Blizz

Blizz

4.8

Blizz is a online meetings and global collaboration solution designed to make it easy and enjoyable to connect online with colleagues and clients within seconds.

Work for Blizz?

Learning about Blizz?

Blizz Reviews

Ask Blizz a Question
Showing 24 Blizz reviews
Blizz review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Reliable, quick, and easy to use - Blizz is the ideal collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

Come for the combination of useful features; stay for the solid connectivity across various devices.

On top of that, everything is incredibly intuitive and the UX is seamless.

Overall great value: It's easy to use, quick to download, and brings together numerous useful features that actually run smoothly.

What do you dislike?

So far as I can tell, its only real downside is being relatively new to the industry. People using more established household names might not be willing to give Blizz a shot, even if does better fit their needs.Considering I work a ton on a remote or freelance basis, Blizz has managed to simplify communication with my clients. Unstable communication across time zones and devices tends to be my biggest pain point, but Blizz’s connectivity is as good as it gets.

More than any other service I've tried, Blizz strikes a balance between simplicity, stability, and practicality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re looking for a new collaboration platform, there’s really no harm in giving Blizz a spin. You can test out the free, personal plan for starters and then upgrade your team once you see its value.

Personally, I think you’ll find the ease of use & versatility unparalleled.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Blizz
Blizz review by G. Scot R.
G. Scot R.

"This app works great and is perfect for my online startup business!"

What do you like best?

This app is very simple to use and really comes in handy for online group meetings and team training. Without it, I would have had to find meeting places and drive long distances - or worse, struggle with other apps that don’t work nearly as well. I also really appreciate that it works well with both iPhone and Android, since this was a problem I’ve had with other apps. I really like that you can have up to 300 people in a call at once, even though I’ll probably never have a meeting that large, it’s nice to know that there’s an option for it out there.

What do you dislike?

I don’t really like that I could only add contacts for people with the app. But it’s not a huge problem since all my team members don’t have a problem downloading Blizz.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Blizz app is a must-have for businesses and groups that want a stable, simple and secure app. I completely recommend it.

With Blizz, we don’t need to set up a specific meeting place, and it’s much easier for the team to meet online than in person. I especially like the recording feature that lets me review a meeting and make sure I didn’t miss any important details.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Blizz review by Charlene C.
Charlene C.

"Communicate with clients no matter where you are. Fast and reliable."

What do you like best?

I love that Blizz can be used on our desktop computers and our mobile devices. By simply downloading the app from the Google Play store (for Android users), users can access the same interface whilst simultaneously being logged into the application on their desktop computers. Provided the user has internet access on their phone, it is very easy to handle meetings from anywhere in the world.

What do you dislike?

I really appreciated the design of the apps (both desktop and mobile) but if I were to make one complaint, I would have appreciated if my login name (in my case, email) was displayed somewhere which is always visible so that I can inform my contacts immediately of my username and they can add me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Blizz is perfect for anyone who is not stationed to their desks. Business usually means that a person would spend part of the day at their desks whilst also spending time at other places such as meeting rooms or outside the office.

I am a freelancer who prides herself on client responsiveness. Having Blizz installed onto my desktop and even my mobile ensures that whenever a client has a query or request, I’ll be notified immediately and will be able to reply instantly. This tool has really helped me with my freelancing jobs.

Blizz review by Arinze C.
Arinze C.

"Fast, reliable and convenient video conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

Blizz is fast, reliable, and easy to use. The multi-platform support enables us to conveniently switch between devices (PC and mobile) especially when we are on the move and need to stay in touch with colleagues that are off-site.Thanks to Blizz, our realtime customer support service is now more efficient because the audio and video quality remains stable under different internet speeds. Also, its compatibility with external audio devices like earphones allows for more privacy thereby making remote collaboration with our technicians super easy. The pricing is reasonable, and the installation is so straightforward, even our oldest colleagues can do it.

What do you dislike?

Finding the volume control slider feature is a little tricky, and the mobile app has no preview pop-up on locked devices. I think making this feature more accessible will go a long way in improving user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Blizz is a great piece of software if you are looking for a mix of value and reasonable pricing. It’s been a lifesaver to my team on several occasions.

