G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ­čÜÇ

(1,326)

BlueJeans brings video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day. The first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want.

Work for BlueJeans?

Learning about BlueJeans?

BlueJeans Reviews

Ask BlueJeans a Question
Showing 1,379 BlueJeans reviews
BlueJeans review by Jefferson N.
Jefferson N.

"Great meeting platform"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BlueJeans
BlueJeans review by Marcus M.
Marcus M.

"Great Videoconferencing Platform"

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

BlueJeans review by User in Internet
View Original

"Im not Blue over these Jeans"

BlueJeans review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"BlueJeans is a GO!"

BlueJeans review by Sajin S.
Sajin S.

"A Great Video Conferencing Solution For Your Business"

What do you like best?

Great video and audio clarity. Responsive screen sharing capabilities. Simple interface and echo free conferencing. Bluejeans also updates all their apps across platforms making it easy to update to new operating systems and their updates. Bluejeans also integrates into calendar well. And if you're on the go, the mobile app can easily connect you to meetings easily. You can also set up Bluejeans to be on your conferencing systems in your company so that a team of users can connect in one go to the big screen using Cisco systems or similar. Lastly, Bluejeans also provides personal plans if you would like to subscribe it for your small business with minimal cost.

What do you dislike?

Not so much to dislike here. The app on phone can be a little bit more intuitive. The mobile app feels a bit heavier in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bluejeans is a great solution for your business. It's easy to use and works seamlessly. It integrates easily into your calendars making it easier to create and send out requests with variety of connectivity options. The software also works in countries like UAE where VoIP is blocked. Bluejeans always stays ahead of the curve and updates their app for new software updates. For e.g: Its already Mac OS X Mojave ready(since launch). This is an important factor as you have to hold on to updating your systems usually due to incompatibilities.

Our business spread across different continents. This means our clientele is also all across the globe. Bluejeans makes it really easy for clients to connect with us. The process is so straightforward, anybody can easily connect with us without getting into any complications. It also works well in countries with lower data speed which usually can be tricky. It doesn't force everyone to download the app to attend the call which is great.

BlueJeans review by Jonah J.
Jonah J.

"BlueJeans helps us to meet remotely in large groups, with the option to record the interactions."

What do you like best?

Our organization also uses Google Hangouts, but that application has a relatively low ceiling for the number of users that can attend the meeting, especially compared to BlueJeans.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, we have experienced slowdowns when a new BlueJeans version is available, but not all of our users have installed the updated. This is an understandable challenge for any enterprise level software solution. It's not easy to balance the need for updates to such applications, with the motivation and/or willingness of users to install the updates in a timely fashion. One thing that might help with this situation is for an occasional (asynchronous) check in with large orgs, to outline the benefits of key updates, for dissemination across the org.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Communicate with your user-base about their expectations of BlueJeans, and show the calendaring options, as well as the in-meeting controls for administration. I think you'll find them intuitive and easy to navigate.

The ability to record our large meetings has great benefits for our organization, which is spread across many, many timezones. Not everyone can attend our larger meetings, and BlueJeans allows us to capture clear audio and video of the interactions that take place in these meetings. We have also benefitted from the connectivity between BlueJeans scheduling and Google calendar.

BlueJeans review by Vladimir F.
Vladimir F.

"It's the best software you can find for videoconference and telepresence"

What do you like best?

People can connect to meetings anytime, anywhere and theres no need for administrator keys, its so simple to use the application and connect to an inivitation. You also can use it with your mobile phone no matter what your OS is.

What do you dislike?

Everything is ok, just something minor related to the way we share video to the meeting but i think the changes made are to improve stability

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, we used a lot of options before until we finally found Bluejeans. Really, you cant find a best sollution for videoconferencing. Is so simple to deploy, installation on clients dont need elevated priviledges and you can use anywhere no matter the device youre using.

You can suscribe for a trial if you want and i can assure you wont use any other software again.

Even you have bandwith saver on mobile devices so you dont have to worry for your data plan.

- People dont have to travel long distances

- Theres no need to leave field to attend a meeting

- With other solutions is not easy to set up on new clients

- Used to have hardware solutions in every city but is not practial when people is traveling

BlueJeans review by Administrator

"Quality conferencing at reasonable price"

What do you like best?

The quality if the call, meaning both audio and video calls are excellent. Particularly the video is crisp and fine quality compared to other vide conferencing applications. Bluejeans is compatible with most AV equipment in our organisation and has a stable platform to support both audio and video meetings. The customer service team is great and a live assistance when needed the most is an advantage for our organisation where help is just a click away when needed.

What do you dislike?

As a end user engineer, i would not expect an application to misbehave or act abnormally when the user is using the application. I would also expect there is stability with the application, providing a Good quality video and audio. I have never come across anything in BlueJeans , so far so good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A simple and standard conferencing tool which will meets your business needs.

video conferencing, audio meetings, content sharing etc.

BlueJeans review by Margaret L.
Margaret L.

"Functionality and Convenience"

What do you like best?

Convenience of recording video while sharing either the entire screen or just one application I'm using. User friendly interface makes group meetings a breeze, even if someone in the meeting is new to the application. Being able to download recorded videos also helps when planning for online classes, and the downloadable formats for videos works with several other types of programs and websites. There is no trouble when switching operating systems; BlueJeans works whether I'm using my work computer (Windows PC) and when I'm using my personal computer (Mac).

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Everything about BlueJeans is great. I would recommend that new users play around with the program before they start to use it full-time, as it may take some getting used to if you are used to using other video conferencing software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that new users play around with the program before starting to use it full-time. I currently use BlueJeans for my online classes, as well as personal and professional meetings. I can access it 24/7, and not have any issues when I switch from my work computer (PC) to my personal computer (Mac). The ease of use is extremely fluid.

