G2 Crowd builds the world's largest business commerce platform fueled by $100M in funding 馃殌
BlueJeans

BlueJeans

(1,022)

BlueJeans brings video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day. The first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want.

Work for BlueJeans?

BlueJeans review by User in Internet
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BlueJeans
BlueJeans review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

BlueJeans review by Margaret L.
Margaret L.

"Functionality and Convenience"

What do you like best?

Convenience of recording video while sharing either the entire screen or just one application I'm using. User friendly interface makes group meetings a breeze, even if someone in the meeting is new to the application. Being able to download recorded videos also helps when planning for online classes, and the downloadable formats for videos works with several other types of programs and websites. There is no trouble when switching operating systems; BlueJeans works whether I'm using my work computer (Windows PC) and when I'm using my personal computer (Mac).

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Everything about BlueJeans is great. I would recommend that new users play around with the program before they start to use it full-time, as it may take some getting used to if you are used to using other video conferencing software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that new users play around with the program before starting to use it full-time. I currently use BlueJeans for my online classes, as well as personal and professional meetings. I can access it 24/7, and not have any issues when I switch from my work computer (PC) to my personal computer (Mac). The ease of use is extremely fluid.

Being able to walk my students through how to do something online (while sharing my screen in BlueJeans) has made my life so much easier. Students don't have to come to me in person, they can just email me for a virtual appointment. It cuts out several steps of having an in-person meeting.

BlueJeans review by Prasanna V.
Prasanna V.

"Very good Video Conferencing app w"

What do you like best?

The all new Bluejeans app is very good with connection, High definition videos and dolby audio. The usability of the product is very good and is more portable

What do you dislike?

Heaviness. The app is heavy if not switched on the low bandwidth mode. It eats more bandwidth than webex. The app doesn't have the ability to share files, play rich media etc which could be enhanced

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have when you really need a light video conferencing app thats portable and is compatible with every system you can think of.

Video conferencing over a web, room and device based solution. It is portable, and quickly accessible from anywhere. The most important factor is that it is web based and has plugins that works right. You won't need to rely on the firewalls to join a video conference call.

Being a business with multiple locations, Bluejeans gave the flexibility of joining from anywhere through toll free numbers across the globe.

BlueJeans review by Jason  B.
Jason B.

"Cheap and Cheerful "

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use - the Outlook add-in makes setting up meetings simple, I have yet to have any attendee - regardless of computer proficiency - have issues signing in from a desktop or mobile device. It also works great on international VoIP calls, with none of the issues of some other screen sharing tools out there. There is a good selection of dial-in numbers if a user doesn't have a microphone or speakers, so it ticks most of the big boxes you'd look for in a webinar/screen share/demo tool.

What do you dislike?

There's no 'take control' feature, so this can't really be used quite like Skype or GTM, but for demos or screen sharing, it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Audio Quality is great, screen share is great, good in low bandwidth scenarios. Mobile access is great, all in all it's a solid app for screen sharing.

We struggled for a long time with Skype for Business. Between locked down firewalls, challenges with setup in different browsers, and the baffling menus (at least, that's the feedback we've received), we often started demos or web meetings 10, 15 minutes late. With BlueJeans we start on time with minimal fuss.

BlueJeans review by Nitin M.
Nitin M.

"Very effective and simple to use! Super Satisfied! :)"

What do you like best?

One click connection that is very stable. Video and Voice quality is also really good. I have shown videos via screen share to 50 users at a time and it works fine without any bandwidth issues!

This app serves the purpose just right for efficient meetings and without wasting precious first few minutes just waiting for everyone to connect

What do you dislike?

Cannot take screenshots within the app of screen shares (it could be, that this feature is not enabled by my company!).

Sometimes there are sync issues with my phone calendar and app takes a bit of time to show the scheduled meetings! This can definitely be improved!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a product that is worth using and value for money! Very Simple and easy to use even for an average computer user.

Being in a global role, I need to have virtual meetings all the time. One thing I make them more effective is via having video calls. Previous platforms that I used always had bandwidth issues or troubles with video connection. But with Bluejeans I have never had that issue so super satisfied using it!

It makes communication across borders and cultures so much more effective!

BlueJeans review by Penfen F.
Penfen F.

"Nice work on the latest Bluejeans Mac client app"

What do you like best?

Overall Bluejeans has been working accurately , compared to Webex.

It has been improving since the early of 2017, when my Company start using it.

The support team is my favorite at this application. I am getting the updates and proper follow up from the team if there any issues or downtime. Even I am getting the access for the beta app at some occurrences.

The integration to the polycom system also very convenient. It is another plus quality for the bluejeans. I just need the ID memorized in order to dial into my bluejeans room, or Inviting other party.

What do you dislike?

The application used too many resources in Mac, hence if the call takes more than 2 hours, the macbook can be rather warm.

I would request for more CPU and Memory efficient mac app, since I am constantly using the app throughout the day. The memory is required, since the mac can be slower once the app start hogging the CPU fan.

The Mute button can be better. Currently I use the M or UI button to mute. However, in my opinion, you should be using SPACE as well to mute and unmute when I am holding the SPACE keyboard button. Also another issues I could find : sometimes the app did not recognize my keyboard input for the mute button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good choice for small to medium sized company

Conference call for Daily status update and Development troubleshoots

BlueJeans review by Amy B.
Amy B.

"Daily User from Small to Large Groups with Video and/or Shared Screens"

What do you like best?

Fairly straightforward and easy to use. I like the default setting options so that I can rely on how I want to schedule a regular meeting but easily change it up when it applies. The recording option has been very helpful to us especially in training situations. In our group we share screens more often then we meet by video, but working at a law firm that is across multiple states it is great to be able to have video meetings when we can.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you can only schedule time based on fifteen minute increments and that you cannot send out a meeting for a time already in progress. We need meetings to show up on our Outlook calendars so using the "Start My Meeting" option is not always the best for us. I also don't like that recurring appointments cannot be individually edited or deleted without affecting all of them.

I work with a team of people who are in different office locations and we have daily meetings as well as random meetings with each other. We also use BlueJeans to meet with our end users for requirements gathering, business process discussions, training, etc. A lot of our meetings are pre-scheduled, but we also deal with random, immediate meetings.

BlueJeans review by Grace F.
Grace F.

"Excellent communication tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to be able to connect to my employees and peers across the state. This was previously a difficult task to complete when we are all so spread out. The ability use video while conversing with the team gives a more personalized solution, and allows for the team to have immediate result turn around. In the past I would have to drive over a 175 mile radius to be able to have that dialogue with my team that I am now able to have by connecting to the application which is easy to use for all.

What do you dislike?

The quality of the video could improve as well as the connection time. Share screen from ipad/ phone needs to be part of the tool as it is currently not. You can easily access it on the computer, but with my job being on the go, I need to be able to share my screen on multiple platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have all the information about the product ready and have the necessary knowledge prior to exposing teams to BlueJeans.

business problems I have solved is not being able to have a connection with my 7 direct reports. this gives more of a personalized connection with my team that I wouldn't be able to have otherwise. I have seen an uplift and overall engagement around the product and business meeting calls.

BlueJeans review by Smit P.
Smit P.

"Video Conferencing for Masses"

What do you like best?

One of the biggest use case for BlueJeans for us has been its capability to hold large groups of conferences. BlueJeans also offers recording of these meetings and conferences. The recordings then can be split up between audio sources and video sources right from blue jeans, which is very convenient.

What do you dislike?

The new is UI is a bit different. it is a step in right direction. However, it would have been better if they offered to revert back to the classic UI which our users have grown to be more familiar with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend adapting BlueJeans as a solution.

BlueJeans offers our users to remotely attend a meeting, while still having the same felling as if they are there in person. One of the biggest benefits we have realized using this software, is its capability of recording meetings. We did not know how often we would use it, until it was made available to us.

BlueJeans review by Sajin S.
Sajin S.

"A Great Video Conferencing Solution For Your Business"

What do you like best?

Great video and audio clarity. Responsive screen sharing capabilities. Simple interface and echo free conferencing. Bluejeans also updates all their apps across platforms making it easy to update to new operating systems and their updates. Bluejeans also integrates into calendar well. And if you're on the go, the mobile app can easily connect you to meetings easily. You can also set up Bluejeans to be on your conferencing systems in your company so that a team of users can connect in one go to the big screen using Cisco systems or similar. Lastly, Bluejeans also provides personal plans if you would like to subscribe it for your small business with minimal cost.

What do you dislike?

Not so much to dislike here. The app on phone can be a little bit more intuitive. The mobile app feels a bit heavier in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bluejeans is a great solution for your business. It's easy to use and works seamlessly. It integrates easily into your calendars making it easier to create and send out requests with variety of connectivity options. The software also works in countries like UAE where VoIP is blocked. Bluejeans always stays ahead of the curve and updates their app for new software updates. For e.g: Its already Mac OS X Mojave ready(since launch). This is an important factor as you have to hold on to updating your systems usually due to incompatibilities.

Our business spread across different continents. This means our clientele is also all across the globe. Bluejeans makes it really easy for clients to connect with us. The process is so straightforward, anybody can easily connect with us without getting into any complications. It also works well in countries with lower data speed which usually can be tricky. It doesn't force everyone to download the app to attend the call which is great.

BlueJeans review by Dan D.
Dan D.

"Video conferencing the way it's supposed to be."

