Bloomz

4.7

Bloomz App is the free mobile and web app connecting teachers with parents, in a secure, private, easy to use environment.Bloomz helps teachers to schedule classroom volunteers, parent-teacher conferences, communicate directly with parents and share pictures of students when they have those awesome learning moments.

Work for Bloomz?

Learning about Bloomz?

Bloomz Reviews

Showing 11 Bloomz reviews
Bloomz review by JENNY DEL CARMEN E.
JENNY DEL CARMEN E.

"Excellent communication tool!"

What do you like best?

It facilitates communication between parents, teachers and students in general, as well as serving as a form of monitoring, where we parents can verify the activities of our children in the classroom, through the teacher's publications.You can access it from anywhere using the apps and I like to comment on the posts.It provides several options for parents, teachers, even camps, i.e. it adapts to your requirements...It's not just a social network, it's a community where in addition to interacting you get advice on the care of our children and information on managing various situations and issues in general.

What do you dislike?

I really don't find any negative aspects to this tool, it is functional and motivates me to get more involved in the daily aspects of my daughter's education.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I give my opinion as a mother ,it is extremely effective in getting more information about the school activities carried out by our children ,and even allows for more interaction between the group of representatives...As parents we can suggest to our children's teachers that they use or practice this tool.

Provides the opportunity to actively engage in the educational process of our children, allows us to visualize the activities that are carried out and strengthens the relationship and increases communication between parents or representatives of students and teachers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bloomz
Bloomz review by User

"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED "

What do you like best?

I love being able to connect with my child's teacher in real time.Being able to receive pictures. When my child is misbehaving i know what happened when its happening and always being aware of all school functions.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that it's setup like facebook

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this app to any school that is looking to keep in contact with parents. Having parent to teacher communication without having to have phone numbers or the teacher being able to send a generic message will save time and make the teachers job lot easier.

This benefits the teacher and parents because its keeps both informed and up to date daily. Teachers and parents are able to share ideas and make sure that both are always aware of school functions, grades and homework.

What School Resource Management solution do you use?

Bloomz review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Great for beginners and the tech savvy teacher!"

What do you like best?

Bloomz is very easy to use for both parents and teachers. Parents can download the app and feel secure in messaging the teacher.

What do you dislike?

At this time, there isn't anything I find wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn all of the features available!

Bloomz makes communication between home and school more convenient and has many tools that are actually beneficial to teachers and parents.

Bloomz review by Laura A.
Laura A.

"Love this app! "

What do you like best?

I can keep track of all the after-school activities I have planned with my local homeschool group.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I like everything so far, but time will tell.

I am able to keep all of my daughter's afterschool activities organzied she has with her local homeschool group. We can keep track of who is attending and how many. We can communicate with the parents of all her friends and keep track of everyone in the group.

User in Education Management

"Great way to keep parents informed! "

What do you like best?

As a teacher, I love that I can send out whole group and direct messages easily to parents. My favorite part is scheduling conferences. No more sending home notes. I can easily cresta time slots on the app and my parents can sign up digitally. This makes life so much easier!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a translating piece built into the app so that I could easily translate messages.

Everyday communication with parents. Sign up lists. Conferences sign ups.

Bloomz review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Nice to keep up with the kids"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see what is going on with my children straight from their teachers on a more daily basis. I like being able to communicate with my kids teachers as well.

What do you dislike?

The app leaves a little to be desired. I don't know of a way to sink the calendar events to my own google calendar.

It solves the problem of organization with students, teachers, and parents.

"Bloomz Review "

What do you like best?

I love the versatility of ways I can communicate with parents. I can upload photos, post events, monitor behavior, privately message parents, and others.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there seems to be a lag of time of when a message is sent and when it can be viewed.

I have realized how much better I can communicate with the parents of my elementary school students.

Bloomz review by Caroline M.
Caroline M.

"Bloomz"

What do you like best?

Similar to social media sites

Easily accessible

Easy to edit

A lot of information can be shared

Messaging

Grouping contacts

What do you dislike?

Difficult to add 2 teachers (co-teachers)

Somewhat difficult to view page as teacher

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! It’s a great, modern tool for collaboration and communication

Parent communication

Collaboration

Academic timeline information

Bloomz review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Bloomz"

What do you like best?

Collaboration

Viewing

Easy to access

Multiple types of info

Grouping contacts

What do you dislike?

Difficult to add multiple teachers

View point for teacher is not as friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! It’s easy to set up and even easier for families to access

Parent communication

Announcements

Collaborations

User in Education Management

"Great way to share directly from teachers to parents."

What do you like best?

I love that the teachers can post homework and photos if wht the class is doing. You can even message the teacher directly. It is a fantastic resource for parents and teachers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it is very easy to use. You can download important papers and share pictures.

This is helpful when your child forgets homework or was out due to illness. It is also a community for parents to talk with one another.

Bloomz review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Bloomz "

What do you like best?

- collaboration

- instant posts

-media and events

-organization of contacts

- grouping messages

What do you dislike?

- co teaching visuals

- notifications do not always show

- support on the app is not great (have to go to actual website for more help)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the website first for support and tips then download the app

Parent communication and planning

Learning about Bloomz?

* We monitor all Bloomz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.