Boston Logic

Boston Logic

3.3

Boston Logic provides an integrated real estate CRM and marketing platform.

Work for Boston Logic?

Learning about Boston Logic?

Boston Logic Reviews

Ask Boston Logic a Question
Showing 24 Boston Logic reviews
Boston Logic review by Whitney H.
Whitney H.

"Boston Logic - great customer service and simple interface"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the fact that it is easy to make changes. I can just sign into the admin account, make the changes I want, and move on.

What do you dislike?

I think there are some issues with the location of some items. I noticed that related items are not grouped together in the toolbar. There are some things regarding content in the content section but also in the settings section. I think there could be a more logical way to group these items, so users could find and address their issues/ projects faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the move from skyline to the new admin profile was a great move. Email marketing is much easier now.

Using the CRM has organized our agents contacts and leads. There is a slight learning curve when it comes to uploading the material to the correct place and filling all the fields in. Otherwise, the CRM has helped our agents document points of contact, such as type and time and notes on those points.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Boston Logic
Administrator in Real Estate

"Growing Pains Impacting Customer Experience"

What do you like best?

The staff members I have interacted with are pleasant and patient. I like that there are webinars every week that can be viewed for a refresher.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a script that employees are given to follow. The responses to most questions seem very mechanical and consistent. Complaints are 'managed' and not addressed. The platform seems inflexible and everything has a price tag. I do not get the overall feeling that those programming and maintaining the platform understand what agents or brokerages need from a CRM. I realize that each customer may have different needs, but simple consistency with functionality from feature to feature within the platform would be a significant improvement and the flexibility in changing the display of information for each user would be helpful. One agent may want to sort a list of customers by last name versus first name and you cannot. It would be helpful to schedule an email to go out on a past clients' Birthday, but you cannot. Having a simple address label feature for the occasional mailer would be huge. Segregating people into Contacts and Clients doesn't work well for agents. They cannot get an overview of activity if they are using email marketing with both categories of people. Every CRM system I have ever encountered is set up to store people's contact information and transaction details. You have a setting within the contact information to classify them as a "Client", "Lead", "Past client", or you leave blank if they're just someone you have had contact with but aren't in the market for your services right now. The Google integration causes more problems than it helps. Names of Google Contacts come in jumbled, the platform cannot seem to read first and last name fields from Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spell everything out clearly and multiple times, to multiple people. Three Boston Logic staff people have been let go in the last 12 months of working with the company. Contractually address what happens if there's a delay. Our launch was delayed by almost 8 weeks, pages were incomplete and our staff had to finish them. Check everything thoroughly. Work we paid for was proven not to be completed, and we had to hire an outside company to resolve the issue. Issues with a third party feature was pointed out to Boston Logic in February and has still not been resolved, which impacts the entire platform. Every week on our conference call with our Customer Success Representative we are given the same update, "we are still working on it and we don't have an estimated completion date." I believe the company is growing faster than it is capable of managing. New features are being introduced before current features that are not working are being fixed. The new features being rolled out have bugs and are incomplete, which lessens the value of the new feature and squelches the enthusiasm of the users.

We utilize Boston Logic's Brokerage and Agent websites, Email marketing, and CRM functions. We enjoying having a single platform to direct our agents to use. We utilize the email marketing internally to keep agents and staff informed of training opportunities and events. It would be helpful if Admins had the same capabilities as Agents in the system because we could be using the email marketing component even more.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Boston Logic review by Lukas B.
Lukas B.

"Easy to use and intuitive "

What do you like best?

Managing the site is all under 1 menu tab- "Content"

What do you dislike?

Limited customization and that I cannot integrate my other programs with Boston Logic. I use contactually for my CRM and it would be nice to have leads transferred automatically to contactually instead of having to manually add myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be able to integrate other programs with it.

I dont use the CRM because we use a more powerful one, but it would be nice to link my website to my CRM and have them work together for catching leads.

User in Real Estate

"User friendly websites and great customer service"

What do you like best?

Whenever I contact Boston Logic, I get a quick response. They are easy to deal with, friendly and helpful. The platform is easy to use, clean and simple.

What do you dislike?

I have permission to edit our site and sometimes I have trouble finding where to edit certain things. When I reach out to the BL team, I get a response with screenshots of where to find things so I know for the future which is so helpful.

We use Boston Logic for our website, blog, Facebook posts, etc. It's so helpful to have them do those things for us so we can focus on other projects.

Boston Logic review by Administrator

"OREC Approved Instructor, Broker Associate"

What do you like best?

The CRM is a great organizational and prospecting tool when used in conjunction with the email marketing programs. The ability for our marketing department to create individual and company wide marketing tools is a success driver for our associates.

What do you dislike?

The learning process is more time consuming than desired but the associates that "make the time investment" find it worthwhile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

take your time evaluating your company needs, talk to other "like" companies currently using Boston Logic. Have your training prior to implementation.

We are still waiting on the ability to have more than one lead "own and email address".

Administrator in Real Estate

"Digital Media Specialist Review for Boston Logic"

What do you like best?

The help desk always responds in a timely manner and fixes my problem

What do you dislike?

When uploading items into agent profiles, it will look fine on the backend but scattered in different places on the front end so it is sometimes tiresome and annoying to have to go in and out so many times to fix a simple upload. I should not have to go into the source view and figure out the code

Issues with uploading things on agent sites, but they are helpful in making sure they find the problem and a possible solution and quick response time

Boston Logic review by Carlene B.
Carlene B.

"Better than the old system we had, but still has a few awkward kinks"

What do you like best?

Love that you can send email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

seems to be a lot of inconsistencies throughout the design of the website

We are getting our agents to use email campaigns much more aggressively than they ever had before. This is a faster, 'free' and efficient way for them to consistently make contact with their clients and/or past clients.

