BombBomb

BombBomb

BombBomb is a video messaging service that allows you to record, send, and track personalized video emails within the applications you use every day.

Work for BombBomb?

Learning about BombBomb?

BombBomb Reviews

Ask BombBomb a Question
Showing 150 BombBomb reviews
BombBomb review by <span>Susan E.</span>
Susan E.

"BombBomb is a Realtors best kept secret!"

What do you like best?

How to WOW your clients? Video email, a video about new listings, setting yourself apart, quick audience capture, Easy to download, easy user interface. I like it that I can do it on my PC (windows 10) on my Apple Ipad Air, AND on my Android Samsung S8 Note! Kudos to you for all that! I have done a few video emails, too. I did a video outside an Open House one day but the wind was gusting very badly and now I feel I need to add a stabilizer and Bluetooth (wireless) mic. Would be great if Bombbomb could get together with other parties to offer discounts for extra camera equipment.

What do you dislike?

Haven't quite reached that point yet! However, the lighting I am finding tricky as I am in a basement with just overhead lighting or light from a basement window. Would be great if I could adjust the lighting on the camera or on the Dashboard. I am not sure about the 'editing' part of Bombbomb nor how to get my Text branding into the video. I understand that I can use Bitly to brand my video but am not sure how to do that and can't find any youtube ways of doing that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just Do IT! Takes a bit of getting used to - use the tele-prompt for accurate wording and be aware of blinks, and hesitation.

I am realizing that there are many subjects I can include as a short video. I am trying to get more leads and want to use BombBomb with LinkedIn but not sure how.

As a senior, is there a way to edit the wrinkles? LOL

I did send out a video to get started just recently. I also liked the hint of putting up a small card with the essence of my message for the first start of the video. Kudos again.

It would be good to have a like-minded group who use BB to get together. Heck, maybe I'll start my own group - in fact, I've just realized that would be a benefit to me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BombBomb
BombBomb review by <span>Gina S.</span>
Gina S.

"Best way to comminicate to your clients"

What do you like best?

I love the integration and templates that bomb bomb has to offer. We do not use it to it's fullest however I have seen another agent in our brokerage who uses it and the emails he sends out looks awesome. I love the templates. I like how you can record various videos and keep them for further use; template video. I find bomb bomb has great variety and capability to reach out to only one client or sent out to a bulk of clients. I found the set was easy to learn. I look forward to using it to our fullest and see it grown our business presence.

What do you dislike?

I actually like bomb bomb and can not think of anything I dislike . I would have to say what I don't like is I know I am not using it to it's fullest so I need to sit down learn more of it's capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Bomb to anyone who wants to improve their business relationship with their clients

I love bomb bomb because you can express yourself in a video vs trying to do it in an email. The ability to do video and/or personalized emails with template and imbedded videos I feel makes the recipient want to open the video. We have had many complements about how they enjoyed the video vs reading an email. Clients love the personal touch. Most are surprised that we are sending a video.

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

BombBomb review by <span>Paula F.</span>
Paula F.

"Connecting with clients is so much easier"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and how much they do for me to make sure i am successful. Video doesn't come easy to me, yet with bomb bomb it definitely is easier. They do a lot for me and i just simply need to produce videos for the material they give me, or create my own. It is definitely a motivation when I know a specific email is set to go out.

What do you dislike?

That it cant work from inside my CRM, so i need to send the emails directly from Bomb Bomb. Although is not as complicated as i thought it would be. They walked me through the whole process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not a cheap tool, but you will get so much out of it. Just get used to the idea that video is here to stay, and get those videos starting.

Being more on the face of my clients, connecting more often and in innovative ways. It forces me to do certain things that i would otherwise postpone indefinitely. It helps provide information to my clients in an easy and understandable way.

BombBomb review by <span>Heidi S.</span>
Heidi S.

"I'll use BombBomb forever"

What do you like best?

I have used BombBomb for 3 years and it that time it has helped me to connect with over 1000 customers. I love that it adds such a personal touch. When I get a contact back from a customer, they almost always comment on how cool the video is! I also love that I can see if they are opening or watching messages.

What do you dislike?

I have had some issues with using the Chrome plug-in -- it may be an issue on my end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the free trial and do all of the practice videos. This really helps you to get comfortable with being on camera and will help you to understand all of the ways you can use BombBomb.

Sometimes customers assume I am in a call center somewhere. BombBomb allows me to connect on a more personal level to help them become more comfortable to ask questions and engage.

BombBomb review by <span>Angi B.</span>
Angi B.

"Absolute best way to increase your visibility with your audience (short of visiting them at home!)"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - This program is so simple to use that even us non-techies can create awesome emails and even drip campaigns with no trouble. I have been a BombBomb user for about 6 years now and have used the platform across multiple business lines. I encourage all of my coaching clients to use BombBomb to increase their visibility with their own customer base.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about BombBomb really. I guess if there were one area I think they could improve, it would be with the mobile application. It doesn't seem quite as user friendly as the desktop version and the gmail integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to increase your connection with your clients and potential clients, BombBomb is a fantastic solution! In addition, it's super easy to use and the customer training and support is phenomenal!

As a life and business coach, it's very helpful for me to have another platform to send out inspirational messages and short training videos to my clients. I am also a part owner in a new Keller Williams real estate office and I use BombBomb to help our 75+ agents stay engaged when I can't possibly connect with each and every one of them personally. Over the years I have built a pretty extensive library of evergreen content that I can use repeatedly and with different audiences. I love it!

BombBomb review by <span>Bob C.</span>
Bob C.

"Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Although there are other video email apps out there I personally feel BoomBoom is by far the best, they are always updating the product, customer service is excited about solving your problem, the best part is they send you a video of how to solve the problem, this allows you to go back and review the video if necessary.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike, other services are ok but none are exceptional like BoomBoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything is laid out in a step by step method, plenty of templates and the ability to customize your own including your logo or brand is very important. BoomBoom is built for the beginner to the most soficiated user.

You get to deliver a short or long personal message, I am a network marketer and this service allows me to customize the type of video for each segment of my business, if you just want to drop a short video to congratulate one of your team members there is NO better way than BoomBoom.

BombBomb review by <span>Jake J.</span>
Jake J.

"The best video service out there "

What do you like best?

I love BombBomb for many reasons, First of all, I love how streamlined the whole process is creating a video to send to a client. Also, I love how easy it is to stay in touch with your contacts using BombBomb. It's a great tool for anyone in the business that wants to stay in touch with their clients on a personal level. Sending a video via email to a contact is a great way to remind them of who you are and how you can help them in their journey.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about the program, Its very simple to use and It creates amazing professional items to send out to your clients or contacts. I love the program and the more I explore and learn, the more I love it. There have been a few glitches along the road but with BombBomb's customer service and ease of use I have been able to surpass all these issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

check it out!

we are using it to stay in touch with our database in conjunction with our CRM. It's working amazing creating that personal video showing who you are and showing you remember that person. I believe it's creating a personal bond with our database and giving us the opportunity to tap into business we never have before. I will be recommending BombBomb to ant and all other professionals I know that are interested.

BombBomb review by <span>Tamara B.</span>
Tamara B.

"Satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

I am still in the process of learning how to use BombBomb to the fullest, but the customer service is amazing and always willing to help. I love how organized and professional they are whenever you reach out to them. They help you realize not to fault your videos as most of us don't like watching our selves and always critic everything we do. I love how they assist you in what script you can say instead of trying to figure out something out on your own, which makes the process so much easier. I love that this product get me out in front of more clients than any other realtor

What do you dislike?

That it it something new to me.....so the learning process is taking time, but that is like anything new. I just need to find more time to learn to use it to its fullest.

I am finding i am able to touch point more customers more often. I am getting feedback from some of the customers/clients which is what I want more of.

BombBomb review by <span>Jason R.</span>
Jason R.

"Can't live without it."

What do you like best?

I love how I can use BombBomb in many different areas of my business. I can stay in touch with clients and perspective clients, I can use screen capture video to show/demonstrate more complex topics with my clients, and I can do surveys and gather data on what other needs I can help my clients with. I also use BombBomb as part of my process with every client. It is 100% integrated with how I run my business.

What do you dislike?

How could you dislike anything about it? BombBomb is continually updating and upgrading the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give the 14 day trial a try. But really try it. Use it to it's fullest and see the results they have on your business. I'm sure you'll be pleased.

BombBomb allows me to meet my clients without having to meet them. It really does allow me to establish and maintain a relationship with my clients while at the same time freeing up time from having to run from appointment to appointment. It can all be done on my own time and more importantly on my clients own time.

Because of my continued use with BombBomb over the years I have been able to grow my business year over year each year. At the same time I have been able to become more and more efficient. This has allowed me to handle the continued growth of my business without feeling overwhelmed by all the things that need to be done. The time savings I gain from using BombBomb really are game changing.

BombBomb review by <span>Mark H.</span>
Mark H.

"Love the ease of use & communication to all my agents at once! "

What do you like best?

It so easy to use, I get an idea or thought about the business, pick up my phone, shoot a quick video and within seconds i can send it to every agent in all of my offices. It also helps me when I start to build a relationship with clients. My business is personal referral so I try to add that personal touch when my sphere refers me to someone. It makes the client feel like they already know me when we actually meet.

What do you dislike?

I think that some of the functions can be a little smoother but realistically that just sounds picky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you start you can't stop using it!

I can effectively communicate information with every agent at the same time. If there is breaking news in the industry, information about the dos and don'ts of contracts or what have you, i can send it out quickly. I have created what I can "Manager's Minutes". These are my education/information emails to the agents and they love them. Now my meetings are quick because I have eliminated the everyday BS that clutters meetings, we're down to monthly meetings only now.

BombBomb review by <span>nancy d.</span>
nancy d.

"Love BombBomb!"

What do you like best?

As a Broker, this allows me to stay in touch on a daily basis with all 150+ agents. I keep them informed, ask for feedback let them know of upcoming events. Some of them will send me a video reply and that I love it when they do that!

What do you dislike?

Not much I do't like about it. It has been a game changer. I am really surprised that more brokers are not doing this as a way to keep their agents and employees in the loop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it daily! Your agents will love it. Keep it short, sweet, and upbeat!

OUr agents know that I am in touch with them, the market, and bringing them value. I used to send emails that not many people read because of their busy schedule. Because this is a VISUAL too, they pay attention to it, it is faster, and more interesting, they always watch it and get the information they really need. I also know they received the message, because of the tracking system.

BombBomb review by <span>Linda K.</span>
Linda K.

"Great way to Connect"

What do you like best?

As soon as I have a phone conversation with someone new, I will either send them a bombbomb text or email so that they can see me and hopefully connect better. I also like that I can send a video instead of a long email explaining in more detail without spending all the time making sure the "tone" is right in the email.

What do you dislike?

I can not get it to work on my Mac on Safari

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so easy to use and there are so many ways to implement what they have. Be creative! If you do not know what to do there are plenty of videos and if you need help Bombbomb has fantastic customer service.

I feel like the message I send to my clients is more clear if I speak on video instead of writing an email. And, there is a better connection to my new clients if I have not personally met them yet.

BombBomb review by <span>Garrett V.</span>
Garrett V.

"The best way to get a face to face with a potential client!"

What do you like best?

The ability to get my personality across in video as my humour can be rather dry; it wont come out well just in text. I'm able to create an evergreen video and send to 200 or a single video to a single user. I can create forms with automated email send outs.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was a little more CRM-y, in that there are a few features I had to seek out with a full-on CRM and merge the features with Zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't want to get into creating your own video content to go on social media or other platforms, at least consider sending video via email. Its personal and can be tailored to the recipient. The additional marketing features really help get your point across.

Response rates from boring emails are not great, but adding in a personalized message is great

BombBomb review by <span>darren s.</span>
darren s.

"Amazing product with great service"

What do you like best?

I love that I have a custom email that looks like my website and how easy it is to use!!! Whenever I need help they are great at walking me through it and making it super easy.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes so far!- maybe the limitation of how many people I can sent it to at one time. I would just like to be able to send to more then 10 people at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just an expanded list of emails that I can send the video to would be great. it seems there is a limit on the number of emails I can send to at one time.

I am able to connect in a different way and clients really respond to it. Saves time explaining items or procedures. I can send Screen captures or phone videos with ease.

BombBomb review by <span>Robert L C.</span>
Robert L C.

"Video says 1000 words"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the reaction prospects, past clients, and current customers give me when they see my face. I

What do you dislike?

I do not like the forms feature because of the minimal customization and if you are not savvy it enough it can be very confusing to use. Creating templates are fairly easy but they need more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only product in the industry that offers the features and the customer support and continuances improvements is making this product indispensable.

The number business problem that it is solving for me is creating trust before I meet a person in person. It has made the introduction process less confrontational and you can make it systematic to a point were all you need to do in person is solidifying the reason for meeting in person.

BombBomb review by <span>Drew B.</span>
Drew B.

"Incredible Client Experience"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ability to email a client a video that details our meetings or calls. Its something that is much more personal than just a simple email. I have had so many current clients appreciate the personal touch and potential clients become clients because of the personal touch. The integration and tracking tool with Gmail is awesome and it lets me track my actual emails sent and opened so I know when a client has read, clicked, and viewed my email.

What do you dislike?

I have zero complaints. Bomb Bomb is everything that I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would pay whatever they asked because the return has been 100 fold.

The main problem in the financial industry is the non-personal nature, but with bomb bomb those walls are torn down and I believe that people really appreciate that.

BombBomb review by <span>Tanya (Tatiana) G.</span>
Tanya (Tatiana) G.

"BombBomb Review"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that the service has a free trial period, as I have heard mixed reviews from my colleagues. Also, the service was pretty easy to use and most of the emailing features were pretty self explanatory such as building an email with just dragging and dropping. Connecting to our clients via video definitely added some sort of face to face interaction which is great.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it had more templates for the emails. Also, I have noticed that some of my emails got lost and I am not sure why they did not autosave. However, that only happened a couple of times in the past and I believe that this is now fixed. Another thing that I wish they would change is the option to view who opened the email instead of seeing how many people opened the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service helped us to enhance our communication with our clients and we found that it was quite easy to use. Although, there were some major problems with the app as it would not autosave some emails, that improved and I believe that it has been fixed. So, the app is constantly improving to meet the users' needs. Connecting via videos will certainly set your business apart from others.

