Booker Software

3.7

Cloud-based online booking, scheduling, point of sale and marketing software - everything you need to run your spa or salon better.

Work for Booker Software?

Learning about Booker Software?

Booker Software Reviews

Ask Booker Software a Question
Showing 52 Booker Software reviews
Booker Software review by Alyn C.
Alyn C.

"We love this scheduling system!"

What do you like best?

My number one must have is that scheduling systems block out times. I LOVE that this one does! It makes scheduling for our therapists easy and we can do it wit no questions asked! You can search customers fairly easy and there's a simple button to add a customer right there.You can jump to dates easily and it is color coordinated! There are also many ways to organize how you are seeing your Calendar, and search to find appointments!

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was an option to add a customer on the main page, that could be useful. Also, we have 3 therapists we are scheduling for and yet they are all squished on the right side. It would be nice if it took up all of the space. It doesn't bother me, but that would be bigger and use up the extra space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would for sure recommend this if you want an easy scheduler!

As we are virtual receptionists, having an easy scheduler is THE BEST. When there are blocked out times, different colors, easy ways to book, it minimizes errors and keeps our clients happy. It's nice when we can navigate a scheduler super easy, since we have so many different schedules to keep track of.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Booker Software
Booker Software review by Garni G.
Garni G.

"Great software, user-friendly, just be prepared to wait sometimes."

What do you like best?

I really like the user-friendliness of the software solution, especially the drag-and-drop interface. There are many gift certificate designs as well, and you can also upload a custom gift certificate design. I can see bookings, sales, employee schedules, etc, etc in real time. In addition, there are many reports available and different levels of access for different types of employees. The software, and especially the desktop/laptop version of it, is full of features.

What do you dislike?

When I print out a gift certificate, although it is valid at multiple locations, the gift certificate displays only the issuing location. In addition, it sometimes crashes when we are very busy. In addition, the brand-level login is easy only with a laptop or desktop. In other words, brand-level login cannot be easily done through a mobile device or mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to watch the demo first, and of course, don't commit to a full year. They have a special price for those who pay for a full year up front, but I would not recommend it. It's good for multi-unit businesses and franchises as well. And it's not just for beauty businesses, but also for effectively any type of appointment-based business.

Before using Booker, we were not able to remotely view sales, appointments, and overall figures. I was not able to remotely monitor and correct (if necessary) these things.

What Spa Management solution do you use?

Booker Software review by alexis k.
alexis k.

"A little rough on the edges"

What do you like best?

I like how minimal Booker is for the most part, you can send automatic reminders in the click of a button, our clients love text reminders. I enjoy the ability to put in what someone may be allergic to, you can make customer notes fairly noticeable.

What do you dislike?

A lot of things trigger certain glitches in the system, like if you have two appointment calendars open, it'll move your appointment to another date on the calendar and you have to go searching for it, or it doesn't process payments sometimes with our Clover machine.

There's nothing to make note of as of today, It's kind of an in between until we find something different. I'm fairly neutral when it comes to using Booker

Administrator in Consumer Services

"Be careful, shady experience... "

What do you like best?

It's an administrative platform, not what we were sold, not what we needed. We had this product all of 8 days, it's unimpressive, super basic, useless. If you're looking for something overpriced, to add very little to no value to your administrative needs, buy booker. You can get these features off of free applications.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is heinous. They promise one thing and never follow through. I have countless emails (because they never have the answers over the phone) that contradict the previous correspondence. They sound very nice, but are blatantly incompetent. We purchased the booker platform for the marketing component, and upon payment, we come to discover that the marketing component is an additional cost, doubling our budget. So we asked to cancel (for this and various other reasons), and the kept the $100 "enrollment fee". It's disgusting, and a complete abuse of incoming clients. I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that they're stealing $100 for "enrollment" when were weren't' even enrolled. As soon as we paid there were problems we were trying to sort through, and all the sudden our rep didn't have answers and would reference us to the "support team". We spent the 8 days we had booker trying to get someone to call us back, answer questions, and tell us why we were given a price, to soon find that it didn't include the service we asked and paid for. BTW, the enrollment is an "on-boarding phone call" with tutorials. If you don't schedule and take the on-boarding call (which are inconveniently only during business hours - so if you have a full time job already forget every gaining access) you get you $100 back, and/or applicable to a future month's due. Being that we didn't initiate the on-boarding process, there should've been NO REASON AT ALL to keep the $100 paid, especially since the reason for staying with booker for 8 days was mostly waiting for booker to get back to us with answers. They were great about apologizing about delays, but it was on our dime, so... Good luck getting someone on the phone to help you with something other than taking your money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just a heads up, this is NOT a marketing platform like they try to sell you over the phone. We didn't need the admin part, timesheet tracker, PTO tracker, or any HR internal tracking... we needed exposure, viability, marketing... and that was for an additional cost (Frederick).