Being able to walk my students through how to do something online (while sharing my screen in BlueJeans) has made my life so much easier. Students don't have to come to me in person, they can just email me for a virtual appointment. It cuts out several steps of having an in-person meeting.

BlueJeans review by Anchal S.
Anchal S.

"Good but could be more efficient in handling errors"

What do you like best?

Integration with google calendar works perfect in the latest version. Personal meeting link remains same and can be copied easily for sharing. Even if there is a network issue it keeps retrying to connect. This is handled very well by the tool.

What do you dislike?

With MAC OS High Seirra I was facing problem connecting my google calendar and I could not understand why it was failing. I restarted my system several times. After no luck I installed the latest version and it worked perfectly. Please ensure you provide better error handling in terms if such failure so that user understands what is going on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool for video conferencing.

Google calendar integration helps to list all my meetings in one place. This helps to get on a quick call with remote colleagues. We have integrate it with slack, in the middle of the chat if I want to go on a call I can easily start BJ and connect. Integration of BJ with other softwares has made life easier.

BlueJeans review by Debasis P.
Debasis P.

"Good connectivity "

What do you like best?

Its a great experience by using Blue Jeans , which have very good & clear connectivity during the business conferencing even in comparatively low bandwidth through mobile, laptop or desktop .

It is very easy to connect internal & external people in the call. And also can be joined to call through calling from mobile phone s also . Regular update is given to user & continuous customer support is provided to solve any issue about the tool is a great experience.

What do you dislike?

One concern is if bluejeans is connected during travelling connectivity is not good & it is frequently breaking , even the network is very good . If connected through mobile call , its some time breaking the voice and some connection error occurred .

Connecting with social media platform not very clear to me . And the last thing , if pricing of the product is some thing reduced the more user ( company ) will connected through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype Business

Its a very good tool to use for video conferencing or webinar with internal as well external people.

Low bandwidth also it is working well.

It can be connected through the call from mobile also.

It can be connected to multiple people & very east to share presentations, documents, video, adios with clarity. It is one short reduce the travelling & face to face meeting as each need to face to face meet ids fulfilled.

BlueJeans review by Prasanna V.
Prasanna V.

"Very good Video Conferencing app w"

What do you like best?

The all new Bluejeans app is very good with connection, High definition videos and dolby audio. The usability of the product is very good and is more portable

What do you dislike?

Heaviness. The app is heavy if not switched on the low bandwidth mode. It eats more bandwidth than webex. The app doesn't have the ability to share files, play rich media etc which could be enhanced

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have when you really need a light video conferencing app thats portable and is compatible with every system you can think of.

Video conferencing over a web, room and device based solution. It is portable, and quickly accessible from anywhere. The most important factor is that it is web based and has plugins that works right. You won't need to rely on the firewalls to join a video conference call.

Being a business with multiple locations, Bluejeans gave the flexibility of joining from anywhere through toll free numbers across the globe.

BlueJeans review by Erika G.
Erika G.

"Happy BlueJeans Customer "

What do you like best?

I love BlueJeans because the connection is always clear and reliable. I particularly enjoy having a dedicated conference call line that I can use when video is not really a practical option (traveling, meeting guests working offsite, etc.). I've used other platforms (like Zoom), and the quality is not nearly as good.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I dislike about the BlueJeans platform. I don't totally understand the rationale behind the name, but that's not really an issue for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend BlueJeans for any organization in need of a video conferencing platform. The system is reliable and easy to use. I have used other similar platforms (like Zoom) and none compare to the quality, reliability, and ease of use of BlueJeans.

I'm a Chicago-based grant writer working for a national nonprofit. The internal clients I work with are located in states across the country, so I need a reliable way to connect with them remotely. BlueJeans' video function has enabled me to foster a closer relationship with co-workers whom I've never met in person than would be possible just over the phone.

BlueJeans review by David H.
David H.

"Great conferencing, some issues with recording"

What do you like best?

The connections have always been stable; I like the ability to share screens & text. We have also made great use of the various connection capabilities - web, call-in, or VC

What do you dislike?

I don't like the audio testing mode - but have been assured that this is going to be changes. Interacting with the parrot is cute, but when he repeats what I say in that cartoon voice, I am unable to gauge the quality of my audio. Much better to just repeat the audio straight.

I have also had some issues with recording conferences; not sure if this is an equipment issue or based on the length of the meeting, but some of the video is pixelated and unusable. Am currently in touch with tech support about this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you go through the testing phase before you conduct a meeting; I have had situations where one application takes control of my camera and mic, and I have to reboot before I can use Blue Jeans. I don't think this is a Blue Jeans issue, rather it's likely to be a Windows problem, but it should be noted.

I am using Blue Jeans to have remote presentations in a classroom setting; having industry professionals, alumni, or featured speakers talk to my class on various topics.

BlueJeans review by Melissa J.
Melissa J.

"BlueJeans allows for a better connected classroom"

What do you like best?

The ability to both see and hear students in an online setting. The ability to share screens and make it to everyone sees the same materials. Having all of the students together at the same time makes it easier to have a complete class, and to engage all of them in what we are accomplishing in the course.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes sharing screens doesn't allow for PowerPoint to be in presentation mode, which is a minor inconvenience. We also had some trouble getting the sound to work some times; students often need to wear earbuds and are sometimes in distracting spaces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think BlueJeans does a great job of allowing people from all over to come together and share their experiences. The recording feature is also a great option. We have found it to be very useful for a wide variety of needs in our department.

