(1,787 reviews)

BlueJeans brings video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day. The first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want.

Work for BlueJeans?

Learning about BlueJeans?

BlueJeans Reviews

Ask BlueJeans a Question
Showing 1,786 BlueJeans reviews
BlueJeans review by Marcus M.
Marcus M.

"Great Videoconferencing Platform"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BlueJeans
BlueJeans review by User in Internet
View Original

"Im not Blue over these Jeans"

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

BlueJeans review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"BlueJeans is a GO!"

BlueJeans review by Rahul K.
Rahul K.

"BlueJeans is a very effective software, sometimes difficult to use"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I only have a suggestion. It would be great if a large message could pop up on the screen or a voice could remind those that are remoting in to mute their phones or mics when they first enter the meeting. There have been several occasions where the meeting is already in full swing and someone joins later and we can hear them driving, eating, texting, etc and have to request they mute themselves. Their microphones need to be muted the moment they join the meeting so there isn't any interruption.

Bluejeans helps me conference and collaborate with my team breaking down the barriers of location and travel.

BlueJeans review by Caitlin Margaret W.
Caitlin Margaret W.

"Reliable performance, simple to use, but sometimes limited in features/flexibility"

What do you like best?

Bluejeans has been one of the best experiences for consistent sound and image on a videoconferencing tool. It also has a handy wifi bar on your screen to check your connection. The screensharing function is also great - I really like being able to specify which window or program I want to share, vs. my whole screen. I chronically have 10+ windows open, so it gives me a sense of control and privacy. It also makes giving a training really easy, as I can share the presentation on Bluejeans, but check notes on my laptop.

What do you dislike?

Some features require owner/admin permission, like recording a session, and it can be very frustrating at times to want to record a meeting when it means the owner has to log in separately to click the button. Given that my office meetings are often scheduled in rooms and controlled by the AV system, it can sometimes be a scramble to make sure the owner is also logged in to start recording.

I also can frustrated by the screen layout when viewing a meeting on my laptop. As a remote participant, many times I want to be able to keep an eye on content that is being shared while multitasking. Instead, there is a floating option that defaults to showing the speaker's icon or camera, and overlays on top of any other windows I am working from. The content itself shows in the Bluejeans app, leading me to awkwardly move windows around until I can see the content and my other windows. The floating overlay tends to get in the way more than helping.

Bluejeans addresses remote meeting attendance for the most part. It also makes organizing and recording global meetings across multiple offices seamless.

A benefit I think it doesn't get used often enough for is for giving trainings in a conference room. Having the app determine exactly what content you want to share allows the presenter to show slides while viewing their own note comfortably, and allows them to record trainings with both the slides and presenter camera, which helps engagement. Controlling shared content also shines when switching windows - rather than awkwardly closing out your slides to then demo from a browser, you can simply switch the content window being shared on the meeting.

BlueJeans review by Rowan M.
Rowan M.

"Great for recorded meetings"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is a solid video conferencing tool that generally has the same features as its free or similarly-priced competitors. I have particularly appreciated its ability to record meetings and store them indefinitely, which I've use to create webinars that can be shared later, conduct research interviews that I've then had transcribed, and catch colleagues up on missed meetings. I frequently use Bluejeans for international meetings, and have not had difficulty with audio/video quality except what I assume comes from difficult internet or computer settings from individual participants.

What do you dislike?

No complaints... but I also get Bluejeans from my university (UPenn) rather than paying for it myself. I don't know if I would pay for this service when there are many free alternatives unless I needed the recording feature for research purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bluejeans is a solid product with few interruptions in quality. I particularly appreciate the recording options, which allow me to create and share recordings for webinars, research interviews, and meetings that colleagues cannot attend. The recordings are never deleted, and they can be shared publically or with select individuals, as well as being downloaded and then distributed.

See above: recordings

BlueJeans review by Jerome D.
Jerome D.

"Bluejeans is a simple and efficient video call tool"

What do you like best?

It is simple and easy to use:

- Outlook plugin is very efficient (time-saving)

- Anyone can connect, just need to get the link

- Simple interface, few buttons

- can share screen or application

- personalized with company logo and web address

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes, people are connected but cannot speak or hear, need to disconnect-reconnect

- Moderator tools are minimum

- Interactivity limited to audio and video

- good quality screen sharing requires good internet bandwidth

- chat is very small/discrete, you can miss messages

- web interface to manage recurring meetings is not so intuitive/efficient

- I am seeing "file share" or "annotate" in the other question tab, but I am not aware of these capabilities and I think our "base" version does not include it.

- I am not aware of the level of encryption and if anything is stored or recorded on Bluejeans servers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Outlook plug-in !

Calendar integration is the most efficient and time-saving tool !

When sharing only an application, if you switch to something else, participants will see only grey screen, without you know it (they will tell you !)

Double check with your IT to install plugin you may need admin rights

Remote team, multi-site collaboration, meetings with customers and suppliers

Main benefits:

- better than phone call thanks to seeing each other and eye-contact + ability to share screen

- less expensive and more cost/time efficient than travel

BlueJeans review by Kacey W.
Kacey W.

"Great mobile app, has limitations"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans has a great setup if you are using it in your conference room, with being able to hook it up to monitors/TVs. The mobile app is a pretty stable and easy to use for video conferencing. You can enable "low bandwidth" which is great while traveling or on the go.

What do you dislike?

Connection can be shaky sometimes. Sharing screen can get confusing. It shows the person talking/making noise the largest on screen, would be great to see everyone at same time. When you are using the in-room system, you can't see the user chat, which can make it confusing or having to then use another communication system at same time.

We have a very global team and coworkers in many different locations. Blue Jeans helps us connect and stay visual with having all of our screens up. With also having a phone dial in, it allows for some people to use phone and others to use desktop/full app if they want.

BlueJeans review by Patty G.
Patty G.

