Boomerang for Gmail

Boomerang for Gmail lets you take control of when you send and receive email messages.

Work for Boomerang for Gmail?
Cirrusinsight vs 3  2x

Learning about Boomerang for Gmail?

Boomerang for Gmail Reviews

Showing 90 Boomerang for Gmail reviews
Boomerang for Gmail review by <span>Robert H.</span>
Robert H.

Quite handy addon to your Gmail account

What do you like best?

Boomerang helps in the way that you never have to worry about forgotten email conversations again. The fact that it sends you an alert to non-replied messages is great. The feature worked every time I used it without problems and was very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The price could be a little lower, we are still thinking about to distribute it to all other colleagues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended a lot for everyone who has a Gmail work account and is involved in heavy email traffic or many conversations at the same time.

As we are using Gmail accounts at our company, because of the Google tools, this one is could be a nice addition to our email accounts. I can send out emails later if I am not in the bureau for a certain time. Also, there are nice tracking features, for example you can observe how many time a customer has opened his email.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Boomerang for Gmail
Boomerang for Gmail review by <span>Antonia H.</span>
Antonia H.

Boomerang helps you to save time and efficient email work

What do you like best?

The implementation in Gmail and the setup is fast and on point. All features and settings are available directly in your Gmail account. You do not have to worry again that you forgot some important emails or conversations with customers or colleagues and partners.

What do you dislike?

It works only with Gmail, this is sad because I have two parallel work email accounts. It would be very nice if in the future the tool can also be used with other email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will use it in the future because I have a far better overview over my flood of emails and email partners at work. For little money you save time and get a far better overview and more structure at your daily work.

The tool sends a Boomerang email back to you if a certain email conversation partner has not replied in a certain time you can set. Also, it has some nice and detailed statistics for you about your email usage.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Boomerang for Gmail review by <span>Rebecca E.</span>
Rebecca E.

Best email productivity tool

What do you like best?

This tool is simple yet genius. It allows me to follow up on outbound emails without having to keep a running list on paper or having to keep those items sitting in my gmail inbox and contributing to visual clutter. Rather, I can send out an email that I am expecting or need a reply to and then set a "Boomerang" for a week if no reply has come in. This helps me look extremely organized to my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I do not have any dislikes for this product. I suppose that finding the "outbox" - that is, messages marked for Boomerang - can be a bit confusing, but I rarely need to check on those messages or amend them anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Boomerang without hesitation. It is so easy to install/ use and really alleviates the burden of having to keep track of all sent emails awaiting a response. There is virtually no learning curve or "implementation" required, so it is really a no brainer to download this plug in and begin using it right away. Your colleagues will be impressed with your level of follow-up!

This has helped me to manage follow-up on outstanding items, particularly when the outstanding piece of communication is on someone else's end and I need to remember to check in with them after a certain period of time (i.e.: a week). Boomerang serves as a reminder to check in with that person; it helps me to keep on top of these outstanding items and helps me to hold others accountable, too.

Boomerang for Gmail review by <span>Jessica T.</span>
Jessica T.

Great Product for Keeping a Busy Inbox Organized and a Person On Track!

What do you like best?

There are so many great features about Boomerang for Gmail but my personal favorite is that I can write an email and schedule it to be sent and "boomeranged" . This is very convenient in the work place especially when you have many tasks at hand. It really helps you keep track of your inbox. Other features that I love are follow up responses. If I have not heard from someone about an email I have sent, it will boomerang back into my inbox letting me know there is still communication to be had about my email. I love that it keeps me on track and up to date with important emails.ij

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about it. The features are great. I wish that maybe for the free version they did nit limit you as much, however you can earn more through referrals. Aside from that and just getting use to basic set up and use there isn't really anything I dislike enough to criticize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the try. It's amazing how it keeps your inbox organized and on task.

Deadlines are very important in my world and this definitely helps combat that problem. It's a safety guard that keeps me on track with appointments in work life and in home life!

Boomerang for Gmail review by <span>Andreas S.</span>
Andreas S.

A nice valueable addon to your Gmail account

What do you like best?

It adds nice features to your Gmail account without going too far. It helps to get me more structure in my daily work and saves me time. Especially the boomerang feature where you get an alert message if someone does not respond to your email in time is helpful.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version does not work as handy as the desktop one. It could need a little improvement but I am sure this will be addressed in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say that this tool is excellent for people who work with Gmail and want to be more structured about their emails. And also, it has a free trial period where you do not need a credit card. So you can test it without taking a risk.

I receive and have to write a ton of emails at work. Especially with a huge amount of customers or potential customers I tend to lose my overview. If a conversation stops I sometimes do not even know about it. Boomerang helps me with this. It saves me a lot of time and I have a general better overview of my work email conversations.

Boomerang for Gmail review by <span>Maik H.</span>
Maik H.

Keep track of all conversations via Gmail with this tool

What do you like best?

The feature that you get a boomerang message if the receiver of an email did not respond at a given time. With this feature, you will never lose the attention to open conversations. Also, the price after the trial period is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

The mailing categorization is more or less not accurate. I think this feature needs improvement. Also, the main feature did not work at the start for some cases but after a nice chat with the support, the problem could be solved. Also, I see sometimes emails that are marked as unread although I have opened them already.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried the trial version of it and was very satisfied so I bought the pro upgrade right away. I think that this tool can be a benefit to all people who want to organize their Gmail accounts better at work.

I organize my mailings on my Gmail account at work with Boomerang. Mainly I use the main boomerang feature and keep my mailing statistics updated. Also, a nice benefit of this tool is the feature to send emails later. At any time of the day, you can prewrite emails and send them at a given time at which you think the open rate will be improved.

Learning about Boomerang for Gmail?

* We monitor all Boomerang for Gmail reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.