They were successful in cancelling our account, that's about it. They refuse to offer a refund, even though the service wasn't what they had sold us, and having correspondence that proves they were giving us conflicting information.

Booker Software review by Kali B.
Kali B.

"Good for the basics"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use for the basics of making an appointment and checking people in or out. It is very helpful that guests can schedule online and can buy gift certificates online, as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the reporting capabilities are very limited and the system runs slow often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is great if you are looking for the basics when scheduling and checking in and out. If you are looking for advanced, accurate reporting, this is not the software for you.

We are able to satisfy the needs of our customers by instantly scheduling appointments for them or having them schedule themselves online. The online scheduling functionality has helped us to maximize business.

Booker Software review by Adriana S.
Adriana S.

"Super user friendly and patients love it too!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to manage something, you can easily figure out how to do something by either playing with the software or using the help tab that is easy to follow. The fact that i can easily teach myself how to do something by just watching a video. I also like that this software is specialized for the area of work i am in. Its easy to customize and add monthly changes that our spa uses.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesnt cateogorize the different appointments with colors. I also dislike how many software update pop ups i recieve daily. Its a pain in the butt but its also good to see that booker is working to fix the issues they have. I dont like how long i have to wait on the phone to speak to a booker consultant. wish they were more easy to speak to than waiting on the phone for about half an hour. But other than having a booker problem once, havent had any others. thanks

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is extremely easy to use. I have also used genbook and this is by far better to use than genbook

solving easy communication between patients and us. With our business we are spread out from california to colorado and it is so easy to just speak on the phone and work through booker. Same with learning through the phone with our office manager.

Booker Software review by Clarissa K.
Clarissa K.

"Booker Review"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to navigate and use. I love getting text message notification of a booked appointment so I don't have to be glued to my emails. The majority of my clients use online booking which they find very easy to use as well. The confirmation and reminder emails help save me time and ensure that people show up - I almost never have no shows. Their support staff are wonderful if I have questions they get back to me promptly, they also have a very good help section that answers a lot of questions. The app is also great, I love being able to book someone in on the spot and being able to use a tablet at work instead of having a computer. The reports that are generated make bookkeeping a whole lot easier too!

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything that I genuinely dislike.

I basically get a whole receptionist out of using booker. I am a self employed healer, and don't have the space for someone to come in and do all the administrative things that need to be done, booker fills that space.

Booker Software review by Aidan O.
Aidan O.

"Review for Booker Software"

What do you like best?

Booker is great for maintaining an organized schedule for 10 employees and more.

What do you dislike?

The booker system tends to be 'down' a lot so it is difficult to book clients, make purchases, or look up client information when the online system is not working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to browse all of the options that Booker offers. There are tons of resources within the software that allow for companies to be successful.

I am booking a minimum of 45 client appointments each day and making purchases with Booker. I have realized that this system makes organizing schedules very easy and straight forward.

Booker Software review by Christopher J. S.
Christopher J. S.

"Great business platform"

What do you like best?