"Virtual conferencing options"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the Bluejeans has recording and sharing screen capability. The scheduling tool is helpful. I appreciate that contacts are pulled in to email directly. I like being able to set up meeting characteristics as starting the meeting without the moderator and muting those joining the meeting. It is helpful that you can call in as a back-up in case of internet issues. It is helpful to have a sound and mic check prior to starting the meeting. Additionally, it helps that an administrator can mute others as needed during a meeting. It is also helpful for anyone to be able to share their screen during a meeting or message individuals in the chat box or the group.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to email the chat communication to the leader. There is a limit of the number of users to be seen in the screen at one time. I wish the message space for the scheduling tool was easier for the receiver. If you are thinking about the title, the scheduling tool locks up and you have to start over. I would appreciate knowing who declined the meeting when it is sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow more pictures to be seen on the screen and re-size the pictures. Send a copy of the participants and chat to administrator. Allow recording to be edits, cut into sections.

Being able to communicate with staff no matter the location. Record webinars for future use.

BlueJeans review by Joseph P.
Joseph P.

"Solid video conferencing tool with the same challenges you get with most conferencing tools"

What do you like best?

Easy to share screens, as well as specific programs. Easy to set up a quick chat with a colleague. Video conferencing pretty consistent. Interface is fairly simple, and I can quickly get a meeting up and running with pretty quick response to joining.

What do you dislike?

Some clients have difficulty logging in through the web, meetings are not "private" by standard (ie if I have multiple meetings back to back someone can inadvertently dial in on my current meeting), no function to have blue jeans "call me" (ie I need to pick up the phone and dial in each time). Some colleagues have advised of issues during the most recent update to the system that it now drains their battery life. As a result of this, I have not upgraded my version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the cost vs. other products, ease of use and ability to roll-out across your company. If you have a need for quick and simple video conferencing, this may be a good tool for you.

Makes video conferencing across teams VERY easy (especially if they all have BlueJeans). The Slack integration makes it great if I want to jump on a quick video chat with a client, so it facilitates a quick face to face meeting well. This is incredibly useful for me as I telecommute quite often and this allows me to stay connected with colleagues in ways I haven't been able to previously

BlueJeans review by Holly O.
Holly O.

"BlueJeans For the Win"

What do you like best?

I love that people have the option to video call or call from their phone. It's very user friendly and doesn't require a username. I also love that there is a mobile app, making it easy to listen to conference calls and meetings while on the road. You can also record videos. I also like that I can integrate this with Outlook so that meetings populate on my work calendar.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it freezes up, but honestly, don't have any complaints. i guess it would be nice if it pulled in names from your address book that were not saved as contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple and easy to use. It is also great for webinars and recording presentations. Use this product for video conferencing both internally within your company and externally with partners and clients. I'd also recommend using the mobile app for employees who are out in the field often.

We have a staff across the globe, so it works well for allowing us to connect with teams in other countries. It's also a great way to have conference calls with our partners at institutions so that we can connect on student issues. We use it for orientation webinars and are able to record these so that we can save them for students to refer back to. It also helps us to share our screens with those we are speaking to so that we can all view the same thing.

BlueJeans review by Candela Q.
Candela Q.

"Great videoconference toll"

What do you like best?

Blue Jeans is really easy to understand and to use. It allows you to create meetings in different time zones, to avoid misunderstandings. You can set the conference so the attendants can speak without the host or not. With the last update, entering in a call is faster, at least if you have the link.

What do you dislike?

If you don't create meetings frequently and don't select the options for everyone to speak without you, it can be an inconvenience. This set up should be more visible, I've had to change links more than once because the one that sent the invite wasn't connected and didn't set it up properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think is a great tool and it works better than another ones I use.

No install is needed, so you can share links with anyone, clients or co-workers and they'll be able to join. The set up is really easy and you can use the instant meetings if you are in a hurry.

I'm not aware of the cost, but if it works for your company or yourself, I strongly advise you to give it a try!

It works really good most of the times, I use it for work and I have at least 1 call per day through it. It allows you to speak with anyone around the world and create a closer connection. You can have 1-1 meetings or conference calls with many users and it still works great.

BlueJeans review by Paul C.
Paul C.

"Effective Conferencing Tool"

What do you like best?

The Bluejeans app works very well to keep me connected with students or colleagues for meetings and classes. I've had several meetings with colleagues across the US, and with students locally where our University is located. Connecting, muting camera and/or microphone functions, and sharing the computer screen or specific programs (such as only sharing MS Word document) is intuitive. Prepping the computer beforehand by testing software and hardware components is a must for good operation.

What do you dislike?

We have older equipment (computers that are greater than 6 years old). Oftentimes Bluejeans does not work on this older equipment. That is not a fault of Bluejean, but older equipment does not allow Bluejeans to work as well. Additionally, if the Internet connection is slow, then Bluejeans does not work as effectively. There is a low-bandwidth mode that does help in these types of situations.

I can connect with people effectively and share data which greatly assists us in having meetings with people in various geographic locations. Students don't have to dress up and come into the University for a study session. Colleagues do not need to drive 2 hours, one-way, for a one hour meeting. I even connected to a meeting from Tanzania, Africa to the US and was able to participate (although low Internet bandwidth problems did not allow good audio quality). Travel costs are cut, and participation has increased.

BlueJeans review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

"A much easier teleconferencing platform than I've used before"

What do you like best?

We have a BlueJeans integration with Outlook, which is the best feature of the platform. It automatically syncs to the app on my phone as well as my computer so I never miss a meeting and it's very easy to join the line. When I do have to enter in codes, it's pretty simple and there's an integration with our conference rooms, which means that I never have to sit on the line waiting for prompts to login.

What do you dislike?

The only major issue I have had with BlueJeans has been its finickiness with Bluetooth microphones, specifically the AirPods on my MacBook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're running a larger call, make sure to mute all others on the line - including video and audio.

For screenshare, if you only want to share one program, choose to only share that one app's screen instead of sharing the entire screen in case you have sensitive information on it.

Most of our team works remotely, and BlueJeans has been a great way to talk to people face-to-face while also being able to chat with a group and share screens seamlessly. We've switched from other conferencing platforms which aren't as friendly with calendar invites or lack certain feature-sets. The previous conferencing platforms played well with 1:1 communication, but BlueJeans allows my entire team to dial in remotely, have a productive meeting, share screens, and work on projects together through our laptops.

