BoomTown

BoomTown

BoomTown is an end-to-end web marketing system for real estate professionals with a highly effective mix of technology and services.

Work for BoomTown?

Learning about BoomTown?

BoomTown Reviews

Ask BoomTown a Question
Showing 62 BoomTown reviews
BoomTown review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Amazing CRM!"

What do you like best?

This system helps me keep on top of my clients. I don't have to worry about if I've talked to them or not because my auto drip plans are set up for me to be able to concentrate on new clients coming in. Our team pays for BT to scrub our leads for us. This has been amazing and really allowed us to focus on new clients even more.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have a notification to my phone when it is time for me to call someone instead of having to check.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Boomtown is an amazing service. I went from using a different CRM to this one and was amazed at how much easier it was on this system to keep track of everything. It is nice to have a phone number that I don't have to give out to clients right away in case I don't think they are being serious. I also like that I can go back and see previous conversations if it was a transferred lead. We also recently started allowing BT to scrub the leads. That has been amazing! It takes a lot of extra work off of my plate. It also allows us to have something to come talk to people about.

Client touch, contact, keeping track of interactions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BoomTown
BoomTown review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Boomtown is my one thing that makes everything else easier or unnecessary"

What do you like best?

I love that BT shows us what we need to do every day so that no lead gets left behind. I love the website. I keep getting compliments from clients who pick our website over the competitors b/c it's so user friendly. I like the ability to see leads who are active on the site and the ability to sort that data by most recent visit. This helps us go through Archive leads & identify potential.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could mass text or have text campaigns. Our market is text heavy & we believe we would be able to reach more people using a campaign versus having to individually message each lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

mass text ability. use of AI or text campaign options.

Before BT, we had multiple lead sources - login's/passwords, etc and it was manic. BT imports all lead sources into one platform and streamlines the entire lead base.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

BoomTown review by Heather H.
Heather H.

"Great CRM platform to be in front of your clients always."

What do you like best?

CRM, because you can keep in front of your clients by setting up emails, alerts to you and reminders. Also you can have teammates to help reduce the cost. They provide a website platform but I'm looking into to make it better to have more information and being able to customize it. They just added were they are asking questions when a lead signs up, if they need to sell and how soon they are looking to buy.

What do you dislike?

The startup cost is high, and also continued cost. I wish they will also teach how we can do better in our seo on our own as well. The alerts to you for reminders on when to call someone gets only sent to you via an email in the daily insights which is at the very bottom of the email. I never remember to look at them and they get buried quick. I wish they had only one email set up to show you these are your daily task that need to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around first, depending on were you are at with you business you might be able to use a similar product out there that is less expensive.

Generating leads other then using Zillow. You can add your own leads from other sources and keep them in the CRM and you can export them as well. Being able to set up e-alerts which makes it easier to be in constant communication with them hands off if needed.

BoomTown review by Suzie S.
Suzie S.

"The best, most effective CRM my team and I have used"

What do you like best?

Boomtown makes it easy to integrate our leads from various sources and manage them on a daily basis. I love how easy it is to manage leads using the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

I believe the agent reporting and accountability could be improved to make it easier to review performance and manage agents who are not performing database management and lead follow up the way they should be to convert more leads. I would like to see a mobile broker dashboard with some automated functionality to be able to manage leads that are not being connected with or followed up with on a regular basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Boomtown, make sure that you import old leads from another system in small batches so they are able to be managed in the new system properly.

There is a huge benefit of having all of our data in one place. All calls logged, all emails and texts. It makes it so much easier to know what has been done with each lead and client and makes it easy to take over someone's lead if necessary or for ISA follow up.

BoomTown review by Alex T.
Alex T.

"Best damn thing we ever did! "

What do you like best?

Boomtown for us is the hub of our entire company. The ease of use and the incredible training allows us to bring on new people and have them up and running in a matter of hours. The entire Boomtown team is always there to help and make sure we have what we need to succeed. The innovations and integrations have pushed us to new levels just because it's so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike... I would say that the mobile app is hard to load sometimes but the agents really do like the texting feature.

WE built a company around boomtown from the ground up. We decided to make Boomtown our hub over 7 years ago and run with it... telling our self we had to cut costs everywhere but boomtown had to stay... So glad we trusted them to provide us with the best service and tools.