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about BlueJeans is the comfortable UI. Things are exactly where I'd expect them to be. It's also quite easy to adjust your preferences so the product works the way you want. I enjoy the full integration that BlueJeans offers throughout my work day experience. From scheduling meetings, to joining conference calls, to dialing in for voice calls. BlueJeans is ready and available for any situation.

What do you dislike?

I don't like it when audio stops when video fails. I feel like the product could be better if during periods of low bandwidth the video would pause and audio would resume. Instead, the audio and video feed is interrupted and then it tries to catch up as bandwidth improves. This is more obtrusive to the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend people try all the possibilities. Video conferencing is still and emerging technology, but Bluejeans is the clear frontrunner.

Working with remote teams and conducting meetings across multiple geographies has always been difficult to manage.. BlueJeans has made the experience of working together much better.

BlueJeans review by Shyam K.
Shyam K.

"An advanced conferencing tool that is easy to use and strong on features"

What do you like best?

The ease of you, the intuitive app and the multiple ways to login to a meeting are the key features that I love.

What do you dislike?

With a corporate account, the login sometimes gets messy and the mobile app also doesnt login outside of the network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The corporate logins can be a little messy. But the voice quality, the video and the cast features are all top notch. There is an intuitive mobile app and that definitely helps when you are on the go. This is one of the best conferencing apps that I have used in recent times.

We are a distributed team, working in different time zones and offices. Bluejeans helps us give the feeling of being in the same room, the voice quality is very good, the connections are strong most of the time and video is crisp. The presentation and option to screen share is very useful and helps us communicate better.

BlueJeans review by Jonah J.
Jonah J.

"BlueJeans helps us to meet remotely in large groups, with the option to record the interactions."

What do you like best?

Our organization also uses Google Hangouts, but that application has a relatively low ceiling for the number of users that can attend the meeting, especially compared to BlueJeans.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, we have experienced slowdowns when a new BlueJeans version is available, but not all of our users have installed the updated. This is an understandable challenge for any enterprise level software solution. It's not easy to balance the need for updates to such applications, with the motivation and/or willingness of users to install the updates in a timely fashion. One thing that might help with this situation is for an occasional (asynchronous) check in with large orgs, to outline the benefits of key updates, for dissemination across the org.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Communicate with your user-base about their expectations of BlueJeans, and show the calendaring options, as well as the in-meeting controls for administration. I think you'll find them intuitive and easy to navigate.

The ability to record our large meetings has great benefits for our organization, which is spread across many, many timezones. Not everyone can attend our larger meetings, and BlueJeans allows us to capture clear audio and video of the interactions that take place in these meetings. We have also benefitted from the connectivity between BlueJeans scheduling and Google calendar.

BlueJeans review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Use BlueJeans for business every day"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is really consistent for me across all of the devices I use it through. I'm able to use it on my LifeSize video conferencing equipment, my iPhone, downloaded on my computer, and through the web version on my computer. I schedule at least 5 meetings on average everyday and when I have to log into another video service I do not get the same consistency I do with BlueJeans! I also really love that I'm able to record meetings. I share recordings with the meetings to people who had to miss on a near daily basis which has been really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Brand recognition is really the only thing. People from outside of my organization aren't familiar with BlueJeans, and it's always nerve-wracking to have to use a new software, but as brand recognition increases, things will be easier. I wish the chat automatically popped up. There have been many times where I've missed chat because it's not as clear that I'm missing a message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! We've found it useful.

The problem is that I need a solution that works across all mediums. Especially for a conferencing system like LifeSize, Google Hangouts won't work. BlueJeans has worked across everything and it's as reliable as my email. There's nothing worse than getting on a video call and being late and behind because of technical difficulties. Happily this is mostly never a problem on BlueJeans. Love to use for sharing recordings! Bandwidth has been great as well, which is very . necessary in my line of work.

BlueJeans review by Andres Ricardo R.
Andres Ricardo R.

"videoconference experience colombia"

What do you like best?

the experience with blue jean is simple, easy to configure, high quality video and many other things in the application make bluejeans the best option when we think of a video conference. It is not necessary to request system support when people connect to the meeting. The installation does not require an administrator password. We only need the ID that you send us by email and enter with my computer or even easier to download the application in our mobile device and it works perfect.

What do you dislike?

the company's staff used to travel from different cities to stay for one or two hours in a meeting, which caused losses of time and money in significant trips in the daily work. Now users sit at their desks and connect with our conference system wherever they are in any part of the world on laptops. also using mobile phones and can preserve bandwidth within the application

Recommendations to others considering the product

already being connected that is very easy because we only need the ID and it is easier to configure meetings, we can share screens easily. interact for you with the participants of the meeting and people who do not have the software integrated with their businesses can install extensions and we could easily share screens with customers and video calls.

savings in travel of people to other cities for a few hours this has been a benefit that e found with blue jean

BlueJeans review by Pablo A.
Pablo A.

"experience in video conferencing Blue Jeans"

What do you like best?

easy to configure and join meetings, and many other things in the application, makes bluejeans the best option when we think of a video conference. In its easy operation there is no need for IT assistance when people connect to the meeting. The installation does not require an administrator password, simply with an ID and that's it. Great job

What do you dislike?

People had to travel long distances from their cities only for one or two hours to attend a meeting, which caused losses of time and money in meaningful trips. Now users sit at their desks and connect to our conference system or laptops. When traveling using mobile phones and can preserve bandwidth within the

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once connected it is easy to set up meetings, we can easily share screen. People who do not also have the software integrated with their business can install extensions and we have been able to easily do share screens with clients and video calls.

Theres no need to people to be in the same place for a meeting, it can be donde from everywhere in the world and no matter the time of the day, flight schedules and delays

I have the integrity of my work team to hold business meetings at the moment when the equipment is necessary for my work team in the city or state of my country

The way they changed the way they share multimedia content or videos. Everything else is perfect does not need modifications

BlueJeans review by Alejo N.
Alejo N.

"Thinking in video conference? Bluejeans is the best option"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, stability. People can connect from multiple devices, operating systems or when traveling. Theres no need for people to be at the office wasting precios time in long trips.

What do you dislike?

Nothin really, everything was awesome till now, no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Discovering bluejeans is the best thing that could ever happened in our company. You cant imagine how many time and money we saved in the last two years. Meeting results are the same with less expenses

Avoid people from being outside of operations field or living in airplanes. No matter where the user is when need to meet. Theres always a device where we can use bluejeans, simple and cheap. When our people is at the field, with customers or HCP you cant imagine how difficult is to arrange a meeting when everyones agenda depends of external factors and other people. Physical meetings at the office were making people to loose some importants dates or meetings with people do care.

BlueJeans review by Yudy G.
Yudy G.

"VIDEO CONFERENCE BLUE JEANS"

What do you like best?

What I like most about blue jeans is that the ease of their connection does not need the help of IT, plus the saving of time, money and people do not have to move from one city to another to attend a meeting, this one where can be connected from your cell phone or your computer the only thing is to ensure a good connection to the Internet and it is already very easy, I can gather a work group at any time of the day, do institutional talks, not needing a room to gather people with just scheduling a meeting in blue jean and send the ID of the meeting already this one.

What do you dislike?

Now users sit at their desks and connect to our conference system or laptops. When traveling using mobile phones and can preserve the bandwidth within the application, the easy connection from anywhere in the world is fantastic

Recommendations to others considering the product

configure the connection that is through the corporate email, once it is easier to set up meetings, and we can easily share screens. People who do not have the software integrated with their businesses can install extensions and we have been able to easily share screens with clients and

The way they changed from sharing multimedia content or videos. the audio is perfect very good quality Everything else is perfect

BlueJeans review by Vladimir F.
Vladimir F.

"It's the best software you can find for videoconference and telepresence"

What do you like best?

People can connect to meetings anytime, anywhere and theres no need for administrator keys, its so simple to use the application and connect to an inivitation. You also can use it with your mobile phone no matter what your OS is.

What do you dislike?

Everything is ok, just something minor related to the way we share video to the meeting but i think the changes made are to improve stability

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, we used a lot of options before until we finally found Bluejeans. Really, you cant find a best sollution for videoconferencing. Is so simple to deploy, installation on clients dont need elevated priviledges and you can use anywhere no matter the device youre using.

You can suscribe for a trial if you want and i can assure you wont use any other software again.

Even you have bandwith saver on mobile devices so you dont have to worry for your data plan.

- People dont have to travel long distances

- Theres no need to leave field to attend a meeting

- With other solutions is not easy to set up on new clients

- Used to have hardware solutions in every city but is not practial when people is traveling

BlueJeans review by Maria O.
Maria O.

"Great experience in video conferencing"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to set up, quality and many other things in the application, makes bluejeans the best option when we think in video conference. Theres no need for IT support when people connects to the meeting. Installation does not require administrator password. Great job

What do you dislike?

People used to travel long distances from their cities just for an hour or two in a meetings causing significant time losses in day by day work. Now users sit in their desks and connect with our conference system or in the laptops. When travelling using mobile phones and can preserve bandwith within the app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once connected, it is easy to set up meetings, the audio and video is perfect no matter where the site is, people always do it from an easy connection using their mobile device or computer. It is spectacular

Simple, f谩cil de configurar, calidad y muchas otras cosas en la aplicaci贸n, hace que bluejeans sea la mejor opci贸n cuando pensamos en una videoconferencia. No hay necesidad de asistencia de TI cuando las personas se conectan a la reuni贸n. La instalaci贸n no requiere contrase帽a de administrador. Gran trabajo, Blue Jean se a convertido en una herramienta indispensable en la empresa por la facilicad de unir grupos de trabajo a una reunion.

