Bolstra

Bolstra

Bolstra is an agile customer success management platform that helps companies plan, manage and engage with their customers.

Work for Bolstra?

Learning about Bolstra?

Bolstra Reviews

Ask Bolstra a Question
Showing 18 Bolstra reviews
Bolstra review by <span>Ariel B.</span>
Ariel B.

Forward thinking software

What do you like best?

Bolstra is taking a very forward-thinking approach to Customer Success; it provides the same analytics capability that other CS software does (you can generate multiple Health Scores and run reports), but it also has an Agile workflow capability that no other platform has. This is a game changing technology in this space; it's something that can help to effect real results rapidly.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything that I dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We looked at 9 different software packages; do your due diligence, but ask them if the support Agile work management.

Bolstra helps my Customer Success team to be a lot more proactive; for example, if a negative action occurs (for example, a bad survey result after a support ticket) a bunch of actions can be automatically kicked off in Bolstra so the CSM will take immediate action.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bolstra
Bolstra review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

A good tool with room for growth

What do you like best?

Workflow for CSM - very easy to track activities, conversations, touch points, and the customer's journey. Low ramp up time for basic usage. Activity card creation being both triggered and manual is great. The UI is pretty intuitive for an individual contributor's needs and not overwhelming for even the less-technical CSM.

What do you dislike?

Three key areas are lacking. 1. Reporting - this is extremely lacking for either an individual contributor to share info with other areas of the business, or a manager needing to report up to an executive team; 2. Configurability - there are configurable options, but it's not user-accessible or easy to do; 3. Account plans - there's no account planning functionality/playbook as far as I'm aware, which is a big hit to Bolstra when comparing to their competition

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what you need from a manager point of view, not only a CSM user point of view. What do you need to report to your business? Who else needs insight into the customer's details? What do they need to know?What actions do you want to take based on the information Bolstra brings to light? If Bolstra can fulfill your needs in all of these areas then it's probably a good fit!

Consolidating customer notes from various repositories and pulling together a full customer view. Account plans and reporting needs to be built out more for this to be as beneficial as it could be, but it's a great start!

What Customer Success solution do you use?

Bolstra review by <span>Ben H.</span>
Ben H.

Beginning of a wonderful partnership!

What do you like best?

I not only like, but I LOVE the culture of Bolstra. They believe in Customer Success. It shows in their product, leadership, employees (especially Adam Young). We have a budding partnership and we feel completely empowered to do more with Bolstra.

Drucker said, "Culture eats strategy for breakfast!" and Bolstra is a living example! They have their priorities and values straight.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, as the product meets our needs. We were provided full access to a working demo instance and had plenty of time to learn what Bolstra offered. All the references that I spoke to, both solicited via Bolstra and independently, validated it was a great product, and strong relationships.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the DriveIt! (Evaluation) Program. Given that every feature is enabled, except integrations with your CRM, test every feature to see if it is a good fit. You can invite as many users to participate in the evaluation as well.

The Administration of Bolstra is easy, but a good idea again, to try out before you purchase.

Highly recommend that you purchase their Assurance Services. This will significantly reduce your first time to value. Through these services, we were able to configure and go-live three weeks from the day our production instance was provisioned.

Bolstra has begun to allow us to deliver and maintain a high quality, process-centric customer experience. We are already starting to see key benefits to Bolstra, as it is helping us to build customer success at scale.

Bolstra review by <span>Jenna H.</span>
Jenna H.

Bolstra Client Success Feedback

What do you like best?

I like the lanes in the Activity Dashboard the best. I like being able to move the cards from To Do > Doing > On Hold > Completed. This helps me prioritize my accounts.

What do you dislike?

What I would like to see out of the product is being able to filter my cards by particular due dates rather than time frames. I would also like to be able to leave account notes while on the actual account itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

I like to be able to log minutes to activities (calls included) so that I can run a report to see how much of my time is spent on accounts and which accounts I'm spending the most time with.

Bolstra review by Administrator

Bolstra Upgrades My CS Team. The Perfect Tool for Customer Success!

What do you like best?

Bolstra not only gives my team access to everything that matters in managing their relationships. Bolstra provides the perfect paradigm for managing the work that makes the biggest impact on my accounts. Even more, it gives my team the unique ability now to provide useful insights and timely updates to every other department. My team now makes every other team better.

What do you dislike?

Bolstra doesn't yet have an extensive list of native integrations. On the plus side, they have a native Salesforce integration and can quickly replicate other customer integrations that they have already implemented for other customers. However, with new integration requests, scoping and development can take as much as 2-3 weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider Bolstra if you want a tool that is easy to use, easy to administer and is supported by a CS team that is devoted to seeing you succeed in your use of their software. You can find alternatives that cost less and cost more, but Bolstra allows you to give as much attention to the work you do to serve your customers as it does to reporting and analytics. It gives you the tools to do something about the things you learn in your reports.

My team has been inconsistent with delivery. Each person using different approaches, different templates and getting different results. Moreover, my team has had to access as many as 4-5 different applications to get a complete and useful picture of the customer. With Bolstra, I design and deploy playbooks that ensure my team follows the same process for every step in my lifecycle. With feedback, my playbooks get better and my whole team is following the best practices we learn along the way. Additionally, my team now has a single pane of glass through which they can see everything they need and want to know to about their customers at a moments notice.

Bolstra review by <span>Gabrielle T.</span>
Gabrielle T.

Clear and easy to use

What do you like best?

Bolstra is a software solution (SaaS) provider for Business to Business companies looking to increase their recurring revenue by reducing churn and identifying up sell opportunities. Their solution, with built-in best practices, helps companies drive the desired outcomes that your customers demand. Very clear formatting and easy to use aspects. It brings customer success and allows customers to trust the system. I like Bolstra a lot because it manages customer journey so we get a clear view on how well we are doing. Bolstra capitalises on precise moments where a customer is extremely valuable to a company. It hints at insight that would not be as easily accessible. Bolstra gives companies that extra edge in order to compete with competitors and win repeating customers, evidently generating revenue.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Bolstra. I think it is a useful tool. They are very responsive and responsible. Their main concern is customer satisfaction. There is a solution to every problem that may arise and cause issues with the pathway to customer satisfaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn the basics and be patient.

Bolstra helps manage work flow and customer success. It is easily used and efficient. With charts and pie graphs, it is easy to make insights and become aware of your customers current motives. Bolstra is very data driven and customer oriented so when a business problem comes into play, Bolstra handles the situation and makes sure customers get the utmost helpfulness.

Learning about Bolstra?

* We monitor all Bolstra reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.