Booker had the features I needed to make my small business operate more efficiently. We have multiple employees providing different services at different locations. We can easily process a new client and assign them to any of these with ease and flexibility. The clients can receive automated email or text confirmations and reminders, and the employee receives an automated text informing them about the new appointment. The payment process is also synced with Booker's scheduling platform. We easily accept a payment via credit card at the end of an appointment and schedule the next one. A receipt can be emailed. Everything is seamless and has saved us a lot of time. Clients can see our professionalism and the employees appreciate how simple it all is as well. I can also view financial reports, set up payroll, and so much more. There are countless features.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I've experienced so far is a limitation in setting up the fee for my cancellation policy. I don't have a one-size fits all policy, but the Booker system required either a set fee or one equation...and I wanted to custom make a cancellation fee that utilized both a set fee and an equation.

See my notes above. Booker allowed us to sync many features that we used to do separately. Our new process saves everyone time and adds to our professionalism.

Booker Software review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Solid system, needs improvement (2018)"

What do you like best?

The payment screens in Booker are swift and easy to use at the point of sale.

What do you dislike?

Booker can be a bit glitchy, and sometimes can be difficult to navigate. The interface has a sort of dated look, except for the retail and payment processing areas. It has odd, no-brainer flaws- like no ability to delete a note you added to a client profile, and no ability to remove an appointment from the schedule after marking it as a no-show.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the live online training sessions!

Booker makes schedules easily accessible to employees. Any staff member with the app, an account, and a schedule with clients is able to access it from anywhere, as well as refresh it to update real-time changes.

Booker Software review by Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

"Easy to use but has its flaws"

What do you like best?

I likenthat tye system is easy to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that the servers are often down

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be awarenthat the server can go down a lot. Have the customer service number on hand. If a client needs to check out and the servers doen you can use your mobile device even to enter in their card number

Booker makes it easy fpe clients to book appointments online. It is also easy for employees to view appointments as well as clocknin and out and check thierhours.

Booker Software review by Muhammad Bilal G.
Muhammad Bilal G.

"horrible! No insane person can give full stars, even The CEO would agree "

What do you like best?

Client interface is ok with flexibility to customize

What do you dislike?

Service is never there. Server is always down especially on high volume weekends - system is slow as anything on repeated basis. Slow, slow and slow with system issues every week. Makes it difficult to check in and out clients, service is terrible - no way anyone can give this kind of service full star. When small business is losing customer due to routine slowness and issues with software which the CEO Josh continues to apologize but never take appropriate actions to fix it. Business are loosing clients and service is suffering due to their continued infrastructure issues and their solution is to provide one or two month service credit against it. What is $200 worth when your business reputation and customer service is at stake? Horrible horrible - class action!

There are no benefits when you can't check in and out a client. Slowness and system server issues makes it impossible to navigate client at times when you need it most

Booker Software review by Administrator

"Decent "

What do you like best?

I like that settings are customizable for the most part.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that would make sense for the software to have - like being able to manually send or email confirmations - rather than having to cancel and rebook a client for them to get an updated confirmation once the appointment has been modified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended

Helps us keep track of very detailed situations- everything is recorded one way or another- cancellation reports for example. Sales - what exactaly employees are selling - the reports are very detailed.

Also searching for appointments and orders is very helpful - I can break down the view and filters in a variety of ways

Booker Software review by Brigham D.
Brigham D.

"Booker's The Best In Business"

What do you like best?

Customer Facing UI is great. Membership capabilities. Reporting. Syncs across mobile devices and allows easy checkout with the payment integration software. Relatively fast/reliable.

What do you dislike?

Emails to clients are kind of ugly and they do not offer much customization here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloud based software is the only way to go in 2016... Booker is a little more expensive, but not that much more when considering what it offers. They also link w/ Frederick and soon will offer support for Clover payment processors... This is huge.

The big thing for us was memberships. Sugar Me Wax - www.sugarmewax.com offers monthly memberships and Booker was one of the few systems that offered a robust membership program.

Booker Software review by G2 Crowd User in Recreational Facilities and Services
G2 Crowd User in Recreational Facilities and Services

"AWEFULL"

What do you like best?

They have good online training videos that my staff can use to get started with the program.

What do you dislike?