BlueJeans review by Curtis H.
Curtis H.

"BlueJeans is a great solution for audio and video conferencing"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans has really simplified our global audio and video conferencing environment. I head our global infrastructure team and used to spend a lot of time fielding complaints about how conferencing solutions were hard to use in meeting rooms, didn't have a sufficient mobile app, or had bad audio or video quality. We went all-in with BlueJeans about 9 months ago and it has literally changed everyone's perception of conferencing overnight. It has also turned out to be a great way to share screens. We were having users with issues sharing their screen over Skype for Business with our teams in India and other locations, and BlueJeans became a great solution to that problem. The best part is that the audio quality is MUCH better than anything we've used before. Video is great but is also dependent on a lot of factors (camera quality, lighting in the room, network connection, etc.), but audio quality is the thing that just has to be great. Whether participants are on their laptops, in a conference room, or on their mobile device at the airport, we are getting great feedback from the users that the conferencing quality is great.

What do you dislike?

It's not great a sharing videos through the video conference. For example, slides and static content is great, but if a presenter tries to share a video, it can sometimes be choppy. BlueJeans has some solutions for this, like pre-loading the content or using their Events solution, but on-the-fly video sharing is something that could be improved. Not something that happens a lot and is a challenge for all video conferencing providers, so not something that should scare anyone away from BlueJeans.

We were looking for a solution that could:

- Serve as a very high-quality audio-only conferencing solution for people joining from phone-only rooms or dialing in remotely

- Provide a reliable and high-quality video-conferencing solution since we have have offices in 30 countries and face-to-face collaboration (without lag, etc.) is critical

- Identify a solution that works well in a heterogeneous environment of mobile devices, PCs/Macs, Cisco meeting rooms, lower-cost "huddle" room VC units, etc.

- A solution that is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of training and binders in every conference room, etc. Users want to just walk in a room, press a button, and join their scheduled meeting

All the benefits above were realized. It's honestly been a while since I found a solution, UC or otherwise, that lived up to the promises of the sales team, but BlueJeans has exceeded our expectations.

BlueJeans review by Mauro Osvaldo S.
Mauro Osvaldo S.

"Bluejeans is an excellent option for cloud collaboration"

What do you like best?

This platform is very easy to use, is friendly to end users and has multiple helpful features for web collaboration, the screen sharing works very well, the quality of audio and video is very very good, and something that i consider a good feature for us is the capability to interconnect with another vendors and the capability to use Room System to access bluejeans meetings.

What do you dislike?

I think the price, because is a little expensive, but i understand cause the quality is very good, another think that we dislike is the limit of users that you can connect to the meeting, you only have 25 seats and if you need add more users you can´t do it, the solution is not very scalable in this case, we prefer when you need add more users we can have the posibility to pay for these extra users, but the platform doesn´t permit that, it just does not accept more connections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a good tool for cloud conferences if you don´t want invest on infrastructure

We can connect a remote office (that have not room system) with our corporative meetings, and with quality of audio and video really good

BlueJeans review by Srinivas Reddy N.
Srinivas Reddy N.

"Best Video conference service out there in the cloud!"

What do you like best?

The ability to connect over video for meetings with cross country teams with minimal lag is great! Scheduling and joining the meetings is very user friendly and intuitive. Ability to record the meetings and refer later helps the teams to go over some of the intricate details of the discussion and it helps them understand things better and put them in perspective. Ability to share the screen to discuss some of the important issues at hand, go over the plans and requirements is very useful.

The desktop app interface in the latest update looks cool and works seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes i face issues with audio. Need to disconnect and rejoin for it to work and this is a common feedback I hear from my colleagues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for any business where you need teams constantly collaborate on video and highly recommended if you have teams geographically dispersed.

It's helping my scrum teams scattered around the globe to experience real time collaboration through Blue Jeans video conferencing. Ability to have large number of users join and appear on video simultaneously is positively improving team collaboration and bonding among global teams.

The mobile version proved extremely useful especially who are constantly traveling and can't get on their computers at times.

BlueJeans review by Kieran M.
Kieran M.

"Bluejeans - Almost There"

What do you like best?

I find that the functionality inherent within Bluejeans is the majority of what we need within our organisation. It provides meetings and screenshare/control with relatively minimal effort. The call quality is always good, other than when local issues prevent bluejeans from functioning

What do you dislike?

The only drawback to bluejeans is that it has recently started competing with O365 Teams within our organisation. Teams provides all of the functionality that Bluejeans does, but also provides a lot more integration with O365 including reporting tabs, team conversation and persisted file sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd always suggest carefully considering your needs. If what you need is a video conferencing tool, and won't find benefits from a tool that integrates with office applications, then this is the tool to use. If you need greater integration, other tools may worth considering.

The main problems we've been solving with bluejeans are around getting people from various areas of the globe into meetings and organising working calls.

BlueJeans review by Brook B.
Brook B.

"Nonprofit Review"

What do you like best?

I currently use bluejeans to provide training on a data collection system to over 500 individuals. BlueJeans allow all user to easily access all trainings easily and without errors in connecting. I have used other platforms before and experienced at least 3-4 issues with site accessibility. Once we changed to this platform, it is intuitive to use, join, and participate. I have loved this platform.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This platform has addressed all issues I have had with other platforms (e.g., connectivity issues, problems accessing the site, muting participants, etc.)

We conduct many trainings remotely. For my current project, I must train court and provider staff using this platform, all of which are remote (I'm based in Philadelphia and these individuals are based in Ohio). In addition, many staff are coming from areas with limited wifi capacity. In other platforms, this resulted in the system not uploading correctly or spotty at best. BlueJeans has proven instrumental in addressing these issues.

BlueJeans review by Erik V.
Erik V.

