Bluetent

Bluetent is a digital agency specializing in the travel, resort, tourism, and vacation rental industries.

Work for Bluetent?

Learning about Bluetent?

Bluetent Reviews

Showing 1 Bluetent review
Bluetent review by Daniela A.
Daniela A.

"Great Design Company"

What do you like best?

I love the amazing website quality BlueTent gives you. Besides website building, they offer a wide variety of services such as marketing and graphic design. I just created our company's property management services brochure and will be using BlueTent to design the brochure.

What do you dislike?

Although this company gives you a lot, it is extremely expensive to use. Despite the price being high, they quality of BlueTent's work is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business looking to market your services in a professional manner, I would definitely recommend BlueTent. Their quality of work is amazing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bluetent

What Digital Marketing solution do you use?

Learning about Bluetent?

* We monitor all Bluetent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.