We were trying to find a way to enhance our system of communication and make it more professional looking. BombBomb helped us achieve that goal.

BombBomb review by <span>Derek D.</span>
Derek D.

"My BomBomb review!"

What do you like best?

I've been using BomBomb for at least 2 years and everything I have to say is this software is so useful when you need to make videos and send them to friends or workers. You can use it on your phone and make videos with a really good quality and it's so easy to use for the people who don't want to loose time. An interesting fact is you can import all your contacts in this software too.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this software I always have to make sure everything is saved because I can't write an email and just close the software I have to save it. The other thing I don't like is the support I sent an email to ask a question and It took a lot of time to get a reply.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you guys need to make videos and send them trough email then this is the better application you can use. I really recommend everyone to try this software and I guarantee you will be satisfied by the fact how easily it's to manage everything with this.

I would say I am very productive and I can manage my emails and send emails more easily.

BombBomb review by <span>Matt H.</span>
Matt H.

"BombBomb Email for Communicating with Customers/Supporters"

What do you like best?

Video integration into email is good and easy. New drag and drop to build an email is easy to use. It also manages unsubscribes from subscribers, prevents us from accidentally spamming people who don't want to receive our emails.

Drip campaigns and ability to schedule campaigns over long term is a great plus.

Easy integration with Church Community Builder (our database system) makes it simple to sync contacts and group lists.

What do you dislike?

Does not auto-save emails as you create them. This is very inconvenient and I have lost emails I was creating due to a power outage or even just an internet interruption.

Cannot see who is opening or viewing our emails, only the number of opens and clicks. Other services allow you to see which subscribers are opening or clicking. Overall, still seems a bit more clunky than other similar email services, like MailChimp.

iOS app seems to be of minimal value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good service, has pros and cons versus other similar email services, worth weighing out.

Consistent and professional looking communication from our organization, while effectively managing who receives our emails and preventing spam from us. The use of video to communicate to our people is a great plus, as folks do not often read emails but will watch a video. The reply with video feature is also a neat option for our people to easily communicate back with us.

BombBomb review by <span>Jana S.</span>
Jana S.

"Easy Branding & Great CRM Potential"

What do you like best?

All videos and emails look sleek and elegant, with minimal work into the formatting and design. The ability to organize email templates for transaction management, lead followup, promotional material, etc. is also a great strength that helps with our CRM practices

What do you dislike?

Some items aren't incredibly intuitive, and it can take time to learn something new. The entire Automations tab is something we never understood.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use compared to other programs, but may still require some patience with some of the bugs. Anybody that isn't technologically proficient may need to spend some time or watch some of their webinars to ensure they fully understand the product

Great for sending educational for our clients (i.e. what to expect emails) and awesome for advertising client appreciation events.

BombBomb review by <span>Amber Z.</span>
Amber Z.

"Use Daily for Sales Leads"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, notifications for email opens and video plays, mobile app automatically uploads to the desktop

What do you dislike?

When you are pre-viewing your video before sending it, if you want to type a message it stops your video. It is supposed to do that, but it's annoying. I would like to stop my message as I preview my video as it saves me a lot of time!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it!! There are so many things you can do from desktop to mobile. It's pretty awesome

People comment how they love a personalized video, I can send videos of cars, and love that I can make a video and explain something on my computer screen such as a vehicle's detail page!

BombBomb review by <span>Morgan G.</span>
Morgan G.

"A New Way to Get Clients Attention"

What do you like best?

They are trying to do something I have not seen before... send video pitches through a email platform. These go straight to your prospects inbox.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no idea if this will work or not. I'm not one to believe a startup marketing pitch just because it hasn't been done before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their security and support is lacking. The password I set in the beginning of my trial was in the URL they direct me to! Are you kidding me? That's unacceptable, regardless of how it's stored or handled after. Once I tried to delete my subscription once I saw that, I was notified that it was by phone only.

Getting in front of prospects in a different way. Cold calling and emailing are great, but you really are only limited to those methods.

BombBomb review by <span>David D.</span>
David D.

"GREAT system and I haven’t even tapped into all the capabilities!"

What do you like best?

BombBomb is easy to use and completely seamless throughout all my devices. I can send a quick video from my iPhone, create a campaign from my PC and sort through contacts on my iPad.

What do you dislike?

It’s hard to think of things I dislike. I have not tapped into all of the details of the system such as CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time to learn the system. In business you make money by working ON your business, not IN your business. Spending time initially on the learning curve will pay!

In business I need to stand out to my clients. When they receive a video it gets their attention. I frequently get comments like “Wow, I really appreciated the personal touch.”

BombBomb review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"BombBomb.com Review from Rich Technology Group"

What do you like best?

I like that when using it, it has the effect of changing what is normally a nameless, faceless wall of text in an email into a real person. For us even though we do sales in a somewhat impersonal industry (technology), relationships is still everything with our contacts, especially long time customers. It's so much more to be able to pop up in a video as a living breathing person, that has likes, dislikes, a family - just something more then just a business person or salesperson. It takes the relationship building and memorability of a basic email to a whole another level!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike that is a deal breaker or that non-justifies the cost. There are only 2 things I could say about it that a lot of times, the joy of working at home is being able to work while in pajamas or having a beer or to put it plainly, not necessarily looking PRESENTABLE haha. Sometimes while I have a lot of emails to send and a lot to do, I don't feel like getting "presentable enough" for video - from a visual and presentable standpoint. It would be nice if there was a 2nd option in the Gmail extension to send an AUDIO response, that is just like a audio thing (kind of like the app YAC) but without video, to still give the personal touch without being on camera. LASTLY, I forget the function but there are 1 or more powerful functions that I tried to use, that you guys recently introduced, but it said it required the installation of a .EXE file that was Windows only compatible. Thats kind of goofy to me because NOBODY used Windows anymore. I myself use ONLY Chromebooks running Chrome OS (and love it) and the rest of my entire sales staff uses either Chromebook or Apple computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work in inside sales, whether domestic or abroad and require email for things like quotes, presentations, etc. This product makes them much more personal and engages your clients on a whole another level. It's one thing to send someone a textual email explaining the benefits of a proposed solution, but it's a whole another thing to send a video actually telling them about it in living color with gestures and real tone of voice and body language. If you're in any kind of sales that requires email communication you will love BombBomb.

Before I made my dream move to Costa Rica, I always worried about how I would maintain that "personal touch" with clients and referral partners. I built the first 9 years of my business networking at social functions - shaking hands and kissing babies, as they call it. While I have no regrets about my move, it obviously has been harder to meet people in person, but BombBomb has helped bridge that gap just enough, to where I still am able to portray myself as, a real person - more than "just another salesman" to my clients and contacts all over the USA from overseas.

BombBomb review by <span>Gary S.</span>
Gary S.

"Why we love Bomb Bomb"

What do you like best?

We have been with Bomb Bomb since 2014 and like us they have grown and done a great job always touching us with new features, tips and how to's. They a re quality concieous company.

We really cannot say anything negative about the platform. They even have great customer service reps for the tims we have needed support.

What do you dislike?

