BlueJeans

BlueJeans

(351)
4.4 out of 5 stars

BlueJeans brings video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day. The first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want.

Work for BlueJeans?

Learning about BlueJeans?

We can help you find the solution that fits you best.

BlueJeans Reviews

Ask BlueJeans a Question
Write a Review
Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
  • Ratings
  • Company Size
  • User Role
  • Industry
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
Industry
Showing 352 BlueJeans reviews
LinkedIn Connections
BlueJeans review by Stephen T.
Stephen T.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great Conferencing Package"

What do you like best?

It is so easy for our non-technical users to join! I deployed the client software via PDQdeploy package and had two departments up and running in a matter of minutes. It also integrates with our internal Skype server to give us both inside and outside presence.

What do you dislike?

We use it as a service of Lambdarail, so our non-permanent accounts have to get renewed every two weeks. Luckily this is only a handful of users. We have since setup 'permanent' groups for different department so they can use it for team meetings, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really easy to use--that makes it worth considering no matter what! We have a plethora of non-technical folks, and between our deployment model and the easiness of the software, it's been a pretty smooth rollout.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We have four campuses--so travelling between them is expensive for certain departments. This allows regular staff meetings "face-to-face' with screen=sharing, really nice video and audio across multiple platforms (including android).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BlueJeans
BlueJeans review by Leonardo O.
Leonardo O.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"La mejor experiencia de Integración con BlueJeans "

What do you like best?

Tenemos integrado BlueJeans con nuestro sistema de telepresencia CISCO y el resultado es muy bueno. Hemos bajado nuestros costos de movilización de personal e interactuamos con nuestros socios de negocios alrededor del mundo sin retrasos ni pérdidas de video y a un costo anual muy bueno. Otra buena ventaja de usar BlueJeans es que permite lanzar nuestro plan de capacitación interno y grabar las sesiones para uso del Departamento de Talento Humano en sus procesos de inducción del nuevo personal.

Nuestros ejecutivos además usan la App Movil que les facilita mucho las comunicaciones cuando se encuentran fuera de la oficina o del país.

What do you dislike?

No existe un cliente nativo para distribuciones linux basadas en Debian. De todas maneras puedo gestionar las salas y sesiones desde el navegador sin problema.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es la mejor opción para integración con otras plataformas de telepresencia y telefonia. Nos ayudó a reducir costos de manera significativa.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Blue Jeans redujo de manera significativa nuestros Gastos en movilizacion, además puedo contar siempre con la plataforma logrando Inmediates en las comunicaciones con clientes y socios de negocios en todo momento y desde cualquier lugar.

Es una aplicación fácil de integrar y fue la unica que trabajó de manera inmediata con mi sistema de telepresencia CISCO además la interación para receotar llamadas mediante SIP y unirlas a la sala fue muy simple e intuitiva.

Administrar la plataforma desde cualquier parte y para cualquier tipo de plataforma (PC, Mac. Linux y Dispositivos Moviles) es algo que tambien debo resaltar

Me habilito muchas más funciones que las aplicaciones nativas de telepresencia de Cisco y a un valor mucho más bajo con un solo pago mensual.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Thanks for letting us know!
BlueJeans review by Parik S.
Parik S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Simple & Reliable Meeting Application"

What do you like best?

I like the start-up times for the Mobile App (iOS) and Web clients. Loads very fast compared to other meeting apps I use. Pretty light-weight and can share screens with no issues. Can even magnify shared content on Mobile apps so you don't have to struggle with reading small text.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to really dislike. It might be a bonus to have ability to allow sharing control of desktops as well. But not entirely necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you'd like a seamless Meeting client that's simple, light-weight, and reliable, then definitely BlueJeans is the way to go.

You can even record meetings and get the recording later on -> Great for training videos and sharing offline to users at a later time.

Only capability lacking is the being able to control another user's computer -> Not an ability that is required by everybody

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Most of my meetings happen on Bluejeans as it's widely adopted within my company and our clients prefer it to their tools as well.

BlueJeans review by Brandon R.
Brandon R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Best Web Conferencing Software for Non-Technical End Users"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Blue Jeans is how simple and straight forward it is.

Blue Jeans is by far the the most intuitively well laid out web conferencing software I have ever used and supported, best of all it is easy for non-technical end users.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to not like about Blue Jeans, if anything. The only feature that I would change would be the Recording feature, its requirment that the end user have an active Blue Jeans makes Recordings less than useful. It would be more useful if Recording in Blue Jeans operated like shared files on OneDrive/DropBox where files can be shared via link with end users without the need for an account to be created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remove the Moderator unless absolutely required as this will allow your attendees to converse prior to the start of the meeting. What is also useful is to set your Meeting ID to commonly used numbers, such as the end users desk phone number.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Good communication, not only across departments but also across agencies statewide, has changed the way agencies in our state operate and Blue Jeans is at the center of that improved communication. Between web conferences and simple phone bridges people are now able to collaborate in real-time across the board.

BlueJeans review by Cesar F.
Cesar F.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"a perfect tool for collaboration "

What do you like best?

I like bluejeans because it is easy to use. Multi platform and stable. We were checking and testing other solutions but Bluejeans was the perfect one which meets our requirements.

A standard user can set up his own meetings following a few steps. User manuals are very easy to follow. Easy to administrate, and its maintenance is also easy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Bluejeans app freeze, but they are so fast updating and providing the user some new features. (in case you have issues with the app, you can start the meeting from a browser, with the same features, that's very interesting from the user's point of view)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The testing program is very useful. You can check if bluejeans meets your requirements for a month for free, and after that, you can purchase the right bundle from them.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

we are solving compatibility issues related to different devices in the market. We can use it with room systems, mobile phones, tablet and computers. Sharing content is easy too.

BlueJeans review by Reeba N.
Reeba N.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Good web conferencing platform for communication across multiple organisations and locations"

What do you like best?

I like that BlueJeans allows us to share content, with the option to allow other users to share content. The fact that video is opt-in is good. Display names are not limited to user names, but you can type how you want to be seen. Depending on the infrastructure and the nature of the meeting, users can decide which audio to use - phone or computer. This is a great option as in corporate settings, users would not be able to use the computer audio with the speakers running loud.

What do you dislike?

I don't recall there being an option to "raise your hand" or something like that where you can tell the moderator that you have a question. In our organization, we have not enabled the recording option. If recording was an option, the download option should be limited to a few users only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand how to use the different options - opt in/opt out of videos, when to use computer audio and when to use phone audio etc.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Connectivity with people from multiple locations. We have people working out of multiple locations. Team meetings are much better now that we can talk to one another as well as see each other which gives us a face to face meeting experience

BlueJeans review by Edward J.
Edward J.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Nerer fails me"

What do you like best?

It just works. Of the many endpoints and devices we rush to connect at times, BlueJeans has never failed me. Here at the university, there are many vide conferences each day with all different devices. With the use of BlueJeans, we have been able to include more endpoints and facilitate last minute request to join.

What do you dislike?

Only option I would like to see is the ability to dial out to the Polycom endpoints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dial out to Polycom endpoints

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We had been, up to now, a Polycom house. The push was to move to Skype for Business, but now one was factoring in the endpoints we needed to talk to outside the organization. Students and staff were using different means of communications. Not to mention, S4B was not connecting to Polycom endpoints without costly upgrades. BlueJeans pulled this all together without a large investment in soon to be outdated equipment.

BlueJeans review by Fatima  V.
Fatima V.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans Fits Well Like Old Denims"

What do you like best?

For a not-so-tech-savvy professional like me, BlueJeans is an excellent solution to no-fuss videoconferencing. It cuts through clutter in online decision making through features that are easy to find and use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much about BlueJeans that I dislike, because it is so easy to use that I don't need a tutorial for it, but there is one feature I would like to see in this tool: a presentation whiteboard where I can interact with the people I meet online. It would be great to have this feature handy every time I need to communicate an idea spontaneously!

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans is highly recommended especially for people who are not tech-savvy. It is easy to use during meetings.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

In my line of work, I was able to address these challenges at work: time and location. At its best, BlueJeans has:

(1) made it possible for me to teach and train people in any location at any given time

(2) opened doors for me to reach out to other colleagues in other countries and forge close ties with them through regular remote meetings

(3) increased the possibility of accomplishing the mission and goals of our organization through convenient and state-of-the-art technology.

BlueJeans review by Anna P.
Anna P.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I use BlueJeans every day in the office. It is very easy to have calls with multiple people, and record calls for team members who are unable to attend. The video and audio quality are great.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't schedule a BlueJeans meeting with all of the information (link, call-in number, etc.) from my Outlook and that I have to send it directly from BlueJeans.com. I use Outlook to see people's schedules and it would be nice to just schedule the BlueJeans meeting from there. Scheduling it in BlueJeans I cannot see others calendars and availability. I also do not like that there is no "quick call" feature. If I want to have an unscheduled meeting with someone, I have to provide them the link and wait for them to get signed in. It would be nice to have a feature where I could call someone directly via BlueJeans.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use BlueJeans for meeting with remote team members. It makes it extremely easy to engage and maintain relationship with team members all over the country, as opposed to just a conference call where there is no video. BlueJeans provides a personal touch that helps make my team stronger.

BlueJeans review by Tom C.
Tom C.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Goodbye, telephone interviews and conference calls!"

What do you like best?

