Boomr

(64 reviews)

Boomr is a modern time tracking solution that keeps employees connected to each other in real-time. Designed for business, our intelligent mobile apps and visual management dashboard offer a unique, cloud-based solution to keep your workforce running at optimal efficiency.

Work for Boomr?

Learning about Boomr?

Boomr Reviews

Ask Boomr a Question
Showing 64 Boomr reviews
Boomr review by Ray J.
Ray J.

"Convenient Application"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the most about Boomr is its mobile application for all operating systems. Being able to access Boomr on any mobile device through its application makes it easy and convenient - you don't have to login every time you need to get in your Boomr account. The Boomr mobile application makes it easy to log hours and track work. Another feature that I enjoy about Boomr is its GPS tracking capabilities. This is probably the feature I use the most besides logging work hours in the application - it automates the process so you aren't manually logging location information.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the Boomr application doesn't offer the capability to total work hours automatically. This has to be initiated by the user which is just an extra step that seems unnecessary when it would be easy for the application to total hours automatically. Another feature that I'm not able to do with Boomr (in its mobile app) is the ability to edit my employees hours. Once hours are logged, they can't be manually edited via the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Boomr makes the entire time tracking process automated and from my experience with the product - it would benefit companies of all sizes because it offers a streamlined way to manage employee hours. While having a human behind the time system has always worked, automating the process through Boomr is a way to ensure no human errors are made.

Time tracking used to be something that an individual - or in my current companies case - a whole team of individuals - was in charge of manually tracking and monitoring. Since we began to use Boomr, the process has been totally automated and easy for employees and managers alike. This has made the time tracking process more intelligent, stable and reliable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Boomr
Boomr review by Administrator

"3.5 weeks into trial, we have enjoyed using Boomr for our company's employee time tracking."

What do you like best?

We are still "playing" with the app and staff are learning to use it but overall, we like the convenience of live tracking of employee time. This is beneficial when it comes to processing payroll. We can modify/approve shifts during the week as time allows right before processing payroll. Lots of flexibility. Its still new to us and the company has very good customer service to answer questions regarding the product features, etc. We plan to continue our subscription.

What do you dislike?

While we like the app overall, we have encountered some limitations with reports, geofence sensitivities, etc. There are some additional features that we would like to see added in the future, I've discussed some with customer service and they have indicated that there are efforts to continually improve add-on features.

We are able to easily modify/approve employee time daily rather than at week end before processing payroll. Being able to approve in "real time" makes it much easier b/c jobs etc are fresh on our mind....

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Boomr review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great hours tracking for hourly employees"

What do you like best?

Boomr is super easy to use at very affordable price. We are currently using Boomr for hourly employees only. You can either ask the employee to check in and check out at the exact time or enter a set time each day. Managers can easily approved it each day or right before payroll. They also have app for smartphones and it's very useful for logging the hours.

What do you dislike?

We have been using Boomr for three months now. The only problem we have is that once you add a shift, you will not be able to delete it or edit it to zero minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have only used the time sheet feature for hourly employees.

With Boomr, we can access to hourly employee's record very easily. And the reporting for hourly employee's hours for each payroll is much easier.

Boomr review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"Timeclock software website works great, with lots of features."

What do you like best?

I love the BambooHR communication this website has. It allows us to save time and auto-calculate PTO accumulation. There are a lot of other features available too!

What do you dislike?

We cannot fix clock-in/clock-out errors while the employee is still clocked in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this for clock-in software if you use BambooHR.

Saving time and keeping track of payroll with minimal input from our staff or managers, this benefits us by giving us more time to work on other tasks.

Boomr review by Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

"Has some potential, but could be better"

What do you like best?

I like how convenient and mobile-friendly it is; the app makes logging work hours a lot easier. I also like how it keeps track of hours for break time and hours for actually working.

What do you dislike?

I often forget to check in whenever I come into work, so a notification system reminding me to check in before coming into work would be nice. An automatic check-in that's based on my location relative to my workplace would be helpful too.

I have also been experiencing a lot of technical difficulties with the app, but I don't know if it is because I own a iPhone 4 or not.

As my organization is a tiny non-profit, we do not have official methods for logging hours (ie. timecard or website for logging hours). Boomr helps solve this problem by allowing us to log hours with a portable device that we already have - our phones.