User in Real Estate

"Good, but beware the Launch Version"

What do you like best?

The dashboard makes it easy to monitor and track activities and also the accountability features. E alert has a nice and readable face to it.

What do you dislike?

The "Launch" version, which is designed for 1-3 agents lacks many features and disallows customization of some of the drip mails. Also, you cannot use integrations with other products until you purchase the next version up. I did not realize how many features would be missing in the product I purchased and feel it is very expensive, considering. Also, this version is not a usable CRM, as it is fully specific to buyer leads--no calendar, no solution for SOI or sellers, etc. Contactually and Top Producer are much better for the full solution. Bottom line--I need to use two platforms--Boomtown for PPC ads and buyer leads and my Contactually for managing my full database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering the "Launch" version, be aware that it is bare bones and may not fit your needs after awhile. Of course, you can pay more and get the next version up.

One place for all new buyer leads and a good means to track their progress.

BoomTown review by Jeremy W.
Jeremy W.

"Boomtown has formed the foundation of our pay per click marketing strategy and pipeline management"

What do you like best?

First and foremost I like the culture and attitude of the company. It is inclusive, open, and honest. I believe that Boomtown is in business to make money by truly helping my business.

Mechanically I most likethe ease of use and continued commitment to improving the products. Even our most dense agents find it a cinch to use BT, and we have some dense agents....

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike. I am totally satisfied and believe that the service delivered equals and exceeds the price we pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Boomtown has competitors but it does not have peers inside its space. The only thing to be careful of is that Boomtown as a CRM is a pipeline management tool. It is not a full function CRM in terms of robustness or reporting. But in terms of advertising and marketing and pipeline management they are unequaled.

Organization and accountability are the two foundational solutions that Boomtown paves the way for.

BoomTown review by Administrator

"User friendly and ever evolving "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use with this CRM. It is well organized and always keeps the hottest opportunities at your fingertips! I train a virtual sales department and all of my employees rave at how quick they can learn the ins and outs!

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that Boomtown hasn’t implemented yet that would take our experience over the top. The one feature I wish we had was the ability to share tags with agents who are not set up for Broker Access! Our agents do not get broker access, so this would make hosting call nights simple.

We are keeping in touch with our clients better, getting responses faster and converting at a higher level with features such as auto texts in smart drips

BoomTown review by Jimmy C.
Jimmy C.

"Boomtown is the Pro's Choice for Real Estate CRM"

What do you like best?

The opportunity wall gives you instant feedback on those clients that are more motivated. For instance it might note that a client "viewed the same house from 3 different devices". This is a great way to instantly find a list of who to call first. Also love that I can text or email directly from Boomtown.

What do you dislike?

Can't easily export emails from TO-DO list. Thus, it is trickier for an admin to help agents on the team with their tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a team or multiple real estate teams, you will want to consider BoomTown.

Data on agent activity and source of leads is fantastic. We can now easily see how much each lead costs and how much we can make from each lead.

BoomTown review by Brittney N.
Brittney N.

"BoomTown is focused mainly on Buyer Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

BoomTown has a lot of great features such as integrating leads from other sources. Lets you know which leads are actively looking, renewed interest and have updated important information on account. Have the ability to do lead nurturing emails and sequences, automate tasks and other tools great for sales.

Great for building email sequences.

Great for tracking tasks and to-do's.

Ability to tag and filter leads as needed.

Can be used with other lead generation tools.

Track all lead activity such as emails opened, searches and more.

What do you dislike?

All new email e-alerts are automatically set to daily. This may be a feature that brokers/team leaders have the option to change, but individual agents/users do not.

When automatically assigning leads to agents, there is no lead scoring tool used before assigning leads. This is an important feature that should be sought after especially for large teams.

All emails sent from BoomTown are not logged with leads. Only individually sent or blasts are logged. Any emails from sequences or alerts are not noted, which should be.

Tool used for knowing if an email has been opened or read is not the most accurate. Some leads don't have the ability to know, which probably has something to do with the leads email provider. Noticed that this is mostly from Microsoft email accounts.

No way to CC alerts to other accounts or non-users, at least not on a user level.

No way to control emails sent from application going into lead's Spam. Not sure if this has something to do with BoomTown itself or email providers.

