BlueJeans

At Blue Jeans Network, our mission is to make video communications as easy and pervasive as audio communications, enabling more effective collaboration at work, at home, and on the road. Our cloud-__based conferencing service makes this possible by enabling customers to connect with each other seamlessly any time, anywhere, and from practically any device.

Work for BlueJeans?

Learning about BlueJeans?

BlueJeans Reviews

Ask BlueJeans a Question
Showing 112 BlueJeans reviews
BlueJeans review by <span>Mackenzie S.</span>
Mackenzie S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

My agency uses BlueJeans but it isn't the greatest. It has all the same bells and whistles of other programs like Google Hangouts and GoToMeeting. You can share your screen and control the audio, which is fine.

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of issues staying connected on BlueJeans. There tends to be lag time when using the software which means they require a lot of data to use. Most video conferencing programs do, which is why we continue to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans should add more features like GoToMeeting has, like the ability to do polls. I believe BlueJeans has the ability to share docs in real-time with users and the ability to record, but I don't think those capabilities are as easy to access as other programs.

We use this program to have cross-office meetings with our teams located around the country. We have also used this program to connect with clients across the country.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BlueJeans
BlueJeans review by <span>William R.</span>
William R.

Simply Fantastic

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

What I like best about bluejeans is the Polycom camera systems that we use video conferences all around the world. Our agents can use their mobile device, PC, or Polycom room system to schedule meetings and utilizing the relay service, it updates the room system with a calendar invite where they can join the meeting with a click of a button.

What do you dislike?

The Administration services are the only thing I could dislike. You as the Admin do not have as much control as you would end up liking. Some things have the be resolved with a customer service call that in most systems, you could do your self.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you compare this with Zoom and Chime. I guarantee that you will wind up with BlueJeans, especially if you utilize Polycom conference room equipment.

We utilize Bluejeans as a means of communication to our users all over the country on a more personal level. We hold many training sessions and seminars to which be able to send out a calendar invite that works with our Office 365 and having users join with a simply click is fantastic.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

BlueJeans review by <span>Kyle R.</span>
Kyle R.

Simply Fantastic

BlueJeans review by <span>Jake S.</span>
Jake S.
Validated Review

Pays for itself in buckets

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ability to integrate into our Polycom Group Series cameras via the relay service. Our users can schedule meetings from their Office 365 email account and Blue Jeans reserves the room, updates the Polycom Room System with a direct join button, and invites all the guests. It's near perfect.

What do you dislike?

I think the account administration could be a bit better. If a user already has a blue jeans account, adding the existing account to our corporate license can be a pain and usually involves a customer service call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have greatly reduced our travel spending by providing our users/employees with a utility that is not only easy to use, but it is an absolute joy to use. They love it. We get positive feedback all of the time. I love it.

BlueJeans review by <span>Anirudh K.</span>
Anirudh K.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Never lags, easy to set up, and extremely clear picture. Sound quality is great. The graphics are easy on the eyes. Unlike WebEx, it doesn't seem to suffer from the usual delays in connections that are all too common.

What do you dislike?

International clients have a really hard time connecting sometimes. They tend to have problems with connectivity and audio quality.Like any video chat system, things get tricky if more than one person is talking at once - you won't hear both people if that happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a reliable and robust video conferencing solution that works when others don't. It's super easy to use, requires little configuration and just, well, works!

Blue Jeans is much more stable and allows for screen sharing, chat, and audio/video control. It's intuitive and easy to use. You can schedule regular meetings and sent out reminders straight from the software, too.

BlueJeans review by <span>Christopher R.</span>
Christopher R.

BlueJeans Video

Validated Review
What do you like best?

What I like best about the BlueJeans Video system is the amount of choices participants can choose from to join a meeting. Whether your at your desk, in a conference room, or on the go, you can join a BlueJeans meeting from just about anywhere!

What do you dislike?

This is a difficult question for me. I like so many things about BlueJeans Video. The only thing I would want to have added would be to add capabilities like whiteboards and polls to the meeting experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organization is looking to improve meeting effectiveness, check out BlueJeans!

We are trying to push the value of face to face conversations to have more effective meetings. Having a video in a meeting will result in shorter meetings and less needs for follow up meetings.

We also are trying to reduce our carbon footprint with having meetings that may have otherwise been setup to meet at different locations that would cost money based on time and travel expenses.

Learn more about BlueJeans

BlueJeans Downloads

Learning about BlueJeans?

* We monitor all BlueJeans reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
BlueJeans