We cannot say we have any dislikes. Since the day we have joined, the platform is always expanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is money well spent

We are Realtors and in our particular area. Toronto, there are a lot of realtors. We have more per capita than anywhere else in North America. We are swimming in a sea of competition. In our case we believe using Technology to be at the forefront and Bomb-Bomb is a great disruptor platform. We are using it more and more each day to get better response and open rates. It is especially powerful for our cold leads.

BombBomb review by <span>Mark C.</span>
Mark C.

"BombBomb is great for my mortgage business."

What do you like best?

I can't actually communicate more effectively and faster using video, than a text message or typed email.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I like the way BombBomb appears in my Gmail, seamlessly. It makes it easy to send messages and the GIF showing me waving at my prospective clients help get them to open the video email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering a video platform to send video messages, this is the one!

Using extra domain names that I use for specific types of mortgages. I'm setting up my landing pages for specific marketing campaigns with Forms. By being able to get emails and phone numbers via landing pages, it frees me up to do more phone calls.

BombBomb review by <span>Doug A.</span>
Doug A.

"Animated Video Previews Sent to Your Prospects' Inbox!"

What do you like best?

BombBomb is just as easy as any other email platform to use. I like that they provide content to help you get over the fear of recording yourself (which takes some getting use to). The integration with Gmail is also very nice.

What do you dislike?

The platform is really designed to be a 1:1 email tool. It's done admirably for mass mailings, but I don't feel like the product design is really geared for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using as a Sales relationship tool, rather than a lead generation one.

Video email targeting industry prospects. We've been able to make a little more headway as far as brand recognition (supporting our outbound calling initiative) is concerned.

BombBomb review by <span>Michelle H.</span>
Michelle H.

"BombBomb is da Bomb!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that I can create groovy, customized green screen videos or any kind of edited video and email them or text them super duper easily to my special peeps- and without length being an issue (of course within reason!) I LOVE that I can text or email videos from my phone or computer super easily. I love that there are awesome tracking features. I love the name!!

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike??? Sometimes, it's a little time consuming navigating around the app-- still getting a little used to it. I find the tracking a tad confusing and not always useful when integrating with Gmail. Wish I could track texted videos... can I? Not sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend BombBomb if you're serious about using 1:1 customized videos with your potential and current clients and partners and colleagues! Though it is a financial investment- there is nothing like it around and it makes using video so much more effective. Since video is the cutting edge, I can't recommend BombBomb enough!

I am solving the issue of sending simple or complex videos to my peeps and I"m solving lack of connection issues by being able to connect so easily with video using BombBomb. The benefits I'm receiving is that I am far more visible and delightful to my clients- they LOVE my ever visibility presence! I can wow them more easily with my video antics. I can show them I love them so much more easily.

BombBomb review by <span>Joe W.</span>
Joe W.

"You have to get Bomb Bomb!"

What do you like best?

Video is where it's at ! Ever have a need to send an email explaining a : problem/solution/issue? It's extremely difficult to capture the nuances of what you want to convey in an email. Use Bomb Bomb to get your point across...with feeling!

What do you dislike?

When I text a video...sometimes a thumbnail of the video does not show up. So....all the person on the other end of that text sees is a url with numbers, etc. Many times I've had clients say they thought it was spam/virus & did not want to open it up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will help your business grow!!

I'm a Realtor with Garcia Properties in St. Louis, MO. BombBomb lets me get my messages sent...on a real human level. I've had client feedback saying: " I wanted to work with you because you looked so professional & personable". No other platform out there allows this kind of communication!

BombBomb review by <span>Laura A.</span>
Laura A.

"BombBomb is the Bomb!"

What do you like best?

Customer service and tech support is bar none.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't anything that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend BombBomb to Realtor friends all the time. They treat their customers like family and in my opinion always go above and beyond with their customer/technical support which is very important to me.

Keeping our face and more importantly our voice in front of past clients was always a challenge. With BombBomb we send quick video emails that show that we care about them and what's going on in their lives. Text emails sometimes are misinterpreted, video takes that out of the equation. The best benefit is more referral business.

BombBomb review by <span>Patrick U.</span>
Patrick U.

"The best email solution to connect with your clients!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to connect with my clients personally as if I was there. My engagement with my clients has dramatically increased vs using regular email.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how when you send videos via text, that the video shows up as a link rather than a video thumbnail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trail for 15 days and you wish you had done it sooner.

It solves the problem of not being able to meet clients in person especially when they are from out of town. This benefit allows me to connect with more of my clients in a shorter amount of time.

BombBomb review by <span>J. Scott W.</span>
J. Scott W.

"Been a Bombbaddeer for over 2 years."

What do you like best?

Communicating with people in a whole new way. Video email gives me away to leverage my time by expressing myself in a personal way, on my time and giving my recipient the option to receive my message on their time. The impact on the recipient is powerful in two ways, they see your sincerity, and they are blown away by the technology.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about BB. However, I do wish that BB is not set up more like a CRM.

Making an impression with a new contact. BombBomb has helped me to recruit and retain agents in my firm.

BombBomb review by <span>Adam R.</span>
Adam R.

"Great way to make your emails stand out"

What do you like best?

Love the concept of sending videos through an email platform. This is a simple to use platform that helps you send valuable videos to promote your product. The built in templates help you start out and record the right message to your prospects. So easy to record and send and email directly from your email client.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a rating system put in place so that the clients could provide feedback on the videos sent. Video encoding seems to fail occasionally which can lead to frustration, I'm sure this will be resolved in future updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some users may not like getting in front of a camera so ensure your users base is onboard first. Security needs to be upped a little as my password was clear text in the URL they sent me.

People love face to face and this helps accomplish that. Most communication is done through email and this helps make communication more personal. Most people would rather watch a video than read a lengthy email.

BombBomb review by <span>Socrates C.</span>
Socrates C.

"BombBomb review "

What do you like best?

great features, easy to use and understand. It keeps you organized and focused. the systems offers great tools and it is straightforward. Better way to record videos and share information. I like to communicate with my customers and they can see me while I deliver a message.

What do you dislike?

the trail is only 14 days, I would like to be able to use it a bit longer to track my progress. I am skeptical about sharing videos and knowing that they are out there and some other invidious can use it without my consent. I am not really comfortable on camera and I don't know if I look good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep the trial without a credit card that is a very good feature and gives individuals an opportunity to produce video marketing without attaching a credit card to start.

converting more leads into customers and establishing valuable relationships long lasting. being a better video viewer and helping others.

BombBomb review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Bomb Bomb Review "

What do you like best?

You can create a digital business card which is nice. Works on pretty much any phone. It's quick and easy. The free trial makes the decision to use it low risk. Videos are easy to record and get into your emails and you can delete the videos which is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

Not easy to text or import contacts at least I couldn't figure it out quite right. I feel that there were a few bugs with the extensions. I feel like it is better used from people in the people service type industry like real estate agents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems like it is something of the future, great if you are selling a product or space that you would like to show. Seems like it can be pricey but you can always do the free trial for 2 weeks to start.

None as it doesn't really work with what I am currently doing, just wanted to try it out as I had heard about it. But may see benefits in the future as it seems like a good way to communicate rather than just boring written emails.