When leads are transferred from an old/deleted user, their label is automatically set to New, but registered date stays the same. It can be hard to know if a new lead has been transferred because they don't always show on the first page in lead central if set view isn't manipulated correctly.

Lead generation is mainly focused on Buyers, and is hard to identify and generate Seller leads unless certain campaigns or tools used for this specific reason. As an ISA, I was suppose to be apart of a beta testing for a Seller Lead Generation Tool they were incorporating, but it never happened and was about 2 years ago when I was first asked about participating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BoomTown is mainly for those looking to generate Buyer leads, but it can be integrated with many other lead generation tools. Does not have an in-app dialer, but does have the ability to be integrated with Mojo Dialer.

BoomTown is used to generate new leads and then convert them into real estate sales. Leads are not always the best quality (not exactly BoomTown's fault), and can be "unfair" when on a large team that leads are "round-robin-ed" to.

Some great benefits are all leads and information is in one spot. The ability to automatically send emails and home e-alerts is great for lead nurturing and contacting.

BoomTown review by Mildred L.
Mildred L.

"Love it but I wish it was more user friendly for my rental clients. "

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly it is, especially in keeping track of what my clients are looking at on my website. It keeps me up to date on my clients and also it is a great tool for keeping in touch with them. I have been able to keep lots of previous client's this way and it has saved me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it isn't as user friendly for my renters. I wish they had better ways for them to search and also a way for me to label them as renters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give it a try! It hasn't hurt my business yet!

I don't really have any problems that I am trying to resolve at the moment. But as far as benefits they have been great. I have received many great leads off of this program.

BoomTown review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"Best CRM Around"

What do you like best?

This is the easiest CRM to use and is great for Data keeping as well. We use this system through our entire company and we have no complaints.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes when the system will go down in the middle of the work day and causes inconveniences in work flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best CRM on the market. Support is amazing and it is really easy to use. No need to look anywhere else.

We have used other CRMs in the past and this one is top notch. We are able to generate quality leads for less over all than the competitors and keeping track of performance is easy as a few clicks of the mouse..

BoomTown review by Kim P.
Kim P.

"We love Boomtown! "

What do you like best?

We really like how easy it is to keep up with our leads!

What do you dislike?

A few items that we think could be improved would be ability to mass text and auto texting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program to monitor leads, follow up with the hot leads, it really saves A LOT of time! It is also great to keep up with what your team members are doing. The website allows your clients to search and you can see what they are looking at!

Keeping up with all of the leads and providing them with a great website to search homes on!

BoomTown review by Clayton M.
Clayton M.

"Fantastic -- great way to manage my clients and statuses"

What do you like best?

You can add some many notes & follow ups as you want and its a great way to track all your customer clients. I am able to see when I last emailed, called or texted my client and if I spoke with them and what about. it is also great being able to send emails and homes for sale as well. Using the categories to keep you clients in line is great as well. Most clients take 5-6 months before they are ready to buy or sell so being able to track that is a great way to do so in Boomtown and it will send you reminders of to-do's so you don't mis a task and can always stay in touch with your clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes has issue with some features but they are usually quick to fix. Sometimes I wish you could filter your leads by last call, ext stuff like that. It would be nice it they would update the look of the system. its not bad but looks a little dated. But overall great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth the money, but you need to make sure you set it up 100% to work the absolute best. If you set it up and use it to the full capacity if will do great things for you.

Great way to keep in touch with all my clients and stay on top of when and what they are looking for.

BoomTown review by Jacob R.
Jacob R.

"I use Boomtown every day as my real estate CRM"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to search an address to find a customer. I dislike that action plans do not begin immediately when you initiate them. I don't like how poorly the website loads and does not respond to commands most of the time. Slow loading and non-responsiveness is a daily problem. I'm using a macbook air and am running safari, but when I switched to Chrome it had similar issues and would refresh the page multiple times without my command.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Boomtown is an amazing product. I love the front end user interface and search setting up capability. I like the user interface and the all of the features for auto follow up, like drips, e-alerts, follow up plans. I love the to-dos. I love how easy it is to use in general. I love the texting. It does have some glitchiness in every day use and slow loading speeds. Sometimes requiring multiple refreshes to get the pages to respond to input.

I'm able to keep up with potential clients at a high level. I'm able to let the CRM do the heavy lifting of follow up and notification.

BoomTown review by Jason J.
Jason J.

