Apps is forward thinking and very far ahead of the curve with mobile apps for small businesses. Anytime I get in front of a business owner they are simply awed at the fact that they can have an app for themselves for less than 2k with all the amazing features Bizness apps provides. Bizness apps will be considered the wordpress for affordable mobile apps really soon.

What do you dislike?

The Bizness Apps team is working hard to release new updates to provide more options to their apps in relation to home screen designs. I've run into small issues with home screen designs being shared on mobile versions, but they've notified me it's being taken care of and updates are rolling out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to build apps for small businesses TRUST ME, I've reviewed their top competitors and I know I've made the best decision by the direction business apps has set me in since day 1.

I am solving small business customer loyalty barriers for my clients. Whenever a client decides to move forward with a mobile app for their business, I find that everyone of them uses the loyalty features to provide customers with a reason to return for repeat business. this feature really proves a return on investment for my clients.

BiznessApps review by Agency in Medical Devices
Agency in Medical Devices

"The best value app builder on the market"

What do you like best?

Before I committed to leasing an app building platform, I spent a month researching all the options on the market and even though Biznessapps was one of the most expensive options, it offered the most value. I'm very glad that I chose to work with Biznessapps because they offer so much more than just a well-built app building platform, they have the substantial ecosystem built around every aspect of mobile apps that makes my job, as a reseller, so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Some of my clients say that their app takes longer to load than regular apps, but I attribute that to the fact that Biznessapps apps are always connected to the CMS, and the advantage with that is that I'm able to instantly update any information without needing to push out a new app update. So as I understand, the reason why apps take longer than usual to load, is because every time they scan for any changes that may have been made to the app. In my opinion this isn't a significant disadvantage, and I think it's a worthwhile trade; slower than usual app loading for the ability to quickly update any information within the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust me when I say that Biznessapps provides the more value for your money! (than any other app builder currently on the market)

The main problem that I am able to solve for my clients using the Biznessapps platform is, to be able to provide an "affordable" mobile app solution. Unlike the app development freelancers and studios, I'm not building an app from 0% to 100%, but instead, from 90% to 100%. Therefore, I am able to offer apps for a lot less than everybody else. Of course, not all app ideas and feature can be accommodated on the Biznessapps platform, but they have done a terrific job at covering all the needs of a typical SMB client.

BiznessApps review by Agency
Agency

"Bizness Apps is a mess since the new owner"

What do you like best?

When Biz App was with the old owner I really had nothing to complain. The system was a bit easy for me and it was hard to customize things because you cant reach the source code. But apps were good and support was always helping me 24/7.

What do you dislike?

Since Bizness Apps has this new owners they really don't care about their old customers. I had to pay 50% more in a month. I had like 30 credits, this means with the old owners I could publish 30 iOs apps while Android was free. With the new owners they gave me 20 credits back and every single app is just 1 credit (Android or iOS).

I had a talk with the new owner and she just blabla me and could do nothing and only sold me marketing talks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their are so many app systems. Be aware of this company and do your own research!

I decided to stop last November 2018 and here is where everything went wrong. A month before my subscription was ending I told Bizz I will quit working together with them. I received an email and did my last payment, so everything was fine. After this when all my apps were put offline all the apps were showing a screen that the app is offline due to non-payment on behalf of the business.

Since then I am emailing them to change this screen or change the text message because it's not true that I didnt pay and this is damaging my white label apps. Their first reply was to fix this issue but after telling them it was never fixed they stopped answering me. Since 27th of Nov it is all quiet and still waiting

I was a re seller for years and paid a lot of money but after all this is how they threat you and leave you behind with this stupid message. I can't even update the apps because since last year all clients need their own developer account.

BiznessApps review by Todd M.
Todd M.

"BiznessApps Review"

What do you like best?

If you're thinking about building apps for small businesses, look no further than Bizness Apps. I've done my research, and I'll save you the time. They're the best. Hands down. I build mobile apps for small businesses. I'm a one-man company in Hermosa Beach, CA. I've used a couple different mobile app building platforms, and Bizness Apps is by far the best! It's easy to use, they keep adding new features and functionality, and the support is as good as it gets. I reasearched and used various companies, and Bizness Apps is by far the best. I've been using their platform for over three years now. The software is easy to use. If I'm having difficuties, they have supporting documentation and videos to walk me through what I'm trying to do. If that isn't enough support, they have email and phone support.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more communication on new features, etc..

