BlueJeans

BlueJeans

BlueJeans brings video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day. The first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want.

Work for BlueJeans?

Learning about BlueJeans?

BlueJeans Reviews

Ask BlueJeans a Question
Showing 223 BlueJeans reviews
BlueJeans review by <span>Fatima  V.</span>
Fatima V.

"BlueJeans Fits Well Like Old Denims"

What do you like best?

For a not-so-tech-savvy professional like me, BlueJeans is an excellent solution to no-fuss videoconferencing. It cuts through clutter in online decision making through features that are easy to find and use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much about BlueJeans that I dislike, because it is so easy to use that I don't need a tutorial for it, but there is one feature I would like to see in this tool: a presentation whiteboard where I can interact with the people I meet online. It would be great to have this feature handy every time I need to communicate an idea spontaneously!

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans is highly recommended especially for people who are not tech-savvy. It is easy to use during meetings.

In my line of work, I was able to address these challenges at work: time and location. At its best, BlueJeans has:

(1) made it possible for me to teach and train people in any location at any given time

(2) opened doors for me to reach out to other colleagues in other countries and forge close ties with them through regular remote meetings

(3) increased the possibility of accomplishing the mission and goals of our organization through convenient and state-of-the-art technology.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BlueJeans
BlueJeans review by <span>Anna P.</span>
Anna P.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I use BlueJeans every day in the office. It is very easy to have calls with multiple people, and record calls for team members who are unable to attend. The video and audio quality are great.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't schedule a BlueJeans meeting with all of the information (link, call-in number, etc.) from my Outlook and that I have to send it directly from BlueJeans.com. I use Outlook to see people's schedules and it would be nice to just schedule the BlueJeans meeting from there. Scheduling it in BlueJeans I cannot see others calendars and availability. I also do not like that there is no "quick call" feature. If I want to have an unscheduled meeting with someone, I have to provide them the link and wait for them to get signed in. It would be nice to have a feature where I could call someone directly via BlueJeans.

I use BlueJeans for meeting with remote team members. It makes it extremely easy to engage and maintain relationship with team members all over the country, as opposed to just a conference call where there is no video. BlueJeans provides a personal touch that helps make my team stronger.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

BlueJeans review by <span>Tom C.</span>
Tom C.

"Goodbye, telephone interviews and conference calls!"

What do you like best?

The ability to effortlessly share screens, SEE the people I am working with remotely, and record or share sessions if I need to for further reference.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem to have the ability to have multiple meeting organizers (co-organizers?) as I have had the instance where our admin secretary made the BlueJeans meeting but I needed to start the meeting without the secretary as meeting organizer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans is SOOOO easy to use and once you use it you won't want or need to go back to any other teleconferencing systems.

I have been on many search committees throughout my career and I've always found that the telephone interview process to be awkward and oftentimes unrewarding or misleading. With BlueJeans it has revolutionized how we do our search committees now. Scheduling is a breeze! People on the other end only need a computer with a mic and webcam OR they can just simply use their tablet or smartphone. The virtual interview is SO much less awkward than a telephone interview as you can see the people you are talking to and easily pick up on important visual communication skills.

BlueJeans review by <span>Mackenzie S.</span>
Mackenzie S.

"We use it but it's because all video conferencing tools aren't great"

What do you like best?

My agency uses BlueJeans but it isn't the greatest. It has all the same bells and whistles of other programs like Google Hangouts and GoToMeeting. You can share your screen and control the audio, which is fine.

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of issues staying connected on BlueJeans. There tends to be lag time when using the software which means they require a lot of data to use. Most video conferencing programs do, which is why we continue to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans should add more features like GoToMeeting has, like the ability to do polls. I believe BlueJeans has the ability to share docs in real-time with users and the ability to record, but I don't think those capabilities are as easy to access as other programs.

We use this program to have cross-office meetings with our teams located around the country. We have also used this program to connect with clients across the country.

BlueJeans review by <span>William R.</span>
William R.

"Simply Fantastic"

What do you like best?

What I like best about bluejeans is the Polycom camera systems that we use video conferences all around the world. Our agents can use their mobile device, PC, or Polycom room system to schedule meetings and utilizing the relay service, it updates the room system with a calendar invite where they can join the meeting with a click of a button.

What do you dislike?

The Administration services are the only thing I could dislike. You as the Admin do not have as much control as you would end up liking. Some things have the be resolved with a customer service call that in most systems, you could do your self.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you compare this with Zoom and Chime. I guarantee that you will wind up with BlueJeans, especially if you utilize Polycom conference room equipment.

We utilize Bluejeans as a means of communication to our users all over the country on a more personal level. We hold many training sessions and seminars to which be able to send out a calendar invite that works with our Office 365 and having users join with a simply click is fantastic.

BlueJeans review by <span>Kyle R.</span>
Kyle R.

"Simply Fantastic"

Learn more about BlueJeans

BlueJeans Videos

BlueJeans Downloads

Learning about BlueJeans?

* We monitor all BlueJeans reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.