Boomerang for Gmail

Boomerang for Gmail lets you take control of when you send and receive email messages.

Work for Boomerang for Gmail?

Learning about Boomerang for Gmail?

Boomerang for Gmail Reviews

Ask Boomerang for Gmail a Question
Showing 97 Boomerang for Gmail reviews
Boomerang for Gmail review by Ray M.
Ray M.

"Organise your emails"

What do you like best?

The Send Later feature is great. When you find yourself writing emails the night before if you're trying to get a million things done that day or will be travelling the next morning, Boomerang allows you to schedule the email to be sent at 8.30am the next day for example. You can set it for any time in the future and even save specific times you use often as a template.

What do you dislike?

It's only something really small, but when you first setup the paid for version on mobile, it sends emails with the signature of "Sent with love using Boomerang" or something... this looks terrible when sending emails to clients. It's easily changed but only when you know it's doing it!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's great and really reasonably priced - I use it for two separate Gmail accounts and the mobile version is extremely helpful. Google now have Inbox which has some similar features but I'm happy to pay the annual subscription for Boomerang.

It allows me to send emails at different times in the future, this is great for when you are catching up with work and it's late in the evening. You can always schedule the email to land on your clients inbox first thing the next morning, even if you know you'll be travelling or unable to access email (in a different meeting). The ability to send incoming emails away for an hour is great and the new "pause" button is really helpful for allowing you to keep focus.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Boomerang for Gmail
Boomerang for Gmail review by Carly N.
Carly N.

"Empty Inbox, Late Night Emails, and Better Organization!"

What do you like best?

Boomerang for Gmail integrates seamlessly with Gmail as a Google Chrome add-on, which makes it easy to use and prevents it from becoming one more thing to remember.

Additionally, the ability to send messages later and return messages to my inbox at a preset time is extraordinarily helpful in managing major projects over time effortlessly. On a related note, the business hours of many of the people we email differ from our own. Scheduling emails to send at a time that is convenient for them to receive an email has drastically increased reply rates and allowed for more natural correspondences.

What do you dislike?

To my knowledge, there is no straightforward way to include a "note to self" when setting an email to send later as a reminder. This inability takes away somewhat from the seamless, natural use of Boomerang, often requiring me to first forward an email to myself before scheduling it to send later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some of Boomerang's features may not be natural to use at first, even though they are excellent and useful tools! Starting with the Basic version of Boomerang for Gmail is a useful strategy to experiment with its many features before using it to its full potential.

The Boomerang Respondable feature is an easy way to help tame emails that could otherwise come across as loquacious or overwhelming by keeping track of factors that could impact the email's likelihood to receive a response. Its seamless integration with gmail makes it easy to use.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Boomerang for Gmail review by brandi t.
brandi t.

"I tried Boomerang for Gmail "

What do you like best?

I love that I can write a ton of emails when I have time in the office and assign them to be sent at a later time. I used to have to write the emails and then save them as drafts and set reminders to send them at the correct time.

What do you dislike?

I really love everything about boomerang - I dislike that I didn't find out about it sooner

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! I love the ease of use and it has helped keep me organized within my business. It is really a simple product that helps in a lot of ways that you didn't know you needed help in.

same as above - I love that I can write emails now and send them later. I use them to send couples emails a month before their weddings with questionnaires.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Quite handy addon to your Gmail account"

What do you like best?

Boomerang helps in the way that you never have to worry about forgotten email conversations again. The fact that it sends you an alert to non-replied messages is great. The feature worked every time I used it without problems and was very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The price could be a little lower, we are still thinking about to distribute it to all other colleagues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended a lot for everyone who has a Gmail work account and is involved in heavy email traffic or many conversations at the same time.

As we are using Gmail accounts at our company, because of the Google tools, this one is could be a nice addition to our email accounts. I can send out emails later if I am not in the bureau for a certain time. Also, there are nice tracking features, for example you can observe how many time a customer has opened his email.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Antonia H.
Antonia H.

"Boomerang helps you to save time and efficient email work"

What do you like best?

The implementation in Gmail and the setup is fast and on point. All features and settings are available directly in your Gmail account. You do not have to worry again that you forgot some important emails or conversations with customers or colleagues and partners.

What do you dislike?

It works only with Gmail, this is sad because I have two parallel work email accounts. It would be very nice if in the future the tool can also be used with other email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will use it in the future because I have a far better overview over my flood of emails and email partners at work. For little money you save time and get a far better overview and more structure at your daily work.

The tool sends a Boomerang email back to you if a certain email conversation partner has not replied in a certain time you can set. Also, it has some nice and detailed statistics for you about your email usage.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

"Best email productivity tool"

What do you like best?

This tool is simple yet genius. It allows me to follow up on outbound emails without having to keep a running list on paper or having to keep those items sitting in my gmail inbox and contributing to visual clutter. Rather, I can send out an email that I am expecting or need a reply to and then set a "Boomerang" for a week if no reply has come in. This helps me look extremely organized to my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I do not have any dislikes for this product. I suppose that finding the "outbox" - that is, messages marked for Boomerang - can be a bit confusing, but I rarely need to check on those messages or amend them anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Boomerang without hesitation. It is so easy to install/ use and really alleviates the burden of having to keep track of all sent emails awaiting a response. There is virtually no learning curve or "implementation" required, so it is really a no brainer to download this plug in and begin using it right away. Your colleagues will be impressed with your level of follow-up!

This has helped me to manage follow-up on outstanding items, particularly when the outstanding piece of communication is on someone else's end and I need to remember to check in with them after a certain period of time (i.e.: a week). Boomerang serves as a reminder to check in with that person; it helps me to keep on top of these outstanding items and helps me to hold others accountable, too.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Jessica T.
Jessica T.

"Great Product for Keeping a Busy Inbox Organized and a Person On Track! "

What do you like best?

There are so many great features about Boomerang for Gmail but my personal favorite is that I can write an email and schedule it to be sent and "boomeranged" . This is very convenient in the work place especially when you have many tasks at hand. It really helps you keep track of your inbox. Other features that I love are follow up responses. If I have not heard from someone about an email I have sent, it will boomerang back into my inbox letting me know there is still communication to be had about my email. I love that it keeps me on track and up to date with important emails.ij

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about it. The features are great. I wish that maybe for the free version they did nit limit you as much, however you can earn more through referrals. Aside from that and just getting use to basic set up and use there isn't really anything I dislike enough to criticize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the try. It's amazing how it keeps your inbox organized and on task.