The ability to effortlessly share screens, SEE the people I am working with remotely, and record or share sessions if I need to for further reference.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem to have the ability to have multiple meeting organizers (co-organizers?) as I have had the instance where our admin secretary made the BlueJeans meeting but I needed to start the meeting without the secretary as meeting organizer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans is SOOOO easy to use and once you use it you won't want or need to go back to any other teleconferencing systems.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have been on many search committees throughout my career and I've always found that the telephone interview process to be awkward and oftentimes unrewarding or misleading. With BlueJeans it has revolutionized how we do our search committees now. Scheduling is a breeze! People on the other end only need a computer with a mic and webcam OR they can just simply use their tablet or smartphone. The virtual interview is SO much less awkward than a telephone interview as you can see the people you are talking to and easily pick up on important visual communication skills.

BlueJeans review by Bob S.
Bob S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Our go-to for remote conferences"

What do you like best?

This is our go-to platform for remote conferences. We use it not only for formal meetings in our teleconferencing roows (with the multiple screens and wired-in mics) but also for our daily stand-ups and any time we need meetings between our offices, which is multiple times a day. Unlike other products we tried this one actually works.

What do you dislike?

Now and again one party will have a local problem, but it is usually solved by re-starting that one device. Like any remote discussion, there are sometimes people talking over each other. Nonetheless, BlueJeans has fewer and less severe problems of any product we tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just take a bunch of problems out of your way.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Daily agile stand-ups, code reviews, group meetings, all-hands meetings, cross-functional meetings, vendor meetings. It has just become part of the way we work.

BlueJeans review by Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"We use it but it's because all video conferencing tools aren't great"

What do you like best?

My agency uses BlueJeans but it isn't the greatest. It has all the same bells and whistles of other programs like Google Hangouts and GoToMeeting. You can share your screen and control the audio, which is fine.

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of issues staying connected on BlueJeans. There tends to be lag time when using the software which means they require a lot of data to use. Most video conferencing programs do, which is why we continue to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans should add more features like GoToMeeting has, like the ability to do polls. I believe BlueJeans has the ability to share docs in real-time with users and the ability to record, but I don't think those capabilities are as easy to access as other programs.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use this program to have cross-office meetings with our teams located around the country. We have also used this program to connect with clients across the country.

BlueJeans review by William R.
William R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Simply Fantastic"

What do you like best?

What I like best about bluejeans is the Polycom camera systems that we use video conferences all around the world. Our agents can use their mobile device, PC, or Polycom room system to schedule meetings and utilizing the relay service, it updates the room system with a calendar invite where they can join the meeting with a click of a button.

What do you dislike?

The Administration services are the only thing I could dislike. You as the Admin do not have as much control as you would end up liking. Some things have the be resolved with a customer service call that in most systems, you could do your self.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you compare this with Zoom and Chime. I guarantee that you will wind up with BlueJeans, especially if you utilize Polycom conference room equipment.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We utilize Bluejeans as a means of communication to our users all over the country on a more personal level. We hold many training sessions and seminars to which be able to send out a calendar invite that works with our Office 365 and having users join with a simply click is fantastic.

BlueJeans review by Kyle R.
Kyle R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Simply Fantastic"

What do you like best?

What I like best about bluejeans is the Polycom camera systems that we use video conferences all around the world. Our agents can use their mobile device, PC, or Polycom room system to schedule meetings and utilizing the relay service, it updates the room system with a calendar invite where they can join the meeting with a click of a button.

What do you dislike?

The Administration services are the only thing I could dislike. You as the Admin do not have as much control as you would end up liking. Some things have the be resolved with a customer service call that in most systems, you could do your self.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you compare this with Zoom and Chime. I guarantee that you will wind up with BlueJeans, especially if you utilize Polycom conference room equipment.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We utilize Bluejeans as a means of communication to our users all over the country on a more personal level. We hold many training sessions and seminars to which be able to send out a calendar invite that works with our Office 365 and having users join with a simply click is fantastic.

BlueJeans review by Jake S.
Jake S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Pays for itself in buckets"

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate into our Polycom Group Series cameras via the relay service. Our users can schedule meetings from their Office 365 email account and Blue Jeans reserves the room, updates the Polycom Room System with a direct join button, and invites all the guests. It's near perfect.

What do you dislike?

I think the account administration could be a bit better. If a user already has a blue jeans account, adding the existing account to our corporate license can be a pain and usually involves a customer service call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you compare this with Zoom and Chime. I guarantee that you will wind up with BlueJeans, especially if you utilize Polycom conference room equipment.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We have greatly reduced our travel spending by providing our users/employees with a utility that is not only easy to use, but it is an absolute joy to use. They love it. We get positive feedback all of the time. I love it.

BlueJeans review by Anirudh K.
Anirudh K.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Excellent way to use video conferencing across devices. "

What do you like best?

Never lags, easy to set up, and extremely clear picture. Sound quality is great. The graphics are easy on the eyes. Unlike WebEx, it doesn't seem to suffer from the usual delays in connections that are all too common.

What do you dislike?

International clients have a really hard time connecting sometimes. They tend to have problems with connectivity and audio quality.Like any video chat system, things get tricky if more than one person is talking at once - you won't hear both people if that happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a reliable and robust video conferencing solution that works when others don't. It's super easy to use, requires little configuration and just, well, works!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Blue Jeans is much more stable and allows for screen sharing, chat, and audio/video control. It's intuitive and easy to use. You can schedule regular meetings and sent out reminders straight from the software, too.

BlueJeans review by Marty K.
Marty K.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Very easy to use with great video and sound quality."

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and with no need to download the app is a big plus for folks that have not used it and do not have to get into the meeting quickly. The different view options are also a big plus when you have a large group in a meeting.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about the current version that I am using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend BlueJeans inside and outside of my company. Would like to see us deploy to more employees.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use this to help employees with login and password issues with our LMS and teaching employees on how to use reporting and other features of our LMS. Getting access to see their screen is a big help for me in troubleshooting issues for them.

BlueJeans review by Laura B.
Laura B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans - good capabilities for large interactive meetings"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use and has good integrations with LifeSize hardware to facilitate large meetings in conference rooms. It is somewhat feature light, but in a good way that makes it easier to use than some alternatives. For collaborative meetings where it is important to have screen sharing and video, its really useful

What do you dislike?

We have had issues in the past with the service, where the meeting is unavailable or has been cancelled by the system. There are some technical deficiencies. Also, because it is not mainstream, we have a lot of issues getting people outside of our organization onto meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the app! Make sure your meetings are set to moderatorless from your settings!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Collaboration with teammates across the world. We are able to facilitate large, global knowledge sharing and feedback-gathering meetings.

BlueJeans review by Tyler T.
Tyler T.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great for on the fly meetings and events"

What do you like best?

Customer service & support, user-friendly GUI, hosts A LOT of users.

What do you dislike?

stream quality capped at 720p, we stream monthly an All Staff broadcast event and if we could stream it in 1080p it would look so much better. Also, if videos would function in a power point that would be awesome. It is hard for a lot of our users to upload a video to Blue Jeans on the fly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth it, Blue Jeans is consistently improving their quality and always there to support their product and assist the customer.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

no limitations to meetings and where the users are located. A big benefit is when an organization needs to organize a lats-minute meeting with several remote users, blue jeans can handle that quick and easy.

BlueJeans review by Dustin D.
Dustin D.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Video conferencing made with users in mind!!"

What do you like best?

The best feature IMHO is on the mobile application when switching network connectivity type (ie. Wi-Fi to Cellular), the meeting doesn't disconnect, but instead just automatically reconnects with the new connection type.

What do you dislike?

The desktop application doesn't allow you to focus view on a particular person, only allowed to focus view the current person talking/showing webcam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Technical support is superb and the mobile application has everything needed to keep you in meetings while on the go.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

BlueJeans is solving the "iIdon't have time for that" issue when stuck in meetings all day. BlueJeans allows you to bring your meeting with you on the go via a mobile application. The application is intuitive and works on all types of mobile devices. BlueJeans compared to it's competitors, has a better quality audio/video feed.

BlueJeans review by Maddie D.
Maddie D.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans - Favorite Video Conference Tool"

What do you like best?

The #1 thing that I like about BlueJeans is how reliable it is. I have used many different tools: Zoom, Google hangouts, GoToMeeting, Join.me and they were never 100% reliable. BlueJeans has worked super well and I rarely run into issues.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it says Welcome to BlueJeans at the beginning of every meeting. The only other issue I have encountered is that sometimes the screen share will lag. This can become very frustrating and I often will have to restart my computer to fix this. Mainly annoying if I'm in a meeting with customers and they have to wait while I do this.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Ability to easily communicate with customers and internally. Easy to share screens, easy to use whiteboard app.

BlueJeans review by Randle V.
Randle V.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Blue Jeans Events"

What do you like best?

The number of people that can join in the events. We need to accommodate at least 5000 people and Blue Jeans can fulfill that. It is also easy to moderate from my desk or at the actual meeting.

What do you dislike?

Video Quality. We can never seem to get the full video quality in our broadcasts. It has become frustrating that our broadcasts are only getting somewhere between 360P and 480p video quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product that will fill your small local meeting needs or your larger event broadcasts. The amount of people it can reach is amazing.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Town Hall broadcasts to the entire company, many of which are remote. We average around 4000 individual users. Its amazing that we can broadcast easily to that many people.

BlueJeans review by David S.
David S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans is very easy to implement ans its works... every time. "

What do you like best?