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to build apps for small businesses, BiznessApps is the way to go.

I'm helping small businesses grow their businesses.

BiznessApps review by David M.
David M.

"Great Support and General Partner Experience "

What do you like best?

The overall support from BA, especially for resellers.Averagely, marketing material, Reseller facebook group, whitelabel material and loads of helpful videos and blogs.You are bound to sucess.Thats what i like best

What do you dislike?

Certain features that are simply a know brainer which are offered by other competition are not on the platform and are SLOWLY being implemented which may be a good thing, however if price was not a factor would have chosen other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great app builder.Take your time and go through all the materials and have a solid sales experience,if you dont have there is a lot of support material to help.Have a solid vertical and by all means test out the service through building an app for yourself.

Giving businesses the opportunity to offer products and services more efficiently though powerful native apps that are packed with tailored features to cater for their businesses.

BiznessApps review by Liz H.
Liz H.

"Great platform and outstanding customer service support"

What do you like best?

I have been using Bizness Apps platform for 2 years as a re-seller. In my opinion Bizness Apps has the BEST platform for building mobile apps. Having a built-in Loyalty Reward is a useful feature for my clients. With the Push Message feature included, there's no need for another service.

Bizness Apps stays on top of the ever changing Mobile App Industry which keeps the platform and me as a re-seller up to date with new features. The marketing material they provide is very useful.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about about Bizness Apps. Anytime I've needed assistance, they are there to assist. I highly recommend Bizness Apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Bizness Apps as a mobile app platform solution.

The platform is feature rich giving my clients the most options to increase their business profits and brand awareness in addition to customer retention.

BiznessApps review by Otilia F.
Otilia F.

"Excelent Company! I simply love them!"

What do you like best?

I have been a reseller now for 3 years. The app building platform is great and they constantly improve it.

The support team is absolutely the best.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say here.

To start working with Bizness Apps was my best decision ever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have looked around, never seen a better platform for building apps.

I have been using this product and services as a reseller. And till now I didn't even find anything that I don't like about. In fact the product is enrich with so much so helpful material.

I truly recommend Bizness Apps Platform, because of their constantly improvements and their super fantastic support team, the friendliest customer service.

Making mobile apps for small businesses, hotels and restaurants we help them to be ahead of their competition. This way they also can use a new marketing tool needed by the new generation.

To start working with Bizness Apps was my best decision ever!

BiznessApps review by Judith S.
Judith S.

"Bizness Apps has long-term commitment to App resellers who are in the market for SMB's"

What do you like best?

The great variety of features and a great team that is working to expand and explore new possibilities. They really are looking at the resellers and what they need in an app for their customers.

They are quick to respond to support questions and really try to solve an issue as fast as possible.

What do you dislike?

The fact that we can't use API's. And that it is a closes system without the possibilities to add plugins

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use especially for your customers who will be using the CMS. Easy to set up and change. For normal question you don't have to republish the app again and again.

We have offered a great possibility to SMBs to expand their service, create more business retention and increase the profit. We do not work in the US market but in the European market. Especially iin the Dutch market

BiznessApps review by Rajesh P.
Rajesh P.

"We love what Bizness apps. its simply Outstanding. "

What do you like best?

As a reseller and having been experience in using the Biz Apps products, I must say it has changed the Opportunity for both small Buissness and everyone as a whole.

The easy to use features and customisable tool is so powerful, one wonder how strong the platform is.

Most importantly the SUPPORT TEAM, the after sale service is so strong and firm that one can never feel left away. Very warm, Very quick and always up and running.

And its periodic update of its own software and CMS version helps to always be at per with latest new features and support of hardest. We wish it to grow even more big and help everyone to grow along with it. I highly recoomend everyone to take advance of it.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this product and services as a reseller. And till now I didn't even find anything that I don't like about. In fact the product is enrich with so much so helpful material already that their is nothing that I can complain about. Its up to us how much advantage we can take from its already provided material which are again whitelisted. Hats Off !!

Recommendations to others considering the product

No looking back. Thump up.. Its outstanding.