BombBomb review by <span>Hugh L.</span>
Hugh L.

"The Best Email Platform Available"

What do you like best?

Well, obviously, being able to send videos with ease through email is a huge plus. In addition, being able to track the emails and know when they're opened and when people click links in the email is a massive value It also serves as a terrific CRM and allows group emails to be sent as well.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it were a little easier to delete contacts who have opted out or whose email addresses are no longer valid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!!!!

It's so much easier to send out email blasts, and using video builds rapport much more quickly. I automatically add every new LinkedIn contact I make and then email a video asking them if they're willing to receive emails from me rather than Linked In messaging. Very few people are opting out!

BombBomb review by <span>Jeremy B.</span>
Jeremy B.

"Best Money I Spend For My Business"

What do you like best?

As a REALTOR® we are constantly spending money to try & enhance our business for our clients. BombBomb is some of the best money I spend to run my business each month here in Myrtle Beach

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike? Honestly, there isn't really anything I don't like about the system. It's user friendly, easy to use, and love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, use it and you will not be disappointed!

BombBomb makes me human to my online leads. It allows me to reach potential new business with the human aspect quickly and easy.

BombBomb review by <span>Dave K.</span>
Dave K.

"Great system"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and technical back up. They are always there to help and they send valuable videos to keep you on track.The key is that this is a visceral endeavor - the more you use it the better you become.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. My experience prior to real estate was on camera sales, so using it was a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SUPER easy and effective! Typically, people are less than thrilled to be on camera, but it gets to be so easy and fun, you quickly incorporate it into your toolbox.

Building rapport and separating myself from the crowd. Also, capitalizing on my strengths. Everyone sends emails, but VERY few connect via video. It is a valuable and easy-to-use- tool!

BombBomb review by <span>Aakash G.</span>
Aakash G.

"Bombbomb the best to stand out than other!"

What do you like best?

Bombbomb is the first and the only to help the user to stand out in the email when compared to other,because when u send a video through bombbomb it is held on top while the others just sit below.It also comes in an affordable price of 39$ per month.It help me as I got more revert than other employees working in my department. I will surely recommend my friends to use bombbomb.bombomb has aslo boost my confidence to approach more client and send them video email which helps me to explain them very well and they too understand it very well.

What do you dislike?

Their is nothing I disliked about bombbomb. It is a perfect software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a delightful software which will definitely help you

It is helping me to get more replies from the client when I sent them video email.

BombBomb review by <span>Sherri H.</span>
Sherri H.

"Powerful way to communicate with people"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the system is to use on both my phone and PC.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I love the product and have not had any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is very easy to use and gets results.

It helps me to stay in contact with my current clients on a more personal level. It has been very beneficial in gaining new clients when I send a bomb bomb email. They can see and hear my personality and that is something that can not be conveyed in a typed email.

BombBomb review by <span>Chris C.</span>
Chris C.

"The best ROI out of ANY tool I use in my business"

What do you like best?

I love it! I like that I can build rapport and get some face time with clients. I also use the forms A LOT. Amazing product.

What do you dislike?

I'd like if it played more nicely with my CRM. Perhaps a way to send leads that come from forms into my other CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start. It will change your business.

It's an amazing tool to stay in touch with my clients. I get that face time and personal connection that I can't have in a regular email.

BombBomb review by <span>Jason D.</span>
Jason D.

"Great tool for interacting with clients"

What do you like best?

I like that you can send a more personal email with video to leads and clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to get my team members over the fear of sending video emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product if you use it. I recommend tracking your team members and running contests on who can send out the most Bombbomb emails.

More personal email communication to online leads, better communication with current clients, and also a great way to send bulk emails to past clients.

BombBomb review by <span>Tom &quot;The People  C.</span>
Tom "The People C.

"Long Time Customer"

What do you like best?

Effective video marketing to clients, in order to create better relationships

What do you dislike?

it doesn't dump contacts into CRM from leads

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Bomb Bomb because it will provide you with a SLIGHT EDGE, in order to rise about the email marketing crowd, by creating personal and effective messages.

How to reach customers with a more powerful message. EVERYONE who receives a video email marvels at it, though video email technology has been around for years. MOST entrepreneurs are NOT using video email. SMDH?

BombBomb review by <span>Steve C.</span>
Steve C.

"Convenient Video Platform"

What do you like best?

I love that BombBomb makes it easy to shoot videos, share them to social media, or to my email my database! It is easy to use, and totally worth it!

What do you dislike?

I have lost some videos before if the internet connection was not good. I wish the videos would auto save. This would make me worry less for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to do more videos and actually send them out to people, BombBomb is the best place to go!

BombBomb helps me stay in front of my clients, SOI, and database! I love that I can shoot a video really quick and send it off. I like doing videos for my listings as well and sending those all over online.

BombBomb review by <span>Cliff M.</span>
Cliff M.

"BombBomb has become an essential tool we use more and more to personalize our relationships. "

What do you like best?

The benefit or hearing and seeing yourself is critical for sales development and that impact on the relationships is without a doubt impacting our success in converting and maintain more business.

What do you dislike?

not much.... we love the platform and ease of use for new users...

we are using it for customer service follow-ups, inbound lead processing and for sales efforts in communicating on proposals and negotiations... it's become a critical tool that we love more and more each day !

BombBomb review by User

"BombBomb will transform you business!!!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that BB can be as simple or as deep and complex as you want it to be. Either way, you can transform your business by enriching your relationships, building unwavering trust, freeing yourself to be more authentic-- and all that makes people WANT to do business with you!!!

What do you dislike?

There are a LOT of features that BB offers. While they offer a tremendous amount of webinars, tutorials, and support to learn how to use them, as a full-tilt-boogie real estate broker with a lot of business, learning new things often drops down my to-do list. So, it feels like its "too much to learn." It's really MY problem, not about them!

Given the age-old rule that people want to do business with people they" know, like and trust," simple video with BB is the PERFECT way to help people know me, so they can decide to like and trust me.

BombBomb review by <span>Corey M.</span>
Corey M.

"Bomb Bomb is the Bomb"

What do you like best?

Many things to love about it. Communication to potential sellers and buyers to say thank you for attending an open house, or giving a short little message, shows them time and time again my personality and that I care for them. It makes a huge difference in impacting them, and standing out when I'm in competition with other agents.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its glitchy after the video has been downloaded. I don't know if that's a cell phone internet thing or the software.

Standing above the crowd beyond a letter or thank you card to potential clients, helps generate more business ... showing off my personality and knowledge in the industry.

BombBomb review by User

"It's not worth the glitched"

What do you like best?

It's different! We use BombBombs with our email messages to customers. We are constantly getting compliments on how unique it is to include with an email!

What do you dislike?

We experience glitches with BombBomb daily. Support is worthless. The only advice they offer is to check our internet connection and to uninstall and reinstall the application. We have been doing that almost everyday since we started using the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not recommend this product to potential users. It's very modern and easy to use, but with how many glitches we have, we will not be renewing our contract.

We are able to stand out among other dealers with BombBomb! No one else in our area uses any sort of video emails.

BombBomb review by <span>Anil B.</span>
Anil B.

"Amazing service - Love this technology!"

What do you like best?