The business problem of bringing in students from around the country (and world) who are interested in our master's program, which is great for us. There is a lot of benefit in having a more diverse classroom, and allowing for a wider variety of experiences and backgrounds, and thus what that brings to the classroom and discussion.

BlueJeans review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

The ability to meet with my associates and anyone can easily share their screen and to have a complete Meeting recording. This was the feature that got me hooked. Someone who feels more comfortable sat at home and wants to a simple program to meet with his team through their computer could use this product and it's simulates working from the same office with almost a certain level of Seamlessness.

What do you dislike?

Admit it... When you're on audio-only conference calls, there's an overwhelming tendency to multi-task. Whether it's Facebooking, side conversations, or even sleeping, it's difficult to stay focused on the meeting because you aren't having a face-to-face conversation. While BJ does offer an audio only version, I think something that I dislike is the inability to validate actual participations in the meeting. I know this isn't possible to fix as people can turn off their mic and camera at will and I can't think of a way to solve this but I figured I'd share the frustration. You can speak to people that aren't even there for a while before you even notice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is solid. I've used a lot of products similar to gChat and WebEx. So far, in my career, this is my preferred choice.

Better than WebEx and providers a solid solution. I do enjoy the face to face time with my peers and how it ties into the Cisco codec in our conf rooms is rather nice as we combine with the relay so calendars sync too.

BlueJeans review by Sarah P.
Sarah P.

"Good product, but can still improve"

What do you like best?

The ability to share a specific window during a call, the ability schedule through Google Calendar directly. There's an app that I can use for desktop and mobile, which is great when I need to take a call outside of the office.

What do you dislike?

It lags heavily sometimes -especially when sharing a screen with the person on the other line. I also am not a fan of the 'Welcome to BlueJeans' intro. I don't like how my personal phone number is the default code when I set up a call through both BlueJeans and Google Calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup takes a long time, so set some time to do that, and make sure that your Chrome browser is up to date when you download the extension.

Being able to both share my screen and see theirs has been super helpful. I'm able to share and look at my customer's problems live, which helps me understand what issue they're experiencing. Screensharing is probably the biggest tool that I use with my customers. I wish that there was a way to mute/hide a screen so that I don't accidentally share a screen that is not meant for my customer while on a call.

BlueJeans review by Melissa B.
Melissa B.

"Great Program for Web Meetings!"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans allows are research group to hold regular meetings across the Continental U.S., three Hawaiian Islands, and sometimes even internationally. Despite the distance between us, our team is able to bond and hold almost in-person meetings. The ease of use of BlueJeans is great. There are almost no delays or pauses in communication, it is real time! Overall, BlueJeans is an excellent online meeting platform product.

What do you dislike?

We thought the video recording was included in the basic membership as it was included in our trial. Oh well, one reason to upgrade as the feature is useful! I cannot think of anything else that is not likable about the product. Overall, it is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great!

We are able to hold meetings with members from the East Coast, West Coast, and on three islands in Hawaii with ease. This is amazing! Our team has been able to bond despite the immense distance between us. Even more impressive, one team member could join while traveling abroad. Our NSF research project is a success, partly due to our ability to communicate through BlueJeans. We have been able to share screens, very useful in group work, as well as put BlueJeans up in a classroom to teach....it almost felt like they were there in person. I really hope to use the video recording feature in the future--another great feature that will be useful to our project. Thank you BlueJeans for such a useful product.

BlueJeans review by Brian K.
Brian K.

"We love BlueJeans!"

What do you like best?

It is just easy to use. We use it in every conference room along with our Lifesize video conference room units. I setup an LDAP directory so my users can quickly dial-in to a certain "room" with no other input. It works great on laptops and iPads also and I especially like the option to simply share your laptop screen and also the ability to interface with the Lifesize room units for moderator features.

What do you dislike?

There are a few extra features I wish it had (that would really put it over the top) but I can't really say I dislike anything. The only thing that comes to mind is they released a new laptop client that was missing some features from the old client (such as the moderator functions) but you can still use the old client for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Negotiate price. Make sure they fit your needs. They did mine but everyone is different.

Reducing some business travel and improving the whole meeting experience. It's hard to say how much this saves actual travel, as we'd probably just be doing audio calls; but doing VIDEO certainly makes the meeting experience much more engaging. We had over 1 million minutes of total usage last year.

BlueJeans review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"A Web Conferencing Tool that actually works."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy Bluejean's ability to detect my equipment, and select the right microphone and camera when it loads. I also enjoy its ability to record any important calls and download the archive. That is a feature I heavily depend on. Also having a standard phone dial-in makes it easy for my clients and colleagues to join from anywhere. The screen sharing, and whiteboard feature is also extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about bluejeans is its integration with Google Calendar. Whenever we have a recurring call and have to reschedule a call, often my participants will still see the old invite in their calendar. The other challenge is delegating presenter controls. My project coordinator will schedule a call that I will lead. Sometimes she cannot join the call, and therefor I cannot record it. So what I have to do is end the current call, re-initiate the call and then ask everyone to join a new bluejeans call. The other challenge i'm having is accessing the recorded calls my team is making for related projects. I am the super-admin for the account and need to access the recordings/call logs for archival purposes.

I run a digital product design studio and our team is spread all across the world. Bluejeans helps my team collaborate and share ideas realtime through video with minimal effort. Other tools i've used in the past take too long to setup, or often have many technical difficulties OR have an update EVERY TIME YOU OPEN THE APP. *cough* gotomeeting *cough*

BlueJeans review by Mijael B.
Mijael B.

"Stable, easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use it, both for me, and for all of the people who I work with, who are usually non-techies. Onboarding was a real breeze! The quality of the video, compared to the speed and lack of lag was surprising.

