BoomTown

BoomTown

BoomTown is an end-to-end web marketing system for real estate professionals with a highly effective mix of technology and services.

Work for BoomTown?

Learning about BoomTown?

BoomTown Reviews

Ask BoomTown a Question
Showing 56 BoomTown reviews
BoomTown review by <span>Michelle M.</span>
Michelle M.

Amazing CRM!

What do you like best?

This system helps me keep on top of my clients. I don't have to worry about if I've talked to them or not because my auto drip plans are set up for me to be able to concentrate on new clients coming in. Our team pays for BT to scrub our leads for us. This has been amazing and really allowed us to focus on new clients even more.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have a notification to my phone when it is time for me to call someone instead of having to check.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Boomtown is an amazing service. I went from using a different CRM to this one and was amazed at how much easier it was on this system to keep track of everything. It is nice to have a phone number that I don't have to give out to clients right away in case I don't think they are being serious. I also like that I can go back and see previous conversations if it was a transferred lead. We also recently started allowing BT to scrub the leads. That has been amazing! It takes a lot of extra work off of my plate. It also allows us to have something to come talk to people about.

Client touch, contact, keeping track of interactions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BoomTown
BoomTown review by <span>Jennifer C.</span>
Jennifer C.

Boomtown is my one thing that makes everything else easier or unnecessary

What do you like best?

I love that BT shows us what we need to do every day so that no lead gets left behind. I love the website. I keep getting compliments from clients who pick our website over the competitors b/c it's so user friendly. I like the ability to see leads who are active on the site and the ability to sort that data by most recent visit. This helps us go through Archive leads & identify potential.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could mass text or have text campaigns. Our market is text heavy & we believe we would be able to reach more people using a campaign versus having to individually message each lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

mass text ability. use of AI or text campaign options.

Before BT, we had multiple lead sources - login's/passwords, etc and it was manic. BT imports all lead sources into one platform and streamlines the entire lead base.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

BoomTown review by <span>Heather H.</span>
Heather H.

Great CRM platform to be in front of your clients always.

What do you like best?

CRM, because you can keep in front of your clients by setting up emails, alerts to you and reminders. Also you can have teammates to help reduce the cost. They provide a website platform but I'm looking into to make it better to have more information and being able to customize it. They just added were they are asking questions when a lead signs up, if they need to sell and how soon they are looking to buy.

What do you dislike?

The startup cost is high, and also continued cost. I wish they will also teach how we can do better in our seo on our own as well. The alerts to you for reminders on when to call someone gets only sent to you via an email in the daily insights which is at the very bottom of the email. I never remember to look at them and they get buried quick. I wish they had only one email set up to show you these are your daily task that need to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around first, depending on were you are at with you business you might be able to use a similar product out there that is less expensive.

Generating leads other then using Zillow. You can add your own leads from other sources and keep them in the CRM and you can export them as well. Being able to set up e-alerts which makes it easier to be in constant communication with them hands off if needed.

BoomTown review by <span>Suzie S.</span>
Suzie S.

The best, most effective CRM my team and I have used

What do you like best?

Boomtown makes it easy to integrate our leads from various sources and manage them on a daily basis. I love how easy it is to manage leads using the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

I believe the agent reporting and accountability could be improved to make it easier to review performance and manage agents who are not performing database management and lead follow up the way they should be to convert more leads. I would like to see a mobile broker dashboard with some automated functionality to be able to manage leads that are not being connected with or followed up with on a regular basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Boomtown, make sure that you import old leads from another system in small batches so they are able to be managed in the new system properly.

There is a huge benefit of having all of our data in one place. All calls logged, all emails and texts. It makes it so much easier to know what has been done with each lead and client and makes it easy to take over someone's lead if necessary or for ISA follow up.

BoomTown review by <span>Alex T.</span>
Alex T.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Best damn thing we ever did!

What do you like best?

Boomtown for us is the hub of our entire company. The ease of use and the incredible training allows us to bring on new people and have them up and running in a matter of hours. The entire Boomtown team is always there to help and make sure we have what we need to succeed. The innovations and integrations have pushed us to new levels just because it's so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike... I would say that the mobile app is hard to load sometimes but the agents really do like the texting feature.

WE built a company around boomtown from the ground up. We decided to make Boomtown our hub over 7 years ago and run with it... telling our self we had to cut costs everywhere but boomtown had to stay... So glad we trusted them to provide us with the best service and tools.

BoomTown review by <span>Jeremy W.</span>
Jeremy W.

Boomtown has formed the foundation of our pay per click marketing strategy and pipeline management

What do you like best?

First and foremost I like the culture and attitude of the company. It is inclusive, open, and honest. I believe that Boomtown is in business to make money by truly helping my business.

Mechanically I most likethe ease of use and continued commitment to improving the products. Even our most dense agents find it a cinch to use BT, and we have some dense agents....

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike. I am totally satisfied and believe that the service delivered equals and exceeds the price we pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Boomtown has competitors but it does not have peers inside its space. The only thing to be careful of is that Boomtown as a CRM is a pipeline management tool. It is not a full function CRM in terms of robustness or reporting. But in terms of advertising and marketing and pipeline management they are unequaled.

Organization and accountability are the two foundational solutions that Boomtown paves the way for.

Learn more about BoomTown

BoomTown Videos

BoomTown Downloads

Learning about BoomTown?

* We monitor all BoomTown reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.