BlackBerry® Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox by BlackBerry)

3.6

BlackBerry® Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox by BlackBerry) is a modern, highly secure file management platform that enables effortless, multi-OS synchronization and sharing. Workspaces solutions limit the risk for data loss or theft by embedding Digital Rights Management (DRM) security into each individual file, so your content remains secure and within your control, even after it is downloaded and shared outside of your organization.

Work for BlackBerry® Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox by BlackBerry)?

Learning about BlackBerry?

BlackBerry® Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox by BlackBerry) Reviews

Showing 110 BlackBerry reviews
BlackBerry review by Ruben A.
Ruben A.

"Advantage of BlackBerry Workspaces"

What do you like best?

Excellent, efficient and very timely team and business software, leader in synchronization and secure file exchange for companies.

What do you dislike?

A disadvantage of these cloud management environments, is in terms of Internet-based pay-per-use service, no connection, no service, no monthly fee, neither are two important details to assess if it is of interest to the company in the long term, or better opt for a local and permanent system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is excellent, efficient and very timely software and service if you want, secure file exchange to boost productivity at any time and place.

This software facilitates the exchange, synchronization and storage of files reliably and securely, for any budget and use case, if you want to improve the individual productivity of your employees such as promoting teamwork, or mobilize and transform your business , BlackBerry Workspaces is the best option to promote secure file collaboration.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BlackBerry® Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox by BlackBerry)
BlackBerry review by Nivida S.
Nivida S.

"Take your data where ever you are!!"

What do you like best?

BlackBerry Workspaces offers organizations a secure way to access, share and control their documents wherever their executives go and on any device, whether tablets, smartphones or PCs, even on devices that are outside the control of the Technology Department. information, between operating systems effortlessly.

BlackBerry Workspaces gives you tools to work safely and synchronize all your files from your own workspaces on any device.

Allows you full business mobility

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage of Blackberry Workspaces is the insecurity related to internet connections, since their transport is the cloud. This limitation carries the risk that any hacker can access your data, even though this app guarantees the security and protection of the information. A broadband connection is required in order to perform the tasks with complete comfort

Recommendations to others considering the product

Undoubtedly Blackberry Workspaces is highly recommended as a solution for the inconveniences of communications and transmissions of your company's information are solved with Blackberry Workspaces. With this app you can send, receive, modify, grant access, revoke them, hold meetings remotely, in short, you can control your company and take it wherever you go

This tool solves the problem of transfer of information (papers) as they can take your personal desktop to any PC, tablet, smartphone, since it works with a simple browser; allows you to control updates through the web, controls the ability to perform operations such as access, viewing, editing, copying, printing, downloading and forwarding and tracks, revokes, eliminates or expires access to a file in any moment.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

BlackBerry review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services

"Risk Analyst "

What do you like best?

It is highly secured management platform, great for sharing content and being able to collaborate on work projects by having the ability to be accessible on any device. We use this platform at my current job when we need to work from home or even check work emails from home which is nice and convenient. However, when downloading on phone, your phone must be up to date on the latest software version.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to enter my password every time, I wish I could just automatically be signed in but I do understand this is for security reasons. Although, it would save time and just be a convenience. This depends mainly on how frequent it is being used by the user, as this many vary person to person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Installation takes a long process, making this process less timely would be a great. Also being able to sign in thru other methods like using your thumb, a similar way in which Apple does would be nice.

Able to use this platform any time of the day, which makes it very accessible to anyone, despite where you are located. Allows flexibility of our workforce and the ability to have information at our fingertips without worrying about security issues.

BlackBerry review by User in Financial Services

"Good, needs more connectivity"

What do you like best?

It is very simple and easy to use. The platform looks similar to what my IOS already runs on. The main thing I would like to see is an ability to sync across calendars. I like that it has my work schedule, however if I am using my calendar on my apple, I want to be able to see both simultaneously

What do you dislike?

Apart from this, the activation key I believe should be readily available similar to forgetting a password. Although this may be a company issue not a BB issue.