I like that its is easy to implement and manage. The user training aspect is also very low with bluejeans. People seem to be able to figure it out. The BlueJeans Huddle Room works great as well.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet that I do not like about BlueJeans. I wish that the ability to Admin calls was included in the price. I recently had an issue where i needed to Mute/Drop a bad audio caller and leared it comes at an added cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its Easy, Fast, and works like a charm.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We solve the problem of being stretched across the world as well as telecommuting employees are able to have face to face meetings several times a week.

BlueJeans review by Christopher R.
Christopher R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans Video"

What do you like best?

What I like best about the BlueJeans Video system is the amount of choices participants can choose from to join a meeting. Whether your at your desk, in a conference room, or on the go, you can join a BlueJeans meeting from just about anywhere!

What do you dislike?

This is a difficult question for me. I like so many things about BlueJeans Video. The only thing I would want to have added would be to add capabilities like whiteboards and polls to the meeting experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organization is looking to improve meeting effectiveness, check out BlueJeans!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We are trying to push the value of face to face conversations to have more effective meetings. Having a video in a meeting will result in shorter meetings and less needs for follow up meetings.

We also are trying to reduce our carbon footprint with having meetings that may have otherwise been setup to meet at different locations that would cost money based on time and travel expenses.

BlueJeans review by Kevin R.
Kevin R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Amazingly SImple"

What do you like best?

So easy to connect and the signal is strong, easy to use

What do you dislike?

share screen from a laptop can be difficult at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is extremely easy to use, the set up per user is quick and painless.

Once connected it is easy to set up meetings, we can easily share screen. People who do not also have the software integrated with their business can install extensions and we have been able to easily do share screens with clients and video calls.

When walking into a meeting the additional docking station seamlessly record meetings and with a click of a button i can access the meeting and immediately begin sharing my screen or having a video conference call.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Time efficiencies.

Becoming more personable between offices

BlueJeans review by Olabisi A.
Olabisi A.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Bluejeans is meant for all modern day organizations and teams."

What do you like best?

I greatly value the importance of Bluejeans visual center,from where I get to view my meetings and analyze,manage meeting schedules in real time.I successfully got Bluejeans to work with my Google Calender, letting me know when conference rooms are filled-up or available for meetings.It is pretty intuitive,and this has been an huge benefit especially for non-technical users in my organization,eliminating the need to specially train them to use Bluejeans.

I am able to share my pc screen with everyone in my team wirelessly,without a need for connecting cables or dongles and constituting a nuisance in the process.Bluejeans also ensures we are covered anytime we encounter difficulties using Bluescreen,all thanks to its world-wide team of meeting experts.

What do you dislike?

I don't understand why Bluejeans mandates all parties in a meeting to have an active Bluejeans account before I am able to record the meetings.This doesn't make any sense for me.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use Bluejeans to stream live meetings from our office to every concerned shareholder who isn't physically present in the meeting.We have sometimes integrated this solution with our Workplace,that way our meetings can be followed by anyone in my organization via Workplace.

We are able to calculate Return on investment and measure amount of effect which Bluejeans has had on our business in terms of less travel and reduced carbon footprint,via Bluejeans Command Centre.

BlueJeans review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans is great!"

What do you like best?

I love how clear the sound is through BlueJeans. I've used other video conferencing services like Zoom in the past and they are not nearly as clear on the sound.

What do you dislike?

The only real complaint I have about BlueJeans is that you have to dial so many numbers to get into a meeting. I know it's something that we probably can't change right now, so I don't expect anything different, but that would be my only "thumbs down".

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say go for it - it's better than most of the other video conferencing services out there!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We video conference with colleagues and vendors all over the United States, so BlueJeans definitely helps connect us in a meaningful way. Most of the time, it feels like the people we're talking to are right there in the conference room with us! Since half of our team is in SF and the other half is in Cincinnati, it's critical that we have systems in place that connect us and BlueJeans does just that in a very seamless way.

BlueJeans review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Good array of connection options, good mobile app and in-room TV app"

What do you like best?

The desktop app and browser plugins make having an always-available meeting option for remote team members easy - and thus more likely to actually happen.

What do you dislike?

This is going to sound silly, but the fact that you can't respectably abbreviate BlueJeans is annoying more often than one might think. And creates some unnecessarily embarrassing moments for cross-cultural and cross-generational interactions in the workplace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every web meeting solution will have challenges. At the end of the day, a user's local computer, browser and internet connection have so much more bearing on meeting quality than the solution provider such as BlueJeans. Having extensively used both GoToMeeting and Webex at previous organizations, I have significantly smoother meetings on a more regular basis when using BlueJeans than with any of those. I also find it far simpler for non-users to join meetings with BlueJeans.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Connecting and collaborating with teammates at a global company. The benefits, due to typical ease of connection and technical options (apps, browser/Gcal plugins, room apps), are most evident in the way in which consistently using BlueJeans has become the default for meetings throughout the company. With many teammates who have never worked remotely before, seeing the use of this option become a habit is encouraging and goes a long way to strengthening relationships.

BlueJeans review by Administrator
Administrator
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans"

What do you like best?

I like how you can add the multiple participants to the conference and how you can have anyone share their screen. It's also easy enough to copy a link and paste it into the email that you are sending out to participants. I enjoy that I can mute all video and microphones if needed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how there aren't any presentation tools like an arrow that the presenter can use to show the participant around the site that they are viewing. I could also not be utilizing the entire application to gain more experience and knowledge on it. I noticed that when I go to add emails, it doesn't connect with my Outlook. Having an Outlook feature in could be beneficial for many Microsoft users that don't memorize all clients' emails. There might be

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am able to allow my clients to see my screen as well as me being able to see their screen when troubleshooting problems that occur. I am able to see the BuleJeans appointments that I have made in the app, which is handy. I also like how I can add BlueJeans directly into my outlook emails.

BlueJeans review by Adam S.
Adam S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Comfortable Conferencing with BlueJeans"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is extremely easy to use and is complemented by its feature set including an Outlook add-in and ability to record meetings. The recent addition of Dolby Digital audio has noticeably increased the audio quality of meetings. Customer service is phenomenal. Whether troubleshooting or testing a new BlueJeans feature, their support is extremely responsive and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Resolution is currently capped at 720p. We would like to see up to 1080p supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering BJN for huddle or conference rooms, try Zoom as well. Both are comparable and on similar paths, but have slightly different feels to their interfaces.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We're saving on travel time and enabling our international clients to meet with their portfolio managers with ease.

BlueJeans review by alexa s.
alexa s.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Bluejeans has issues"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can either dial in on my phone, or use bluejeans on my computer to do a video call.

What do you dislike?

I frequently have issues with my bluejeans call being completely dropped. I also have issues with echo. Sometimes I have to cancel my calls completely and reschedule because of bluejeans issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very buggy platform. It frequently has issues with connectivity. A lot of times I have to switch to a regular phone call and try to patch in different users. That, or use hangouts because many companies already use gmail.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am part of a team that works between New York and LA. Bluejeans is beneficial because we can communicate easily from coast to coast.

BlueJeans review by Eric K.
Eric K.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Fatastic Video Conference Bridging and Collaboration Solution"

What do you like best?

We absolutely love BlueJeans and it has been a game changer for us in terms of collaboration. We use BlueJeans daily for collaboration between our multiple college campuses, as well as bringing in outside job candidates for remote interviews. The previous product we used was not very user friendly and constantly had connection issues. Users were always having difficulty connecting. Now with BlueJeans, those problems are gone. Users anywhere can connect into a meeting from their phone, tablet, desktop... anywhere in the world. It's a fantastic product.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any negative experiences with the product yet. The product has been very reliable for us and I love the ability to log in and see analytics from each meeting. This tells us how much the product is used and verifies how useful the product is to our College community.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a trial and try the product for yourself. Think about how the product can save you time, money and frustration.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We were able to replace a $50,000 video conference bridge with this service at a fraction of the cost. Highly recommended. It allows us to collaborate both inside and outside our organization with ease.

BlueJeans review by Laurent A.
Laurent A.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Very positive user experience"

What do you like best?

My support team and I particularly appreciate the user simplicity. It allows us to deploy a wide spread videoconferencing system with minimal support to the end users. End users appreciate the simplicity, functionalities, and clean UI.

What do you dislike?

We have issues with the compatibility of BlueJeans in a XenApp environment, which makes it harder to use to the end users. They are incapable of simply clicking on the "join meeting" button when receiving a meeting invite, which makes joining harder than it could be. BlueJeans is also not well designed for quick video calls. I have to setup a meeting; I can't just chat with someone and say, hey! I'd like to see your face! Let's click on this button and see each other!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

My organization has 25+ office buildings distributed across a whole province. BlueJeans allows us to see each other much more frequently, work on files in a collaborative meeting much easier, and generally helps in maintaining a cohesive organization.

BlueJeans review by User in Higher Education
User in Higher Education
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Instructional Tech & Multimedia Service Coordinator"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Just enter meeting code & go. Also I love that you can use a variety of devices to connect seamlessly. My favorite story about BlueJeans: I had a video conference scheduled with a colleague in the UK but I missed my train. I was able to log in to the session on my cell phone as I rode the next train and still participate in the meeting. When I arrived in my office, I just logged into the meeting from my desktop and hung up the phone. Never missed a slide

What do you dislike?

