BoostSuite

3.7

Use BoostSuite’s easy co-marketing platform to put your services, products and ideas in front of your next best customer.

Work for BoostSuite?

Learning about BoostSuite?

BoostSuite Reviews

Ask BoostSuite a Question
Showing 3 BoostSuite reviews
BoostSuite review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Helpful if your audience is broad"

What do you like best?

I like that it lets me connect with businesses that are similar to mine and advertise on their site.

What do you dislike?

My business is faith based so it is hard to find similar business. Our niche is small and finding those other business is not as easy as finding a clothing store or shoe store.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software works great if your customer base is broad and not terribly specific. We use it through our BigCommerce site and it works and is easy to use.

It is connecting me with other like-minded businesses. And although we are getting some traffic to our site, we are not getting a lot of traffic to our site.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BoostSuite
BoostSuite review by User in Computer Software

"Good when it works"

What do you like best?

I like the article exchange. It is a good way for us to not only get our name and content out there to new people but also to share the workload so our team doesn't have to create so much content weekly.

What do you dislike?

We get way too many very random partnership requests, and I don't know how valuable the ad has been for us. My main dislike is that lately I haven't been able to trade articles because others do no respond to my requests. I think I have 3 outstanding requests that have been there for months - they haven't been accepted or denied, just no response.

We are always looking for more awareness, so this is a good tool for that!

What Display Advertising solution do you use?

BoostSuite review by Administrator in Computer Software

"We liked the blag trading concept"

What do you like best?

Getting visibility from trading blogs but know that is going away so we need to re-exam our purpose of the use.

What do you dislike?

That feature is now gone. We have to re-exam what we are doing here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It should be great tool for ads

Awareness. Backlinks.

FYI--IT WILL NOT LET ME UPLOAD MY PIC OF BEING LOGGED IN

Learning about BoostSuite?

* We monitor all BoostSuite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.