Bloomfire

Bloomfire

Bloomfire supports Sales, Marketing, HR, and Help Desk teams by creating a centralized place for training, onboarding, knowledge sharing, and social learning to unify your organization.

Work for Bloomfire?

Learning about Bloomfire?

Bloomfire Reviews

Ask Bloomfire a Question
Showing 111 Bloomfire reviews
Bloomfire review by <span>Jess H.</span>
Jess H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Bloomfire is so simple and clean - it's easy for users to figure out and it's easy for admin to set up and maintain.

The company has their sales, onboarding, and support processes dialed - when you send a support ticket, you get an answer promptly, and in my experience, most tickets are resolved same day.

The features of the tool are super useful and relevant: search is amazing, the screencast tool is almost life-changing, and all the small features like Bookmark, Bump to Top of Feed, and Interests are terrific.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we've struggled with is the lack of true document versioning, but the recent duplicate document/media feature has helped with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We chose this tool because of its simplicity - if you want all the bells and whistles (like chat, messaging, social aspects, etc.), this tool is NOT for you. If you want a clean, easy-to-use software for sharing what company knowledge, sales tips, and trainings, this tool IS for you. The customer support team is incredibly knowledgeable and eager to help - they were a great resource through the entire process and have continued to be a helpful part of implementing and maintaining Bloomfire.

We have a lot of teams doing similar things and not collaborating well - Bloomfire has helped break down silos across teams. We've also had a hard time with shared document storage on Google Drive - Bloomfire has opened up sharing in an engaging, easy-to-use way.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bloomfire
Bloomfire review by <span>Elise D.</span>
Elise D.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The platform is simple and demonstrates value quickly. The team at Bloomfire does a great job of thinking beyond the platform and providing materials and customized advice about how to implement their tool effectively. What stood out to me about Bloomfire from a content management perspective was the many ways they make it possible to group content. The Series feature in particular is fantastic and, altogether, I'm confident that their focus on enabling knowledge curation will contribute to the long-term success of using their knowledge management solution.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more transparency and communication from the Bloomfire team regarding their development roadmap. They are eager to hear feedback and new ideas for the product, which is great, and I'd love to see them take it a step further by sharing their development plans with their user base more consistently. I believe that they are working toward being more transparent, and I look forward to seeing what they come up with!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your goal is to enable knowledge sharing in a centralized platform at your organization, Bloomfire is worth assessing.

Lack of clarity about what constitutes a final solution/decision. The ability to select an accepted answer to questions in Bloomfire has motivated us to take seriously the process of making sure outstanding issues get resolved.

Important discussions & discoveries getting lost in email. Having one centralized place for knowledge to go & be found saves headache and angst and, ultimately, time & resources.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Knowledge Management solution do you use?

Bloomfire review by <span>Max S.</span>
Max S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Organization of content and types is very useful and makes it easy for users to understand.

The ease of content creation has also been very helpful in getting all our users to author things.

What do you dislike?

Permissions and data architecture is not aligned with the way we work. Groups act as the boundaries for information and cause posts to end up in multiple places. The result is disparate answers to the same question which cannot be brought together without an added cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) Defining the structure of the knowledge base your organization needs without the tool in mind is paramount. Changes to the Bloomfire platform make the structure a bit more fluid, but any solution chosen here should fit your org. I do not believe that your knowledge should be restructured to fit the tool.

2) Get your knowledge organized while looking for a provider of a solution. We were delayed on launch due to internal timelines related to getting info into the system.

Bloomfire offers services to help, but having everything organized first will help in those conversations greatly.

Solves for:

Storage of our business' collective knowledge.

Documentation of our business processes.

Forum to answer product, operational or market questions as they relate to our business.

Each of these problems have been solved with Bloomfire. The largest realized benefit is the fact that this is now our collective brain. If we know something, it is in Bloomfire. That we do not need to navigate various systems is amazing.

Bloomfire review by <span>Ralph V.</span>
Ralph V.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The search in Bloomfire is fantastic. Between the titles, categories and tags most things in our knowledge base are easily found. Add in the ability to search within PDF files and transcribe our videos and the platform stands alone. I really like the easy of use in creating new content. We can upload almost any file type and have Bloomfire display it on our desktops or mobile devices accurately and without having to reformat our content.

What do you dislike?

The cost per each user. Everyone in the company loves Bloomfire but the cost prohibits us from giving everyone a membership. We tend to have to share logins for some offices and departments. The other thing is the Tags. this is kind of clunky and allows you to basically enter in anything, misspelled and fragmented words, etc. There needs to be some form of tag management as well as a way to enforce the data integrity of tags. Categories can also use to be improved upon similar to tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking at the competitors products, there was really only one choice. Bloomfire is leaps above the others we tested. Ease of use and roll-out to employees is effortless.

We have eliminated the constant back and forth of outdated documents by having everything referenced on Bloomfire. We no longer have international representatives using out-dated sales materials of product quotes. We delivery up to date documents to our people and sales staff directly through the platform and allow them to download content to have when they are in remote locations.

Bloomfire review by Administrator

A wiki solution that isn't a wiki

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Simple easy to use layout. User-friendly UX that requires very little training.

Super powerful search allows you to find what you are looking for very quickly.

Groups allow you to divide user groups and information that may not be relevant to all users.

Great support team to work with who are always making improvements and collaborating with the admins and instance owners.

What do you dislike?

Some design elements I think could be improved - but I know they are working on these and I feel heard when I voice these dislikes to my support reps

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great easy to use knowledge hub, I highly recommend Bloomfire. The way the platform works is a great combination of social media, online shopping and wiki site. together this makes it really easy to use for almost any user.

Frontline and contact center training and knowledge sharing. We are now able to have one hub of all our different product information as well as a location for Marketing to communicate new promotions to our front line sales team. This means both the sales teams get what they need and the marketing team has the reassurance of alignment on communication to guests and customers on all fronts.

Bloomfire review by <span>Jeff M.</span>
Jeff M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the search function and the mobility app the most. So user friendly and flexible for various learning and content management functionality.

Also, their customer service level is off the charts. Their culture is strong and they truly show they care about me as a business in helping us meet our goals. They are so flexible and supportive as well.

What do you dislike?

Only selfishly, I wish I could get some enhancements added faster but they are open to my suggestions for changes. I do recognize that I'm one customer of many and that they need to prioritize these suggestions. I do appreciate that they at listen and welcome ideas for changes/improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bloomfire is a user-friendly social platform that enables users to post, question, and consume information in a "system" that helps drive engagement and learning. The mobility function via their app is fantastic and separates them from their competition and was a primary driver for us using their tool.

Plus, their staff is customer-focused and responsive to our needs so you truly feel the value of the partnership.

Access and speed to information faster (efficiency gains)

Content management to ensure the right information can be found faster and easier.

Learn more about Bloomfire

Bloomfire Videos

Learning about Bloomfire?

* We monitor all Bloomfire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.