"Super Simple Video Conferencing"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is a very easy to use video conferencing platform. It takes only a few seconds to start or join a meeting and I always experience good audio and video quality. I like how my meeting information is always the same and I am able to change my meeting ID/passcode to my preference. It makes it easy for me to quickly share my meeting details with a single person or a large group of people. As a meeting moderator, it is simple to share your screen, mute or un-mute attendees, and chat with the entire meeting group.

What do you dislike?

I think that meeting hosts should have more control of attendees audio and video. You are able to mute people, but you cannot turn off someone's camera, which can be distracting when presenting to a large group of people. I'm also not a huge fan of the company name, but that doesn't impact

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans is a great platform and is scalable across organizations of different sizes. It is easy to schedule meetings, whether a one-time meeting, or a repeating meeting. Customizable passcodes make it easy to remember when you are the host and have limited time to start the meting.

BlueJeans makes it easy to connect with colleagues or clients from coast to coast. BlueJeans makes setting up a simple audio call, video conference or screen-share meeting a breeze! You can forget about note taking — with the click of a button you are able to record both audio and video conferences.

BlueJeans review by Peter M.
Peter M.

"Potential is amazing but design need more emphasis on ease of user experience"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to connect multiple people across varied geography, device, and medium. Being able to pick whether I connect via mobile on the go, laptop at home, or built in conference room system is a huge plus. Also really appreciate the option of video as well as the attempt at following who is speaking and displaying their video.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't just work intuitively out of the box... across our organization users are continuously running into challenges. Those include the following:

-Echo when trying to use multiple devices (laptop for sharing, phone for talking, etc.)

-Inconsistent volumes (too loud or too quiet for some users but not others)

-Primary sound or microphone device doesn't match rest of the laptops configuration so that transition from other uses is seamless.

Overall, understand that some of this is avoidable and user error but would prefer that as much of this as can be solved through better design. Aim should be to anticipate scenarios that user have and make it more seamlessly flow into the right choices or just work. Feels too "difficult" to get to what you need or intend.

Connection of employees across the globe and in different locations even in the same city. Ability to share content and discuss just like we were all in the same room. Have seen these benefits but more excited about how much greater the tool could be with some hopefully small adjustment on the design side.

BlueJeans review by Courtney B.
Courtney B.

"BlueJeans is easy!"

What do you like best?

I've used Bluejeans on multiple occasions as a platform for online presentations and training. I manage a volunteer program with members all over the country. Through BlueJeans I can host training sessions that are also easy to record to send to any volunteers that weren't able to attend. Creating a session is easy and the link is ready to share. My users don't even have to have an account or download any software to join me!

What do you dislike?

Because BlueJeans is a video conferencing software, there isn't a way to automatically mute other people's video feed on entry (even tho you can mute their audio). When I am presenting to large groups it can be too cumbersome to have everyone on screen but that means I have to keep reminding people to mute their own cameras.

It has been critical to have some sort of webinar platform since I work with constituents around the country, as well as international. BlueJeans has allowed me to better connect with those volunteers that I would otherwise not get the opportunity to meet in person.

BlueJeans review by Winston L.
Winston L.

"Functional but with some issues"

What do you like best?

Scheduling through Outlook is easy. Gives dial-in options to international users. I love that if you click on the link to go to the app, the dial-in is one click (automates entering in conference number and password). Video conferencing is a nice optional feature. Administrative options are also useful - being able to see who is talking, being able to mute specific people. Bluejeans also allows the user to specify a certain call-in conference number (setting to your cell phone for easy memory, for example).

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the dial-in doesn't get recognized if we have a shaky connection. This has been attributed to a bad phone network, but we've had users have issues dialing in with cell-phones as well. Bluejeans Outlook plug-in doesn't work as expected sometimes. Setting up the conference number in the app doesn't link to the Outlook plug-in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying out

Being able to easily setup conference calls has been great. It has the additional benefit of easily integrating international callers. Recording sessions has been occasionally useful.

BlueJeans review by Manuel F.
Manuel F.

"Excellent experience with BlueJean"

What do you like best?

Excellent tool for video conferences, I personally had the opportunity to experiment with the tool, since at the last moment they told me that I should attend a regional conference and only loaded the laptop with me, my IT people remotely, could install the tool and without many problems, I could enter the conference room, realizing that it has great potential for distance communication, since it was a regional conference, it is normal that the connection of these programs is a bit tedious .. .. thing that with Bluejean was not, it was as simple as placing the code of the room in which the conference was being held and I started session, giving me a good experience, since the video is really clear compared to other tools that I have used previously, and the quality of the voice is unmatched, a very comfortable interface and so, its technical support service is really punctual when it comes to answering n determined problem.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that displeases me about the tool is that when playing a video, the video does not run continuously, but it stays stuck or work, although I guess the error is relative to the weight of the video that you want to share, of rest, I do not see any problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really give the opportunity to the tool, because personally, it was a pleasant experience to connect to a conference using this tool, and being a tool used regionally, I think a very good reference to take into account

Its great flexibility and its easy handling, since in a conference in which I had to attend unexpectedly, I was able to use it without problems, I also liked the clarity in the delivery of voice and video.

BlueJeans review by Kat R.
Kat R.

"Simple, seamless video conferences. "

What do you like best?

Once the app has been downloaded all you need to do is click a link to join a meeting. The user interface is clean and intuitive, setting up a meeting is super quick, and sharing your screen or uploading a video to play during the meeting is so simple. Bluejeans is my team's preferred form of remote conferencing!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is when I select a specific window to share when sharing my screen, the video conference attendees see a blank screen when I switch away from the window I selected to share. When I switch back to the "shared window", the attendees can see what I'm seeing again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is honestly the easiest, most intuitive video conferencing software I've ever used.

Bluejeans makes it easier to connect with remote team members. A Bluejeans meeting is so much more personal feeling and interactive compared to a regular old phone conference.

BlueJeans review by Sheila M.
Sheila M.