Blizz allows my team to conveniently organize meetings on-the-go since we are usually spread out across the country. Its video conferencing runs quite smoothly under varying network conditions, making it easy for us to provide technical support for technicians in the field since we have a live feed of the situation via Blizz.

Blizz review by Antonela G.
Antonela G.

"Excellent experience"

What do you like best?

A great tool designed to make more faceil meet the deities on web conferences, is a great contribution by teamviewer. Excellent connection and not to mention the ease of moving in the software environment. Very good integration with VoIP calls and local telephones, apart it is a great idea to be able to share the link of the conference and be able to enter it without even having a registered account.

What do you dislike?

I notice that at the beginning of creating an account in Blizz shows you a series of basic tutorials, which I think is not necessary because of the simplicity of the software itself. They should improve that aspect and show that more features can be achieved within it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend for simplicity, security with encryption and to be available on any platform

It gives a good environment with respect to obtaining a good unique experience. In addition, the installation is simple and light. It has worked for me in most conferences that I have had with it

Blizz review by Tom F.
Tom F.

"Great choice for video conferencing. Intuitive interface and lots of nice features."

What do you like best?

- Very simple, efficient layout, so straightforward to navigate and operate. It has a very easy learning curve so suitable for all levels of technical proficiency.

- Good value for money. Tiered pricing, so you pay more depending on the number of participants you want to have (up to 300 participants in one conference if you need).

- Active online community where it’s easy to find help. There is a lot of constructive feedback being offered and it seems like the company tries to implement the suggestions to improve the software. It should continue to develop over time.

- Very straightforward to link up with different platforms. Macs, PCs, mobile devices, people on a phone line etc. can all join the same meeting quickly and with little to no technical hiccups.

- Helpful live text chat feature that allows participants to contribute without talking over the presenter.

What do you dislike?

- While it has some great features and puts them together in a nice slick package, I am sceptical about whether it is going to blow away the established competition.

- The layout is noticeably different to other types of video conferencing software. This is not an issue for me but I can imagine some veteran Skype users, for example, finding it difficult to make the change.

- As it’s new to the market it’s not had the chance to be truly tested on a huge scale, so it’s possible that there may be some bugs (although I’ve never encountered any).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend giving it a try. There's almost no learning curve and I've had a great experience with it so far.

For me, the thing I really like about Blizz is its simplicity. It aims to be a great piece of video conferencing software and achieves that goal admirably without any confusing, unnecessary features or an overly-complicated interface.

It’s totally met my business needs, as most of my work is with international clients, often based across multiple sites simultaneously. We’re able to organize meetings on the go, with people joining via their phones etc.

I particularly like the record function, which is very easy to use. I tend to record all of my meetings now so that I can’t miss anything and it eliminates the need to take notes.

Blizz review by Kelly Fabriana L.
Kelly Fabriana L.

"Blizz The best TeamViewer tool"

What do you like best?

Blizz is a TeamViewer tool that allows us to perform at conferences and online meetings, since we can organize meetings with many people. We can also develop conferences via web and online collaboration is very dynamic to use. You have the option to start a meeting or join an existing one, in a simple way and without having to log in

What do you dislike?

Blizz is a TeamViewer tool that allows us to start a meeting or join an existing one, in a simple way without having to log in. We can connect through the application, it can also be done through a conventional telephone line. Blizz is an excellent tool that is focused both for companies and for private users

Recommendations to others considering the product

Blizz is an application for TeamViewer which allows both companies and private users to keep in touch with a large number of people and can be downloaded for free

Blizz is an application that allows us to keep in touch with one or with a large number of people in a simple way, to conduct conferences and meetings online quickly

Blizz review by harold d.
harold d.

"A Remote Relationship For Attention And Solution Of Events Or Certain Problems."

What do you like best?

I have had several needs when working remotely and one of your collaborators does not immediately resolve, but with this application it allows me to give the solution in a forceful way since I am installed on the computer remotely and resolve the situation from wherever I can to be.; Several things I like and I am pleased as a user, now with video conferences in addition to remote permission for one or several devices makes me a greater administrator for my work group in an area or region.

What do you dislike?

A little costs, but to greater satisfaction I think that costs become something else analysis if the tool helps in full with operational management, so this would not pass to great displeasure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that the ability of the application is very good, when I am at a distance I can access the computer in order to solve something that the user does not know or can; the group integration is according to the needs.