Ability to send video emails which get a better click-through rate than ordinary emails. Seems so much more personal.Also the ability to see who has opened your emails.

What do you dislike?

The back end and Prompt take a greater learning curve than expected. I'm somewhat technically savvy too and this isn't simple and intuitive. May get too many notifications when an email is opened. Sometimes it seems the same email has been opened numerous times by the same person. It may have as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommend - This is the wave of the future.

Still getting used to the system, haven;t been really thorough with it so no benefits realized yet.

BombBomb review by <span>Jacob K.</span>
Jacob K.

"Great platform, very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like the user friendliness of the program. The Chrome extension makes it really easy to track and stay involved with leads.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any dislikes thus far. The main thing is sometimes the mobile speed is slower but that just might be my network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is always another platform to operate more efficiently. If this is the one that works for you, then great!

It is much easier to be fast at contacting leads and staying in touch.

BombBomb review by <span>John M.</span>
John M.

"Great response if used appropriately"

What do you like best?

It is incredibly easy to make a short video communicating your information.

What do you dislike?

It would be very nice to have simple editing tools (like clip) It is a pity to have to redo a video simply because of an error in the last few seconds, and it would be good to choose beginning by edit.

I haver 975 agents to communicate to every week...they will look at a short video

BombBomb review by <span>Jesse A.</span>
Jesse A.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I email tracking is my favorite part of BombBomb. It allows me to know exactly when my client (or potential client) opens my email so I can be sure to follow up.

What do you dislike?

I cant think of anything that I dont really care for with this product except for the price. $500 is pretty steep and although I do get value from it, I don't know that I use it enough to keep year after year.

Remembering to follow up is the biggest issue I have but when you see the notifications show up on your phone it reminds me that I should.

BombBomb review by <span>Brittnie M.</span>
Brittnie M.

"BombBomb Revew"

What do you like best?

I like that clients are able to get a first interaction from me to see what I look like and who will be emailing them during their home buying/selling process. Clients are able to message back as well if they have anything they would like to see back about the video.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I had to figure out the new phone app. It's not user friendly in the way that I didn't realize i had to press return in order for the emails to be entered for sending. My videos seem to have problems now sending and sends an emails saying the video failed to encode. It really makes me want to continue using their services. There is no rating on how the clients like or dislike the video experience. Would be nice to know how the clients stand or if they have any feedback they would relay to me.

The face to face contact is being solved because generally I don't have any contact with them other than emails. This way it gives things a more personal touch and a better idea of who they are communicating with. I'm able to make a video where ever and it's easily accessible.

BombBomb review by <span>Jacqui B.</span>
Jacqui B.

"Good for building connections"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can build more personal connections with my clients, both new and old.

What do you dislike?

I have found that people do not always click through to the video. They say they would rather just read the info.

I have found the best use for bombbomb with explaining intricate real estate details where reading them could be a little confusing.

BombBomb review by <span>Devon W.</span>
Devon W.

"Good tool - if used correctly"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. Easy for clients to get the videos and view them.

What do you dislike?

Seems to be missing some basic stuff like auto-savings drafts. Most every other web based program I use auto saves. Very polished in some ways, but could stand another round of development to fix some minor glitches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has to be in your list of options to try. Give it a shot. It solves a real issue and opens up another communication channel.

Customer engagement. People who may not read an email, will watch a video. It is great for sharing a nuanced message with someone that just may not work via traditional email.

BombBomb review by <span>Aspen B.</span>
Aspen B.

"Semi-new user but going great!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. This program is super easy to use with the built in templates and you can record right from the program.

What do you dislike?

Getting used to setting up lists - this is probably my own disorganization though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it is uncomfortable at first but seems to get good results.

All sales are done from within office and I am the key contact person. When I meet someone for the first time (sometimes a year or more after initial contact) I get - I thought you were older or I thought you would look different. Putting a face to the name does a lot for business relationships.

User in Real Estate

"Great for Video emails and staying in touch"

What do you like best?

Video is what everyone wants to see and what Google is looking for in SEO. So sending videos in emails, it's a no brainer. It has a simple interface to record videos and then stop and send. It is easy to send a video to someone through email.

What do you dislike?

Trying to integrate it into everything I did was some thing I more and more and found myself spending not enough time talking to leads. Getting the videos to show up better and then to be properly lit was difficult. I didn't have a webcam and with a little set up could have been ready to go. There are so many professional videos out there that I found mine weren't great and was trying to make them better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see if you can make it work. You should be using video and if you can get Bomb Bomb to be that tool for you then great! Otherwise, you will probably link a video in your email and hope for the best. That's not a great way to go unless your lead is using Gmail and they then will see you youtube video as a clickable picture they can follow.

My leads hear my voice and see my face. There a mindshare battle going on and the more you can be in front a potential client the better. People will watch a video more easily than they will read an article. So I wanted to send videos.

BombBomb review by Administrator

"BombBomb is the best! Easy to use, effective and polished!"

What do you like best?

The editor iis very easy to use and makes it so easy to integrate video. Emails look fantastic on all platforms. Great trackability and reporting. Integration with CCB

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to search on email content to pull up past emails. The search function is not very robust. Also better ability to organize both emails and contact lists. Would like more functionality in the app including the ability to schedule emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BombBomb is the best editor you will find! Video is the key to engage this next generation.

BombBomb has greatly helped us as a new church, be able to reach and engage our congregation. We still have high open rates. It has especially helped us make a personal connection with our first time guests and improved return rates.

BombBomb review by <span>Alex M.</span>
Alex M.

"Best Software For Staying Real!"

What do you like best?

Hands down the fact that you can use this within GMAIL is the best feature for me.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything i dislike for long because they're already updating the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT!!

I use it primarily for communicating to my clients & partners to update them to keep in touch and to follow up!

BombBomb review by <span>Shawn D.</span>
Shawn D.

"Great company that supplies a service that really works. "

What do you like best?

Very few other are realtors in my area are using it

What do you dislike?

There was a healthy bump in price a while back

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are concerned about your business the weekly bombasts are worth the monthly subscription. I have learned so much from them, it is always the first podcast I listen to.

Quick personal communication

BombBomb review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Great system, decent concept."

What do you like best?

The interface of the system is simple. I was able to clearly understand how to navigate everything within a couple days of using the system. Once you get started, they are sending out helpful links and videos to make sure you understand how everything works.

What do you dislike?

They over promise results to get buyers. They like to throw out numbers that entice you to buy, but if you're in a competitive market, they probably won't be accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. They provide great content, training, and best practices.

2. Don't expect to get killer results using videos. It's simply one step in the sales/relationship building process.

3. Make sure the people who are assigned to this are actually using this.

Ideally, we're able to have more "face" time with clients, which is helpful since our company is 100% mobile.

BombBomb review by <span>John P.</span>
John P.

"BombBomb is The Bomb Times 2"

What do you like best?

BombBomb was one of the first real estate softwares to integrate with Zapier several years ago. They continue to be the most integration friendly.

What do you dislike?

I miss the simplified pricing structure.

BombBomb has helped wirh opt-in forms for custom landing pages to supplement lead generation with the big platforms like Boomtown, CINC, and KVcore.

BombBomb review by <span>Dean D.</span>
Dean D.