We are here to help all small buisness owner and communty service to manage them to grow and upscale their marketing opportunity with worlds most advance platform.

BiznessApps review by Trevor D.
Trevor D.

"Starting my own business with BiznessApps"

What do you like best?

BiznessApps provides a platform, support and training to allow you to start your own business and make a success of it in a very short period of time!

I've found with BiznessApps, over the last year, that they are continually upgrading and improving their product as well as their training. This allows me continually add on and improve the technical delivery of mobile apps to my customers, but also to advise them on how best they can promote their apps in store and online.

Their support is prompt and they have a great database of FAQ where most of your questions are answered.

What do you dislike?

They regularly come out with updates to their platform which is great, but there isn't a road map published with these upcoming updates. It would be great if there was a roadmap saying these are the features, and possible benefits to your customers, we have identified and this is the expected time frame for the platform to be updated with the feature.

There are notifications of new features and improvements on old features, but these usually come a few days or weeks before the platform is upgraded with the feature. If there was more of a road map we could identify exiting customers that could benefit from the feature and position a upgrade with them ahead of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you looking for a complete product to hit the market with you can't go wrong. BiznessApps provides the platform and a lot of integration features which allows you to provide value to your customers in a very short period of time.

In my business they provided me with a product that was ready for market. Within a couple weeks I was trained and ready to speak to prospective customers and point out the benefits a mobile app would bring to their business.

BiznessApps review by Craig A.
Craig A.

"Bizness Apps - Amazing Company and Partner"

What do you like best?

The product offering, customer support, and development of new features makes partnering with Bizness App a no brainer. If you want to get into the Apps business you need to partner with the BEST! - BIZNESS APPS.

It is great to see Andrew Gazdecki CEO for Bizness Apps featuring in many of the product training videos, this gives me the comfort that he is a ‘Hands on’ leader of the company.

The Marketing Material that the platform provides can be very beneficial for start-up businesses who do not have the in-house expertise available to them. They also have a great Forum which you can log into and interact with other Partners who are always happy to help.

What do you dislike?

Being on the other side of the World where I cannot just pop in and meet the Team and given the time difference there can be a bit of a lag when waiting for a reply would be the only things I dislike about them.

Like all technology things go wrong from time to time, this can be a problem when you are dealing with a variety of businesses in a large geographical area, if it was not for the great support provided by BiznessApps you could get very frustrated when dealing with unhappy clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do IT! you will not regret it.

Helping businesses increase engagement and communication with their client base fixes a lot of problems businesses are currently having. Helping School's communicate with Parents and Community is very satisfying as this is a major problem for them.

Given the depth of features we have available to us, this helps us solve problems for many, many different businesses in a wide variety of locations.

BiznessApps review by Rick G.
Rick G.

"Continuous Improvement"

What do you like best?

The responsiveness Bizness Apps shows its partners and sincere interest in knowing how they can help us more is an outstanding part of working with them. They understand as a technology company leading the marketing it is very important to stay out in front. Listening to their partners who are dealing with the end customers on a daily basis, is the best way to keep their products and service at the top of their game.

What do you dislike?

Selfishly I wish my requests for new features would be at the top of their list (haha), but I know that if I can get enough of my colleagues to agree on something, Bizness Apps will listen and possibly push it up the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering coming into the business of creating mobile APPs (and don't operate in my neck of the woods), there's no one else to consider. Hands down, Bizness Apps is the company you want to partner with.

I am helping small businesses that know mobile is where their customers are spending time, connect with them with a highly functional, easy to use and slick APP that competes with the million dollar APPs for a fraction of a fraction of the cost. I help them beat their competition and look great to their customers all while making me look great to them.

BiznessApps review by Noah B.
Noah B.

"Best white label mobile app builder company!! Hands down "

What do you like best?

I've been watching this company grow for a few years and finally signed up almost a year ago and I have never looked back! The customer service is top notch, the product amazing and most importantly they continue to make updates and innovations of their product! We were a multi product company before signing up but because of the quality and demand for mobile apps we are switching gears and mostly focusing on growing our mobile apps sales. Thank you forever thing and keep doing what you do!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Everything about this company is amazing l! Thank for all that you do.

BiznessApps review by Cathy C.
Cathy C.