Connecting my laptop to my phone, we are currently in a transition to more of an online servicing. However, we are still behind with cross-platform connectivity. My computer is Microsoft based and uses most applications for this. My phone is IOS, the more symmetry between the two the better.

BlackBerry review by Lauren B.
Lauren B.

"Blackberry workspaces"

What do you like best?

Easy to share files, helps facilitate team collaboration, everything is very secure and safe. I do not have a problem using this application.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone in my office was an active user, need to get the entire team utilizing the system to get the most out of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Having all documents in one central place, easy to share and collaborate

BlackBerry review by Kelli H.
Kelli H.

"Great for privacy "

What do you like best?

The security authentication gives us the ability to keep people plugged in while away from their computers without worrying about someone who is not authorized accessing sensitive information.

What do you dislike?

That the security features don't allow me to have my calendars synced on my phone

Recommendations to others considering the product

If security is a top concern this is a great alternative to allowing people to use their regular email settings on their smart phones. You are required to have an access key and it allows the company to control who has access to what.

BlackBerry review by Mariah N.
Mariah N.

"Blackberry Work"

What do you like best?

I have Blackberry Work (part of Workspace) installed on my phone. I use it daily and it makes it a lot easier to answer emails on the go without needing wifi or having to login to my laptop. It also is great to receive meeting reminders.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that we don't have the ability to view Proposed Time emails for events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Installation takes a long time.

Communication and Productivity

BlackBerry review by Carrie C.
Carrie C.

"Great protection for your files"

What do you like best?

Great choice for protected file sharing and file transfers. Would not want to use anything else with my Blackberry.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I can feel safe while sending and receiving files no matter how confidential.

You can upload files to workspaces and folders. You can create and edit annotations on your files, share your annotations with others, and view annotations on files shared with you. You can send a copy of your workspace files and received files, and forward sent items to other users

"File share with ease!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can do everything you need to do with sharing your files in a safe way with a couple clicks. I know that it is secure and every can collaborate as they need with no problem because everyone can share the files.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will only let you share so many files if they are really large but it is very rare. The user friendly aspect of it is awesome so there isn't much else that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. That is all I can say

I benefit very well because it saves a lot of time and hassle that I dont have to deal with because it is so easy to share files and collab with my employees.

BlackBerry review by Padam J.
Padam J.

"Your document tracker on hire"

What do you like best?

Everything can be tracked about the content shared using Watchdox. One feels always safe and in driving seat while sharing files using Watchdox. Moreover the documents stored in Watchdox can be accessed from anywhere by the employees which enables them to be productive on the go as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. The only improvement I can suggest is to improve on the capabilities of their document editor. The document editor is far from being compared to MS Office and more functionalities are required.

The problem of ensuring that the critical documents are safe like SOPs and bidding documents has been solved with satisfaction after the deployment of Watchdox. Another advantage is that employees get more freedom to share stuff with partners and vendors without the worry of that information being misused.

BlackBerry review by Douglas M.
Douglas M.

"BlackBerry Workspaces"

What do you like best?

I enjoy checking, monitoring, and responding to emails on my BlackBerry because it is most similar to a computer. It does not feel as if you are on a mobile platform.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of innovation in BlackBerry products over the past few years. Platform is dated and is deserving of an update.

BlackBerry workspaces is ideal for those who have email intensive occupations and require fast and timely responses without the worry of technical error.

BlackBerry review by Vara Prasad C.
Vara Prasad C.

"The balackberry workspace easily access from any device"

What do you like best?

The black berry work space used to access from any device easily and checking the mails,meetings information effectively and will get contact details as well.

What do you dislike?

some times getting synchronization issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes but depend on security reasons by company

read the mails and sending the mail from mobile devices with this app

BlackBerry review by Amber S.
Amber S.

"Blackberry for Work"

What do you like best?

I like being able to access emails (including attachments and in-text images/screenshots) on the go. I also really like being able to access intranet pages and other company sites from my phone. It makes it very easy when traveling to stay in touch and keep everything organized.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to enter my password every time, I wish I could just sign in with my fingerprint or a passcode.