BlueJeans review by Mori F.
Mori F.

"Serviceabe Interoffice meeting app - connect from any device!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to create a meeting (I love the gcal meeting button). Super easy to join a meeting (the gcal join button). The desktop app has gotten notably better. However, I'd say maybe the number one best thing is how seamless and great the mobile experience is.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the audio does weird nasty things, line infinite echo (How has no one solved that yet) or turning people into underwater robots. They also change the GUI without much warning or reason and it can e kind of disorienting. Sometimes it just doesn't work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider

1.) Cost

2.) Room Systems

3.) International needs - if you can't VOIP Bluejeans isn't great internationally

4.) Connection quality. I think Bluejeans starts to suffer at lower bandwidths more than some other apps.

Bluejeans lets you have meetings with all our remote teams and satellite offices. It also has PrimeTime so we can use it for our large group meetings. It's pretty lightweight and has lots of options to connect. It's also nicely affordable.

BlueJeans review by Selvin J.
Selvin J.

"Quality conferencing at reasonable price"

What do you like best?

The quality if the call, meaning both audio and video calls are excellent. Particularly the video is crisp and fine quality compared to other vide conferencing applications. Bluejeans is compatible with most AV equipment in our organisation and has a stable platform to support both audio and video meetings. The customer service team is great and a live assistance when needed the most is an advantage for our organisation where help is just a click away when needed.

What do you dislike?

As a end user engineer, i would not expect an application to misbehave or act abnormally when the user is using the application. I would also expect there is stability with the application, providing a Good quality video and audio. I have never come across anything in BlueJeans , so far so good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A simple and standard conferencing tool which will meets your business needs.

video conferencing, audio meetings, content sharing etc.

BlueJeans review by Andrerson B.
Andrerson B.

"experience in videoconferencing"

What do you like best?

the blue jean application has a configuration facility people have an easy income and this makes bluejeans the best option when we think of a video conference. There is no need for IT assistance when people connect to the meeting. The installation does not require an administrator password. Great job.

What do you dislike?

The way they changed the way they share multimedia content or videos. the rest has no discussion

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we connect, it's easy to set up meetings and share screens easily. People who do not have the software integrated with their businesses can install the apps and we have been able to easily share screens with users of the company.

People used to travel between their cities only for one or two hours in a meeting, having to spend money on plane tickets also caused significant time losses in daily work. Now users sit at their desks and connect to our conference system or laptops where they are working, home, airports, traveling using mobile phones and can preserve bandwidth within the application.

BlueJeans review by Ricardo B.
Ricardo B.

"experience using blue jeans app"

What do you like best?

have the ease in the company of videoconferencing, the ease of not having the staff to go to a meeting place if I can not meet with people in different cities, also the ease of entering the meeting from my computer or my cell phone from any place in the country I just need internet. also the application has something very positive that for the company the speed in the image when interacting with the people feels like having them in the same meeting room face to face, the image is not pixelated and the image is almost in real time.

What do you dislike?

There are really very few negative things that I find in the application of blue jeans, one of them is not being able to have a larger part of the boxes in the call as being able to see all 20 participants of the meeting at the time, I do not like it the sound was blocked automatically and the word was given at the meeting by raising the hand with a button

Recommendations to others considering the product

would like to recommend to the manufacturers of Blue Jeans to have a help desk 24 hours a day and that is with video many times people are not up to date in technology and do not understand many things about how to make the connection

Really blue jean has been a great help in my company since we have more than 4000 employees at a Colombian level, this helped us to have more contact with the commercial part of the cities of our country and go to the commercial aesthetics and be communicated to brevity

BlueJeans review by Juan Carlos  M.
Juan Carlos M.

"Great user experience and bang for buck"

What do you like best?

I think Blue Jeans stands out over competition by including more features for the same price. A feature I value a lot is the unlimited cloud recording we get with our company account. This gives us much flexibility when recording meetings and allows us to stop worrying about downloading all recordings after each meeting.

What do you dislike?

We have used BlueJeans for a long time now, and we are very accustomed to the way things work regarding in-meeting settings and controls. The new user interface however, seems to be have some problems when using more advanced features such as live streaming to Facebook live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it has some great features and its very easy to use.

We use BlueJeans primarily in the field of distance learning. By offering the possibility to schedule online meetings to our faculty, we have also opened the doors to have classes given by international professors. Furthermore, when a professor is on a trip he (she) is also able to connect and give class to students from remote locations.

BlueJeans review by Alfonso M.
Alfonso M.

"Best solution for video conferencing"

What do you like best?

People in remote sites can connect and be in touch with their teamates, train colleagues. Its very easy to use and interconnection, quality and stability.

Another great thing about BlueJeans is the simple and easy way for other participants who do not have the installed client/software to download it using any internet browser and install it on the computer without asking for aprovval or permissions from IT department.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Everything about BlueJeans is great. All i can think now is with recent changes made in the way we share video or rich media, maybe thinking in stability and connection quality when sahring but still is a great application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you talk about videoconferencing Bluejeans is a must have. The best is Bluejeans is compatible with every system you can think of

Reduced long trips, time availability. It's easy to follow up projects even with remote users. Previously people had to travel from another cities to main office wasting time, taking risks and leaving field work

BlueJeans review by Jay W.
Jay W.

"BlueJeans quality issues"

What do you like best?

Video from multiple locations. Multiple windows are ok, but I'd prefer to have more control of how they are displayed, both in the browser, and the stand-alone application.

What do you dislike?

Cannot select the person speaking, so I get 9 random video feeds. None of them are the speaker (when phone audio is used and especially when people do not mute their own mic.). Quality of video and audio is always an issue in our meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cannot select the person speaking, so you'll get 9 random video feeds. None of them are the speaker (when phone audio is used and especially when people do not mute their own mic.). Quality of video and audio is always an issue in our meetings.

ADP has used BlueJeans software for many years and for many of our Team meetings. BlueJeans remote conferencing software is also used for company-wide announcements to employees and Global Town Halls. Software Development must still happen over distances, between offices, and around the world, so recently we started using BlueJeans remote conferencing software to do that and provide Tech Lunch events for our developers to increase their knowledge, gain new skills, and learn technologies they may never would have had exposure to otherwise. Though there are sometimes technical issues getting users to mute their audio, or to get it working at each location, it is usually resolved within 5 to 7 minutes and then we may commence the event. Therefore, I always recommend creating your event link days ahead via the BlueJeans portal and including that in all of your communications to employees. Then, make sure to encourage everyone to show-up early and click the link to launch the event so that they may test their settings before the presenter starts the meet-up.

BlueJeans review by Mari F.
Mari F.

"Reasonable software that does everything needed for a basic web meeting."

What do you like best?

Things I like best

Works shockingly well from a mobile phone - you really can Bluejeans on any device

Platform agnostic - works even with Linux.

Super quick to launch and use

Recording is easy

You can use your phone number as your quick meeting, which is easy to remember

What do you dislike?

Things I like least:

International phone situation is dicey

Sometimes it just doesn't work (though this is true of all such software I have tried)

No remote keyboard/mouse control despite beta-ing it like 2 years ago

That really loud woman's voice that announces the recording is starting. It's very jarring and really hurts the established natural flow, especially in research

We use Bluejeans for all our team meetings and for a portion of our research. Prior to Bluejeans we had to maintain different apps depending on which OS people used. The login process is a lot simpler and in most cases they can just a use a web meeting which cuts down on downloads and that in turn is one less thing to go wrong. That said, the desktop app has come a long way.

BlueJeans review by Conrad W.
Conrad W.

"Brought the meeting to me with ease"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans has made meetings with my teams a pleasure. Scheduling a meeting is easy and the video and voice quality is generally very good. I operate over 20 sites with line managers based at each of these sites. Since using BlueJeans, meetings with these remotely based individuals has made life easy. The ability to share information and to actually see the participants has resulted in productive meetings with all participants able to participate in full.

What do you dislike?

I have no specific problems to highlight with BlueJeans. The only problem experienced from time to time is that network speed sometimes causes delays and poor voice quality. This is in my view not a BlueJeans issue though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Bluejeans for all who needs to have remote conference meetings

Ability to meet with teams based across the country in real time.

Ability to quickly get people together, though based across different sites, to meet and close out issues

BlueJeans review by Anton V.
Anton V.

"Video conferencing solution with clean and intuitive layout"

What do you like best?

1. The UI is clutter free and easy to understand

2. Works across all platforms without the need for any add-ons

3. Easy to start a meeting as well as join one

4. Have been working without any issues related to network speed so far.

5. Meeting recording option.

What do you dislike?

1. The popup for video which comes when you share your screen, it comes in the way most of the time.

2. It needs a better way of notifying chat, especially notifying the user who is sharing screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Given how simple the interface is, i think every one can check this for themselves and the learning curve will also be less. I think they would like it. You need to keep in mind that it doesn't have features like polls or file sharing (at least as of now)

For team meetings and discussions where people from remote locations are expected to join. It was much easier to launch a meeting and share the invite with Bluejeans.

BlueJeans review by Leobardo C.
Leobardo C.

"Awesome and easiest technology"

What do you like best?

