BlogDash

3.7

BlogDash is a blogger outreach database built to help bloggers coneect with brands, with a variety of features, do-it-yourself tools, and turnkey solutions.

Work for BlogDash?

Learning about BlogDash?

BlogDash Reviews

Showing 17 BlogDash reviews
BlogDash review by Rachel E.
Rachel E.

"User review for Blog Dash network."

What do you like best?

I always love registering (and working) with new influencer networks. Especially ones that lead to new learning experiences, networking, and campaigns to join! Blog Dash dashboard has consistently offered collaborations. As well as obtaining website updates for ease of use. It's also maintained it's look, brand, and network for me since 2013.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike. If anything I find I could be utilizing Blog Dash more. So I look forward to keeping my account current and seeing what future opportunities can be created!

The best problem to solve is establishing new platforms for connecting with potential clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BlogDash
BlogDash review by Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.

"Easy to Use Interface"

What do you like best?

I like that the interface is very to use. Getting your information input and uploaded takes 15 minutes or less.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't really any way to see your rank or appeal to brands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you get signed up and get your publication added to the database. I wouldn't expect this to be your sole means of connecting with brands, however, and would only use as a supplement.

Networking with brands without the need to make individual pitches.

What Media and Influencer Targeting solution do you use?

BlogDash review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"BlogDash helps.me connect brands I wouldn't otherwise."

What do you like best?

I like blogdash bc it helps me monetize my blog.

I love that its not spammy, meaning I do not get too many pitches.

I love that it connects me with brands I wouldn't otherwise have opportunities to work for/with.

What do you dislike?

While it does get my Blogspot there for businesses to pitch to, I have joined so many of these outreach and haven't made as much money off of.blowfish as I have other sites, like The Sway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great site to build your blog and following and readership and partnerships

Blogdash has an easy to use interface and is dummy-proof.

BlogDash review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Best experience ever!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface. It has multiple filters. Multiple ranking system.

What do you dislike?

“Pitch” is so over- and misused that it’s a four-letter word in my book. The FAQs and demo video examples are all about selling your product.

When you’re searching for bloggers to engage, you can filter by category and subcategory, influence rankings, gender, presence of children, location, language, most likely smartphone users, and interests and behaviors.

BlogDash review by maritza k.
maritza k.

"New blogger "

What do you like best?

Step by step instructions as well as many opportunities

What do you dislike?

A little complicated for my taste I’d rather have a very simple way to blog and find opportunities

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe take some time to explore the website so it is not overwhelming

I am able to get out the information I want and be sought out by other bloggers and companies

BlogDash review by Grey P.
Grey P.

"Great"

What do you like best?

It is a great and easy to use service for bloggers

What do you dislike?

The budget can be pricey for some people

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth looking into!

It is easier to share your ideas and blog details

BlogDash review by Rahman B.
Rahman B.

"Easy to use and suitable for every kind of users!"

What do you like best?

Blogdash is very simple and and extremely fast for new learners. And mobile version of Blogdash is very suitable. I am started using this software by my friend.

What do you dislike?

They have a bit slow customer support. I think they have to take care of that problem. And if they bring more extra tools this would be great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am started using this software by my friend's offer. And am also able to recommend Blogdash.

Blogdash is useful for all small to large companies and also for individuals. You can easily set up and create what you want in just few minutes.

BlogDash review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Blog Dash is good for the right niche"

What do you like best?

It is user friendly to see offers and to respond to them.

What do you dislike?

I secured a couple of gigs with blog dash but their content does not really fit my family lifestyle blog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it fits your niche-lots of technical software content available, it will be a great additions.

Well I used it to supplement sponsored posts but since the content does not fit most times it has not been that useful.

BlogDash review by Rauf M.
Rauf M.

"Best arena for bloggers"

What do you like best?

BlogDash is the place for all bloggers who wants to be famous or getting job.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that i did not like so much is the usage of site. I think it is bit more difficult

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really in the right way, i strongly recommend BlogDash. It definitely worth to try.

I use this software for my individual purposes, and all of my publications are belong to myself not to my company. Anyway i think This system is also useful for companies and individuals

BlogDash review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Good stuff"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to be a social media influenced for baby stuff. It has helped me spread ads and reviews for many companies.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a little slow and i feel like it is not saving my infirmation easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great site. I however am not currently using it and switched back to word press.

It helps me to get my stuff to try and review for little home businesses. It makes it easy for people who follow me to read.

BlogDash review by Nikki T.
Nikki T.

"Very useful for blogger outreach"

What do you like best?

It does what it says, as I had sent pitches to targeted journalists in their system and got a couple interested responses.

What do you dislike?

how it is difficult to filter out subjects

It takes long to use

the benefits include its durability and how it gets the job done

BlogDash review by Anibal B.
Anibal B.

"A good option"

What do you like best?

Interactive, it is easy to work with it.

What do you dislike?

I have not found important problems so there is nothing I dislike about this.

Easy accessibility, it is a platform that favors communication

BlogDash review by Kaitlin O.
Kaitlin O.

"Incredible way to connect with bloggers"

What do you like best?

My brand was able to connect with a highly targeted incredibly enthusiastic traffic using this.

What do you dislike?

Not every blogger has an email address provided.

Major increase in our traffic and sales.

BlogDash review by Lillian S.
Lillian S.

"Blogdash for bloggers"

What do you like best?

Picking and choosing what you can blog about.

What do you dislike?

Price was high, it took long to register.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read over the quote

Gain more followers.

BlogDash review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Really great"

What do you like best?

I love that writers have the platform to reach broader audiences.

What do you dislike?

the userability of the website is definitely a feature that needs to be worked on.

I havent yet found any business problems to work on the BlogDash.

BlogDash review by Administrator

"so far so good"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, very simole and clean, no issues finding what I need

What do you dislike?

Not as much information as some compitiors.

research, analytics, trends, infulencer identification, KPI optimazation

BlogDash review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Solid resource"

What do you like best?

always incisive, with many options and flexibility

What do you dislike?

I find it slow at moments, though that is probably my connection

Helps me be more informed in decisionmaking

Learning about BlogDash?

* We monitor all BlogDash reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.