Many of my colleagues in the area of technology and IT services need the immediate management of these services online, so with this application we find a definitive solution and that also replaces the problems to large solutions at a time where more attention is required.

Blizz review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Great overall experience, easy to connect with colleagues"

What do you like best?

I found the interface very easy to get to grips with, was connected and holding meetings straight away.

What do you dislike?

I am giving this app 10 stars as I am a real fan. If I was to add a new function, it would be able to send invites within the app to new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy way to stay connected, it can’t get any easier than this.

I work remotely with a marketing team spread around the world, and we all found this app very easy to get to grips with. Due to the different time zones, inevitably some colleagues cannot attend and so having the ability to record our meetings for them is a great feature.

Blizz review by Roxana P.
Roxana P.

"Use and management of Blizz Teamviewer"

What do you like best?

I like it because Blizz TeanViewer is a tool focused on online conferences and meetings, it is a multiplatform system with which I can organize meetings with up to 300 people, I can initiate meetings instantly, it contains solid chat functions, improves communication between providers and client both internal and external, I can also make chat, videos calls with a high definition, conferences, file sharing and always be updated in communication tools

What do you dislike?

You have to have an internet connection that is safe and fast, if you do not have a good speed of megabytes, it can generate interference in calls, conference, and remote signal is lost, if you want to upgrade to a better version it is difficult to get the license, you can download viruses to the computer when you are downloading the application and can cause damage to the computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Blizz teamviewer is a very versatile tool that is easy to use, it can be installed both on a computer and mobile equipment, facilitates team communication, face-to-face videos with high definition, and audio calls, group meetings can be held Instantly programmed with great capacity of assistant up to three hundred people can interact in a connection, can make use of the shared screen, and make session recording, Blizz has all the necessary tools to improve communication either in work teams within the organization as well as external, client suppliers.

Facilitates team communication, face-to-face videos with high-definition VoIP and audio calls, group meetings instantly or scheduled with great capacity of attendees, you can make session recordings for later, all the tools of a basic meeting that improves communication with teams and customers from anywhere and at any time.

Blizz review by Annastasia K.
Annastasia K.

"This is what every business needs. A great new way to communicate, and collaborate."

What do you like best?

Blizz is very easy to use and allows me to communicate with my colleagues and employees from anywhere. The fact that I can organize my whole day using this software is also a big plus, and I can also record meetings, to review later.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that I need to keep upgrading to a more expensive package whenever my office expands

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to take your team on to the next level in terms of communication and technology, Blizz is the way to go. I promise you shall not regret it, and your people will always know what you want, plus you will be able to better manage your business. I highly recommend Blizz.

In my business, we rely entirely on client feedback so we can move on from one step to another. This is much easier now, and collaboration is great. The client is happy, at the end of the day, and work is running very smoothly now.

"Excellent communication tool"

What do you like best?

-The simplicity of the program’s design. The software designers behind Blizz have delivered a no-nonsense tool for opening and maintaining lines of communication. Any user intimidated by the rapid technology will find great satisfaction with how easy Blizz is to download, set up, and operate.

-Adaptability serves another important feature with Blizz. The program does feature multi-operational compatibility with several devices, allowing multiple participants (up to 300) to join a single conference call from multiple locations and devices.

-Timely notifications and scheduling help organizing your collaboration through the day and never miss a call.

-Syncing with Outlook helps a user see their whole network as one directory, with a possibility to start an instant video meeting with any of the contacts from inside the inbox.

-In addition to 4k screen sharing, meetings conducted on Blizz can also be recorded for later reference, a handy feature for people unable to take notes during a meeting and need to verify the exact wording of a request or decision.

-Trust in the connection’s security. Blizz makes use of Teamviewer technology to allow secure encryption for both meetings and chats. Sensitive data can therefore be kept secure between the parties attending the meeting.

- As a small business operator, the affordability of Blizz makes the program even more attractive as a communication tool. While the program and an account to use it come at no charge, the pricing structure can work well with anyone’s budget, even lower-tier businesses like mine.

-Best of all for me, because Blizz does not require a complex set of instructions to operate, I mastered the program quickly and got to work almost immediately.

What do you dislike?

