1. Provides a web based platform and removes the necessity to log-into a PROD environment
2. Access is controlled, provides auditing facility
3. The visual tracking & drill down features are self explanatory and easy to use
4. Removes the dependency on an Admin user to provide simple details (e.g. access to event logs, artifacts etc.)
5. Consolidates everything related to BizTalk in single portal
1. Analytics is pretty basic, without a provision to drill down and show what constitutes the graph there is little value it adds.
2. Page rendering is very slow especially the Monitoring/ESB dashboards. If you have large number of monitors configured, these pages can take several minutes to refresh.
3. Alerting features can be improved. For example - BT360 cannot write a event log when a alert is triggered unless sending email is success.
4. Integration to HP OMI/SNOW should be out of the box.
5. Searching criteria are not designed keeping business scenarios in mind. For example there is no way to search the list of ESB Exceptions by selecting a Service Name. Unnecessary intelligence is built in the search criteria, which does nothing but creating confusion. Another example you cannot search by multiple fault codes, range of fault codes etc.
6. Monitoring on the ESB Exception is too high level. There is no way to search by Service Name. No search can be done using context properties where we capture important details like Order Number.
7. Artifact selection section in the Analytics screen is crap. It clearly shows that no appropriate level of UAT done.
8. Search results in Display grids are poorly designed. You cannot expand the screen comfortably without getting annoyed. Each time we had to download the search results.
9. No Import/Export features for Analytics & Operations, If you have 50 dashboards in one environment you will need to recreate in another.
10. Troubleshooting the tool is a nightmare.
11. The support team is very much responsive but lacks the understanding of business problems (it may not be applicable to everyone, could be just our experience)
Overall the product require a good level of inputs from "Real Industry Users".
The Idea behind the product is certainly great and innovative, but a long way to ride before maturing.