Deadlines are very important in my world and this definitely helps combat that problem. It's a safety guard that keeps me on track with appointments in work life and in home life!

Boomerang for Gmail review by Andreas S.
Andreas S.

"A nice valueable addon to your Gmail account"

What do you like best?

It adds nice features to your Gmail account without going too far. It helps to get me more structure in my daily work and saves me time. Especially the boomerang feature where you get an alert message if someone does not respond to your email in time is helpful.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version does not work as handy as the desktop one. It could need a little improvement but I am sure this will be addressed in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say that this tool is excellent for people who work with Gmail and want to be more structured about their emails. And also, it has a free trial period where you do not need a credit card. So you can test it without taking a risk.

I receive and have to write a ton of emails at work. Especially with a huge amount of customers or potential customers I tend to lose my overview. If a conversation stops I sometimes do not even know about it. Boomerang helps me with this. It saves me a lot of time and I have a general better overview of my work email conversations.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Maik H.
Maik H.

"Keep track of all conversations via Gmail with this tool"

What do you like best?

The feature that you get a boomerang message if the receiver of an email did not respond at a given time. With this feature, you will never lose the attention to open conversations. Also, the price after the trial period is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

The mailing categorization is more or less not accurate. I think this feature needs improvement. Also, the main feature did not work at the start for some cases but after a nice chat with the support, the problem could be solved. Also, I see sometimes emails that are marked as unread although I have opened them already.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried the trial version of it and was very satisfied so I bought the pro upgrade right away. I think that this tool can be a benefit to all people who want to organize their Gmail accounts better at work.

I organize my mailings on my Gmail account at work with Boomerang. Mainly I use the main boomerang feature and keep my mailing statistics updated. Also, a nice benefit of this tool is the feature to send emails later. At any time of the day, you can prewrite emails and send them at a given time at which you think the open rate will be improved.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Horst B.
Horst B.

"Nice niche tool for Gmail"

What do you like best?

The mail analysis system is very accurate but at the same time easy to handle. You can, even as a beginner, analyze your mailings after a very small period of time. Also,

What do you dislike?

The mobile support does not work at all times. It had frozen on my mobile phone in the past. And sadly it offers only support for Gmail accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool offers nice features if you need them and has a reasonable pricing system that comes with it. Before that, you can try all features for free. Try it for yourself, I can recommend the features.

I keep track with this tool about all my mailings with colleagues about work topics and also with people from other companies. I do not use this tool for all emails but for important conversations, I use the name-giving Boomerang feature. The benefit is that I do not lose track or the overview of all my mailings.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Emin A.
Emin A.

"Does what it says it does"

What do you like best?

The main feature of Boomerang is an email alert if one of your mails is not responded in a certain time. Also you can schedule mailings for automated sendouts. Both features work easily and are nice.

What do you dislike?

One time the main feature didnt work and as I relied on the tool I have forgotten an improtant client but other than that I can say nothing negative about this great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can test it for free in the trial period, I think it is about 30 days. So there is no risk for you in testing it.

We have many customers or reach out to potential customers va mail correspondations. It is most important for us that we dont lose track of the conversations with these people because our business is relying on new customers. Therefore ths tool helps a lot in gaining an overview of all correspondations and helps saving time for searching old mailings which are not responded yet.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Karin L.
Karin L.

"Nice upgrade for the standard Gmail experience"

What do you like best?

The main feature that notices you when an email you sent wasnt opened in a period of time that you set. It is a very important feature added to my gmail account. Also the other feature I like the most is the scheduling feature. You can schedule mails in advance so that they are send at a specific time and date. This comes in handy when you have large bulks of mails to write per day or at a specific time like me.

What do you dislike?

The respondable feature helps you to write mails with some key indicators. In my opinion this feature needs more improvement. I think the key numbers dont give a clue if your conversation partner is more likely to answer or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend it for other people like me who are writing many emails per day and are heavily relying on customer contact. This tool helps a lot to get a good overview of your mail correspondations.

I have to rely heavily on my mail contact with customers. In the finance branche I need to make sure that my (potential) customers are reacting to my mails accordingly. The features of Boomerang are helping me with that.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Rolf M.
Rolf M.

"Mailing overview for unstructured people like me"

What do you like best?

The feature that I never lose the overview of my mailing conversations. I often lose a lot of time because I have to search a mail which I have the feeling of that the mail is not responded.

What do you dislike?

Nearly nothing. I think after the trial period I will pay for the paid user features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have problems like me with losing track of your improntant mail conversations I think you should at least try the free trial of this product.

As described above I tend to lose the overview of my mailings. Especially important for me are mails which have to be answered in a certain time limit. For example mails for financing some things in our city. I can set a boomerang alarm for this mail and when I will be alerted than I can ensure per telephone or something that I get an answer in time.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Makes planning future emails easy!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Boomerang is the ease of planning future emails. For some reason, it is hard for me to trust that my emails will actually be sent out at the time I plan for them to. Because of this, I usually stress myself out and end up manually sending the email so I have control over the time it goes out. Now that I have Boomerang, I can plan an email, select a time for it to be sent, and forget about it.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been using Boomerang for long, but I haven't found a feature that I dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some of my favorite features that I think you should use:

-Schedule emails to be sent at a future time

-Get read receipts to see who has opened your email

-"Pause" your email address and customize the automated message so people know when you are not able to check your emails

-"Boomerang" an email that you've already opened to come back into your inbox at a later time – to remind you of something in the future when you don't have time to think about it in the moment

I am able to schedule emails to be sent. It also helps me reduce miscommunication, because I choose to see who opens my email and who doesn't. By identifying who doesn't see my email, I'm able to reach out to them personally to get them the necessary information that was in the email I sent. That way, if one of my emails gets lost in the shuffle, I know who didn't read it.

Boomerang for Gmail review by David M.
David M.

"People don't respond to (most) emails - Boomerang helps me follow up!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to integrate into my workflows for all my gmail communication (including personal)

What do you dislike?

I have multiple gmails, and need a few accounts to provide functionality to all of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I boomerang virtually every email I send. It's only as useful as you are disciplined enough to use it and follow through on your reminders, otherwise it will further clog your inbox.