"Bizness Apps Allowed me to start my own app company"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the platform. It was easy to learn and they have made numerous improvements so we can offer more to our clients. They also have great service and have worked to provide more service and support to help the re-sellers be more successful. Andrew's hands on approach as a CEO makes it even more successful for the re-sellers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Since they are always working to give more you can overlook little things that you will find with any company. No company is perfect. Andrew listens to what the re-sellers want and tries to accommodate where possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your own app business then Bizness Apps is the way to go. You just have to get signed up.

I am providing my clients a marketing tool that will help them in all areas of their business.

BiznessApps review by Stanley E.
Stanley E.

"A Really Good Company to Start Your Mobile Apps Business"

What do you like best?

Easy to use not programming or coding needed. Even knowing how to start an app from scratch you can save a lot of time doing new apps with BiznessApps. It is so easy that you can have an app ready in 20 minutes. Most of the work you need to do will be the Graphic Design work, The whole skeleton is good you just need to add a really good looking skin to your app and you're done.

What do you dislike?

Updating charges are one of the things that stop us to make new icons for our clients. And it is so difficult to explain my clients why they need to pay more if they want to change their icon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to start your own mobile app business this is the company you can choose, other companies charges for additional features this one doesn't.

My clients are getting more clients, and that is something invaluable, we get more and more referrals from people they know. It's a relly good solutions for restaurants, barber shops, beauty salons, etc. Do you have a Real Estate client? It can connect through IDX to show MLS listings inside their own App. I think one of the most important features is sending push notifications and using Geo-Fence at the same time. The stats area is so useful to show my clients the progress they have made how many installs they have? Who is using their app? and What are they using more? Android or Apple?

BiznessApps review by Glen H.
Glen H.

"Bizapps Adds Power in My Busisness"

What do you like best?

We are not the most tech saavy agency in our market, but BiznessApps has helped change that for us. We are seen as cutting-edge in our marketplace by offering affordable, yet powerful mobile apps for SMB.

BiznessApps' customer service is awesome! Very helpful and responsive. They just need someone to get up in the wee hours of the morning to answer my Eastern Standard Time Questions :)

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don't like. A little more customization would be nice where they limit your word space in a particular function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just dive in and learn it. It may seem overwhelming at first because there is so much to learn, but it's like learning all the cool things that your app can do for your clients.

We were heavy in the print medium, which has taken a hit with SMB marketing budgets. We wanted to expand our marketing solutions and BiznessApps filled that void. We are able to help our clients engage more effectively with their customers. The mobile apps that we build are affordable and have a trackable ROI and can also help boost rankings in social media platforms.

BiznessApps review by Jorge d.
Jorge d.

"My experience has been very positive."

What do you like best?

Biznessapps is by far the most powerful platform on the market. In addition, the team that manages it is first rate. Close, efficient and always willing to help. My experience has been very positive and I would recommend to give them a try.

What do you dislike?

The platform is so powerful that goes far beyond traditional templating systems and that makes sometimes the clients are limited by lack of knowledge in photoshop to make their designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience has been very positive and I would recommend to give them a try. You will not be disappointed. Once you learn how to create mobile apps, your development times are reduced drastically. You can create very professional applications in less than 30 minutes. Is incredible.

My company, Némesis is a law firm specializing in the commercial area. We advise companies of different sizes to be more efficient not only on legal aspects but also in business consulting.

In a world increasingly focused on smartphones, years ago we realized that our clients need a mobility solution. Biznessapps discovered and since then have helped us provide mobile application solutions for our customers.

BiznessApps review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"Amazing Company to Partner with"

What do you like best?

My entrepreneurial dream was made possible by BiznessApps, and I am so happy to be working with them. BA has an amazing Team, customer support, and dedication to your success. If you are a go getter then BiznessApps is for you.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they are so far away from me, If they were closer, I would go tell them how much I like working with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as you have a positive mindset you will be sucsseful. The BiznessApps team is always ready to help you with any issues or questions. BA provides all the tools you need to be your own boss.

I decided to use BA to work exclusively with the restaurant industry. I build mobile solutions that help restaurants generate more revenue through mobile ordering, loyalty programs, and personalized marketing.

BiznessApps review by Mohammed  K.
Mohammed K.

"Quick efficient and solid"

What do you like best?