What do you dislike?

When I share screen, I have a very hard time managing anything else, because it "takes over everything". I don't like the fact that guests (or people on their phone) are often audible, but not visible, and sometimes I may have someone present, but I can't notice them at all, unless they chat with me. I need to know who is present... Also, sharing the recordings with the team is not easy.

I had a bug the other day: I needed to go in and out of sharing screen, and every time I needed to go back from sharing the call dropped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for ease of use, and good balance between quality and speed, this is a great option!

I do online learning, and use it for teaching. I can now interact with people very smoothly, and the process of "getting into it" takes seconds.

The fact that I can see people clearly is a big plus, and the way people can mute themselves quickly is wonderful.

BlueJeans review by Oseloka O.
Oseloka O.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, fit for a small business, and the user interface is slick and simple. the mobile and desktop applications are stable and have so far shown now instability.

Our customers also find it very easy to use and join calls or video conferences. The feedback once they have first used it is always great!

What do you dislike?

nothing at the moment. I think it is a great product and as long as the developments keep going in this direction BJ will continue to be a super product. It would be nice to include more african country access numbers

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product. The support is great and the communications for new features and improvements is awesome. You always feel like you are getting the latest and greatest

It is increasing collaboration internally and with our customers all over the world. We also use it for remote implementations and support for our customers. It is also a fantastic sales tools used for running demos and proof of concepts. It inevitably cuts down time to value for all of our potential and current customers

BlueJeans review by Phillippa  T.
Phillippa T.

"BlueJeans and the International Classroom"

What do you like best?

I like the email generated to those who are participating with the conferencing information. The information is clear and concise and I can cut and paste it if I need to send a reminder to my students. I also like the interface - i.e. when I am on a call it is easy to share my screen, see who is on the conference, interact via text and manage the call. i

What do you dislike?

I do not like the recording feature. It is a counter-intuitive radio button. Does red mean you are recording or not recording. Although the signal that you are recording is the voice prompt... sometimes your conference is not being recorded. Probably a glitch. I am not a fan of the invitation process. I cannot cut and paste my emails, or use my contacts to invite people to a conference. I am also not a fan of the connectivity issues in Dubai and Croatia. We have universities there and it seems SO hard to connect and keep connected. We get TERRIBLE feedback when people use the app internationally - we have to ask our students NOT to use their phones but to connect using a computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Practice ahead of time to make sure you are familiar with the technology and can manage the interface while leading a meeting.

Make sure that you test international locations ahead of time to see if international locations can connect.

International locations may be better off using computer access and not phone (app) access. We have found that feedback from phone access was terrible.

I record my classes using Bluejeans - it is as easy as using camtasia. Wish I could stop recording and then continue recording a session and keep the session as one - not multiple recordings.

BlueJeans review by William L.
William L.

"Great System to Use for Videoconferences"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to use the system across multiple platforms. I use the app on my phone, the website on my laptop, and also on the room system in my office. Additionally, if I am in a car or someplace where I cannot use video, I have the option to sign in using only voice. The system is also very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any major dislikes of the system. I use it only for basic videoconferencing and so do not know about more of the special features. It works well for my needs. There seems to be many features the product has, but for my needs it works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. There is a free trial and so it can't hurt! Very easy and productive system to use. I think you'll like it!

The biggest problem this system solves is that it allows me to connect with colleagues across the city, state, country, and world in a more personable way. Rather than relying only on teleconferencing, I can use video for a situation that more resembles an in-person meeting. This allows people that work in my organization to feel better connected even when we are many miles away from each other. It also allows you to have a dedicated "number" in which people can contact you or in which you can contact them, rather than having to constantly set up teleconferencing lines and codes.

BlueJeans review by Kent N.
Kent N.

"Love Blue Jeans"

What do you like best?

It is very seamless. I always found it hard with other softwares to keep a strong connection. I like the feedback window that appears after every meeting closing. Makes me feel like i'm heard. The fact that I can create a meeting in Outlook and assign it Blue Jeans who then send that recipient an email with my meeting details is also awesome. There are a couple of other integrations with BlueJeans I would like to know more about through; who else it can communicate with, etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the sharing of screens option. Sometimes it gives me issues. That could be my machine, though.I don't like how hard it is to get to recorded meetings. After the meeting is over and completed, the recording should be emailed to everyone on the call. Most of the time, I have to email the recorder and ask them to send me the recording and that can be annoying,

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a more robust, fleshed out version of WebEx. It can handle more on the call at once without lagging or dropping. That is a very important feature for a 1000+ company. Video/audio sharing is also very easy and seamless.

Being able to have a meeting with 50+ people is definitely a business solution for us at HomeAway. lso being able to see their faces is a plus too.

BlueJeans review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"BlueJeans for Business"

What do you like best?

I like that Bluejeans can accommodate a large number of users at once, and that there are a variety of tools to ensure that everyone can be heard - chats, raising hands, speaking, sharing screens. I also like that you can mute individuals who don't need to be speaking, and that you can dial in from a phone or computer.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally it is difficult to shift back and forth between video and shared screens, and it's not possible for a person to share their screen and their video at the same time if that person is not the moderator. There are also times that it is hard to communicate effectively because individuals will try to talk all at the same time, and some voices get lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to have your video and audio working before you try to log into the meeting. Always check that your connection is good. Utilize the chat and question functions as often as you can.

Our company has a large number of telecommuters and we have multiple offices across the country and world. Bluejeans allows us to share videos, content, and conference lines when we are not all working in the same office.

BlueJeans review by Jason  B.
Jason B.

