BolehVPN

Work for BolehVPN?

Learning about BolehVPN?

BolehVPN Reviews

Showing 12 BolehVPN reviews
BolehVPN review by Everianny B.
Everianny B.

"The VPN with which I have felt safer when surfing the web "

What do you like best?

In order to keep the information of the data I was sending through the web safely I started to try VPN looking for the best option and without a doubt BOLEH VPN is the software that has offered me more security. One of the most interesting factors that I can mention of this software is the security it offers me when I use WI-FI, as it has the option to encrypt data, very useful to send confidential information of our company to third parties, specifically data associated with internal accounting.

I can also hide my ip address, a factor of high importance to me, because this way I avoid the tracking of my computer and the information I send by this way. Finally, I must mention the independence between the private networks offered by this software, giving me and my company a lot of confidence when it comes to transferring information, since none of these networks are connected to each other.

What do you dislike?

As I mentioned earlier, before using this software I tested with several VPN software, and this was the one that best suited our demands as a team. We have done any amount of testing to check security levels, and we are quite satisfied with this software, we don't have any negative points to mention about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to companies that manage confidential information on their servers and emails that should not be shared with third parties, BOLEH VPN is ideal for this type of functions thanks to its encryption system and its private networks that offer high levels of security.

We have solved all our security problems with this software; on one occasion we suffered a computer attack by hackers that until now we have not identified, losing information of great value to the company, but, since using this software we have not even had security alerts. Both me and my team are quite satisfied with the features offered by this software

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BolehVPN
BolehVPN review by Ethan S.
Ethan S.

"Excellent VPN service"

What do you like best?

It works without problems for the pages of transmission, most of the vpn do not work with those pages, but it has no problems and improves the speed of reproduction. It also hides our location in google maps and pages that track our ip.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the server with openvpn is disabled, and I must close the program and reconnect it, however, the software works perfectly almost all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A complete software that keeps you anonymous on the network, helps to unlock inaccessible content in your locality. It has affordable prices and anyone can use it without the need to have technical knowledge.

Excellent to maintain privacy in our browsing history, no one has the right to use our data to do marketing and punish us with their spam posts. Protect our privacy and the speed of navigation is very good.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

BolehVPN review by fatemeh k.
fatemeh k.

"Boleh VPN Review "

What do you like best?

if you like top speed . thats available for Windows, Mac, and Android !!! There’s also a Proxy settings tab, and a Service status tab where you can ping each server to see how it’s currently performing. that final tab requires you to manually ping the bolehvpn servers instead of doing it . connections to 12 countries from 35 servers - BolehVPN is a competent service but not one for novice users or those who want a simplified experience. The service's user interface has a lot of options and in many ways is overly complex. Still, it works well, and has a good number of payment options including a wide variety of ways to pay with cryptocurrencies.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

top speed - 35 server and 12 Country !

for my bussinues works

BolehVPN review by Kacper D.
Kacper D.

"BolehVPN - Opinion "

What do you like best?

The main advantages of BohelVPN are very good speeds and no transmission limit. Using this VPN I have never had a problem with the slowdown link.

Another advantage of BolehVPN is its very good privacy policy. VPN has no logs, so you can do everything without any worries. Also noteworthy is the Support section. There you will find help with the use and installation of VPN on any platform, including mobile devices, as well as the possibility of contacting very nice customer service and a forum, where we will surely find answers to our questions.

What do you dislike?

- One of the main disadvantages of BolehVPN is the lack of LiveChat. If you already want to contact the support, we can only do so via e-mail.

Another disadvantage of this VPN is the lack of a customer for the IOS. Owners of devices with this system will need to use the configuration. The last bigger downside of BolehVPN is a few servers to which we can connect.

The BolehVPN of my company is mainly about network security. Thanks to it we can move much safer on the Internet and we do not have to fear that our logs will be saved somewhere.

BolehVPN review by George L.
George L.

"Great way to access restricted content"

What do you like best?

Sometimes you want to watch Netflix, sometimes you need to access geographically restricted content. BolehVPN allows me to do all of that and more when I'm abroad doing business deals.

What do you dislike?

