BluePay

When you partner with BluePay, you receive high levels of service and security from a credit card processing company that knows the payment industry inside and out.

Work for BluePay?

Learning about BluePay?

Compare BluePay to Similar Solutions

BluePay Reviews

Ask BluePay a Question
Showing 6 BluePay reviews
BluePay review by <span>Frank F.</span>
Frank F.

"BluePay provides everything we want and need from our credit card processor."

What do you like best?

BluePay provides everything we want and need from our credit card processor. Their competitive pricing, easy-to-use and secure online portal, and exceptional customer service allows us to focus on growing our business rather than the day-to-day administration. I definitely recommend working with BluePay.

What do you dislike?

We are very pleased with their services.

BluePay has been able to save us time and provide confidence that our clients will be accurately, securely and timely billed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BluePay
BluePay review by <span>Ashlee A.</span>
Ashlee A.

"BluePay is Great for Growing Companies"

What do you like best?

BluePay provides exceptional speed when it comes to customer service and helping. I would consider BluePay an above average merchant provider. They offer almost every product that a customer would want from an account provider, from POS software to interactive voice response.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a lot of hidden fees when it comes to BluePay. They charge an early termination fee, cancellation fee, incidental fees, etc. They do not do a good job of informing new customers of what they might charge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always check out the competition. Other competitors are very upfront about their fees and are willing to waive some. Keep this in mind when looking for a processor. There are also a lot of plans to choose from so make sure you get the one that best suits your company - don't let them suck you into their tier plan.

We have realized that BluePay is an ideal processor. However, I do not think it would be beneficial for large businesses.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

BluePay review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"BluePay Review from a Customer Experience Rep"

What do you like best?

BluePay as a payment processor does a fine job of processing payments quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The communication with BluePay employees isn't consistent. It can be great one day and then you may not get a response for a few weeks. I also think their processing fees and hidden fees are a big pain point with customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research, research, research, and review similar products - comparing pricing, structure, and the fine print rules.

We are working with clients to have an easy way for donors to give to their non-profit organizations. We have realized that for most customers who don't dig deep into the transactions/pricing/timing BluePay might be a fine option, but for most I think they could do better elsewhere.

BluePay review by <span>Brandon F.</span>
Brandon F.

"Couldn't be happier!"

What do you like best?

Blue pay has always been easy to work with. I wish I could say that about the other companies I have worked with, but they definitely work for your business.

What do you dislike?

When setting up contracts, dealing with details such as terms and PCI compliance certification, we ran into some issues getting things sorted out. They never got my contract to reflect on my account, so a manager ended up emailing me a written note confirming my ACTUAL term vs. what is stated on the website. Still a big negative with me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company with a lot of potential!

Simply put. automated billing.

BluePay review by <span>Kristopher G.</span>
Kristopher G.

"BluePay messed up my accounts and cost me money. Do not use them."

What do you like best?

I didn't like anything about BluePay.com

What do you dislike?

I caution anyone to use BluePay.com. They have caused problems and cost me money! My staff had to take time to correct their mistake, and I am the one that has to pay for it. BluePay refuses to apologize and compensate me for my loss. Consider an alternative provider.´╗┐

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run don't walk away from BluePay. They will make you loose money and will do nothing about it.

I realized a monetary loss from working with this company

BluePay review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Works great, but not hip."

What do you like best?

Very good uptime on the product unlike a competitors like Cybersoure.

What do you dislike?

API is not well documented and not displayed on website for engineers (as least when I integrated with them).

The product is not "hip", it not tailored towards engineers and engineers do not readily want to associate themselves with BluePay compared to Stripe.

Learning about BluePay?

* We monitor all BluePay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare BluePay to Similar Solutions