I like the easiness of the technology, the way the customers don't hassle using it and obviously the price (which is why we switch to you). Also, the command center is pretty awesome so we can see in one dashboard a lot of analytics of our conferences. The Facebook Live feature is really a useful feature to broadcast a live conference or meeting without using a third-party software

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes so far. Maybe, the ability to create Live Broadcast with your technology instead of using Facebook. Also the integration with internal corporative systems, ERP, CRM, and such, that allow connecting several people within an intranet or network. Also, try to perform much more like a Facetime so in the near future you can substitute that technology with yours, that would be a blast

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am still using it for the very first time in my company (Used it before with another company I was working for) but I think you might be able to include more integration with ERP, CRM or corporation systems to allow more ease to connect conferences. Also, you should consider the app version which allows you to use it on the go or even on low bandwidth connections to not miss a conferences.

I am solving the long-distance communications and online meetings with customers. Also, we would like to use it for webinars with prospects and get new leads

BlueJeans review by Eduardo F.
Eduardo F.

"Easy for everyone!"

What do you like best?

What impressed me the most is the ease of navigation with an intuitive interface and totally clean. Simple to forward all meeting information with just one click!

Another requirement of the BlueJeans tool is the simple and easy way for other participants who do not have the installed tool to be able to download it using any internet browser and install it on their computer. There is no need to ask the IT department to release new firewall rules for BlueJeans to function fully.

When holding the weekly meeting point meetings I currently used two monitors being that on a monitor I use the screen sharing tool where I write ATA meeting to accompany all those present in the virtual room. I manage the room by the other monitor where I coordinate the mute of the microphones of participants that hinder forgetting the open microphone when another person is speaking or presenting.

What do you dislike?

There's no way I do not like BlueJeans! The simple and intuitive interface makes it easy to navigate quickly from your first contact with this powerful work tool. Everything I need to make a safe and quality video conference I found using BlueJenas! The first time I needed to use the support for information was very fast and effective. It is noticed that the service professionals were all well trained and cordial in responding to the needs of the user. Always BlueJeans!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all users and all companies! Very simple and easy to use!

I always use it for meetings with various areas of the company and third parties. It is undoubtedly an excellent working tool because it helps me to reduce time and CO2 emissions. I help fight pollution by not using my vehicle to get around to meeting points.

BlueJeans review by John K.
John K.

"The newest update has some very clever UX tweaks"

What do you like best?

I like that the new update is much faster to load the app, enabling people to join meetings on time. I also like the small UX tweak that parses a pasted meeting link to take out the meeting ID from the url. Very clever, and actually a huge time saver

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the meeting can't recognize who else is on the call and automatically mute the newest members' mics. This would help with all the frantic muting that occurs every time a bunch of people join a meeting--especially when they're in the same room.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research, but BlueJeans seems to be making fast progress. Pricing and cost of onboarding should also be taken into consideration

We're solving the problem of near-instant communications between teams who are located on the east and west coast. The semi-permanent installations in every conference room are very intuitive to use.

BlueJeans review by Omar Y.
Omar Y.

"A truly valuable service"

What do you like best?

I've been using BlueJeans for work and it's so intuitive and easy to use. What I most like about it is how robust it is, by this I mean the features it offers to use A/V equipment from conference rooms, external, mobile phones, PC, etc. One of the most often used features that I use is recording meetings and it's really nice to be walking back to my office and the link for the stream will be available right then and there.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything currently offered by BlueJeans. If I'm being picky, I think that the U/X could be improved a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's extremely easy to use and a very powerful tool to keep you connected with your teams and clients.

I currently use it to troubleshoot client issues on their computers, record meetings, and share those meetings with the rest of my workplace.

BlueJeans review by Mike B.
Mike B.

"Great interactive business tool"

What do you like best?

picture and sound quality very good - love the schedule function. I'm am only a user and have no clue of the costs attached to this product but I'm sure it will be easily offset against reduced travel costs. Funtionality and convenience ( through the scheduling tool ) are the big highlights for me. On the down side there are random dead spots when you lose audio - however these instances are few and far between. Another possible area for improvement would be to enlarge the share screen option - often when viewing someone else's screen for a presentation ( say power point ) the smaller print is difficult to read. but overall it is a very useful tool and I thoroughly enjoy using it.

What do you dislike?

as mentioned above I randomly lose sound on the rare occasion and the share screen option could be better

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans is a great application to allow for multi loaction conference calls - picture and sound quality is very good and there is a built in schedule function that keeps track of both regular/ scheduled meetings and random once off meetings. effective in reducing travel too as meetings can be held with a great quality and connection through multiple timezones and locations

reduced travel, more frequent face to face meetings from long distances

BlueJeans review by Isabel S.
Isabel S.

"Great tool for web meetings"

What do you like best?

The fact that BlueJeans stores your video files and sends you a link for sharing has saved me so much time in comparison to other web meeting platforms.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there were more teaching and admin tools as I use BlueJeans to host online training sessions. Features such as a screen markup tool or the ability to switch to a user's screen without them having to find the share screen button and then selecting which screen they wish to share would be fantastic additions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans is a great platform for video conferencing, screen-sharing, and screen capture with audio. If you are considering a utility such as this, I recommend it for its ease of use, recording storage and sharing capabilities, and easy integration into Microsoft utilities.

Since our whole company uses BlueJeans worldwide it has enabled us to globally harmonize many initiatives without the cost of travel.

BlueJeans review by Stephen T.
Stephen T.

"Great Conferencing Package"

What do you like best?

It is so easy for our non-technical users to join! I deployed the client software via PDQdeploy package and had two departments up and running in a matter of minutes. It also integrates with our internal Skype server to give us both inside and outside presence.

What do you dislike?

We use it as a service of Lambdarail, so our non-permanent accounts have to get renewed every two weeks. Luckily this is only a handful of users. We have since setup 'permanent' groups for different department so they can use it for team meetings, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really easy to use--that makes it worth considering no matter what! We have a plethora of non-technical folks, and between our deployment model and the easiness of the software, it's been a pretty smooth rollout.

We have four campuses--so travelling between them is expensive for certain departments. This allows regular staff meetings "face-to-face' with screen=sharing, really nice video and audio across multiple platforms (including android).

BlueJeans review by Marc-Andr茅 L.
Marc-Andr茅 L.

"What I like and don't like with the bluejeans"

What do you like best?

Share screen session, the app is quick. I can use my browser don't need plugin or application. It work on all platform. No lag. I never get disconnected even when using the video sharing on smartphone or when I use my smartphone for thetering.

What do you dislike?

The recording feature create files to large no option to adjust the resolution. Sharing a video is not that easy. There is multiple files when doing recording the web ui is not clear to identify those files. All of them have generic background showing a image not from the video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good platform, realable and don't use too much bandwitch

Meeting we all work on different timezone. We sometime need to record the meeting in case we need to review it. We save a lot of time because there is no issues when people try to connect their microphone or headset

BlueJeans review by Leonardo O.
Leonardo O.

"La mejor experiencia de Integraci贸n con BlueJeans "

What do you like best?

Tenemos integrado BlueJeans con nuestro sistema de telepresencia CISCO y el resultado es muy bueno. Hemos bajado nuestros costos de movilizaci贸n de personal e interactuamos con nuestros socios de negocios alrededor del mundo sin retrasos ni p茅rdidas de video y a un costo anual muy bueno. Otra buena ventaja de usar BlueJeans es que permite lanzar nuestro plan de capacitaci贸n interno y grabar las sesiones para uso del Departamento de Talento Humano en sus procesos de inducci贸n del nuevo personal.

Nuestros ejecutivos adem谩s usan la App Movil que les facilita mucho las comunicaciones cuando se encuentran fuera de la oficina o del pa铆s.

What do you dislike?

No existe un cliente nativo para distribuciones linux basadas en Debian. De todas maneras puedo gestionar las salas y sesiones desde el navegador sin problema.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es la mejor opci贸n para integraci贸n con otras plataformas de telepresencia y telefonia. Nos ayud贸 a reducir costos de manera significativa.

Blue Jeans redujo de manera significativa nuestros Gastos en movilizacion, adem谩s puedo contar siempre con la plataforma logrando Inmediates en las comunicaciones con clientes y socios de negocios en todo momento y desde cualquier lugar.

Es una aplicaci贸n f谩cil de integrar y fue la unica que trabaj贸 de manera inmediata con mi sistema de telepresencia CISCO adem谩s la interaci贸n para receotar llamadas mediante SIP y unirlas a la sala fue muy simple e intuitiva.

Administrar la plataforma desde cualquier parte y para cualquier tipo de plataforma (PC, Mac. Linux y Dispositivos Moviles) es algo que tambien debo resaltar

Me habilito muchas m谩s funciones que las aplicaciones nativas de telepresencia de Cisco y a un valor mucho m谩s bajo con un solo pago mensual.

BlueJeans review by Parik S.
Parik S.

"Simple & Reliable Meeting Application"

What do you like best?

I like the start-up times for the Mobile App (iOS) and Web clients. Loads very fast compared to other meeting apps I use. Pretty light-weight and can share screens with no issues. Can even magnify shared content on Mobile apps so you don't have to struggle with reading small text.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to really dislike. It might be a bonus to have ability to allow sharing control of desktops as well. But not entirely necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you'd like a seamless Meeting client that's simple, light-weight, and reliable, then definitely BlueJeans is the way to go.

You can even record meetings and get the recording later on -> Great for training videos and sharing offline to users at a later time.

Only capability lacking is the being able to control another user's computer -> Not an ability that is required by everybody

Most of my meetings happen on Bluejeans as it's widely adopted within my company and our clients prefer it to their tools as well.

BlueJeans review by Brandon R.
Brandon R.

"Best Web Conferencing Software for Non-Technical End Users"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Blue Jeans is how simple and straight forward it is.