I think one of the problems I have with this software is whether I should use this versus a private solution. There are servers all over the world but I see no reason why I cant spin up my own OpenVPN tunnel solution on Amazon web services.

Honestly, the business problems I've solved are often related to being able to access content that is restricted while in foreign countries such as China. It's more of a nuisance that the country did this.

BolehVPN review by Noah C.
Noah C.

"This VPN is good for privacy"

What do you like best?

The most important thing here is that I can hide my IP address using this VPN which saves my data from being hacked. Also here is no transmission limit and speed is very good when you want to download anything. Privacy here is very good which feels me more secure.

What do you dislike?

Customer care here is very bad. When I asked them for refund of my money which I submitted for premium version, then there was no reply from them. Then I stopped using it.

Free version of it was absolutely awesome but I have a very bad feeling about premium version here and now I've switched to another VPN service.

BolehVPN review by Marek K.
Marek K.

"BolehVPN - Review"

What do you like best?

In BolehVPN offer we can find very good encryption (AES-256) and does not have a log policy. Thanks to this we can use the Internet much safer than before. It has a very good and pleasant technical support. BolehVPN has a large number of servers on which good speeds and there no limits. The availability of a killswitch also deserves praise.

What do you dislike?

BolehVPN is not the easiest to use VPN. It usually requires additional configuration. Additionally, it does not have a mobile application and live chat.

Using BolehVPN we have the ability to use the Internet more securely without worrying about our anonymity.

BolehVPN review by Wiesław W.
Wiesław W.

"BolehVPN Review"

What do you like best?

- Possibility of a refund

- Good speeds

- IPv6 Supported

- One day free trial

- VPN through Tor

- Bitcoin payment accepted

- Option to choose between OpenVPN or L2TP protocol

What do you dislike?

- No telephone or live chat support.

- Signing up for the one day trial can be a hassle.

- Only 12 countries to choose from

- Poor geographical spread

- No mobile app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before buying I recommend to use trial :)

Used to use wifi hotspots in parks, cafes and airports also gives protection against malware

BolehVPN review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Boleh vpn has the best Vpn service"

What do you like best?

This VPN has many countries supported and you can connect any of them of your choice. They also take care very much of your privacy and keeps your identity secret. Their customer support is also very good and become a pro member here also doesn't costs too much so that it is easily affordable also. This VPN is so easy and fast to connect.

What do you dislike?

While using this VPN almost for half hour, it automatically disconnects and I don't know why. I'm really very disappointed by this problem.

BolehVPN is really very good VPN but due to its problem of automatically disconnecting with the server, I stopped using it but this app is really enriched with lots of features and is very good for security and privacy.

BolehVPN review by vishal c.
vishal c.

"BolehVPN"

What do you like best?

Able to choose between two VPN protocols. Offer short term subscription.

Performance of this VPN is almost 35 percent of the base download speed.

BolehVPN is available fir windows, mac and android. They also contain proxy setting tab

What do you dislike?

Company will turn on logging if necessary. There are only 12 countries to choose from.

The service user interface has a lot of options and in many ways is overly complex.

Still it works well and also have a multiple option of payment.

BolehVPN review by Czeslaw M.
Czeslaw M.

"BolehVPN my favorite vpn"

What do you like best?

I chose BolehVPN as vpn because it has a fast encrypted connection and several protocols to choose from and no logs policy accepts payment in bitcoins so you can purchase the service anonymously.

What do you dislike?

I lack a dedicated application for mobile devices and several additional server locations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When buying a package for a year we save money. In addition, you can use the trial package before purchase.

Thanks to BolehVPN I can safely use the Internet wherever I am and securely connect to the company's server.

BolehVPN review by User in Computer Software

"Personal Home VPN Subscription with Enterprise Options"

What do you like best?

Option to switch between VPN protocols (L2TP and OpenVPN) is one of the best features. It provides short term subscriptions which help in proper testing and buy as you need it.

What do you dislike?

It supports only 12 countries to be connected with which is very less in an Open VPN world. The subscription cost is too much as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are huge options in the console to set up and it might be an overload for a standard user who needs a simplified VPN experience.

We use this as a personal VPN solution with security option when needed.

Learning about BolehVPN?

* We monitor all BolehVPN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.