"Cheap and Cheerful "

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use - the Outlook add-in makes setting up meetings simple, I have yet to have any attendee - regardless of computer proficiency - have issues signing in from a desktop or mobile device. It also works great on international VoIP calls, with none of the issues of some other screen sharing tools out there. There is a good selection of dial-in numbers if a user doesn't have a microphone or speakers, so it ticks most of the big boxes you'd look for in a webinar/screen share/demo tool.

What do you dislike?

There's no 'take control' feature, so this can't really be used quite like Skype or GTM, but for demos or screen sharing, it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Audio Quality is great, screen share is great, good in low bandwidth scenarios. Mobile access is great, all in all it's a solid app for screen sharing.

We struggled for a long time with Skype for Business. Between locked down firewalls, challenges with setup in different browsers, and the baffling menus (at least, that's the feedback we've received), we often started demos or web meetings 10, 15 minutes late. With BlueJeans we start on time with minimal fuss.

BlueJeans review by Nitin M.
Nitin M.

"Very effective and simple to use! Super Satisfied! :)"

What do you like best?

One click connection that is very stable. Video and Voice quality is also really good. I have shown videos via screen share to 50 users at a time and it works fine without any bandwidth issues!

This app serves the purpose just right for efficient meetings and without wasting precious first few minutes just waiting for everyone to connect

What do you dislike?

Cannot take screenshots within the app of screen shares (it could be, that this feature is not enabled by my company!).

Sometimes there are sync issues with my phone calendar and app takes a bit of time to show the scheduled meetings! This can definitely be improved!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a product that is worth using and value for money! Very Simple and easy to use even for an average computer user.

Being in a global role, I need to have virtual meetings all the time. One thing I make them more effective is via having video calls. Previous platforms that I used always had bandwidth issues or troubles with video connection. But with Bluejeans I have never had that issue so super satisfied using it!

It makes communication across borders and cultures so much more effective!

BlueJeans review by Penfen F.
Penfen F.

"Nice work on the latest Bluejeans Mac client app"

What do you like best?

Overall Bluejeans has been working accurately , compared to Webex.

It has been improving since the early of 2017, when my Company start using it.

The support team is my favorite at this application. I am getting the updates and proper follow up from the team if there any issues or downtime. Even I am getting the access for the beta app at some occurrences.

The integration to the polycom system also very convenient. It is another plus quality for the bluejeans. I just need the ID memorized in order to dial into my bluejeans room, or Inviting other party.

What do you dislike?

The application used too many resources in Mac, hence if the call takes more than 2 hours, the macbook can be rather warm.

I would request for more CPU and Memory efficient mac app, since I am constantly using the app throughout the day. The memory is required, since the mac can be slower once the app start hogging the CPU fan.

The Mute button can be better. Currently I use the M or UI button to mute. However, in my opinion, you should be using SPACE as well to mute and unmute when I am holding the SPACE keyboard button. Also another issues I could find : sometimes the app did not recognize my keyboard input for the mute button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good choice for small to medium sized company

Conference call for Daily status update and Development troubleshoots

BlueJeans review by Amy B.
Amy B.

"Daily User from Small to Large Groups with Video and/or Shared Screens"

What do you like best?

Fairly straightforward and easy to use. I like the default setting options so that I can rely on how I want to schedule a regular meeting but easily change it up when it applies. The recording option has been very helpful to us especially in training situations. In our group we share screens more often then we meet by video, but working at a law firm that is across multiple states it is great to be able to have video meetings when we can.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you can only schedule time based on fifteen minute increments and that you cannot send out a meeting for a time already in progress. We need meetings to show up on our Outlook calendars so using the "Start My Meeting" option is not always the best for us. I also don't like that recurring appointments cannot be individually edited or deleted without affecting all of them.

I work with a team of people who are in different office locations and we have daily meetings as well as random meetings with each other. We also use BlueJeans to meet with our end users for requirements gathering, business process discussions, training, etc. A lot of our meetings are pre-scheduled, but we also deal with random, immediate meetings.

BlueJeans review by Grace F.
Grace F.

"Excellent communication tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to be able to connect to my employees and peers across the state. This was previously a difficult task to complete when we are all so spread out. The ability use video while conversing with the team gives a more personalized solution, and allows for the team to have immediate result turn around. In the past I would have to drive over a 175 mile radius to be able to have that dialogue with my team that I am now able to have by connecting to the application which is easy to use for all.

What do you dislike?

The quality of the video could improve as well as the connection time. Share screen from ipad/ phone needs to be part of the tool as it is currently not. You can easily access it on the computer, but with my job being on the go, I need to be able to share my screen on multiple platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have all the information about the product ready and have the necessary knowledge prior to exposing teams to BlueJeans.

business problems I have solved is not being able to have a connection with my 7 direct reports. this gives more of a personalized connection with my team that I wouldn't be able to have otherwise. I have seen an uplift and overall engagement around the product and business meeting calls.

BlueJeans review by Smit P.
Smit P.

"Video Conferencing for Masses"

What do you like best?

One of the biggest use case for BlueJeans for us has been its capability to hold large groups of conferences. BlueJeans also offers recording of these meetings and conferences. The recordings then can be split up between audio sources and video sources right from blue jeans, which is very convenient.

What do you dislike?

The new is UI is a bit different. it is a step in right direction. However, it would have been better if they offered to revert back to the classic UI which our users have grown to be more familiar with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend adapting BlueJeans as a solution.

BlueJeans offers our users to remotely attend a meeting, while still having the same felling as if they are there in person. One of the biggest benefits we have realized using this software, is its capability of recording meetings. We did not know how often we would use it, until it was made available to us.