Email is overused, but Boomerang helps me manage my communications with team members, vendors, and customers alike. When I ask someone a question via email, or ask them to do something, Boomerang helps me to quickly set a follow up reminder (hours, days, months, monday at 11am, etc.) that is contingent on their response or lack of response.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Jesse W.
Jesse W.

"Useful for some personal emails"

What do you like best?

I like that it's fairly easy to use and the way it can easily integrate into your google web browser for use in gmail as well as for use to send specific web pages you're currently viewing. If you're not using a CRM it is a rather decent tool for staying on top of emails and tasks and a great way to remind yourself that there's contacts you need to reach back out to.

What do you dislike?

As with all applications designed to specifically track when emails are opened or viewed, it is difficult to tell who is opening an email (when sent to multiple people), but worse still is that if you open the email yourself it still shows as an open. The click through numbers I've found to be rather unreliable as well. The user interface could also be more intuitive. I wish there was a Google Chrome extension for Boomerang that allows you to view all of your scheduled messages and tracked messages without having to go to a new tab (similar to HubSpot's extension/plugin).

Recommendations to others considering the product

As previously stated, it's great for less important emails, it gives you an good idea of opens.

I use Boomerang primarily for personal emails that I need to be tracked, I don't use it as much for work anymore, HubSpot is more reliable for business emails. I have noticed that Boomerang for Gmail is significantly better than requesting read receipts on emails sent.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User

"Best timing for your emails"

What do you like best?

Sometimes it is very late at night and you don't want to disturb anyone with an email, maybe you know they will probably check their email first time in the morning or they live in another time zone, and they won't be available until later in the day. That's when Boomerang comes in. You can schedule your messages for any day, any time, so that they have the best possible timing.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about this feature, it really does what it is expected to in a very efficient way. The only con I see is sometimes your internet connection may not be the best and it has happened to me that my message failed to be scheduled correctly-this can be prevented by double checking every time you schedule something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Double check that your message was scheduled correctly, better to be safe than sorry and to fail to send an important and time-sensitive email!

It solves many problems related to communicating with colleagues or clients who are in a different time zone. Your emails may be forgotten if they are sent off-hours or they may even be intrusive. Boomerang is also useful for postponing or scheduling a certain topic for another time, for example, Monday morning instead of Friday evening.

Boomerang also includes the feature of postponing messages in your inbox to read them later. I haven't used this feature as much as the scheduling one, but I can certainly see similar benefits from it.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Business Supplies and Equipment
User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Handling mails like a Boomerang"

What do you like best?

Boomerang can stop your gmail inbox to receive more mails - you can easily press one button to deactivate the inbox so to speak. This often helps to concentrate on your current mailings. Just do not forget to activate it again. You do also have interesting insights on views / clicks of your mailings when using Boomerang.

What do you dislike?

Generally the idea is simple.. you do not have time to work on several subjects / mails and you prefer to keep your inbox clean. Once you received a mail you can use boomerang to re-send this mail back to you in a specific time once you are ready to deal with it. It can be done fast using this tool, however it lacks a better overview what status a mail has and when it is scheduled to be returned to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out If No Reply as well - it offers a slightly better interface and offers similar functions.

Boomerang is extremely easy to use, basically you press one button only. It helps a lot when your inbox gets stressful - you can just close the gates for a while and open them up again when you are ready to.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Higher Education

"Great for ensuring emails get read"

What do you like best?

I love that I can write an email on a Friday night and have it go out first thing Monday morning, when everyone is more likely to see it coming in rather than digging through old emails. Or if in writing an email at an odd time I can make it send later so it goes during regular work hours.

This is also useful if you know someone is on vacation and want them to see it when they return.

What do you dislike?

Boomerang tried to automatically set when the email will go out so changing the times sometimes yields odd results. I haven't figured out how to adjust it if I chose the wrong time other than the send now feature.

I can write mass emails with instructions or important information and have it go out at a time with high chances of it being seen. It also gives tips on how well my email is written. Additionally, if I need a response I can set it to remind me if I don't hear back within a set time period. I can also have it resend me emails I need to respond to if I'm swamped but know it's important.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Boomerang is a preferred method for first scheduling attempts"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to, with simple clicks, suggest times within the body of an email and reserve them on my calendar until confirmed. This is the most courteous way to suggest a meeting time and I usually begin with this approach and also include a link to a separate calendar page (hosted by HubSpot) that enables people to find a time on my full calendar if the suggested times do not work.

What do you dislike?

Because the service does not host a separate "My Calendar" page where people can go select a time on my calendar that works for them, I have to use Boomerang in conjunction with a separate service that provides this functionality. Boomerang does enable you to insert a large calendar that shows availability in the next week and allows people to reserve a time, but the inserted calendar is clunky and not attractive. So, I don't use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use in conjunction with a hosted calendar where people can select a meeting time if the times you suggest do not work for them. The "pick a time on my calendar" feature for Boomerang is not attractive or feature-rich and only shows the coming week.

Scheduling meetings and reserving times on my calendar efficiently.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Erin A. P.
Erin A. P.

"Fantastic tool for the perpetually forgetful emailer"

What do you like best?

I all too often rely on people to respond to me, and prompt the next step in any given interaction. If someone fails to respond within a couple days, whatever task or question I wrote to them about will fall through the cracks, and I won't remember until it's too late... Boomerang acts as a safety net, reminding me to follow up!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more scheduled email credits for free, but they have to make money somehow! Otherwise, I have no complaints, I'd say $4.99/month is a fair price for the service I'm getting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it. Boomerang will change your email workflow, and once you have it, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!

I'm solving serious issues with follow up. Instead of forgetting to nudge a prospect who just needs a reminder before I can make a sale, I'm consistent with contacting people on the dates I suggest. I'm no longer having contacts, project elements, or tasks fall through the cracks. Email is my most efficient task list, and Boomerang helps me stay on top of things. I also like the option to request read receipts and track clicks. It's not 100% accurate, but it gives me some data, and that's always helpful.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

"Simple tool for maximal efficiency"

What do you like best?

Boomerang is seamlessly integrated into my gmail habits and functions as though a native gmail product once installed.

What do you dislike?

There have been times where it gets a big buggy in the past -- not showing up on my toolbar where it typically is, etc. Usually a page refresh does the trick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the "return to inbox" feature to remove non-pressing emails from your inbox and minimize clutter. The "return if no one responds" is a great way to stay on top of asks on others or open Qs. A great way to remind yourself to follow up if an email goes unanswered.

