Get paid, So you can get back to doing what you love

Work for Blinksale?

Showing 3 Blinksale reviews
Blinksale review by <span>Marjan S.</span>
Marjan S.

Affordable Invoicing Service

What do you like best?

I like that the Blinksale is easy to use. When I first was first responsible for invoicing our clients at my job I was terrified. But Blinksale has made the process a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Customer Service can step their game up a little bit more. I called a couple times to sort out some issues I was having with the platform and the customer service rep I talked to had very little knowledge of what he was doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recomment Blinksale for customers who want a realible and affortable invoicing service. Blinksales makes it easy for companies to bill their client, as well as providing easy to pay options for customers.

I'm solving the business problem that arises when it comes time to bill our clients. I realized that Blinksale has made this process a breeze. It gives our clients an easy way to pay their invoices, which results in our creative agency getting our money for the services we provide.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Blinksale
Blinksale review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

Simple yet powerful cornerstones to our business

What do you like best?

Blinksale does one thing really well -- send invoices and get paid. It's easy to use for me and my clients and doesn't hit me with all kinds of unnecessary features and fluff like many of the other invoicing apps. The customer service, when needed, has always been super as well… I talked directly with a real human and they are quick to take care of whatever questions I have. I also really like they have an iOS app now and seem to have a great team actively developing it.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they had a robust service for making sure clients paid on time… like a digital timeline that could text them, email them, maybe even call them… it's rare but when it does happen, it would be nice… I don't know, maybe that's another service altogether.

The main benefit is I can now do more of what I love -- instead of dealing with all this stuff on the backend trying to put together invoices and hunting down the money I am owed… my clients love it too cause it makes it simple and easy to take care of my payment!

What Billing solution do you use?

Blinksale review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

Blinksale saves my small business

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quality invoices, exceptional customer service, great product!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Blinksale. Would love to see an iPhone app.

Making invoicing and billing painless and easy. Love that Blinksale does this for me.

There are not enough reviews of Blinksale for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Invoice2go Logo
Invoice2go is a mobile app for small businesses to send invoices, track expenses and more, straight from their phone, tablet or computer.
Zoho Invoice Logo
Zoho Invoice
Zoho Invoice is an online invoicing app that is designed to help you create beautiful invoices, track payments and get paid faster.
ZipBooks Logo
ZipBooks is an online invoicing program designed for small businesses. It is 100% free, forever.
Invoiced Logo
Invoiced allows non-technical people to build and automate custom billing processes in minutes. Business owners can set up flexible automation rules to react to a wide array of billing triggers.
Chargent Logo
Chargent payment processing for Salesforce. 100% native credit card/ACH payment processing on Opportunities, Cases, Chargent Orders, or sites.
6 Logo
(39) is used for digital business payments company creating magically simple A/P and A/R solutions.
AvidXchange Logo
AvidXchange provides end-to-end automated bill payment solutions for your company.
FinancialForce Billing Logo
FinancialForce Billing
FinancialForce Billing gives you the tools to automate your billing process, making sure that what your customer ordered is exactly what you invoice. Take the heavy lifting out of your invoicing process by eliminating manual intervention, automatically send bills to your customers and reduce the time it takes to get paid.
VUE Billing and Collections Logo
VUE Billing and Collections
Keep billing statements current by instantly updating the system for employee additions, terminations and coverage modifications. Maintain accurate billing with support for real-time integration. Bill delivery and payment models are based on user preferences, providing increased flexibility.
ALTO Exchange Logo
ALTO Exchange
ALTO Exchange Increases supplier adoption and reduce on-ramping costs by eliminating unnecessary complexity. ALTO's Procure to Pay solution allows organizations to simply choose their preferred level of integration from manual data entry, Excel upload capability to XML format.

Learning about Blinksale?

* We monitor all Blinksale reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.