Aesthetically, the Chat & Settings windows pop=up and overlap the main menu window when they are selected. this gets annoying when you are attempting to a have a back-channel conversation with a participant, while paying attention to the content in the video conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have need of a versatile videoconferencing software, use Bluejeans. Period.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We work with educators around the world Globally and across the campus in 5 buildings locally. Blue jeans helps facilitate shared learning spaces and insure an active connected learning community

BlueJeans review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans GREAT tool for conferencing!"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is incredibly easy to use! It's easy to set-up or join a meeting and I love that you can set up a conference that offers both video- or just call-in capability. This versatility makes it easy to meet all meeting attendees' needs while still allowing the most interactive interface.

What do you dislike?

If the moderator leaves a meeting, the meeting closes with no option to keep it open. Unfortunately, it seems the moderator role is automatically assigned to whoever joins the meeting first (which is handy because it doesn't leave early joiners waiting on someone else) but this makes it tricky if the early joiner also leaves early because it kicks everyone else off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This really is such an easy tool that allows easy collaboration no matter the affiliation or tech capabilities of other collaborators. They don't have to be members of BlueJeans, they can join from a phone or computer, and they just have to click through the meeting's link! No set-up needed.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use BlueJeans to collaborate between 3 institutions seamlessly. I also have used BlueJeans as a MUCH more convenient and intuitive alternative to Skype. It doesn't require anyone to have an additional account as long as the person setting up the call is registered with BlueJeans and my institution has a partnership with BlueJeans so I also didn't even have to setup an account. Super easy to set up a call straight from my normal work email!

BlueJeans review by Internal Consultant in Education Management
Internal Consultant in Education Management
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Fully functional & flexible conferencing option!"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans has so many features that I use on a daily basis. Most importantly, BlueJeans allows for: video/audio conferences (with multiple ways to join); integration into Google Chrome, Google Calendar, Slack, and more; the ability to record meetings; and the ability to create a personalized link. It's easy to use and is my favorite e-conferencing tool so far.

What do you dislike?

I had to think really hard to come up with something I dislike... Sometimes it can be tricky to "disconnect" BlueJeans from a Google Calendar event. Specifically, I have a repeating meeting on my Google Calendar that is connected to a BlueJeans meeting. One week, I canceled this meeting (and deleted it from my calendar) to have a different meeting in its place. Unfortunately, BlueJeans still displayed the name of the original meeting... a little awkward for my guest.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

BlueJeans is a lot more personal than a call. I work with many clients in many different locations and often want to "show" them something on my screen, but can't do so with a normal phone call. With BlueJeans, I'm able to display my screen and get that personal touch of seeing the person I'm meeting with.

BlueJeans review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Fantiscally Awesome!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to connect to and easy to follow, very self explanatory. user friendly, as an administrator it easy to follow set-up instructions. I like how you can copy your URL and paste it in an email to send out. You don't have to be very tech savvy to follow the steps to get BlueJeans to work. The anytime and anywhere feature is nice.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to trim recordings, sometimes the BlueJeans rooms has an echo in it. Not enough space in the account for some of our teachers (ones that teach foreign languages) to upload their teaching documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test your connections, watch the tutorial on how to use it. So easy to follow.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

When the weather is bad or a student/ teacher can't make it to campus, BlueJeans has been a time saver for everyone involved. So no one has to miss class.

BlueJeans review by Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans is super easy to use and has changed the way I communicate with my colleagues!"

What do you like best?

Screen sharing is key to me. There's generally always some sort of content or visualization that I need to present in every meeting, so being able to share screens, while still seeing the meeting attendees faces, is the most valuable feature of BlueJeans to me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really; although, it would be cool to be able to "white board" over Blue Jeans. However, I realize that requires the end user to have a touch screen computer, so even with the right technology, I know it won't be a feature everyone can use at this point.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Face-to-face communication is critical to enable productive meetings and successful relationships with your colleagues. BlueJeans allows me to do both. Additionally, BlueJeans offers myself and my fellow colleagues the flexibility to work from anywhere without losing the ability to successfully (and easily) collaborate with my colleagues.

BlueJeans review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Awesome and easiest technology"

What do you like best?

I like the easiness of the technology, the way the customers don't hassle using it and obviously the price (which is why we switch to you). Also, the command center is pretty awesome so we can see in one dashboard a lot of analytics of our conferences. The Facebook Live feature is really a useful feature to broadcast a live conference or meeting without using a third-party software

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes so far. Maybe, the ability to create Live Broadcast with your technology instead of using Facebook. Also the integration with internal corporative systems, ERP, CRM, and such, that allow connecting several people within an intranet or network. Also, try to perform much more like a Facetime so in the near future you can substitute that technology with yours, that would be a blast

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am still using it for the very first time in my company (Used it before with another company I was working for) but I think you might be able to include more integration with ERP, CRM or corporation systems to allow more ease to connect conferences

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am solving the long-distance communications and online meetings with customers. Also, we would like to use it for webinars with prospects and get new leads

BlueJeans review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Good when it works but is sometimes glitchy starting up"

What do you like best?

It's a pretty low weight application and interface. I rarely if ever find that it gets glitchy once it's started and working.

What do you dislike?

It may be a bit better recently, but there was a period in the last 3 months when it seemed the BlueJeans worked only 50% of the time on the first open, but would typically work on the second in those instances. That was an inconvenience. I also would like to see BlueJeans improve their functionality and controls around collaboration efforts, especially when looking at a shared screen or presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep using it!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

BlueJeans has been the go-to solution at New Relic for connecting to fellow employees in other offices or who are remote (or when I'm working from home). It's been helpful for those engagements although it obviously falls short of having a shared workspace where I can connect with employees. Unless the industry finds a way of simulating quick catch-ups in the coffee room, I'm not sure that's something that can be fixed.

BlueJeans review by André V.
André V.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Best meeting solution for your money"

What do you like best?

One of the main pros about BlueJeans is the price, compared to GTM or other very expensive software BlueJeans is doing a very good job and this is a fact many users don't know. I do also like app in general, BlueJeans is simple to use and it does what you need it to. It also has good dial-in options. One of the major bonuses is that you can have other meeting participants start a meeting without you present, this is so underrated and really nice.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the UI is a bit unresponsive. I think it should get an overhaul.

I am not sure I agree with how the Google calendar plugin works, in my opinion GTM works a lot better here.

Video looks very poor sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not find a system at this pricepoint, that can do what BlueJeans does, take it for a spin.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Honestly I believe there is only one major benefit I have been able to see, from using BlueJeans over GoToMeeting, and that is the price, it is literally a fraction of the price and has pretty much the same functionality. And the areas where it's lacking support is on it's way.

BlueJeans review by Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is very easy to set up and share. The best feature is that anyone start the meeting and anyone can take over screen sharing without needing permissions. I do not have to be there to login or initiate the meeting, so I am not holding up productivity.

What do you dislike?

It is a little tricky to copy and paste the invitation information. They could offer a more text based option for copying into meeting invites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has worked for many users from different companies to collaborate effectively.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Working with consultant teams in other cities on drawing review, so it requires screen sharing with teleconferencing.

BlueJeans review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans Good for Remote Teams"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is great for hosting conference calls with your internal team. I love that you can call in if you are on the go from your phone, but also use it for meetings that need to be more professional as if you are in the board room.

What do you dislike?

It is good for recurring meetings, but I always have issues setting up BlueJeans calls for one-off meetings with people not in my organization. I always find challenges with troubleshooting for poor connection and helping others get on the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you set up screen share before your calls and that you give the appropriate privileges to presenters on your calls. Do not prepare your callers for a conference call on their computers if a simple conference line will suffice.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I work with a distributed team. BlueJeans solves the problem for our team meetings. We can schedule the meetings ahead of time and every knows to use the link that is already integrated into their calendar each week. It is very helpful to have a conference solution that you use for everything in your organization. We have switched between multiple solutions in the past, but landing on BlueJeans as our go-to is great and saves us a lot of time now that everyone is familiar with the user experience.

BlueJeans review by Emily "PEARLS" K.
Emily "PEARLS" K.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"BLUE JEANS IS THE BEST PLATFORM FOR MEETING, AND BROADCASTING!"

What do you like best?

I love the price firstly. Secondly, I love the easy design and functions of the platform. Thirdly, I love the fact that I can conduct meetings, webinars, events, and broadcast to Facebook Live.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the scroll bar on the video section was larger. It is barely visible to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend you try the Blue Jeans platform. What do you have to loose? You get a free 30 day trial. It is so easy to operate and learn, that you will subscribe before your 30 days expire like I did!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am in the media and entertainment business. Blue Jeans help me handle all aspects of the things I need to do with ease. I can meet with my staff. I can broadcast my entertainment shows and events to Facebook. And, I can hold private meetings for training, auditions and much much more.

BlueJeans review by John-James W.
John-James W.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"A true leader in Conferencing and Events solutions"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of BlueJeans is immediately intuitive. The interface is clear while still being comprehensive enough to have full functionality. The ability to stream meetings and events to Facebook Live provides an 'easy-in' to promoting your message over social media.

What do you dislike?

Video quality is currently not as high resolution as some others. Will general users notice? Probably not as the video is 720p by default and is very clear even at lower bandwidths, not to men ion that this means that it is very efficient for your internet connection. I understand that there are upgrades to the quality very soon, so this will be an added bonus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out with the Dolby HD Voice Hardware if you can. The sound quality using this is by far the best that I have heard from a conferencing system.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We have used various tools for Webinars, none of which have provided everything that we have needed. Primetime has been a real boost for hosting events. The ability to hold a traditional streaming webinar, with full reporting, chat facility and live polls all in a simple to use interface is fantastic. Add to this the ability to then upgrade streaming viewers to fully interactive participants on the fly and it opens up a lot of possibilities and options for how events are managed and structured.