Better email management and efficiency

Boomerang for Gmail review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Great For Getting Emails Out While They're Top Of Mind!"

What do you like best?

Boomerang is a great way to preschedule emails while they're top of mind. It's a great way to stay organized and maximize your time, while you have it!

What do you dislike?

The interface for boomerang can be a bit clunky and confusing. It would be great if this was updated to be more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great, simple way for the busy employee to maximize their time and be efficient at work.

I often have to send out reminders for deadlines and this is a great way to do it ahead of time. It ensures that you are maximizing your time while you have it and not doing things last minute.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Rob C.
Rob C.

"A must-have for anyone who cares about work emails"

What do you like best?

Boomerang is easy to use. You can probably get the hang of it in a few minutes. They're also quick to install and the tool is pretty straightforward.

What do you dislike?

It does everything I want to, so can't complain

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest to play around with the tool for a while. You can send scheduled emails to yourself and see how they work before you send your first work-related email, so at least you won't have any accidents later. Boomerang also has AI feature that evaluates how your email will be read and responded to. While the AI is based on some solid science, still use your own judgement when writing emails. Nothing beats experience in the end. You should also look at customizing the suggested time intervals so you can quickly schedule emails by just selecting your own pre-approved choices.

I can send emails at the optimal time, like for example, if I know what time does my contact open their office and check their email, I can time my email to send just 5 minutes before they open so that my email is the first on their queue. I can also increase the chances of my emails being read and responded to with their email analysis feature where they use an AI to analyze subject length, word count, question count and reading levels. Another interesting feature is tracking whether my emails were read or received. Waiting for responses are more bearable if you know what phase your email is in.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Noah D. A.
Noah D. A.

"Achieve Inbox Zero"

What do you like best?

I love that it helps me achieve inbox zero by postponing emails that aren't important to when they need to be seen to. I use it primarily before going on vacation so that I can focus my energy on the emails that need to be taken care of before I leave while not having to see the emails that aren't as important.

What do you dislike?

It does exactly what it says it will, It's not cumbersome and it operates in the background.

Achieving inbox zero, being more productive because I don't have email clutter.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Heather S.
Heather S.

"Take back your email! "

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is being able to boomerang email back to myself after a few hours. It's an easy way to get something out of sight for a while but not lose it forever.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is a little more than I'd like to pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the Pro version (you can't get Personal for a Google Apps account) is just too expensive. I only use my free monthly Boomerangs until I run out. An annual payment of up to $40 would probably be the maximum I'm willi

Having a cleaner inbox has proved invaluable for me. It helps me free up mental space for more important things. I also love the "respondable" rating on emails. It's encouraged me to be more direct in emails.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Boomerang is the ultimate app for Gmail"

What do you like best?

I was surprised most of these features aren't already available in Gmail. I use Boomerang at least once a day to schedule an email to send later that day or week, to return an email I don't want to address right now, or to ping me if a group of people doesn't respond. For better or for worse I pretty much run my day on email and Boomerang really helps me get to that goal of inbox zero.

What do you dislike?

Everything is pretty awesome. I feel like if the tool were native to Gmail it would run a little faster and be a bit more intuitive, but overall I wouldn't be as efficient without the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's nothing else like this out there. If you want to be a level 10 Gmail user then use this software.

Ever want to send an email to someone at a future time? I do that alot on Sunday so it doesn't freak out my team. Or when someone says, "sure I'll take that intro, but can you connect me next week?"

Or have you ever sent someone something to do and wanted that email to pop back up if there was no response?

Or if you know you need to address an email, but you really don't want to deal with it now? Schedule it to return in two days! Maybe you'll have more time then!

Boomerang for Gmail review by Ellie K.
Ellie K.

"Boomerang = Modern Day Office Hero"

What do you like best?

I love scheduling emails to come back to me so that I'll remember to check in on something after a few days (or few weeks).

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Boomerang isn't on all of my email accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Boomerang is worth it by Day 2 in the month. I use it every single day.

Boomerang has been a huge help for staying on top of tasks, project management, checking in with clients on outstanding questions. It's great that you can schedule an email for later as well. I use this to shoot myself emails as well as responding on a thread after some time has passed.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Internet

"Very useful app but pricing restrictions unwieldy"

What do you like best?

Boomerang lets you schedule emails to return to the top of your inbox whenever you'd like, so it's super convenient to allow you to keep your inbox organized and stay on top of things you need to do.

I also like being able to use their robust Read Receipts feature, and the ability to schedule my emails to go out in the future.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing structure is terrible. I use Gmail via Google for Work (aka Google Suite) so in order to use more than their allotted 10 free Boomerangs per month, you have to pay almost $50 / month just for one user. No company would pay such a high price for a program that simply returns emails when you want them to return; and I'm certainly not going to pay out of pocket.

If you just use them on your personal Gmail, then it's much more reasonable at $10 / month.

It helps you stay more organized. It helps you remember to read or respond to emails you'd otherwise forget about and avoid having them get buried in your inbox. I've even used their Read Receipts for legal proceedings because they're more robust than regular Gmail Read Receipts.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Taylor B.
Taylor B.

"Delay your send Hasslefree"

What do you like best?

Boomerang makes it easy to pick a send time/date for emails. I love the plugin which allows for the decision to be made while composing an email without going into another window or program.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be improved. It can take a moment to determine if you are modifying the send date or the time you will be reminded of the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Boomerang is easy to use.

Oftentimes, I have the time to compose an email prematurely but do not want to a recipient to receive it immediately or have plans for it to go out the next day. I mainly use Boomerang for interoffice or client communication.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Barbara B.
Barbara B.

"Has helped my productivity with minimal effort"

What do you like best?

I can "boomerang" emails back to my inbox to remind myself about tasks or communication. I also really like that I can schedule emails to go out at a later date.

What do you dislike?

Boomerang doesn't live "natively" in Gmail, but you go to a different website to manage scheduled emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to experiment and get to know the features.

Scheduling and follow-up of emails. It's been super helpful to get those "reminders" when the email pops back to the top of my very full inbox!

Boomerang for Gmail review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"A nice tool in conjunction with other gmail tools"

What do you like best?

If you get an email that you have to act on in the future you can boomerang it to show up on that day or the day before, any date you want, so it is right on your mind when it is due.

What do you dislike?

I was hoping to get read receipts of emails i send out, this does not do that at all.