Blue Jeans is by far the the most intuitively well laid out web conferencing software I have ever used and supported, best of all it is easy for non-technical end users.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to not like about Blue Jeans, if anything. The only feature that I would change would be the Recording feature, its requirment that the end user have an active Blue Jeans makes Recordings less than useful. It would be more useful if Recording in Blue Jeans operated like shared files on OneDrive/DropBox where files can be shared via link with end users without the need for an account to be created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remove the Moderator unless absolutely required as this will allow your attendees to converse prior to the start of the meeting. What is also useful is to set your Meeting ID to commonly used numbers, such as the end users desk phone number.

Good communication, not only across departments but also across agencies statewide, has changed the way agencies in our state operate and Blue Jeans is at the center of that improved communication. Between web conferences and simple phone bridges people are now able to collaborate in real-time across the board.

BlueJeans review by Cesar F.
Cesar F.

"a perfect tool for collaboration "

What do you like best?

I like bluejeans because it is easy to use. Multi platform and stable. We were checking and testing other solutions but Bluejeans was the perfect one which meets our requirements.

A standard user can set up his own meetings following a few steps. User manuals are very easy to follow. Easy to administrate, and its maintenance is also easy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Bluejeans app freeze, but they are so fast updating and providing the user some new features. (in case you have issues with the app, you can start the meeting from a browser, with the same features, that's very interesting from the user's point of view)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The testing program is very useful. You can check if bluejeans meets your requirements for a month for free, and after that, you can purchase the right bundle from them.

we are solving compatibility issues related to different devices in the market. We can use it with room systems, mobile phones, tablet and computers. Sharing content is easy too.

BlueJeans review by Reeba N.
Reeba N.

"Good web conferencing platform for communication across multiple organisations and locations"

What do you like best?

I like that BlueJeans allows us to share content, with the option to allow other users to share content. The fact that video is opt-in is good. Display names are not limited to user names, but you can type how you want to be seen. Depending on the infrastructure and the nature of the meeting, users can decide which audio to use - phone or computer. This is a great option as in corporate settings, users would not be able to use the computer audio with the speakers running loud.

What do you dislike?

I don't recall there being an option to "raise your hand" or something like that where you can tell the moderator that you have a question. In our organization, we have not enabled the recording option. If recording was an option, the download option should be limited to a few users only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand how to use the different options - opt in/opt out of videos, when to use computer audio and when to use phone audio etc.

Connectivity with people from multiple locations. We have people working out of multiple locations. Team meetings are much better now that we can talk to one another as well as see each other which gives us a face to face meeting experience

BlueJeans review by Edward J.
Edward J.

"Nerer fails me"

What do you like best?

It just works. Of the many endpoints and devices we rush to connect at times, BlueJeans has never failed me. Here at the university, there are many vide conferences each day with all different devices. With the use of BlueJeans, we have been able to include more endpoints and facilitate last minute request to join.

What do you dislike?

Only option I would like to see is the ability to dial out to the Polycom endpoints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dial out to Polycom endpoints

We had been, up to now, a Polycom house. The push was to move to Skype for Business, but now one was factoring in the endpoints we needed to talk to outside the organization. Students and staff were using different means of communications. Not to mention, S4B was not connecting to Polycom endpoints without costly upgrades. BlueJeans pulled this all together without a large investment in soon to be outdated equipment.

BlueJeans review by Harshil S.
Harshil S.

"Good Quality of Service and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to start or join a conference using the desktop App. It just takes one click.

What do you dislike?

There are voice issues sometimes like an echo or high pitched sound. The UI can also be made better - for e.g. mute option when using the laptop for voice is not so apparent when in the meeting.

Also, when using the audio conferencing line, there is no notification (a beep, etc.) when a new person joins. This causes instances where both parties are on the line and waiting for each other to join not knowing that the other has already joined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good platform to cross functional and cross location communications!

Cross functional and cross location meetings, face to face meetings with non co-located customers. Easy sharing of files during meetings. Easy minutes of meeting on the fly during the meetings.

BlueJeans review by Leonid S.
Leonid S.

"Great video conference software"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, worked smoothly on both PC and Mac for having a video conference with 40 participants, fast and responsive tech support. Great screen share and recording options.

What do you dislike?

One time it stopped working on my macbook and I had to contact support who updated something. If a problem cannot be solved without contacting support, that adds a certain risk for time-sensitive meetings. On the positive side, I was pleasantly surprised how fast the problem was resolved (and it was after hours!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used both BlueJeans and Zoom am very happy with my BlueJeans experience. Highly recommended.

I used BlueJeans for holding online lectures for classes of 30-40 students. It is a nice and efficient solution that made it possible and easy for students to connect from different locations across the globe for a lecture with slides and Excel models.

BlueJeans review by Eric K.
Eric K.

"Fatastic Video Conference Bridging and Collaboration Solution"

What do you like best?

We absolutely love BlueJeans and it has been a game changer for us in terms of collaboration. We use BlueJeans daily for collaboration between our multiple college campuses, as well as bringing in outside job candidates for remote interviews. The previous product we used was not very user friendly and constantly had connection issues. Users were always having difficulty connecting. Now with BlueJeans, those problems are gone. Users anywhere can connect into a meeting from their phone, tablet, desktop... anywhere in the world. It's a fantastic product.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any negative experiences with the product yet. The product has been very reliable for us and I love the ability to log in and see analytics from each meeting. This tells us how much the product is used and verifies how useful the product is to our College community.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a trial and try the product for yourself. Think about how the product can save you time, money and frustration.

We were able to replace a $50,000 video conference bridge with this service at a fraction of the cost. Highly recommended. It allows us to collaborate both inside and outside our organization with ease.

BlueJeans review by Forrest T.
Forrest T.

"Stable Platform - Timely Set Up"

What do you like best?

I love the stability and overall infrastructure to the program. It is robust and thorough and connects will with Outlook. Bluejeans home is very easy to navigate, the update was positive and it's easy to get where I need to go. The connectivity is strong and I rarely have trouble with internet connection.

What do you dislike?

It's cumbersome for first time users to log in and join a meeting. For many people using it the questions seem repetitive and tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a complete solution for video and screen share. Not as nimble on the receiving end as others I've used but more support and structure.

It allows us a more personal and effective connection with our partners. The video feature and the screen share feature make every conversation more personable and valuable. Our partners appreciate the human element to it.

BlueJeans review by Ernest O.
Ernest O.

"It has been a good experience thus far but, there are missing features."

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use with a user friendly UI. It is small in size and that helps since we work with a bunch of LATAM clients.

What do you dislike?

Missing integrations. We all use Macbook at our company with Outlook and there doesn't seem to be a plugin for it. Would be great if you better supported MAC users. Also, the functionality to host large scale meetings (such as webinars) is not as good as other systems like GotoMeetings. Would be great if you had the fuctionality that the system can call you directly vs having to call into one of the numbers.

We require a conference calling system for the company. It is utilized company wide. It is good to have one system that everyone uses. Before, it was dependent on department and they all used different systems.

BlueJeans review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"BlueJeans - good capabilities for large interactive meetings"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use and has good integrations with LifeSize hardware to facilitate large meetings in conference rooms. It is somewhat feature light, but in a good way that makes it easier to use than some alternatives. For collaborative meetings where it is important to have screen sharing and video, its really useful

What do you dislike?

We have had issues in the past with the service, where the meeting is unavailable or has been cancelled by the system. There are some technical deficiencies. Also, because it is not mainstream, we have a lot of issues getting people outside of our organization onto meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the app! Make sure your meetings are set to moderatorless from your settings!

Collaboration with teammates across the world. We are able to facilitate large, global knowledge sharing and feedback-gathering meetings.

BlueJeans review by Fatima  V.
Fatima V.

"BlueJeans Fits Well Like Old Denims"

What do you like best?

For a not-so-tech-savvy professional like me, BlueJeans is an excellent solution to no-fuss videoconferencing. It cuts through clutter in online decision making through features that are easy to find and use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much about BlueJeans that I dislike, because it is so easy to use that I don't need a tutorial for it, but there is one feature I would like to see in this tool: a presentation whiteboard where I can interact with the people I meet online. It would be great to have this feature handy every time I need to communicate an idea spontaneously!

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans is highly recommended especially for people who are not tech-savvy. It is easy to use during meetings.

In my line of work, I was able to address these challenges at work: time and location. At its best, BlueJeans has:

(1) made it possible for me to teach and train people in any location at any given time

(2) opened doors for me to reach out to other colleagues in other countries and forge close ties with them through regular remote meetings

(3) increased the possibility of accomplishing the mission and goals of our organization through convenient and state-of-the-art technology.

BlueJeans review by Anna P.
Anna P.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I use BlueJeans every day in the office. It is very easy to have calls with multiple people, and record calls for team members who are unable to attend. The video and audio quality are great.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't schedule a BlueJeans meeting with all of the information (link, call-in number, etc.) from my Outlook and that I have to send it directly from BlueJeans.com. I use Outlook to see people's schedules and it would be nice to just schedule the BlueJeans meeting from there. Scheduling it in BlueJeans I cannot see others calendars and availability. I also do not like that there is no "quick call" feature. If I want to have an unscheduled meeting with someone, I have to provide them the link and wait for them to get signed in. It would be nice to have a feature where I could call someone directly via BlueJeans.

I use BlueJeans for meeting with remote team members. It makes it extremely easy to engage and maintain relationship with team members all over the country, as opposed to just a conference call where there is no video. BlueJeans provides a personal touch that helps make my team stronger.