I'm able to stay in touch with my team when I'm not by my laptop, which is very helpful.

BlackBerry review by Steve E.
Steve E.

"WatchDox secure document delivery"

What do you like best?

We have looked at a number of secure online document delivery systems and all fall short of our needs, with the exception of WatchDox. We are able to feel confident that documents delivered via WatchDox will only be accessible by their intended recipients. Additionally, with their API we are able to integrate WatchDox as a service with our customer facing software, enhancing our offerings with secure document delivery, yet maintaining our look and feel to the end user.

What do you dislike?

Annotation of PDF's, which is very feature rich and robust on IOS devices is not available in Windows.

For international training customers, they are able to integrate their courses with our secure document delivery via WatchDox obviating the need for printed course material and associated shipping issues. Courses can be scheduled and made available to students instantaneously - no need to print training material ahead of the scheduled courses. Training material is only available to the intended recipients, eliminating the possibility of pirating training material for the purpose of offering bootleg courses.

BlackBerry review by Bailey S.
Bailey S.

"Ease of using blackberry "

What do you like best?

I personally have always enjoyed using blackberry, i have been a firm supporter of them for years. i think the system works very well especially if you are emailing constantly and opening up files

What do you dislike?

sometimes the system can freeze and is very slow at starting back up and that can be very annoying when you are in a rush

efficiency and how easy it is to use

BlackBerry review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Slow program"

What do you like best?

you can easily add this app to your smartphone

What do you dislike?

It is slow, it doesn’t sink with the phone calendar, it times out and I constantly have to enter my password

Recommendations to others considering the product

the product is OK. I would recommend what my former company had, which was a separate account for accessing work email on your smart phone But if there isn’t that option this will do.

This is not great compared to what I used to have

BlackBerry review by Dakota M.
Dakota M.

"BlackBerry Work keeps me connected"

What do you like best?

BlackBerry work helps me get all my work emails on my phone while remaining secure.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is very slow to connect to the email server and show my new emails.

Teleworking made much easier.

BlackBerry review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Great tech support"

What do you like best?

That data is kept "inside the vault" has ensured confidence that our docs are protected. Also, the ability for users to view docs from many devices allows for ease of use. Users love the product and, once trained, confidently navigate through it.

What do you dislike?

Licensed user criteria needs to be changed stop counting users who have not used the system ever or have not used the system in an adjustable or customizable period of time according to a company's specific needs.

Improved business process agility, business process outcomes, compliance and risk management, customer relations / service and reduced time to market.

"Way better than Good"

What do you like best?

I like that you can access everything you need real time, and the interface is way nicer than Good.

What do you dislike?

This is particular to the vendor, when I was at CS, I feel like they made the best use of the app to its full capacity, JPM doesn't let me receive emails in real time and lots of functions are disabled.

I have access to email as I need it any time I need it.

BlackBerry review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Black berry work app easy to access from any where"

What do you like best?

Black berry work app easy to access from any where In phone or tab.

We can check mettings in calendar and can we the contacts

What do you dislike?

We required internet access to access this app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes and already for new comers in company am recommended

We can check mail from home or any where not required to login company laptop and calendar access to check meetings

BlackBerry review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Review of BB Workspace"

What do you like best?

The cryptology at 12K is the only positive about this product

What do you dislike?

The Outlook plug in often fails, the application often fails. Setup for outside users is impossible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do NOT use this product... it was great before blackberry bought it - now it only works 5% of the time. Support is a nightmare. They need to either step up or take this product OFF the Market

Sending PII information securely to clients and others.

BlackBerry review by Grant L.
Grant L.

"BlackBerry Work"

What do you like best?

Allows for flexibility for work which I enjoy

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be more aesthetically pleasing

Mostly for email and communication

BlackBerry review by Administrator in Semiconductors
Administrator in Semiconductors

"Has key features but very slow..."

What do you like best?

Watermark, has levels of access, no limit to the file size, admin can know whoever access the file

What do you dislike?

super slow when browsing, not user friendly,

when you need to log it, the system will send you a code. but it can take forever

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe

Customer portal to release confidential docs. Watermark and manage the access.