It is a little disconcerting leaving important deadlines to an app that could mess up or go down

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good addition to Gmail to increase functionality and keep track of time sensitive emails and projects. Should be used in conjunction with a couple of other apps.

time sensitive emails and project deadlines are efficiently organized so they are right at your finger tips when you need them

Boomerang for Gmail review by Jordan B.
Jordan B.

"Great option to send emails later"

What do you like best?

Flexible scheduling options including quick "2 days later, tomorrow morning, etc" as well as precise time selection. I like that there is a Boomerang specific outbox that's created so you can easily manage all your scheduled messages.

What do you dislike?

There is a cap of how many emails you can schedule monthly. You can of course pay to receive more, but for the free version this is my only drawback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy premium if you're going to be sending great volumes of emails (>25/month)

Helps me work more efficiently and stay on top of follow ups. Particularly useful for when I need to send a timely message but will be out of the office or otherwise unable to send it at the correct time.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Brin S.
Brin S.

"Never forget another follow up"

What do you like best?

With so many things happening over the course of a day, a simple follow-up email is usually the thing to get lost in the weeds. With Boomerang for Gmail, you will never have this problem again. Boomerang allows you to set a reminder on an email to follow-up with a particular person.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Boomerang.

Boomerang allows users to always remember to follow-up via email. By using this tool, users should never forget a follow-up and lose an important touch point with the person they are contacting.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great email add on"

What do you like best?

I love how Boomerang lets me keep my inbox clean and I can more easily reach inbox 0. I love how I can set a return time for an email to remind me at just the right time. I can also say whether or not I want it to return if someone has or hasn't responded.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit expensive at $15 a month. You only get 15 free ones a month. With Gmail adding this on I don't know if I'll keep this subscription.

It's letting me keep a clean email inbox and absolutely nothing gets dropped through the cracks.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Financial Services

"Boomerang makes scheduling emails easy!"

What do you like best?

I just like the easy user interface. It's super straightforward and you can easily view your scheduled emails and even better you can edit them while they are still in the queue! I've never had a problem with emails sending early or not sending either.

What do you dislike?

i think i have the free version, so there is a limit to the number of emails i can schedule per day using the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a shot and see if it helps you reach your business' goals!

my job requires that i send reporters press releases under embargo. many reporters are on the east coast and im on the west coast. it's vital that i schedule emails super early before i get to work to guarantee that my stories aren't missed or sent too late.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Skye S.
Skye S.

"Love using it to schedule emails to send in the future"

What do you like best?

Sometimes, it's important to catch your email's recipient at a specific time of day. I love using Boomerang to send messages at a scheduled time without having to worry about remembering to do it myself.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing to use, but it's not bad.

Scheduling, catching people at the right time, not having to remember when I need to send an email if it needs to be sent at a specific time

Boomerang for Gmail review by Farah N.
Farah N.

"Supportive for busy managers and to hold people accoutntable"

What do you like best?

I love how you can bring messages back to your inbox without having to think about what else you need to do. Additionally, I love that you can send out messages that you have crafted and time them to go out. I love that you can always have things brought to your attention when you need it.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I dislike about it. I think its really helpful.

Replying to emails, following up with people at a specific time and being ahead of the people you manage. I realize that emails and sending up follow up is very important and this helps me.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Jonathon M.
Jonathon M.

"Great Product! I use this multiple times a day every single day."

What do you like best?

I love the way that it automates reminding me of certain emails that I need to keep track of, or kicking emails out automatically that I don't need to answer right away (furthering my neverending quest of inbox zero)

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the product, but I would love the ability to automate boomerang emails based on certain filters setup in gmail. That would be SO cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!!! Don't hesitate.

I am solving the problem of seeking inbox zero, as well as keeping track of emails that I need to keep track of. It is also helpful to stay on top of different recipients that may not respond in as timely of a manner as I need them to and allows me a really intuitive way to keep track of everything.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Allison W.
Allison W.

"Complete Lifesaver!"

What do you like best?

Boomerang is one of my favorite tools. It allows me to stay organized with my to-do list by sending emails back to myself at the appropriate time. It also helps me keep my team accountable for deadlines, without clogging up my calendar. I recommend Boomerang to everyone!

What do you dislike?

The interface could use a little bit of improvement. You sometimes have to click around a bit to find what you're looking for and it can be a little clunky.

Organization, accountability, etc.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Annelise D.
Annelise D.

"Straightforward and Helpful"

What do you like best?

Delays my e-mails well, straightforward product

What do you dislike?

Only a certain number of emails are free

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool if you want to compose an e-mail, but delay it to be sent for another time.

When I'm not in the office, Boomerang allows me to compose and e-mail and send it out at a later date. This allows me to focus on other things outside of the office.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Boomerang - use or forget it"

What do you like best?

Boomerang is great - if you know exactly what you need it for. Doing things in advance is great for someone like me who can't get close to deadlines, because my anxiety levels will skyrocket. This way I can prepare reports and emails, and "send" them immediately...but they won't actually send, of course, until the date I select. This way I can get it done whenever I need to and not worry about it again, but, for instance, not send my boss an email at midnight on a Sunday.

What do you dislike?

Boomerang is not great - if you get it because it seems cute and flashy. It slows down email performance relatively significantly and will sit there annoyingly forever, unless you're actively using it. If you accidentally click on it, that can be a bummer to recover from. I strongly only suggest you use this if you know exactly 100% that you'll use it for specific purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just what I said before - only use it if you know exactly what you need it for. Otherwise it's a huge nuisance.

Great for training new interns on productivity strategies. For instance, how to get work done faster, right away, and not worry about it again. However also good for teaching etiquette - e.g. don't send me your final reports after 6pm, just Boomerang it and have them send to me at 7am the next day. That way I'll actually see it, and won't get annoyed.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Send emails in your sleep!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can postpone an email being sent out to an international client in a completely opposite time zone from mine.

What do you dislike?

Through using Boomerang, it does not allow my third party applications to track whether or not my prospects open or view my emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it would allow you to track opens or view metrics, Boomerang will allow you to send and email at any time in the future once set.

Solving the consistency of communication with international clients out of different time zones. I can now send emails so that they come inbound at the very start of my prospect business day, whereas I would have to send them in the middle of the night manually if not for Boomerang

Boomerang for Gmail review by Jesse M.
Jesse M.

"Boomerang for Gmail Review"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to set timed emails and reminder emails for myself.

What do you dislike?

