Bonusly

Teams around the world use Bonusly to transform employee recognition

Work for Bonusly?

Learning about Bonusly?

Bonusly Reviews

Ask Bonusly a Question
Showing 230 Bonusly reviews
Bonusly review by <span>Elizabeth B.</span>
Elizabeth B.

Easy & Fun Way For Employee Engagement

What do you like best?

Bonusly is SO simple and easy to use! The platform is clean and easy to navigate, and most importantly, allows my staff, who average twenty-something, to engage in their style with hash tags and cool rewards that are pertinent to them. They really get a kick out of publicly recognizing each other for going above and beyond, and it's truly helped them to notice even the little things they are doing for each other and for the company.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing! There is a huge rewards catalog, and the dashboard is really easy to navigate. I love how clean and easy to navigate the system is, both as a user, as well as an administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not used any other platform for peer recognition previously, but I would highly recommend Bonusly. They are great for our small sized company, and their customer service is top notch!

Bonusly provides a way for peers to recognize each other for the great work they are doing, instead of leaving it up to management. It really helps them to engage, as well as be aware of what's happening in the business around them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bonusly
Bonusly review by <span>Patrick C.</span>
Patrick C.

Amazing platform that gets to the heart of recognition

What do you like best?

The platform and interface is very easy to use, no training required. Businesses can maintain full control of the settings and restrictions while still allowing plenty of choice for employees to recognise contributions and achievements. Feedback from the teams is that they love the freedom of recognition and sharing of achievements - we integrate into Slack and also show recent rewards on the TV screens in the office.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing! Over time I'd love to see the UK rewards grow to the same extent as the US rewards available but the choice available now is certainly not something to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend Bonusly as a sustainable tool to support your recognition strategy.

Bonusly provides a very simple solution to what is often a tricky problem - how do you publicly recognise awesome performance by team members in a sustainable way. We use Bonusly everyday and the feedback from the team is fantastic.

What Employee Recognition solution do you use?

Bonusly review by <span>Rafael R.</span>
Rafael R.

Reward the excellence

What do you like best?

Easy to use, pretty interface and a nice way to reward coworkers. The timeline its very confortable, it feels like a normal social media. The ways to reedem your Bonusly Points are very usefull, I think it have the most used type of gift cards and credits.

What do you dislike?

Too simple, it could have more methods to get your rewards and they can improve things like adding more ways to give bonus, like directly sending gifts or something like that

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate this tool with slack and you will have a good team recognition system and use it very offten, because it can be left in the background and no one will reward anyone for anything, the best way to improve its use is to keep using it, reward people for simple tasks, even if you consider to only give 5 or 10 points.

Giving coworkers the satisfaction of knowing that they work is appretiated

Bonusly review by <span>Corine T.</span>
Corine T.
G2 Gives Campaign

Bonusly is great for employee engagement!

What do you like best?

I like that employees can give each other points for helping out, birthdays, fun, and any other reason that they desire! I also like that their customer support is super great, and really available! They respond mainly via their chat feature, and in my experience, they responded very quickly! It's also very fun and easy to use! Everyone in our company uses Bonsuly and really enjoys it. You have the ability to redeem points for gift cards, donate to charities, or use the points to get an awesome prize from some of our swag stuff!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the custom catalog is very limited. We created a catalog of apparel options that we offer as prizes. However, you must create a new item for each clothing size, rather than have one article of clothing and let the customer choose which size they want. This makes things a bit unorganized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really great tool to get your employees involved in the company and work together!

Bonusly motivates employees to work hard and actually really interact with one another. When I had a question to ask them, the customer service was really great! They responded almost immediately! I hardly had to wait. Even though I didn't necessarily get the answer that I wanted to hear, they were really nice about addressing my concerns and said that they will try to implement my opinion in the future updates with the program.

Bonusly review by <span>Lindsay P.</span>
Lindsay P.
Invitation from the software vendor

Fresh approach to peer to peer recognition

What do you like best?

It is so easy to recognize people instantly either on the web or using the app. Bonusly quickly became part of our culture and recognition skyrocketed. What we really found helpful is that it also provided a look into work employees do that managers or executives might not realize. It's a feel good tool that we love.

What do you dislike?

Finding user guides in the admin function is not as intuitive as I would expect. I had to ask a lot of questions vs. find the answer myself (and I was usually pointed back to the user guides.) That being said, the customer service team was responsive and helpful. I just know that if it was easier to find the answer myself, I could have saved us all time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our success using Bonusly came from the executive level management engaging in the product. We decided to give them more points per month to be able to reward more employees. Another point is to be creative with the points and really tailor it to your company. You can use it "out of the box" but we have found that Bonusly is flexible to what works best for our organization.

Our company employees people all across the U.S. We wanted to find a way to share recognition while providing recognition in a timely manner. We knew certain teams had strong subcultures and Bonusly helped bring us all together as one company to see what great work everyone is doing. We have expanded its use beyond daily kudos to larger, executive level recognition as well.

Bonusly review by <span>Keysa Y.</span>
Keysa Y.
Invitation from the software vendor

Great for bonding with the team

What do you like best?

I love that we can recognise our colleague's efforts. It boosts morale at work and also helps us build relationships. We can recognise each other based on something nice or helpful we did but also on our company values, which is really good!

I also like that it adds a bit of fun competition sometimes!

What do you dislike?

As a user, I don't think there's anything that I'd change or that I dislike. As an admin, I think the admin section, especially the user and payment tabs could be more user-friendly. Other than that, it's true that making any changes like deleting users, adding extra credit, etc, is pretty easy. And I think everyone loves using Bonusly at our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend you use something linked to your company as hashtags, your values work great! Managers at our company are given a little extra credit so they can recognise more people in their team for their good work. I think that's also a good idea. You can also use it for some games where all the bonuses collected go to a good cause. People will feel they're helping others and that's awesome! :)

We recently updated our company values. Having them on Bonusly allows people to link behaviours with those new values and start recognising their colleagues for it.

It also helps others notice what people are doing in other teams, so it helps them recognise that work and value it. It somehow helps prevent silos within teams.

Learn more about Bonusly

Bonusly Videos

Learning about Bonusly?

* We monitor all Bonusly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.