Boomr review by Connor N.
Connor N.

"Overall a functional and efficient tool for time tracking"

What do you like best?

The best part of this app is the gps tracking ability. I use this app to clock in and out of multiple different job sites throughout the day and this app does a great job of making that a fairly easy process. It saves time on my part and it also saves my boss's money.

What do you dislike?

Overall I really like this product and there isn't really much to complain about from the employee/user side. I know, from hearing my boss talk about it, that there are some variations that could be made on the administrative side that would make things easier, like making the app total the workers hours automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know for myself, as an employee and user of this app that I would definitely recommend this product to other workers, especially those that move around a lot between job sites.

The benefits that I have experienced from this app is that it is a real time saver. I used to have to keep a journal with me at all times and write down what job site I was at, along with notes about what I had worked on. With this app all the job sites are pre-loaded and it just streamlines the process a lot more.

Boomr review by Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

"Spot-on solution for companies that desire efficient, exacting timekeeping & payroll solution"

What do you like best?

Love love LOVE Boomr! It ranks in my top 5 apps of the year. Boomr integrates with Gusto (payroll processing), which in turn integrates with Bench (bookkeeping service), so on-boarding new employees (employees do it themselves), filing the appropriate initial and quarterly legal documents, logging time (employees do this via their phone), and paying employees is seamless and incredibly efficient. I have worked in many large companies, all of whom spent multiple days each pay period with expensive FTE's processing payroll and time through more traditional services. Incredible time-saver. Incredible service.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to adjust employees time in the phone app. If this is a current feature, I haven't been able to get it to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY IT! I was so thrilled to see new vendors coming on to Boomr that I couldn't NOT recommend them. I haven't heard of the two new companies Boomr is integrating with, but I have seen the frustrations first-hand working with traditional systems. I encourage you to try Boomr. I tried it right when I launched my own company and haven't ever switched. They are incredible.

Time, time and time. As a small business owner, processing payroll under a traditional system such as ADP would be cumbersome at best (even though I am very familiar with their system). Boomr has streamlined and teched out timekeeping. THANK YOU!!!

Boomr review by Tyler M.
Tyler M.

"Ease of Access"

What do you like best?

I personally like how easy it is for me to get into my account.

What do you dislike?

There tend to be small drops in service from time to time, however, this could be any issue in the system and not just a Boomr problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To ensure good quality with this service you also have to keep in mind the services surrounding it. "Quality" is only as good as your worst quality area. So things to keep in mind are the device you use for this service, the internet service you expect Boomr to operate with, the individuals in charge of managing the service. All of these things collectively will create a good quality experience. Boomr is a strong part of that, but it is in no way stand alone.

There has always been and will always be a person on the back end of a company that is required to keep track of time on the clock and ensure everyone is compensated appropriately. Boomr not only makes that so easy to track, but it also adds integrity and accountability to the entire process.

"Your word against mine" is never an issue, because it's your word against a recorded document instead.

Boomr review by Josh P.
Josh P.

"Great time tracking app"

What do you like best?

Easy to track your time and accessible on your iPhone or iPad. This system makes it simple to clock in and out and because it is an app, it doesn't require you to turn on a computer and wait. It is something you can load onto many different devices and have the information at your finger tips.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were an easier way to read your total time for a shift, or a "lunch out" button. So when you clock out for lunch, you don't have to start a whole new time tracker. It would help to verify that your daily time is under the 8 hour mark as required by many companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very simple system to use and not complicated at all. With the technology advancements these days, it is the way to go. There is no need for a computer system, there is old school paper punching system, it is all accessible at your fingertips. It is simple and Amazing!

The biggest problem that we have been able to solve is people able to track their own time and not need a sophisticated complex system to track your hours. It is a simple button or two and you are ready to begin working. The biggest benefit I have noticed is how the employees have immediate access to their clock in and clock out functions and able to take ownership for their time.

Boomr review by Jacob K.
Jacob K.

"Very simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's very simple, quick, and easy to use. Employees can login straight from their phones as they're walking into the office. I haven't hardly had any problems.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, when I go to adjust an employees hours, I can't manually adjust it. When I go to type in the time, the box goes blank.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to use. It can be difficult to remember to login, since most people aren't used to logging in from their phones. Possibly putting up a sign reminding people to sign in may be a good practice.