The limit of 10 boomeranged emails restricts my ability to use it on a larger scale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using it to remind your self and set out dates of tasks to be accomplished.

We have used Boomerang to set time delayed reinforcements as part of our training regimen.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"Boomerang"

What do you like best?

Being able to track and schedule emails, and that no matter how long after you send it you can see when they open and how many times

What do you dislike?

I don't recall that you could track them opening up attachments or how long they spent on an email

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool! Nothing complicated, an easy and free tool to use if you are a small business or even just an individual that wants to know when others (maybe even professors or recruiters if you are a student) open your messages.

Being able to track when prospects open emails, targeting outreach based on who opens

Boomerang for Gmail review by Jeremy G.
Jeremy G.

"Schedule Your GMail and More"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule my emails for a designated time and to receive a "heads up" if an email hasn't been replied too within a specific time frame.

What do you dislike?

The validation can be a bit glitchy at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

When a time sensitive question is asked, I need the answer. Boomerang helps me keep track of the who hasn't answered.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Financial Services

"Great productivity plug-in"

What do you like best?

I use Boomerang to help manage tasks in my inbox. I love that I can schedule emails to return to my inbox at specific times. It helps me maintain inbox 0.

What do you dislike?

The free version only gives you 10 credits a month. I use those within the first week of each month. The paid version is too expensive for me to justify on my limited budget

My inbox is my to-do list. Using Boomerang allows me to focus on tasks that need to be done immediately without worry that I will forget tasks that can be delayed until later.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Zach B.
Zach B.

"Boomerang Review"

What do you like best?

Ability to schedule emails right from gmail.

What do you dislike?

It's developed more and more over the 1-2 years I've used it but every once in awhile a scheduled email gets deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great. I use free version still and that's met my current needs.

Keeping my productivity seamlessly even out of the office. Take care of something when it comes to mind and you have time so that it gets delivered at the right moment.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Neil P.
Neil P.

"Great Gmail Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I love being able to schedule emails to send to individuals based on a schedule I know in which they'll read it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out that hurt usability. The set up and function are great and strait forward.

Scheduling email sends as well as being able to send it back to yourself at a later time or date? It helps when you're busy but want to make sure you see the email again.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Internet

"Boomerang Review"

What do you like best?

Send Later - this is probably the most important and underutilized feature of Boomerang by our sales force, and something that I personally use ALL THE TIME.

What do you dislike?

The pop-up windows confirming boomerang sign-in are wonky and sometimes fail to load, or are blocked by my browsers pop-up blocker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider better integration with the Chrome browser, sometimes things are a bit wonky and confusing to find (like reviewing where all the scheduled messages are a multi-step process which is more time-consuming that it should be)

Scheduling e-mails in advance, e-mail tracking, and customer service (auto-rejection scheduled messages, etc.)

Boomerang for Gmail review by Terry G.
Terry G.

"a great way to assure things do slip through cracks"

What do you like best?

boomerang is great because it allows me the follow up notifications that a typical CRM might lack. I can send a message and remind myself to follow up with a call/task with one single click.

What do you dislike?

The UI looks dated, but nothing too upsetting. I would also like more flexibility on when I can boomerang the message, as it is only in increments of 2.

It helps with keeping track of important email chains that need attention. It has helped me call someone at the proper time on multiple occasions.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Danielle A.
Danielle A.

"So much more organized! "

What do you like best?

It gives me 'brain space'. I don't have to remember "Did I follow up with that client?" "Did that person remember to answer my questions about scheduling?" I just set the email to boomerang in a few days and I can forget it. Also love scheduling emails!

What do you dislike?

Not super user friendly, but I figured it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a freelancer, this is a must have. So much easier to stay organized.

Staying organized, keeping up with clients. I love, love, love this plugin.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Zach S.
Zach S.

"There was just something...."

What do you like best?

I really wanted to like this program better than what I did. Not completely sure as to what my hang up is on it. It’s a solid business tool, but maybe it was the user himself!

What do you dislike?

Seemed to be less attractive then first thought. Thought the overall use was pretty simple for a program that helps track with messaging, but in the end it just didn’t live up to my expectations.

It’s easy to use. But just didn’t care for the style or layout of the program.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Christian C.
Christian C.

"Scheduling Emails Was Never Easier"

What do you like best?

-The ability to schedule emails ahead of time

-The boomerang feature that allows you to resend your email if no response is given

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike here. Boomerang is simple and easy to use.

As a business that needs to be able to schedule emails ahead of time to be sent to precise minutes boomerang is an amazing tool to have. Taking care of work ahead of time helps to lighten our load to be more efficient as a team

Boomerang for Gmail review by Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.

"Boomerang for Gmail"

What do you like best?

I like that when it allows me to get some of the administrative emails that I would otherwise have to do in the morning, written and set to send at night when I am working.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesn't notify me of when an email actually sends. Sometimes, I am banking on an email being sent at a specific time and have to just pray that Boomerang actually sends it then.

Writing quick/menial emails when I am thinking about them/have free time without sending them outside of normal working hours.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Josh E.
Josh E.

"Gamechanger for Email Flow"

What do you like best?

Inbox pause and the new iOS mobile app are awesome.

What do you dislike?

Can’t set out of office reply in iOS app which can be frustrating.

- Email productivity

- Saving time

- Better communication

- Getting messages delivered when I want

- Having emails sent back to me at exactly the right time

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Prevent Email Distraction!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to remove something from my inbox knowing it will come back to me at a set time so I don’t forge to respond to it.

What do you dislike?

Still haven’t figured out the notifications for iPhone—sometimes I don’t realize an email has come in.

The benefit for me is productivity because I don’t have to get bogged down in my inbox every time an email comes in—I can decide when I want to spend time organizing and responding to emails.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Great for reminders and delayed sending"

What do you like best?

I love the scheduling abilities of Boomerang; I use it often to schedule reminders for later in the day. Great for sending emails in the middle of the night but having them go out in the morning!

What do you dislike?

It's a bit bare-bones; it's not as user-friendly as it could be.

As a manager, I use Boomerang for scheduling of emails; I set reminders on sent emails and schedule delayed sending on emails I send. It's very helpful!

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great productivity Tool "

What do you like best?

Allows me to delay sending an email until a future date. This works well for those who tend to think of emails after normal business hours, but are quick to forget to send them. Boomerang allows me to craft emails at any moment but send when appropriate.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't work with Inbox for Gmail. But that is the case with most apps like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider features of paid and free model to see what works best for your needs.