"Dependable and easy to use video conferene"

What do you like best?

video quality is very clear. Has a lot of features to track who is on the call, their name, and who is talking. I also like that you can choose the layout of the people on the call. I love that we can send out invitations to future meetings as well. I love that fact the Bluejeans checks in with me after each meeting and ask if I had a good meeting. And I can rate the current meeting right then. The new look for bluejeans is very clean and it is not cluttered.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the troubleshooting can get a little frustrating. For example, if there is no volume it is hard to figure out what the problem is. That there is not clear directions how to install and get up and running. It is not clear how to install if you are not using Windows. Some of our clients use MAC OS and install in not always smooth. I wish we had more support for helping our clients with Firewalls as well. Also please let us know what OS works better with Bluejeans and when you guys are planning a major update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would be nice to have an instructions page how to install bluejeans and webcams. I would tell anyone considering using bluejeans to make sure you have tech support handy if something goes wrong. And make sure your firewalls are down at work or =Bluejeans will not work. Bluejeans needs to specify what browser works best with it.

We are able to coach students across the United States. We are also able to have emergency meetings on short notice.

BlueJeans review by Larry L.
Larry L.

"Small improvement going into the right direction"

What do you like best?

New BlueJeans gives a different feel and refreshing look. My meeting info at top left log in at bottom and schedules in the left. I don't have to go in and out to get meeting hook up. Images is geeting bigger and sharper which is good for someone over 40s. one-to-one chat is great and don't have to blast something someone doesn't need. Connectivity is slow but I guess it's issue of my service provider. If I want gives a negative, it would be the transition between sharing or even handing over to other presenters. It's a bit slow and at times lag. You not sure if you are in next page/app and also what your audiences see. So I have to keep asking and verifying and too many times can be unpleasant. All in all, good improvement and I need more time to test it out but I think development is a giant little step forward. Larry

What do you dislike?

Communication. we are in an knowledge solution business where information is available every min and has to be disseminated to all stakeholders (more than 5). Video conferencing is essential tool for us in understanding requirement, calibrate, sharing of information and feedback. Ease of use, one-to-one chat, image clarity, connectivity are some features we recognized. More can be done. Ultimately what important to us is message is send across clearly (audio and visual) and recipient catches and understood what that message was.

BlueJeans review by Katherine M.
Katherine M.

"Using BlueJeans for Work Meetings as a Student"

What do you like best?

I like that BlueJeans allows for automatic recording, so that I don't have to remember to start it everytime. I love the ease of the screen sharing and I like the chat capabilities that separate the "everyone" and DM chats.

What do you dislike?

In the new updated version, I can't figure out how to move my mini video of myself to a different part of the screen. I like it to be near the top.

I have occasionally found the connection to take multiple minutes to actually connect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used a number of different conferencing tools, including Google Hangouts, Zoom and WebX and so far I've found BlueJeans to be the most reliable in terms of quality and the most intuitive with the features that I need for my web conferencing needs.

I'm a graduate student and my advisor works from home a lot. BlueJeans allows us to have more regular meetings in which we can talk through documents in a way that feels authentic.

BlueJeans review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"A perfect solution"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and quality of experience. I've used BlueJeans for webinars, one-to-one calls and one-to-many calls and there's never an issue setting them up on either end. The recent(ish) addition of permanent, persistent links has made be a game changer here in terms of ease-of-use for studetns and staff.

What do you dislike?

Not much! The only problem I encounter is sometimes brand recognition. Staff sometimes feel we should be using Skype or Gchat because students are more familiar with the platforms. However, the BlueJeans platform offers so much more and we have never had an issue with a student not wanting to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some test recordings to make sure the quality of a recorded call is up to your standards. Compare their excellent levels of customer service to other platforms.

We are able to meet face-to-face with clients long distance. We work with many online learners and are able to provide them the same kind of service as local students.

BlueJeans review by Alicia V.
Alicia V.

"Great when it's working well, sometimes glitchy"

What do you like best?

I do really appreciate the recent updates to BlueJeans that have made the connection smoother and more consistent. I also love that it no plugs into Google Calendar! Makes it so much easier. I also love the "Brady Bunch" view, because I like to see all participants at once. It would be great if you could choose how many to show in this view (up to all of the participants if possible!) I also love the space-bar to unmute feature to talk easily. I like the screenshare function, which we use often, and the chat function, too! I also love the new look of the app update, it's much more streamlined. We also often use the record function to share meetings with folks who weren't able to attend. I also always use the app, not in the browser, although it sometimes tells me in the app I'm already in a meeting because the browser launch pad is open. This doesn't usualy affect my functionality, however. I also like how you can share your moderator code and have a consistent meeting link so I can delgate tasks to my direct reports or other team members. I love Blue Jeans!

What do you dislike?

In the very beginnings of meetings it takes a minute for audio and visual to sync up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it with Google Calendar!

It makes it easier for remote teams to communicate and collaborate!

BlueJeans review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Review for BlueJeans"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of the meetings tool, its simple to use and efficient. Video conferences have always been high quality and I've never had an issue with connections or quality. The integrations for outlook and google are helpful as well. You can also set meetings with people without an account if you provide the meeting ID and passcode.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't say there's much to dislike with this product. If anything, it can be a hassle for non-users to download the desktop app but as far I know you are able to join meetings as a guest from the webpage if you have the correct meeting ID.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all the integrations and features. Especially the OUtlook integration if its relevant to your situation.

Our company has multiple international offices and I primarily use Blue Jeans for meetings with our international sales team. Biggest benefit is ability to stream multiple live cameras with no dropped connections or quality issues.

BlueJeans review by Cesar F.
Cesar F.

"a perfect tool for collaboration "

What do you like best?

I like bluejeans because it is easy to use. Multi platform and stable. We were checking and testing other solutions but Bluejeans was the perfect one which meets our requirements.

A standard user can set up his own meetings following a few steps. User manuals are very easy to follow. Easy to administrate, and its maintenance is also easy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Bluejeans app freeze, but they are so fast updating and providing the user some new features. (in case you have issues with the app, you can start the meeting from a browser, with the same features, that's very interesting from the user's point of view)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The testing program is very useful. You can check if bluejeans meets your requirements for a month for free, and after that, you can purchase the right bundle from them.

we are solving compatibility issues related to different devices in the market. We can use it with room systems, mobile phones, tablet and computers. Sharing content is easy too.