We are a tech company. Anything we can do to make our employees experience online, the better we are off. Since I can login as I'm walking into the office, I don't have to worry about logging in to another application once I get to my computer.

Boomr review by Erik M.
Erik M.

"Best way to keep hours while ensuring the boss"

What do you like best?

I like the hour keeping with pay calculation. That way I know how much I'm getting at end of the week. Also the boss knows where I'm at and so I can prove that I was at worksite and completed work. No more visits by boss.

What do you dislike?

Wish this had way to get directions to worksite. Like a built-in Google maps. Other than that this app is so easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So easy to use while so complex that it keeps all the information you need when you need it. Loving it. Must have for any kind of field tech.

Hours Keeping and money calculator. Also helps keep job sites on list and time so I know when to go. Also displays address of site. I think this is a great app for field techs.

Boomr review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"Excellent Software "

What do you like best?

I love Boomr because i work with sub contractors and with Boomr , they check in and we can view where they are and how long their there , which helps with the accountability aspect of their jobs

What do you dislike?

one of the only things I disliked about Boomr is their lack of integrated features such as with qucikbooks for payroll and such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it try!

Time tracking and Check In

Boomr review by Administrator

"Simple and affordable time tracking "

What do you like best?

The "Checking in" and "Checking Out" process is very intuitive and easy to follow. Not a complicated system at all.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to be able to turn certain functions on and off either by department or by employee rather than an "all or nothing" approach

Recommendations to others considering the product

Boomr provides an affordable, easy to follow and understand, and reliable method of time tracking for hourly employees. We've been very pleased with the program and the support and would highly recommend the product.

Before using Boomr, we had to rely on handwritten time sheets. That obviously has all kinds of issues associated with it so Boomr has enabled us to be much more accurate and to pay for the actual time worked. This has helped eliminate a tedious process and also kept people more honest about their working hours.

Boomr review by Maxwell G.
Maxwell G.

"Extremely Straightforward Timekeeping "

What do you like best?

I most like the ease in which the app lets you record a shift, as well as edit and change the hours and location.

What do you dislike?

WHen sing the clock in feature, and not the add-shift feature, it can be hard to edit the shift if the hours are off.

Recording specific shifts down to the minute, and it shows how much you make per shift when someone's pay is added

Boomr review by User in Computer Software

"AWESOME Hour tracker"

What do you like best?

The ability to add/edit/delete shift on your phone with a few simple clicks. The awesome support...don't need to say much more than that.

What do you dislike?

That it will sometimes keep you logged in when you have indeed checked out. It only happens every now and then but it not that hard to fix. There is not much to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Way better than an excel spreadsheet

I am an employee at a company that uses this so I do not know exactly other than its super easy to use

"Boomr Rocks!"

What do you like best?

Boomr is the best way to track time. As an employee, having a digital way to sign in to work is awesome. I love being able to not worry about the old paper and pencil method. It is simple to open, sign in, and close. It also tracks shifts. I would recommend it to every organization and business. Boomr makes a once complicated process, simple.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike it that it signs my profile out every once in a while. It takes a short amount of time to log back in, but It should not log someone out if they do not click sign out. That is the only dislike that I can think of.

I am solving the problem of keeping track of time and shifts. The pencil and paper method took a longer amount of time. Boomr also has helped me realize that you can use technology to help in a way that you never thought possible..

Boomr review by Jon R.
Jon R.

"Very easy, convenient time tracking app!"

What do you like best?

Its ease of use, and how I can track time at multiple locations. Its great, knowing where all my workers are, and if they are checked in.

What do you dislike?

It seems through the app, I am unable to make corrections to time tracked. For example, if someone forgets to clock out I havent been able to figure out how to make an adjustment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to anyone in need of an easy to use time tracking product. However, there are other similar products on the market that have more features ( for a higher price tag) of course. So for the price, you really can't beat what Boomr has to offer.

It is my primary time tracker for payroll. At the end of the week, its easy to total up everyones hours. It even gives a dollar amount if you set the rate of pay.

Boomr review by Lydia H.
Lydia H.

"It's a great, easy way to track my hours and know how much I will get paid"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and I can see my daily earnings. I feel like even the most technologically unintelligent people can still manage to use this tool. As long as they are able to open an app on their phone they should be able to use Boomr.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to see how much I've earned each week totaled up at the end. I'm not sure it matters, but the layout is not very pretty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your employees all have smart phones.