BlueJeans review by Dan D.
Dan D.

"Video conferencing the way it's supposed to be."

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about BlueJeans is the comfortable UI. Things are exactly where I'd expect them to be. It's also quite easy to adjust your preferences so the product works the way you want. I enjoy the full integration that BlueJeans offers throughout my work day experience. From scheduling meetings, to joining conference calls, to dialing in for voice calls. BlueJeans is ready and available for any situation.

What do you dislike?

I don't like it when audio stops when video fails. I feel like the product could be better if during periods of low bandwidth the video would pause and audio would resume. Instead, the audio and video feed is interrupted and then it tries to catch up as bandwidth improves. This is more obtrusive to the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend people try all the possibilities. Video conferencing is still and emerging technology, but Bluejeans is the clear frontrunner.

Working with remote teams and conducting meetings across multiple geographies has always been difficult to manage.. BlueJeans has made the experience of working together much better.

BlueJeans review by Shyam K.
Shyam K.

"An advanced conferencing tool that is easy to use and strong on features"

What do you like best?

The ease of you, the intuitive app and the multiple ways to login to a meeting are the key features that I love.

What do you dislike?

With a corporate account, the login sometimes gets messy and the mobile app also doesnt login outside of the network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The corporate logins can be a little messy. But the voice quality, the video and the cast features are all top notch. There is an intuitive mobile app and that definitely helps when you are on the go. This is one of the best conferencing apps that I have used in recent times.

We are a distributed team, working in different time zones and offices. Bluejeans helps us give the feeling of being in the same room, the voice quality is very good, the connections are strong most of the time and video is crisp. The presentation and option to screen share is very useful and helps us communicate better.

BlueJeans review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Use BlueJeans for business every day"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is really consistent for me across all of the devices I use it through. I'm able to use it on my LifeSize video conferencing equipment, my iPhone, downloaded on my computer, and through the web version on my computer. I schedule at least 5 meetings on average everyday and when I have to log into another video service I do not get the same consistency I do with BlueJeans! I also really love that I'm able to record meetings. I share recordings with the meetings to people who had to miss on a near daily basis which has been really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Brand recognition is really the only thing. People from outside of my organization aren't familiar with BlueJeans, and it's always nerve-wracking to have to use a new software, but as brand recognition increases, things will be easier. I wish the chat automatically popped up. There have been many times where I've missed chat because it's not as clear that I'm missing a message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! We've found it useful.

The problem is that I need a solution that works across all mediums. Especially for a conferencing system like LifeSize, Google Hangouts won't work. BlueJeans has worked across everything and it's as reliable as my email. There's nothing worse than getting on a video call and being late and behind because of technical difficulties. Happily this is mostly never a problem on BlueJeans. Love to use for sharing recordings! Bandwidth has been great as well, which is very . necessary in my line of work.

BlueJeans review by Andres Ricardo R.
Andres Ricardo R.

"videoconference experience colombia"

What do you like best?

the experience with blue jean is simple, easy to configure, high quality video and many other things in the application make bluejeans the best option when we think of a video conference. It is not necessary to request system support when people connect to the meeting. The installation does not require an administrator password. We only need the ID that you send us by email and enter with my computer or even easier to download the application in our mobile device and it works perfect.

What do you dislike?

the company's staff used to travel from different cities to stay for one or two hours in a meeting, which caused losses of time and money in significant trips in the daily work. Now users sit at their desks and connect with our conference system wherever they are in any part of the world on laptops. also using mobile phones and can preserve bandwidth within the application

Recommendations to others considering the product

already being connected that is very easy because we only need the ID and it is easier to configure meetings, we can share screens easily. interact for you with the participants of the meeting and people who do not have the software integrated with their businesses can install extensions and we could easily share screens with customers and video calls.

savings in travel of people to other cities for a few hours this has been a benefit that e found with blue jean

BlueJeans review by Pablo A.
Pablo A.

"experience in video conferencing Blue Jeans"

What do you like best?

easy to configure and join meetings, and many other things in the application, makes bluejeans the best option when we think of a video conference. In its easy operation there is no need for IT assistance when people connect to the meeting. The installation does not require an administrator password, simply with an ID and that's it. Great job

What do you dislike?

People had to travel long distances from their cities only for one or two hours to attend a meeting, which caused losses of time and money in meaningful trips. Now users sit at their desks and connect to our conference system or laptops. When traveling using mobile phones and can preserve bandwidth within the

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once connected it is easy to set up meetings, we can easily share screen. People who do not also have the software integrated with their business can install extensions and we have been able to easily do share screens with clients and video calls.

Theres no need to people to be in the same place for a meeting, it can be donde from everywhere in the world and no matter the time of the day, flight schedules and delays

I have the integrity of my work team to hold business meetings at the moment when the equipment is necessary for my work team in the city or state of my country

The way they changed the way they share multimedia content or videos. Everything else is perfect does not need modifications

BlueJeans review by Alejo N.
Alejo N.

"Thinking in video conference? Bluejeans is the best option"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, stability. People can connect from multiple devices, operating systems or when traveling. Theres no need for people to be at the office wasting precios time in long trips.

What do you dislike?

Nothin really, everything was awesome till now, no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Discovering bluejeans is the best thing that could ever happened in our company. You cant imagine how many time and money we saved in the last two years. Meeting results are the same with less expenses

Avoid people from being outside of operations field or living in airplanes. No matter where the user is when need to meet. Theres always a device where we can use bluejeans, simple and cheap. When our people is at the field, with customers or HCP you cant imagine how difficult is to arrange a meeting when everyones agenda depends of external factors and other people. Physical meetings at the office were making people to loose some importants dates or meetings with people do care.