BlueJeans review by Bryan S.
Bryan S.

"The best communications manager and unified conferences."

What do you like best?

The first determining factor that I like about BlueJeans is that it really provides a unified communications system. It has video, audio, chat in one place, working with quality and stability. Its management is highly intuitive, which elevates its use by all the members of the organization. With regard to external relations, it is widely known and allows, in particular, conferences and events with a set of excellent services, with safety and quality. All in one provider is excellent.

When we started its use we managed to reduce the times and frequency of face-to-face meetings, the idea exchange and progress notifications were increased, the level of team collaboration was raised.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the aspects that are not so good or that should be improved in this service, is to increase the level of live spectators for conferences and that at the end of it the video will be automatically uploaded to youtube. I think these are the aspects that should be polished, which does not mean that it is currently malfunctioning, but it can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider it an excellent communications service, without a doubt one of the best on the market. Its value is absolutely competitive, it can be evaluated before acquiring it without any limitation.

I allow myself to answer this question in a segmented manner. Bluejeans allows me to solve the following problems in the organization and personally:

Connectivity of work teams through its conference, call, chat and audio service. With quality and from any device with a browser.

Monitoring of tasks at low cost by unifying communications in a single communications platform.

Contact with customers, the public and the community through organized online events that allow us to be near them for a very low cost.

BlueJeans review by Cory R.
Cory R.

"Good Service With Continual Improvements"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is a stable video conference system that provides the functionality and versatility that's required for today's standard of long distance enterprise. I am able to communicate effectively with my global teams without the need of travel expense.

BlueJeans provides continual updates and added features with new releases. They listen to customer feedback and road map desired features in their updates. The support is quick and reliable to get answers.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced stability issues at times and on certain versions of the software. New version took a step back from the previous version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a solid product that will perform its purpose. Support is quick to respond and they seem to care about their customers.

Video and long distance conference. Screen sharing. Large town-hall meetings.Customer training. Interviews and brainstorming sessions. We have realized a reduction in cost of travel and an increase in efficiency and collaboration.

BlueJeans review by Sajin S.
Sajin S.

"A Great Video Conferencing Solution For Your Business"

What do you like best?

Great video and audio clarity. Responsive screen sharing capabilities. Simple interface and echo free conferencing. Bluejeans also updates all their apps across platforms making it easy to update to new operating systems and their updates. Bluejeans also integrates into calendar well. And if you're on the go, the mobile app can easily connect you to meetings easily. You can also set up Bluejeans to be on your conferencing systems in your company so that a team of users can connect in one go to the big screen using Cisco systems or similar. Lastly, Bluejeans also provides personal plans if you would like to subscribe it for your small business with minimal cost.

What do you dislike?

Not so much to dislike here. The app on phone can be a little bit more intuitive. The mobile app feels a bit heavier in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bluejeans is a great solution for your business. It's easy to use and works seamlessly. It integrates easily into your calendars making it easier to create and send out requests with variety of connectivity options. The software also works in countries like UAE where VoIP is blocked. Bluejeans always stays ahead of the curve and updates their app for new software updates. For e.g: Its already Mac OS X Mojave ready(since launch). This is an important factor as you have to hold on to updating your systems usually due to incompatibilities.

Our business spread across different continents. This means our clientele is also all across the globe. Bluejeans makes it really easy for clients to connect with us. The process is so straightforward, anybody can easily connect with us without getting into any complications. It also works well in countries with lower data speed which usually can be tricky. It doesn't force everyone to download the app to attend the call which is great.

BlueJeans review by Stephen Y.
Stephen Y.

"BlueJeans has been a vital part of my collaborative work experience for almost 3 years."

What do you like best?

Collaboration has never been easier, I can have quick informative cascade calls or brainstorming sessions when working on new projects.

What do you dislike?

The only negatives from this program are broadband limitations that are outside of BlueJeans control. There are times when the app will freeze if you are in a low bandwidth area. Usually will have to turn video off during those times, which can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Video conferencing has nearly limitless potential in it's array of uses. From visual validation on working projects, to collaborative conversation, to sharing documents/screen for presentations -- BlueJeans covers the gamut of all business professional needs.

Moving from faceless phone conference calls to video conferencing allows me to have more understanding of people emotive response. BlueJeans has also allowed me to validate things happening in my stores, without actually having to be there --- this dramatically improves productivity and efficiency!

BlueJeans review by Jonah J.
Jonah J.

"BlueJeans helps us to meet remotely in large groups, with the option to record the interactions."

What do you like best?

Our organization also uses Google Hangouts, but that application has a relatively low ceiling for the number of users that can attend the meeting, especially compared to BlueJeans.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, we have experienced slowdowns when a new BlueJeans version is available, but not all of our users have installed the updated. This is an understandable challenge for any enterprise level software solution. It's not easy to balance the need for updates to such applications, with the motivation and/or willingness of users to install the updates in a timely fashion. One thing that might help with this situation is for an occasional (asynchronous) check in with large orgs, to outline the benefits of key updates, for dissemination across the org.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Communicate with your user-base about their expectations of BlueJeans, and show the calendaring options, as well as the in-meeting controls for administration. I think you'll find them intuitive and easy to navigate.

The ability to record our large meetings has great benefits for our organization, which is spread across many, many timezones. Not everyone can attend our larger meetings, and BlueJeans allows us to capture clear audio and video of the interactions that take place in these meetings. We have also benefitted from the connectivity between BlueJeans scheduling and Google calendar.

BlueJeans review by Vladimir F.
Vladimir F.

"It's the best software you can find for videoconference and telepresence"

What do you like best?

People can connect to meetings anytime, anywhere and theres no need for administrator keys, its so simple to use the application and connect to an inivitation. You also can use it with your mobile phone no matter what your OS is.

What do you dislike?

Everything is ok, just something minor related to the way we share video to the meeting but i think the changes made are to improve stability

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, we used a lot of options before until we finally found Bluejeans. Really, you cant find a best sollution for videoconferencing. Is so simple to deploy, installation on clients dont need elevated priviledges and you can use anywhere no matter the device youre using.

