BookingKoala

5.0

BookingKoala is a cloud-based booking solution that allows users to manage appointments, track sales growth and manage marketing channels. Features include role-based dashboards, integrated coupons, email and SMS reminders, client referrals and multi-location support. Apps for iOS and Android are also available.

Work for BookingKoala?

Learning about BookingKoala?

BookingKoala Reviews

Ask BookingKoala a Question
Showing 25 BookingKoala reviews
BookingKoala review by Veronica T.
Veronica T.

"BookingKoala is brilliant! "

What do you like best?

I love it all, I looked for a software that would help me with scheduling and growth and that is exactly what I got when I found BookingKoala. The smart scheduling is a dream and I love how it requires no extra manual work once you set up the working hours and providers hours.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, the only thing that I can mention is that little bugs that I find but those are resolved within a day or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are like me and do everything manually for your business then you need to get on this platform ASAP! It makes all of that annoying little work go away and helps you focus on growth.

My BIGGEST problem was always scheduling, trying to find a provider that could work the job by calling them one by one. Now I don't have to call ANYONE even if it is to reschedule!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BookingKoala
BookingKoala review by Susan D.
Susan D.

"I don't have to look anywhere else for another software. This is it!"

What do you like best?

As much as I love all the big features that are in this software its the little ones that get me excited. I love how I can assign bookings that don't have a provider to them or send emails to all my providers to tell them to check the folder for a job that is close to being due.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the themes were already out because my site needs a little (a lot) of updating and I don't want to go elsewhere to get a theme when I know they will be releasing their own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not need to have multiple other softwares when using BK. You have everything you pretty much need in one spot.

I went from working about 6 hours a day to only having to work 2-4 at most. This has automated my life so much and I cant stop loving it.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

BookingKoala review by Kenny O.
Kenny O.

"Fantastic software, fantastic customer support, fantastic in every way possible!"

What do you like best?

I love the customer support first and foremost, any time I have a problem I email or message over Skype and someone responds quickly and oh so very friendly. The degree of customer happiness they strive to get is unmatched. Now for the software...basically the whole thing is a goldmine for someone in the home cleaning industry and I'm sure in other industries but I can certainly vouch for home cleaning. My business has become so automated that I had to let go of 2 full time employees because they had nothing to do for me anymore.

What do you dislike?

I wish that this software existed when I first started out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate for one more second, this WILL help you more than anything else out on the market.

I have joined the rest of the business world by creating my business fully online and no more call in for quotes. This has made running my cleaning service more efficient and timely.

BookingKoala review by Lucy V.
Lucy V.

"I'll never switch to a different software"

What do you like best?

Something wonderful has happened and they've created a scheduling system (smart scheduling) that requires ZERO extra effort from the business. This allows the customer to book themselves, reschedule themselves, cancel themselves, and the best part of all is it doesn't double book or over book so once the spots are gone then I don't have to worry about someone booking for a filled time slot and having to call them back to cancel or reschedule.

What do you dislike?

There were some bugs/glitches that I found but they weren't big and the customer support team helped get it fixed right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something to implement into your business to gain more time and money this is something you should get or at least look into. I save thousands of dollars by needing less office staff and in return I put it back into the business for growth. This is a life saver!

Over-booking for time spots that were already filled.

BookingKoala review by Thelma E.
Thelma E.

"I can leave my headaches in the past with this software in place"

What do you like best?

The provider logins are a god send, I don't have to email or text my movers the day before to remind them of a job or to tell them about a job. They get text and email notifications to let them know they have a new job. They can also log in to their profile at any time to see upcoming jobs, past jobs, or see their payments.

This also coincides with the smart scheduling, I don't have to worry about checking the calendar to see if we have jobs for that day and see if they're gonna double book.

What do you dislike?

I am still used to doing everything my old way so I have to learn the system because it is very large, but if I don't understand something the customer support is always there to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You're life and business will become a lot easier and simpler if you switch over to using BookingKoala. I was skeptical in the beginning because I didn't think something like this could help my problems but it definitely has.

I have solved double booking problems, mover scheduling, payments, and I have also been able to step up the marketing side of my business with the coupon codes, referrals, and gift cards portion of BookingKoala.

BookingKoala review by Faith B.
Faith B.

"I never have trouble with scheduling anymore!"

What do you like best?

I was in the market for a software that would take care of all of my scheduling needs. I couldn't stand getting calls about quotes and never hearing from the customer again. The scheduling on BookingKoala takes care of everything once you set it up which doesn't take long.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that are missing that I would like to have but I understand I can't have it all right away. Their account representative told me that some of my desired features would be added in the future. Fingers crossed!

I never have to deal with phone calls of people looking for quotes, if they do call I direct them to my website and tell them they can have all the answers they need on there. Also instead of a rough estimate they will know exactly how much they pay.

