3.8

With BlueSnap, start accepting payments online in a snap. Software, SaaS, subscription services or physical goods, they have everything you need to sell online with the highest conversions.

Work for BlueSnap?

Learning about BlueSnap?

BlueSnap Reviews

Ask BlueSnap a Question
Showing 30 BlueSnap reviews
BlueSnap review by Chuck B.
Chuck B.

"Thank you to BlueSnap and the BlueSnap Team"

What do you like best?

I got started in Internet marketing in early 2008. Back then the company was not called BlueSnap. My introduction to Internet marketing and Internet sales was made a whole lot easier because I never had to worry about payments. That was always taken care of for me. I have to say that during this decade, well in a couple months it will be a decade, during those tens years I have never had an issue. BlueSnap and the BlueSnap team always provided me with professional service. Thank you.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike? Honestly, the only issues I ever had were forgetting my password a couple times. Even then, the irritation was short lived because BlueSnap just took care of it for me. I have since come up with a better system to keep track of Passwords etc.

I honestly have no complaints, and no recommendations. If you haven't guessd by now, I like BlueSnap and the ten years of excellent service they have given me.

The benefit to me has been to never give a thought to my payments. I have a trusted provider that handles that for me with no problems in the last ten years.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BlueSnap
BlueSnap review by Rishab V.
Rishab V.

"Easy and Quick Underwriting Process!"

What do you like best?

BlueSnap helped us quickly acquire merchant accounts. Their business allowed us to scale up with no issues. We got approved in under a week. They assisted us getting PCI compliance which only took one day. They were pre-integrated with our CRM. They have good support and respond to tickets/calls fairly quick.

What do you dislike?

Integration took a little longer than expected as we had a few technical issues. We had some authentication issues which delayed our expected launch date by 2 days, however once integrated everything went very smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend BlueSnap to E-Commerce businesses who are trying to get away from Stripe.

We were able to get effortless processing for our e-commerce business. Our declines are lower and our fees are lower. We can accept Amex with no issues now as well. They have good technology to prevent chargebacks from happening in the first place which really helps.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

BlueSnap review by Blair C.
Blair C.

"Responsive customer support"

What do you like best?

The BlueSnap team was very quick in getting us up and running with them when our previous credit card process failed. BlueSnap was quick to help us, even when the decision to switch was made on a Sunday morning. They have supported us throughout the whole process of implementing their API and have been available to help with any issues that arose along the way.

What do you dislike?

While the UI has many very informative charts and tables that have helped us assess our customer base, the system lacks monthly accounting reports that easily summarise sales, fees and payouts that can we reconciled with in-house accounting data.

We deal with high-volume, low-value transactions. BlueSnap's competitive rates have reduced our selling costs on each transaction. They have also consolidated what use to be 4 payouts from in 3 different currencies to one payout, which has reduced banking fees and time spent reconciling multiple accounts and statements.

BlueSnap review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great payment gateway for online, high volume business"

What do you like best?

The BlueSnap team is very responsive and have built a very feature rich payment gateway (easy mulit-currency, multi-acquirer) that is competitive with the best gateways out there.

What do you dislike?

Reporting being delayed 3 hours (so not seeing real time transactions) is not ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used a number of payment gateways and BlueSnap would be the one I go back to, if I ever need to pick a gateway again.

We're using BlueSnap as our payment gateway, at a super competitive rate compared to all the other gateways out there, with good fraud tools and fast performance (and an integration with Zuora).

BlueSnap review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"BlueSnap and Bob Kairnes have been great to deal with. Zero hassle in the onboarding process. "

What do you like best?

Onboarding and application was quick and easy. BlueSnap didn't require us to jump through endless hoops to apply, and support was always there to assist us. Response time was very quick and knowledgeable. Our development team appreciated the dedicated integration specialist assigned to our account and I liked that I could reach our consultant at any time with questions.

What do you dislike?