Two items

1. The Intuitive control and client panel - easy to navigate and simple to use.

2. Customer support is is good - Staff at Bizness apps are quick to respond and generally have an answer to your query.

What do you dislike?

As a reseller residing outside the USA - it took sometime understanding how to convert certain app elements to match terminology used in other countries besides the USA . Not a major flaw by all means.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try the trial - want to make really exciting apps its good to know some light programming skills - although BA are always updating their features. Nevertheless you always get customers that want something that BA does not offer.

Attempting to get small business to appreciate the benefits of having an app and how customer communication and loyalty can really benefit them - it's steady business, generally low to medium budget customers.

BiznessApps review by Raul G.
Raul G.

"Great Platform for Creating Mobile Apps"

What do you like best?

As part of the evolution of the tech industry, many small businesses ware seeking for mobile friendly communications. We wanted to provide our clients with mobile solutions beyond the Mobile Websites. We found Bizness Apps platform and founded to be a fairly easy platform that also offer outstanding customer support that help us step by step in the learning process of building a Mobile App.

What do you dislike?

In reality, for the industry we service, Bizness Apps is the best solution out there. As far as better optimized, i would like to see more tools for a wider range of industries such as printing, embroidery and screen printing, live video and live chat support. I do see they recently launched a new market platform within Bizness Apps that may be offering some of these solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bizness Apps Is great for companies seeking a solution to position their business on the app market. The app tools can be apply for a wide range of industries. If your company is seeking a greater level of customization, designing an app with Bizness App is a great first step solution that can help you gather real feedback from consumers before investing on custom UI. By establishing presences in the app market, you can gather real data such as how big of a market will support downloading your app. Real data is important to help you decide if a bigger investment for custom UI is worthed for your company. In the industry we service, most of the apps we’ve build within Bizness Apps have provided enough customization to meet consumer needs.

The team at Bizness Apps, are constantly actualizing app features and control panel interface to meet latest iOs and Android compatibility. Outstanding customer support. Great variety of app features to build a complete app design.

BiznessApps review by Steve W.
Steve W.

"Bizness Apps is second to none"

What do you like best?

As a reseller we couldn’t have asked to be partnered with a better company than Bizness Apps. They have given us the ability to not only grow our own business but help our clients own a piece in this growing mobile market.

Bizness Apps is one of the top mobile platforms out there. They provide the right facilities for us to design and develop mobile apps for our clients that will directly drive user engagement, increase productivity and build brand awareness.

I love the simplicity of our reseller back-end dashboard. It allows you to become so proficient in developing apps that if you wanted you could build a mobile app in a day. Thus helping out clients get their app to market much quicker.

What do you dislike?

Pros:

It’s simple, the Publishing Process!! Publishing through Apple and Android (Apple being much more of a pain) can be an extensive process. One of the biggest features is the screenshot generator. This is massive in the publishing process seeing that both Apple and Android require multiple screen shots from different sized devices (iPhone 5, 6, 6+, iPad)

Cons:

If I had to pick something that I thought Bizness apps could do better would be the attention to detail in some of their features in regards to how everyday users would like that feature to function. For Instance, the Recurring Feature in the Events tab. It does not allow you to set future events. Many of our clients like to set their events calendar ahead of time. If they are just adding single events it all works great but if they know that they have a 4 week event starting in December, our client has to wait until the week prior to set that up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would absolutely recommend Bizness apps to any small business and/or company looking to partner up and become a reseller.

Our main goal in partnering with Bizness Apps is to be able to provide our clients a product that helps build brand awareness, increase revenue and target user engagment.

BiznessApps review by Bradley V.
Bradley V.

"Great mobile marketing tool for small biz and non-profit organizations!"

What do you like best?

Bizness Apps offers a reliable, affordable and essential tool for the small biz owner and non-profit organizations. The CMS is very easy to use and their support team is there whenever you have a question or issue. Bizness Apps listens to our ideas and uses our feedback to improve their product.

What do you dislike?

Bizness Apps does not allow access to the source code of their system which limits the user's ability to further customize the app. From time to time, this limits the ability to sell a fully customizable mobile application to a potential client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you own a small business and looking for a product to expand your service line, Bizness Apps is a great tool to consider!