"Without them, i'd be a bag boy! "

What do you like best?

It works consistently for years and is consistently updated.

What do you dislike?

I wish I was the only user in my market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BY IT! You won't be disappointed.

When the recession was in full swing BT kept us in plenty of buyers. While everyone else was waiting tables my Team and I crushed it. In the seller's market, it means a little less to our bottom line but the buyer's market is always coming again.

Administrator in Real Estate

"One of the best platforms to run a real estate business"

What do you like best?

The consumer experience on the front end and the pipeline management on the back end for the agents. This is the way real estate was supposed to be done.

What do you dislike?

Updates to platform could be quicker in my opinion. I do believe they are working hard to fix this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to have a team in place that you have trained and ready to go to be able to fully take advantage of this powerful software. We started with 2 agents and it was like having a firehose stuck down your throat. Now we've built our complete business around it

Lead management, pipeline management, lead conversion and building a powerful database.

BoomTown review by Shantanu Y.
Shantanu Y.

"A good product!"

What do you like best?

There are many things which I like about BoomTown especially a fluid and a simple user experience. Their reminder service is really commendable. It helps keeping a track of all tasks in hand and also a track of all the follow up we had with our clients on emails or calls.Boom Town easily manages our contacts for us as well.

What do you dislike?

BoomTown does not have many things to be disliked except the occasional page crashes which is very very irritating for a user and the page load times are too long at times, makes you feel you live in the '90s. This needs to be taken care of and improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Over all a good product with some glitches, nothing that can't be improved.

We use boomTown for lead management by tracking the potential leads for us and also as an appointment reminder.

BoomTown review by Julie K.
Julie K.

"Completely impressed with BoomTown"

What do you like best?

I like the integrated functionality the best. Previously, we had looked at deploying multiple platforms to have CRM, drip campaign and lead capture tools available for our agents. BoomTown has bundled all of these into a single application that saves my agents time, energy and increases the leads they see daily.

What do you dislike?

Their reporting functionality needs improvement, but I'm told those upgrades are coming in the next month or so.

With such a large number of agents, it was difficult to deliver leads to them in a consistent manner - BoomTown alleviates this stress. It also allows us to track agent accountability, have follow up details readily available and showcase BoomTown as part of our strategy when meeting with potential sellers.

"Boomtown Rocks"

What do you like best?

Boomtown is awesome. It is such a great lead management platform but it goes beyond that. The creators at Boomtown are constantly improving by taking customer suggestions and doing their best to implement the ones that make sense. It's truly awesome!

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I dislike. Boomtown is always changing to make the users happier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely sign up! Boomtown is the best - period. The lead management and email templates are great. Plus you can do pay per click ads on your own or pay Boomtown to do it for you if you don't know how. You also get a very nice and clean website that is very modern. Well worth the money. You can also have a lender pay for part of the cost and Boomtown has separate support for lenders. They take care of the customers and it shows in how many people are satisfied.

Lead management is so much better for our team now than it has ever been! We respond to leads immediately and I can see if a person actually responded. The accountability is huge.

BoomTown review by Kevan B.
Kevan B.

"May not be worth the money"

What do you like best?

Pretty good database management software. Your able to put clients on a lot of automated stuff such as email campaigns while making it look like someone actually sent the email instead of a robot.

What do you dislike?

The leads that come from this program are not very good. You will get A LOT of garbage "leads" mainly because it makes the client sign up to look at all the pictures of whatever home they were looking at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if anyone else in your office uses it and see if they actually get actionable leads from it before you shell out the money.

We used this as a lead gen piece. I dont think its worth the money for the quality of leads that were coming in at least for my area (portland oregon)

Administrator in Real Estate

"Great CRM system for your team!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of the system. I love being able to text right from Boomtown and send mass text from here as well. To be able to group your leads and tag them to keep updated helps with the organization you are needing

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of not being able to change the source. Sometimes the sources are put in wrong and i am needing to change it, but i can not.

We are solving our lead generation and expanding our existing side of the business. We have realized that we are needing more leads to help our agents progress to the next level.

BoomTown review by User

"First GOOD CRM that i've used in real estate. "

What do you like best?

Being able to keep track of contacts and know who to call in what priority.

What do you dislike?