You can suscribe for a trial if you want and i can assure you wont use any other software again.

Even you have bandwith saver on mobile devices so you dont have to worry for your data plan.

- People dont have to travel long distances

- Theres no need to leave field to attend a meeting

- With other solutions is not easy to set up on new clients

- Used to have hardware solutions in every city but is not practial when people is traveling

BlueJeans review by Administrator

"Quality conferencing at reasonable price"

What do you like best?

The quality if the call, meaning both audio and video calls are excellent. Particularly the video is crisp and fine quality compared to other vide conferencing applications. Bluejeans is compatible with most AV equipment in our organisation and has a stable platform to support both audio and video meetings. The customer service team is great and a live assistance when needed the most is an advantage for our organisation where help is just a click away when needed.

What do you dislike?

As a end user engineer, i would not expect an application to misbehave or act abnormally when the user is using the application. I would also expect there is stability with the application, providing a Good quality video and audio. I have never come across anything in BlueJeans , so far so good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A simple and standard conferencing tool which will meets your business needs.

video conferencing, audio meetings, content sharing etc.

BlueJeans review by Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

"BlueJeans is everything you need in conferencing"

What do you like best?

It calls you and you can have custom URLs for your meetings. My speakers and mic don't work on my computer and it's so nice to use a conferencing system that remembers your phone numbers and dials you into the meeting.

What do you dislike?

I used to hate blue jeans, it felt weird and was awkward to join, but blue jeans today is great, I have no complaints, but if i had to have one, I hate that the sound when people join and leave. This is good to have for the first couple minutes but in long meetings it's distracting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to Use, Share Content on one screen, one page or just a document. Multi User Collaboration

We have locations in Phoenix, Los Angeles, Santa Clara, New York, and Vancouver. We have large all hand town hall meetings and everything works out great. We share screens for collaboration.

BlueJeans review by Margaret L.
Margaret L.

"Functionality and Convenience"

What do you like best?

Convenience of recording video while sharing either the entire screen or just one application I'm using. User friendly interface makes group meetings a breeze, even if someone in the meeting is new to the application. Being able to download recorded videos also helps when planning for online classes, and the downloadable formats for videos works with several other types of programs and websites. There is no trouble when switching operating systems; BlueJeans works whether I'm using my work computer (Windows PC) and when I'm using my personal computer (Mac).

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Everything about BlueJeans is great. I would recommend that new users play around with the program before they start to use it full-time, as it may take some getting used to if you are used to using other video conferencing software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that new users play around with the program before starting to use it full-time. I currently use BlueJeans for my online classes, as well as personal and professional meetings. I can access it 24/7, and not have any issues when I switch from my work computer (PC) to my personal computer (Mac). The ease of use is extremely fluid.

Being able to walk my students through how to do something online (while sharing my screen in BlueJeans) has made my life so much easier. Students don't have to come to me in person, they can just email me for a virtual appointment. It cuts out several steps of having an in-person meeting.

BlueJeans review by Debasis P.
Debasis P.

"Good connectivity "

What do you like best?

Its a great experience by using Blue Jeans , which have very good & clear connectivity during the business conferencing even in comparatively low bandwidth through mobile, laptop or desktop .

It is very easy to connect internal & external people in the call. And also can be joined to call through calling from mobile phone s also . Regular update is given to user & continuous customer support is provided to solve any issue about the tool is a great experience.

What do you dislike?

One concern is if bluejeans is connected during travelling connectivity is not good & it is frequently breaking , even the network is very good . If connected through mobile call , its some time breaking the voice and some connection error occurred .

Connecting with social media platform not very clear to me . And the last thing , if pricing of the product is some thing reduced the more user ( company ) will connected through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype Business

Its a very good tool to use for video conferencing or webinar with internal as well external people.

Low bandwidth also it is working well.

It can be connected through the call from mobile also.

It can be connected to multiple people & very east to share presentations, documents, video, adios with clarity. It is one short reduce the travelling & face to face meeting as each need to face to face meet ids fulfilled.

BlueJeans review by Prasanna V.
Prasanna V.

"Very good Video Conferencing app w"

What do you like best?

The all new Bluejeans app is very good with connection, High definition videos and dolby audio. The usability of the product is very good and is more portable

What do you dislike?

Heaviness. The app is heavy if not switched on the low bandwidth mode. It eats more bandwidth than webex. The app doesn't have the ability to share files, play rich media etc which could be enhanced

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have when you really need a light video conferencing app thats portable and is compatible with every system you can think of.

Video conferencing over a web, room and device based solution. It is portable, and quickly accessible from anywhere. The most important factor is that it is web based and has plugins that works right. You won't need to rely on the firewalls to join a video conference call.

Being a business with multiple locations, Bluejeans gave the flexibility of joining from anywhere through toll free numbers across the globe.

BlueJeans review by David H.
David H.

"Great conferencing, some issues with recording"

What do you like best?

The connections have always been stable; I like the ability to share screens & text. We have also made great use of the various connection capabilities - web, call-in, or VC

What do you dislike?

I don't like the audio testing mode - but have been assured that this is going to be changes. Interacting with the parrot is cute, but when he repeats what I say in that cartoon voice, I am unable to gauge the quality of my audio. Much better to just repeat the audio straight.

I have also had some issues with recording conferences; not sure if this is an equipment issue or based on the length of the meeting, but some of the video is pixelated and unusable. Am currently in touch with tech support about this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you go through the testing phase before you conduct a meeting; I have had situations where one application takes control of my camera and mic, and I have to reboot before I can use Blue Jeans. I don't think this is a Blue Jeans issue, rather it's likely to be a Windows problem, but it should be noted.

I am using Blue Jeans to have remote presentations in a classroom setting; having industry professionals, alumni, or featured speakers talk to my class on various topics.

BlueJeans review by Melissa J.
Melissa J.

"BlueJeans allows for a better connected classroom"

What do you like best?