"Trouble Managing Growth"

What do you like best?

Trying to serve a need in the Real Estate Industry for a backend website solution that includes CRM, Email Marketing, and other features.

What do you dislike?

The company grew too fast, very limited in "platform" changes. Difficult to customize. They did not do due diligence prior to design in terms of the actual necessary uses for agents. They have had a lot of turnover in staff, so over the time we have worked with them we have had 6 points of contact. Company lacks leadership.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be sold by the "shiny object". We designed pretty much our entire website and the CRM lacks a lot of functions that are basic for real estate.

CRM & Email marketing solution for agents

Administrator in Real Estate

"Has potential but lacks fundamental functionality"

What do you like best?

The UI looks nice and I can always really on customer support to get back to me with a fast response.

What do you dislike?

Issues at hand aren't prioritized properly, can't remove and add agents (have to wait to add website, lead management from support), the search for our 10 MLS's are hit-or-miss, the saved searches are buggy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't rush it before you deploy it.

The business problems we are solving with Boston Logic are providing our agents with their own websites, and a search platform.

Boston Logic review by Rich H.
Rich H.

"Broker/Owner"

What do you like best?

Boston Logic's platform allows a small independent company like myself to compete with the likes of any real estate company! The team is highly trained and skilled allowing me to spend my time going about my business rather than thinking about my website. I have been a client of Boston Logic since the very beginning and have always been impressed!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about my experience I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take their advice seriously...it is always cutting edge!

Web design, consultation and preparation of all my marketing materials.

User in Real Estate

"Theres a lot of options to choose from but it can be overwhelming"

What do you like best?

the options to choose from. Theres a whole lot of possibility with the what it has to offer.

What do you dislike?

the redundant locations of options. Like I find ways to do some thing in multiple locations so I never know which is the right way. I also havent figured out a way to directly connect to facebook to pull leads from my facebook ads automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

solid foundation but still needs improvement

understanding which is the right way to do things. The problem is no one in my office is trained on the system.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Nice Updates but Difficult Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like that the updates help keep the site current, and the back end is user friendly for the most part.

What do you dislike?

It seems very hard to get through customer service and get issues fixed. Started out with a bad rep but have had much better progress with new rep.

The new landing page feature has worked well, it's help keep leads organized and gives us more information about where they come from and where they landed.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Working to streamline Real Estate communication and marketing"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is user friendly and intuitive to get started.

What do you dislike?

Some things you would think would be easy to customize or change are more difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be specific with your needs and make sure your team of agents are on board for buying into a new system.

Lead integration is great and easy to see new clients needs. Working to get more agents to utilize all of the services that come with the suite.

Boston Logic review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Boston Logic is clunky"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard experience, and having many features in one place.

What do you dislike?

The user experience is not simple, and it is difficult to figure out how to navigate the system intuitively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can work but needs a lot of support and training.

I'm in real estate. I've realized that our lead capture and management system needs an overhaul.

Boston Logic review by Shafiq H.
Shafiq H.

"Great Technolgy Partner!"

What do you like best?

Great technology partner to revamp our website and digital marketing

What do you dislike?

Not the least expensive alternative in the market

Revamping our digital footprint to get more customers

"Overall Good"

What do you like best?

Overall appearance of our site, ability of our agents to submit all types of requests in one spot.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty customizing fonts/spacing/formats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maintain better continuity with account managers/ help desk. Broaden platform to allow greater customization. Stop charging for every tiny change made.

It's made it easier for our agents to remain connected to their clients.

Boston Logic review by David J J.
David J J.

"Subpar Website Design and CRM"

What do you like best?

Offers templates for company websites and has a back site that is great for managing interoffice tasks.

What do you dislike?

Templates are rather dated and limiting should you want to compete with other companies.

IDX synchronization with the MLS in my real estate website and inter office lead management.

"Boston Logic is Bomb!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Boston Logic is that it is very user friendly! Some of my colleagues don't like change because it's too time consuming and stressful to learn but not Boston Logic!

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Boston Logic is nothing! Everything is great at one click away.

The business problems that I solve using Boston Logic are find certain documents that I don't already have on my desktop. I have realized that everything I need for the business is easy to access and use.

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

I love the easy of use for the platform. Once you are familiar its a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing. It works the way it is supposed to

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it

All the information in an easy platform

User in Real Estate

"Boston Logic has helped me stay in front of my clients. "

What do you like best?

The ease of importing leads. My day to day operations are all in one place.

What do you dislike?

Takes a minute to set up once you get it it’s very fast and easy .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mobile version

Saying in touch with leads by using drip campaigns.

User in Real Estate

"Great system, would like a little more customization "

What do you like best?

User friendly, easy to use and enjoy being able to log in to several accts

What do you dislike?

Lack of customization of website content

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beneficial for older crowd

Follow up with drip campaigns

Boston Logic review by Christian D.
Christian D.

"Top Notch "

What do you like best?

Top notch all-in-one software that makes the flow of business and lead management easy.

What do you dislike?

I love the functionality and tools. This is a great product.

Lead management

Boston Logic review by Administrator

"Boston Logic Review"

What do you like best?

Very fast responses from the customer support team

What do you dislike?

Many agents report to use that the interface is hard to use

Real estate CRM and Marketing

Boston Logic review by Executive Sponsor in Real Estate
Executive Sponsor in Real Estate

"Boston Logic delivers a time tested product."

What do you like best?

Boston Logics reputation in the industry is solid and dependable.

What do you dislike?

Everything just takes too long to get done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand everything about their product before you move forward. Any changes or variations/customization is very expensive and time-consuming.

Boston Logic has provided us a robust web platform.

Learn more about Boston Logic

Boston Logic Videos

Learning about Boston Logic?

* We monitor all Boston Logic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.