BlueJeans review by User in Hospital & Health Care
User in Hospital & Health Care
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Blue Jeans is user friendly and has all the features I need for online meetings. It's easy to share audio, video, and screen share when needed. I also like that it automatically sends a calendar invite to all participants which increases the chance everyone will remember the meeting. Also, if the meeting is for individuals within your institution, it is easy to pull up invitees.

What do you dislike?

I have the Blue Jeans app installed on my computer but it always transfers me to the online system when I am setting up a meeting. I'm not sure why it can't all be done within the app, as it seems like it has the capability to do this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure what the price point is, but it is certainly easy to use even for those who aren't as tech-savvy. It's easy to schedule meetings and invite others. I have used a lot of other similar systems, though, and I'm not sure that it is better than other conference call systems aimed at businesses.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

BlueJeans is significantly more reliable for business conference calls than Skype or other platforms. It even allows for a call to be completed with all parties by phone, even though it's a computer-based platform. The flexibility is also useful when you have some parties joining by phone and some by computer. The sound quality is also excellent.

BlueJeans review by Internal Consultant in Wireless
Internal Consultant in Wireless
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans: An Excellent Tool.....An Excellent Experience"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans provides incredible flexibility to its users. The mix and match of access methods with or without video is most helpful.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any complaints regarding the service. It is easy to access regardless of one's location i.e., office/home/ traveling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only hiccup seems to be when inputting the call ID and passcode. Sometimes the "pad" on the screen locks up. However, that may be due to the remote control and the associated battery life.

Note: I cannot answer the implementation questions as I was not part of the sourcing for this solution. I am solely one of the huge number of corporate users.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Our corporation has a significant presence in India. BlueJeans allows us to span the 8,000 gap between the US and India. It also gives a personal touch when seeing our counterparts.

BlueJeans review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Not the Easiest to Use"

What do you like best?

The interface is fine and the software seems to work for connecting large numbers of people in many locations. Works similarly to many other video conferencing tools.

What do you dislike?

We seem to constantly have issues with Blue Jeans, but I also think it could be a training issue, as we've never received any instruction on best practices. I have had many issues with echoing audio and had to disconnect and reconnect, which isn't the most efficient. I also have trouble connecting to screens and conference rooms, so it just doesn't seem like the easiest software to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't feel like much changes in any of the updates to BlueJeans. It is not the most user-friendly software and non tech-savvy people would need a significant amount of training to become a super user of the product.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We have many offices and many remote employees at our company. BlueJeans allows us to connect with each other via video or audio as well as send invites via email.

BlueJeans review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Perfect for work-from-home!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love Bluejeans. As a full time work-from-home team member, Bluejeans is my way of staying connected and in touch with my team. I can join a meeting and feel like I am in the same room, even though I am half a state away. The interface is very easy to use and screensharing is very convenient

What do you dislike?

I sometimes have connection issues during sessions. I havent been able to figure out if this is due to my home wifi, or Bluejeans itself

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bluejeans is very easy to use. My only recommendation would be to make sure you have an account set up for anyone who will need to actually schedule the meetings (attendees don't need their own account).

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

BlueJeans supports collaboration between team members that are not working in the same building, or even the same city or state. This allows our remote team members to feel included and makes meetings much more efficient

BlueJeans review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Blue Jeans Great for Mobile "

What do you like best?

Blue jeans has really come a long way in the past couple of years. You now see Blue Jeans across major companies, like Facebook, worldwide. It's also not just a conference system and has dipped their toes into the "LIVE" space - just like Facebook LIVE. Our company recently moved over to Blue Jeans and has worked great for Town Halls and larger conferences. Also, works great if on the go and need to call in with low -band width.

What do you dislike?

While Blue Jeans is great for larger conferences it can be a pain for one on one communication. There are too many steps to connect and needs to be simplified. Sometimes a Google+ Hangout can work just as well and be easier to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be pricey. Only use if with a larger organization. If not there are plenty of free services out there like Skype and Google+

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We are able to call in remote employees to conferences and communicate with traveling employees. Also using it for conference calls with our agency where deck needs to be shared.

BlueJeans review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Leader in online conferencing but room to improve"

What do you like best?

The audio quality is superb especially with Dolby sound, which creates a virtual room with audio. It makes you think your meeting audience is spatially distinct in a virtual room. Screen sharing is generally smooth and performs with little lag.

What do you dislike?

Client can be heavy on CPU and causes some user's machines to drop when connected on audio. The service can suffer with large audiences especially with Primetime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, BlueJeans is a good product but it's not without it's faults. But they are constantly working on the product and they take product feedback well and try and integrate it into the product when they can.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

A ubiquitous easy to use teleconferencing solution. It works with nearly all of our conference room solutions and is deployed well across our environment of Windows and MacOS based platforms.

BlueJeans review by Fred H.
Fred H.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Particularly if you're opensource"

What do you like best?

It works. Bottom line. I'd recommend it beyond the preferences of the OpenSource requirement use.

Additionally, it gives you visibility, the connectivity is sound, you have online internet and offline app capabilities. Recording capabilities are nice.

What do you dislike?

I cannot point out anything in particular that makes it one to avoid. It's sound, it does what it needs to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know much about the innovation taking place within BlueJeans, so its my hope that they are going in the right direction. A must for opensourcers, but it's not a pre-requisite.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We work with an opensource client who communicates with their third parties and customers this way,

BlueJeans review by Andreas H.
Andreas H.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"German review"

What do you like best?

Die Video/Audio Qualität hat sehr überzeugt und die intuitive Bedienung.

Der Support ist erstklassig, soetwas habe ich bisher noch nicht erlebt.

Direkter Kontakt zum Hersteller. Bei speziellen wünschen kann dies angefragt werden. Bluejeans ist sehr flexibel und reagiert auf seine Kunden.

What do you dislike?

Der Client ist nicht SIP fähig. Bei einer Einladung über ein fremdes Konferenzsystem könnte ich mit Bluejeans nicht beitreten. Aber das ist zu vernachlässigen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Netzwerkports sollten geöffnet werden um eine bessere Qualität zu erreichen. Fallback 443 funktioniert gut aber wenn man es Produkiv einsetzt sind die offenen Ports besser.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Dauerverbindung zwischen Konferenzanlagen.

Einfache Standortübergreifende Kommunikation. Wachsendes Unternehmen

BlueJeans review by Harrison K.
Harrison K.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Full-featured video conferencing that just works"

What do you like best?

- Slick desktop and mobile apps

- Easy for customers and external users to join and share screens

- Simple reusable personal link for all meetings

- Great integration with Google Calendar

What do you dislike?

- Does require first-time users to download an app to share screens

- Not easy to find phone dial-in information once the meeting starts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate BlueJeans as an enterprise-level video conferencing solution against Cisco Webex, Citrix GoToMeeting, and Zoom. Don't waste your time with any other providers.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

This is now our single go-to solution for both internal and external meetings. It far surpasses the two different systems we used previously.

BlueJeans review by Amy R.
Amy R.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"BlueJeans is an effective platform to conduct online meetings and interviews"

What do you like best?

It is fairly consistent in terms of the audio quality and the invite system works well. I appreciate how easy it is to get my meetings up on my calendar with a single click. I also feel like it is a safe platform. I love that I can easily record interviews, although I wish there was an option to only record the audio.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could record only audio when doing interviews; it would make the people on the other side more comfortable. The other thing is that it is inconvenient when people have to download the app if they are doing the interview from their telephone.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am conducting interviews for research with people all over the world, something I could only do online. It also fulfills the encryption and security requirements I am required to meet.

BlueJeans review by Rick S.
Rick S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Video conferencing made easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of use to setup meetings and share your screen. I can also have several folks on the video at the same time too

What do you dislike?

When you have a conference room setup for BJ but start the meeting off from a computer you can have some technical issues arise

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try as soon as you can so you can see for yourself how easy it is to use

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Collaboration is the best part of this solution and the ease of use for everyone. Now we don't have to send folks on business trips

BlueJeans review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising
Administrator in Marketing and Advertising
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Easy access across platforms"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for our employees no matter what mobile device or computer they are using. The flexibility to join via browser makes it simple, and the Chrome extension to integrate with Google calendar makes scheduling a cinch! I also like the clear instructions that are posted for the participants when joining to help them get the best experience. As an administrator, I am very happy with the Command Center dashboard that helps me to monitor and track usage and any issues that might crop up. When someone notes that they have not had a good experience I am able to follow up to troubleshoot.

What do you dislike?

To get the best quality for video presentation users need to upload the video first before presenting. This is confusing for most folks and when they don't do this important step the quality of their presentation is not as good as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

End-user training and good documentation for anything that may be specific to your environment is recommended.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We are solving the problem of cross-functional teams at different locations needing to meet. By using BlueJeans folks are able to have face to face conversations, share their work and collaborate without the need to travel. It also gives users the ability to meet at any time, and with a dedicated link there is no need to create a new meeting each time.

