Blackberry Workspaces Email Protector

3.5

Email Protector can systematically secure email attachments across your entire organization with file-level Digital Rights Management (DRM) to provide businesses with a means of automatically controlling and securing files sent by email, even after they leave the firewall.

Work for Blackberry Workspaces Email Protector?

Learning about Email Protector?

Blackberry Workspaces Email Protector Reviews

Ask Email Protector a Question
Showing 5 Email Protector reviews
Email Protector review by Amy P.
Amy P.

"Blackberry workspace is the place."

What do you like best?

WatchDox is a decent way to access documents over multiple platforms. Annotation features are also very useful.

What do you dislike?

There is a claim of security but being able to share beyond the IT department's control has me a bit apprehensive.

Sharing documents with teachers and staff across our network.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Blackberry Workspaces Email Protector
Email Protector review by User in Internet

"Good - Review of mobile plateform"

What do you like best?

The mobile Good platform allows me to access company email through a secure authentication channel. My IT department is able to reset and troubleshoot my Good profile remotely so that no matter where I am, I can gain access to my business email account.

What do you dislike?

One thing that really annoys me is that the Good mobile app will automatically log me off after 5 minutes of inactivity. I understand this is probably a security protocol but it becomes very frustrating when I log-in and before I am able to fully download an attachment or read through a lengthy email, the app boots me out and I must then re-enter my credentials.

The only way I can access my business email off-site is through the Good application. Due to the type of work I do, I need a secure way to view client emails and respond to them. Many times I would need to use my computer through a VPN to gain access but I find the Good mobile application to be much more user friendly and efficient.

What Other Email solution do you use?

Email Protector review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Enterprise content management and security software"

What do you like best?

Encrypt your data securely and sync them safely

What do you dislike?

It is not as user friendly as it should be

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need a bit more easier to use

Business contents can be shared easily and securely across the various platforms. PC, Servers, Cell hones etc.

Email Protector review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Blackberry use to be my preference"

What do you like best?

I used blackberry several years back for personal use then business.

What do you dislike?

the programs are not as user friendly as and iphone.

email, phone use

Email Protector review by G2 Crowd User in Insurance
G2 Crowd User in Insurance

"Good is good"

What do you like best?

Good allows me to access company email through a secure authentication channel.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more detailed policy and records access.

Email and basic client information can also be accessed.

Learning about Blackberry Workspaces Email Protector?

* We monitor all Blackberry Workspaces Email Protector reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.