The integration with dialers is still basic. I don't use mojo dialer and this is the only system that they work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get training with it, there are a lot of features that I didn't understand how to use at first.

Knowing how to prioritize who to call and when to call them. Also, being able to set appointments to call people back 6 months from now and not forget.

BoomTown review by Venus H.
Venus H.

"Great tool for teams"

What do you like best?

We like the intuitiveness, we love that everything is in one place and at a glance you can look at your entire pipeline.

What do you dislike?

The price, but you pay for what you get! It's the best out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are growing your team, want accountability and the top of the features, Boomtown is where you need to be.

Team accountability. We're putting processes and systems into place to fix this with one on one meetings, accountability sessions, team coaching. Etc.

"Perfect for a team"

What do you like best?

Leads, leads, leads. Leads pour in like there's no tomorrow. I would never be able to keep in touch with them without the back end lead management of Boomtown

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. If I had to find something I would say faster updates from the MLS

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're thinking about joining a team and they have Boomtown I would highly recommend you consider it.

I am a buyer's agent on a team that provides Boomtown to their agents.

BoomTown review by Administrator

"Great for real estate team functioning"

What do you like best?

It’s great for prospecting and follow ups. It keeps everyone on our team on the same page.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to search our database by email address. It would also be beneficial to assign more than one listing/buyer agent to a lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your import excel sheet extremely updated.

We are solving our communication within the team issue. It is beneficial to our clients for everyone to put in notes and have all of the notes at our fingertips.

BoomTown review by Administrator in Nanotechnology
Administrator in Nanotechnology

"Real Estate Success"

What do you like best?

Easily manages contacts that register on your website. Has a fantastic "follow-up" calendar to remind you to keep in contact with those clients.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't merge multiple profiles. When people register two or three times, you have to manage all of their profiles or try to transfer the information to one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. They have a few quirks that need to be worked out/improved upon, but overall it is very easy to use and very helpful with organization and follow up.

Staying in contact with clients and not letting any one be forgotten about. We have had successful transactions with the people who have registered on our site that otherwise we wouldn't have had contact with.

BoomTown review by User

"BoomTown has helped me get Real Estate leads"

What do you like best?

Most of the leads that come through are solid leads.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about BoomTown. It has been very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Boomtown because it is a good lead source if you are struggling to find buyers/sellers.

Generating more leads. The benefits I’ve realized while using boomtown is that most of the leads that come through are good.

BoomTown review by Christopher W.
Christopher W.

"Great Lead Gen and CRM"

What do you like best?

Works really well as a lead generation platform

What do you dislike?

still lacking with some specialty features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Still one of the most user friendly systems out there. I have yet to find one that is as easy to use for both the client and the agent.

Helps keep track of client contacts to make sure communication isnt lacking

BoomTown review by Fred M.
Fred M.

"Long time Boomtown client"

What do you like best?

Love the lead flow and quality of the platform. We close a ton of transactions off our system.

What do you dislike?

Never been excited about the additional platforms constantly being added to our area. This is the main reason we no longer participate in regional Boomtown discussions or events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out your systems. Anyone can provide leads. You need the right team to convert them.

No problems. Only additional revenue. We have built a system that works...after a lot of trial and error.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Best Real Estate CRM, hands down."

What do you like best?

The CRM is real estate driven and built for this business. I can't say the same about other CRMs I have used over 10 years of Real Estate. Boomtown actually cares about their clients! The Boomtown community is an awesome one to belong too.

What do you dislike?

The direction sometimes is a little muddled. Seems like they might bite off a little more than they can chew but most products are awesome.

CRM, IDX website, accountability, lead gen.... It goes on and on.

"BoomTown"

What do you like best?

I like the user friendly ease of the whole system. I work on a team of multiple agents, and the ability for all of us to be able to be under broker status and help each other gain control of leads has been great.

What do you dislike?

For the most part I do love this system. The only issue I've run into is having an agent leave our team. We had to transfer all of his leads to my profile. Because he was so behind, it looked like I was the one extremely behind when I went in for a meeting with my boss. Not a huge deal once explained, but I wish there was a way to counteract that.

We are picking up business using Boomtown at an alarming rate. I recently transitioned from administrative to an inside sales agent, and Boomtown has become the backbone of what I do everyday. I'm very happy to have found them!

BoomTown review by Michelle S.
Michelle S.