The ability to both see and hear students in an online setting. The ability to share screens and make it to everyone sees the same materials. Having all of the students together at the same time makes it easier to have a complete class, and to engage all of them in what we are accomplishing in the course.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes sharing screens doesn't allow for PowerPoint to be in presentation mode, which is a minor inconvenience. We also had some trouble getting the sound to work some times; students often need to wear earbuds and are sometimes in distracting spaces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think BlueJeans does a great job of allowing people from all over to come together and share their experiences. The recording feature is also a great option. We have found it to be very useful for a wide variety of needs in our department.

The business problem of bringing in students from around the country (and world) who are interested in our master's program, which is great for us. There is a lot of benefit in having a more diverse classroom, and allowing for a wider variety of experiences and backgrounds, and thus what that brings to the classroom and discussion.

BlueJeans review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

The ability to meet with my associates and anyone can easily share their screen and to have a complete Meeting recording. This was the feature that got me hooked. Someone who feels more comfortable sat at home and wants to a simple program to meet with his team through their computer could use this product and it's simulates working from the same office with almost a certain level of Seamlessness.

What do you dislike?

Admit it... When you're on audio-only conference calls, there's an overwhelming tendency to multi-task. Whether it's Facebooking, side conversations, or even sleeping, it's difficult to stay focused on the meeting because you aren't having a face-to-face conversation. While BJ does offer an audio only version, I think something that I dislike is the inability to validate actual participations in the meeting. I know this isn't possible to fix as people can turn off their mic and camera at will and I can't think of a way to solve this but I figured I'd share the frustration. You can speak to people that aren't even there for a while before you even notice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is solid. I've used a lot of products similar to gChat and WebEx. So far, in my career, this is my preferred choice.

Better than WebEx and providers a solid solution. I do enjoy the face to face time with my peers and how it ties into the Cisco codec in our conf rooms is rather nice as we combine with the relay so calendars sync too.

BlueJeans review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Blue Jeans is a multi-faceted corporate communication tool that makes virtual meetings a snap"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily set up my meetings through an outlook plug in. I find the user interface to be intuitive and easy to understand. I can easily add video, share screens and record my calls. Best of all the recorded events are stored and managed by BlueJeans so I don't allocate valuable memory on my computer. I also like that I can access BlueJeans from my corporate laptop as well as my company phone so I can lead or attend meetings no matter where I am.

What do you dislike?

When I host large calls with multiple participants on video it is hard to see them all at once. I do like that we are given options on how to stack/size the available video feeds though. I struggle with the challenges of getting people to mute their laptops when they are connected by phone audio and an echo is heard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on how easy the interface is, simply try it out. You will feel confident after one use. It has tools to integrate into your mobile devices and outlook. It is a great professional tool for virtual communication.

My team is based all across the US and Blue Jeans affords me a tool to meet with them, see them face to face and help build real organizational culture. This tool has helped us celebrate successes, connect teams across lines of business and made virtual team meetings feel more intimate.

BlueJeans review by Sarah P.
Sarah P.

"Good product, but can still improve"

What do you like best?

The ability to share a specific window during a call, the ability schedule through Google Calendar directly. There's an app that I can use for desktop and mobile, which is great when I need to take a call outside of the office.

What do you dislike?

It lags heavily sometimes -especially when sharing a screen with the person on the other line. I also am not a fan of the 'Welcome to BlueJeans' intro. I don't like how my personal phone number is the default code when I set up a call through both BlueJeans and Google Calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup takes a long time, so set some time to do that, and make sure that your Chrome browser is up to date when you download the extension.

Being able to both share my screen and see theirs has been super helpful. I'm able to share and look at my customer's problems live, which helps me understand what issue they're experiencing. Screensharing is probably the biggest tool that I use with my customers. I wish that there was a way to mute/hide a screen so that I don't accidentally share a screen that is not meant for my customer while on a call.

BlueJeans review by Melissa B.
Melissa B.

"Great Program for Web Meetings!"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans allows are research group to hold regular meetings across the Continental U.S., three Hawaiian Islands, and sometimes even internationally. Despite the distance between us, our team is able to bond and hold almost in-person meetings. The ease of use of BlueJeans is great. There are almost no delays or pauses in communication, it is real time! Overall, BlueJeans is an excellent online meeting platform product.

What do you dislike?

We thought the video recording was included in the basic membership as it was included in our trial. Oh well, one reason to upgrade as the feature is useful! I cannot think of anything else that is not likable about the product. Overall, it is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great!

We are able to hold meetings with members from the East Coast, West Coast, and on three islands in Hawaii with ease. This is amazing! Our team has been able to bond despite the immense distance between us. Even more impressive, one team member could join while traveling abroad. Our NSF research project is a success, partly due to our ability to communicate through BlueJeans. We have been able to share screens, very useful in group work, as well as put BlueJeans up in a classroom to teach....it almost felt like they were there in person. I really hope to use the video recording feature in the future--another great feature that will be useful to our project. Thank you BlueJeans for such a useful product.

BlueJeans review by Brian K.
Brian K.

"We love BlueJeans!"

What do you like best?

It is just easy to use. We use it in every conference room along with our Lifesize video conference room units. I setup an LDAP directory so my users can quickly dial-in to a certain "room" with no other input. It works great on laptops and iPads also and I especially like the option to simply share your laptop screen and also the ability to interface with the Lifesize room units for moderator features.

What do you dislike?

There are a few extra features I wish it had (that would really put it over the top) but I can't really say I dislike anything. The only thing that comes to mind is they released a new laptop client that was missing some features from the old client (such as the moderator functions) but you can still use the old client for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Negotiate price. Make sure they fit your needs. They did mine but everyone is different.

Reducing some business travel and improving the whole meeting experience. It's hard to say how much this saves actual travel, as we'd probably just be doing audio calls; but doing VIDEO certainly makes the meeting experience much more engaging. We had over 1 million minutes of total usage last year.

Learn more about BlueJeans

BlueJeans Videos

Learning about BlueJeans?

* We monitor all BlueJeans reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(1,787 reviews)