-Blizz was designed for reliable connectivity with users on multiple devices, and it succeeds wonderfully; the program is easy to learn and easier to use. However, Blizz’s simplicity may turn off some users looking for more whistles and bells in the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because of the program’s flexibility in usage, Blizz can be a great tool for engaging in multi-front conversations from various devices. Ease of use and the short time it takes to master the system are its best features.

Communication always plays the key role in building and maintaining business relationships, and Blizz has helped me do that. In addition to the traditional methods such as conference calls and e-mail, the live conferencing with a simple interface makes it even easier to speak with my clients, follow up on their requests and edit suggestions, and ensure everybody involved in a project can be on the same page. Better communication means better business relationships, which in turn allows me to grow my brand with a strong support base.

Blizz review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"How a Scrum Master can successfully work with remote Scrum Teams via Blizz"

What do you like best?

Easiest to use collaboration service out there for agile teams.

What do you dislike?

The new user interface in Blizz looks more modern, is easier to use and lot of functions are covered. Anyway, some features would make online collaboration even better, like starting a meeting via the web client, a voting functionality while in a meeting or a whiteboard, would make sense.

As a Scrum Master there are different challenges that come when working with agile teams. Managing remote teams is one of these challenges. Having a team not sitting in the same room - solving, discussions, scrum meetings, teaching and coaching - can lead to problems. To solve this communication problem, there are some very good tools available that help enable remote collaboration. For my personal experience I have tested Blizz and for me it is an ideal software to work with agile teams that are not co-located. It fulfills most needs I have as a Scrum Master. I can get closer to the team members trough video conferencing which helps a lot to bridge the gap and boost interpersonal relationships. Blizz is easily installed, works on many platforms and supports joining via web Client or phone. I can setup scheduled recurring meetings, it is simple to manage different teams with all their scrum events and keep the overview.

Blizz review by User

"My #1 Choice for a Collaboration Tool"

What do you like best?

Blizz makes communication with my teammates trouble-free and fast. I do a lot of slideshow presentations for my clients and its screen sharing feature comes often in-handy here, it’s very high quality and stable. The tool is greatly reliable in general, i have almost no problems with connectivity or any features, my working process with Blizz always runs smoothly.

What do you dislike?

I was a big fan of the whiteboard and really hope they bring it back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Blizz for small and medium sized teams as well as for personal use.

Being an account manager I have to always be reachable and quick to answer to my client’s concerns so Blizz’s real-time notifications on all of my devices help me a lot with this. I also find the instant messaging chat very convenient and intuitive, which is great for connecting with those of my clients who are not that tech-savvy. My favorite feature though is the meeting recorder, I use it all the time to go through the meetings with my clients and have everything I could’ve missed.

What comes to team collaboration, the feature that is most useful for me there is the meeting scheduler that integrates with Outlook. I never forget a meeting thanks to it.

Blizz review by Jeremy G.
Jeremy G.

"Good and easy to use."

What do you like best?

Free and very easy to use. Ability to add other users to your company for free. Most of other video conferencing software makes you pay per organizer.

What do you dislike?

The paid plans dont seem to offer much of what I need for my small business. No live support but they tend to respond to emails w/in 24 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for small to mid sized businesses. You can easily schedule video conferences or start one on the fly. I do like the ability to chat w/other members of the company which replaces the need for skype for business.

We needed to do 1-1 sessions with clients and coaching. This fit the bill for free.

Blizz review by User

"Online meetings made fun again!"

What do you like best?

Blizz, the newest tool by TeamViewer, has turned into my go-to solution for anything related to online-meetings, video conferences and online collaboration in general.

* Security made and hosted in Germany!

* Sharing my screen, giving a presentation and talking with colleagues .. all available at the press of a button!

* Having all TeamViewer contacts, including text messages

* It just works out of the box, no setup nor complicated walk-throughs needed

* Great audio + voice quality, even when my own bandwidth is limited.

* Completely free for personal use.

What do you dislike?

Server down-time. Luckily this happens rarely and is usually fixed within minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use the new meeting UI, it looks so much better than the previous one!

* Presentations (e.g. PowerPoint) and voice/video calls with remote participants.

* Being able to do live demos during a meeting.

Blizz review by User

"Haven't used it for along, but works pretty good so far!"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use and has been great so far. We frequency host meetings and we users to remotely join the meeting from their location. No complaints!