BlackBerry review by Ivor v.
Ivor v.

"Secure Access to Cloud Storage"

What do you like best?

Security features result in safe storage of sensitive documents. Ease of use across multiple geographies and while traveling.

What do you dislike?

Could use a quicker upload function and a general improvement on the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider WatchDox for the additional security compared to other cloud storage/document sharing technology.

Solving access to shared documents across numerous geographies. Benefits of having presentation on individual phones/tablets during the same meeting.

BlackBerry review by Marcel L.
Marcel L.

"Wporks great, allows a good communication"

What do you like best?

Very conviennent and easy to use. Fast and secure way of communication with your co workers.

What do you dislike?

There was not much that I didnt like from my use of the device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product, not much compaint with my co-workers and myself.

effective communication, and secure and fast way to communicate.

BlackBerry review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"It made a lasting impression "

What do you like best?

What I like best was managing and accessing my own files without the typical admin request. Even with late submission or errors, people can make edits.

What do you dislike?

There are not enough ways to adjust some setting that would make the platform more personalized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend having a good broad band connection so that files can upload and download smoothly without corruption.

We are able to create more collaborative work among different types of teams to have one complete product at the end.

BlackBerry review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"So many bugs to be refined"

What do you like best?

Cloud storage, making files accessible to users on the go

What do you dislike?

Not be sound over the top, but everything. Documentation is incomplete. Setup is confusing. Professional Services aren't well trained, making setup a real PITA. Requirements are never clearly defined. Blackberry has much polishing to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait. There are better solutions available at this time. I really hope BB pulls their act together on this product. The vision has potential, but the product and the staff fall short.

Securing files, securing files sharing, and cloud storage. Has cost thousands in man hours. Wait on this product until [if] it gets refined.

BlackBerry review by Katerina L.
Katerina L.

"Black berry "

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use for everyday usage and you’re able to conect with any one anywhere anytime

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike very aceesable and easy to figure out for anyone. Just have to have a black berry to use

Organize

BlackBerry review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Not quite there yet"

What do you like best?

I like how coloaborative the spaces are. I also like the many apps that are loaded on this platform. Solid, but could be better.

What do you dislike?

There isnt alot of compatibility with other devices. There isnt really a big basis for this.

We noticed that we have the platform, but thats about it.

BlackBerry review by Redwan H.
Redwan H.

"Blackberrey Worksspace"

What do you like best?

Very underrated file sharing and management application but extremely productive and a good choice if security and privacy are important to you.

What do you dislike?

it should be open to regular users not just enterprise users

Recommendations to others considering the product

very secured and a underrated system

sharing important work files securely within the company

BlackBerry review by Katherine H.
Katherine H.

"Great way to access, share and control critical documents "

What do you like best?

I handle and work with a lot of critical confidential documents and this is a fantastic way to share documents and feel like they are secure and confidential.

What do you dislike?

I dislike sharing confidential files online, but this programs is secure.

Solving sharing confidential critical documents in a secure manner.

BlackBerry review by Julie M.
Julie M.

"Remote email access"

What do you like best?

The view is clean and organized. Very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Slow to load new emails. Doesn't automatically update unless I open the app, so if I do t open for a day, it'll need to load everything once I open

Unable to be at the office. Remote email access. Remote calendar access.

BlackBerry review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Great for work synchronization "

What do you like best?

It keeps all my work related procedures and apps in one place

What do you dislike?

My personal phone numbers wouldn’t transfer out of the app

Keeping emails separate (work versus personal), being able to access work homepage (previously not possible).

BlackBerry review by Virinchi K.
Virinchi K.

"Safe secure and fast"

What do you like best?

Security at its best and the ease of access and use

What do you dislike?

Price is a lot , need more small business friendly prices

Recommendations to others considering the product

Come up with a small business friendly packages

Data storage and sharing

BlackBerry review by Ashley Renee J.
Ashley Renee J.