BookingKoala review by Zeb Y.
Zeb Y.

"The photography industry is about to change immensely "

What do you like best?

Setting up packages for my clients to book for on my website is fantastic, also the fact that they can add extras without having to speak to them is great. I have found problems in the past with someone who called from a long distance away needing my services, now with the location set up I put my radius that I service and thats it, they know right away if I will work with them or not.

What do you dislike?

There is so much software for me as a photographer that I am not using so it just sits there but maybe I will find a way to implement it into my everyday life.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel that if you are looking for anything to make your life and business easier even if it is to use 1 function then definitely go for it because you will soon see yourself using multiple functions within the system.

The part that I love most is that I can escape hour long phone calls of people fishing for pricing information and never ending up using my services. Here its easy as Click, Book, Done!

BookingKoala review by Peggy R.
Peggy R.

"I'm so glad I found this software!"

What do you like best?

-Smart Scheduler

-Reports

-Ratings

-Provider Logins

-Gift Cards and Referrals

What do you dislike?

It was tricky to embed the code for the forms on my site but they had someone from their development team install it for me after I struggled and it works great now, wish it was easier to take care of that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say sign up and give it a try because you honestly won't be disappointed with everything that this software has to offer.

I didn't have a system in place for anything when I started, I just posted ads and did the work myself. Now I can hire people and have them do the work while I focus on growing. I am regularly checking the reports to see how everyone is performing and how I am doing overall.

BookingKoala review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"BookingKoala is giving me the advantage I have been looking for!"

What do you like best?

The smart scheduling system that they have built is by FAR my favorite part of this entire software. I do enjoy literally all of the features that they have but if I had to pay only for the scheduling then I would still be happy. It literally requires 0 extra effort once its set up, unless you have to reschedule someone then its only a few clicks and DONE.

What do you dislike?

I signed up thinking that the themes were already out but they are not as of right now. I was told they would be up within the next 8 weeks so thats fine by me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are like me and do everything by phone calls then you need to get on this system as soon as possible. I only handle calls when a new customer calls in to book and doesn't know about the online booking.

My scheduling was a nightmare trying to call and schedule with my workers, now that I have an effective system I can focus on growing instead of trying to stay afloat.

BookingKoala review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"I don't need another software now that I found BK"

What do you like best?

The amounts of features that come in BookingKoala is unmatched. I have gone from using multiple softwares at once to only using this. Automatic scheduling, marketing, follow-ups you really have it all here. Plus the customer service is the best I have experienced, if there is an issue they give me step by step instruction almost immediately.

What do you dislike?

There are a few bugs here and there but they get resolved within 48 hours or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be disappointed when you start using BK, it may take a little bit to figure out how to use all the features and functions but once you get it you will fall in love with what you can do.

I had trouble converting customers that would come to my site and just check out the online booking I had with other softwares but they didn't have a cart abandonment feature. But with BK and Mailchimp my lists move automatically.

BookingKoala review by Stanley T.
Stanley T.

"Best software for automating your service business"

What do you like best?

The amounts of features that this system provides for the user is amazing. You will not find another software for a service business better than this one.

What do you dislike?

It goes hand in hand with what is great and that is all the features. There is so much to learn and play around with that it can be overwhelming at times but there are multiple sources to help you through it. (Help center, 24/7 customer service, Facebook community, etc)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are on the fence with this I would say jump into it and spend your time during the free trial to play around and set everything up. You will not be disappointed.

Scheduling automation

BookingKoala review by Lincoln N.
Lincoln N.

"Really makes work simple "

What do you like best?

The smart scheduling is by far the best feature because I don't have to worry about double bookings and manually changing the bookings.

What do you dislike?

Switching over my client base into this new system was probably the biggest thing I didn't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a system/software that will handle running your business 85% without needing someone there then you found it. My growth has SKYROCKETED

My main issue with my business was scheduling. I wanted a software that could eliminate double bookings for the same day without having to manually change the dates or contact the customer to switch the dates. The smart scheduling within BookingKoalas system does exactly that!

BookingKoala review by Kris R.
Kris R.

"Outstanding Software"

What do you like best?

I am not sure if I can pick just one thing. I would have to say the reports or the rating system are some of the best options! Everything is simply great. BookingKoala is simply a great software and I will continue using it for as long as possible.

What do you dislike?

Theres not much to dislike, I have everything I could want and need!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are just starting off, have been in business a few years or have been running for a long time, BookingKoala will help your business grow so easily and efficiently.

The reports section allows me to track everything I did manually and I don't have to write anything down myself.

BookingKoala review by Simon B.
Simon B.

"This makes business simpler "

What do you like best?

The unassigned folder is a fantastic feature that if a job does not get picked up it goes there for someone to take it or if I need to I can assign it to someone specifically.