Since we switched from Outlook to Gmail as a company, the feature to schedule emails went away. Boomerang brings this back. It also reminds me about emails I've sent but haven't gotten a reply on which is a very nice feature as well.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Jillian T.
Jillian T.

"Need More Options In Free Version"

What do you like best?

I like that I can schedule messages to go at certain times and that I can bump things back up in my inbox and not forget about them.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that only 10 messages per month are offered in the free version.

Organization and client communication.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Wanda F.
Wanda F.

"Allows you to schedule emails"

What do you like best?

Boomerang allows you to schedule emails to be sent at a later time. This is useful if you need to send follow-up or reminder emails to co-workers. If you're a night owl and don't want people to be alarmed by emails sent in the middle of the night, Boomerang is a life saver.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints for Boomerang for Gmail.

Boomerang let's you write emails to be sent at a later time.

"Boomerang "

What do you like best?

Boomerang helps me plan ahead. The tool is super reliable - I never have to worry about emails that I scheduled not going through.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything that I dislike. It's a great tool!

Boomerang helps me set reminders for myself by resending things to the top of my inbox so I never miss an email. It also lets me draft emails at night and schedule them for the morning so I don't stress out my team with emails after hours.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Shamekko N. E.
Shamekko N. E.

"Yay for Boomerang!"

What do you like best?

Boomerang allows me to schedule emails during business hours when my responses weren't created during that time. I have a dayjob and a couple of businesses on the side so I can spend my evenings after work responding to messages. Boomerang adds a level of professionalism as a small business owner.

What do you dislike?

The limits for the free account - I can only schedule 10 emails per month. I'm considering upgrading to a paid account due to these limits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create an iOS app

It allows me to send messages during business hours vs. 11pm

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Computer Software

"Helps drive efficiency"

What do you like best?

I like the embedded menu within the email template that makes it easy to log or schedule.

What do you dislike?

The lack of dashboard that'll tell me what emails are boomeranged, who responded, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Examine all the email tools on the market before committing, don't implement more than 1 or 2 (you'll get error messages, they don't play nicely with each other).

Following up with leads and opportunities, saving time for other projects, etc.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

This helps make life so much easier. Not only is it great to be able to automatically remind yourself but this is extremely easy to set up and change from email to email if I want.

What do you dislike?

It's terrific. I don't have any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it. Easy and useful.

This gives me back time I was spending setting reminders that weren't immediate calls to action (like boomerang).

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Very Useful Tool"

What do you like best?

I love how I can check the box "return only if no one responds" within a certain time frame, and the email gets sent back to me.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can think of that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is absolutely worth paying for. The trail version is not enough for most people each month.

It allows me to keep my inbox empty but still have things come back to me if I need to follow up.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User

"Perfect service for non traditional work schedules"

What do you like best?

I work a very non traditional work schedule, usually from home. I also work with a very international team based in different parts of the world. I find the service very useful for when I need to write emails at night and want to make sure they're sent at an appropriate time.

What do you dislike?

Everything is useful, there is nothing I really dislike about the service.

As mentioned- mainly misaligned work schedules, as well as the fact that half the time I work from my computer at home and half the time I am on intensive field visits and unable to send emails.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Great for sending emails to different time zones"

What do you like best?

I like that you can do all the work to send an email and check it off a to do list, and then choose when to send it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can only use a certain number of boomerangs without upgrading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for sending emails at specific times!

I am able to send emails in real time to people who are on vacation and not bother them because they will receive them the day they return.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Li Elizabeth M.
Li Elizabeth M.

"More to Explore"

What do you like best?

The organisation, though haven’t used it to the fullest.

What do you dislike?

Auto sorting emails, a little different so there is some getting used to required.

Organising, alerts.

"Convenience!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that I can write up an email right when I think about it, which is occasionally when I'm away from the desk, after business hours. It's very convenient that I can schedule to send it for 8 a.m. the next morning so that I'm sure it's near the top of my receivers email inbox.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have with boomerang is that I forget that I have this viable tool to use.

I can schedule to send emails out while I'm in the office; like newsletters, reminders, and regularly checking in with other departments, it's efficient for myself to keep these tasks during business hours for my end recipients.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use tool that allows you to take control of your inbox and outbox"

What do you like best?

Ability to schedule emails to go out during regular business hours. This allows me to work whenever I want to work without the judgement that comes from sending off a 2am email.

What do you dislike?

Trial version is a bit light on how many emails you get to boomerang.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize all the features and pay the small fee for the upgraded version.

Reminders about emails that went out, outbox management.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Better than a written to do list"

What do you like best?

Everything! I can schedule emails to send later, and I can have emails remind me to check on the status of things or do small tasks.

What do you dislike?

I just wish it was free. I'd use it for my personal life too if I didn't need to pay for it.

I'm so much more efficient in my work because I use Boomerang for reminders to myself, teammates and clients.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Extremely helpful way to manage your communication "

What do you like best?

If you don't have access to outreach or other email management software, boomerang is a quick and easy way to manage your inbox. Set up emails to be sent at delayed intervals, set up an email 'boomerang" back to your inbox if it goes unanswered in a set amount of days, and other amazing features.

What do you dislike?

It's a "freemium" service so you might "run out of credits" but you will always get them restocked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for a small company.

Getting emails out at the "right time" for different time zones. Scheduling emails in advance.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Administrator in Computer Software

"I Love Boomerang - What a Life Saver!"

What do you like best?

Boomerang allows me to get emails out of my inbox, but doesn't let me forget about important emails I need to follow up with later. It's super-easy to use, and I would honestly be lost without it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's easy to install in gmail, easy to configure, and I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, and you'll soon realize how great it is.

Folks tend to keep too many emails in their inbox. Even after a few days, important emails can get pushed so far down to the bottom that they are forgotten about. With Boomerang, you won't forget about following-up with someone or complete a task.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User

"Very Useful for scheduling emails"

What do you like best?

Scheduling emails so they arrive at he optimum time for the recipient.

What do you dislike?

`its good - but the calendar/time selection could be upgraded and made easier to use

Sending emails to clients so they arrive first thing in the morning their time (especially useful with clients abroad in a different time zone).

Boomerang for Gmail review by User

"Boomerang is like your own personal assistant"

What do you like best?

Everything about this Boomerang is wonderful. The ability to schedule emails ahead of time and bounce-back emails with no reply

What do you dislike?