"Easy Platform"

What do you like best?

I like the security and the file opening and sharing features the best. Very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

BB is not very compatible with Apple or applications. Plus, models not attractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Help blackberry continue its services

Sharing files and sending data documents quickly.

"Good, not perfect"

What do you like best?

Very good for checking email and scheduling quick meetings. Does not have the same availability to check peoples schedules that would be necessary on the go.

What do you dislike?

Can't view calendars, and the Connect app is sometimes very buggy and slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Companies are building their won versions of these products and vertical integrated their tech. They want autonomy that is not capable.

Finding a solution for the calendar viewing and straddling the UI.

BlackBerry review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"safe but cumbersome"

What do you like best?

Clearly all the data is secured on my devices and does an excellent job at segregating all work space files and applications from all other files and applications

What do you dislike?

The signing in process can be cumbersome and inconsistent at times (for example, finger print authentication on some devices works intermittently).

The workspace is used to keep all files secure on devices and by extension to maintain the internal network safe from all intrusive and potentially harmful files.

BlackBerry review by Consultant in Computer Networking
Consultant in Computer Networking

"Simple, secure and Powerful"

What do you like best?

Simple UI that can be easily understand by a non-technical user.

What do you dislike?

The deployment is confusing. Documentation does not have the full process and requires direct WatchDox for PS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you have sufficient VMware infrastructure to implement the solution. Costs per user is expensive for small enterprises and starts with a minimum of 100 users.

Currently only supports editing and modifying of Microsoft Office documents. Other document suites not supported.

Can only work on Microsoft OS and OSX. Linux is unsupported.

I was working as a WatchDox distributor not an end user for Edvance Technologies (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.

BlackBerry review by Consultant in Consumer Electronics
Consultant in Consumer Electronics

"Technical Support team is Great"

What do you like best?

Leader in secure file exchange and sync

What do you dislike?

Internet Based pay per use no service ,no connection, no monthly fee.better opt for local and permanent system

Software facilitates the exchange Synchronization and storage of files reliably and securely for any budget and use case .If want to improve productivity of our employees such as promoting team work and transform your buisness

Blackberry Workspace is best for secure file collaboration

"Best for wfh"

What do you like best?

Being able to access email without carrying additional phone

What do you dislike?

No screenshot capabilities of none secure information

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can not access all folders

Allows me to access emails and respond immediately. Improve productivity and client satisfaction

BlackBerry review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Very useful workspace communication tool"

What do you like best?

It is very useful tool for my official work communication tool in daily life

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike for my work requirements

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just continue what you are doing

Communication between multiple colleagues at a time

"Great and safe"

What do you like best?

The ability to sign in using a fingerprint

What do you dislike?

It’s annoying that I have to sign back in every time

Accessing my information at home is a great benefit

BlackBerry review by Christina L.
Christina L.

"Bb"

What do you like best?

User friendly. Makes it easier for me to do my job. I like that

What do you dislike?

There are are newer product out there and a little better

Staying connected

BlackBerry review by User in Investment Banking
User in Investment Banking

"BB aps"

What do you like best?

Speed of notifications and presentation on home lock screen

What do you dislike?

Multiple apps for various functions and difficulty setting up apps

Remote access to business content, emails, contacts, appointments, etc

BlackBerry review by Skylar D.
Skylar D.

"Easy to use, a lot of features that are useful "

What do you like best?

Accessibility to email and calendar, being able to see all content in outlook

What do you dislike?

Sometimes take a while to update calendar

Answering questions immediately via email

"Easy"

What do you like best?

It's easy to write things on the air and save them, also it's one of the safest compared with the other apps.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that they can see what you save on the app, so that's my negative point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You soudl use that app, is really good and makes things easier.

Easy communication betwenn the docs of your coworkers

BlackBerry review by Arin C.
Arin C.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Works as advertised smooth out of the box feel

What do you dislike?

Runs a bit too slow sometimes in comparison to dropbox

Easy to move files

"Useful mail tool"

What do you like best?