BlueJeans review by Erik V.
Erik V.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Super Simple Video Conferencing"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is a very easy to use video conferencing platform. It takes only a few seconds to start or join a meeting and I always experience good audio and video quality. I like how my meeting information is always the same and I am able to change my meeting ID/passcode to my preference. It makes it easy for me to quickly share my meeting details with a single person or a large group of people. As a meeting moderator, it is simple to share your screen, mute or un-mute attendees, and chat with the entire meeting group.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the BlueJeans platform that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans is a great platform and is scalable across organization of different sizes.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

BlueJeans makes it easy to connect with colleagues or clients from coast to coast. BlueJeans makes setting up a simple audio call, video conference or screen-share meeting a breeze!

BlueJeans review by Hillary C.
Hillary C.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Seamless and intuitive video conferencing from any end-point!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to join calls using any device

What do you dislike?

Occasional Invalid Link (URL) errors when users clink on meeting invites

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best way to deploy BlueJeans is to first run an extensive trial to be sure that this is what your users want. Happily, BlueJeans are very accommodating and will work with you from the start.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

With BlueJeans, we are able to provide our employees with the option of working from anywhere by enabling them to join video conferences instantly using any device of their choice. We are also seeing huge savings in travel expenses as the high audio and video quality of BlueJeans video conferences lessens the need for travel. The high quality and ease of access has also resulted in a marked increased in employee participation in optional seminars and meetings.

BlueJeans review by Janelle P.
Janelle P.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"We love Bluejeans!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using it- you just click the link and are able to hop on a video call with your colleagues. I work remotely, so Bluejeans is vital for me. I can see and discuss things with colleagues easily. I love the screen sharing ability; that is an invaluable tool for me. I am a project manager so for me to explain things or show someone how to complete a task, screen sharing makes things so much easier.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that after a lot of people jump on the call (often when our organization has a call (maybe 30+ people) you can't see everyone. I know that would be a lot on the screen, but even changing out who you can see (rotating the displayed individuals) would create a better sense of community. Also, there needs to be call-in capabilities on ALL calls! We've had some difficulties with that in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great tool. Discuss a project with team members who are on the field or work remotely with ease. Screen share and literally be on the same page, no matter how many miles separate you!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Connecting and discuss crucial projects, whether everyone is around a table or joining virtually.

BlueJeans review by Gitai B.
Gitai B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"A Very Good Way to Connect"

What do you like best?

Primarily, ease of use. I provide a URL, choose some basic settings, and I'm in my meeting. You can set it so that the host doesn't have to be present for the meeting to begin, so it doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not. If fact, I was logged out of BlueJeans for the last two weeks and only noticed because I needed to retrieve some recordings, yet I held several meetings each day.

The recordings are a very nice feature as well. Mine average a couple hours long because they're often trainings, and I've not had them restricted or had any issues. You can easily change the privacy settings on them and they're quickly shareable with a URL.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, my main complaint is when I have to log in via phone. The reality is that I just don't like dialing into meetings via phone and prefer to use my headphones and camera.

Screen sharing also leaves a bit to be desired in PowerPoint. It's sometimes difficult to get the presentation properly displayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd say go for it. As previously said, it's easy to use, the app is optional, it's easy to share screens (PowerPoint in presentation mode excepted), and it gets out of your way. It's far superior to other competitors like GoToMeeting.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We have quite a few individuals who are not in our office either as part of offshore development, remote locations, or international units. It's easy to spontaneously have a meeting with them (or someone just working from home that day). Without BlueJeans, we would be stuck either with international calls or chat. I've used other systems that were more customized and proprietary before that certainly were fancy, but they required phone dial ins, particular hardware in conference rooms, and so on, and this just means that if we start a meeting five minutes late, it's because people are running late, not because I'm still futzing with the teleconferencing equipment.

BlueJeans review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans review"

What do you like best?

Compatibility with every type of device. Being able to merge desktop/web and SIP conference room connections is key for B2B and B2C meetings. Allowing whitelisted domains to automatically be approved make BlueJeans a self-service offering for employees with very little need for Helpdesk assistance.

Account team is very attentive and really works to implement feature requests and provide updates about new features and road map items.

Also has a useful REST API for developing internal applications.

What do you dislike?

Administrative interface and customization is lacking compared to competing products like zoom. There's no way to create groups of users to make group specific settings changes. Also, you cannot make bulk changes via the admin GUI interface. For financial companies needing to enable/disable chat for compliance purposes, BlueJeans doesn't allow you to set this per user or group, so it's all nothing.

Lack of customization is also a bit of a pain. You can slightly change the meeting invites that are automatically generated from their Outlook add-in, but you need to log a support cast to do so.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

In the past, choosing a conference solutions required end users to walk through a decision matrix to try choose their service. Do you need audio or video? SIP connectivity for corporate conference rooms? Screen sharing? Each of those requirements was serviced by a different conferencing resource. Now end users just know that BlueJeans will do whatever they need, regardless of the device their connecting from or where they are.

BlueJeans review by Gretchen K.
Gretchen K.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Good Option for Conducting Conference and Video Calls"

What do you like best?

This platform allows one to host meetings with people from all over in one "meeting space" – either via video conference call or via phone call in. The instructions are fairly straightforward and the platform is accessible to anyone, whether they're in a meeting room or calling in from their desk.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it may take a while for the sound and screen to adjust when you call in. The lag is not as noticeable in a conference room but when I've taken a few calls from my desk, it's easy to note that the picture quality of the video can be a bit spotty and prone to freezing at times. (Computer monitor is set to a high resolution.)

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Instead of struggling to call someone and conference them in on a single desk number, you can generate a "meeting" so everyone internal and external with the information can call in and access the meeting. One can use it by calling the phone number, dialing in from the desktop and viewing from a webcam, or access in a video equipped meeting room.

BlueJeans review by Administrator
Administrator
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans helped our company transform communication"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans offers a solution that bridges together people from the web/desktop, phone, room systems and mobile devices into one meeting. The audio quality is superb with the recent Dolby partnership. Content sharing and recording are great features as well.

What do you dislike?

When we first started with BlueJeans, there was constant innovation and things were great. However towards the end of our contact, BlueJeans failed to keep up with bug fixes, service stability, and new features. We ended up finding a different solution that is able to work more dynamically with our business needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine your companies needs, then do an RFP and evaluation all options and make sure the solution fits your requirements.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Connecting large number of employees from many different endpoints into the same meeting without issues.

BlueJeans review by Administrator
Administrator
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"I use BJ for professional meetings"

What do you like best?

It's simple and easy to use . It mainly works in any systems and it is very easy to set up. YThis is an important point since more and more users will be on board if they will be able to install it with no hassles

What do you dislike?

It would be easier just to have it working from the browser rather than starting the app

I'd put the link to bluejeans (leaving the meeting number empty ) for quick copy-and-past. Simplify and make clear as much as possible time-zone and time issues since BJ is widely used among partners resident in different time-zones

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I'm based in Italy but my work is mainly in US. BJ is THE tool we use to interact with oversee colleagues. I also use for my local meeting.

BlueJeans review by Ben B.
Ben B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great tool for connecting the whole office......"

What do you like best?

Fantastic call quality both online and on your mobile deice. Works surprisingly well in our conference room and is slowly replacing our traditional VTC.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could shorten the meeting id and make it easier of team members to join while on a mobile phone. The app works well, but sometimes you just want to dial-in.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Makes it much easier to connect our distributed learning team. We've see a decrease in emails and its be coming more natural to just connect on BlueJeans.

BlueJeans review by Clement L.
Clement L.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Easy to present globally"

What do you like best?

Support large group of people at a time, able to share screenshot, audio quality is clear, and with active speaker name indicator, support recording feature, allow calendar access.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes audio has hiccups even with fast connections, audio sound maybe compressed too much that is unrecognizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very easy to use the product, it is easy to do screen sharing to present complicated engineering block diagrams.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Able to provide global training, conference call and power point presentation anytime anywhere even on Mobile devices.

BlueJeans review by Luke G.
Luke G.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Use another video conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

It integrates directly with our calendar making it easy to add a video conference link to meeting invites.

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to get used to the user interface. Video/audio quality is hit or miss. Its difficult to pass control of the screen from one user to the next. Its not uncommon to have to use separate devices for audio and video (laptop for video and dial in for audio).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with another conferencing tool such as Webex

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Video conferencing with prospects or team members. Fosters better communication through audio and visual means.

BlueJeans review by User in Higher Education
User in Higher Education
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Bluejeans makes it easy"

What do you like best?

I like the different ways one can conference with BlueJeans depending on what they need the software for. I've been in conferences with and without video, without and without my microphone, connected to a phone, etc. It makes it easy for the situation and the person to be comfortable using the software.

What do you dislike?

It's not the easiest to set up. There's a bit of a learning curve with the software, and there were plenty of occasions when we couldn't get the person we needed on the line to conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans is a great conferencing software. The majority of the time, it connects me with my colleagues without a glitch. We can see and hear one another perfectly, video feed of the individual speaking will adjust based on sound recognition, and it's user friendly for those who want the flexibility to be seen, heard, or not!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Conferencing with colleagues in another location. We use BlueJeans to connect with colleagues at our satellite campuses across the globe, our colleagues in different office buildings, and our colleagues who work remotely on certain days of the week. It brings us all together.

BlueJeans review by User in Higher Education
User in Higher Education
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans does its job, but it's not the best product on the market."

What do you like best?