This is easier than just clocking in any other way that I have with my other jobs

Boomr review by User in Internet

"Timecard of the future"

What do you like best?

Boomer made a lot of updates to its app. I like that I can go back and edit my work time in case I missed a check in or I accidently checked out early. The break feature is also convenient.

What do you dislike?

Boomr sometimes crashes without cause, but it quickly recovers and is fully functional. At this time I have no improvements for the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that users be aware that sometimes you may check-in or out inadvertently. Also in that same vain sometimes you may forget to finish checking in or out. Boomr recently fixed that problem by allowing users to edit their time shifts which was a great addition.

Boomr solves the payroll tracking problem. The main benefit to this app is that puts the responsibility in the employee to track their time. It is also a very convenient app since most of our work is done on mobile devices.

Boomr review by Anthony G.
Anthony G.

"This product helps with being in time and knowing my exact task and thee exact amount of time spent "

What do you like best?

10 everyone in our company uses this app and it shows exactly where every employee is located and exactly which task they are doing and the amount of time each employee is on a specific job and task.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the app so far! I am about to keep thee exact amount of time on each task at work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would highly recommend this product!

Being on time with everything and a specific task at work.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

What I like best about boomr is how easy it is to use. I also love that I don't have to keep up with the hours I've worked because boomr does that for me! Clocking in as easy as a click of a button when I get there and when I leave.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I dislike about using boomr at my job is that there's no where to leave comments. Sometimes I accidentally forget to check in or check out and I think it would be very helpful if I could make a comment on there saying these things.

Boomr helps our business problem of keeping track of the hours each employee has worked. A benefit from using boomr is how easy it is to manage the hours.

Boomr review by Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

"Best time management app"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to check in at work. I get to set my own password and can easily see how long I have been working

What do you dislike?

My manager can edit my hours which I can see as being a potential con but for me it has only been a bonus cause when I have forgotten to clock out my manager accurately edited my hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We used to have to manually tally all workers hours and overtime hours but don't have to do that anymore.

Boomr review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"So easy to use! I love it!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy its ease of use. I can sign in and check in, in a matter of seconds! It has a GPS to let my boss know that I am Checking in at work and not at home or around the corner. It helps keep everyone accountable.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an edit feature that I can write a not to my boss about a missed check in or an edit for lunch break times. Or have a reminder to check back in after lunch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO it! New year, new products! This will help keep everyone accountable even yourself.

I like that it has the GPS of where you check into to monitor if people are using the system correctly.

Boomr review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good App for Time Logging "

What do you like best?

I love that Boomr is mobile and easy to use. I also like that you can add locations to clock in from. This is a simple way to keep track of your employees time cards. It also is nice to see how many hours I've worked per pay period.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it won't sign in or out. And the support team doesn't know how to help me. The other issue is when I can't clock in, I have to have my manager edit my hours because I don't have the capabilities. I understand why... but it's a pain when you have to do it often.

We use Boomr to track our hours at work. It is easy to use!

Boomr review by User

"Great app for time keeping "

What do you like best?

Boomr is a great application to use instead of traditional paper or electronic time cards. Its extremely easy to check-in and out and look back over previous work days or weeks. I especially like that it shows, based on my wage, my earning per day I work. I like that it also has the feature to "take a break" and resume work afterwards. My employer and I use it to track my efficiency in a manufacturing setting. I like its simple interface, that it has all the right functions, and the ease of getting started using it. I definitely recommend this app.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using the app it took me a few tries to remember to check-in and then confirm check-in again. Other than that, it has been great.

This app helps me manage my weekly hours and work on efficiency. It presents data from my past work weeks in an easy to interpret way and lets me see where I can improve in efficiency and productivity.

Boomr review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Very useful but very buggy"

What do you like best?

It makes keeping time for the consulting work i do really really easy. As far as the interface i see, there's not a lot to do so the app is really quick and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Buggy! I've used this on ios and android and other people i have talked to also agree that's it's very buggy. Usually when i open the app it will crash and reopen itself. Sometimes it just sits there and i have to wait a minute or so for it to do anything.