Very useful communication tool with all required options

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike the way I use for communication

Mainly for mail communication and set up meetings

BlackBerry review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Blackberry for Workspace"

What do you like best?

I like that it syncs to my work stuff across multiple devices.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that it feels outdated. I’m more comfortable using other products like Google Drive because I use it outsidw of the workplace so I’m more familiar with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works pretty similarly to dropbox and google drive

It allows for collaboration within the professional workspace.

BlackBerry review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"excellent blackberry"

What do you like best?

i thought the product was good for use with others on BB

What do you dislike?

hard to know how to connect with those who do not have this

Really easy to work across different areas.

BlackBerry review by Linda X.
Linda X.

"Work email usage is efficient"

What do you like best?

The work email loaded really quickly and notified me the meeting time.

What do you dislike?

The app is laggy sometime. I think you should improve the speed.

It’s very efficient

BlackBerry review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Convenient working on the go"

What do you like best?

The app is very fast to upload and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

nothing to do dislike, it gets the job done and helps me answer/read important mails before/after work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I work at a French firm so the timing and response time can be an issue. Being able to answer and send emails on my way to work is a significant help.

BlackBerry review by User in Financial Services

"Blackberry Work Essential for Business "

What do you like best?

The blackberry workspace application allows me to easily access my work email, company home site and important documents from my phone...it is extremely useful on the go or when I’m away from my desk

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that it can be slow to load my email..it doesn’t always update in speed with my desktop email

Connecting with colleages quicker at anytime from anywhere

BlackBerry review by Vang N.
Vang N.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

A software that is trustworthy and dependable.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any problem with this software.

Made storage and sharing information easy.

BlackBerry review by User

"It is a very user friendly system. "

What do you like best?

That it is very user friendly, and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints, or issues in working with this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is very user friendly, and I personally would recommend it to others.

I am saving alot of time working with the Blackberry workspaces (formley known as WatchDox by Blackberry)

"Pretty good"

What do you like best?

Easy to read emails and reply back to them

What do you dislike?

Changing meetings already scheduled is hard to do

Use of email on phone

BlackBerry review by Robyn H.
Robyn H.

"its ok"

What do you like best?

the storage is good for blackberry workspace

What do you dislike?

Performance seemed to be slow with Blackberry workspace

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

I am not aware of any benefits

BlackBerry review by Lauren F.
Lauren F.

"Bb workstation "

What do you like best?

Great access - much better than good that I used before

What do you dislike?

Difficult to screen shot and to collaborate

Team working

BlackBerry review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"BlackBerry"

What do you like best?

This is useful if you have a BlackBerry because it allows you to have all of your documents and files in one workspace.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to use because it is mostly for BlackBerry users.

I think that this is helpful for users of BlackBerry products and for having places to drop their files and shared documents with others.

BlackBerry review by Administrator

"Lagging"

What do you like best?

It offers me access to email and calendar remotely.

What do you dislike?

It loads very slowly and doesn't update without me manually reloading.

Accessing remotely

BlackBerry review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Business requirement"

What do you like best?

The way it is user friendly and has revolved in the market

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it just doesn’t work the way you want it to, it always gets freezed at a certain point

This software facilities the exchange, synronization and storage and storage of flies reliably and securely, for any budget and use cases.

BlackBerry review by User

"Slow and a pain to use"

What do you like best?

I like that I can get my emails access my work calendar and access some areas of our internal site.

What do you dislike?

It is slow and sometimes difficult to use. Security is great but I wish there was a way to implement with google calendar/ Apple calendar.

Staying connected to work when out of the office.

"Not as easy to use"

What do you like best?

It’s a very different platform that most users are use to. Kinda hard to understand at first.

What do you dislike?

It’s not easy to understand. Not as user friendly interface

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very secure platform but not easy to understand.

You can take work with you anywhere in the world. Has proven very secure.

BlackBerry review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Blackberry "

What do you like best?

How convenient it is to access remotely and easy to access for a large amount of users

What do you dislike?

I am bad with technology so it is challenging. It lags a lot of the time.