I think that BlueJean's best feature is that the videochats feel slightly more professional because of the interface. I don't think that there is any need to use BlueJeans over FaceTime or Skype, which are often more accessible. However, unlike those two, BlueJeans is not used socially, and therefore feels a little bit more legitimate.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem with BlueJean's conferences is the slight (very slight) lag time, which can often lead to award moments where two people begin speaking at the same time. Of course, sometimes the chat freezes, but I have found that not to be as big of a problem.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

BlueJeans is a professional way for people to have a meeting from two remote locations. That is hugely beneficial to many aspects of business, such as first round of interviewing. However, there are other platforms for videochatting that are simpler.

BlueJeans review by Bill M.
Bill M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Life saver"

What do you like best?

The best part of using Blue Jeans is that I know that no matter what videoconference system or computer or smartphone our client uses that I will be able to connect with them.

What do you dislike?

I think the name is unfortunate - not very businesslike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it - you'll love it!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

we no longer have to coordinate testing multiple video sites around the world in advance of a meeting. The benefits include more time for other work and increased confidence in the quality of our meetings.

BlueJeans review by User in Internet
User in Internet
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Bluejeans Calling"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily set up meetings, invite various people and automatically send the call details to your Outlook calendar. The way you can present data to a large audience via Bluejeans is great, too.

What do you dislike?

The call quality when you use Bluejeans Audio on the computer is not very good. I always have to dial in via a separate number on my phone in order to best use the tool. Also, the switching between presenters doesn't work very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the phone audio function if you want a good call quality during your conferences.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use Bluejeans for internal conference calls and to present market data to our clients via external meetings. We also use the tool for simple calls involving 3 or more people in different locations.

BlueJeans review by Sneha S.
Sneha S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Agile Coach"

What do you like best?

Bluejeans - is easy to connect, good network, better voice clarity. We do have a lot of meetings which involve participants from round the globe. Bluejeans turned out to be a great tool for all such meetings.

What do you dislike?

Video clarity is blue jeans need to be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to go for. Was very useful for all our meetings.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We do have a lot of meetings which involve participants from round the globe. Bluejeans turned out to be a great tool for all such meetings.

BlueJeans review by Merrick V.
Merrick V.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Connection good and reliable"

What do you like best?

Connection good and reliable. No issues that I have had with Blue Jeans. Screen is clear and easy to use. People on call can hear all the words and if any issues the chat feature is very beneficial.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot access my whole email library. Only have stitch fix emails populated. I need to do calls with oversea vendors and have to add them each time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it , it is good quality

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Quick connect to vendors

BlueJeans review by Haresha A.
Haresha A.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Good collaborating"

What do you like best?

I like the clear connection which makes it easy for me to liaise with my peers across the world. The record function is very helpful to keep a record of the presentations which are done

What do you dislike?

Cannot create groups therefore I have to type in the team individual names each time.

Also has a problem of an echo when multiple people are on the call

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I connect with peers across the world in order to conduct training or meetings

BlueJeans review by Ulices D.
Ulices D.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"IT Business Analyst"

What do you like best?

Seamless Multi-platform and works well in conference rooms.

What do you dislike?

The Outlook add-in causes difficulties when scheduling a meeting that is taking place on one of our conference room systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not a IT Support solution. However, it works great for users of all Technical skills and in conference room solutions.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

A company-wide solutions for all of our employees. There is a short training period due to the simplicity of it. Great for all levels of technical levels.

BlueJeans review by Basil K.
Basil K.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Bluejeans keeps us connected!"

What do you like best?

I like that bluejeans has made it really simple and intuitive to be able to collaborate with our peers. New UI looks great and works flawlessly

What do you dislike?

Large meeting cap of 150, if we could bump this up to 200 that would be ideal.

Better compatibility with capture cards (blackmagic design, AJA, Matrix Monarch) because of incompatibility i had to differ to Youtube Live for streaming events on a huge production basis (offsites etc.) Or for use outside of codecs and meeting room standards.

As an admin and power user of Bluejeans, I am not able to manage other users recordings when they leave the company etc.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

being able to brainstorm and do stand-ups with our peers across the globe

BlueJeans review by Marcus M.
Marcus M.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Great Videoconferencing Platform"

What do you like best?

- International Dialing

- Ability to join via a web browser

- Video sharing capabilities

- Capacity (up to 150 per meeting)

- Ease of use and setup

What do you dislike?

- While the video sharing is great, it would be even better if there was a way to screenshare a presentation with embedded video without having to load the video up ahead of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product that solves a number of issues dealing with VC. The main issues being the ability to load videos and play them in real time, the international dialing options, and the capacity numbers per meeting.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The international dialing options have been great. The video component has also been great for us.

BlueJeans review by Ellen T.
Ellen T.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"In a market where every teleconference software is awful, BlueJeans is great."

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is getting better and better. When I first started at my current company I was unfamiliar with BlueJeans and there was a bit of a learning curve, but after using it for a while it got easier to use. The updates that they push seem to actually improve the experience as opposed to making it worse (e.g. Cisco / Cintrix etc)

There's also a Google Chrome extension that is amazing! A button is added to the "create an event" screen within Google Calendar that automatically adds your BlueJeans meeting information to the event. It's fantastic!

What do you dislike?

With each update they seem to be pushing people to use their app instead of the browser, which is slightly frustrating for me. They have an additional "Events" account that we can use for our company but it's incredibly expensive and you can only use the meeting for 1-hour increments. (So if you schedule a 30-min Town Hall you waste the unused 30-min)

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans has been an awesome experience for me! Scheduling meetings is easy as an employee in a remote office. We have video conference systems on TVs set up in our conference rooms that unfortunately used to break quite often so people stopped using them as often, so I can't speak very well to how reliable they were and if it was even ever BlueJean's fault when the systems were down.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Connecting the company from all corners of the globe and improving communication

BlueJeans review by User in Retail
User in Retail
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Comfy in BlueJeans"

What do you like best?

Meeting rooms are like gold dust whilst our office is being refurbished. With BlueJeans we have been able to continue with business as usual, conducting meetings in any quiet spot you can grab. It has been a God send!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about BlueJeans but when I'm multi tasking during a meeting (tut tut) and it's my turn to talk I almost always forget to click back into BlueJeans before I press space and start talking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer success team were great throughout the implementation process and made adopting BlueJeans easy!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It's been great to be able to connect with people without the need to travel. My new Manager is based in a different country so it has allowed us more face to face time to develop a productive relationship early on.

BlueJeans review by Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Blue Jeans Review"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. You can send to multiple people across our teams. We have teams outside of the US and are able to set up meetings via Blue Jeans. We have teams in India as well as across the state in CA, Minneapolis, Miami etc. We use this to all connect.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the volume is delayed and so lips are moving but you are unable to hear it in live time. Not a huge concern but can get annoying when on a group conference call. For example, the lips move before you hear the speaker sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to use this product for all of your meetings. It is very user friendly especially for large groups or offices. Many teams can access at the same time so ideal for large groups but also small. I would say that of all the software, this is easiest to utilize in our offices. I think utilizing a tool such as this just makes it easier to collaborate with a bigger office size.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Conference calls across offices such as India, London and across the US. We realize the benefits are that we are able to send a meeting invite with all relevant information attached for everyone to use.

BlueJeans review by User in Internet
User in Internet
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Bluejeans is great!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can send my client links to meetings and Bluejeans does the rest! Bluejeans is very efficient and professional for all of your business needs.

What do you dislike?

I would say the only thing that has given me some trouble is the fact that some clients have trouble accessing the link and dialing into the meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the perfect software to use if you are needing to set-up screenshare and audio capability with clients. It enables me to solve problems and be a consultant by being available to my clients at all hours of the day.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The biggest thing bluejeans does for me is that it enables me to speak with clients and set-up screen share which is extremely useful to our company.

BlueJeans review by Anthonia A.
Anthonia A.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Effective live streaming and collaboration."

What do you like best?

Low bandwidth usage : Bluejeans enable us optimize bandwidth consumption by our event attendees by caching all of our video streams into one stream.

Cross platform : Bluejeans is not device restricted ,thus anyone can join a meeting or event using their pc ,smartphone ,tablet etc

Large event support - Bluejeans enable users host events with as much attendees as possible ,up to 15,000 attendees.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not the best out there ,and this makes it difficult to navigate seamlessly while using this tool.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Effective for collaborating and communication at work. We integrate Bluejeans with our Workplace , thus allowing us stream team meetings on workplace for staffs who are not physically present.

BlueJeans review by Stefaan P.
Stefaan P.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Smooth webinar & meeting tool!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use in general. I could set up a meeting in just a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

The fact that on a meeting when presenting, i could hear my echo coming back to me. I had to put everyone on mute and adapt our way of meeting (asking them to only activate their microphone when they wanted to say something), which was a bit annoying to let everyone speak freely

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and to be honoust, very performant. Some hickups with echoes however this is not a main issue. It does not automatically link to my contacts in Gmail account (Google Apps) which would be another improvement.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We have subsidiaries all over Europe and in Canada. The use of Bluejeans makes it easier for me to get everyone together around a presentation or meet up tu discuss strategic issues, without having to move ourselves around.

BlueJeans review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans is grand"

What do you like best?

Simple enough to use, present everywhere you need it (email client, phones, web browser)

What do you dislike?

As an end-user, nothing significant to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check how well it works for your recurring meetings whose instances (some of them) may get rescheduled individually . We had an early hiccup here, it is not resolved for us.

Also check that it is set up to avoid premium access numbers wherever this is possible.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Secure conferencing and one-to-one calls with video, without needing underlying VPN, using any client (desktop app, web browsers, mobile apps), both with.colleagues inside the organization and with customers and partners outside it.