The software about 2 years ago was great, but updates and stability issues now plague it and the customer service support is rude and condescending. I asked for a feature (to not allow for future appointments on the scheduler to be paid out) to be turned off, and I was told that this is a common practice wishing salon businesses, it could not be done and that I needed to train my staff better. By the way, if this does happen you cannot take the paid appointment off the schedule, even if the client cancels or need to move the appointment. A ridiculous feature that no business would want an appointment in the future to be set in stone so that you cannot book some else it its place in case of cancellation! They have know idea how a salon/spa is run and are NOT open to any suggestions or changes that are real world business needs. Lastly the reporting is terrible, if you track prebooks, then recurring appointments are not accounted for in the system. If you track client retention rates you have to pull 3 different reports and you can't print them because they are in a "dashboard". If you pull retention from another report the numbers are totally different then the dashboard. The daily close out reports have columns that changed based the number that populates the report, for instance, one day the report columns read service sales, retail sales, tips... the next day it will read tips, retail sales, services sales. They sort the columns based on amount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it and I hear mind body is just the same.

I've used a lot of softwares, and been in the business 20 years, i recommend you try another software, not mind/body (they are exactly the same) with the same issues. SAM or Salon Account Manager was pretty good and I hear STX is good, but they do not transfer in old Gift Cards so that was a no go for us. If you can afford or want a more robust program try Korvue.

Booker Software review by Capucine D.
Capucine D.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to edit appointments and just use the database in general. Everything is easily explained and if you get confused there is a map key that explains some of the symbols

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike as of yet. Great customer service and simple user design

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably the easiest system you'll ever use in customer service industry

I haven't run into problems. Benefits I have found useful is for regular clients. Making automatic appointments for clients so they won't have to call every time is so time effcient.

Booker Software review by Stephen H.
Stephen H.

"Control , Integration and simplicity "

What do you like best?

I really felt the software was self teaching . I personally set up all parameters of my business . From the number of products and auto reorders to connections socially with customers . Integrating into my own site so simple .

What do you dislike?

There’s a lot of set up info . But business has many aspects and this covered it .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely . These guys are there all the way with assistance. Doubt you’ll need it .

Social media connections are done through here , my pos . It’s streamlined the process .

Booker Software review by Dr. Dean G.
Dr. Dean G.

"Booker Software Review"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of scheduling. You can customize the times. Appointment reminders are sent via Text and/or E-mail.

What do you dislike?

The connection their server sometimes lags and does not respond quickly. Many steps to take payments, deposits, and checking a patient out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better check out procedures.

Scheduling with email and text message reminders are the best part of this system. I use this system for another company that I work for. They use this system and I also must to schedule the patients so it works well for that use.

Booker Software review by Kristen S.
Kristen S.

"Booker Software: Not All It Promises to Be"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Booker is the client interface. Our clients appreciate that it is easy to navigate. That is, in fact, why I searched out Booker. I booked an appointment at another spa and asked what they used because I liked the interface myself, it was much better than the MindBody system I had used before.

What do you dislike?

Booker's Customer Service needs a boost. If there is a problem with the system, which happens frequently, my office manager or I spend no less than 20 minutes on hold every single time, only to hear, "We've never encountered THAT problem before!" Clearly, the bugs in the system are not worked out. Our business is highly specialized in that we have several tiers of service and Booker does not easily accommodate special needs. When we were originally signing on the to service, we were told that they would be able to fit our needs and that, in retrospect, has clearly NOT been the case. We are simply using them as a calendar system at this point, that is all.

In addition, we left our previous processor to use their processors Mercury as we had no choice if we wanted to charge through the system. We have had considerable problems with both Mercury and Booker. Our business has a monthly club with a fee. One of our clients was charged the fee FIVE TIMES in one month. When we discussed this with Booker, after the twenty minute wait, they said they had never encountered that problem before, this was a first. The client charged back four of the fees, Before we received the charge back notices, we attempted to rectify the situation with the client ourselves by refunding the client four fees. Then, because of the charge back notices, Booker charged US the four fees they refunded to the client, despite that we'd already refunded them, PLUS a fee for the charge backs. The very worst part is that THEY DID IT AGAIN with the SAME client the following month. Needless to say, we are totally embarrassed, our client thinks we are idiots, and Booker has been of little help, they did not return our phone calls for days. I do not trust their system to do the job right and I hate placing my clients' accounts in their hands. If I had to do it all over again, I would use another system. I am not sure WHAT system, I have not found the match for us yet, but I would not use Booker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around.