"Great CRM For Real Estate"

What do you like best?

Easy to use on phone or PC, makes it easier to track leads

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can't see recently added contacts on the phone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try

Easily tracking leads from various sources

BoomTown review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Best CRM in industry "

What do you like best?

The ability to text and keep all communication in one place. And the Top Opportunity Wall

What do you dislike?

I wish I could change lead source and delete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

mass texting, ability to change lead source and delete

long term lead follow up

BoomTown review by Kristina N.
Kristina N.

"The ultimate lead tracker"

What do you like best?

The ease of locating my leads and all of their related data, and the capacity to email, text, and log call made. Also my lenders and partners can also jump on and see all of the activity.

What do you dislike?

Not great for the afterlife of the lead, post closing. I use a different CRM for this purpose.

Keeping track of the incoming leads and their status. I realized the benefit of the follow up reminder

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, support is great and always helpful, lots of training tools, many actions and lists to create. Our agents love the fact that they can see everything in one spot and easily sort their leads/clients.

What do you dislike?

the updates are slow. No mobile app yet. Some functions need more work, like the ability to select more than one lead to change a category. Bulk importing could use an upgrade.

Being able to use only one CRM for our Real Estate Agents. Not having multiple sources for their client interactions

BoomTown review by Bob E.
Bob E.

"A Bazooka in a Water Gun Fight"

What do you like best?

I have seen every system out there and without question BoomTown is the #1 source for home sellers, buyers and their agents on planet Earth.

What do you dislike?

I'd like implementation of new features don't quicker but I understand why they don't do this. They want things to work when they release them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

Leads, leads and more leads. The CRM is awesome as well.

BoomTown review by David P.
David P.

"Excellent Product However it requires you to do your part"

What do you like best?

I like the way it makes you organize your follow up of people who are interested in buying or selling. Manu online prospects are a year or more away from getting a place and this system helps you stay in touch and also lets you observe there activty.

What do you dislike?

I would be nice if you could create a search of something they do not want

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand this system does not replace a Realtor you still need to do daily follow

Organize the follow up for leads

BoomTown review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"Boomtown rocks!"

What do you like best?

Awesome tracking of contacts and task lists.

What do you dislike?

Needs better integration with mobile app

Keeping our SOI cared for.

"Boomtown is AMAZING!"

What do you like best?

The lead flow to our team is easily managed and we can see who is calling and who isn't.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have mass text messaging as an option

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're running team Boomtown is the top of the line option

Amazing website, lead management, and follow up

Administrator in Real Estate

"Great CRM and Lead System"

What do you like best?

System has a beautiful interface for the client and very easy for clients to search properties.

What do you dislike?

Backend system does a great job organizing, but lacks a lot of custom features and custom tags that would make it all that much better.

We are learning more how to advertise to the new buyers and sellers of this generation. We are able to connect with facebook and instagram users very well with this system.

"Love!"

What do you like best?

I love that I don't have to track people down for information when they're looking at properties

What do you dislike?

No dislikes as of now. I really enjoy that it works for the customer, but also works for me.

Like I said, it does the work for you. If someone visits your site, you know about it immediately.

"Lead contact helper"

What do you like best?

How easy is to contact leads using one software without being available 24/7

What do you dislike?

Sometimes sends you rental or timeshare leads even you set it up not to get this type of leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up all your lead generators to send your leads to Boomtown, so you only need to use one software

Being available for customers and new leads fast. Answer questions and helping clients, also, how easy is to organize and contact clients in one simple software.

BoomTown review by User

"Boomtown is the best real estate CRM period"

What do you like best?

Boomtown solves multiple problems. Website, CRM, Marketing, Lead Management. It's the all in one solution.

What do you dislike?

If I had to get very picky I would like to see mass texting to leads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up and you will not be disappointed

CRM, lead generation, website

Administrator in Real Estate

"Great Program for Real Estate Agents"

What do you like best?

This is a great program that tracks the progress of leads throughout their lifecycle.

What do you dislike?

One thing I'd like to see improved is not have to click on "See More" in the history section and that this would continue to be scrollable.

This helps me keep a close on my team's progress with our thousands of active leads. We are also able to keep in constant contact with those leads through automated emails and to-dos.

User in Real Estate

"Great way to track lead activities "

What do you like best?

