BlogDash

BlogDash is a blogger outreach database built to help bloggers coneect with brands, with a variety of features, do-it-yourself tools, and turnkey solutions.

Work for BlogDash?
Airpr review  2x

Learning about BlogDash?

BlogDash Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 11 BlogDash reviews
BlogDash review by <span>Rachel E.</span>
Rachel E.

User review for Blog Dash network.

What do you like best?

I always love registering (and working) with new influencer networks. Especially ones that lead to new learning experiences, networking, and campaigns to join! Blog Dash dashboard has consistently offered collaborations. As well as obtaining website updates for ease of use. It's also maintained it's look, brand, and network for me since 2013.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike. If anything I find I could be utilizing Blog Dash more. So I look forward to keeping my account current and seeing what future opportunities can be created!

The best problem to solve is establishing new platforms for connecting with potential clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BlogDash
BlogDash review by <span>Cynthia W.</span>
Cynthia W.

Easy to Use Interface

What do you like best?

I like that the interface is very to use. Getting your information input and uploaded takes 15 minutes or less.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't really any way to see your rank or appeal to brands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you get signed up and get your publication added to the database. I wouldn't expect this to be your sole means of connecting with brands, however, and would only use as a supplement.

Networking with brands without the need to make individual pitches.

What Media and Influencer Targeting solution do you use?

BlogDash review by <span>Jennifer S.</span>
Jennifer S.

Best experience ever!

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface. It has multiple filters. Multiple ranking system.

What do you dislike?

“Pitch” is so over- and misused that it’s a four-letter word in my book. The FAQs and demo video examples are all about selling your product.

When you’re searching for bloggers to engage, you can filter by category and subcategory, influence rankings, gender, presence of children, location, language, most likely smartphone users, and interests and behaviors.

BlogDash review by <span>maritza k.</span>
maritza k.

New blogger

What do you like best?

Step by step instructions as well as many opportunities

What do you dislike?

A little complicated for my taste I’d rather have a very simple way to blog and find opportunities

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe take some time to explore the website so it is not overwhelming

I am able to get out the information I want and be sought out by other bloggers and companies

BlogDash review by <span>Rahman B.</span>
Rahman B.

Easy to use and suitable for every kind of users!

What do you like best?

Blogdash is very simple and and extremely fast for new learners. And mobile version of Blogdash is very suitable. I am started using this software by my friend.

What do you dislike?

They have a bit slow customer support. I think they have to take care of that problem. And if they bring more extra tools this would be great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am started using this software by my friend's offer. And am also able to recommend Blogdash.

Blogdash is useful for all small to large companies and also for individuals. You can easily set up and create what you want in just few minutes.

BlogDash review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

Blog Dash is good for the right niche

What do you like best?

It is user friendly to see offers and to respond to them.

What do you dislike?

I secured a couple of gigs with blog dash but their content does not really fit my family lifestyle blog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it fits your niche-lots of technical software content available, it will be a great additions.

Well I used it to supplement sponsored posts but since the content does not fit most times it has not been that useful.

Learning about BlogDash?

* We monitor all BlogDash reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.