We are a white label user who resells the Bizness Apps product under our company name. We work with small businesses and non-profit organizations to develop affordable mobile marketing solutions to engage customers, sell products and further marketing their business. Some of the benefits include: enhanced customer engagement; mobile coupons; GPS directions and one-touch contact; new communication tools via push notifications including target marketing through geo-fencing and push subscriptions; on-line sales and merchant service integration; and so much more!

BiznessApps review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Fantastic Solutions & Support!"

What do you like best?

As the Owner of Customer Contact Solutions I am always looking for ways to help independant small businesses increase their marketing efforts and overall experience for their customers online. In todays market having a mobile app is a necessity and in the past when we tried to build them from scratch we seemed to lack a lot of features and it was a never ending process of doing updates and keeping the App running smoothly. Mobile Apps have been a great addition to our Web services and Bizness Apps has made us look as professional as the largest App building companies on the planet.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find a dislike about this solution but if I had to choose something I would have to say that it would be nice if the Android Apps were uploaded to the Play store for us as well. This doens't take much time and Bizness Apps makes it as easy as possible by providing the Apk file and the Icon but as a busy owner of a small business every minute counts and that would be a nice benefit to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been with Bizness Apps for about 3 years now and would say that their system is incredible, their customer service has never dissapointed me and they go way beyond the call of duty to ensure new features, updates and more is added basically every quarter. They are much more than a solution provider as they have an Apps university course which can teach you what you need to know, they have every marketing material, websites and so much more to truly make you successful. Andrew has been active with his blog without fail for years now and just reading these posts everyday will not only educate you but they will motivate you as well. Their pricing is inexpensive and allows resellers to make a good profit but their customer service, support and platform is priceless!

Originally we felt that building an App from scratch would be the best way to go and financially beneficial because once it was built there was nothing to pay or do. Boy were we ever wrong!! We quickly realized that there was much more to keeping apps up to date and that our Apps although they were pleasing to the eye were lacking so many features we looked like we were way behind the times. We quickly realized that in order to scale our business we would need to provide a much better solution for our clients and have the ability to make changes quickly ourselves or even have our cusotmers manage their Apps with an easy to use backend. We did try several companies before finding Bizness Apps but once here we knew we found the perfect partner and solution. The number of features that are available with this platform is outstanding! We have used just about every feature available between our clients different apps and our customers love the flexibility and how easily they can manage them.

BiznessApps review by Keenan H.
Keenan H.

"East to use & outstanding customer service"

What do you like best?

The platform is straightforward, easy to use, and the back-end is simple to teach to our clients. Customer service is top notch and they always respond within a couple of hours of submitting a support ticket. Most importantly, Bizness Apps is always working to improve the platform and roll out new features that we can use as selling tools to potential clients. Last but not least, they provide not only a dedicated user forum, but countless support articles and tools to help you out in a pinch.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I can think of is the time to get an app approved with Apple (whereas Google Apps are almost instantaneous). However, I must state that this isn't necessarily all on Bizness Apps as Apple is a different beast to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

We are solving a need (with the Bizness Apps Platform) to be able to offer our current and future clients an extra way to help them market their businesses and make money. For us, this has increased our monthly revenues and added that extra sense of legitimacy to our company name.

BiznessApps review by Adrian S.
Adrian S.

"Mobidaze are a mobile app reseller"

What do you like best?

Without any prior SW knoweldge or app development experience we have built a successful business building and selling mobile apps. The Bizness apps CMS is very easy to use. We design the app images and just drop them into the system. We then select the features that will be included in the app and finally add the content. It is all very easy to do and the quality is amazing!

What do you dislike?

The Bizness Apps platform has been very well thought out and built to enable companies like us to deliver great mobile apps. Therefore I cannot think of any negatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having looked at competing platforms there is nothing on the same level as Bizness Apps. I would definitely recommend Bizness apps to anyone wishing to start a mobile app business.

Mobidaze publish mobile apps to SME's that enable them to reach out and engage their customers through the one device they never go anywhere without. We have now built a successful business and that is all down to the Bizness Apps platform.

BiznessApps review by Fabio R.
Fabio R.

"Great support + Excellent Staff + Amazing Software for app development = BiznessApps "

What do you like best?