Using for everyday usage with work. We use it to track a lot of employment related things

"Bb review"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate application, stable application

What do you dislike?

Dated company. Unsure about future suitability

Internal applications.

"The best secure space "

What do you like best?

Good performance run perfectly, this will definitely be the Enterprise Server I use

What do you dislike?

we need the function to wipe a device or take personal data off the device

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have my own business, but I doubt I'd pay an ongoing license just for this.

connection with iPhone and Android devices

"Work space drama "

What do you like best?

Work space from BlackBerry is a great way to keep track of emails while not at wori

What do you dislike?

In the past it has led to accident reply alls in which drama ensued from the recipients

I am able to solve not having to login at my work computer

"Convienent"

What do you like best?

being able to check your mail and calendar on your phone

What do you dislike?

the app keeps alerting me of incoming mail for hours after i sign on, even when I no longer want the alerts

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is great for remote workdays.

be able to communicate remotely

BlackBerry review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Blackberry Workspaces Review"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is that it is simple, easy to use, fast and it saves a lot of time

What do you dislike?

To be honest, not a whole lot of people use Blackberry nowadays

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to improvise and adjust with innovation

File transferring or sharing, content management and file storage.

"Blackberry user"

What do you like best?

I love how Blackberry makes the most efficient and reliable products on the market. This software is great and I love everything about it.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I can complain about.

Black berry work spaces allowed our company to share and store our information more effectively and efficently

BlackBerry review by User in Financial Services

"Access to Emails On the Fo"

What do you like best?

I can login to my emails and/or lync messenger via my phone. This works well when I’m not in the office or near my laptop

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I find it is convenient.

That I can login to connect blackberry using my phone to speak directly to someone.

BlackBerry review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"Work email"

What do you like best?

Checking my work email

"Blackberry Review"

What do you like best?

It’s made for business so it things run well on the devices themselves

What do you dislike?

It’s not as common anymore so compatibility can be challenging with other devices.

It is easy to sync and communicate to other devices in network who are using the same systems

"Quick thoughts"

What do you like best?

I like that it learns which emails go in certain folders and lists those recommendations as I’m filing emails.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to use speech to text and the frequency of which I have to enter my password.

N/a

BlackBerry review by Consultant in Government Relations
Consultant in Government Relations

"very useful"

What do you like best?

It's convenient, easy to install and to improve

What do you dislike?

it is difficult to find relevant information and updates on this product (especially in foreign languages)

Recommendations to others considering the product

check first if you have the proper and updated documentation about Blackberry Workspaces !

it saves space (storage), time and energy in my team

BlackBerry review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Slow to load, requires constant sign in"

What do you like best?

Once I'm logged in, it doesn't disconnect and provides push notifications

What do you dislike?

It can be slow to load, especially when I sign back in after getting logged out

I'm able to check my work email and calendar away from my desk

BlackBerry review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Oh the things"

What do you like best?

It provides super safe file storage, synchronizing with staff, and I'm able to share for every use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike you need certain platforms to work it, which makes it less versitile.

TBD since we just started using it. Waiting for it to impress me.

BlackBerry review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Good option for collaboration"

What do you like best?

Really enjoyed the ease of collaborating on files with a larger group of people - didn't run into any versioning issues.

What do you dislike?

Speed/Ran into some snags when trying to collaborate - typically able to work around it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stability/speed

Strategy with the digital group

"Ease of file sharing "

What do you like best?

convenient for businesses and employees on the go, easily compatible with many devices

What do you dislike?

It needs to be a little more user friendly for older users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great when you need to easily access others files feom near and far

To not waste trees.

"On the go "

What do you like best?

This product allows me to work from anywhere and stay connected with my colleagues and clients and apps.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, other than the tedious installation but I understand that’s necessary

Connectivity between work space and on the go work

BlackBerry review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Functional but not enjoyable"

What do you like best?

Able to check work email and calendar without logging in through company VPN. Much easier use.

What do you dislike?

Two applications for email is clunky. touch ID requires password more often than most applications.

I use it to stay on top of my calendar and email.