Ability to see when and what leads view and last touches.

What do you dislike?

The way the email formatting is set up not easy.

Keeping up with progress through the sales cycle. Helping with follow up and keeping users active.

BoomTown review by James C.
James C.

"Smart software"

What do you like best?

Boomtown is a very Good software.It has predictive based on what customers are doing. Very impressed.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to delete customers who are no longer wanting emails or text .

Boomtown helps capture and Market to every lead .

BoomTown review by Tamica M.
Tamica M.

"excellent"

What do you like best?

The texting feature is the best part of Boomtown.

What do you dislike?

I wish that we could use other dialers besides, Mojo

I am able to follow up and stay in touch with leads better

BoomTown review by User in Financial Services

"Why BoomTown is Great!!"

What do you like best?

BoomTown keeps the lenders, realtors and potential buyers all in the same loop. It is simple and easy to use, yet encompasses such a huge amount of information and options.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about BoomTown.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT!!!

Communication - BoomTown has improved communication by 200%!

"I miss Boomtown. "

What do you like best?

Boomtown was amazing for keeping my leads organized and engaged.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I left the team I was on and I no longer have Boomtown. Nothing I can afford as an individual agent comes anywhere close to being as nice as Boomtown

Recommendations to others considering the product

From a user perspective I have yet to find another platform that performs like Boomtown

We used Boomtown to generate leads and keep in touch with them

"Good service. "

What do you like best?

Integrates all leads into one system for easy follow up. It also allows for lead distribution so teams can perform at a higher level.

What do you dislike?

They do not have sold data. Nothing for sellers.

It allows us to have all leads in a centralized database. No more leads on a piece of paper.

BoomTown review by User

"Boomtown is absolutely amazing"

What do you like best?

Boomtown is by far the best way to keep up with leads that I have ever seen

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I recently joined a real estate team and Boomtown is by far superior to the system I was using on my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far I have yet to see a better CRM and website

We use Boomtown for lead generation and keeping in touch with leads

BoomTown review by Red S.
Red S.

"It runs my team of 12 "

What do you like best?

Its an amazing lead generation system, followup, SOI, and all around Real Estate Team management.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything i don't like in the years I have been using it for my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it

When you have a team with 9 agents, it takes a system like boomtown to make it run smoothly

BoomTown review by Morgan S.
Morgan S.

"Love Boomtown"

What do you like best?

I love the way we can follow up its great

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like. I love boomtown!

Recommendations to others considering the product

love it

no problems follow up for my agents

"Very Happy"

What do you like best?

Very happy with BT thus far. Support team is great at responding to requests and seeing them through.

What do you dislike?

Would like more options for seller suite and mobile app

Speed to lead is helped greatly by the auto email features.

"Highly recommend!"

What do you like best?

User friendly, intuitive, excellent knowledge base and customer service!

What do you dislike?

We like it all! I don't want to be required to say something negative about something I like. Did you get all 40 characters you wanted?

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's awesome!

Increased ROI

BoomTown review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Very simple to use and great customer service"

What do you like best?

Customer service and simplicity. Integration is great too

What do you dislike?

Could update dashboard to be more user friendly

Internet leads and follow up

User in Real Estate

"Innovative Products and great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I've been with the company for 8 years- and have grown right along them. From the very beginning I have found them to be ethical hardworking and innovative. Their customer service is better than any other tech company I've deal with.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they need to remember to keep it simple:).

PPC marketing, CRM, lead generation and team management, agent accountability

"great crm"

What do you like best?

Does a great job with new leads and drip campaigns to follow up with leads.

What do you dislike?

about 20% of leads are bad numbers or bad emails

lead generation and follow up

BoomTown review by Nicole M.
Nicole M.

"Helpful and Efficient"

What do you like best?

Love the notifications of client's viewing homes and returning to our website.

What do you dislike?

Lack of connection between MLS site and BT.

Client Follow-up is much more efficient

"Great organizer"

What do you like best?

Easily add leads, search for customers,

What do you dislike?

I have had issues with my android phone,

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

1st software I have used

"BoomTown"

What do you like best?

Lead generation tools are very cool and organized

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. It is very easy to use/

Real estate lead gen tools

Learn more about BoomTown

BoomTown Videos

BoomTown Downloads

Learning about BoomTown?

* We monitor all BoomTown reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.