Black VPN

(13 reviews)

blackVPN protects your privacy and prevents your ISP, government or employer from monitoring and controlling your online communications and browsing activity.

Work for Black VPN?

Learning about Black VPN?

Black VPN Reviews

Showing 13 Black VPN reviews
Black VPN review by Sara T.
Sara T.

"Black VPN Review By Sara Torres"

What do you like best?

One of the biggest concerns people have when they choose a VPN is whether or not the company registers their information. But with BlackVPN, I've never had to worry about the records. BlackVPN does not have DNS records, does not maintain traffic records and does not even have connection records. However, it maintains your email address and payment history. Best of all, the company offers servers in different locations around the world, including the United States, Canada, Brazil, Romania, Russia, Ukraine and Singapore.

What do you dislike?

As ofright now, I haven't had any issues with black vpn. It has worked fine for me since I've been using it for the las 3 months. The only inconvenience I had waswith uncompatibility of the cange of IP. But I contacted their support and they replied in 4 hrs to fix the issue and the problem was solved after that

Recommendations to others considering the product

When looking for a VPN service, you want quality, security and features. BlackVPN, which is based in Kowloon, Hong Kong, can offer all those things and more, making it a good choice for many people who need a reliable VPN. They have been rated as one of the most reliable and fast VPN services, and have 100Mbit and 1000Mbit connections.

I have had one or another problem when logging into some websites, which prevents me from accessing it due to my ip, but Blackvpn with its multiple ip change options I have been able to navigate without problems and with more security

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Black VPN
Black VPN review by Andrzej K.
Andrzej K.

"BlackVPN - The VPN you need to use."

What do you like best?

The biggest adventage of BlackVPN is high-security level. They use military-grade encryption methods like AES-256. This makes me sure that my data isn't possible to decrypt. Also they are a company with no-log policy. It means that they don't record my internet activity and DNS logs. Next good thing is that I have the same ID as other users, so I am not trackable.

What do you dislike?

The most important disadventage is a lack of Internet Killswitch. If I lose connection with VPN, it doesn't automatically cut off of the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care about security when using an open network, you should consider buying blackvpn.

I use BlackVPN to get extra layer of privacy surfing the internet. I am engaged in politicial activity, so I need to secure my internet data well. Also it's very useful, when I log on my encrypted mailbox or bank account, because it makes my sure my password won't be stolen.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

Black VPN review by Aleksander P.
Aleksander P.

"Black VPN - Review "

What do you like best?

BlackVPN makes you unvisible in the web. It allows you to connect up to 7 simultaneous devices to one account! Also they don't save any logs or your real IP which can make you feel safe because you are. You also get unlimited bandwith and servers switches. By NAT firewall it blocks all the traffic you don't want. Their servers are specially dedicated to work with BlackVPN. It works with Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and Android. You can configure it even on your router! You got 3-days trial and you have also 14-day money back guaranteed!

What do you dislike?

In my opinion BlackVPN has some disadvantages. One of them for sure is its user's interface. It is a real disaster to navigate on this software. It looks so old like it hasn't been updated since 2005. Another thing I still cannot believe is if you want to use UK or American's servers you have to pay than to use European's. It's not a good move.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are thinking about using this software I really recommend you to try 3-day trial first instead of just buying it. It's all to see if you can use it or is everything clean in the UI and user experience is as you predicted.

All of my company members are using this software on their PCs at work and I realized they are not scared of doing dozens of researches because they know nobody will notice their presence.

Black VPN review by Carlos R.
Carlos R.

"Black VPN Review By Carlos"

What do you like best?

I like that for this low price you get a good basic VPN. The only feature that I miss is the kill switch.

BlackVPN has its own client, which works very well and you can also use it with OpenVPN.

What do you dislike?

the support site does not have installation guides for Windows; In fact, the only guide I've found is on YouTube. Second, I opened a ticket (id 20419) on September 1, 2018 and I still have not received a response. The only answer has been through the chat line and that took more than an hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend BlackVPN for people looking for a cheap and good VPN.

Thanks to BlackVPN, it offers access to blocked sites and I can connect securely to network access points. I can also use the Internet without worrying about the loss of the IP address.

Black VPN review by Jakub O.
Jakub O.

"BlackVPN - Review "

What do you like best?

BlackVPN has a solid encryption and fast speeds. Using this VPN I had no problems with the speed of the link and I felt safe. Additionally, it does not have a logging policy, which makes us feel even safer. The number of servers is sufficient and there should be no problems with it. Also very good customer support deserves praise, which is very nice and responds quickly to our questions.

What do you dislike?