"It works"

What do you like best?

I like how all of my work apps are accessible in one place with one login

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use biometrics to login.

Easily switching from one app to another while on the go.

BlackBerry review by Administrator

"Great software blackberry workspaces"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to access tools and use the system.

What do you dislike?

Some of the software is out dated but not by many years.

Many employees are more productive because of how seamless the software is.

BlackBerry review by User

"It makes doing business away from the office easy."

What do you like best?

The accessibility, the convenience, the ability be as dynamic away from a desk as possible.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything I disliked about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Day to day operations/tasks can be completed with ease using BlackBerry Workspaces.

"BlackBerry workspace"

What do you like best?

Not much, I do like how you can check work emails on phone when needed

What do you dislike?

It logs me out after not using it for awhile and I need a new access code

Looking at work emails

BlackBerry review by User in Financial Services

"Wouldn't use this unless mandated by company"

What do you like best?

Blackberry has recently re-designed its platforms optically, which was much overdue and needed

What do you dislike?

Blackberry's file storage/content management platform does not compare well to all other big name products out there. Far behind in innovation

Storing/sending/sharing/editing files across company

BlackBerry review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Blackberry work"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the product is to navigate and it’s user friendliness.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long it takes to search information

I find that it’s ease of access helps me address problems in time

BlackBerry review by Consultant in Individual & Family Services
Consultant in Individual & Family Services

"Makes it easy to work"

What do you like best?

It makes a work environment very easy and accessible

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dont like about BlackBerry Workspaces

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it there's no risk

Blackberry workspaces solves many business issues including secure file sharing access

BlackBerry review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Seamless "

What do you like best?

Your entire MS Outlook is available. I also am able to see my entire calendar.

What do you dislike?

There is a delay in receiving messages.

It enables me to send email and see my calendar.

"Normal"

What do you like best?

Use IT to improve productivity, in order to grow the foundation and help more people

What do you dislike?

There are other companies that are bigger and release more products every year

To save lots of information

BlackBerry review by User in Higher Education

"Good"

What do you like best?

Management application and filing sharing

What do you dislike?

Too expensive. Does not have all the goodies if free or basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very much recommend it!

We are able to share files without any problem at all.

BlackBerry review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Sometimes the calendar doesn't allow me to open meetings"

What do you like best?

Availability of my work email on my cell.

What do you dislike?

Functionality of the calendar is lacking at times and not very user friendly.

I use it to monitor email after hours.

"Blackberry"

What do you like best?

Check messages on the go, add to calendar

What do you dislike?

Seems to have glitches that are frequent

Speaking with clients on the go, staying connected to my network

"blackberry"

What do you like best?

ability to use in the go and stay up to date

What do you dislike?

the problems I have with my email being full

connecting to work no matter where I go

BlackBerry review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services

"Blackberry for Business Use"

What do you like best?

Blackberry workspace is convenient for staying connected with collegues.

What do you dislike?

PDFs are difficult to open on the blackberry workspace and view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Staying in communication with my team

"Safe and secure "

What do you like best?

The platform is safe and secure, don't be afraid of the brand name

What do you dislike?

It can be a little clunky and not the sexiest looking

Sharing and collaboration

"Good"

What do you like best?

The security function which enables us to share documents outside our organization

What do you dislike?

Upgrades seem to introduce new issues with the system

Sending files securely

"Email on the go"

What do you like best?

Being able to access work email remotely

What do you dislike?

Touch ID usually doesn't work (usually times out) where other apps you only need a Password on initial setup

Email remotely

BlackBerry review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"blackberry"

What do you like best?

the ability to sync files to the computer.

What do you dislike?

the time it takes to sync my files to the computer.

moving files to my computer

BlackBerry review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Solid performance for business email"

What do you like best?

Strong performance, good level of encryption.

What do you dislike?

Battery drain

No ability to unlock password

Being able to connect with customer and colleagues on the go.

Learning about BlackBerry® Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox by BlackBerry)?

* We monitor all BlackBerry® Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox by BlackBerry) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.