I would always prefer an even faster underwriting wait time, but understand this is not always possible. Compared to past experiences with underwriting wait times, Blue Snap was certainly on the faster side.

We are expanding into Europe and BlueSnap will help our conversions in areas such as France. We are excited to have the ability to connect with multiple acquiring banks to increase our sales via increased conversions. We have been in business for a long time and this is the first processor that has the ability to offer this. We expect to see growing numbers throughout our expected growth and expansion. BlueSnap's ability to accept multiple payment options will be great for us in markets we are not yet established in.

BlueSnap review by Josue F.
Josue F.

"Excellent platform to grow"

What do you like best?

Simplicity with what the user can pay, is beautiful, I really like the way of processing the integration with paypal, this way I have everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I would leave everything like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like the whole product, the only thing I can contribute for the Hispanic community is the admin in Spanish.

Have paypal integrated in the same platform.

The direct transfer to my bank account.

Ability to expand throughout Latin America.

BlueSnap review by User in Computer Software

"Good customer service, but not so friendly platform"

What do you like best?

BlueSnap offers an online chat with a representative so their support is really good.

As for the platform itself, once you get used to the way they want you to operate everything it get's easier to use.

They also offer support to different currencies which is good for international vendors.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't the person who set up the integration so I can not review that part.

When I just started using BlueSnap as a vendor it took me sometime to understand how the platform is built and how to operate it. Their onboarding process is not easy at all, and the UI should get a makeover soon, preferably from a UX expert. Hard to navigate, hard to find the information you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a global payment service, BlueSnap is your answer. Their service is good as well as the support, I just wish they will re-design their user experience and interface to make everything easier to use.

We needed a global payment service where we can accept payments with different types of credit cards, paypal, alipay and wire transfers, while also supporting different currencies.

BlueSnap review by Patrick H.
Patrick H.

"Bluesnap stands the test of time"

What do you like best?

Bluesnap has been around a long time for a reason...They are very good at what they do!

We at ILF Mobile Apps Corp. have tried other processors who claim to have superior platforms and better fee structures, but we always stay with and come back to Bluesnap. Their conversion rate beats all their competitors and their platform is far easier to navigate while offering the same, if not better integration and features.

What we like best about Bluesnap is their adhesion to routine and schedule. They are NEVER late with payment reports and the payments are always made on time and without issue. You'd be surprised how many of Bluesnap's competitors have frequent problems with this simple, yet vitally important task.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We like it all. If I had to mention any flaw, the only thing I would mention is that I would like to have an account rep to speak with, but if it meant raising processing fees, it is not worth it. Everything is fine the way it is.

Increased profitability resulting from increased conversions and affiliate traffic.

BlueSnap review by Edgar C.
Edgar C.

"V.P, of Business Development"

What do you like best?

Our clients, and their audience, can easily make payments using our software and manage the activity in one place. They have a very robust API but their console is also easy to navigate. Having clients all over the world creates a demand to accept payments from multiple currencies and BlueSnap delivers. They have a friendly and knowledgeable support staff to address our business needs and those of our clients.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see the $2 ACH transfer fee go away, this is the cost to have your funds sent to your bank account

We are solving the struggle of our clients on-boarding their customers and getting paid fast. Our clients deal with a wide range of audiences and having an easy way to pay allows for a more complete on-boarding experience. More complete registrations means more business and less administrative work.

BlueSnap review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Scaling and support with BlueSnap"

What do you like best?

The customer portal page where they can cancel, get a reciept, check order status, etc. It's a very well layed out page that is easy for our customers to access and complete on their own.

I also like the ability to issue refunds and fix customer problems myself so I can get customers answers faster. The ability to manage it from our end as an administrator is helpful.

What do you dislike?

We struggle with feedback and help from support when our customers try to purchase with an error. It's hard to get response and enough feedback as to what the error was originially in order to prevent again.