"Great for sending video on the fly and from your desktop. Great for creating impact. And fun!"

What do you like best?

Smartphone app is Fast! Easy to use! I get great reach from watching the how often the email opened up. It's motivating to do more.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes forget to use it when I get busy. I also find that the app could have more tools but the fact that it's simple is probably why it works. I must say, customer support with BombBomb is amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in sales, consulting or coaching this is a great tool.

Connecting with clients. Introducing myself to people. Reconnecting with past clients.

BombBomb review by <span>John S.</span>
John S.

"Bombbomb is the bomb! (Bad pun I know)"

What do you like best?

Regardless of what the experts say, email is not dead. Email is currently in an evolution phase and the Bombbomb platform is an amazing opportunity to take your email campaigns to the next level

What do you dislike?

I think Bombbomb still has some finetuning to do with their tool. Don't get me wrong, it is a great tool but it has a little ways to go before it's perfect.

I use bombbomb for email campaigns and I am having awesome results with it. Video is the future and email is tried and true. It is a beautiful combination for converting leads.

BombBomb review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Bomb bomb changed the game for our in process marketing communications "

What do you like best?

Versatility and ease of use. I work with sales professionals all over the country with and average age of 55. Training and teaching and old dog new tricks was much easier with this platform that we expected and the sales professionals along with their clients love the videos, it changed our marketing ground and gave us a open door to dive into popular media strategies to expand our business.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to monitor the videos being sent across our sales field from a compliance standpoint and ensuring the video content itself is not relaying inaccurate information to our consumer market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Na

Open and read rates suffer with standard emails and with these video updates and announcements along with the options available to use and send them, we've seen an increase in engagement with customers.

BombBomb review by <span>Trevor J.</span>
Trevor J.

"Leadership"

What do you like best?

Progressive company always looking to improve on their offering.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I am aware of - Is there something to dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Become a regular user and explore the features of this exceptional product.

Better industry exposure and recognition as being on the forefront of video technology with our clients.

User in Real Estate

"Snappy, But Losing Steam"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, animated previews, crisp appearance on an email

What do you dislike?

Lack of preview on iphone texts, too much emphasis on extra features, when it is simply the Quick Video send that contains most of the activity

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the best part is the simplicity of sending video messages, though Facebook, Instagram and the rest are also good options. Drip campaigns, programs and other services they offer are of limited value--at least to me. That may vary from person to person.

Easy way to connect with clients--more personable on occasion

BombBomb review by <span>Josh M.</span>
Josh M.

"This software is the Bomb"

What do you like best?

I really like how you can have a face to face sales call with a client via a video email. Makes all your conversations more personalized. Also love it has a app for my phone so I can just send emails directly from my phone.

What do you dislike?

Some times it is hard for people to hear what I am saying in my calls. Had to start using a micro phone to make my calls.

I am seeing more and better responses to my emails I send out.

BombBomb review by <span>Ben G.</span>
Ben G.

"Stand out from the crowd"

What do you like best?

Its different, its how people prefer to consume information and its raw and real.

What do you dislike?

There are no captions (since I watch majority if not all videos on my phone with volume off while watching TV, at the office, or in bed)

Personal connection and stand out from the crowded inbox.

BombBomb review by <span>Ryan S.</span>
Ryan S.

"BombBomb changed our business"

What do you like best?

The ability to communicate via video and to connect to clients has change the way we build relationships and grow our business

What do you dislike?

Nothing we have really loved using bombbomb

The ability to communicate and connect with clients. Video allows us to connect on a much greater level

BombBomb review by <span>Tony B.</span>
Tony B.

"Cutting Edge Communication Tool"

What do you like best?

Using BombBomb creates a better way to get to know my clients and their realtors. I can honestly say that it pays for itself with my increased production.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to tell which realtor is sharing the app.

Video is 100x better than old-fashioned typing.

"Game Changer!"

What do you like best?

BombBomb is easy to use, allows you to get face to face with prospects, allows you to stand out from your competition, and I truly believe it's the BEST product I've invested in.

What do you dislike?

I wish deleting old templates was possible and attaching files to quick sends (or even email templates) so that it isn't such a long process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's AMAZING!

I'm engaging with customers face-to-face more and even converting leads simply because of standing out with video. It's a total game changer in my business.

BombBomb review by <span>EMILY C.</span>
EMILY C.

"Bombbomb's the bomb!!!"

What do you like best?

I instantly turn cold leads into warm. Bombbomb is what I always use to introduce myself to new leads and I receive more responses compared to just sending an introduction email with just text. I don't see myself leaving BombBomb. Thank you for such an awesome product!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be the best decision if you want to get in front of prospects and be top of mind.

Streettext, and soon, aWeber. I love the automation.

BombBomb review by <span>Jean R.</span>
Jean R.

"Great tool to stand out from the crowd"

What do you like best?

One of the nicest features of BombBomb is it's ease of use. You can use your phone, tablet or computer to send messages.

What do you dislike?

One feature I wish was added is the ability to add attachments when you are logged in through a browser.

I am able to automate many of the tasks I must do daily. Makes it easier to stay in contact with existing clients and potential clients. It puts a face to the name and makes you stand out

BombBomb review by <span>Lincoln M.</span>
Lincoln M.

"team leader realtor"

What do you like best?

the personal fast interaction it can give any reply or situation

What do you dislike?

nothing really! I think if the texting and email feature worked with more media interactions, like a snap chat so we could put titles on them or graphics that would be really cool

solving the relationship issue with today's technology. Its a way to get a face to face without having to be there. They can see your sincerity and or your excitement for them, that type of thing

BombBomb review by Agency
Agency

"Its Amazing"

What do you like best?

My favorite part is the quick ability to drop a video to people I just met on the phone. Quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

On the prompt not having the ability to do from home easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its Awesome! Use it but commit to using it as it isn't effective if you do not do the things they suggest.

Not really solving a business problem in my opinion just keeping in touch with everyone faster, easier and more efficient with a human touch.

BombBomb review by User

"It's a great way to have an interactive experience with your customers!"

What do you like best?

I like that the person who receives the video does not have to install the software to send a video reply.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to restart the video software before it is ready. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes it fails.

It's a great way for the players of our professional soccer to reach out to fans and our season ticket members. I use it as a tool for our fans to feel more of a part of our organization.

"Getting Personal"

What do you like best?

The ability to connect on a more personal level without the misunderstandings that happen in print.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system is "glitchy" when doing multiple BB's in a row

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works when you work the program. You have to get over being nervous about what you look like on camera...it is meant to be raw footage, so minor mistakes actually make you more believable and less rehearsed.

Answering questions with BB make it seem more personal as they can see me in "real life" as opposed to just words on a page. If I need to show them something I can screen share rather than trying to describe what I am seeing on my end.

BombBomb review by <span>Zach H.</span>
Zach H.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is a handy tool; that I can send a video to my clients and agents in a matter of moments

What do you dislike?

I need to be better at executing on producing the content

Communication

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

We like the ability to add more of a personal touch with our clients. The quality of video is great.

What do you dislike?

NothingHonestly there is not anything I truly dislike. I would like to have an option for our company to add a survey to the emails but there are other services we use for that.

It has helped us make more of an impact on our student's lives and great way to stay in contact.