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes, in the beginning we had some users drop from the meeting, but they are able to join right back in. We're not sure if the users drop the meeting due to a problem in the software or if the user simply existed the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From what I remember, the pricing is reasonable and it functions as it should.

We are solving the issue where we need to host a meeting or presentation. This product allows us to have the meeting virtually and easily. We realize that this ability is very important and ease of the product is also very important to us since many users are not tech savvy.

Blizz review by Trent S.
Trent S.

"o Convenient alternative to expensive video collaboration products"

What do you like best?

The user interface is intuitive enough that I can invite nearly anyone to use the software and trust they will be able to figure it out with minimal supervision

What do you dislike?

There isn’t an integrated way to invite non-users to download the product

I collaborate on writing projects with clients, and use this software to help generate outlines with their direct supervision. It benefits me by providing a good experience for my clients, which reflects well on my business.

Blizz review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"“Exclusive choice for online meeting and video conferencing. Effective communication tool.”"

What do you like best?

The Blizz software is easy to operate, fast, secure, and reliable. I love the fact that it is easily accessible, and you can have it on both PC and mobile phones. I downloaded it for free on Play Store, and the installation process is easy to understand even as a novice that is using the app for the first time.

One thing I value most in the Blizz app is that when you are having an important conversation with your business partner and you do not want other users attention; you can changing your visibility status to offline or busy. Also, with Blizz, you can join an existing discussion or initiate a new meeting without you having to log in again.

What do you dislike?

I am not pleased with Blizz app being a background app that runs on my phone even while am not using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a fast, reliable and effective way to connect and discuss your business with your clients, then Blizz is what you need to consider. It is great for small to medium-sized businesses.

Since I started using Blizz as a freelancer, I have been able to safely invite clients over for a one-to-one or group discussion on clients’ job details. Also, you no longer need to see a potential employee physically as you can initiate an online interview via Blizz. I get quick notification from clients that invited me over for interview, and I can reply instantly.

Blizz review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"A great alternative to other conference software"

What do you like best?

The first thing I liked most about the app is that it is fairly easy to use. The installation is very easy, and I could immediately start working on it without any need to search for tutorials and user guides. I think that everyone who is an avid user of similar software will encounter no problems with it.

I also love the colors of the interface, and the fact that it is clean and clutter-free.

What do you dislike?

Now, I am giving this software 9 stars because I had a couple of problems with its speed when I was using my personal computer, which is not as good as my business laptop.

In any case, I got used to this software and find it very comfortable to work with, so I will surely continue using it in the future.

So I started using Blizz a couple of months ago and ever since then it has been my primary meeting place. I am a freelancer, so I cannot function without a software that would allow me to talk with my clients in person, understand their needs, and discuss over possible solutions.

Blizz review by Francis k.
Francis k.

"Amazing experience with this conference tool"

What do you like best?

You can video conference from anywhere across the globe in HD, having in mind that different people have different internet speeds without worry of breakage in the communication.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the fact that when I get a message on Blizz, I get it once more on TeamViewer.

I do a lot of communication with different partners across the globe. Since I started using Blizz Iam able to bring them in one room and we have a detailed discussion on any problem that needs solving. I am also able to record for future references making my work very easy.

Blizz review by User

"An intuitive and stable software"

What do you like best?

It's a VC software that is easy to use, very intuitive. We also like the optional two-factor authentication - security for our company is a number 1 priority.

What do you dislike?

I would like more social media action from Blizz.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a product that is secure and stable - Blizz is your solution.

Connecting with our clients has become easy. The meeting recording feature is my favorite, comes in handy often.

Blizz review by Consultant

"Great conferencing application"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy for our clients to download and operate, the range of conferencing options.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately not supported on all mobile platforms.

We were able to use BLIZZ as a continuation from TeamViewer to provide more webex seminars and conferencing instead of virtual management.

Blizz review by Administrator

"Wouldnt be my first choice"

What do you like best?

I like the fact of how simple it is to set up and for others to view.

What do you dislike?

I dont like how expensive it is, you cant have more than 10 particepents unless you pay $20 monthly or more

None

Learn more about Blizz

Blizz Videos

Learning about Blizz?

* We monitor all Blizz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.