Since you are the 3rd party billing for Perfecto I wish we had a direct contact to help us when we do encounter errors and be able to address the issues directly rather than through various emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a direct contact that can help provide feedback when needed. The Support isn't the best and struggles to provide insight into the problems initially. This frustrates customers.

We solve mostly refund disputes and upselling customers. The benefit is that its all tracked and the receipts are well enough written out that we can send to customers to innitiate next discussion.

BlueSnap review by Dr. Najeeb L.
Dr. Najeeb L.

"Best Payment Gateway"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer support. Flexible payouts and a wide variety of payment methods.

What do you dislike?

Till now nothing however I would appreciate if they would accept PayPal for their customers like 2checkout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to integrate mobile optimized payment processor that just works out of the box look no further. Bluesnap offers everything your online customers need.

Local currency, integrated checkout and mobile optimized pages. All have contributed to our increased sales.

BlueSnap review by Administrator

"Problems with declined transactions"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Customer support is pretty good.

What do you dislike?

Many declined transactions by Bluesnap and the banks. For more than 6 months we have had falling sales because of declined transactions. Bluesnap seem to think there is nothing wrong with 60% of attempted transactions?? Not only does their own "fraud detection" system decline transactions, but so do the banks. Bluesnap does not take any responsibility for a high instance of transcations being declined by banks. What? There is obviously a lack of trust in the Bluesnap platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful of high number of declined transactions and US$75 MONTHLY ADMIN FEE.

Declined transaction and huge revenue losses.

BlueSnap review by KC B.
KC B.

"Great service and flexible for differing business needs"

What do you like best?

The flexibility is the best feature of BlueSnap. You can have a completely hosted service or simply use them as a gateway and anything in between. They were very accommodating for our unique needs and worked with us to change the typical work flow to fit the business requirements.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be a little more robust. We live and die by data so getting timely access to deep data is something we wanted a little but more of.

We wanted to move away from our existing gateway provider to allow for more flexibility on recurring billing and initial transactions. The biggest benefit was the increase in authorization rates by 20%.

BlueSnap review by Pam G.
Pam G.

"Easy Way to Set Up a Business eStore"

What do you like best?

Their IPN feature made it easy to integrate with our product so that people could create a new account when they purchased.

The products/contracts were very easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

BlueSnap does not integrate with SFDC. We really need that feature. Also, we would like to offer a freemium without a customer needing to put in a credit card and that feature also wasn't available.

We'd like to see our mobile app testing lab online. We need the ability for people to subscribe and manage their subscriptions. Plus, during the initial purchase we need to integrate with our product to create an account and provision testing hours.

BlueSnap review by Dan K.
Dan K.

"Affiliate marketer and B2B services"

What do you like best?

Bluesnap always pay on time. They reply to my emails in a timely maner

What do you dislike?

Perhaps a dedicated affiliate manager. This would be of benefit so that we ciould make olans for growth

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend

Selling affiliate products

BlueSnap review by User in Computer Software

"Not a fan of this product"

What do you like best?

Their support team is decent.

Their shopping cart is okay.

What do you dislike?

Overkill for 90%+ of Ecommerce providers

Clunky and confusing admin UI

Basically no integrations

Awful for SaSS products

Confusing to your customers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other options first. Check out Stripe if you are a dev or have devs. Look at WooCommerce and Shopify also if you need a store/cart. There are tons of options out there that I think make more sense.

We can accept payments and fulfil orders with Bluesnap. Beyond that I feel like it provides no benefit and it more of a liability for us.

BlueSnap review by Rupesh M.
Rupesh M.

"simple and easy"

What do you like best?

ease of sign up. global presence at a click of a button

What do you dislike?

I wish this splatform extended to other areas of business and not just software

global presence. allows my business to transact 24/7.

BlueSnap review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Easy way to get money from your customers"

What do you like best?

Ability to create custom payment URLs and send them to our customers

What do you dislike?

On boarding process and screening process takes a lot of time and require a lot of documents.