What do you dislike?

It was a pain switching all of my client base into the software and adding all of my staff but after that was finished nothing was bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get rid of dozens of spreadsheets and calendars this is what you're looking for. Everything is done automatically for you when someone books a job!

I have reduced staff in my office and reduced my personal hours working but increased jobs and revenue.

BookingKoala review by Hazel D.
Hazel D.

"My clients and I love this system "

What do you like best?

Being a personal trainer I don't need much on my website but when my clients come to it and see that they can book their appointments from their own login and don't need to call or text me to reschedule or cancel, they absolutely love it.

What do you dislike?

For me there are so many features that are not used but I still pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a smart system to book your appointments without ever having to make sure they're not double booked this is what you need.

My calendar is organized so well and my clients will never double book for the same spot.

BookingKoala review by Roberta A.
Roberta A.

"I couldn't be happier with the experience!"

What do you like best?

Being able to have my movers check their jobs on their own profiles is HUGE. Having the capabilities for everyone to have their own logins saves loads of time from answering phone calls or text messages.

What do you dislike?

I am not so tech-savvy and there are so many options that take a while to learn and understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If anyone wants a system in place to manage appointments and reduce work load then this is something that you should definitely look into.

I am saving so much time not having to answer phone calls and emails about scheduling that I can focus on growth.

BookingKoala review by Remus P.
Remus P.

"This helps streamline everything"

What do you like best?

The mere fact that I save hundreds of thousands of dollars a year by having less office staff is by far the best thing that could come out of this. I had to let go of 4 full time staff members because I just simply didn't need them anymore. Fantastic stuff!

What do you dislike?

Theres not much that I can say that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the service business industry I would highly recommend using Bookingkoala. It helps get rid of tons of headaches.

My reports of sales is what I go to most.

BookingKoala review by Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

"Work has been so much more simplified with BookingKoala"

What do you like best?

I love how the software overall has a main focus of streamlining and simplifying/automating everything.

What do you dislike?

Its not to dislike but there are so many options/features that in the beginning is a little overwhelming but after a few days of playing around you figure it all out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would HIGHLY recommend using BookingKoala if you aren't already.

Growth is the main thing that BookingKoala has helped me with. Everything is easy to track for me and I can see where I am struggling based on the reports section.

BookingKoala review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Awesome software "

What do you like best?

The smart scheduling is something I've been looking for and couldn't find, until now! Google calendars? Gone!

What do you dislike?

Inputing a large amount of my customers was really the only pain but once they're in theres nothing I can say bad.

My scheduling was always a problem when I had multiple appointments throughout the day at same times but different locations. This allows for appointments to be booked at the same time and my employees to see which jobs they are working.

BookingKoala review by Petar K.
Petar K.

"The value of this software is a home run"

What do you like best?

I love the whole software combined, there is no one section of feature that I like more than another just because they are all fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I saw another review that I couldn't agree with more and that I didn't have this sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait another minute and get on this system!

Scheduling, marketing, and reports are just the main ones. I can keep track of everything in one place and its all automated.

BookingKoala review by Hector V.
Hector V.

"It keeps everything in perfect order"

What do you like best?

I love that I login to one software and I have everything I need all in one spot. No more spreadsheets, loose pieces of paper and missed calls.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the embedding the form onto my site because it is a lot of work and it is pretty complicated so I am waiting until the themes come out.

Basically all scheduling issues and tracking reports.

BookingKoala review by Holly L.
Holly L.

"BookingKoala is perfect for me and The Perfect Pups!"

What do you like best?

For me and my business the provider login is amazing! All of my walkers get their own profile and it works great!

What do you dislike?

There are some features that I personally don't use so they just sit there but I am sure they are great for other businesses!

The way my workers are scheduled saves me SO much time!

BookingKoala review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great for small businesses"

What do you like best?

I have found it easy to have my clients schedule appointments, change their appointments and cancel their appointments without having to call with confusion.

What do you dislike?

It really is user-friendly. I haven’t had a lot of problems. Staff is easy to get a hold of if I have questions.

It is much easier to have clients book online as it takes away from the phone calls that interrupt during business hours.

BookingKoala review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Private experience used in practice"

What do you like best?

Used this through a past volunteer vendor as a customer and it’s amazing. It helps with appointment reminder and connecting with clients.

What do you dislike?

Not well known yet, as other options are more utilized. However, I believe this is slowly changing!

Ease of use, practical, younger generation focused

BookingKoala review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"BookingKoala’s A+ service "

What do you like best?

The ease of access users of this software have

What do you dislike?

Sometimes seems a bit cluttered and overkill

Connecting employees in a creative way

Learning about BookingKoala?

* We monitor all BookingKoala reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.