Makes tracking my time much easier. I don't have to worry about rounding down or up for my time since it's accurately kept.

Boomr review by Nate B.
Nate B.

"We use Boomr to track hours for managers in training while they are training at our headquarters."

What do you like best?

Simplicity of it. Trainees can figure the app out in no time at all!

What do you dislike?

I've had issues with the locations not being recognized before. This is a faily uncommon issue, but I wish tha I could "override" the location service.

Eliminating time theft issues of people tracking their hours. Payroll has seen a benefit because they don't have to guess on how many hours have been worked.

Boomr review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"I Love Boomr for keeping track of my hours worked, it keeps me and my employer on the same page"

What do you like best?

So easy to use and it keeps employees and employers in the loop. Never a question as to the location of the employee and the number of hours worked. this is by far the best time keeping app there is. I like the map feature that shows exactly my location

Thank you Boomr your Rock!

What do you dislike?

none really except sometimes i am not sure that I have clocked in or out as the app will revert to home screen asking me to clock in or out again when I call the office they say they see I have clocked in

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for keeping track of your employers time ease of use keeps everyone on the same page all the time

Knowing where employees are and also helps keep track of their mileage as well

Boomr review by Tim S.
Tim S.

"Boomr, So easy. So intuitive."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The look and feel are beautiful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app will crash. I have noticed this mainly when transitioning out of wifi to LTE.

The problem was we never had a great way to track hours. Until now!

Boomr review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Boomer Review from someone using it as an employee"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - simple app with not many restrictions- but they should have files to file other locations - we have a LOT but after a while, you have to scroll through soooo many

What do you dislike?

very sensitive - it seems to check me out when i dont want to be- it also doesnt add up the total hours for an employee - it is very frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

make it less sensitive and make it so that an employee (contractor) can get a quick summary of the weekly hours they aork

employees clocking in and out

Boomr review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Boomr Review"

What do you like best?

While I have only used Boomr briefly, I've come to love it. It makes time tracking so effortless.

What do you dislike?

During my use there wasn't anything I disliked about Boomr. It was such an improvement to the time tracking software I was previously using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What I like most about Boomr is that it has a mobile app feature so you don't have to physically be at the office to enter your time.

Boomr is super user-friendly and is accessible while on the go through their mobile app. This makes time tracking very efficient.

Boomr review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Simple and Easy"

What do you like best?

I love how straightforward the app is. If you need a simple timestamp soft this is the software for you.

What do you dislike?

To my knowledge, they do not have desktop login which is a problem for my high school interns that do not have smartphones yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth trying it out. We even have some salary employees use it to keep track of their breaks.

It only allows employees to clock in via their smartphones if they are close or in the building.

Boomr review by Kelly R.
Kelly R.

"I use Boomr to help my boss keep track of when I am working even when I am not present in the office"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is. There are only really two steps you need to do and you are checked in at work.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could change locations during the workday. My job requires me to attend many meetings and it would help if I could switch locations during the workday without having to log out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set yourself an alarm of when to long out in case you always forget like I do.

The benefits of simple timekeeping.

Boomr review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Solid timekeeping app"

What do you like best?

My company requires that I sign in and out of locations constantly. I love the fact that this app allows me to do this quickly and effectively. I am able to see when I worked in past weeks as well to work on time sheets. All in all solid app.

What do you dislike?

It does require internet to function. You can't check in and out when there's no service. Fortunately I have yet to encounter a scenario where this was an issue for me.

It allows managers to keep track of where their employees are going and how long they spend at locations. It also gives me some credibility if it takes me longer to do a certain job.

Boomr review by Jeremy I.
Jeremy I.

"Great Business Tool"

What do you like best?

Boomr allows business to collect timestamp information from its workforce out in the field. You log into the user-friendly app and clock in, take break, take lunch, clock out. Many great features, highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything I dislike...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Boomr is the way to go...

I was an install technician and recently promoted to Warehouse Manager. I have seen the benefits as the tech, and now the logistics side of it.

Boomr review by Mike A.
Mike A.

"Fantastic!!"

What do you like best?

Great user interface. Very intuitive and easy to navigate. I love that you can see exactly how many hours you've worked, how much you've earned, and your work history.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could see a total of how much I've made/how long I've worked in weekly increments and not just daily.