BlueJeans review by Yudy G.
Yudy G.

"VIDEO CONFERENCE BLUE JEANS"

What do you like best?

What I like most about blue jeans is that the ease of their connection does not need the help of IT, plus the saving of time, money and people do not have to move from one city to another to attend a meeting, this one where can be connected from your cell phone or your computer the only thing is to ensure a good connection to the Internet and it is already very easy, I can gather a work group at any time of the day, do institutional talks, not needing a room to gather people with just scheduling a meeting in blue jean and send the ID of the meeting already this one.

What do you dislike?

Now users sit at their desks and connect to our conference system or laptops. When traveling using mobile phones and can preserve the bandwidth within the application, the easy connection from anywhere in the world is fantastic

Recommendations to others considering the product

configure the connection that is through the corporate email, once it is easier to set up meetings, and we can easily share screens. People who do not have the software integrated with their businesses can install extensions and we have been able to easily share screens with clients and

The way they changed from sharing multimedia content or videos. the audio is perfect very good quality Everything else is perfect

BlueJeans review by Maria O.
Maria O.

"Great experience in video conferencing"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to set up, quality and many other things in the application, makes bluejeans the best option when we think in video conference. Theres no need for IT support when people connects to the meeting. Installation does not require administrator password. Great job

What do you dislike?

People used to travel long distances from their cities just for an hour or two in a meetings causing significant time losses in day by day work. Now users sit in their desks and connect with our conference system or in the laptops. When travelling using mobile phones and can preserve bandwith within the app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once connected, it is easy to set up meetings, the audio and video is perfect no matter where the site is, people always do it from an easy connection using their mobile device or computer. It is spectacular

Simple, fácil de configurar, calidad y muchas otras cosas en la aplicación, hace que bluejeans sea la mejor opción cuando pensamos en una videoconferencia. No hay necesidad de asistencia de TI cuando las personas se conectan a la reunión. La instalación no requiere contraseña de administrador. Gran trabajo, Blue Jean se a convertido en una herramienta indispensable en la empresa por la facilicad de unir grupos de trabajo a una reunion.

BlueJeans review by Cory R.
Cory R.

"Good Service With Continual Improvements"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is a stable video conference system that provides the functionality and versatility that's required for today's standard of long distance enterprise. I am able to communicate effectively with my global teams without the need of travel expense.

BlueJeans provides continual updates and added features with new releases. They listen to customer feedback and road map desired features in their updates. The support is quick and reliable to get answers.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced stability issues at times and on certain versions of the software. New version took a step back from the previous version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a solid product that will perform its purpose. Support is quick to respond and they seem to care about their customers.

Video and long distance conference. Screen sharing. Large town-hall meetings.Customer training. Interviews and brainstorming sessions. We have realized a reduction in cost of travel and an increase in efficiency and collaboration.

BlueJeans review by Mori F.
Mori F.

"Serviceabe Interoffice meeting app - connect from any device!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to create a meeting (I love the gcal meeting button). Super easy to join a meeting (the gcal join button). The desktop app has gotten notably better. However, I'd say maybe the number one best thing is how seamless and great the mobile experience is.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the audio does weird nasty things, line infinite echo (How has no one solved that yet) or turning people into underwater robots. They also change the GUI without much warning or reason and it can e kind of disorienting. Sometimes it just doesn't work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider

1.) Cost

2.) Room Systems

3.) International needs - if you can't VOIP Bluejeans isn't great internationally

4.) Connection quality. I think Bluejeans starts to suffer at lower bandwidths more than some other apps.

Bluejeans lets you have meetings with all our remote teams and satellite offices. It also has PrimeTime so we can use it for our large group meetings. It's pretty lightweight and has lots of options to connect. It's also nicely affordable.

BlueJeans review by Andrerson B.
Andrerson B.

"experience in videoconferencing"

What do you like best?

the blue jean application has a configuration facility people have an easy income and this makes bluejeans the best option when we think of a video conference. There is no need for IT assistance when people connect to the meeting. The installation does not require an administrator password. Great job.

What do you dislike?

The way they changed the way they share multimedia content or videos. the rest has no discussion

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we connect, it's easy to set up meetings and share screens easily. People who do not have the software integrated with their businesses can install the apps and we have been able to easily share screens with users of the company.

People used to travel between their cities only for one or two hours in a meeting, having to spend money on plane tickets also caused significant time losses in daily work. Now users sit at their desks and connect to our conference system or laptops where they are working, home, airports, traveling using mobile phones and can preserve bandwidth within the application.

BlueJeans review by Ricardo B.
Ricardo B.

"experience using blue jeans app"

What do you like best?

have the ease in the company of videoconferencing, the ease of not having the staff to go to a meeting place if I can not meet with people in different cities, also the ease of entering the meeting from my computer or my cell phone from any place in the country I just need internet. also the application has something very positive that for the company the speed in the image when interacting with the people feels like having them in the same meeting room face to face, the image is not pixelated and the image is almost in real time.

What do you dislike?

There are really very few negative things that I find in the application of blue jeans, one of them is not being able to have a larger part of the boxes in the call as being able to see all 20 participants of the meeting at the time, I do not like it the sound was blocked automatically and the word was given at the meeting by raising the hand with a button

Recommendations to others considering the product

would like to recommend to the manufacturers of Blue Jeans to have a help desk 24 hours a day and that is with video many times people are not up to date in technology and do not understand many things about how to make the connection

Really blue jean has been a great help in my company since we have more than 4000 employees at a Colombian level, this helped us to have more contact with the commercial part of the cities of our country and go to the commercial aesthetics and be communicated to brevity

BlueJeans review by Juan Carlos  M.
Juan Carlos M.