BombBomb review by <span>Shawn P.</span>
Shawn P.

"Bomb Bomb rocks"

What do you like best?

I love that I can communicated with current clients and potential clients in a powerful and unique way. Clients can see me, hear my voice and see what I do

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything I dislike. I wish there were some editing features.

My business is visual so Bomb Bomb allows me to communicate what I do with my clients. It also allows me to express the emotions that are lost via traditional email

BombBomb review by <span>Sascha C.</span>
Sascha C.

"Taking me business to new levels"

What do you like best?

Bomb Bomb allows you to be face to face to with your clients or leads. You can gain trust pretty fast with leads and convert them over to clients. It's awesome

What do you dislike?

It needs a better mobile app! The are adding one at this time thought to combat this issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it. It's awesome!

I can educate my clients so much easier and produce customized drip campaigns. It's very personalized.

BombBomb review by Administrator

"Bombbomb for Private Schools"

What do you like best?

I love being able to have face time with our parents to increase communication. Written communication is so easily misunderstood and I love being able to do these quick videos. Parents feel like we understand technology and are impressed.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the system. We are very happy.

It allows us to stay connected with parents during the summer as they are finishing paying off the school year.

BombBomb review by <span>Roberta T.</span>
Roberta T.

"Longtime User"

What do you like best?

Video is so important in marketing through social media and Bomb Bomb makes is easy, inexpensive and professional. BombBomb offers many templates to celebrate holidays, special occasions, specific or targeted campaigns.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. I fits my needs and exceeds my expectations

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier way to consistently send messages of all types to all clients and sphere

Maintaining contact with my database, staying in touch with new clients, lead conversion

BombBomb review by <span>Gary W.</span>
Gary W.

"Easy to creat and share video"

What do you like best?

The gmail integration and the screencast video are my two favorite features

What do you dislike?

The crm aspect of bombbomb is clunky and slow. It seams very outdated.

Building connection/relationships with new leads and new customers

BombBomb review by <span>Don B.</span>
Don B.

"BombBomb is the BOMB!"

What do you like best?

ease of use, the reaction of the clients who receive it.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little high but still a lot of value for the money.

Staying in touch with my clients.

BombBomb review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"I can be there without being there, my charm and professionalism come across very clear and concise"

What do you like best?

The ability to send video from the palm of my hand, and that every time my branding come across

What do you dislike?

When texting the preview does not come out, it says that there is a video to but you need to risk and click on the link, youtube has a preview

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have picture of video like youtube when texting out the video

Brand name and top of mind benefits

BombBomb review by User

"I send videos frequently to our agents as well a outside agents to be recruited "

What do you like best?

The ease of use of this product is great. It only takes a few clicks to create a video and send out.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about BombBomb. One thing that can be better is the ease of use of custom email design.

I used bomb bomb as a recruiting tool to invite other agents to our training events and show them the benefits of

kw

BombBomb review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"The video email revolution"

What do you like best?

Bombbomb is extremely versatile, user friendly and has so many useful features including linking to gmail and Android/iPhone apps that are also great.

What do you dislike?

The customer service could be improved, but I assume it will as the product's life grows. The pricing is also higher than other products I've used in the past, but the features offered are truly better.

Video emails allow your recipients to hear your voice, see your expression, they make a conversation more real. Less is lost in translation, and the message is more likely to be fully paid attention to in this form. It's much harder to scan through a video than scroll through text paragraphs.

BombBomb review by <span>Brandon D.</span>
Brandon D.

"Boombomb has been great for me!"

What do you like best?

The one to one personal feel of videos that customers love.

What do you dislike?

Really no complaints the system is great

Increased response and engagement when I use it.

BombBomb review by <span>Matt S.</span>
Matt S.

"Bombbomb helps me acquire, followup & Close!"

What do you like best?

The email tracking! Videos on the go! Free tips and tricks on how to use the product best! Ease of use!

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More free training on how to use the product and best uses

Communication, keeping in touch with past clients, knowing if potential buyers are opening the emails is a big one for me.

BombBomb review by <span>Steve A.</span>
Steve A.

"Hi"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Unique. Quick way to connect. Tracking.

What do you dislike?

Templates are a little clunky. Can’t have two videos on one email

Connecting with donors

BombBomb review by <span>Mario  D.</span>
Mario D.

"One Year With Bomb Bomb"

What do you like best?

I like the professional look to my video emails. There are lots of options out there for video email but bomb bomb in my opinion looks the best.

What do you dislike?

My prompt email has to go out on the day they designate for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome for real estate professionals!

I feel I reach my sphere better and agents (as managing broker).

"Seems faster but..."

What do you like best?

As your pitch says it: it’s faster to speak than to write on a keyboard.

Actually, after trying this solution for my selling, I figured out it takes some practice and a few erases to

Get something professional. It’s not that fast and I ended up not using it anymore.

What do you dislike?

It’s actually longer to use Bomb Bomb than e-mail templates with an efficient tracking and follow up...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not good for the product I’m selling but might be perfect for others

It takes time to create content which I basically don’t have. Easier and efficient as well to use email templates with tracking

BombBomb review by <span>Yoni B.</span>
Yoni B.

"Awesome Integration with Gmail!"

What do you like best?

Awesome Integration with Gmail! I love that I don't have to leave gmail to compose and send an email - even if it's a video I have already recorded!

What do you dislike?

The mobile app upload could be a bit more consistent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

It's easy to send a quick video email to people who's attention you wanna grab.

BombBomb review by <span>Deborah R.</span>
Deborah R.

"Pleasantly pleased!"

What do you like best?

The software is amazing and really has terrific features when used accordingly.

What do you dislike?

I could use a direct contact or coach to keep me on track. Maybe a quick call to check in?

Keeping top of mind with clients has been made easier... and when I send a video via email they love it.

BombBomb review by <span>Dana A.</span>
Dana A.

"Bombbomb is the bombbomb"

What do you like best?

Ease o inserting videos into my emails, I also like their content and shared emails

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the video opens up in a different window instead of in the body of the email.

Bombbomb has made it easier for my to connect with my coaching clients as they are mostly remote.

BombBomb review by User

"great video messaging tool"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and number of integrations

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I can think of that I dislike

It allows emotion and inflection to come across (much better than text / email which may be misinterpreted), but without having to get into a lengthy phone call. Also, people love videos.

BombBomb review by <span>Sarah H.</span>
Sarah H.

"Great plarform"

What do you like best?

User friendly features, integration with Google Chrome extension for gmail

What do you dislike?

Needs more templates for email and video

The biggest benefit I've enjoyed is seeing the data on how and when my email was opened and viewed. It helps me get ahead of the interest curve for my marketing so I know what's working and what needs to change.

"Bombbomb is the BOMB!"

What do you like best?

This system is very easy to use and almost all of it is extremely customizable. My emails don't look like everyone elses.

What do you dislike?

At times there are too many clicks needed to do things in the customer contact section, But not really a problem,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and if you have any problems - contact the company for help. They truly are customer-friendly and so helpful. They also listen to your suggestions to better themselves

People get to know me and they can read my body language and intent, unlike regular email.

Learn more about BombBomb

BombBomb Videos

Learning about BombBomb?

* We monitor all BombBomb reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.