BlackVPN does not have many disadvantages. One lack of client availability on many platforms. An important disadvantage of this VPN is the lack of killswitch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speed and safety describe BlackVPN perfectly. However, the biggest drawback - lack of compatibility with many platforms - is not satisfactory. After improving this, this VPN would be recommendable.

Thanks to BlackVPN I can safely use wifi hotspots without worrying about address leakage.

Black VPN review by Amelia Z.
Amelia Z.

"BlackVPN - My review"

What do you like best?

Black VPN is a very easy to use software. Additionally, it supports strong encryption, which makes it work very well. Another advantage may be that you don't need to log in to it, so we can remain as anonymous as possible. In addition, in case of any errors or faults, we can be helped by a very good quality support. In this software the price/quality ratio is very good.

What do you dislike?

The main drawback of Black VPN is the low speed of some servers, so files are slow to download. Another disadvantage is that in a cheaper package we do not have access to all locations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buying a more expensive package we have the possibility to use more locations.

Thanks to BlackVPN we can easily use the Internet without fear of IP leakage and bypass the regional blockade.

Black VPN review by Jatin M.
Jatin M.

"One of the better VPNs out there"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about black VPN is its security, it isn't a fraud VPN like some others I have used in the past it has a wide range of countries to pick from which is always very good. The price is very reasonable when compared to the features available it really is value for money. The speeds are also faster than other VPNs. The activation is also very easy and quick.

What do you dislike?

There is no Asian country such as India which limits functionality to a certain extent. The online customer support is pretty average and the widget has some niggles that tend to be a bother sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very good VPN if you're looking for high speeds and high security.

It provides users with added security which is often required in our industry. When bandwidth is limited it often acts as a crucial source for additional bandwidth.

Black VPN review by Alojzy C.
Alojzy C.

"BlackVPN - Review "

What do you like best?

Black VPN gives you the choice of one of 27 servers around the world, with strong AES-256 encryption and 3 protocol support. It is very easy to use and works on most devices

What do you dislike?

It is expensive compared to the competition, and the plans are a bit complicated. Servers can slow down very much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Despite a few drawbacks, I think it's worth using to feel safe in the network. If you are not convinced of it, you can use a 3-day trial version.

Thanks to using BlackVPN, I was able to use the Internet in any place without worrying about the leakage of my IP address.

Black VPN review by Luzmary C.
Luzmary C.

"Black VPN Review By Luzmary"

What do you like best?

BlackVPN has a user-friendly logging policy. Encryption is locked-down airtight. And customer support was surprisingly fast. It is also very useful in my company, for different reasons. One of them is the AES-256 bit encryption and the 4096 bit RSA certificates and 31 servers in 18 countries. You could say that it has excellent support.

What do you dislike?

There’s a lot to like about BlackVPN. We were blown away by their customer service (in a good way). Unfortunately, there were a few hiccups along the way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Thanks to BlackVPN I can access WiFi access points without address leaks and avoid regional blocking.

Black VPN review by Marek K.
Marek K.

"BlackVPN - The best VPN"

What do you like best?

BlackVPN is perfect for me and my company, for several reasons. One of them is the AES-256 bit encrypoton and 4096 bit RSA certificates and 31 servers in 18 countries. It is worth adding that has good support

What do you dislike?

Drawbacks are that it has a base in Hong Kong and sometimes server speeds is really slow. This VPN don't kill switch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care about data security, this VPN is just right for you.

Thanks to BlackVPN I can safely use the Internet anywhere and in the office without worrying about leakage of IP address.

Black VPN review by Jeronim Z.
Jeronim Z.

"BlackVPN my review"

What do you like best?

What is in my opinion a plus?

+ Support for OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP protocols

+ No data use or bandwidth limits

+ Flexible plans and payment options

+ Watertight security and transparent privacy

+ Works on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, routers.

What do you dislike?

- No kill switch

- Limited Servers

- Did not unblock Netflix

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it very much if you care about safety and speed.

I have access to blocked sites and can securely connect to wifi hotspots.

Black VPN review by Adrian K.
Adrian K.

"BlackVPN - The best VPN at this price"

What do you like best?

BlackVPN offers several protocols to choose from and Strong encryption. It has a very nice interface for windows and for smartphones.Flexible payment plans and payment options are an additional advantage.

What do you dislike?

I miss kill-switch and a few additional locations for servers

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want access to more locations, buy a more expensive package.

Thanks to BlackVPN I can safely use the Internet outside my home and also in the office without worrying about ip leakage.

Black VPN review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"Black VPN is a great VPN solution for any company"

What do you like best?

Black VPN is great for both it’s ease of use, fast connections, and overall pleasant GUI

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative to say about the Black VPN software

Allows users to connect in to the companies intranet and be productive even when they are not in the office

Learning about Black VPN?

* We monitor all Black VPN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.