I started with Booker in an attempt to integrate our appointment tracking system, manage clients, billing and accounting, all under one umbrella.. It has not done anything that it was supposed to do for us.

Booker Software review by Yaneli P.
Yaneli P.

"Review for Booker"

What do you like best?

I like all of the features it offers and how versatile it is! The features can be changed according to the kind of employee, it can be customized easily, and keeps appointments very organized.

What do you dislike?

Booker has been slow for phases and has previously shut down the software in the middle of the day when it is needed by businesses who depend on it to function.

Getting refunds for clients who had technical issues do to problems with Booker's software heist. There have been less issues since they worked on it.

Booker Software review by User

"Things Could Be So Much easier!!!"

What do you like best?

I believe that Booker does have useful features like client profiles, group apps, price changing, invoice cataloging and also gives us enough storage information for gift card purchases/recipients.

What do you dislike?

CONSTANTLY GOING DOWN!!! No matter what is wrong or right with our internet, Booker fails us multiple times a week. They also schedule their maintenance during business hours. I feel the software itself is also glitchy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely shop around. Booker gets the job done but is not the most reliable.

We use it for our time clock on hourly employees, client information storage and also for inventory.

Booker Software review by Administrator

"booker"

What do you like best?

Self explanatory. Easy to understand how to use.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is lacking ever since they expanded outside of Spa and Salon. They need to test with real, multi location companies before implementing changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a technical support contact and beware of bugs when they do updates.

We no longer have to host our own server. We can access our software from anywhere.

Booker Software review by Jessica W.
Jessica W.

"We absolutely love Booker! It has helped streamline our entire salon system! "

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of booking appointments. It is extremely easy to navigate and easy to train on. The marketing tools are wonderful as well, such as email confirmations and the accessibility with its integration with mail chimp for our newsletters. Overall, the system is extremely user friendly and has helped to streamline our salon systems to keep everything running efficiently.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is that there is no report to show a staff members rebooking percentage which is an extremely important indicator in the salon industry. For example, if I had 10 clients today, I want to be able to pull a report that will show me what percentage of those clients booked their next appointment/s that day, week or even month. I also wish that you could offer text confirmations without asking guests for their cell phone service provider. I think that texting is a very efficient way to communicate with our guests and unfortunately, at this time, we are only using the email function and would love for the texting option to be more accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful system for salons! It helps streamline everything and is accessible from anywhere. Would recommend Booker to anyone looking for a user friendly software system.

The confirmation emails are wonderful and have helped cut down no shows tremendously. Also, the ability to book more than one appointment at a time has made our lives so much easier since we work with apprentices.

Booker Software review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Very practical and user-friendly!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to move appointments around - rescheduling is a breeze and nothing gets lost with the clipboard feature

What do you dislike?

Features can be hard to find as the interface is very sleek, but they can usually be found through their help page which is a great source of information. Their how-to videos make training a breeze

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s great for all sizes of spas as it is very customizable. Similar to mindbody in interface.

It’s easy to train new employees which is great for businesses with high reception turnover such as spas or gyms

Booker Software review by Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.

"Been with Booker for a year...happy clients!"

What do you like best?

The functionality and ease of use. Our customers like that they are able to book online. We love that you are able to send emails and text messages to your client and confirm appointments with them. We love that you can book large groups and take care of payments ahead of time. We also love the membership programs you can set up.

What do you dislike?

Lack of certain reports, online booking issues, and when the site is having issues. The app for the iPad needs to be more user friendly. The membership reporting isn't good. It doesn't tell you who's membership failed to charge and when you have multiple locations it takes forever to run reports to find out which person under which location it was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial run to make sure it is right for you.

