Bizzuka, Inc.

4.0

Bizzuka provides custom website design, internet marketing, content management system services, and intranet development services for small and medium sized business throughout the United States.

Work for Bizzuka, Inc.?

Learning about Bizzuka, Inc.?

Bizzuka, Inc. Reviews

Showing 1 Bizzuka, Inc. review
Bizzuka, Inc. review by G2 Crowd User in Higher Education
G2 Crowd User in Higher Education

"Easy to Use Dashboard Tools"

What do you like best?

That the information I am entering is easy to format. I do not have to worry about dealing with HTML codes. I can usually get jobs posted quickly and without any problems with the format.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some of the options are controlled by drop down menus. I would like to be able to put in my own information in order to match opportunities to different or multiple categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy program to use and a lot of different offices within Higher Education could benefit from training on this product. I think it is worth taking the time to train multiple offices on this information to fully utilize all that Bizzuka Inc. has to offer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bizzuka, Inc.

What Digital Marketing solution do you use?

Learning about Bizzuka, Inc.?

* We monitor all Bizzuka, Inc. reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.