BOSS Technologies USA: ORACLE BILLING AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT

5.0

Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) provides a fully convergent charging and billing system to manage the entire revenue management lifecycle. From a single modular platform BRM supports charging and rating for any service, any network, any payment method, any geography and supports all customer and partner type. The solution is built with adherence to industry standards to enable application extensions for specific communications capabilities, and with pre-built integrations, through Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA), to key Oracle business applications such as Oracle's Siebel CRM and Oracle E-Business Suite.

Work for BOSS Technologies USA: ORACLE BILLING AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT?

Learning about BOSS Technologies USA: ORACLE BILLING AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT?

BOSS Technologies USA: ORACLE BILLING AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT Reviews

Showing 1 BOSS Technologies USA: ORACLE BILLING AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT review
BOSS Technologies USA: ORACLE BILLING AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

"Great product if used with all options"

What do you like best?

My employer (previous department) used BOSS on a larger scale. They used I.D. cards that we could swipe on a reader at the beginning and end of the day so when I logged into BOSS manually to request and enter vacation time, my regular work week was already populated. My current department does not use it in this way. Currently I log in and enter a very basic time-card on a bi-weekly basis and request time-off outside of BOSS and then enter the time once its approved into BOSS.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. If used with all features available, it is a great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product when using all of the product in its entirety.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BOSS Technologies USA: ORACLE BILLING AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT

What Oracle EPM - Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Consulting solution do you use?

Learning about BOSS Technologies USA: ORACLE BILLING AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT?

* We monitor all BOSS Technologies USA: ORACLE BILLING AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.