BlueSnap

With BlueSnap, start accepting payments online in a snap. Software, SaaS, subscription services or physical goods, they have everything you need to sell online with the highest conversions.

Work for BlueSnap?

Showing 28 BlueSnap reviews
BlueSnap review by <span>Chuck B.</span>
Chuck B.

Thank you to BlueSnap and the BlueSnap Team

What do you like best?

I got started in Internet marketing in early 2008. Back then the company was not called BlueSnap. My introduction to Internet marketing and Internet sales was made a whole lot easier because I never had to worry about payments. That was always taken care of for me. I have to say that during this decade, well in a couple months it will be a decade, during those tens years I have never had an issue. BlueSnap and the BlueSnap team always provided me with professional service. Thank you.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike? Honestly, the only issues I ever had were forgetting my password a couple times. Even then, the irritation was short lived because BlueSnap just took care of it for me. I have since come up with a better system to keep track of Passwords etc.

I honestly have no complaints, and no recommendations. If you haven't guessd by now, I like BlueSnap and the ten years of excellent service they have given me.

The benefit to me has been to never give a thought to my payments. I have a trusted provider that handles that for me with no problems in the last ten years.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BlueSnap
BlueSnap review by <span>Rishab V.</span>
Rishab V.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Easy and Quick Underwriting Process!

What do you like best?

BlueSnap helped us quickly acquire merchant accounts. Their business allowed us to scale up with no issues. We got approved in under a week. They assisted us getting PCI compliance which only took one day. They were pre-integrated with our CRM. They have good support and respond to tickets/calls fairly quick.

What do you dislike?

Integration took a little longer than expected as we had a few technical issues. We had some authentication issues which delayed our expected launch date by 2 days, however once integrated everything went very smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend BlueSnap to E-Commerce businesses who are trying to get away from Stripe.

We were able to get effortless processing for our e-commerce business. Our declines are lower and our fees are lower. We can accept Amex with no issues now as well. They have good technology to prevent chargebacks from happening in the first place which really helps.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

BlueSnap review by <span>Blair C.</span>
Blair C.

Responsive customer support

What do you like best?

The BlueSnap team was very quick in getting us up and running with them when our previous credit card process failed. BlueSnap was quick to help us, even when the decision to switch was made on a Sunday morning. They have supported us throughout the whole process of implementing their API and have been available to help with any issues that arose along the way.

What do you dislike?

While the UI has many very informative charts and tables that have helped us assess our customer base, the system lacks monthly accounting reports that easily summarise sales, fees and payouts that can we reconciled with in-house accounting data.

We deal with high-volume, low-value transactions. BlueSnap's competitive rates have reduced our selling costs on each transaction. They have also consolidated what use to be 4 payouts from in 3 different currencies to one payout, which has reduced banking fees and time spent reconciling multiple accounts and statements.

BlueSnap review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

BlueSnap and Bob Kairnes have been great to deal with. Zero hassle in the onboarding process.

What do you like best?

Onboarding and application was quick and easy. BlueSnap didn't require us to jump through endless hoops to apply, and support was always there to assist us. Response time was very quick and knowledgeable. Our development team appreciated the dedicated integration specialist assigned to our account and I liked that I could reach our consultant at any time with questions.

What do you dislike?

I would always prefer an even faster underwriting wait time, but understand this is not always possible. Compared to past experiences with underwriting wait times, Blue Snap was certainly on the faster side.

We are expanding into Europe and BlueSnap will help our conversions in areas such as France. We are excited to have the ability to connect with multiple acquiring banks to increase our sales via increased conversions. We have been in business for a long time and this is the first processor that has the ability to offer this. We expect to see growing numbers throughout our expected growth and expansion. BlueSnap's ability to accept multiple payment options will be great for us in markets we are not yet established in.

BlueSnap review by <span>Josue F.</span>
Josue F.

Excellent platform to grow

What do you like best?

Simplicity with what the user can pay, is beautiful, I really like the way of processing the integration with paypal, this way I have everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I would leave everything like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like the whole product, the only thing I can contribute for the Hispanic community is the admin in Spanish.

Have paypal integrated in the same platform.

The direct transfer to my bank account.

Ability to expand throughout Latin America.

BlueSnap review by User in Computer Software

Good customer service, but not so friendly platform

What do you like best?

BlueSnap offers an online chat with a representative so their support is really good.

As for the platform itself, once you get used to the way they want you to operate everything it get's easier to use.

They also offer support to different currencies which is good for international vendors.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't the person who set up the integration so I can not review that part.

When I just started using BlueSnap as a vendor it took me sometime to understand how the platform is built and how to operate it. Their onboarding process is not easy at all, and the UI should get a makeover soon, preferably from a UX expert. Hard to navigate, hard to find the information you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a global payment service, BlueSnap is your answer. Their service is good as well as the support, I just wish they will re-design their user experience and interface to make everything easier to use.

We needed a global payment service where we can accept payments with different types of credit cards, paypal, alipay and wire transfers, while also supporting different currencies.

Learn more about BlueSnap

BlueSnap Videos

Learning about BlueSnap?

* We monitor all BlueSnap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare BlueSnap to Similar Solutions