Booker Software

Cloud-based online booking, scheduling, point of sale and marketing software - everything you need to run your spa or salon better.

Work for Booker Software?
Phorestsalonsoftware 2x

Learning about Booker Software?

Booker Software Reviews

Ask Booker Software a Question
Showing 48 Booker Software reviews
Booker Software review by <span>Alyn C.</span>
Alyn C.

We love this scheduling system!

What do you like best?

My number one must have is that scheduling systems block out times. I LOVE that this one does! It makes scheduling for our therapists easy and we can do it wit no questions asked! You can search customers fairly easy and there's a simple button to add a customer right there.You can jump to dates easily and it is color coordinated! There are also many ways to organize how you are seeing your Calendar, and search to find appointments!

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was an option to add a customer on the main page, that could be useful. Also, we have 3 therapists we are scheduling for and yet they are all squished on the right side. It would be nice if it took up all of the space. It doesn't bother me, but that would be bigger and use up the extra space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would for sure recommend this if you want an easy scheduler!

As we are virtual receptionists, having an easy scheduler is THE BEST. When there are blocked out times, different colors, easy ways to book, it minimizes errors and keeps our clients happy. It's nice when we can navigate a scheduler super easy, since we have so many different schedules to keep track of.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Booker Software
Booker Software review by <span>Garni G.</span>
Garni G.

Great software, user-friendly, just be prepared to wait sometimes.

What do you like best?

I really like the user-friendliness of the software solution, especially the drag-and-drop interface. There are many gift certificate designs as well, and you can also upload a custom gift certificate design. I can see bookings, sales, employee schedules, etc, etc in real time. In addition, there are many reports available and different levels of access for different types of employees. The software, and especially the desktop/laptop version of it, is full of features.

What do you dislike?

When I print out a gift certificate, although it is valid at multiple locations, the gift certificate displays only the issuing location. In addition, it sometimes crashes when we are very busy. In addition, the brand-level login is easy only with a laptop or desktop. In other words, brand-level login cannot be easily done through a mobile device or mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to watch the demo first, and of course, don't commit to a full year. They have a special price for those who pay for a full year up front, but I would not recommend it. It's good for multi-unit businesses and franchises as well. And it's not just for beauty businesses, but also for effectively any type of appointment-based business.

Before using Booker, we were not able to remotely view sales, appointments, and overall figures. I was not able to remotely monitor and correct (if necessary) these things.

What Spa Management solution do you use?

Booker Software review by <span>Kali B.</span>
Kali B.

Good for the basics

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use for the basics of making an appointment and checking people in or out. It is very helpful that guests can schedule online and can buy gift certificates online, as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the reporting capabilities are very limited and the system runs slow often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is great if you are looking for the basics when scheduling and checking in and out. If you are looking for advanced, accurate reporting, this is not the software for you.

We are able to satisfy the needs of our customers by instantly scheduling appointments for them or having them schedule themselves online. The online scheduling functionality has helped us to maximize business.

Booker Software review by <span>Adriana S.</span>
Adriana S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Super user friendly and patients love it too!

What do you like best?

How easy it is to manage something, you can easily figure out how to do something by either playing with the software or using the help tab that is easy to follow. The fact that i can easily teach myself how to do something by just watching a video. I also like that this software is specialized for the area of work i am in. Its easy to customize and add monthly changes that our spa uses.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesnt cateogorize the different appointments with colors. I also dislike how many software update pop ups i recieve daily. Its a pain in the butt but its also good to see that booker is working to fix the issues they have. I dont like how long i have to wait on the phone to speak to a booker consultant. wish they were more easy to speak to than waiting on the phone for about half an hour. But other than having a booker problem once, havent had any others. thanks

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is extremely easy to use. I have also used genbook and this is by far better to use than genbook

solving easy communication between patients and us. With our business we are spread out from california to colorado and it is so easy to just speak on the phone and work through booker. Same with learning through the phone with our office manager.

Booker Software review by <span>Clarissa K.</span>
Clarissa K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Booker Review

What do you like best?

It's really easy to navigate and use. I love getting text message notification of a booked appointment so I don't have to be glued to my emails. The majority of my clients use online booking which they find very easy to use as well. The confirmation and reminder emails help save me time and ensure that people show up - I almost never have no shows. Their support staff are wonderful if I have questions they get back to me promptly, they also have a very good help section that answers a lot of questions. The app is also great, I love being able to book someone in on the spot and being able to use a tablet at work instead of having a computer. The reports that are generated make bookkeeping a whole lot easier too!

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything that I genuinely dislike.

I basically get a whole receptionist out of using booker. I am a self employed healer, and don't have the space for someone to come in and do all the administrative things that need to be done, booker fills that space.

Booker Software review by <span>Aidan O.</span>
Aidan O.

Review for Booker Software

What do you like best?

Booker is great for maintaining an organized schedule for 10 employees and more.

What do you dislike?

The booker system tends to be 'down' a lot so it is difficult to book clients, make purchases, or look up client information when the online system is not working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to browse all of the options that Booker offers. There are tons of resources within the software that allow for companies to be successful.

I am booking a minimum of 45 client appointments each day and making purchases with Booker. I have realized that this system makes organizing schedules very easy and straight forward.

Learning about Booker Software?

* We monitor all Booker Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.