BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite (formerly known as Good Secure EMM Suites)

The BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite (formerly known as Good Secure EMM Suites) offers the security credentials, accreditations, and technologies that will allow you to mobilize your business tools – from your Microsoft® applications to your custom-built apps. All this with consistent security on mobile devices and other endpoints, across different operating systems and ownership models.

Work for BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite (formerly known as Good Secure EMM Suites)?
Jamf entermobman  2x

Learning about BlackBerry?

BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite (formerly known as Good Secure EMM Suites) Reviews

Showing 13 BlackBerry reviews
BlackBerry review by <span>Krzysztof L.</span>
Krzysztof L.

Amazing improvement, super easy to use

What do you like best?

Massive improvement from BES5 and 10. Installation takes minutes. Adding new users almost effortless. Device management allows various options ie: remove only work profile, wipe it all, lock it all. Also finally easy clustering option, can add remove additional BES servers for redundancy with a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

New bronze, silver and gold licensing model can be a pain. if you need simple user->device bronze is ok. However if you want app control, restriction, collaboration you need to opt-in fro more expensive options.

Also, server very sensitive to Java. It will only work on one or two versions of Java. Not very good if you are trying to stay on top of things with patching out-dated software.

Also isn't compatible with BES5 devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good mid-range MDM

Easy to manage user mobile device. Reliable system erase in case of it being stolen.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite (formerly known as Good Secure EMM Suites)
BlackBerry review by <span>Ajie Anggaon, M.</span>
Ajie Anggaon, M.

BES12, an easy to use MDM solution.

What do you like best?

The admin console gui is easy to use to navigate and work with device activations and etc. Upgrading BES from v10 to v12.3 was quite easy done in few clicks. I set up Google Android for Work and BES documentation was easy to follow, activation of BB Priv Android phones was easy though additional steps were needed compared to BB 10 OS phones.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't find anything to dislike about the BES12 product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Android for Work feature of BES12 is easy to configure and activate Android based phones. The Android work profile works as intended to provide secure access to work data.

With the Android for Work feature of BES12, we're able to integrate Android based phones to our MDM system and this gives us option to issue either Android or BB 10 OS phones for our end users.

What Enterprise Mobility Management solution do you use?

BlackBerry review by <span>Padam J.</span>
Padam J.

Good is Good for BYOD

What do you like best?

Good EMM has enabled everyone in my organization to be able to access emails, calendars and other enterprise data from their personal mobile devices while IT department is in complete control of the enterprise data. Earlier, only higher management was provided devices by the organization to access the content on the go. IT department does not need to worry about the security of the data and data can be remotely wiped off from the mobile devices any time.

What do you dislike?

I have not faced any issues with Good EMM except getting the access validated again and again from IT department in case of a mobile OS upgrade. Also, I am not able to access the meeting rooms availability while scheduling a new meeting using Good.

All employees are more productive by accessing their emails and appointments on the go. There are less chances of missing an important meeting as the reminders will notify on the mobile devices which are always with you. Also, it lets to substantial less cost for IT department as they don't have to invest in devices and also need not worry about security of the content.

BlackBerry review by <span>Matt M.</span>
Matt M.

Good mobile app, but could be a little better quality

What do you like best?

Very simply, it allows me to access my company email mobilie. Our organization probably has more security and process around it than most and Good accommodates our requirements well. It's a good app.

What do you dislike?

The calendar doesn't sync up very well and it occasionally has quirks that cause it to hang up and then restart the app. Other than that, it does what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now that Blackberry has purchased Good, it will be interesting to see how the product development carries forward.

It provides me the ability to check my email and calendar while on the go. Very beneficial as I am often not at my desk.

BlackBerry review by <span>Tapan J.</span>
Tapan J.

Fully encrypted access to business emails and sync with calendar on employee's device

What do you like best?

It allows fast access to sensitive and classified business info without worrying about the confidentiality theft. Further, I don't need to carry a separate device to be in sync with business mails and syncing with calendars.Good acts as a security layer between my personal data and business data. Also, the feature to provide offline notifications for upcoming or any missed meetings/appointments is very useful

What do you dislike?

One thing which is annoying to me is that after every 5-10 minutes , I need to login again with my credentials to access mails. It could be from a security perspective but in that case the auto log out time should be user configurable

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely a decent app to access mails and calendars on the go except the fact that you have to login again even after 5 min of your last login to access. It somehow doesn't store your password.

My Organization is able to provide employees with access to emails , contacts and calendars without worrying about the encryption and security of sensitive data.Also, as it can be configured over almost every smartphone, organization is saving money of providing dedicated devices to employees.

BlackBerry review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

Decent Product But was Expecting More

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to access my work email on the go as well as view my work calendar.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I am unable to have my good calendar synced with my google calendar. It gets annoying fast have having to open up the good container to view emails and meetings.

Being able to access my work email and calendar from any mobile device. I have come to realize that Good EMM is a good product, but do feel there are other products in this space that do as good or better of a job without forcing you to login to view or access the Good container.

Learning about BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite (formerly known as Good Secure EMM Suites)?

* We monitor all BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite (formerly known as Good Secure EMM Suites) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.