Bonsai

Creates, sends, and tracks proposals online

Work for Bonsai?

Learning about Bonsai?

Bonsai Reviews

Showing 2 Bonsai reviews
Bonsai review by User

"Free version is great, upgrade even better!"

What do you like best?

Bonsai has helped me organise my work as a freelancer very well, I used to lose track of hours worked and could not find my invoices, now i is all in the same place

What do you dislike?

I don't like using the web interface, but I enjoy using it on the iphone app as well as using the integrated mac time tracker. I think there is no need for so many options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version and if you like using t it, then switch to the annual plan. That is what I did and I think it was the perfect strategy to find a good freelance managing service!

Organising my work as a freelancer

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bonsai
Bonsai review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Beautiful UI"

What do you like best?

It is an all-around tool designed for freelancers! I loved all the of the great features, like billing & document creation but most importantly time tracking. Did I mention the beautiful UI!! I needed something fast and also had the option to be a desktop app. So far so good with Bonsai.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the lack of language support. I work with clients all over the world.

Tracking the time for various clients.

What Freelance Management Platforms solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Bonsai for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Field Nation Logo
Field Nation
With over 100,000 field service technicians nationwide to choose from, you can find experienced on-site and on-demand technicians that you need for your project.
Kalo Logo
Kalo
3.9
Kalo is a freelancer management platform that empowers the world’s most creative companies to manage and scale their freelance workforce.
Shortlist Logo
Shortlist
Shortlist is your complete solution for Freelancer Management. We help companies of all sizes scale, manage, and pay their remote workforce on a single platform.
Upwork Enterprise Logo
Upwork Enterprise
The Upwork Enterprise team built our product from the ground up in 2015 with scale, user experience, and your existing company processes in mind.
OneSpace Logo
OneSpace
3.3
OneSpace is a comprehensive solution for managing on-demand workforce.
Spera Logo
Spera
4.0
Spera's freelance platform lets you organize your clients, grant them varying levels of permissions to your projects, and quickly access their information when you need it.
ADP WorkMarket Logo
ADP WorkMarket
5.0
WorkMarket empowers businesses with a single source of truth to manage every aspect of their freelance and contractor workforce — onboarding, compliance and reporting — from a single dashboard.
TalentDesk.io Logo
TalentDesk.io
0 reviews
TalentDesk.io is a cloud solution designed to enable organisations to conveniently assemble and manage on-demand flexible teams in one place. TalentDesk.io offers a unified platform to instantly create new projects, assign work and budgets to flexible teams, and automate invoice payments and reporting. All your part-timers, on-site contractors, and on-demand freelancers can be rated, managed and paid in a seamless flow, solving the headache of scattered resources entirely.
TalonFMS Logo
TalonFMS
0 reviews
TalonFMS improves clarity & efficiency for organisations that work with freelancers, independent consultants and SoW engagements
Contractor Management Logo
Contractor Management
0 reviews
Contractor Management provides contractor management services with attendance tracking, including remote locations and construction sites, hazard notice compliance, and induction management across one or multiple sites.

Learning about Bonsai?

* We monitor all Bonsai reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.