Nothing, now that you can adjust a Boomerang return email after it has been sent it is flawless. Previously if an email was sent you could not schedule a Boomerang.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Boomerang is a lifesaver in the workplace, you will wonder how you ever survived without it.

Saves so much time in management. At a busy company with hundreds of emails daily, this easily keeps track of follow-ups and replies. Boomerang is essential in the workplace.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Courtney B.
Courtney B.

"PM Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Being able to set it and forget it - and have it based on actions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard to go in and edit and email after you've scheduled it to send. I've accidentally sent emails in the past immediately when I thought I was scheduling or editing them.

project management and internal comms

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"One of the most useful pieces of software"

What do you like best?

Boomerang is such a godsend. First, I can have an email conversation where the person says, write me back in 7 days and I no longer need to remember, I just reply as if it's 7 days later and set the date. I can work over the weekends and set the emails to go on a Monday, or late in the night for the next morning.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems to log me out and when I need to edit an email to be sent later it seems a little clumsy.

Ability to work at odd hours without seeming insane, ability to pre-program emails so I can forget about them.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User

"Helpful but hard to incorporate into routine"

What do you like best?

I like that I have the option to write an email and then let it send during business hours. Sometimes I'm catching up on emails after work, but I don't want to bother people late at night or make them feel like they need to respond back at that time. Boomerang allows me to take the pressure off.

What do you dislike?

It has been difficult to incorporate it into my routine and it's not as intuitive as I was expecting it to be.

People don't feel the need the respond during non-business hours, so that helps office culture.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Boomerang helps me stay organized"

What do you like best?

I love how it helps me stay organized for my business

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more free "boomerangs" but that's not a complaint

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very helpful -- use it if your email is out of control!

It helps me make sure I respond to emails, & stay on top of appointments

Boomerang for Gmail review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Much needed software for the modern email"

What do you like best?

I use the boomarang almost everyday to help keep my inbox manageable. Scheduling emails to return when I have time for them is great

What do you dislike?

Don't not like anything about it. it's been an improvement to my work

By helping me manage my inbox better I am much more productive

"SO useful!"

What do you like best?

I love love love being able to schedule emails in advance - whether it's a reminder to staff or a pre-arranged report, or most usefully where I can use it to stop emailing my team late at night

What do you dislike?

Honestly I find boomerang incredibly convenient. The privacy is the only aspect that I would prefer to change - but that's very minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this today! Especially when you want to be thoughtful about when your emails arrive.

This improves my communication with my team.

"Work/Life Balance"

What do you like best?

I love that Boomerang lets me write an email and then send it at a later time. I like that it also lets me send emails back to my inbox that I don't want to deal with at the moment.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there seems to be a limit on how many emails I can boomerang back to myself each month.

I am able to draft emails when I have time and schedule them to be sent during working hours.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Bryan H.
Bryan H.

"Boomerang "

What do you like best?

This is awesome

For scheduling emails and tracking who opens your emails. Great productivity tool

What do you dislike?

Nothing much bad with this app. Works great with gmail

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out you will love it

Scheduling emails and email tracking. Really helps with the email campaigns.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Boomerang for Business Use"

What do you like best?

Easily allows the user to schedule emails to clients.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to understand initially with setup.

Scheduled responses outside of business hours in order to respond quickly without appearing to be working in the off hours.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Annie G.
Annie G.

"Great tool for email scheduling"

What do you like best?

It allows me to schedule emails in Gmail and is a very intuitive process.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. It's an easy to use tool and gets the job done!

Scheduling early morning and evening emails.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Adam K.
Adam K.

"Fundamental Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to time email delivery and track email responses

What do you dislike?

Had issues with international time zones and incaccuracy of sending time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tough time with International time change considerations and email scheduling

Better inbox management. More effective email sales campaigns

Boomerang for Gmail review by Jeff R.
Jeff R.

"Easy to send emails at a later time"

What do you like best?

I like how I can craft an email now and then send it later

What do you dislike?

limited number of emails you can postmark

productivity

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Higher Education

"Very useful program that I can't live without"

What do you like best?

Allows me to send emails at a later point in time

Very easy to use

What do you dislike?

It is somewhat expensive and has competitors which are free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful software though there are other competitors that have similar features which are free.

I like being able to write emails when I have time and then programming them to be sent later.

"Love Boomerang"

What do you like best?

I can use it for so many different purposes

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's tricky to use the Send Later button and it sends automatically, but that's a tiny issue

Tracking projects, reminding myself when emails go unanswered, sending emails that will send later to increase my productivity, having emails return when they're closer to deadline

"Very helpful tool"

What do you like best?

Helps me to stay persistent with sales leads and helps with organization.

What do you dislike?

I'm pretty happy with it, so not much I dislike. Occasionally glitches.

Working in sales, I often have to follow up several times to close a sale. This helps me to know when to follow up if I haven't heard back.

Boomerang for Gmail review by Aston Y.
Aston Y.

"boomerang"

What do you like best?

easy to use, like the interface, simple, fast

What do you dislike?

not native, no other disklikes, missing

integration

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Boomerang helps keep my inbox organized."

What do you like best?

Being able to resend emails back to my inbox allows me managed my time best.

What do you dislike?

Can be confusing to use and implement. There are functions I don't use because I don't understand.

Being able to read and email, and send it back to myself as a reminder to address it.

"Great feature"

What do you like best?

Love how this allows me to be efficient and most effective with my email communication. I enjoy the set-it-and-forget-it nature of this tool.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can point to that I dislike about this product.

Helps me keep on top of all follow ups to keep things running smoothly.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use and super helpful for scheduling emails."

What do you like best?

Boomerang is an easy add on fro gmail that allows me to schedule future emails and sends them automatically.

What do you dislike?

Boomerang adds necessary folders to segregate my inbox.

It allows me to time my emails to coordinate with other team members across different time zones.

"Great feautures"

What do you like best?

I love the send later features and the respondable feature as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that to get all the features you need to pay.

The send later function allows me to sit on an email before sending or schedule it for a time that is appropriate.

Boomerang for Gmail review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Boomerang's the best"

What do you like best?

Ease of sending emails for future times without having recipients know

What do you dislike?

Limited number of free email uses per week

Being able to work at all hours without sending strange emails at midnight or 2 AM

Learning about Boomerang for Gmail?

* We monitor all Boomerang for Gmail reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.