BlueJeans review by Tom C.
Tom C.

"Goodbye, telephone interviews and conference calls!"

What do you like best?

The ability to effortlessly share screens, SEE the people I am working with remotely, and record or share sessions if I need to for further reference.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem to have the ability to have multiple meeting organizers (co-organizers?) as I have had the instance where our admin secretary made the BlueJeans meeting but I needed to start the meeting without the secretary as meeting organizer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans is SOOOO easy to use and once you use it you won't want or need to go back to any other teleconferencing systems.

I have been on many search committees throughout my career and I've always found that the telephone interview process to be awkward and oftentimes unrewarding or misleading. With BlueJeans it has revolutionized how we do our search committees now. Scheduling is a breeze! People on the other end only need a computer with a mic and webcam OR they can just simply use their tablet or smartphone. The virtual interview is SO much less awkward than a telephone interview as you can see the people you are talking to and easily pick up on important visual communication skills.

BlueJeans review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Bluejeans Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the extension allowing me to input meeting details straight into a Gmail calendar. It allows for a one-click button to input dial-in information directly into the calendar invite.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it launches a new tab, then the application in order to join a meeting. We also have issues with our prospects having issues dialing in versus using computer audio. Sometimes if we are connected through a laptop and a speakerphone in a conference room, we get echo and feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty easy to understand, only technical difficulties from those who are not familiar.

It is nice to have a web-accessible application along with a downloadable don't. The ability to dial in remotely and/or video conference and screen share are useful for delivering demos and training via Bluejeans.

BlueJeans review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Bluejeans is the easiest"

What do you like best?

Bluejeans is the easiest to use videoconferencing software. I work remotely, so have tried them all. Whether your co-participants only have access to a phone, a computer or a computer without a mic or camera, everyone seems to get it to work. Which is saying a lot. The controls to share your screen, turn on off your camera/voice are all intuitively placed.

What do you dislike?

We have had a couple issues with screensharing a couple updates ago. But those issues have been resolved. The one big problem is that invitations sent to my Outlook don't show me who else is in the meeting. This causes confusion when people think that you have not invited all the right people to a meeting..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It just works.

Daily scrum. Weekly meetings. Collaborative/pairing coding.

BlueJeans review by Bob S.
Bob S.

"Our go-to for remote conferences"

What do you like best?

This is our go-to platform for remote conferences. We use it not only for formal meetings in our teleconferencing roows (with the multiple screens and wired-in mics) but also for our daily stand-ups and any time we need meetings between our offices, which is multiple times a day. Unlike other products we tried this one actually works.

What do you dislike?

Now and again one party will have a local problem, but it is usually solved by re-starting that one device. Like any remote discussion, there are sometimes people talking over each other. Nonetheless, BlueJeans has fewer and less severe problems of any product we tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just take a bunch of problems out of your way.

Daily agile stand-ups, code reviews, group meetings, all-hands meetings, cross-functional meetings, vendor meetings. It has just become part of the way we work.

BlueJeans review by Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.

"We use it but it's because all video conferencing tools aren't great"

What do you like best?

My agency uses BlueJeans but it isn't the greatest. It has all the same bells and whistles of other programs like Google Hangouts and GoToMeeting. You can share your screen and control the audio, which is fine.

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of issues staying connected on BlueJeans. There tends to be lag time when using the software which means they require a lot of data to use. Most video conferencing programs do, which is why we continue to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans should add more features like GoToMeeting has, like the ability to do polls. I believe BlueJeans has the ability to share docs in real-time with users and the ability to record, but I don't think those capabilities are as easy to access as other programs.

We use this program to have cross-office meetings with our teams located around the country. We have also used this program to connect with clients across the country.

BlueJeans review by William R.
William R.

"Simply Fantastic"

What do you like best?

What I like best about bluejeans is the Polycom camera systems that we use video conferences all around the world. Our agents can use their mobile device, PC, or Polycom room system to schedule meetings and utilizing the relay service, it updates the room system with a calendar invite where they can join the meeting with a click of a button.

What do you dislike?

The Administration services are the only thing I could dislike. You as the Admin do not have as much control as you would end up liking. Some things have the be resolved with a customer service call that in most systems, you could do your self.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you compare this with Zoom and Chime. I guarantee that you will wind up with BlueJeans, especially if you utilize Polycom conference room equipment.

We utilize Bluejeans as a means of communication to our users all over the country on a more personal level. We hold many training sessions and seminars to which be able to send out a calendar invite that works with our Office 365 and having users join with a simply click is fantastic.

BlueJeans review by Kyle R.
Kyle R.

"Simply Fantastic"

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans review by Giang  N.
Giang N.

"A good tool for video conference"

What do you like best?

- Consistent quality of sound and video

- User friendly

- Integration with other tools such as Outlook

- Mobile app is easy to use and convenient

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get feedback that BlueJeans on browser doesn't work very well which you have to install the software. It's a bit inconvenient for my business partners who use a different tool internally and only use BlueJeans to connect with me.

I work with my colleagues from different regions (LatAm, India, Africa) so video call is a part of my daily job. With BlueJeans being synced with my Outlook, it's pretty easy to schedule and get on a call. If I'm out of office, BlueJeans app on my phone works well which makes my job a lot eaiser.

BlueJeans review by Paula X. S.
Paula X. S.

"Adequate Webinar and Teleconference Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the recording feature, it is very useful for recording training webinars and important meetings and being able to share recordings to team members and clients that were not able to attend the live webinars. Screen share feature is also great for troubleshooting for a software company like us.

What do you dislike?

Connectivity issues, problems with audio and video quality sometimes. My international clients have a hard time dialing in sometimes. When I use the screen share feature the app slows down a bit sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are talking to Latin America, Skype business works better down there.

We use this to hold webinars and client calls with clients all over the globe. We use it both internally and externally. It helps keep our teams in contact.

BlueJeans review by Jake S.
Jake S.

"Pays for itself in buckets"

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate into our Polycom Group Series cameras via the relay service. Our users can schedule meetings from their Office 365 email account and Blue Jeans reserves the room, updates the Polycom Room System with a direct join button, and invites all the guests. It's near perfect.

What do you dislike?

I think the account administration could be a bit better. If a user already has a blue jeans account, adding the existing account to our corporate license can be a pain and usually involves a customer service call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have greatly reduced our travel spending by providing our users/employees with a utility that is not only easy to use, but it is an absolute joy to use. They love it. We get positive feedback all of the time. I love it.

BlueJeans review by Anirudh K.
Anirudh K.

"Excellent way to use video conferencing across devices. "

What do you like best?

Never lags, easy to set up, and extremely clear picture. Sound quality is great. The graphics are easy on the eyes. Unlike WebEx, it doesn't seem to suffer from the usual delays in connections that are all too common.

What do you dislike?

International clients have a really hard time connecting sometimes. They tend to have problems with connectivity and audio quality.Like any video chat system, things get tricky if more than one person is talking at once - you won't hear both people if that happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a reliable and robust video conferencing solution that works when others don't. It's super easy to use, requires little configuration and just, well, works!

Blue Jeans is much more stable and allows for screen sharing, chat, and audio/video control. It's intuitive and easy to use. You can schedule regular meetings and sent out reminders straight from the software, too.

BlueJeans review by Hillary C.
Hillary C.

"Seamless and intuitive video conferencing from any end-point!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to join calls using any device

What do you dislike?

Occasional Invalid Link (URL) errors when users clink on meeting invites

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best way to deploy BlueJeans is to first run an extensive trial to be sure that this is what your users want. Happily, BlueJeans are very accommodating and will work with you from the start.

With BlueJeans, we are able to provide our employees with the option of working from anywhere by enabling them to join video conferences instantly using any device of their choice. We are also seeing huge savings in travel expenses as the high audio and video quality of BlueJeans video conferences lessens the need for travel. The high quality and ease of access has also resulted in a marked increased in employee participation in optional seminars and meetings.

BlueJeans review by Marty K.
Marty K.

"Very easy to use with great video and sound quality."

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and with no need to download the app is a big plus for folks that have not used it and do not have to get into the meeting quickly. The different view options are also a big plus when you have a large group in a meeting.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about the current version that I am using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend BlueJeans inside and outside of my company. Would like to see us deploy to more employees.

I use this to help employees with login and password issues with our LMS and teaching employees on how to use reporting and other features of our LMS. Getting access to see their screen is a big help for me in troubleshooting issues for them.

BlueJeans review by Mallerie S.
Mallerie S.

"Easy to Use and Full of Features"

What do you like best?

I like that everyone in the meeting can see each other while viewing screen content simultaneously! This makes us feel so much more connected!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't control someone else's screen when we are working together. It would be helpful, because I am often troubleshooting with other developers and that would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say please give the product a try. I have tried quite a few products in the past and BlueJeans works the best in my opinion.

Being able to seamlessly work remotely is my number one goal and BlueJeans helps us do that. I've noticed that meetings that happen through BlueJeans are a lot more engaging than just phone meetings.

BlueJeans review by Tyler T.
Tyler T.

"Great for on the fly meetings and events"

What do you like best?

Customer service & support, user-friendly GUI, hosts A LOT of users.

What do you dislike?

stream quality capped at 720p, we stream monthly an All Staff broadcast event and if we could stream it in 1080p it would look so much better. Also, if videos would function in a power point that would be awesome. It is hard for a lot of our users to upload a video to Blue Jeans on the fly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth it, Blue Jeans is consistently improving their quality and always there to support their product and assist the customer.

no limitations to meetings and where the users are located. A big benefit is when an organization needs to organize a lats-minute meeting with several remote users, blue jeans can handle that quick and easy.