We would like to target those spa goers who haven't been to our spa recently and Booker has that ability. I know there is a lot to Booker that we haven't tapped into yet and that will be good for our business.

Booker Software review by Laurie K.
Laurie K.

"Booker Salon Software"

What do you like best?

I like the mobile access and online booking the best.

What do you dislike?

The checkout process is way too complicated. It takes too many clicks to check out.You have to save every service and product item. It doesn't automatically give credit to the service provider for all subsequent services. It does for products on the same ticket. (An easy fix, I would think)You have to scroll and add the stylists name. Appointments disappear off the book. Stylists schedules open up when we haven't changed them. We can't double book appointments because it doesn't block online bookers from doing the same thing. We have to look up gift certificates, copy and paste them in the checkout process. With Millinium , you can look it up on the same page with the customer's name. Much easier. It's not intuitive. I have contacted customer support a few times but, they have no answers.I am currently looking to change to a new software system.

It has only created more problems for us.

Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great product and support is always available"

What do you like best?

Multi use software perfect for health service industry. Business intelligence is very useful.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have more flexibility with the scheduling section - if the software could manage the efficiency of the bookings

Daily accounting and payroll calculations. All in one tool that track sales and payroll

Booker Software review by Consultant in Design
Consultant in Design

"HORRIBLE experience, sub par software."

What do you like best?

Nothing.

Seemed like a good idea at the time. Doesn't perform as advertised, support is garbage.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely horrible. Super eager, overzealous salespeople make you feel confident / encourage you to buy, and then you can not get a callback in a WEEK after signing their contract. Cancelled services within a week, because its sub-par perforance is not as expected, and was not able to receive even a prorated refund for their $150 sign up fee.

What a pain in the butt.

Definitely not worth it. NOT EVEN AS GOOD AS SOME OF THE FREE CRM software out there.

Strongly recommend against.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce, Zoho, almost anything else.

I signed up for basic CRM, Book appointments, client notes, followups, not only does it not do that, but after a week of non-use because it doesnt perform the functions I expected well They wouldnt even give me a prorated refund of the $150 sign up fee, and had the gall to bill me "prorated" for the week I had it.

Absolutely horrible. Super eager, overzealous salespeople make you feel confident / encourage you to buy, and then you can not get a callback in a WEEK after signing their contract. Cancelled services within a week, because its sub-par perforance is not as expected.

What a pain in the butt.

Booker Software review by Julie B.
Julie B.

"I love booker"

What do you like best?

I love that all of my employees can log on booker from their cell phone and get their appointments and I have to schedule people when I run into them at an event and I can schedule immediately. I love that they send texts to remind people of appointment.

You can call them for help anytime and they walk you through any questions!

Booker is great!

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I dislike at this time. It's very accommodating and easy to learn.

It keeps people information and formula for their hair. Any notes we need to keep also it keeps for staff to read.

Booker Software review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Booker is ok for customers to book online, but the back business end leaves a lot wanting "

What do you like best?

Relative ease of use for multiple users

What do you dislike?

Bad reports for sales history and future, clients can’t book multiple services online for multiple people, tech issues booking issues. Servers go down

Recommendations to others considering the product

For business management I would look elsewhere, otherwise see if you can the get the reports and data tracking you need before pulling the trigger. Also, loads of technical issues and it’s not unusual for booker to “go down”

Booker has few useful reports for past and future sales goals. Difficult to see rebooking %

Booker Software review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Amazing software with very few hiccups. "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of running my medical spa is amazing when paired with Booker. It's constant updates are like clockwork and instead of them being used to fix a problem they are used to improve the system.

What do you dislike?

There is almost nothing to dislike with Booker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are happy with the merchant processing partners.

I have streamlined my connections with patients and keeping in touch with them.

Booker Software review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn, with great support. Compatible with my website for gift certificate purchase and online appointment bookings.

What do you dislike?

system failures. I wish there were a way to use the system offline.