I am really blessed by Biznessapps and I am not exaggerating, let me explain why. I am originally from Brazil and I went to USA to study and after I got out of College I had a really hard time trying to find a job so I decided to star my own business, a App Development Agency. Log story short... I started in 2013, building 2 apps for small business owners locally where I was living in Chatham NJ and today back in Brazil I have publish over 30 apps for clients in US, Brazil, Spain and Lisbon. If you really wanna do this, work with mobile apps, Biznessapps has the right tools. Just try it. A+++

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is when I have to publish an App on Apple App Store fast because I am on a deadline and sometimes it can take time, But is not Biznessapps fault, Apple has very strictly reviews so they will check you app looking up if everything is in order.

Small business don't have much money to spend to build a mobile app, but in today's word everyone needs an app, specially small business. With Biznessapps you can build a great app, and charge a very fair price. You can make money so can your client sallying more using a mobile app.

BiznessApps review by Armand S.
Armand S.

"The easiest route to mobile engagement."

What do you like best?

We have been using Bizness Apps since the 1st quarter of 2012. The product then was the best of what was available, and it continues to be the best today. We researched extensively when making our choice, and we still keep up with the other app platforms. Bizness Apps continually improves their offering to keep pace with the ever-changing mobile landscape.

What do you dislike?

I have been with Bizness Apps through their growing pains, and they have always adapted their business model and infrastructure based on what few mistakes they have made. They once had to upgrade servers due to an overwhelming period of growth, and that took longer than anticipated. This has not happened since, and I don't expect it will ever happen again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are competing in my space, please don't use them. (I want to maintain my competitive edge!)

My company establishes our clients' mobile footprint. Bizness Apps provides the native and webapp component of our recipe in a way that is cost effective and scalable. Every business needs to be mobile, Bizness Apps has proven that they are the best way to get there.

BiznessApps review by Missy S.
Missy S.

"User friendly."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to start a new project in Bizness Apps. All the different tabs and being able to customize exactly what you want is great! Also, all the different templates that are available are great to choose from. So many different tabs to choose from to be able to provide the client with exactly what they want.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a rep from Bizness Apps that would be available for clients throughout the whole time a company was using it. The Help Desk is helpful unless you have more of a specific question. It would be nice to talk to someone in real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you ask all the questions in the first 30 days. It is very helpful to be on a call with your rep from Bizness Apps and have them show you exactly how to start a new app.

Business problems we are solving is being able to provide our clients with another way to connect with their client base. It's a way for our clients to be able to keep in contact with their clients and be able to tell them about specials that they wouldn't be able to tell them about. The benefits that come are that this is an easy platform to create a simple app on than doing one from scratch. It is also way to bring in more revenue on our end and the clients end.

BiznessApps review by Andrew K.
Andrew K.

"Bizness Apps is great!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability Biz Apps gives me. In software - things take a long time to develop. Web sites and custom apps can take weeks if not months. Not with Biz Apps.....they keep me looking good in front of my clients by giving the ability to quickly build an app and preview it the next day!

What do you dislike?

Biz Apps offers a way to do pretty much everything which is awesome but.....the ability to customize can be a little difficult sometimes. We've often found ways by creating HTMl5 pages that stand alone but......a little more flexibility would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Biz Apps for anyone doing a basic app for a company. It gets things done quickly and effectively.

helping companies get a mobile presence quickly and affordably!

BiznessApps review by Patriona B.
Patriona B.

"BiznessApps provide a first class product and their customer service is second to none!"

What do you like best?

Bizness Apps keep updating the software adding new and valuable features the whole time. So much so I have changed the direction of my business to reflect where I believe these features work best. They have always had a great customer service and considering i'm based in the UK and they are in the USA, this was important to me. They have dealt swiftly with any issues or suggestions I have had over the years. Their customer service team is very polite and nice to deal with. Their developers deserve a medal in my opinion as the features just go from strength to strength

What do you dislike?

The time it takes the app to go through iTunes but I understand this is the Apple review process and not the fault of BizApps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First class customer service

Very easy to set up

Great marketing resources

online helpdesk

We are in the business of community communication. The apps with push messages and news feature are fantastic in enabling this. As we also help fundraising groups, we are able to build in fundraising features too which our clients are very pleased with.

Learning about BiznessApps?

* We monitor all BiznessApps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.