BlueJeans review by Dustin D.
Dustin D.

"Video conferencing made with users in mind!!"

What do you like best?

The best feature IMHO is on the mobile application when switching network connectivity type (ie. Wi-Fi to Cellular), the meeting doesn't disconnect, but instead just automatically reconnects with the new connection type.

What do you dislike?

The desktop application doesn't allow you to focus view on a particular person, only allowed to focus view the current person talking/showing webcam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Technical support is superb and the mobile application has everything needed to keep you in meetings while on the go.

BlueJeans is solving the "iIdon't have time for that" issue when stuck in meetings all day. BlueJeans allows you to bring your meeting with you on the go via a mobile application. The application is intuitive and works on all types of mobile devices. BlueJeans compared to it's competitors, has a better quality audio/video feed.

BlueJeans review by Maddie D.
Maddie D.

"BlueJeans - Favorite Video Conference Tool"

What do you like best?

The #1 thing that I like about BlueJeans is how reliable it is. I have used many different tools: Zoom, Google hangouts, GoToMeeting, Join.me and they were never 100% reliable. BlueJeans has worked super well and I rarely run into issues.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it says Welcome to BlueJeans at the beginning of every meeting. The only other issue I have encountered is that sometimes the screen share will lag. This can become very frustrating and I often will have to restart my computer to fix this. Mainly annoying if I'm in a meeting with customers and they have to wait while I do this.

Ability to easily communicate with customers and internally. Easy to share screens, easy to use whiteboard app.

BlueJeans review by Randle V.
Randle V.

"Blue Jeans Events"

What do you like best?

The number of people that can join in the events. We need to accommodate at least 5000 people and Blue Jeans can fulfill that. It is also easy to moderate from my desk or at the actual meeting.

What do you dislike?

Video Quality. We can never seem to get the full video quality in our broadcasts. It has become frustrating that our broadcasts are only getting somewhere between 360P and 480p video quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product that will fill your small local meeting needs or your larger event broadcasts. The amount of people it can reach is amazing.

Town Hall broadcasts to the entire company, many of which are remote. We average around 4000 individual users. Its amazing that we can broadcast easily to that many people.

BlueJeans review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"It's almost perfect!"

What do you like best?

Upgrades are super quick and easy - I open BlueJeans to join a meeting and I see an upgrade notification. I always felt confident that I can upgrade before I join the meeting as it takes a quick few seconds to upgrade, install, and relaunch the product - no fuss, just amazing.

outlook calendar integration is very helpful - I don鈥檛 have open the outlook invite to join BlueJeans, makes it part of my daily routine. all my meetings in one place.

single-click scheduling is awesome! Some of the best user experience design standards I've seen lately. Simple and easy to use. BlueJeans desktop app is so easy to use, and schedule meetings are quick and simple.

The interactions are so smooth and fun. Can't tell you how wonderful it feels clicking the Settings button, every single time :-D

The mobile companion app is a great value-add too, completes the ecosystem. As a designer, I follow BlueJeans very closely and every upgrade feels customer focused and promising.

The copy is just right. I can see how everything was so carefully done.

What do you dislike?

Audio issues, network fluctuations, multi-continental conferences is a consistent problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans feels natural! If you're using it for the first time, you'll not feel it's your first time.

Connecting with colleagues and clients across the globe. I work with small business owners and many are not very tech savvy. I see they are more comfortable with BlueJeans than other software I used before. Saves a lot of time and helps build rapport with my clients. The embarrassment for representing a technology company when the tools I use don't work - no more.

BlueJeans review by Consultant in E-Learning
Consultant in E-Learning

"My BlueJeans experience"

What do you like best?

I use BlueJeans on an almost daily basis. I appreciate how seamlessly it integrates with my Google Calendar because setting up virtual meetings is quick and easy. I also appreciate how user friendly the various options are. I love the app and use it frequently to join meetings while I am driving to various in person meetings.

What do you dislike?

For the most part, BlueJeans runs quite well and meetings are not negatively affected. Occasionally however, there is an issue with sound or with halting video that can be frustrating. I have resorted to using the BlueJeans app to call into meetings while using my computer to connect video. I find there are fewer sound issues via the app. I also dislike the fact that when I am sharing my screen I can no longer see those in the meeting. They can see me but I cannot see them and I long to still see them so that I can read reactions to what I am sharing.

Maximizing time with busy school leaders.

BlueJeans review by Matthew P.
Matthew P.

"Great, easy to use product with immediate adoption"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is simple to use with an attractive interface. The system is intuitive and our people enjoy using it. Having the hardware and system ready to go in the meeting rooms and board rooms removes any barriers to adoption.

When we installed BlueJeans the system at our Sydney Head Office, it was so intuitive to use that people started using it between our Sydney and Wellington offices before any official launch or announcement by the IT department.

This has enabled us to reduce our travel expenditure and has assisted us towards improving our environmental impact metrics with the reduction of travel.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the application. The solution works really well and met or exceeded our business requirements.

The only thing that I would mention is that playing videos over the system is not the greatest. It's not a bandwidth issue from our office to the internet. The videos can be laggy, even when playing from a laptop to a screen in the same room over the local network. This is videos on youtube or videos that are embedded in powerpoint presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Following their hardware specifications is important so that you have a good experience with BlueJeans.

We were having issues with collaboration between our international offices. With the bluejeans system in place in rooms ready to go we have increased inter-office collaboration and we have reduced expenditure on travel.

Having clear conferencing facilities with our other offices, clients and prospective customers has been excellent, and a much better experience than Skype for Business.

BlueJeans review by William L.
William L.

"Good software for international companies - lacks some features"

What do you like best?

Once logged into the conference, blue jeans typically operates very well. Good audio clarity, high fidelity video imagery, and screen share that works.

What do you dislike?

It can be very tedious to dial in. Unlike some other conference call systems, it won't recognize your number so you always need to type the access code. And the code is ten digits long which is a pain. The brower link also obscures the fact that clients can view in their browser rather than downloading the plugin. The messaging makes most people think they need the download, so that is a pain.

Blue Jeans makes international internal calls within our company very easy and no one worries about long distance calling.

BlueJeans review by David S.
David S.

"BlueJeans is very easy to implement ans its works... every time. "

What do you like best?

I like that its is easy to implement and manage. The user training aspect is also very low with bluejeans. People seem to be able to figure it out. The BlueJeans Huddle Room works great as well.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet that I do not like about BlueJeans. I wish that the ability to Admin calls was included in the price. I recently had an issue where i needed to Mute/Drop a bad audio caller and leared it comes at an added cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its Easy, Fast, and works like a charm.

We solve the problem of being stretched across the world as well as telecommuting employees are able to have face to face meetings several times a week.

BlueJeans review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great for teachers 鈥 virtual classrooms & office hours"

What do you like best?

You can have one URL that is always open for students or colleagues to come by: no need to set up a new meeting each time. You just tell them what time to show up, give your personal link, and the meeting starts as soon as you're there. The option to have the recording of the meeting is also key for the education market, in particular online courses. Anyone who can't attend sees exactly what happened and what was discussed.

What do you dislike?

Currently making the video recording available to iOS users is not ideal. The video works on computers and other devices that have Flash enabled. There is no warning on iPhones and iPads 鈥 it simply doesn't load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an instructor or coordinator and need to communicate virtually with students or colleagues, BlueJeans is a good solution that allows for a permanent URL for your meetings and automatic recordings (which can be disabled) that are available for private or public (optional) viewing.

In an online course, especially one about world languages, you need students to be able to see each other and the instructor to form a bond with them. Being able to meet with them individually or as a group is the next best thing to in-person classes. My course would not be as strong without that option.

BlueJeans review by Satish G.
Satish G.

"BlueJeans a complete video conf package"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of options for joining the meeting and ease of recording and sharing screen. Also, I like the outlook integration which helps me to track meetings and also join easily with a click. What I like the most is a reminder just 2 min before the meeting time which is very intelligent and helps me to join the meeting on time. Another great feature is integration with slack which eases creating adhoc meetings with just one command.

What do you dislike?

First, it is while using Dail in phone option, I have to search for my country and toll-free number. If there was some setting that could help me to select the toll-free number by default that would be a life saver. Another feature that I would like to have is we should get bluejeans chat conversion over email. Also, there are sometimes issues when there is low bandwidth due to network issues and bluejeans is the first one to get affected by the network fluctuations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool for video conferencing with nice toll free number to join in from phone directly.

It enables ease of communication between the team. There is no need to set up a meeting in it. If we just know the BlueJeans number of the user we can directly connect to it easily.

We call BlueJeans as BJ within the team :)

Also, Video conference works like a charm even when we have a big town hall with more than 50 participants.

It also solves our scheduling problem since there is no need to schedule any meeting just know your user id and join.

BlueJeans review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Connecting business contacts through video"

What do you like best?

ability to see everyone and share content at the same time. I run a business in Alaska with thousands of miles between my employees and it is very convenient and a impactfull to be able to see and converse through the app while also reviewing documents that I can run on a ipad while traveling.