I use this for my spa business. It has so many capabilities that I haven't even uncovered yet to help me mainstream and market to my current clients. I love the different uses and how easy it is to use. The training for new users is also very easy to follow and informative.

Booker Software review by Aura M.
Aura M.

"Been content for multiple years"

What do you like best?

We enjoy the complete package of POS and online scheduling

What do you dislike?

nothing, really. can't think of a thing.

this meets all our reporting and scheduling needs

Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Booker combines many programs"

What do you like best?

I like that our credit card processing, gift certificate sales, email and social marketing and our booking software are all integrated. I like that they are web-based and their customer service is helpful, when it is an issue that can be fixed. The system has lots of training videos, which is helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are certain aspects of the program that don't function as they should. It will freeze sometimes and kick you out of where you're working. When you have a function of business that needs to be addressed that the program does not, customer service is like, sorry, we can't help you, but you can suggest a change if you want. For instance, we run the program on Firefox, as it was recommended and we set our receipt printer up to print from Firefox. However, we have to print day end totals at the end of the day and also gift certificates throughout the day, which messes up the settings to print receipts. So we have to open the program on an entirely different program in order to print any documents. It is a pain for sure. When we initially purchased, we were told that we could use our existing receipt printer and

I think it is definitely going to help us consolidate our efforts and in the long run, be a more efficient way to run our business. The learning curve is challenging and at times, really frustrating. Many of the customer service reps are very helpful and go the extra mile.

"pretty good"

What do you like best?

The booker software is good. It does a lot of my bookkeeping for me and makes scheduling super simple. I love that it can send text notifications so I don't have to make as many phone calls. There are lots of reports that help to track business trends. The inventory section is well developed. Taking payments is extremely easy and integrates well with ipad.

What do you dislike?

The downside is that there are frequent bugs in the system that sometimes take days to get worked out. The customer service is good for the most part but often the phone representatives don't have solutions to questions and have to call you back with answers. Sometimes they do not get back to you. It can be tricky to prepay appointments. Once an appointment is paid you are not able to move the times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan extra time to work with the Booker team to set up the system very thoroughly. If you miss something it can cause problems when booking.

Nice to be able to have my calendar and payroll incorporated into the same system and an increase in business from being able to accommodate online bookings. I love being able to make appointments from anywhere. You can be away from the business and still have access to the calendar and able to book services.

Booker Software review by Naomi K.
Naomi K.

"Convenient integration or POS, marketing, appointments & scheduling all in one place."

What do you like best?

A single platform for scheduling employees, booking customer appointments, creating marketing, capturing relevant customer information and taking payments. Booker provides everything we need to run our salon.

What do you dislike?

Lack of software functionality with the Booker app for iPhone & iPad. As an entrepreneur I'm often on the go, but I want to stay connected to my business. Having greater functionality through the Booker app (as opposed to having to log-in on a laptop) would make my life easier.

How to track relevant customer information and use it to effectively target marketing strategies. Benefits include increased booked appointments and more efficient advertising spending.

Booker Software review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Very user friendly and intuitive"

What do you like best?

Easy scheduling software and client profiles. Attractive design that keeps it from being overwhelming.

What do you dislike?

Does have a lot of bugs in the app and sometimes on the client side.

Organization, clients being able to book themselves.

Booker Software review by Ss-Julia A.
Ss-Julia A.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and pretty self explanatory

What do you dislike?

Too many updates constantly freezing up the system

It has a lot of different functions and roles for employees that use this software

Booker Software review by Davide F.
Davide F.

"Amazing Software for busy business professionals"

What do you like best?

I like the accounting, the ease of use, and the accessibility to online support

What do you dislike?

There are minor glitches that happen from time to time as well as some concepts that would make administrators days go by faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will take time and hassle off your plate so that you can put it into projects that matter to grow the business

We are solving how to get clients who have come in for their first time and have not returned.

Booker Software review by kate g.
kate g.

"Booker provides the tools I need to make my new wellness spa a success"

What do you like best?