"Great user experience and bang for buck"

What do you like best?

I think Blue Jeans stands out over competition by including more features for the same price. A feature I value a lot is the unlimited cloud recording we get with our company account. This gives us much flexibility when recording meetings and allows us to stop worrying about downloading all recordings after each meeting.

What do you dislike?

We have used BlueJeans for a long time now, and we are very accustomed to the way things work regarding in-meeting settings and controls. The new user interface however, seems to be have some problems when using more advanced features such as live streaming to Facebook live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it has some great features and its very easy to use.

We use BlueJeans primarily in the field of distance learning. By offering the possibility to schedule online meetings to our faculty, we have also opened the doors to have classes given by international professors. Furthermore, when a professor is on a trip he (she) is also able to connect and give class to students from remote locations.

BlueJeans review by Alfonso M.
Alfonso M.

"Best solution for video conferencing"

What do you like best?

People in remote sites can connect and be in touch with their teamates, train colleagues. Its very easy to use and interconnection, quality and stability.

Another great thing about BlueJeans is the simple and easy way for other participants who do not have the installed client/software to download it using any internet browser and install it on the computer without asking for aprovval or permissions from IT department.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Everything about BlueJeans is great. All i can think now is with recent changes made in the way we share video or rich media, maybe thinking in stability and connection quality when sahring but still is a great application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you talk about videoconferencing Bluejeans is a must have. The best is Bluejeans is compatible with every system you can think of

Reduced long trips, time availability. It's easy to follow up projects even with remote users. Previously people had to travel from another cities to main office wasting time, taking risks and leaving field work

BlueJeans review by Jay W.
Jay W.

"BlueJeans quality issues"

What do you like best?

Video from multiple locations. Multiple windows are ok, but I'd prefer to have more control of how they are displayed, both in the browser, and the stand-alone application.

What do you dislike?

Cannot select the person speaking, so I get 9 random video feeds. None of them are the speaker (when phone audio is used and especially when people do not mute their own mic.). Quality of video and audio is always an issue in our meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cannot select the person speaking, so you'll get 9 random video feeds. None of them are the speaker (when phone audio is used and especially when people do not mute their own mic.). Quality of video and audio is always an issue in our meetings.

ADP has used BlueJeans software for many years and for many of our Team meetings. BlueJeans remote conferencing software is also used for company-wide announcements to employees and Global Town Halls. Software Development must still happen over distances, between offices, and around the world, so recently we started using BlueJeans remote conferencing software to do that and provide Tech Lunch events for our developers to increase their knowledge, gain new skills, and learn technologies they may never would have had exposure to otherwise. Though there are sometimes technical issues getting users to mute their audio, or to get it working at each location, it is usually resolved within 5 to 7 minutes and then we may commence the event. Therefore, I always recommend creating your event link days ahead via the BlueJeans portal and including that in all of your communications to employees. Then, make sure to encourage everyone to show-up early and click the link to launch the event so that they may test their settings before the presenter starts the meet-up.

BlueJeans review by Mari F.
Mari F.

"Reasonable software that does everything needed for a basic web meeting."

What do you like best?

Things I like best

Works shockingly well from a mobile phone - you really can Bluejeans on any device

Platform agnostic - works even with Linux.

Super quick to launch and use

Recording is easy

You can use your phone number as your quick meeting, which is easy to remember

What do you dislike?

Things I like least:

International phone situation is dicey

Sometimes it just doesn't work (though this is true of all such software I have tried)

No remote keyboard/mouse control despite beta-ing it like 2 years ago

That really loud woman's voice that announces the recording is starting. It's very jarring and really hurts the established natural flow, especially in research

We use Bluejeans for all our team meetings and for a portion of our research. Prior to Bluejeans we had to maintain different apps depending on which OS people used. The login process is a lot simpler and in most cases they can just a use a web meeting which cuts down on downloads and that in turn is one less thing to go wrong. That said, the desktop app has come a long way.

BlueJeans review by Conrad W.
Conrad W.

"Brought the meeting to me with ease"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans has made meetings with my teams a pleasure. Scheduling a meeting is easy and the video and voice quality is generally very good. I operate over 20 sites with line managers based at each of these sites. Since using BlueJeans, meetings with these remotely based individuals has made life easy. The ability to share information and to actually see the participants has resulted in productive meetings with all participants able to participate in full.

What do you dislike?

I have no specific problems to highlight with BlueJeans. The only problem experienced from time to time is that network speed sometimes causes delays and poor voice quality. This is in my view not a BlueJeans issue though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Bluejeans for all who needs to have remote conference meetings

Ability to meet with teams based across the country in real time.

Ability to quickly get people together, though based across different sites, to meet and close out issues

BlueJeans review by Anton V.
Anton V.

"Video conferencing solution with clean and intuitive layout"

What do you like best?

1. The UI is clutter free and easy to understand

2. Works across all platforms without the need for any add-ons

3. Easy to start a meeting as well as join one

4. Have been working without any issues related to network speed so far.

5. Meeting recording option.

What do you dislike?

1. The popup for video which comes when you share your screen, it comes in the way most of the time.

2. It needs a better way of notifying chat, especially notifying the user who is sharing screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Given how simple the interface is, i think every one can check this for themselves and the learning curve will also be less. I think they would like it. You need to keep in mind that it doesn't have features like polls or file sharing (at least as of now)

For team meetings and discussions where people from remote locations are expected to join. It was much easier to launch a meeting and share the invite with Bluejeans.

Learn more about BlueJeans

BlueJeans Videos

Learning about BlueJeans?

* We monitor all BlueJeans reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(1,326)