Boston Logic

Boston Logic

Boston Logic provides an integrated real estate CRM and marketing platform.

Work for Boston Logic?

Learning about Boston Logic?

Boston Logic Reviews

Ask Boston Logic a Question
Showing 23 Boston Logic reviews
Boston Logic review by <span>Whitney H.</span>
Whitney H.

"Boston Logic - great customer service and simple interface"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the fact that it is easy to make changes. I can just sign into the admin account, make the changes I want, and move on.

What do you dislike?

I think there are some issues with the location of some items. I noticed that related items are not grouped together in the toolbar. There are some things regarding content in the content section but also in the settings section. I think there could be a more logical way to group these items, so users could find and address their issues/ projects faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the move from skyline to the new admin profile was a great move. Email marketing is much easier now.

Using the CRM has organized our agents contacts and leads. There is a slight learning curve when it comes to uploading the material to the correct place and filling all the fields in. Otherwise, the CRM has helped our agents document points of contact, such as type and time and notes on those points.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Boston Logic
Boston Logic review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Growing Pains Impacting Customer Experience"

What do you like best?

The staff members I have interacted with are pleasant and patient. I like that there are webinars every week that can be viewed for a refresher.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a script that employees are given to follow. The responses to most questions seem very mechanical and consistent. Complaints are 'managed' and not addressed. The platform seems inflexible and everything has a price tag. I do not get the overall feeling that those programming and maintaining the platform understand what agents or brokerages need from a CRM. I realize that each customer may have different needs, but simple consistency with functionality from feature to feature within the platform would be a significant improvement and the flexibility in changing the display of information for each user would be helpful. One agent may want to sort a list of customers by last name versus first name and you cannot. It would be helpful to schedule an email to go out on a past clients' Birthday, but you cannot. Having a simple address label feature for the occasional mailer would be huge. Segregating people into Contacts and Clients doesn't work well for agents. They cannot get an overview of activity if they are using email marketing with both categories of people. Every CRM system I have ever encountered is set up to store people's contact information and transaction details. You have a setting within the contact information to classify them as a "Client", "Lead", "Past client", or you leave blank if they're just someone you have had contact with but aren't in the market for your services right now. The Google integration causes more problems than it helps. Names of Google Contacts come in jumbled, the platform cannot seem to read first and last name fields from Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spell everything out clearly and multiple times, to multiple people. Three Boston Logic staff people have been let go in the last 12 months of working with the company. Contractually address what happens if there's a delay. Our launch was delayed by almost 8 weeks, pages were incomplete and our staff had to finish them. Check everything thoroughly. Work we paid for was proven not to be completed, and we had to hire an outside company to resolve the issue. Issues with a third party feature was pointed out to Boston Logic in February and has still not been resolved, which impacts the entire platform. Every week on our conference call with our Customer Success Representative we are given the same update, "we are still working on it and we don't have an estimated completion date." I believe the company is growing faster than it is capable of managing. New features are being introduced before current features that are not working are being fixed. The new features being rolled out have bugs and are incomplete, which lessens the value of the new feature and squelches the enthusiasm of the users.

We utilize Boston Logic's Brokerage and Agent websites, Email marketing, and CRM functions. We enjoying having a single platform to direct our agents to use. We utilize the email marketing internally to keep agents and staff informed of training opportunities and events. It would be helpful if Admins had the same capabilities as Agents in the system because we could be using the email marketing component even more.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Boston Logic review by <span>Lukas B.</span>
Lukas B.

"Easy to use and intuitive "

What do you like best?

Managing the site is all under 1 menu tab- "Content"

What do you dislike?

Limited customization and that I cannot integrate my other programs with Boston Logic. I use contactually for my CRM and it would be nice to have leads transferred automatically to contactually instead of having to manually add myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be able to integrate other programs with it.

I dont use the CRM because we use a more powerful one, but it would be nice to link my website to my CRM and have them work together for catching leads.

Boston Logic review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"User friendly websites and great customer service"

What do you like best?

Whenever I contact Boston Logic, I get a quick response. They are easy to deal with, friendly and helpful. The platform is easy to use, clean and simple.

What do you dislike?

I have permission to edit our site and sometimes I have trouble finding where to edit certain things. When I reach out to the BL team, I get a response with screenshots of where to find things so I know for the future which is so helpful.

We use Boston Logic for our website, blog, Facebook posts, etc. It's so helpful to have them do those things for us so we can focus on other projects.

Boston Logic review by Administrator

"OREC Approved Instructor, Broker Associate"

What do you like best?

The CRM is a great organizational and prospecting tool when used in conjunction with the email marketing programs. The ability for our marketing department to create individual and company wide marketing tools is a success driver for our associates.

What do you dislike?

The learning process is more time consuming than desired but the associates that "make the time investment" find it worthwhile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

take your time evaluating your company needs, talk to other "like" companies currently using Boston Logic. Have your training prior to implementation.

We are still waiting on the ability to have more than one lead "own and email address".

Boston Logic review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Digital Media Specialist Review for Boston Logic"

What do you like best?

The help desk always responds in a timely manner and fixes my problem

What do you dislike?

When uploading items into agent profiles, it will look fine on the backend but scattered in different places on the front end so it is sometimes tiresome and annoying to have to go in and out so many times to fix a simple upload. I should not have to go into the source view and figure out the code

Issues with uploading things on agent sites, but they are helpful in making sure they find the problem and a possible solution and quick response time

Learn more about Boston Logic

Boston Logic Videos

Learning about Boston Logic?

* We monitor all Boston Logic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.