Bluescape

Bluescape is a visual collaborative workspace designed to elevate work. It empowers creation, collaborate, and innovate across the entire enterprise.

Work for Bluescape?

Learning about Bluescape?

Bluescape Reviews

Ask Bluescape a Question
Showing 19 Bluescape reviews
Bluescape review by Katalina S.
Katalina S.

"Great tool for the classroom!"

What do you like best?

Bluescape is a great way to share real-time lectures with students in and outside of class. Having this shared work space allows for students who are less likely to interact to still participate. It has also been a great collaboration tool and a great way to track progress throughout the course. Bluescape allows for creativity and flexibility in the classroom. Students have a lot of fun interacting with the wall and being able to participate from their desks or even from home. Uploading from several platforms is also very helpful and the autosave is great. One of my favorite features is the meet option, this allows for even stringer collaboration with members not present in the same location. I hope to use this more this semester to provide more feedback on this function.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tools are a little difficult for non tech savvy people. The canvas is a little difficult to use since once it is placed if cannot be moved. I preferred the location marker feature, and or give the possibility of moving the canvas. Zooming was also an issue in the classroom, it is difficult especially on devices such as laptops and tablets to zoom. There is a lag on these devices so it would be nice to have a zoom function that you can select a polygon of where you want to move. Notecards are a little small, but extremely useful for creating activities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for collaboration, group activities, and classroom management. Wonderful software for large and small groups. Very visual and fun to use.

Collaboration across disciplines has been a challenge that this tool has given some solutions too. Visuals are always great to explain detailed topics. Being able to have bluescape as a live brainstorming canvas is fantastic.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bluescape
Bluescape review by Emma H.
Emma H.

"A great tool for communication"

What do you like best?

Bluescape has been an incredibly helpful tool to connect with other industry leaders in real time and seems to have a boundless potential to portray and endless amount of information. It is quite simple to navigate once you get the hang of the space.

What do you dislike?

I would definitely like a tutorial on all the other potential key features that I have not used yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend a tutorial before using this product as it can be a bit overwhelming to navigate once you are using the tool

Some benefits have included connecting with other similar industries across North America in one place where we can all refer back to a specific area of the board and post about industry trends or any questions we may have.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Bluescape review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"Bluescape Is "AWE-some" says my students!"

What do you like best?

The visual way it allows people to collaborate. I use this as a "teaming" tool for my undergraduate business students. Each team has a workspace where they collaborate on a semester-long project as well as individual competitive exercises. The product is far better than our learning management solution for teaming purposes.

What do you dislike?

Had better integration with MS Office documents for editing. Currently, we can use Google docs and such successfully, but we'd like to be able to edit Word & Excel documents without having to download and then edit and re-upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to set up and start using. Try it out and within 30 min you can tell if it will work for you.

We use Bluescape for teams to collaborate and innovate. This is an excellent tool for my students (or in a corporation, my employees) to work together sharing ideas, posting comments, and generally working as a high-performance team.

Bluescape review by Katie O.
Katie O.

"Accessible anywhere, anytime, and with anyone! "

What do you like best?

We love the real-time changes that can be seen by anyone in the space, from anywhere around the world! And the video/phone conferencing tools. Makes collaboration so much easier!

What do you dislike?

When sharing the space, you need to add guests as "collaborators" and they have to make an account. Maybe create a guest mode where someone doesn't have to create a bluescape account, and can see the space, but cannot download files?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Faster video/screen-share capability.

Design in Real Time! We are able to make instantaneous changes with our clients/architects/coordinators all in the same room. Cuts out a lot of email trains of decisions bouncing back and forth. One meeting gets the job done!

Bluescape review by Teresa P.
Teresa P.

"Love to design in real time!"

What do you like best?

Design Collaboration with the team that allows everyone into the process

What do you dislike?

Trying to keep up with the changes, but once I get into it is easy to adapt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try; it's fantastic

I can show the development of the design based on concept all the way to installation. I can post typicals, standard finishes and recommended product lines and get collaborative feedback in less time than previous projects. Meeting definitely is more productive and there's real clarity on what is needed. I especially like that it can be done anywhere because it is accessible online and had an easy interface to invite a guest.

Bluescape review by Nora S.
Nora S.

"Design Your Spark"

What do you like best?

Collaborative visual design possibility

What do you dislike?

More drawing tools background color options

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueScape allows your team to seamlessly design and manage your project workflow by integrating visual images, interactive engagement like web conferencing and any document or artifact you have. Imagine capturing in real time the voices of all your stakeholders, so you can make an impact to improve services and products.

My clients love that we can engage collaboratively in real time and I can project manage process and goals to keep them on track toward success.

Bluescape review by Tania M.
Tania M.