Benefits may include not having to pay for high-end video conferencing.

BlueJeans review by User in Internet
User in Internet
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Very reliable if the internet connection is supportive. "

What do you like best?

ability to share screen, share video, see multiple users at the same time, while on using phone, BJ allows low data usage option.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it gets disconnected when the internet connection is abit slow. BJ has to figure out a way to make the software more efficient (when working from a 3rd world countries where internet connection is a problem, it can get annoying if keep getting disconnected).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try BJ and get that flexibility of having meeting anywhere, anytime.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

working in the tech start up company, bluejeans helps solve many problems. one of the advantages would be the ability to take calls from everywhere; it supports the freedom to work remotely.

BlueJeans review by Dan O.
Dan O.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Video Meetings that Work"

What do you like best?

It's a reliable, simple video conferencing tool for your business meetings. Simply put, it does the basics well and without issues that you may experience with applications like Google Hangouts and Skype. Prior to using Bluejeans, I was having a variety of issues with other participants having issues accessing meetings and video lag.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a big fan of the UX, however, those are just cosmetics!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We required a simple platform to perform video and audio meetings with many participants across geographic borders in real time.

BlueJeans review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
View Original

"Reviewing Bluejeans application as a user"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and costs are the most characteristics I like. Features are easy to use and there is nothing that is missing within the application, what it is offered is what it is needed for this type of services. Customer support is also very good.

What do you dislike?

Not many tools or feature compared with other vendors, for instance I used to use another brand which was able to modify the invite templates, I mean the way how the user that receives a meeting invite see the resto of members and contact numbers.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Connecting people in a easy and fast way. And cheap taking into consideration costs and benefits and in some cases, small budgets.

BlueJeans review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"BlueJeans makes video conferencing easy!"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is super easy to access and doesn't take long to start up. I am in charge of setting up video conferences for meetings and it takes me about 5 minutes to start the BlueJeans conference. I have never had any issues with the video or sound quality. I am happy that our company uses BlueJeans since it is so simple to use. It takes stress off a busy workday knowing that I will not run into any trouble starting up a BlueJeans meeting.

What do you dislike?

As of right now, I do not have any complaints about BlueJeans. I have only had positive experiences from using the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans is a great way to video conference with co-workers all around the country. It is simple to set up and use.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

BlueJeans makes it easier for remote employees to feel engaged & part of the team. Without BlueJeans, it would be more difficult to setup meetings with offsite or work-from-home employees. We have been able to run various training events over BlueJeans. These training events include employees from offices all over the county.

BlueJeans review by Robert B.
Robert B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Good experience with Blue jeans"

What do you like best?

Overall I am very happy with Bluejeans. It has very little down time and is a great asset to the University!

What do you dislike?

The web browser version seems to crash from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the app onto your phone and always test it out first to make sure audio and video are going through!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Having speakers from all over the world be able to speak directly to the students or staff of the university.

BlueJeans review by Reagan J.
Reagan J.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Talent Acquisition Consultant"

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to use. You almost can't make a mistake as a user - don't change things! Tell your product / software teams they'll still get paid but to sit on their hands.

What do you dislike?

I honestly saw nothing I disliked. It's the best scheduling tool I've used. I don't love the name though, I think you could improve that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it once and you'll know you found the best tool in the shed.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Scheduling interviews between candidates and hiring execs.

BlueJeans review by User in Marketing and Advertising
User in Marketing and Advertising
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Simple to use but needs to administered properly"

What do you like best?

Its really easy to schedule meetings and invite participants. It even has the ability to set a reoccurring meeting, capture video and encrypt the meeting. In addition to the video the screen can also have a chat window.

What do you dislike?

The admin needs to set a group email address and add all users to it for the service to be set up properly. From there Meeting IDs can be assigned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the service is set up properly from the beginning with a group email and individual meeting IDs and it should be a breeze to use.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

With clients on the east coast and our office being on the west coast this is supposed to allow us to have more engaging calls.

BlueJeans review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"BJ great international conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

It works well (unless local connection issues which in some parts of the world still happens and are not BJ fault) and really like the phone ap since it is so easy to use! . I also like it is is easy to set up conference calls from Outlook. with a simple click instead of a bunch of extra steps. Convenient to record your calls and sends me a message to download the call recording for later. If they can keep this service reasonably priced expect we will be a long term customer..

What do you dislike?

Local connections can be spotty but not BJ fault. We have had some confusion when people will sign up (taking a license) instead of signing in as a guest. Wish the messaging was clearer but now I tell new invites to please sign in as my guest.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Reduced travel need so reduced cost.

BlueJeans review by Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Easy to use, pretty reliable"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, takes moments to install, very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The latest release doesn't ask if you want to join the meeting, it just adds you. I used to be able to see myself and take a few moments to either clean up around me or whatever, but now, it just adds me to the call, even if I'm not ready.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Weekly meetings for people in different locations and countries.

BlueJeans review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Blue Jeans is a useful meeting tool, especially for remote employees"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily chat with people in multiple locations. The interface is nice to look at and super easy to use. Meetings are easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the call video quality is poor, but that also could be related to the quality of the wi-fi signal. I wish it had an easier integration with Outlook so that a meeting could be auto generated with details on how to join the meeting. Current the meeting invite process is a bit cumbersome compared to Skype for Business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With more and more employees working from home or working entirely remotely, this is a useful tool. I was hired as a remote employee and this software helped me get to know my team members in a way that wouldn't have been possible simply by talking on the phone. It also allowed me to feel more a part of the team which was so helpful since I worked from home.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Multiple employees are in various locations across the U.S. and also in different time zones. When we do a Blue Jeans it doesn't feel like we are all spread out.

BlueJeans review by Palash S.
Palash S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Very convenient, user friendly and bug free!"

What do you like best?

The fact that one can login without an internet and it is so ubiquitous that anyone can use it without instructions. So simple :)

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the fact that whilst loging in from your phone you need to remember the meeting id or change screens and go to-fro to type in the meeting id in steps

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Helps connect internally and with clients globally in a seamless manner

BlueJeans review by Sunday T.
Sunday T.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great Conferencing with very little if any technical complications"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans has an easy to understand and navigate interface, extremely user friendly. The ability to see individual participants or all participants at once. Share screen, Share documents. Quality of video and audio top notch.

What do you dislike?

Theres not much to dislike. I don't know how BlueJeans compares to others price wise, but we have had readytalk, gotomeeting, google hangouts, and BlueJeans is by far the best.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Easy for all parties to connect. Very little lag or interference in streaming and quality. Ease of use.

BlueJeans review by Administrator
Administrator
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Video Conferencing for Sport Business Classes"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is reliable, innovative, engaging, immersive, and practical. I have been utilizing BlueJeans so that guest speakers can efficiently and effectively speak with students in many of the classes that I teach. The entire process is efficient and extremely useful with respect to improving student learning outcomes. I have no idea why some people still utilize Skype or similar platforms. BlueJeans is extremely user friendly. I highly recommend BlueJeans to everyone in any industry.

What do you dislike?

University restrictions on accessibility is the only challenge. Otherwise, BlueJeans has been the most value-adding platform to my teaching within the previous three years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am confident that anyone who participates in a demo will adopt the BlueJeans platform.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Drastically improves student engagement and optimized student learning outcomes.

Enables students to learn from industry leaders.

Facilities sharing of best practices and allows us to connect with multiple guest speakers at the same time.

User experience has been exceptional. Customer support team is phenomenal.

BlueJeans has completely revamped my teaching approach. I recommend to any professor/teacher.

BlueJeans review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Average Video Conferencing Tool "

What do you like best?

Screenshare is easy to navigate and works well when viewing

People have an easy time logging on and joining meetings

You can see who is talking (nice when lots of peoples are logged on and its difficult to distinguish different voices)

What do you dislike?

The app tends to always quit on me when doing internal meetings with screenshare, video, and audio (maybe too many controls on? Seems to be an issue with the BlueJeans app).

When someone joins the meeting, there is no sound to alert you when they've joined - is sometimes startling and/or awkward

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Easy to join meetings (except when the app quits), good screenshare for knowledge sharing/meetings

BlueJeans review by Luke B.
Luke B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great video conferencing product for fully remote-working teams"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for teams large and small — from video conferences and meetings to complete recorded presentations. It's great for our daily team call where we share company news and plans for our weekend. The interface also presents our large team (50+) rather well, the chat feature is quite nice as well. I also like that I am able to join a meeting through my favorite desktop web browser or with the BlueJeans mobile app — being able to toggle on/off video and audio is also a really nice feature.

What do you dislike?

I've heard reports from colleagues about occasional audio & connectivity issues, but I have not experiences any of these issues. Assuming it's likely an internet bandwidth issue on the users end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great video chat/conferencing platform, especially as your team grows. A few colleagues have reported having audio and connectivity issues on occasion, but I've yet to experience any issues. We have our team call with 50+ attendees everyday on BlueJeans and it works great. It works for simply communicating company news, sharing our weekend plans with everyone, or giving a complete (recorded) presentation.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Being part of a fully remote-working team, BlueJeans helps us have effective and efficient team meetings. It's a great way to communicate, share your screen and documents when email or chat communication simply won't do. Since we work from all over the world, it also provides for valued face-time with colleagues — contributing to our company culture and allow us to get to know each other even better.

Learn more about BlueJeans