BookSteam

Online appointment scheduling software and Online Classes, Tours, Workshops, Groups, etc scheduling solution

Work for BookSteam?

Learning about Booksteam?

BookSteam Reviews

Ask Booksteam a Question
Showing 7 Booksteam reviews
Booksteam review by Anastasia Y.
Anastasia Y.

"We tried several other online booking systems but finally found the BEST: Booksteam!"

What do you like best?

We love Booksteam's versatility - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We've had a LOT of questions while setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.

What do you dislike?

I do wish they were API-enabled, but they say that is in the works. Also it's worth mentioning that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would be the same with ANY software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is great for managing multiple practitioners juggling different modalities across several locations.

Now that we are using Booksteam, we have completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process. We are now able to have customers sort sessions by location/practitioner/modality. This saves us many, many hours of work each week, it's great!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BookSteam
Booksteam review by Kate R.
Kate R.

"strongly recommend this product"

What do you like best?

I am very impressed with this company, they are great to work with and very responsive. I am using this service for a few years and it's been very reliable with a ton of useful features for my business needs. My clients are always notified of their upcoming appointments via email and text, which ensures that they actually show up!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish was different, if I could turn the blocked time slot into an appointment slot without cancelling it.

More of my clients show up on time now and everything is done online. Easy for my clients to book at their own convenience, even on-the-go which actually ensures more bookings for my business.

What Spa Management solution do you use?

Booksteam review by Josh P.
Josh P.

"Perfect for managing business bookings"

What do you like best?

Booksteam integrates well with our multiple offices, I could not find a better solution.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I dislike at this moment.

Calendar and Staff management. Client scheduling, easy to book/reschedule customers online, less phone tagging.

Booksteam review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Easy to use and full of features"

What do you like best?

We started using booksteam in 2013 and love it. We tried a few other systems before, but compared to booksteam, they all felt like in development stage, limited in features and had poor support. We plan to continue use Booksteam in the future as long as they continue to deliver fantastic service and support. Our business scheduling is now fully automated, it has changed the way we work.

What do you dislike?

We would really like for booksteam to add Paypal integration in the payment processing so when my clients book an appointment online they can pay via Paypal. We use Stripe integration and it's great but we'd like Paypal option.

Clients can schedule/reschedule/cancel appointments online. Client management. Staff management. Appointment management.

Booksteam review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Excellent scheduling System!"

What do you like best?

We moved from an all paper scheduling to booksteam and what an amazing improvement in business efficiency! The system provides easy ways to schedule appointments for our business. One thing we really like is that our staff people can use their own separate accounts to login into their own schedule (and it did not cost extra). Lastly I like how clients can leave online reviews, this way I know if my clients are happy or if I need to improve on something.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major really. Very pleased with the scheduler, features, service and pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To get huge improvement in your business efficiency definitely get booksteam.

Scheduling appointments for my business was a huge problem, but not anymore.

Booksteam review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"save your business time"

What do you like best?

booksteam.com has removed scheduling limitations for our business, we always wanted to adapt online scheduling but never made the move until now and we're glad we did. We tried around 5 different programs but chose booksteam for its ease of use, lots of useful features, awesome design and credit card processing with stripe.

What do you dislike?

as it stands right now we don't really dislike anything, hope it will stay like this

booksteam solves our booking problem, people use to call in all day to schedule, re-schedule, cancel their appointments. Now, most people do everything online which is a huge workload off our shoulders.

Booksteam review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"A huge time saver!"

What do you like best?

-Tons of features.

-Clients receive sms confirmations and reminders.

-Clean design.

-Amazing support, great value and great service!

What do you dislike?

We'd like to have a live chat support, but they answer emails very quick so it's not a big issue for us.

-scheduling/rescheduling/cancelling appointments

-accepting payments online

-clients receive reminders about their upcoming appointments

-clients can manage their appointments themselves online (no need to call us)

-our company looks more professional

-client/staff convenience

-keeping track of clients

Learning about BookSteam?

* We monitor all BookSteam reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.