Bonfire

4.0

The easiest, simplest, friendliest way to accept and evaluate proposals.

Work for Bonfire?

Learning about Bonfire?

Bonfire Reviews

Ask Bonfire a Question
Showing 1 Bonfire review
Bonfire review by Alexander F.
Alexander F.

"Overall good and simple system for managing bids"

What do you like best?

I really like using the tool to manage my RFPs and RFQs. It simplifies the process so that theres a single one-stop location for my suppliers and vendors to access.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to see open/public bids from other companies that use Bonfire to host at any given time...Perhaps a tool for suppliers to search by keywords of bid opportunities.

Also, the contract management database wasn't useful to me as there is a cap (based on subscription) to the number of contracts that can be stored at any given time. My company is a procurement/strategic sourcing consulting firm and as such, I have many active and non-active contracts. The non-active contracts, count toward the storage limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I looked at many different tools. For the money, Bonfire does a lot if you are looking for a simple solution to managing your RFPs and RFQs.

I needed a tool to quickly push out RFPs and RFQ on behalf of my clients. Because I have many events happening at the same time, I am able to manage the actions easily.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bonfire

What Strategic Sourcing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Bonfire for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Scout RFP Strategic Sourcing Platform Logo
Scout RFP Strategic Sourcing Platform
4.8
Scout RFP's cloud-based procurement and sourcing solution helps organizations make better strategic spend decisions through improved visibility, enhanced collaboration, and simplified processes.
Promena e-Sourcing Suite Logo
Promena e-Sourcing Suite
Promena offers e-Auction, e-Purchasing, SRM and Strategic e-Sourcing solutions with the aim of providing efficient and effective control of time, labor and cost savings to customers in their purchasing activities.
FairMarkIT Logo
FairMarkIT
FairMarkIT offers procurement and technology professionals an automated intelligence platform built to help reduce the time spent requesting, managing & interpreting quotes, while also increasing the amount of competitive bids to drive prices down.
Zycus eSourcing Solution Logo
Zycus eSourcing Solution
0 reviews
With Zycus' robust strategic sourcing module, iSource ,you will not have to worry about these. Our eSourcing solution provides you with the ability to source both simple and complex categories with ease.
Proactis Sourcing Logo
Proactis Sourcing
0 reviews
PROACTIS Sourcing is designed to allow users to streamline, standardise and enhance all aspects of their sourcing process to achieve greater savings and compliance.
Promena e-Sourcing Logo
Promena e-Sourcing
0 reviews
Promena e-Sourcing offers solutions designed to for cost savings, efficiency, control and risk reduction in strategic purchasing activities.
ProcureWare Logo
ProcureWare
0 reviews
ProcureWare is an e-procurement software for businesses and organizations of all sizes to manage their suppliers, sourcing, and/or contracts.
intello3c Logo
intello3c
0 reviews
intello3c is a Big Data & Artificial Intelligence based Cost Negotiation Platform for apparel brands, the product helps reduce sourcing cost by 3-5% and costing lead time by 30%.
QLM Distribution Quoting Logo
QLM Distribution Quoting
0 reviews
We streamline the Global Sourcing and Sales Quoting process for Manufacturers and Distributors. Our software for Global Sourcing, Product Costing and Sales Quoting generate a 50% productivity improvement .
sourceit Logo
sourceit
0 reviews
Simplify the RFQ process and make life easier for buyers all over the world, whether they're working on their own or within an organization. We wanted to do it with software that was nice to look at and easy to use.

Learning about Bonfire?

* We monitor all Bonfire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.