Using BlueSnap save interchange, transfer and exchange rate fees for both us and our customers! So we are getting more money and our customers pay less fees :)

BlueSnap review by Dana K.
Dana K.

"best global payment gateway"

What do you like best?

good customer service, the best gateway I used

What do you dislike?

till now everything is good, I didn't have any problem

global credit cards gateway

BlueSnap review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool to manage payments"

What do you like best?

The customer service is very fast by chat

What do you dislike?

Refunding a customer once, does not allow him to use the same profile to purchase in the future

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to learn and use, if you have issues, don't hesitate to chat with customer support, they are great

Refunds, completing orders

"Efficient payment provider"

What do you like best?

Easyness of use for startup companies, and also for expirienced companies

What do you dislike?

No affiliates on dashboard.

More options for VAT charging on different countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found BlueSnap as the most user friendly payment provider

Getting payments without bothering with banks and many payment providers or gateways

BlueSnap review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"I am a strong believer in Bluesnap, their support is better than other processors I have used"

What do you like best?

The support is the best part. I have gotten to know a few of them personally.

What do you dislike?

At this time there is nothing I dislike about bluesnap. I will be using them long term.

They have lowered my rate and made easy integration with my software

BlueSnap review by Administrator

"Reasonable solution is you have absolutely no other options"

What do you like best?

That it works. That it works. That it works. That it works.

What do you dislike?

Pricing policy, backend management, talk-through with WooCommerce

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Stripe first, if they will work with your industry - it's cheaper, faster, easier, and better integrated with WooCommerce

Online payment processing

"BlueSnap review"

What do you like best?

Great product and features. I was looking for a great product with a reasonable prices and finally found it! :)

What do you dislike?

None, all seems to be really great.

Only would be great can have some API php examples, that's all! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

Sell all my products on-line with great professionalism.

BlueSnap review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Reliable partner"

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface, prompt communication with support and management, smooth operating

What do you dislike?

Document check is too time consuming and takes too much effort to collect all needed papers

Recommendations to others considering the product

While initial set up is rather complex in terms of collecting required documents, statements, etc, I still recommend BlueSnap as a reliable partner for international digital e-commerce.

We cooperate with BlueSnap successfully for several years. The company has appointed a dedicated manager to our account and offered very special terms an conditions of cooperation.

BlueSnap review by Consultant

"Sammers"

What do you like best?

Everything seemed fine at start, nice pleasant setup and all seemed fine

What do you dislike?

i put over $35000 dollars through this company to be told sorry your criteria didnt meet our credit card policy and nothing more than keeping our money for a total of 90 days, after reading so many reviews i wish i had of not bothered, they nothing more than pure scammers.

Lack on Communication, Loss of Payments

"doing what I was after"

What do you like best?

ability to use a credit card solution to grab our implementation fees

What do you dislike?

configuration of the account took too long with several reach outs to support

collecting implementation fees form new customers

BlueSnap review by Administrator in Computer Software

"We have used it for more than 6 years. Started when it was Plimus"

What do you like best?

We can have a front end that maps to the look and feel of our site

What do you dislike?

We are happy with the solution so there is nothing that we dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems to work for Technology businesses really well, with allowing for tailored software and licensing agreements and B2B feel..

We are making it easier for people to obtain our licenses faster, rather than waiting for a company payment.

BlueSnap review by User in Internet

"The monthly maintenance fee is ridiculous"

What do you like best?

I guess the tracking links work... which is important.

What do you dislike?

The $10 monthly affiliate account maintenance fee is pretty much unheard of in the industry. I've been an affiliate for 13 years and BlueSnap is the ONLY company out of dozens of networks and programs that I've ever seen charge something like that.

Affiliate tracking

BlueSnap review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Nice product"

What do you like best?

dashboard and transaction search is easy to use, great customer support

What do you dislike?

process transactions without any authorization

subscription payment gateway

Learn more about BlueSnap

BlueSnap Videos

Learning about BlueSnap?

* We monitor all BlueSnap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
3.8