Treats employees like adults and doesn't tie them to having to make it to the check-in clock within a certain timeframe.

Boomr review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"I love Boomr"

What do you like best?

I like that this app provides accountability for my work throughout the day. I work on the road and like to show my supervisors the many stops I take throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

I wish the map was linked to google maps, so that I wouldn't have to manually name the location I am at each time I arrive to check in.

Solving accountability.

Boomr review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like that its convenient the world is full of technology and it just getting bigger and better. I love the concept of this app. Its super easy to use.

What do you dislike?

But it has defects in numerous occasions it has logged me out on its own it has frozen and told me i'm not at the place where i am located in.

Making sure employees are coming in on time.

Boomr review by Tyler P.
Tyler P.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Boomr is an easy to use app that makes keeping up with work simple.

What do you dislike?

I have to reveal my location to check in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it for sure. It helps establish accountability.

Boomr helps us all keep up with when we work so we no longer have to manually record our time. It allows for peace of mind when it comes to logging time and filling out the payroll.

Boomr review by Darnell H.
Darnell H.

"Boomer "

What do you like best?

It's a convenient program to use at work

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get logged out of the program.

It's still under review but I think it's a good product!

Boomr review by Marjan T.
Marjan T.

"Not Satisfied"

What do you like best?

Don't really like it that much but the company I work at uses it, so...

What do you dislike?

No desktop version. It doesn't work very well on older phones.

None.

Boomr review by Moises P.
Moises P.

"Best clock in service "

What do you like best?

I've used this platform for about 4 months. People and let me tell you it's one of the easiest and fastest ways to clock in and out and I can do it from my phone I love it

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is occasionally it signs me out completely other than that all is well

I don't lose clock in sheets anymore

"Boomr review"

What do you like best?

The best part about boomr is that it is a smartphone app, so it makes it easy and convenient to clock in and out of my work place.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, aside from maybe being asked to review it on the app store constantly.

We're solving the problem of using inconvenient methods to keep track of our time. With the app on my phone, I always remember to clock in and out of my office, as opposed to sometimes logging out of a computer without clocking out, then having to go back later and manually edit my time sheet.

Boomr review by Grant J.
Grant J.

"Functional yet needs improvement "

What do you like best?

Boomr is really convenient for checkins and time-tracking although it could definitely use some features

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike the most with boomr is the lack of geolocation functionality. Adding a feature that would enable geolocation tracking would help remind me of checking in.

We are a non-profit using boomr to track employee hours on a daily basis

Boomr review by Angelica L.
Angelica L.

"Boomr"

What do you like best?

The flexibility for not only the employers but the employees as well

What do you dislike?

The only feature that I find inconvenient sometimes is that when you try to alter someones time it only goes in increments of 15 not one at a time.

Having all information about the employees working hours and locations all in one place.

Boomr review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"Such a great service! "

What do you like best?

The simplicity and effectiveness. The fact that it is on my phone makes life a whole lot easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Boomr works as well as you could imagine!

The annoyance of having to log in somewhere to clock in and out. With boomr, it is on your phone and you are clocked in with two clicks.

Boomr review by Tim W.
Tim W.

"Boomr has helped me greatly at my job. Working events, or remote has never been easier."

What do you like best?

Remote Check-in options, create new location options - Past hourly reports.

What do you dislike?

No notifications, warnings or reminder options.

Clocking in and out are extremely easy as well as making sure I've worked enough hours and clocked my hours correctly. I can use it to calculate my overtime much better letting me budget easier.

Boomr review by Jeromy W.
Jeromy W.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

Boomr is a great tool for our time clock. I work at a remote location and I can clock in and out as though I am at the home base. Works great and always reliable.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes regarding this product

Solves time clock for remote users

Boomr review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great product"

What do you like best?

The ease of clocking in and that everyone has their own app

What do you dislike?

Times are always the wrong time zone on the app, there's no hour calculator

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better for those with no option but to use an app

Cheap clock in clock for a place with limited space

Boomr review by Max P.
Max P.

"Decent time management app."

What do you like best?

Good and simple timecard app. Records my shifts easily and reliably.

What do you dislike?

App stability could be better, frequently drops internet connection.

Keeping track of my work shifts. Being able to accurately record time I spend working and be paid instantly.

Learning about Boomr?

* We monitor all Boomr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Boomr