Blueshift

Blueshift

Cross-Channel Marketing Automation combined with AI-Powered Recommendations for email, websites and mobile apps. Powered by a 360-degree Customer View.

Work for Blueshift?

Learning about Blueshift?

Blueshift Reviews

Ask Blueshift a Question
Showing 25 Blueshift reviews
Blueshift review by <span>Natasha R.</span>
Natasha R.

Dynamic Data-Drive Service and Automated Platform

What do you like best?

I truly appreciate the diligence and effort put forth by the Blueshift team. We needed to get this launched before our contracted ended with Salesforce and saw a whole team effort on the Blueshift side. Not only were they willing to help us through any problems, but they were quick, friendly and very knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

There's some confusing language when it comes to filtering/segmenting your audience. I still have not become familiar with it myself and tend to second guess myself. However, a responsive support team has been my savior.

Also, your not able to file campaigns, segments, etc. I believe that approach could be fixed rather quickly because it shouldn't take much lift in the UI. Again, I was coming from Salesforce where everything can be dropped into folders for organization and quick usability. My suggestion here would be to focus more on the UI and usability for consumers before adding additional features that may only drive more confusion.

With Blueshift being a top-notch data and automation platform, we've been able to utilize their capabilities to better align with our Ecommerce goals. As mentioned, we were using Salesforce prior and already had transaction capabilities along with downstream marketing and triggered campaigns. The logic within Blueshift is more intuitive and easy to transition onto. We wanted to migrate off Salesforce due to high cost and business acquisitions. Being apart of Blueshift allowed other business units to be built into our services -- for a low cost. This gave us the ability to focus more on our digital flow, i.e. Cart and finally have a holistic view in the digital space. We have yet to integrate all of their features and capabilities but we'll be moving towards that this year!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Blueshift
Blueshift review by <span>Lauren R.</span>
Lauren R.

Responsive, personalized support, flexible product

What do you like best?

Blueshift offers our team consistent. responsive and personalized support. The team is receptive to customer feedback and iterates new features and enhancements that help our team move more efficiently and intelligently. As a result, they've paved a promising product roadmap, rich with improvements and features for teams with growth goals, such as A/B testing, advanced segmentation and performance attribution, as well as a flexible API.

What do you dislike?

Having used Marketo, HubSpot, and MailChimp prior to using Blueshift, I can attest that Blueshift is function-first.The product has a fairly bare bones UI that is not immediately intuitive to navigate. This is most apparent when onboarding new users. Although, once you know how to do something or get somewhere, the limited design is not an issue, and is in fact, an enhancement that allows for fewer steps to execute a campaign than in other tools.

We optimize production time with features like Shared Assets and Advanced Segmentation, and improve our customer experience with dynamic personalization through Liquid filters.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Blueshift review by <span>Lauren H.</span>
Lauren H.

The Smart Marketing Platform for Data-Driven Businesses

What do you like best?

I like that I can go into the dashboard and view metrics that are important to my business for email success. Also, the ability to track email template performance alongside campaign performance has provided actionable insights for our business.

What do you dislike?

Some of the newest updates have been rolled out with little communication and I find myself discovering them on my own versus being told about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a method of utilizing data to drive your email marketing efforts, this is the platform for you. It goes beyond the normal email send and allows marketers to apply data to provide customers content and/or communications as they need them.

Our main problem was the ability to provide our customers personalized content and at scale. With BlueShift we are able to share our top content with customers who will find it relevant to their experience on our site.

Blueshift review by <span>Kristy N.</span>
Kristy N.

Agile Automation Solution

What do you like best?

Team - I've been super impressed by the team and the speed at quick they execute. They take feedback and iterate quickly. They also have a great support structure, tickets get resolved within a couple hours, which is really unique in my past experience with Responsys, Vero and Marketo. The team is also super knowledgeable about their product and are able to help through any roadblocks we run into.

Data - We currently leverage the segment.io to blueshift data integration and it's been great so far. This has enabled us to launch emails quickly based on behaviors our users have taken and allows for flexibility in segmentation. The way in which data is stored in Blueshift also enables us to build algorithms and build quick segments based on our product catalog.

Flexibility

We came to Blueshift after using Responsys and the tool has enabled us to launch campaigns quickly.

What do you dislike?

The UI isn't great and they are making improvements on this takes a backseat to new features. Organization is difficult in the tool as it's basically a list of campaigns with no folder or tagging structure.

The segmentation tool isn't entirely intuitive. Typically we're building pretty complex segments and building 10 inclusions/exclusions can suck up a good amount of time. Also, the language in the segmentation tool can be confusing. I still second guess myself after being in the tool almost a year now.

Reporting isn't great yet. You get basic reporting but can't aggregate or tag different campaigns. At this point the reporting the tool offers is a giant spreadsheet. You basically have to download or copy/paste and do all the manipulation within excel.

More timely and relevant communications for prospective and existing customers.

Blueshift review by <span>Carmen S.</span>
Carmen S.

Great customer data platform

What do you like best?

Blueshift is very flexible and is continuously making improvements to their platform to help meet our business needs. We have only been with the platform a couple of months now and there have already been a few instances where they have added features to their platforms, per our request, to help facilitate the setup of our campaigns.

I’ve also had a great experience with their account reps who are very responsive and are quick to act on any issues that may arise.

Overall, very hands-on approach!

What do you dislike?

Overall, I have had a great experience with the platform as it is very intuitive for the most part. However, it would be great to have more enhanced reporting tools to better visualize the data within the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a powerful data-driven platform that allows for highly targeted customer communications, Blueshift is a great choice.

We were struggling to ramp up our personalization and targeting due to limited capabilities with our previous ESP. Now, we use Blueshift as our primary CRM platform. Their ability to integrate our data streams to trigger campaigns and create customer segments has allowed us to optimize our communications to be more targeted, relevant, and drive higher engagement.. They are a great customer data platform with data stored at a customer level, which allows us to better segment and activate this data using simple non-sql selection criteria.

Blueshift review by <span>Jeffrey H.</span>
Jeffrey H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Powerful, flexible platform and a personal touch

What do you like best?

Blueshift has the most flexibility and customization capabilities out of some 20 different email platforms we evaluated. We pass in a ton of relevant data, and are able to filter, segment, and trigger email streams with ease on over 50 parameters and millions of users in our list. The platform is fast and the team is technically proficient.

I've have also had strongly positive experiences with their account reps. They are responsive and willing to entertain all of our product enhancement and feature requests, no matter how zany.

What do you dislike?

As power users of the platform, there have been occasional instances of data syncing issues or automated stream glitches. The team has always been quick to respond however and has worked with urgency to resolve any issues when they've arose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Blueshift has a lot of power and customization, I would recommend as a platform that you can grow from a simple communication strategy to a sophisticated one with multi channel logic.

We use Blueshift as our primary communications platform for multiple channels with customers of our financial product. The ability to integrate our data streams for triggering events or customer segmentation has been invaluable in reducing manual effort, increasing our customer touch points and engagement, as well as opening up new services to our users, such as real-time transaction alerts.

Learn more about Blueshift

Blueshift Videos

Learning about Blueshift?

* We monitor all Blueshift reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.