Very User friendly interface and amazing customer support

What do you dislike?

very little. there have been a couple instances where I needed to do something that booker really didn't know how to do, but they came up with simple "work-arounds" to help correct the issue

I am a new business so I have had a lot of learning curves to deal with. Booker has been great as they are easy to work with and the dashboard makes deciphering critical information very easy

Booker Software review by Maria M.
Maria M.

"great helpful people but software and payments dont work well together"

What do you like best?

The people that work for booker are very willing to help however they can and will spend as much time as you need on your questions.

What do you dislike?

Bookers software and the merchant services do not work well together and mess up our customers and payroll all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you have merchant services set up and running

Love the scheduling and the software but hate dealing with the constant problems with merchant services. We are loosing money because of them.

Booker Software review by User in Financial Services

"System is constantly down or slow"

What do you like best?

If the the software worked, it is good, all good.

What do you dislike?

The slowness or they system is completely down. This causes huge issues with customer service. You call them and all they say is that they are working on it. They say they need to get more servers installed...they didn't know this was going to happen? Really? Horrible!!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere

Online booking is nice.

"challenging"

What do you like best?

ease of gift card purchase and is fully web based

What do you dislike?

1 .We are no longer able to provide cash back for our clients or it is considered a "tip". Clients are not happy!

2. Not being able to edit online booking services for individual technicians ... not all stylists perform all services and so there is no way to customize booking services on line

3. Text message confirmations are much more difficult because we need to ask each client for cell phone carrier...mut be an easier way!

Recommendations to others considering the product

cons out weigh the pros

none.. it seems we have created more

Booker Software review by Julie S.
Julie S.

"Perfect Experience Set up, training & tech support. Easy as 123 for a start up that's crucial "

What do you like best?

Training before they let you launch. They make sure you can run your business. Social media integration. Book button on FB was easy to set up. Love the twitter, FB feed function to launch specials

What do you dislike?

Can't load liability waiver into software. Need to add this feature for fitness

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Software, efficient, affordable and functional.

Client user experience. Book/pay.

Booker Software review by Marie-Frederik R.
Marie-Frederik R.

"Amazing software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great customer service, love the reports!

What do you dislike?

Some language problem, but most of them were fixed in a timely manner

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go with it, you will save time and will definitely benefit from this software

saving time, saving appointment mistakes, reports are very useful and personalized

Booker Software review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Booker Review "

What do you like best?

I like how responsive the help desk is when issues arise. It's rare to find a company that stands behind its product.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you can't customize the reports. Not all businesses fit the same mold so some level of customization should be allowed.

The software has removed the hassle of scheduling and confirming a large volume of appointments. It allows us to spend more of our time driving the business.

Booker Software review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"a lifesaver"

What do you like best?

the organization and app that makes it easy to access appointments and the simplicity. It comes in handy and its nice to see the information all in one place

What do you dislike?

sometimes the app doesn't work, and alerts dont go out and i wish the specials were easier to advertise and promote.

online booking is great and booking is easy to solve and figure out and reports are nice to look at.

Booker Software review by Steven C.
Steven C.

"Great product."

What do you like best?

Cloud based system, easy to use, with reliability.

What do you dislike?

Would like a more simplified email campaign system.

Online booking is a real plus.

Booker Software review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Not completely satisfied"

What do you like best?

Product management, linking to online booking

What do you dislike?

There aren't enough options to customize our online booking settings, there is no report that separates credit card purchases for products and services, we have to manually calculate our teacher pay and technical support doesn't always have the answer for us to our issues.

Online booking issues

Booker Software review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Booker for the win "

What do you like best?

Great system for client scheduling . Easy to use

What do you dislike?

Slow software sometimes and freezes on occasion

Scheduling and order receiving

Booker Software review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Booker Software"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Good customer service and most questions can be answered on the site.

What do you dislike?

Would be very nice for it to work with Safari on Mac

Keeping track of sales is easy

"Booker Review"

What do you like best?

Being Web based and booking clients anytime.

What do you dislike?

Appointments can't be edited when using the mobile app like the can be on the computer.

Utilizing the reports when I'm not at the salon.

Learning about Booker Software?

* We monitor all Booker Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.