"New Experience"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to upload and share direct links and documents to colleges.

What do you dislike?

It is a little confusing to use at first, but afterward, you get the hang of it.

I mainly used it for a class project and we used it for our group projects. The benefits of Bluescape is that everyone in your workspace can see the shared documents, videos, links, from the web or files from your computer.

Bluescape review by Philip K.
Philip K.

"Feeling my way through the darkness while seeing tremendous light at the end of the tunnel"

What do you like best?

The ability to have real-time collaboration from anywhere. The potential this type of collaborative program will provide.

What do you dislike?

The program still feels somewhat green with some of its functionality; like the ability to undo or its ability to identify which user contributed content, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hang in there, provide open and helpful criticisms.

We've been able to collaborate more often and on "our own" schedules.

Bluescape review by Erica R.
Erica R.

"Amazing tool for scribing!"

What do you like best?

We loved the large-scale scribing ability for our event!

What do you dislike?

We had some difficulty figuring out how to export the final image in one file.

We used a Bluescape for two Workplace Innovation Summits and loved working with the team! The technology allowed us to live-scribe the insights from our speakers while the audience looked on. The entire Summit was captured in one beautiful image, and our audience LOVED it. We have a bit of difficulty figuring out how to export the final image, but we figured it out and have been promoting it far and wide :)

"Bluescape is great!"

What do you like best?

I am in an organization in college, and we use Bluescape to post photos from our research and documents for our meetings. It is very useful because we can collaborate on documents and participate in the meetings, even if we aren't physically present at the meetings.

What do you dislike?

It is slightly difficult to move around on Bluescape, as you have to click and drag to move on the wall rather than scroll with the mouse.

It is very beneficial to our members because we can collaborate easily on documents and other related items

Bluescape review by Riley S.
Riley S.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I like how interactive it is as well as the features it entails.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little difficult to scroll as well as zoom in and out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch some videos and use the helping tutorials because it can be confusing at first.

We are able to share a lot of information between my team members. It is very useful that there are tools on YouTube that can show you how to use Bluescape.

Bluescape review by scott m.
scott m.

"Great for collaboration"

What do you like best?

Works across multiple devices. Bluescape engineers were able to accommodate our very large touch screen.

What do you dislike?

No ipad app. Would be great to have an app in IOS

Collaboration in our innovation hub. Bluescape has helped deliver this.

Bluescape review by Rebekah N.
Rebekah N.

"Great Collaboration Tool"

What do you like best?

I love being able to write directly onto the space! Makes it so much easier for brainstorming.

What do you dislike?

The pen sensitivity can be slow at times and a limited color selection.

Team goal brainstorming and project projection

Bluescape review by Mia N.
Mia N.

"Bluescape exceeds expectations"

What do you like best?

The ability to post an entire project history on the Bluescape wall makes it an invaluable collaboration tool for our design team. I only wish there was a version available for personal use.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike. Whenever we have a technical suggestion it is addressed and solved.

As a group collaboration tool for a 30+ person design team, Bluescape makes it easy for us to share projects and information.

Bluescape review by Consultant in Entertainment
Consultant in Entertainment

"Working with anyone anywhere"

What do you like best?

The visual collaboration is so worth it. This platform helps my team/vendors share and explain anything clearly.

What do you dislike?

Although not a deal breaker, there is the lack of some basic features, like drawing straight lines and rotating objects.

Communication effectiveness and efficiency have improved a lot. Benefits include not having to the wrong notes or understanding of any topic or product.

Bluescape review by User

"Great Tool - A Little Clunky Sometimes"

What do you like best?

Being able to communicate with members outside my organization, even those who don't have a license for Bluescape

What do you dislike?

The feature to select and present multiple slides doesn't always work. Unable to edit Excel spreadsheets

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having the right touchscreen monitors is key to optimum functionality

Communicating with members across our organization who work remotely

Bluescape review by User

"Bluescape is good, not great"

What do you like best?

Ability to share multiple forms of media, large size file, multiple party sharing.

What do you dislike?

The zoom function is counter-intuitive (should be the default iPad/iPhone way)

Constantly moving and sliding things around inadvertently when moving around.

Slightly cumbersome uploading/sharing/

It is better than Dropbox/Box.net/Drive for sharing creative brainstroming and project folders

"Great Tool for School"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and instantaneously it is to share information. I used this for class and it made contacting my professor and classmates very easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hard it is to change the size of documents posted

M

Bluescape review by Consultant

"Innovative Solutions"

What do you like best?

Limitless users can interface on it. Large capacity to store files.

What do you dislike?

Cost prohibitive for all to use. Haven't had enough experience or training to really sell.

Real-time interaction. A large space to save files and pick back up.

Learning about Bluescape?

* We monitor all Bluescape reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.