What do you dislike?

doesn't always work seamless with outlook. Depending where I create the meeting via outlook or on the bluejeans app on my desktop or mobile app they won't show up correctly on the invitees calendar. If I cancel the meeting it doesn't show as cancelled on the calendar as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use in the office or on the go. I love being able to connect with my team while traveling via video and audio AND share content through my ipad. the addition of video adds so much more to the experience for everyone involved. I travel at least once a week and am now able to leave my laptop at home and just bring my ipad for everyday use. The addition of sharing my screen or content through bluejeans while using my ipad on the mobile network makes a huge difference in m y travel experience

connecting business contacts through video

BlueJeans review by User

"Mostly works without issues"

What do you like best?

Ease of setting up a call - one click adding to calendar. Conference phone is easy to use. Able to set up preferences across the board in the app. Ease of reaching out to customer service and getting training sessions.

What do you dislike?

First-time users need to download software, often holds up start of meetings. When scheduling for other people, sometimes links don't work or callers are asked for a pin when none was set. Scheduled meetings often don't show up in my dashboard. Some settings (like delegate access and preferences) don't work. I get error messages about access privileges and often get complaints that a link I set up isn't working. I generally can only use my personal ID and not often my one-time ID, especially when setting up a call for my manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before setting up broadly and implementing, do wide testing, set up and test all preferences, extensions, and settings.

Everyone in the company is now on the same system, reduces confusion.

BlueJeans review by User

"Simple conferencing for remote meetings "

What do you like best?

The functionality is really user-friendly in my opinion. Simple to screen share, chat, record for viewing later, etc. Clear picture and sound without having to use your cell phone.

What do you dislike?

A few times I've had calls drop...but I'm not sure if that's due to my own poor wifi signal or the system. But it can be frustrating on important calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used WebEx in the past at a business, and I prefer BlueJeans. It's more fun and easy for everyone to use. Personally, I just love the interface as well. It's very clean and easy on the eye.

I am a graduate student, and live 30 minutes away from most of my classes. Being able to use BlueJeans to hold remote meetings with teams that are just as (if not more) efficient as meeting in-person has been a life-saver for me. It's great for quick check-ins and reviewing materials.

BlueJeans review by User in Internet

"BlueJeans is the best product for office meeting"

What do you like best?

Previously i used Webex, Skype but i never conformable in office meetings, video conference or screen sharing.

Recently I Started using bluejeans in my company and it is by for the best product i used for office meeting.I never felt any disturbance in the connection and easy to share the screen and had good clarity in voice.

And the best part is the video conferencing, We used to have daily conference with different teams from all around the world and we never felt the lag in the quality and video quality is awesome. I highly recommend this product for the office meetings.

And one last thing this product is very user friendly and easy to setup meetings.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to say bad about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend to start switching to this product if you want to improve the business and customer relation

Daily business meetings ,Code review, Status call with all the teams

BlueJeans review by User

"BlueJeans Video Conferencing Software"

What do you like best?

We have been video conferencing with multiple sites across the US and the user interface is intuitive and easy to use for first time users. This reduces downtime and troubleshoot that inevitably occurs when trying to share video, clear audio, and slides simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

Sharing PowerPoint slides in Presenter view is sometimes hard to do if the host computer is also connected to a projector, as the other party will see the hosts screen (ie presenter mode and not the full view slide)

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is vastly superior to free options like Google Hangouts and Skype when it comes to business meetings. Slide sharing is smoothly integrated, and it is easy to troubleshoot connection problems.

Our research group is currently located on both the East and West Coasts, necessitating frequent video conferencing for group meetings and progress updates. BlueJeans is much better at slide sharing, screen capture, recording, and remote control options that similar free software like Google Hangouts.

BlueJeans review by User in Computer Software

"Reliable voice/video calling"

What do you like best?

Voice and video is reliable and rarely do I have problems. Also like to use the mobile feature on the go.

What do you dislike?

Screen sharing is laggy, also when I opt to record it is annoying to have to schedule it ahead of time. Scheduling can be improved because right now I just send out my bluejeans meeting link in emails, if this integrated better with my calendar or was automatically send with all cal invites that would be a big help. Also if there are back to back meetings and a customer on the second meeting joins their call early and the first runs over then the second customer will join that first meeting. If there was a better solution to this problem (making each meeting id unique or giving the scheduler the ability to approve all users joining a call) that would help with meeting security.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out

communicating with external or out of office teammates, speaking with vendors. solving customer technical issues by being able to see the behavior that is happening on their screen.

BlueJeans review by Christopher R.
Christopher R.

"BlueJeans Video"

What do you like best?

What I like best about the BlueJeans Video system is the amount of choices participants can choose from to join a meeting. Whether your at your desk, in a conference room, or on the go, you can join a BlueJeans meeting from just about anywhere!

What do you dislike?

This is a difficult question for me. I like so many things about BlueJeans Video. The only thing I would want to have added would be to add capabilities like whiteboards and polls to the meeting experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organization is looking to improve meeting effectiveness, check out BlueJeans!

We are trying to push the value of face to face conversations to have more effective meetings. Having a video in a meeting will result in shorter meetings and less needs for follow up meetings.

We also are trying to reduce our carbon footprint with having meetings that may have otherwise been setup to meet at different locations that would cost money based on time and travel expenses.

BlueJeans review by User

"Works Great For Many Types of Remote Meetings"

What do you like best?

Flexible connection options. I especially love the ability to pair with a conference room by entering a 5 digit code. I like the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

When someone is present slides, sometimes I don't love how it takes up so much real-estate with unused background, because it shows the video of the person in a small square on top, and reduces the size of the slides to maintain aspect ratio. It mostly bothers me when someone else is controlling the display, because when I connect as an individual, I have the control to size up the slides, and I appreciate that feature. And sometimes the audio doesn't work. Hard to know if that is blueJeans' fault or the audio set-up in our conference rooms. I'm leaning towards blaming the conference rooms, but it is curious that sometimes reconnecting fixes the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It it works for you, then buy.

Speaking with customers remotely.

Participating in company meetings remotely.

BlueJeans review by Andres R.
Andres R.

"Great experience in video conferencing"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The way they changed how to share rich media content or videos. Everything else is perfect

BlueJeans review by User

"Effective Video Conferencing System"

What do you like best?

I like the integration that our company has between BlueJeans and Outlook; it makes inserting meeting information very easy. I like the interface of BlueJeans and the straight-forward buttons and intuitive layout. On the mobile app I like how you can connect to the phone dial-in with just a click of a button and you don't have to enter in a room number.

What do you dislike?

The Mac app takes forever to load. I used to just use the browser version instead, but that option has recently gone away and I have to use the app (and normally have to restart it because it's so slow.) There are a lot of issues when you have multiple people in a conference room and are using the phone in the room, but someone has computer audio turned on their computer - it creates a horrible echo. The computer audio option also frequently has issues - it slows the audio down sometimes to where the person trying to speak sounds like a robot. Finally, we use Bluejeans to record software demos from companies we partner with. We used to use WebEx for this, which was nice because the recording feature had a time tracker as the recording was happening (this helped with indexing timestamps as calls were happening for easy reference later.) BlueJeans records the calls just fine, but there is no visible time tracker/timer as the call is happening, so all recordings must be rewatched in full to grab timestamps, which is annoying. Also - if you just close the app and don't end the call, recordings go on for about 3 hours; they don't end automatically when you close the window.

We have a global team and we use Bluejeans to have regular meetings. Our team doesn't use the video feature as much, but I know other teams at HomeAway that do. We also use Bluejeans to record software demos with our partners, which has been useful for internal training.

BlueJeans review by User

"Easy to use - Sometimes difficult to start"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans has everything you need from a screen-sharing and online meeting application. The ability to seamlessly host meetings while being in control is a huge asset in our sales process.

What do you dislike?

With our B2C business sometimes we set meetings with clients who aren't technically savy. This can cause issues in getting into meetings. Sometimes clients are hesitant to download the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans has everything you need for a online meeting software. You can easily connect your calendar, sales software, and other important integrations right into the app. I've used many of BlueJeans competitors and the ease of use in unmatched. They also have very efficient customer support to help answer all of your important questions.

Bluejeans is the most effective way to connect with our clients. For SR, a personal touch is one of the most important parts of the selling process. Being able to connect with them via bluejeans only helps us "stay human".

BlueJeans review by Administrator

"There are more simple option available."

What do you like best?

Very sharp images and video. Also, when someone is able to join correctly with both video and audio, it is a great experience. Once you are semi-familiar with the UI, it is easy.

What do you dislike?

I have found for people who are first-time users, there seems to be a lot of questions around joining a meeting, joining with a variety of different audio options, joining with a browser, downloading and launching apps. There are a lot of points along the process for people to jump through hoops and become confused. We have had a lot of issues with BlueJeans being blocked by firewalls which have not been an obstacle with other screen sharing options. We often times need to start our meeting by saying, "Joining this meeting is much more difficult that using our software, so we're looking forward to getting your eyes on it." It helps to ease the tension after walking through the set-up process for 5 full minutes.

We rely on screen shares to show our software product. BlueJeans allows us to show our platform and also show our slide deck in a streamlined fashion.

BlueJeans review by Steve W.
Steve W.

"Easy to join meetings, simple to use."

What do you like best?

We are rolling out Bluejeans at Adobe and the experience has been on the whole excellent. The app is easy to download and install and customers can join meetings very easily. The screensharing capability is smooth and works well, I like the ability to ink on the screen when sharing.

What do you dislike?

The only issues we've been having is around some small packet loss during voice calls. Their support team is working very closely with Adobe to iron these out and the performance has improved greatly over the last weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get customers to join calls with just one URL rather than dial in. Much simpler.

Customers can join meetings easier, so more time selling.